Fletcher Jones Honda

1100 N Clark St,
Chicago, Illinois 60610
Fletcher Jones Honda Info
About Fletcher Jones Honda

Honda Sales and Service facilities are located in the heart of the Gold Coast at 1100 N. Clark Street. Clark & Maple - Free Valet Parking - Indoor Pre-Driven Showroom - Indoor New Honda Storage. State of the Art New Honda Showroom. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options. You can also request more information about a vehicle using our online form or by calling 312-628-4900.

About Fletcher Jones Honda

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Professional Complimentary Shoe Shine Service
flycaster1983
6/27/2015

" quick, honest assessment of problem...satisfied with result"

on the road, away from home, vandalism to van that required immediate attention...quick, straight-forward assessment of damage...expedited over-nite parts order...fast repair, less than expected expense..wonderful communication and help from CARLY WEEKS...polite, professional treatment from all persons involved from the time i left my van to their care to the point of exit from the dealership...THANKS!!

carly weeks...VERY GOOD!!

J.D.
6/27/2015

"Efficient and Friendly"

I've come to Fletcher Jones for two safety recalls in the past few weeks. Everyone I came in contact with was friendly and helpful---especially Richard Hurtado, my service advisor. He took care to make sure the work was done, and done right. My two Hondas were purchased at another dealership. But when I buy my next new Honda, Fletcher Jones will certainly be the first place I look.

Richard Hurtado

June 27, 2015

Thank you for the great review. We are happy to hear you had such a great experience with our service department. Bob Levenson General Manager

Mark Honda for sure
6/26/2015

"Very fair"

Great service from sales consultant Ron. Pricing is very fair. Service is great!!! Seemed like everyone wanted to get the deal done and they did.

Ron scheck

mbrnardez2015
6/20/2015

"Excellent, great value post-sales service delivered on time "

The service personnel at FJ customer service in Maple street and Clark, Chicago downtown, was cordial and efficient, the service fast. I had to replace 2 tires of my Honda Civic coupe 2004 and I checked on the market. FJ was only 2 dollars more expensive than the cheapest Goodyear dealer close to my place. I had 2 hours max to spent and FJ did it in 1:45. I stayed at the dealer to wait for the car. 30 minutes into the waiting, a young woman came into the waiting rooms asking if someone had wiated for more than 60 minutes. She kept asking and checking every 15 minutes and let me know personally when my car was ready. She took care of my payment, eliminating an extra step (separate checkput) and spelling out that she was doing that to save time. Congratulations for all these improvements. I'll be certainly back at FJ for the next service.l.

Woman in charge of following up with clients in waiting room

June 20, 2015

Thank you the review. We are happy to hear you had a good experience with our service department. We are always trying to improve to make your experience with us the best that it can be. Bob Levenson General Manager

icon2ooo
6/16/2015

"bad news visit..but overall positive experience"

They honored the A/C check coupon ($99.95) and informed me that I had a $2000 repair coming. No complaints. Repairs are repairs..but as a loyal customer even a 15% discount would have been nice to consider. I am opting to look for a mechanic due to the discrepancy in prices for repair listed on repairpal and what they are looking to charge. no pressure to have car fixed there..so honestly, a solid experience

Brian Rodgers

June 16, 2015

Thank you for the review. Please don't hesitate to call me at 312-628-4920 if you have any further question. Bob Levenson General Manager

owenb80
6/12/2015

"The Best"

Marty and Leon were fantastic to deal with. Great price, great car, great service, and great offer on our trade-in. We weren't sure if we were going to buy from Fletcher Jones, as we were in no rush and if our needs were not met or felt we were being given the 'hard sale" we were going to walk. Not only did we stay, we bought a great CR-V that had all the features WE wanted and none of the extras we weren't going to use. Marty showed us just cars that met our criteria and he really knew his stuff and helped us narrow down our choices. Leon came over and helped us do the math. Our first choice came in at the high end of our budget, but our second choice hit our sweet spot. We told them, "we want this car and pay X a month." and Leon and Marty met that. We also had a trade-in which is where I always have a bad time at dealers, but not the case here, Marty and Leon made a fantastic fair offer right off the bat. I knew exactly how much my car was worth in a trade and they met that as well. We were happy to business with Marty and Leon and would do so again in a heartbeat and will recommend our family and friends to buy from Fletcher Jones in the future because of their professionalism and service.

Marty Steadman

June 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time and writing such a great review. We are happy to hear you had a great experience with Marty and Leon. Bob Levenson General Manager

mjmouw
6/11/2015

"Very helpful!"

My oil life light came on over the weekend and I was planning on driving to Michigan in the next couple of days. I went to Fletchers for quick service on Monday and they were able to change the oil and do a couple of other things right away for me. Thanks for the car wash, it was badly needed! Carly was very helpful.

Carly

June 15, 2015

Thank you for the review. We are happy to hear you had a great experience with our service and with Carly. Bob Levenson General Manager

malachy684
6/11/2015

"On time, quick service."

Received an email reminder to bring car in for regular service. Made a "while you wait appointment." Received reminder of apointment. Brought car in. Received immediate attention Waited less than an hour. Car came out washed and ready to go.

Carly

June 15, 2015

Thank you for the review. We are happy to hear you had a great experience with our service department. Bob Levenson General Manager

HarryM
6/04/2015

"A great car buying experience "

I had a very plesent experience at FJ Honda. Every one I met there were very courteous and friendly. The sales reps I death with, Arthur and Stella were amazing. First time ever in my life I had stress free car buying experience because of thes two. They made my car selection and buying a very fun experience. They were honest, gave the right advices and helped me make the right decision. I drove out the dealership as happy and satisfied customer. Thank you Arthur and Stella.

Arthur and Stella.

June 15, 2015

Thank you for the review. We are happy to hear you had a good experience with Arthur and Stella. Bob Levenson General Manager

Northsider
6/02/2015

"BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!!!!"

Today I purchased a pre-owned Honda Accord from Fletcher Jones Honda and this by far was the best car buying experience I have ever experienced ! Leon Smith and Travis Graybill helped me throughout the entire process and they were very knowledgeable, straightforward, professional, courteous and easy to deal with and made this process very easy! A+

June 13, 2015

Thank you for the great review. We are happy to hear you had the best car buying experience with Leon and Travis. Hope you are enjoying your Honda Accord. Bob Levenson General Manager

Reviews of Leon Smith