Fletcher Jones Honda

1100 N Clark St,
Chicago, Illinois 60610
Fletcher Jones Honda Info
About Fletcher Jones Honda

Honda Sales and Service facilities are located in the heart of the Gold Coast at 1100 N. Clark Street. Clark & Maple - Free Valet Parking - Indoor Pre-Driven Showroom - Indoor New Honda Storage. State of the Art New Honda Showroom. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options. You can also request more information about a vehicle using our online form or by calling 312-628-4900.

About Fletcher Jones Honda

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Professional Complimentary Shoe Shine Service
Lenny326
7/31/2015

"Quick and efficient"

I arrived at my scheduled time. The service representative informed me that I also needed my 12,000 scheduled maintenance. I was there for 3 hours. They performed the service as soon as possible, but forgot to wash my car.

Carly

Petey
7/30/2015

"Oil Change Service"

Came in for a simple oil change. The Customer Service agent noticed that I had not used my 3rd free oil change in the first year of service and even though we were a couple months late, he offered this service free of charge. It was a nice touch.

Unknown

dangrycza@yahoo.com
7/26/2015

"Purchase of used 2012 Pilot"

Everyone was friendly and we felt we received a fair price. It seemed that multiple people were working to make sure we received a price we were comfortable with.

Bill

Md100875
7/21/2015

"Super easy "

I am very busy and was not originally looking to trade in my current lease for a new one Samanth contacted me a few times and I asked if she could run my credit and work out the details before i came in, she did and than I made an appointment went in everything was ready and the whole transaction took about an hour. I love the new car, the 2015 has a lot of new features.

Samantha

SB1976
7/21/2015

"Purchase of Honda CR-V"

We purchased a Honda CR-V here in November 2014 and worked with Lisa Pagan. She did a great job and we loved working with her.

Mario312
7/11/2015

"Excellent service."

This was my first time here and am beyond impressed. The service was excellent and done in a timely manner. Will most certainly be back.

Joel

July 18, 2015

Thank you for the review. We are happy to hear you had an excellent experience with our service department. Bob Levenson General Manager

benniechu
7/05/2015

"Excellent Service"

Sales Consultant: Mr. Randy Gibson, Sales Manager: Mr. Giovanni DeSantis, Sales Manager: Mr. Tony Taylor, and Finance Manager: Ms. Jennifer Stewart are all involved in my lease transaction. I was with Honda since 1997... I leased a 1997 Passport (returned), owned a 2003 CRV (traded), also owned a 2009 CRV (bought from FJ and still owned it) and this is my 4th Honda car . First of all, what impressed me was Randy's prompt email reply at 10:20 pm for my internet inquiry and that's the main reason I came to FJ again. I first have a test drive on the 2013 CRV, then I found the 2016 HRV attractive, but finally I leased a 2015 CRV-LX 4WD. Randy was very patient to explain the details of each car to me. He also had done all settings of my 2015 CRV. Giovanni and Tony were also very helpful in the price negotiation. In addition, I also have to give a million "likes" to Jennifer. Since I planned to own the auto for 3 years, she referred me to the lease program which is absolutely suited for my needs. She explained every detail to me such as the depreciation and the residual value, gap waiver, preview before lease ended, etc. Thanks - Jennifer! In this competitive business world, customer service is needed but not enough. Customer satisfaction is the goal to accomplish. FJ did that! I will definitely recommend FJ to my friends and relatives.

Randy Gibson, Giovanni DeSantis, Tony Taylor, Jennifer Stewart

July 18, 2015

Thank you for the great review. We are happy to hear you had a great experience with us. Hope you are enjoying your new Honda CRV. Bob Levenson General Manager

flycaster1983
6/27/2015

" quick, honest assessment of problem...satisfied with result"

on the road, away from home, vandalism to van that required immediate attention...quick, straight-forward assessment of damage...expedited over-nite parts order...fast repair, less than expected expense..wonderful communication and help from CARLY WEEKS...polite, professional treatment from all persons involved from the time i left my van to their care to the point of exit from the dealership...THANKS!!

carly weeks...VERY GOOD!!

July 18, 2015

Thank you for the review. We are happy you had a great experience with our service department and with Carly. Bob Levenson General Manager

J.D.
6/27/2015

"Efficient and Friendly"

I've come to Fletcher Jones for two safety recalls in the past few weeks. Everyone I came in contact with was friendly and helpful---especially Richard Hurtado, my service advisor. He took care to make sure the work was done, and done right. My two Hondas were purchased at another dealership. But when I buy my next new Honda, Fletcher Jones will certainly be the first place I look.

Richard Hurtado

June 27, 2015

Thank you for the great review. We are happy to hear you had such a great experience with our service department. Bob Levenson General Manager

Mark Honda for sure
6/26/2015

"Very fair"

Great service from sales consultant Ron. Pricing is very fair. Service is great!!! Seemed like everyone wanted to get the deal done and they did.

Ron scheck

July 04, 2015

Thank you for the review. We are happy to hear you had a great experience with Ron and our service department. Bob Levenson General Manager

Reviews of Travis Graybill