Fletcher Jones Honda

Ania Kowaleska

June 23, 2017

"Customer service"

- Arpatel

This was my first time going to this dealership and had a great experience. I plan to continue using this dealership for any servicing in the future as well.

Mike

June 23, 2017

"Exceptional Service"

- mbkeys000

OUTSTANDING service at Fletcher Jones Honda. From appointment setting to arrival to progress updates of service via email or phone call the quality of customer service is exceptional. Staff is very friendly and I know when come to Fletcher Jones I will get quality service.

Darrius Dorsey

June 21, 2017

"Incredible service"

- Harry H

Every time I go to FJ Honda I am well taken care of. I drop off my car and the dealership drops me off where I need to go and can pick you up as well (within the designated distance). Darrius was the rep that I worked with most recently and he was awesome. I communicated that I needed to get to the metra by a certain time to get to work and made sure that I was well taken care of and had me dropped off in time. Every experience I have at FJ Honda is a pleasant one.

Darrius Dorsey