Fletcher Jones Honda

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

Fletcher Jones Honda

Fletcher Jones Honda Info
About Fletcher Jones Honda

Honda Sales and Service facilities are located in the heart of the Gold Coast at 1100 N. Clark Street. Clark & Maple - Free Valet Parking - Indoor Pre-Driven Showroom - Indoor New Honda Storage. State of the Art New Honda Showroom. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options. You can also request more information about a vehicle using our online form or by calling 312-628-4900.

About Fletcher Jones Honda

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Professional Complimentary Shoe Shine Service
ChristineH
2/20/2015

"Friendly, Helpful & Informative - Leon and Nicole"

As soon as we walked in we were met with a friendly smile and warm welcome by Nicole Brandon (Sales Consultant). She took us to directly to the cars we were looking for, then allowed us to explore other options when we didn't see exactly what we wanted. Nicole brought in her Sales Manager, Leon Smith, who cut right the the chase (didn't give us a heavy sales pitch) and told us exactly what would work for our growing family (I'm 35 weeks pregnant) and what would be the best option for us. My husband and I came into the dealership having done our research, yet Leon was able to show us additional savings and value by having us take advantage of the sales offerings being promoted at the dealership. We ended up saving more than we expected and walked out of the dealership with a new car! Not only that, but the entire sales team was helpful, friendly and accommodating - by grabbing dinner for a pregnant lady who hadn't eaten since lunch (Thanks Nicole!!). We left the dealership excited about our new purchase and feeling like we got a good deal! Once home, my husband did additional research online and it looks like we couldn't have gotten a better deal anywhere else! Thank you Leon, Nicole and the entire Honda sales team for your level of professionalism and care shown to during our buying process. If you are in the market for a new car and you're interested in a Honda (why wouldn't you be - the reliability is unbelievable) then I highly recommend you visit Fletcher Jones. You won't be disappointed! My new car is being detailed and will be delivered to me at my office in downtown Chicago so I can drive home from work in this frigid cold weather and don't have to worry about taking public transportation. Now that's customer service!!!

Nicole Brandon

February 25, 2015

Thank you for choosing Fletcher Jones Honda, and for taking your time to write such a great review. We are happy to hear that you had such a great experience with Nicole and Leon, they are great. Hope you are enjoying your brand new Honda. Bob Levenson General Manager

nkonczak
2/13/2015

"Would recommend Fletcher Jones Honda - particularly Lisa Pag"

I just purchased a Certified Pre-owned Honda Crosstour and worked with Lisa Pagan. Lisa was extremely knowledgeable, helpful and not overly sales oriented. She listened to what we were looking for and made the appropriate suggestions. She was professional, positive, efficient and made sure all of our questions were answered. This was our second time purchasing a vehicle through FJ Honda and we'll probably work with them again in the future.

February 14, 2015

Thank you for the great review. We are happy to hear you had a great experience with us and with Lisa, she's great. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Bob Levenson General Manager

jennifer A.
1/31/2015

"From grey skies to sunshine..."

I was super pleased with my experience at Fletcher Jones Honda today. The morning got off to a rocky start but Leon Smith and Ania Kowaleska helped to save the day. The end result? I found a great car at a great price AND received exceptional service. Leon took the time to share his knowledge and love for the Honda Accord and made sure that I was satisfied on every step of my car purchase journey. Ania took me on an awesome test drive, made sure that I had all the comforts of home. Both helped to be sure that I got the best deal possible. You just can't ask for much more than that. I left knowing that I had a great vehicle and that my business is valued. Thanks Leon and Ania, you guys are an awesome team! Jennifer A.

January 31, 2015

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience with Leon and Ania. Hope you are enjoying your new Honda Accord. If there is anything I can help with in the future please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly Bob Levenson General Manager

Natalie
1/29/2015

"Lisa Pagan wonderful!!"

I was so very impressed with Lisa Pagan. She was so knowlegable about our Honda CRV. She did not pressure us to buy or do anything we did not want and was also so very kind. It was so easy to work with her as she is just a lovely person. Her exceptional customer service and patience really made the entire car buying experience go smoothly.

January 31, 2015

Thank you for the review. We are happy to hear you had a great experience with us and with Lisa, she is great and very knowledgeable. Hope you are enjoying your new Honda CRV. Bob Levenson General Manager

Prelude2015
1/21/2015

"Horrible Dealership"

Fletcher Jones Honda is beyond awful. While my Honda (only 38k miles) was awaiting service inside the dealership, their staff damaged it so severely in an accident, that it was deemed a total loss. This careless incident is absurd on its own merit, but what is equally unbelievable is the response by Fletcher Jones and Bob Levenson: complete disregard for personal property and no customer service. The entire organization lacks ethics, professionalism, and the intelligence to operate a business. Clearly, they should not be trusted with your vehicle.

Bob Levenson

Nat
1/14/2015

"Honda CRV"

Our second CRVs leased, Great experience with Lisa. Fast and smooth leasing service. Highly recommend A+++ Fletcher Jones has good deal with pricing and quality.

January 14, 2015

Thank you for the great review. We are happy to hear you had a great experience with Lisa. Hope you are enjoying your new Honda. Bob Levenson General Manager

Natebond008
1/06/2015

"Good deal, nice people"

I highly recommend Fletcher Jones as a place to get a good Honda. Lisa Pagan was easy to work with and really knew the cars backwards and forwards. I felt very good about the deal I got after a bit of haggle, but the dealers were receptive of haggling and got me a better deal that I offered. I appreciated everything, and I love the car.

January 10, 2015

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you had a good experience with us and Lisa. Hope you are enjoying your new Honda. Bob Levenson General Manager

esprit
1/04/2015

"High Quality Customer Service, extremely knowledgeable staff"

We haven't purchased a new car in years, so we were apprehensive of a dealership. Always buying from a private owner. Fletcher Jones Honda staff, Leon Smith and Ania were exceptional. They made the buying process seem easy. They were patient, they answered all our questions. They were thorough and extremely knowledgeable in going over the features of the car. They take pride in their jobs and the dealership. Every staff person we met, was very courteous and polite. A special thanks to Ben in finance for taking time to explain various additional options/warranties that were available. We will definitely recommend the dealership, Leon and Ania to our family and friends. And we will buy in future cars from Fletcher Jones.

Ben in Finance dept

January 10, 2015

Thank you for your great review. We are happy to hear you had a great experience with us, Leon, Ania, and Ben they are great. Hope you are enjoying your new Honda. Bob Levenson General Manager

k r
1/03/2015

"screws you on financing"

They try to screw you on the financing. If you are not doing your math right they will sell you a 27000 dollar car for 39000. Make sure you know how to amortize the payments. Also they will never give you a quote instead they will ask how much are you willing to pay.

Giovanni DeSantis

ken74
12/31/2014

"New Honda Fit"

Just bought a new car! Great experience Travis Graybill and Leon Smith helped me and were very straightforward, professional and easy to deal with. Made the process of buying a new car very easy! A+

Travis Graybill

January 03, 2015

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you had a great experience with us, Travis, and Leon. Bob Levenson General Manager

Reviews of Leon Smith