Fletcher Jones Honda

Fletcher Jones Honda

Call
Fletcher Jones Honda Info
About Fletcher Jones Honda

Honda Sales and Service facilities are located in the heart of the Gold Coast at 1100 N. Clark Street. Clark & Maple - Free Valet Parking - Indoor Pre-Driven Showroom - Indoor New Honda Storage. State of the Art New Honda Showroom. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options. You can also request more information about a vehicle using our online form or by calling 312-628-4900.

About Fletcher Jones Honda

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Professional Complimentary Shoe Shine Service
jennifer A.
1/31/2015

"From grey skies to sunshine..."

I was super pleased with my experience at Fletcher Jones Honda today. The morning got off to a rocky start but Leon Smith and Ania Kowaleska helped to save the day. The end result? I found a great car at a great price AND received exceptional service. Leon took the time to share his knowledge and love for the Honda Accord and made sure that I was satisfied on every step of my car purchase journey. Ania took me on an awesome test drive, made sure that I had all the comforts of home. Both helped to be sure that I got the best deal possible. You just can't ask for much more than that. I left knowing that I had a great vehicle and that my business is valued. Thanks Leon and Ania, you guys are an awesome team! Jennifer A.

January 31, 2015

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience with Leon and Ania. Hope you are enjoying your new Honda Accord. If there is anything I can help with in the future please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly Bob Levenson General Manager

Natalie
1/29/2015

"Lisa Pagan wonderful!!"

I was so very impressed with Lisa Pagan. She was so knowlegable about our Honda CRV. She did not pressure us to buy or do anything we did not want and was also so very kind. It was so easy to work with her as she is just a lovely person. Her exceptional customer service and patience really made the entire car buying experience go smoothly.

January 31, 2015

Thank you for the review. We are happy to hear you had a great experience with us and with Lisa, she is great and very knowledgeable. Hope you are enjoying your new Honda CRV. Bob Levenson General Manager

Nat
1/14/2015

"Honda CRV"

Our second CRVs leased, Great experience with Lisa. Fast and smooth leasing service. Highly recommend A+++ Fletcher Jones has good deal with pricing and quality.

January 14, 2015

Thank you for the great review. We are happy to hear you had a great experience with Lisa. Hope you are enjoying your new Honda. Bob Levenson General Manager

Natebond008
1/06/2015

"Good deal, nice people"

I highly recommend Fletcher Jones as a place to get a good Honda. Lisa Pagan was easy to work with and really knew the cars backwards and forwards. I felt very good about the deal I got after a bit of haggle, but the dealers were receptive of haggling and got me a better deal that I offered. I appreciated everything, and I love the car.

January 10, 2015

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you had a good experience with us and Lisa. Hope you are enjoying your new Honda. Bob Levenson General Manager

esprit
1/04/2015

"High Quality Customer Service, extremely knowledgeable staff"

We haven't purchased a new car in years, so we were apprehensive of a dealership. Always buying from a private owner. Fletcher Jones Honda staff, Leon Smith and Ania were exceptional. They made the buying process seem easy. They were patient, they answered all our questions. They were thorough and extremely knowledgeable in going over the features of the car. They take pride in their jobs and the dealership. Every staff person we met, was very courteous and polite. A special thanks to Ben in finance for taking time to explain various additional options/warranties that were available. We will definitely recommend the dealership, Leon and Ania to our family and friends. And we will buy in future cars from Fletcher Jones.

Ben in Finance dept

January 10, 2015

Thank you for your great review. We are happy to hear you had a great experience with us, Leon, Ania, and Ben they are great. Hope you are enjoying your new Honda. Bob Levenson General Manager

k r
1/03/2015

"screws you on financing"

They try to screw you on the financing. If you are not doing your math right they will sell you a 27000 dollar car for 39000. Make sure you know how to amortize the payments. Also they will never give you a quote instead they will ask how much are you willing to pay.

Giovanni DeSantis

ken74
12/31/2014

"New Honda Fit"

Just bought a new car! Great experience Travis Graybill and Leon Smith helped me and were very straightforward, professional and easy to deal with. Made the process of buying a new car very easy! A+

Travis Graybill

January 03, 2015

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you had a great experience with us, Travis, and Leon. Bob Levenson General Manager

sherireda@earthlink.net
12/31/2014

"The people made the experience"

This is the second time in three years I've bought a care from Fletcher Jones Honda, and I've discovered in the process a new oxymoron: a trustworthy dealership! My used-car buying experience two years ago was stressful. I went to at least eight dealerships. But ended with a great car from Fletcher Jones at a fantastic price. This time I bought a new car, and I stopped there first. My experience was great. Brian Flood was a helpful, engaged, personable sales rep and Leon Flood, the sales manager, brought integrity and humanity to the bargaining process—though there was very little bargaining to do, since they gave me a good price from the start. AFter I bought the car, they remained interested in my experience, checkin gin a couple of times to make sure everything was going well. It's made me want to repeat the process. I keep reminding myself that I don't NEED another car yet. But when I do, I'll stop there first.

Brian Flood

January 03, 2015

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you had such a good experience here for the second time. Brian and Leon are great, glad you enjoyed working with them. Hope you are enjoying your new Honda. Bob Levenson General Manager

danielw
12/27/2014

"Fletcher Jones and Leon Smith -Above and Beyond Expectations"

I typically don't write reviews but had to somehow thank Leon Smith at Fletcher Jones Honda for everything he did on my behalf. The short version of this post is that Leon went so far above and beyond in terms of positive attitude, time invested, finding me the right car, and getting me a great price that thanking him on here is barely is enough to show my appreciation. From the moment I sat down with Leon to negotiate the price of the car I understood his perspective was different from most car salespeople. He simply wanted to get it right for me, for my needs, and to close with a high degree of customer satisfaction. Of course he needed to make a profit as well, but there was definitely a sense that his profit would not come at the expense of my satisfaction. He walked me through all details and directly addressed things like true car price points. I told him I was buying a Honda Fit, but the more we discussed the car, a few doubts entered my mind and it dawned on me that I should be looking at a higher model Honda Accord. We had actually agreed on an amazing price for the Fit, high trade value and 2.9% financing. We basically shook hands on the deal and they were pulling the car around. And it was already after closing time. When I put the brakes on the deal, Leon was genuinely understanding, did not push me and said that he knew I would return to purchase my car from him when I had the decision finalized. Leon was the sales manager and I was teamed with Brian as the sales rep and it’s always risky to let a sale walk out the door, because as much as I liked their style I did my due diligence and went to other dealers before returning. The treatment I received from two nearby Honda dealers was shabby and felt like hand to hand combat. Every request I made resulted in a blocking move from the other dealers. They laid all the old school sales methods on me. One made me agree to a deal on price and trade value before even going into financing. Another questioned my first offer as if I was completely overstepping my bounds even though it was very reasonable. I felt hostility when discussing my trade value even though I had researched it thoroughly. They made me flee back to Fletcher Jones where Leon started over with me in his supportive and transparent style of discussing price, trade, and financing. At this point I knew I would buy a car from him and decided it was time to help my mom upgrade her older Honda civic to a 2015. She had been thinking about it and we had priced out her trade but she was putting off the dreaded deal making part of the process. I brought her to the table because I knew Leon would work out an amazing deal. He gave my mom higher trade value than we had expected and we both ended up under invoice for 2015 Hondas. That alone is praiseworthy, but it gets better. We didn’t get all the details hammered out until after closing time when my mom suddenly had a change of heart about color. It was Leon’s birthday no less and he walked her through all the different colors available, and when my mom finally ended sticking with the original color she had chosen, Leon said it was important for my mom to know she had made the right choice. There was no hint of aggravation of impatience. As the night wore on and we were shepherded through finance, both Leon and Brian stayed to get us acclimated to the cars and make sure we felt supported. I was working with Ben from finance and really appreciated his low key sales pitches on the warranties and add-ons that I really didn’t need. The only negative was that my mom was working with another finance person, a woman whose name I forgot, but she really pushed my mom hard to buy a lot of protection packages. I had made it clear to my mom not to buy any extra warranties but she almost did. That was the only negative touch point in the entire Fletcher Jones process. I recommend you sign your paperwork with Ben. The day after I closed the deal at 2.9% financing, he called me back. He had worked hard to get me approved for 0.9% from Honda Financing despite less than stellar credit. He couldn’t work them to make an exception when I bought the car because it was after hours. In my mind the deal was done and yet my payments were suddenly lowered by $20 a month. Finally, Brian stayed with us going over features until 11:30 at night, 3 ½ hours after closing. He patiently walked us through the basics and offered help if we returned the next day. At no point did he act put upon. Buy your next Honda from Fletcher Jones. You will not be disappointed. It will truly be the best car buying result and experience you will ever have. But make your first call to Leon. If you read the reviews you can tell that these can’t all be made up by some PR guy. He really is that great a person and salesperson. Start with him, and let him be your guide. By the time the deal is done you too will be singing his praises on dealerrater.

January 03, 2015

Thank you for choosing Fletcher Jones Honda, and for taking your time to write such a great review. We are happy to hear you and your mother had such a great experience with us. Leon and Brian are great we are happy that you had such a wonderful experience with them both. Hope you and your mom are enjoying you brand new Honda's. Bob Levenson General Manager

dhuss535
12/22/2014

"Great Used Car Buying Experience"

I had a great experience buying a Certified Used Honda from Fletcher Jones Honda. From the start I experienced friendly and responsive communication from both the Sales staff and Management. It is not always easy to find a dealership with both good prices and a friendly and honest sales staff, but here you will be in good hands. I worked with Lisa Pagan and highly recommend her.

December 27, 2014

Thank you for your great review. We are happy to hear you had a great buying experience with Flecther Jones Honda and Lisa, she is great. Bob Levenson General Manager

Reviews of Leon Smith