Fletcher Jones Honda

Travis Graybill

Ania Kowaleska, Sales Consultant , Fletcher Jones Honda

Ania Kowaleska

March 04, 2017

"Christina assuress high quality service for FJ."

- Rico Rodriguez

Christina follows up after service at FJ, to make sure everything went well. She keeps FJ quality standards high. She and Darius are stars at Fletcher Jones. Darius is the best Service Coordinator! Christina keeps FJ running the way it should be. Thank you both!

January 15, 2017

"77.50 sir!! 77.50!! 77.50!! 77.50!!"

- notgoingbackto FJH

I just got my car fixed for about $1000 with them (my extended warranty covered 800 of it but still Honda made $1000). Here are the reasons for why “I” will not be going back. Was attended to by Marcel. Introductions were all good. Got a call later in the day that car has to stay in the shop overnight. I ask for a rental/loaner (since my extended warranty pays for one). He says “we do not provide one”. So I tell him – I will drive home today and whenever the parts arrive I will drop it off at 7AM and pick it at 5PM. he says – “In that case we will have to charge you for a new diagnosis ($145) since you took it out of the shop” Next day during pickup I notice a panel on the passenger side hanging so I go back to him. he went away and came back with “the mechanic says he did not work on that side of the car” I tell him this was not broken earlier and mechanic might be able to “pop” it right back in. I can do it too based on youtube videos or something but thought since I was there they would just pop it in. instead he says” “we have to take the car back up and work on it. we are busy now” I ask for a manager and he says the manager left and he is the ASSITANT TO THE MANAGER. He says he will get his card, goes in and does not return. I go back to the office and see him tending to someone else. After he finishes with her he says “yes sir, how may I help you” Some of the pleasantries provided after that was “our mechanics don’t work for free sir. they are busy” “we will have to charge you a diagnosis fee which is ½ hour 77.50 and you have to wait till 5PM (this is at 1PM)” Guess what my rating to the place is 100 – 77.50 = 22.5. Will round it off to 1 star

January 08, 2017

"Poor customer service"

- ssssss

It's single digit temperatures in Chicago and they tell me come back during the week to get my heat fixed. Seriously? I made the appointment online and listed my issue. Why didn't they call me and tell me not to come on the weekend? Meanwhile I'm still freezing. Thanks for taking care of me FJ.

2016 Honda CR-Z