Flow GM Auto Center

Flow GM Auto Center Info

Vann York Buick

VIP
4/20/2016

"Rude, Incompetent and unprofessional "

They have very unprofessional behaviors, incompetent , unpleasant staff, and the service department does not have a clue on what they are doing! Never use their Services.

ALL STAFF WAS UNPROFESSIONAL EXCEPT ONE UNCLEAR OF NAME

Marsha
4/01/2016

"Great Experience!"

Since I had not purchased a car in 10 years I was not looking forward to the process at all. However, we had a great experience while purchasing a vehicle with Mark Rumley. Everything went smoothly and without the pain I was dreading! If you are looking for an experience that is honest, no pressure and easy - go see Mark!

Mark Rumley

america
12/13/2015

"Loved my experience!"

Our salesman was Ron Darr. He worked very well to accommodate our wants and went over and above to please us. I will recommend this dealership to all my friends!!

Ron Darr

johnimpala
4/29/2015

"Best customer service ever"

I came in and worked with Dean Sizemore and made the process seamless and painless. He did not sell me a car, he helped me buy the car I wanted! We love it and will definitely buy or next chevy here.

Dean Sizemore

1000real
3/27/2015

"Great Salesman"

Went above and beyond! Best salesman I've ever dealt with! Always greeted you with a smile. He also was very business oriented. I will definitely encourage friends to do business with this dealership. Thanks!

Thomas Hairston

oscarmom14
3/14/2015

"service "

Spent all day there for an oil change. we were told an hour and a half. Then they told us they needed to replace the brake pads. they could,not perfom they service because they could not get my tires off. 4:40 came and only the oil was changed

not sure

G91
11/23/2014

"Finally got what I wanted"

This was the fourth dealership I had visited and buying a car was becoming a frustrating experience. I had researched the car I wanted and what features I wanted as well. I searched the sites and found the car exactly like I wanted. I made contact with the dealership and was told the was there and that I could buy it. I even did the online loan application to make sure I qualified for the car. The first three either gave me the run around or didn't have the car I had asked for once I got there and tried selling me other cars that I didn't want. I agreed to try one more time to buy a car and talked to the salesperson prior to coming to the dealership letting him know my frustration. I arrived at Flow Auto W-S and Mack Fulton greeted me and took information about the car I wanted. I knew the car I wanted and just needed to complete the paperwork for it. I was delighted that when I got there, the car was still there like I had been told on the phone. I took the car for a test drive and was delighted with the car. Having finally found the car I wanted was great. This was my first time purchasing a car on my own and I was glad that I had found what I wanted. Having the car was great in itself however the deal got sweeter when Matt Rowan worked his magic on finding me a super interest rate for the loan. I must say that I felt that I was treated fairly, courteous, and valued at Flow Auto. I have already recommended the business to other family members looking for cars. Thanks for making my first purchase a pleasant one! Malcolm Childress

Matthew Rowan, Mack Fulton

cbcochrane
7/10/2014

"Best car buying experience"

This is one of the best car buying experiences my husband and I have ever been through. I usually dread car buying and having to deal with car sells people and price haggling but Debra truly made this a great experience for me. She was friendly, helpful, and did her best to make us feel happy and taken care of. She went out of her way to help us find the car we wanted at a great price. We visited 3 other dealers that day and none of them ever compared to the service we received at the flow dealership. I would gladly recommend flow to anyone looking for an easy, stress-free car buying experience!

Debra Hensley

DavidRaines
5/01/2014

"Steven Cooke"

Steven is a awesome salesman.He wanted to sale me a 2014 Cruze RS, in trade for my wife's HHR. Even tho we didn't by the car he was nice ,polite , and very knowledgeable about the car. When things was going slow for my wife in the service department all i had to do was call him he got things moving along nicely. I thank you for your time and effort. I will be back to talk trucks when the time comes. Seven Cooke you are the man.

Steven Cooke

kmcroy
2/26/2014

"Steve Cooke was my salesperson- He was Awesome! Flow..."

Steve Cooke was my salesperson- He was Awesome! Flow Chevy Rocks! Also Thx To Gen Mgr Angie Hooker for such Top Notch service ever. They took the time to find me the best price for my budget.

3, Steven Cooke, Angie Hooker, Kevin Bruce