Fletcher Jones Honda

1100 N Clark St,
Chicago, Illinois 60610
Fletcher Jones Honda Info
About Fletcher Jones Honda

Honda Sales and Service facilities are located in the heart of the Gold Coast at 1100 N. Clark Street. Clark & Maple - Free Valet Parking - Indoor Pre-Driven Showroom - Indoor New Honda Storage. State of the Art New Honda Showroom. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options. You can also request more information about a vehicle using our online form or by calling 312-628-4900.

About Fletcher Jones Honda

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Professional Complimentary Shoe Shine Service
K3kid
9/22/2016

"Efficient and effective"

Very impressed with service center. Efficient check in, comfortable and clean waiting room. Efficient completion of factory mandated update to computer issue. Definitely recommend for service.

City Girl
8/27/2016

"Always reliable"

Everyone is very helpful and friendly. Work is done is a timely manner. Shuttle isn't always available so I take the bus when necessary. I live at the north end of Lincoln Park Always make recommendations for future repairs to maintain the car. Usually a very positive experience.

Mike Feltman

mario pulido
8/27/2016

"best experience at fletcher jones hond service dept."

as soon as i came into the service area, everyone was very friendly and courteous,and very helpful the service i received was excellent.I will be taking my 2016 crv touring,their for all new services.

carly weeks,and the service manager ,sorry dont remember name.

JANET DIAZ
8/22/2016

"Very Satisfied"

I was very nervous when I walked into the dealership. Meeting with Ron Streck, walking me through everything , taking his time, showing me everything I needed to know about my purchase made me very happy.

Ron Streck

ZuSchnell
8/17/2016

"Honda makes great cars...dealers are needed to get one."

Second air bag recall work. Nothing special - not the people, the actual service, nor the building (old Mercedes location). I don't recommend any dealer for service. The space was nice and cold during a sticky summer day.

No One Memorable

honda christian2013
8/17/2016

"excelent"

good services only no have coutesy car and no have time for weting for my car and like the emplyee speak spanish ok q w

Ethan Beach

L Michell
8/16/2016

"Trustworthy and reliable service"

This was the first service center I've been to where I was greeted with a smile, no one tried to push extra services at me, and the work was completed in a timely manner. They were helpful with answering questions and didn't make me feel stupid for asking them. The complimentary shuttle to work while they completed the work was also a nice touch.

Mike Feltman

Raed Mansour
8/10/2016

"All about the hustle"

We asked for the finance guy we worked with last evening when we arrived expressing our desires to cancel a contract as allowed by the contract itself and this guy, Mario, states that he left the country. The theatrics of this new finance guy huffing and puffing when we walked in, massaging his temples, shaking his head all for about 3 minutes-no one spoke a word. My wife and I are watching this show and looked at each other thinking is this guy for real. Then he shook his head no and started to talk about we can't cancel a service contract and two warranty contracts purchased exactly 24 hours ago for a brand new HRV, telling us we have to refinance, but we had a great rate from our credit union, not Honda. Plus, they tried to rope-a dope my wife with 5 different salespeople taking turns to change her mind. Contracts all state no penalties and cancellable before 30 days. Pretty clear rules. I called him out and he tried to kick me out of the dealership and I said no. I didn't curse, I didn't tell. I just showed him the contracts.then he tried to recruit my wife against me. She wasn't having it. Then he said he's just going to talk to her, and I said it's our money, our car, you talk to both of us. Plus he couldn't add and then said he doesn't know how to cancel service contracts. We said learn and he did it. Got what we wanted, but we'll never ever return or recommend this dog and pony show. Seriously off their game. Avoid the hustle, they're really bad at it, anyway. Disrespectful and immature games by all of them.

Mario J. Bova

Leonardo Perez
7/31/2016

"Great sales team, great service department!"

The sales team is great! I love my new SI! The service department is wonderful. They fix my issues every time and deliver great customer service. This dealership is classy and knowledgeable.

woleary111
7/21/2016

"Very helpful and quick service."

Ethan Beach made my experience a very positive one with assisting me from the moment I drove in. He did text me when my car was ready for pick up and answered all my questions.

Ethan Beach