Fletcher Jones Honda

Fletcher Jones Honda
Call
Fletcher Jones Honda Info
About Fletcher Jones Honda

Honda Sales and Service facilities are located in the heart of the Gold Coast at 1100 N. Clark Street. Clark & Maple - Free Valet Parking - Indoor Pre-Driven Showroom - Indoor New Honda Storage. State of the Art New Honda Showroom. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options. You can also request more information about a vehicle using our online form or by calling 312-628-4900.

About Fletcher Jones Honda

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Professional Complimentary Shoe Shine Service

"Excellent Sales Experience"

Daniel Radulski made my first phone call turn into a purchase. He was professional, polite and willing to listen to me. He was courteous and made my concerns his priority. I will definitely recommend Fletcher Jones Honda to all my family and friends. I do not remember the names of the sales representatives who I actually met at the dealership, I apologize. The entire staff was great.

Daniel Radulski

"Car lease"

Travis Graybill was fantastic from start to finish. Would highly recommend this dealership and, in particular, this salesperson. Travis was extremely knowlegeable, helpful, accomodating, and not at all pushy. Aimee Russell was also congenial and nice to work with.

Travis Graybill, Aimee Russell

"Was pleasantly surprised by a big central city dealer"

I was hesitant to come here thinking I would get ripped off by the central city Honda dealership here in Chicago but boy, was I wrong. This was the best service experience I've had in my LIFE! Eddie, my service rep, was so kind and helpful. There technology here is amazing, they text you with updates on your car and when its ready, they text you invoices, and you can even pay on your mobile phone and grab the car express and leave! Mind blown. And that's not even the best part - the prices are also competitive in the area. For this reason alone I am happy to say I found my new local servicer for maintenance on my CR-V!!!!

Edward Hudson

"Service Team is the Best"

I've been coming to Fletcher Jones for service since they came into the neighborhood a number of years ago. They are always professional and informative. I love the drop off service (either the night before my appointment or on my way to work) and the free shuttle to work. The team does a great job of explaining what service is recommended (or necessary) and why, and keeping me informed of progress. All of my service history is right there on the FJ computer, so I know when its time for things like tire rotations, etc. The ability to pick up my car during the extended drop off / pick up hours is much appreciated - I don't have to leave work early to get my vehicle. I just bought a new Honda and I know it will be in good hands with the FJ service team.

Andy Zajac

"Purchase"

Everyone I worked with was very kind and willing to work with my budget. The salesman explained everything on the car and made it very clear that if I had any questions I could go to the dealership or email him and he would be very willing to help.

Ron Streck, Henry Martinez

"Great experience!"

Its been over 10 years since I purchased a new vehicle, and I was kind of dreading the new car buying process. I can't say enough how positive (and easy) the experience was to purchase my new CRV! I received an online quote right away from David Cummings and then came in and met with Dominique Thomas. Dominique was very patient and walked me through all of the features in the new CRV's and helped me decide which version of the CRV worked best for me. Dominique made sure I was comfortable with the process from start to finish, from the final price (and trade-in), picking out options, and then financing. Afterwards he spent a lot of time walking me through all of the features in my new car, including setting up my phone on Bluetooth. Dominique was willing to spend as much time as I needed to experiment with all of the new buttons and features in my new CRV. Throughout the whole process, I never once felt any pressure and noticed that everyone was being very respectful of my time. The finance process was easy and quick too. The manager (Tony Taylor) also stopped by a couple times during the process to make sure I was happy with how things were going. I could tell the whole team wanted me to have a positive experience at Fletcher Jones whether I purchased a vehicle or not. I would 200% recommend FJ to anyone thinking of purchasing a new car.

Dominique Thomas, David Cummings, Tony Taylor

"Woman in Sales - Nicole was Great"

Had a wonderful sales experience with Nicole Perkins. She quickly understood exactly what I wanted, and did everything she could to make my purchase successful. Really appreciated her sharing with other teammates so we could have enough time to really go over the details of the car. I also appreciated a woman in the sales area! She had great knowledge of the engine and it's differences from past Hondas. Also, I really needed her easy technology expertise to get me started with all the new features I have in the 2014 car. Leon was an immense help as well, as a teammate with Nicole, to make sure the whole experience was smooth and efficient. So my Sales experience was great - though, as always, in a dealership, you feel a little pressured and hurried in the department where you write the checks and sign the papers. But to be expected, I guess. I would like to have gotten a little better monthly payment, and would have liked more color choices in such a popular car. But overall - really a great experience because of the sales people.

Nicole Perkins

"Fletcher Jones Honda Girl"

Best customer service provided by the Honda Girl. It took a while to locate my van but at the end they did get it. Thank you Lisa Sam

"Such A Blessing"

Such A Blessing I came in to get an oil change and left out with a beautiful newer Honda Civic. Leon Smith as well as Giovanni "John" DeSantis. Very Friendly and might I add Very Patient with me (With all the questions I had). John never but any pressure on me & found a car for me to fit my budget. He Even brought myself and my son and brother lunch afterwards.Leon was very informative, knowledgeable & most importantly kind & caring. The whole buying a car experience was easy(Which Is Rare) & most definitely a blessing. Visit Leon And John soon and tell them Lisa sent You!

John DeSantis

"sales consultant"

Lisa is great friendly sincere funny and work for you,got my little girl in the car that fits our budget, when I get ready to buy my next car I'm going to Lisa Pagan! I do have a ford, Lisa turning me into a honda person I would recommend Lisa to anyone, Thanks You!Lisa Pagan!

Lisa Pagan

Fletcher Jones Honda responded to this review

July 07, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and recommendation of Lisa P. Bob Levenson General Manager

Leon Smith