Fletcher Jones Honda

Fletcher Jones Honda

Call
Fletcher Jones Honda Info
About Fletcher Jones Honda

Honda Sales and Service facilities are located in the heart of the Gold Coast at 1100 N. Clark Street. Clark & Maple - Free Valet Parking - Indoor Pre-Driven Showroom - Indoor New Honda Storage. State of the Art New Honda Showroom. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options. You can also request more information about a vehicle using our online form or by calling 312-628-4900.

About Fletcher Jones Honda

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Professional Complimentary Shoe Shine Service

"Well run dealership"

Salvatore did an excellent job of showing me the entire dealership and explaining the philosophies of not only Fletcher Jones Honda, but also of the Honda Corporation. After a test drive and deciding which vehicle I wanted, I was able to put together a deal quickly with Salvatore and Leon because they were very honest and fair which made it easy. Nothing high pressure about this dealership . Everyone I encountered was very professional,

Salvatore Lombardo

"Ron Saved The Day!"

Initially I was not sure if I'd leave with a car but Ron treated me as if I were his best customer. He was patient, very informative and extremely kind. I felt like I was dealing with a friend. After three separate visits to the dealership to close this deal I began to get impatient and frustrated. Ron remained the same and even calmed my frustrations. I am in love with my new car and feel very confident that I made the best decision. This was my third car buying experience and by far the best.

Ron Streck

"Honda service"

Thank you for always taking care of my car. Keep up the good work. I cannot remember the gentleman who took care of me, but he was nice enough to squeezed my car in for express service. Thank you. Also, everyone was professional. Kudos!

"Excellent!"

We have been going to Fletcher Jones since 1999. Wonderful service. Feel that our cars have been extremely well cared for with honest service advisors.

Robert Sixto

"OUTSTANDING BUYING EXPERIENCE"

The entire buying experience was exceptional. The price was negotiated over the phone. Three vehicles were waiting for me for choosing the color. The sales person Travis Graybill was very professional. He was never pushy. He had an encyclopedia knowledge of the vehicles. More importantly, he just cited the facts and let us reach our own conclusions. Our conclusion lead us to purchase a new CR-V. I would highly recommend your dealership. The level of customer service was unsurpassed. Thank you.

Travis Graybill

"A fantastic experience from beginning to end!"

Leon made the entire purchasing experience smooth and stress free. From the day we entered the store through to the eventual sale, he guided us through the decision making process and brought in the other team members as needed. It was very well coordinated, making the final sales very efficient and quick - we were in and out within about an hour! Credit also goes to the rest of the team whose attention to detail and pro-actively providing information made us comfortable with all the decisions we had to make. All in all, a wonderful experience and we highly recommend others to come here.

"Excellent Buying Experience"

The staff at Fletcher Jones Honda surpassed out expectations from the moment we walked in the door where Henry the sales manager greeted us and immediately found Irving a sales representative to assist us. Irving was very warm and informative, we felt he addressed our needs and listened to what we wanted from our visit and subsequent purchase. We have dealt with other dealerships in the past and have found none that best Fletcher Jones. We hope both Henry and Irving read this review and see just how grateful we are for their above and beyond assistance.

Henry Martinez and Irving Vargas

"The best car buying experience!"

David C. met me as I arrived at the dealership and he is such a nice guy that it was easy to detail out what I was seeking and begin the process. David listened intently and never applied the typical sales pressure, he truly guided me through the process. I was seeking a specific vehicle and David C. engaged his manager Leon Smith. Working together they got me out for a test drive, gathered my information and provide me the best deal without all the usual sales tactics. Honesty, candor, solution selling and helping me find exactly what I was seeking at a fair price to us both was what won my business. I'm in sales and can't stand when sellers try to use the tactics that give selling a bad name and I can honestly say neither David C nor Leon did that, instead they won my business with honesty and willingness to work out a deal that was fair to both of us. I arrived late afternoon and was driving home in the car I wanted, picking up dinner along the way. My family loves the car and it was by far "THE BEST" car buying experience I've had thus far. Thanks David C. and Leon for making my day!!!

David C.

"Honda Accord Sport"

Thank you for making the selection and purchase experience so easy. We are very happy with the new vehicle. The accord sport meets our price point and greatly exceeds our expectations. Thanks to the very knowledgeable and wonderful sales staff. Cheers.

John Tillotson

"Great Service!!!! "

Lisa Pagan is an awesome salesperson, Lisa was very professional as well as knowledgeable and followed up from day one of our inquiry of the 2015 Pilot. Lisa gave us her undivided attention and made our purchase a pleasant hassle free experience. Thanks Lisa :-)

Reviews of Leon Smith