Fletcher Jones Honda

Fletcher Jones Honda

Call
Fletcher Jones Honda Info
About Fletcher Jones Honda

Honda Sales and Service facilities are located in the heart of the Gold Coast at 1100 N. Clark Street. Clark & Maple - Free Valet Parking - Indoor Pre-Driven Showroom - Indoor New Honda Storage. State of the Art New Honda Showroom. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options. You can also request more information about a vehicle using our online form or by calling 312-628-4900.

About Fletcher Jones Honda

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Professional Complimentary Shoe Shine Service

"Great Experience"

This was my first time buying a car. I went to multiple dealerships and saw the good and the bad, but FJ Honda was by far the best. A coworker recommended I work with Lisa Pagan and that was not a mistake. FJ Honda provided the best internet prices and great incentives if you buy from there. There was little to no room to negotiate, but I was overall happy with the price and the experience. I wasn't able to buy the car on the spot so she and Nick held the car for me over the weekend until I came back! They honored the pricing and didn't try to rip me off. I really appreciated that. If you want a Honda FJ Honda is where you should buy from.

Nick

"Rock Star Team! A+ Service all around"

This was our second opportunity to work with the Fletcher Jones Honda family. We had researched cars and prices across other dealerships, but our first experience was so great that I knew that I wanted to work with FJ Honda again. We worked with John Desantis and Leon Smith on the purchase of a 2015 CRV EX-L. We received a great price and top notch service. John Desantis was more than accommodating in coordinating everything - from our initial test drive, purchase details, and complete walk through upon pick-up. He made sure that we understood all the features, top to bottom. I can't say enough nice things about how well this dealership runs its business. Bob the GM should be proud of the team he has. Fletcher Jones does not disappoint and eliminates the stress and hassle of car buying. Make the best use of your time and go see FJ Honda and ask for Leon and John and know you'll be in great hands.

John Desantis

"overall great experience!"

Overall this was a great car buying experience, couldn't have asked for things to be easier! Both Lisa and the financing department worked with me to get my ideal car/ financing. I felt like I got a great deal but also that I was treated fairly.

"Well run dealership"

Salvatore did an excellent job of showing me the entire dealership and explaining the philosophies of not only Fletcher Jones Honda, but also of the Honda Corporation. After a test drive and deciding which vehicle I wanted, I was able to put together a deal quickly with Salvatore and Leon because they were very honest and fair which made it easy. Nothing high pressure about this dealership . Everyone I encountered was very professional,

Salvatore Lombardo

"Ron Saved The Day!"

Initially I was not sure if I'd leave with a car but Ron treated me as if I were his best customer. He was patient, very informative and extremely kind. I felt like I was dealing with a friend. After three separate visits to the dealership to close this deal I began to get impatient and frustrated. Ron remained the same and even calmed my frustrations. I am in love with my new car and feel very confident that I made the best decision. This was my third car buying experience and by far the best.

Ron Streck

"Honda service"

Thank you for always taking care of my car. Keep up the good work. I cannot remember the gentleman who took care of me, but he was nice enough to squeezed my car in for express service. Thank you. Also, everyone was professional. Kudos!

"Excellent!"

We have been going to Fletcher Jones since 1999. Wonderful service. Feel that our cars have been extremely well cared for with honest service advisors.

Robert Sixto

"OUTSTANDING BUYING EXPERIENCE"

The entire buying experience was exceptional. The price was negotiated over the phone. Three vehicles were waiting for me for choosing the color. The sales person Travis Graybill was very professional. He was never pushy. He had an encyclopedia knowledge of the vehicles. More importantly, he just cited the facts and let us reach our own conclusions. Our conclusion lead us to purchase a new CR-V. I would highly recommend your dealership. The level of customer service was unsurpassed. Thank you.

Travis Graybill

"A fantastic experience from beginning to end!"

Leon made the entire purchasing experience smooth and stress free. From the day we entered the store through to the eventual sale, he guided us through the decision making process and brought in the other team members as needed. It was very well coordinated, making the final sales very efficient and quick - we were in and out within about an hour! Credit also goes to the rest of the team whose attention to detail and pro-actively providing information made us comfortable with all the decisions we had to make. All in all, a wonderful experience and we highly recommend others to come here.

"Excellent Buying Experience"

The staff at Fletcher Jones Honda surpassed out expectations from the moment we walked in the door where Henry the sales manager greeted us and immediately found Irving a sales representative to assist us. Irving was very warm and informative, we felt he addressed our needs and listened to what we wanted from our visit and subsequent purchase. We have dealt with other dealerships in the past and have found none that best Fletcher Jones. We hope both Henry and Irving read this review and see just how grateful we are for their above and beyond assistance.

Henry Martinez and Irving Vargas