Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Sales and Leasing Consultant

January 10, 2017

"RAM 3500"

- James0516

Started with the online reps who were very responsive and helpful. My rep at the dealership knew the vehicle and answered my questions easily. The process was pretty smooth from start to finish. I'd buy another vehicle from Fletcher.

January 02, 2017

"Worked like a charm!"

- Jo

I am happy to report I had a great experience with Fletcher Chrysler Jeep Dodge...again. I have a good friend who was my previous salesperson. This year, once again, I turned to him to ask who I could trust purchasing a new vehicle since my youngest son had just received his license. He was lucky eniugh to be receiving my 2008 Dodge Charger. A little tenacious about assuming a new debt and letting go of my son and my charger.0, my friend, Doug Keller, set me up with Tom Thompson at Fletcher. Tom scheduled an appointment with me to drive the two vehicles I was looking at. Once at the dealership, he introduced me to Sarah Oudin, who was amazing to work with. I also appreciated the new online tools available to me. I was able to educate myself with the vehicles, do an online credit app and save the vehicles to my profile for easy access. Once I drive the Challenger, I knew it was the car for me. Sarah and I communicated via telephone and email making it an incredibly easy sale. I couldn't be happier!! I will definitely be referring all of my friends and family to Tom and Sarah at Fletcher.

December 30, 2016

"Great Dealership "

- RW.Cobbs

I found myself in a difficult position major car issues with high mileage and I was in need of some help, so I went online and found great looking trucks at fletcher in Franklin, Indiana first person came outside and said hello no pressure I knew what I was looking for and Jacob Watkins was as smooth and pleasant and less than 15 minutes my loan was approved and I highly recommend fletcher and Jacob Watkins and James Armstrong put me in a 2016 Ram 4X4:and took my stress to joy, and thank you fletcher God Bless

2014 Ram 3500