Fletcher Jones Honda

1100 N Clark St,
Chicago, Illinois 60610
Fletcher Jones Honda Info
About Fletcher Jones Honda

Honda Sales and Service facilities are located in the heart of the Gold Coast at 1100 N. Clark Street. Clark & Maple - Free Valet Parking - Indoor Pre-Driven Showroom - Indoor New Honda Storage. State of the Art New Honda Showroom. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options. You can also request more information about a vehicle using our online form or by calling 312-628-4900.

About Fletcher Jones Honda

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Professional Complimentary Shoe Shine Service
honda,flowers317
8/27/2015

"Fourteen Years of Excellent Service"

My Service Consultants were Omar Halaby, and Robert Sixto. They were the best. Marcel is still with you and he is very professional and cordial.

Edwin Martinez

Caryn M
8/20/2015

"Great Experience"

I scheduled an appointment for an oil change, filter change, and possible issue with brakes. Edwin was very helpful and prompt in calling me with the services my CRV needed. He explained in great detail the reason for the services and costs associated with those services. My car was ready as promised at a time that worked with my schedule. In the 2 years I've been bringing my car to Fletcher I've never felt as if they are trying to unnecessarily sell me products and services that are not needed.

None other than Edwin

Avashonda
8/16/2015

"Fletcher Honda Rocks!"

Fletcher Honda Service is the absolute best -- the staff is courteous, informative and my car is always ready within the estimated time framework. Would not go anywhere else.

Ohmygosh, forgot -- please look him up. He was great

zparks43
8/14/2015

"Experience was phenomenal."

Joel Adams was very professional and so willing to help me resolve my air bag issues. I did come in initially for oil change. He was so eager to help me. I was so grateful for his concern. And Darius was wonderful and so willing to assist me in every way. My car was brought down immediately and I didn't have to wait not even 10 minutes. This is so appreciated when you've worked all day and you just want to go home. I really was grateful for all the special attention I got. My biggest concern is that your service is so expensive that I can only afford to get an oil change there. It is so convenient because I work across the street. So I do appreciate you making me feel so special and treating me with kid gloves. I am really happy with all your service now.

Joel Adams and Darius

August 15, 2015

Thank you for the great review. We are happy to hear you had a great experience with Joel and Darrius in our service department. Bob Levenson General Manager

LisaGershenson
8/12/2015

"Excellent service"

Informed service, helpful , listened to my needs and concerns. I would recommend this dealership. I also appreciated the extra benefits that come with purchasing a car from Fletcher.

Francisco Ocano

August 15, 2015

Thank you for the review. We are happy to hear you had a great experience with our service department. Bob Levenson General Manager

Hamlet81
8/10/2015

"Great customer service"

I was able to lease a new Honda CRV despite me not having perfect credit. The process was smooth and I happily drove home with my new car.

Mark Newman

August 10, 2015

Thank you for the review. Hope you are enjoying your new Honda CRV. Bob Levenson General Manager

John J
8/06/2015

"Air Conditioning Repairing and more"

The service representative, Carly was very friendly and thoughtful. Since the air conditioning problem was related to a previous incident, the service manger, Joel helped dealing with the previous insurance company to have the issue solved almost instantly. This is definitely a reliable and friendly dealership...

Carly Weeks and Joel Adames

Lenny326
7/31/2015

"Quick and efficient"

I arrived at my scheduled time. The service representative informed me that I also needed my 12,000 scheduled maintenance. I was there for 3 hours. They performed the service as soon as possible, but forgot to wash my car.

Carly

August 10, 2015

Thank you for the review. We are happy to hear we were quick and efficient. We apologize about the car wash. Bob Levenson General Manager

Petey
7/30/2015

"Oil Change Service"

Came in for a simple oil change. The Customer Service agent noticed that I had not used my 3rd free oil change in the first year of service and even though we were a couple months late, he offered this service free of charge. It was a nice touch.

Unknown

dangrycza@yahoo.com
7/26/2015

"Purchase of used 2012 Pilot"

Everyone was friendly and we felt we received a fair price. It seemed that multiple people were working to make sure we received a price we were comfortable with.

Bill

August 10, 2015

Thank you for the review. We hope you are enjoying your 2012 Honda Pilot.

Reviews of Leon Smith