Fletcher Jones Honda

1100 N Clark St,
Chicago, Illinois 60610
Fletcher Jones Honda Info
About Fletcher Jones Honda

Honda Sales and Service facilities are located in the heart of the Gold Coast at 1100 N. Clark Street. Clark & Maple - Free Valet Parking - Indoor Pre-Driven Showroom - Indoor New Honda Storage. State of the Art New Honda Showroom. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options. You can also request more information about a vehicle using our online form or by calling 312-628-4900.

About Fletcher Jones Honda

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Professional Complimentary Shoe Shine Service
WM
5/21/2016

"Car Repair"

Trustworthy service shop! Fixed my Honda Accord & also provided a rental car. Service managers are friendly & knowledgeable! I highly recommend the place for car repair as well as purchase.

Mike

groovinonasundayafternoon
5/20/2016

"Home away from home"

Professional staff who go above and beyond the call of duty in making customers feel comfortable. The place is always clean, faces are always friendly.

Brian Rodgers

Rosmikesell
5/18/2016

"Great"

My Service Rep was Extremely helpful and went above and beyond what I needed. He made sure I understood everything and went over what would be beneficial for my next visit. Thanks so much.

EMIR MARTINEZ

Superdad
5/12/2016

"Fletcher Jones Honda"

The service here is excellent, the service department keeps you updated by text messaging and you can reply with questions right back to the same service rep, in my case Darius. He kept me updated by phone as well, and the sales manager, my sales person, and the service manager were great as I had a very unique situation with my Pilot. As a whole, from my vehicle purchase, accessory purchases, and service I could not ask for a better team.

Darius, Ron

Landon211
5/07/2016

"Great staff. "

They really made car buying easy and pain free. That is why I always buy my cars from you. Great staff, great prices and great experience.

Sean Herron

Pamela Simons
5/05/2016

"Service rep, i.e. Amur (not sure of sp) is excellent"

The inspection of my car was very thorough. My rep. is very accommodating, i.e. savings card and explaining thoroughly each line item. I really liked Amur. I am very glad to have the opportunity to acknowledge Amur as an excellent rep. The only thing I do not like is the pricing, but then again it is a dealership. Pam Simons

The employee who tested my car, found idle was high so adjusted it. I do not know his name but he was older,foreign white man. He was also very courtesy and helped me out of the garage..

scuzami
4/19/2016

"Thank You I will always go to the Honda Dealer where I live"

I will always go to this Honda Dealer where I live because it is very convenient. I just walk in and walk out, when my car is ready I pick it up, so the location is important. Also the people are nice and professional and they do a good Job. Every time I go in to get an oil change you can actually feel the difference in the way the car runs. And I really really appreciate that they wash the car . I will always buy Honda (for 25 years) and I will always go to this Honda dealer Thank You !!

Michael Feltman

Sunshine1149
4/09/2016

"Car service"

Had oil change and grinding sound coming from underneath of my car, found out the brakes needed to be fixed. After the service my car appears to be back to smooth running. I am satisfied with the work done

Emir Valle

Faraz757
4/07/2016

"Excellent Customer Support By Ethan"

This is just to confirm that #EthanBeach treated me so well. I would like to give him 5 out of 5. He is asset to your company. I will visit you guys again because of him.

Ethan Beach

shana rene
4/06/2016

"Excellent, professional, attentive, respect full service!"

All the folks who helped me and worked with me were kind and attentive and Gave thought and care to my time constraints and helped me get through my service work and understood my conflicting demands with work, childcare etc. My car issues and recall status.where handled with sensitivity and thoughtfulness. They understood that I needed to have a safe vehicle and took care of my needs serviced my car and help me get through everything with professional service

Ethan & Joel