Fletcher Jones Honda

1100 N Clark St,
Chicago, Illinois 60610
Fletcher Jones Honda Info
About Fletcher Jones Honda

Honda Sales and Service facilities are located in the heart of the Gold Coast at 1100 N. Clark Street. Clark & Maple - Free Valet Parking - Indoor Pre-Driven Showroom - Indoor New Honda Storage. State of the Art New Honda Showroom. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options. You can also request more information about a vehicle using our online form or by calling 312-628-4900.

About Fletcher Jones Honda

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Professional Complimentary Shoe Shine Service
monkeyface
4/21/2015

"Impressive!!"

Great service and individual attention starts when you pull into the garage. Each staff member takes great pride in doing their very best to make you feel special and welcomed. You must have a great management team because Fletcher Jones has such positive energy. This is the first dealership I trust.

Don't know their names. All great: staff member who assisted me out of car, young lady who coordinated my service, young man who apologized because it took an extra couple of minutes for my car to be returned to me after servicing. I have never bee

pkhonda
4/14/2015

"Honda Civic 2004 Service"

Excellent service on my Honda Civic. This is the first time I brought my Honda to Fletcher Jones and I will come back in the future.

Brian Rodgers

April 18, 2015

Thank you for the review. We are happy to hear you had an excellent experience with our service department. Bob Levenson General Manager

de5el6la
4/09/2015

"Great Experience"

Everyone was helpful and kind. Clean place and excellent service. The shuttle service was extremely convenient. I thought I was going to have to wait a long time, but the service was efficient.

Carly Weeks and my shuttle driver Will???

April 11, 2015

Thank you for the great review. We are happy to hear you had such an excellent experience with us. Bob Levenson General Manager

Smg119
4/06/2015

"Trustworthy dealership"

I have to say that every experience I've had with service on my car has been great. I know that usually dealers aren't supposed to be the most trustworthy, but this one doesn't try to sell me things that I don't need. in one recent experience they noticed that I had my timing belt replaced elsewhere and also noticed that it was not done properly. Instead of them trying to sell me on their service, they recommended that I bring my car back to where I had it done to have them fix it under warranty, which saved me a lot of money. They also had some free time and did a complimentary diagnosis on an SRS light that was on. It turned out that it was under warranty and they were able to fix it free of charge. I would highly recommend them. The customer service is great too...they are always knowledgeable and very professional.

William cardoza

April 11, 2015

Thank you for the great review. We are happy to hear you have had and continue to have a great experience with our service department. Bob Levenson General Manager

anagoree
4/03/2015

"Best Purchasing Experience"

I have bought 2015 CRV EX-L. I had my research done before started talking to dealership. I had negotiated my price over the phone with Tony (Sales manager). As soon as we walked in the dealership, we were greeted by Dave. He was very professional demonstrating vehicle and answered every question we had. I had not experienced any hard sales pitch during purchasing process. It was completely stress free purchasing experience. Dealership also provides guest program: 1. One complementary oil change, 2. Tire rotation for life. 3. Shuttle service with 2-4 mile radius while your car is at service with 4. Free paint sealant 5. Painless Dent repair for a year (but with lot of exclusions) 6. The transmission warranty of 10 years or 100,000 miles from Valvoline is a joke. It requires you to do regular 3,000 mile oil change recommended by Valvoline with Valvoline oil. So even if your vehicle mfg recommends 10,000 mile oil change schedule, you need to follow Valvoline recommendation. The warranty will cover only transmission parts that come in direct contact with Valvoline oil. Finance lady has explained me this without any hesitation. Couple of other points that I was not aware, but I could not find fault with Tony and Dave. 1. Dealership will do HARD CREDIT ENQUIRY even if you do not finance with them. I do not appreciate hitting my credit score. 2. Dealership is in cook county, so you have to pay additional $15 cook county fee for buying a vehicle in cook county. 3. State Sales tax is charged based on Dealership location not where you live. So even in Aurora, we have 7% vehicle sales tax, We end up paying 7.25% vehicle tax of cook county (you do not pay Chicago City tax if you live outside city) Over all it was one the best purchasing experience. I highly recommend working with Anthony Taylor (Tony) and Dave.

Anthony Taylor and Dave

April 04, 2015

Thank you for such a great review. We are happy to hear you had a great car buying experience with Tony and David. Hope you are enjoying your new CRV. Bob Levenson General Manager

lorfran
4/01/2015

"Amazing!"

This was by far the best experience I ever had buying a car. Leon was amazingly friendly and helpful. He was more than fair with my trade in and answered all of my questions. He spent 3 + hours with me and it was his day off! If you ever want to buy a car definitely talk to Leon. Brian was very nice a huge help with my new car. He had no problem helping me get all of the things out of my old car and into my new one. He programmed all of my radio stations for me, set up my blue tooth and answered all of my questions. He way beyond helpful.

April 04, 2015

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that Leon and Brian were so helpful during your car buying experience with us. Hope you are enjoying your new car. Bob Levenson General Manager

Arturo_Edan_Munoz
3/31/2015

"Seriously Amazing, Genuine, and Empowering experience...Wow "

Ania, Leon, and Jennifer Stewart ROCK. I am so so so grateful to have found genuine people at a car dealership! At first I went in with somewhat of my guard up, not sure what to expect- but the support, care, and genuine interest and customer care I received from both Ania and Leon Smith have completely changed my perception of what Honda stands for as a brand and has given me a rock solid foundation of knowing what a true and empowering sales team is really like. I'm relatively young, don't have the most established credit, and have no idea what it is like to buy, finance, or deal with cars, sales people or finance departments- but not only was I guided the entire way with different options and dedicated assistance in helping me figure out the best monthly payment and lease deal, but was given some amazing real Life advice as to how to build my credit with a great monthly payment all the while having the car I really wanted \- a beautiful brand new 2015 Honda Cr-Z EX. I love love love my new car and feel like I've found a team that feels more like a group of really great and caring friends that truly want to help me out. Even Jennifer in the finance department gave me some genuine advice on what kind of credit cards she'd recommend and which ones to avoid once offers start coming in the mail along side helping me understand refinancing options in a year once my credit is better and my APR rates change. I've never been treated so well or professionally in dealing with sales and I can honestly say I will recommend everyone I know looking for a new car to check them out. I can see why two of my family members bought their cars here! The incentives are great and the support and customer care is unreal.

Jennifer Stweart

March 31, 2015

Thank you for choosing Fletcher Jones Honda, and for taking your time to write such a great review. We are happy to hear that you had such a great experience with Ania, Leon, and Jennifer. Hope you are enjoying you brand new Honda Cr-Z. Bob Levenson General Manger

dag
3/25/2015

"Repair work"

Couldn't figure out why my car need a jump every other day. I thought I had replaced the battery within the last couple of years. Fletcher Jones had my repair work to date. I found out the battery was replaced in 2009. Car need a battery and filters replaced. The service was professional, friendly and prompt.

Mike Feltman

March 28, 2015

Thank you for the review. We are happy to hear you had a good experience with our service department. Bob Levenson General Manager

BBB2013BBB
3/24/2015

"Horrible Customer Service, Liars with poor communication.."

AVOID THIS PLACE!! I took my 2014 Honda Civic in for warranty work on the factory installed Touch-screen LCD stereo. I had been having issues with the system freezing up and showing a slip screen when receiving incoming calls and information not always transmitting properly via the Bluetooth, call connectivity issues etc. I originally scheduled my appointment via their websitehttp://www.fjhonda.com I booked my appointment for a Saturday morning. When we arrived at the dealership we were not properly greeted until after about 15 mins of standing in the service check in area. Once we were greeted we informed the adviser we had an appointment and was there due to a defective stereo. She then hastily ushered us outside and asked us to wait. She then informed the riders to bring our car back to the front and not to take it to the back... I could over hear her telling one of the riders we were only there for a radio code. I immediately interrupted her and informed her that was not true. I did not need a radio code. Had I needed a radio code I could have found it on the Honda website were they're listed. She seemed to ignore me and said someone will be with you.... After waiting another 20 mins my fiance walked inside and asked her when someone was going to take care of us. She then pointed to another adviser and informed him that he would be right with us. After about 15 more minutes he came out and finally greeted us. As we were attempting to explain what we were there for he too mentioned to another rider we were just there for a radio code. I once again interrupted and explained to him I did not need a radio code nor at anytime did I indicate so. I explained the issues to the him. He then gave us both his card. His name was William Caroza a Service Consultant. He then informed us we they would not be able to look at our car on the weekend even though we had already wasted an hour of our time and had an appointment! His excuse was they were only able to do these types of diagnostics and repairs Mon-Fri and we would be happy to re-schedule us another appointment and give us a loner car when we bring the car back fro repairs. He walked us back into the service department and set up another appointment for that Monday morning at 6:30am and promised us a loner vehicle. When my fiance took the car in Monday morning. William informed him they did not have any loners, as promised. Therefore he had to take the CTA to work and ended up being late to work due to the loner vehicle not being available! Later that day around 2pm I received a phone call from William Cardoza with a status update on my car. He informed me "he had some good news and some bad news, the good news" he said "we were able to duplicate many of the issues you were having" He then said "the bad news is Honda will not authorize replacing the stereo" He went on to inform me "Honda is aware of these issues and do not currently have a fix, but they're working on one" He informed me he personally advised his manager to replace the system with anew one but when he called Honda he was informed it would not be authorized because they knew for a fact that replacing the unit would not resolve the issue I was having. He then apologized and advised me to call 1-800-999-1009 and make a mechanical claim and that would get the General Manager involved and they would be more willing to replace the defective unit.. The GM never reached out to me! No one did until after I received an email containing a survey about my recent visit to Fletcher Jones Honda, I received a call from the Service Manager "Joel". Of course this call was only due to the fact that I gave them a low score for customer service. I explained all the issues to Joel and he promised me he would take care of this... He called me back later that day and informed me that William had given me false information and now all of a sudden they were not able to duplicate any of the issues William informed me and my fiance he was able to duplicate. Therefore they would need to re-inspect the car. He assured me he would do whatever he could to duplicate this issues and would be giving me a call to schedule an appointment as soon as they had a loner car available, He said they would most likely need the vehicle for a few days and therefore promised us a free loner so we would not be without transportation, He promised me he would be giving me a call by the end of the week. It's been 2 weeks and no update when i called i was informed there was still no loner available They also lied to the BBB and denied what they informed us. Contradicting the diagnostics report we received! These people keep changing their story and telling lye after lie. I left a voice message for the GM Bob Levenson at 312-628-4920 and he hasn't returned my call either! My next step is the Illinois Attorney Generals office. These people are dishonest and Therefore can not be trusted! Save yourself time and energy, Go somewhere else!

William Cordoza

March 25, 2015

Hi Freddy, I have tried numerous times to reach you as well as other managers. If you could call me at your earliest convince on my main line 312-628-4920 or our main number 312-628-4900. Bob Levenson General Manager

srb199
3/20/2015

"Best service"

These folks really go out of there way to make getting your car serviced with them a no brainer. Even though I live closer to a Honda dealership on the NW side, I purchased my car from Fletcher Jones, and continue to bring my car here for service. During the latest service trip, I got there super early, and Joel Adames, the manager, jumped right in to assist me. Later on, Darrius Dorsey called me at least 4 times to give me a status on my vehicle. Top notch service.

Joel Adames, Darrius Dorsey

March 21, 2015

Thank you for choosing Fletcher Jones Honda, and for taking your time to write such a great review. We are happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience with our service department and with Darrius.We truly appreciate your business. Bob Levenson General Manager

Reviews of Leon Smith