Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Justin Roosa

Jim Davis, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Jim Davis

May 09, 2017

"!Awesome Blacktop Package! :D"

- Angelo

First off, I didn't know what I wanted to get for my next car. To many choices. I was looking around for a few months at just about every major dealership in the Indianapolis area. I enjoyed looking around and test driving all kinds of cars. I love cars :D. After all that looking around and all those test drives, BTW carmax is great place for test drives, I finally decided I wanted a Black 2016 Dodge Durango R/T with the Blacktop Package, Captain's Chairs & the factory Installed tow package. Now the problem was finding one. I put the word out to some friends that work at dealerships and some other sales people that I didn't know at other dearships. Meanwhile I was also looking online. After looking for a few months I kinda gave up. Than one day my Friend Justin calls me up and says "You won't believe what I got in. This is the one u been looking for! It's perfect!" I went in to look at it & it was exactly what I was looking for. When Justin told me about the "Lifetime Powertrain Protection", that u should ask him about, I was excited to be buying this Durango here. Also the employees that I have met here are pretty cool. I come in occasionally just to socialize with my buddy Justin & his co-worker's if that says anything. Also it's been about 2 weeks after I bought this Durango R/T that I wrote this review. Love my new Durango : D I would like to post a picture of it on this review but I don't think I can?

Justin Roosa

May 06, 2017

"Great as always!"

- 2011ramowner

The Sales department is always helpful. They go the extra mile to make sure that you are in the vehicle that not only fits you but your budget as well.

Dick Giles

May 04, 2017

"Would never consider anyone other than Fletcher's!"

- Sheila1234

Once again , I am a very satisfied "new car owner!" I will never consider doing business with anyone else. From the excellent customer service and personal attention I received from Aerck Burton , finding me the perfect car for me and my family , to Jim in financing and a personal follow up phone call from Stephanie Joiner to ensure we were satisfied. Fletcher's treat each person that walks through their door as family , not just a paycheck. We're a small community and everyone that has dealt with Fletcher's all tell the same story . I walk away a very satisfied car owner .

Arec Burton