Fletcher Jones Honda

1100 N Clark St,
Chicago, Illinois 60610
Fletcher Jones Honda Info
About Fletcher Jones Honda

Honda Sales and Service facilities are located in the heart of the Gold Coast at 1100 N. Clark Street. Clark & Maple - Free Valet Parking - Indoor Pre-Driven Showroom - Indoor New Honda Storage. State of the Art New Honda Showroom. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options. You can also request more information about a vehicle using our online form or by calling 312-628-4900.

About Fletcher Jones Honda

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Professional Complimentary Shoe Shine Service
scuzami
4/19/2016

"Thank You I will always go to the Honda Dealer where I live"

I will always go to this Honda Dealer where I live because it is very convenient. I just walk in and walk out, when my car is ready I pick it up, so the location is important. Also the people are nice and professional and they do a good Job. Every time I go in to get an oil change you can actually feel the difference in the way the car runs. And I really really appreciate that they wash the car . I will always buy Honda (for 25 years) and I will always go to this Honda dealer Thank You !!

Michael Feltman

Sunshine1149
4/09/2016

"Car service"

Had oil change and grinding sound coming from underneath of my car, found out the brakes needed to be fixed. After the service my car appears to be back to smooth running. I am satisfied with the work done

Emir Valle

Faraz757
4/07/2016

"Excellent Customer Support By Ethan"

This is just to confirm that #EthanBeach treated me so well. I would like to give him 5 out of 5. He is asset to your company. I will visit you guys again because of him.

Ethan Beach

shana rene
4/06/2016

"Excellent, professional, attentive, respect full service!"

All the folks who helped me and worked with me were kind and attentive and Gave thought and care to my time constraints and helped me get through my service work and understood my conflicting demands with work, childcare etc. My car issues and recall status.where handled with sensitivity and thoughtfulness. They understood that I needed to have a safe vehicle and took care of my needs serviced my car and help me get through everything with professional service

Ethan & Joel

Ahmed
4/05/2016

"Thank you"

The person who i work with him was very helpfull . He give me advices when i ask him he was friendly Thank you Ethan Beach

Ethan Beach

sjoleary
4/04/2016

"Convenient and Customer Friendly"

The sales rep, John Tillotson, was easy-going and very accomadating, really listening to exactly what I was saying which I value. The place was very accessible and there was a toy room for kids!

John Tillotson

HondaOwner
4/02/2016

"Crooks"

While the convenience of being close to the Loop is nice, these guys are flat out crooks. I will never be back. A few years ago they gave me a service estimate of $3,000... Everything under the sun was "broken" on my just out of warranty cr-v. Took the car to a service station with the detailed estimate... They did an inspection and all I needed was brake pads. The alleged crack fuel lines, etc. we're all fine. But I figured they would be fine for recall and B1 service (oil change and tire rotation). WRONG! He pulled out a pricing card for the "B" service and said I needed everything included with a B prefix. That the B was one code and the 1 was another code. When I told him he was wrong and asked for a manual to show him, he said they didn't have any manuals.,,, this is a new car dealership! Liars! I said , fine, I'll show you in my manual. He said they had already taken my car and he knew what he was talking about. At which point I told him I did not want my car serviced by crooks or incompetents, and asked for my car back. This morning I am at Grossinger Honda. It's farther away, but at least they know what a B1 service is (oil change and tire rotation)!

Service intake, middle aged tall white guy.

Naveen
3/29/2016

"Cheated during my Purchase and false Information provided"

Don't ever buy from this dealership. They are after your money but not about customer satisfaction. Never visit the dealership unless you have got the price quote in written format from the sales person. they try to deceive you. I made a purchase from them and now I am currently regretting my decision of buying from them.

Levenson

woleary111
2/28/2016

"Service"

Rodrigo Delgado assisted me with what was needed for my car in a friendly and professional way that I could easily understand. He kept me informed while the work was being performed then let me know when the car was ready. His constant communication and assistance was invaluable.

Rodrigo Delgado

Regina V
2/20/2016

"The Best place...."

My business has been working with Fletcher Jones Honda and their team for the past 5-6 years. Leased 2 CRVs from them, bought the Pilot back in December of 2015 and never been happier. CRVs were great, the Pilot is the BEST. During the lease times, the service has been very prompt all the time, have not had any issues whatsoever (Sales Manager Tony and Service Manager Joel always made sure of it). New Pilot had a scratch on the inside panel, sales advisor Ron and Manager Tony took it very seriously and replaced it at no cost. Carly Weeks from Service Department was very efficient and fast on the job. Management team and sales staff I've been dealing with always been very professional and helpful. Management team, especially General Manager Bob as well as Sales Advisors (John and Ron) always put all their efforts in finding the best solution needed for the situation. The General Manager is the best you can have in Car Business. GM made sure that I walked out of the dealership happy with the car and it's price. We've always have had the best lease prices and service and the best team to work through the leases, which included General Manager Bob, Sales Team with Manager Tony, Finance with Jennifer. I have leased couple other Honda's from other places and Fletcher Jones is like day and night comparing to those other big Honda dealerships. Not sure why people write so many negative reviews to publicly damage business reputation but I really would not rely strictly on them when choosing a place without going and checking them out myself first as people write negative reviews mostly based on their irrationality or impulsiveness because they are having a bad day or they are just 'unhappy campers period' and just thrive on publicly damaging reputations of others. Probably the best thing to do would be to deal with business directly if problem arises (and GM of FJ Honda is really good at what he does) or maybe :) just suck it up and move on. Integrity is never an option in any aspect of life! There is always good and bad everywhere, there are always bad employees who damage the business reputation as well till they leave or are released and there are always bad businesses who just don't care, but this place has good more than enough comparing to other car dealerships. Don't think I'd want to deal with any other Honda dealerships but this while I have Hondas!

Bob Levenson, Tony Taylor, Ron Streck, John