Flow GM Auto Center

Vann York Buick

Larry
8/26/2016

"A good experience"

I went in with a price in mind and they were very helpful in finding a Terrain to fit my needs within my price range.

Ronald Darr

Tom Tague
8/17/2016

"Prices"

Web Site list "No Haggle Pricing." If you look at the prices, you will see why. Many cars were @ full NADA or higher prices. Add on $600.00 documentation fee and a mystery fee of $101.00 and you will overpay for any car @ a Flow dealership. Car I was looking at was listed $25.00 over full NADA. That's a deal for the dealership, not the buyer. I asked if they were negotiable on the price and I was told no. I skipped Flow Toyota 2 years ago when looking for a new truck. Saved almost 2k going to another Toyota dealer.

Doug Weaver, Dennisha Toliver

VALERIE BENTON SMITH
7/16/2016

"Quality vehicles! "

Flow GM Auto Center gives world class value presentations! As a member of the Flow Automotive family means we receive complimentary services such as car washes, NC State Inspections, Tire Rotations and that’s just a partial listing.

Valerie Benton Smith

crystal
7/01/2016

"Good dealership"

They do seem to do the best they can for service and do seem to care about it. Any problems I have had, they made it right as quick as they could. have bought several cars from them and usually get a good deal. The most recent car we bought from them I know they took a little bit of a loss on it, more than what they wanted to but they accomodated us and completed the sale.

Several helped

BHM
6/09/2016

"Shady, Pushy, Dishonest"

Took my 73-year-old mother in to purchase a used car at FLOW after her car was totaled in a parking lot. Graduated from law school in 2004 and have done extensive work with dealerships. In addition, I do my own car work especially tires and brakes. We were shown the car we had picked out and took it home for a test drive and pre purchase inspection with our mechanic. Within 100 yards of driving it, I knew there was something incredibly wrong with the brakes and maybe a front left bearing. This was not a problem for us and we took it to our mechanic. Our mechanic of 30 years said, “The rotors are damaged beyond repair and it needs brake pads all around.” We returned to the dealer with the car and went through the sales process where they told us about the “thorough 142 point inspection process that they have never seen misses a thing”. After this, I asked to see the car fax and the inspection that FLOW did. The car fax report said that FLOW replaced all of the tires when they got the car. This means that any decent mechanic worth his salt, heck even an indecent mechanic worth nothing would have identified the brake and rotor problem, but they did not, even with their “thorough 142 point inspection process that they have never seen misses a thing”. They did not document it or identify it in the car fax report. They also did not document it in their inspection report. In fact, the inspection report said the brakes and rotors were fine. Yes in writing! I reviewed these concerns with the sales person. He said he would go to his sales manager overnight and get back with us in the morning. We said do not call my mom, call me! We also said, do not perform the work on this car if you want to sell it to us, we do not trust your shop now and will perform the work ourselves. We will pay X for the car which allows you to still make at least a $1000.00 margin and you will be relieved of a damaged used vehicle which you now must disclose to other buyers. 2013 Lexus ES350 30plus thousand miles. My mom got a call in the morning saying FLOW was looking at the car. She got a second call that said they had turned the rotors and replaced some pads and that they saw no damage and did it just for customer service. They called again and said, “they knew she wanted the car now let’s do business”. 73-year-old, head of her department, who had asked not to be called, and for the work not to be done. Nice huh! I called the sales guy and said we would not be buying the car for the reasons stated above. He said, let me get my sales manager to call you. (So clearly, they do haggle). When the sales manager called, I started to go through all the reasons stated above and he interrupted me when I said that we would buy the car for what Edmunds said the car was worth plus tax tags and fees (still at least a $1000.00 margin for them). He interrupted me again and said we are a one-price dealer. Clearly, not true, because he called to haggle with me after I told the sales person what we were willing to do. Also not true because they increased the value of the car by doing the work themselves, but decreased the value to us because we don’t trust the shop and we are not going to be shoved into repairs that we asked not to be done. I said, not yelled, that is b word. When you misrepresent the condition of an item for purchase, not only is it fraud, and illegal, but it is actionable. I did not say this aloud. We were still willing to take this now twice repaired car off their hands, and we were willing to make sure they got a margin even after the misrepresentation and the pushy sales tactics, just not for the original stated price as if it was perfect. Now of course I know I should not use the b word but the b word is a common term often used when someone is lying to your face. I did not think I would so easily offend his sensibilities but I did. John Shoaf (sales manager) told me to have a nice day and hung up in my face. I will not do business with this group of dealers ever again and I especially will not trust them to take care of my mom or anyone else I know.

Carlos (Great) John (Never Again)

VIP
4/20/2016

"Rude, Incompetent and unprofessional "

They have very unprofessional behaviors, incompetent , unpleasant staff, and the service department does not have a clue on what they are doing! Never use their Services.

ALL STAFF WAS UNPROFESSIONAL EXCEPT ONE UNCLEAR OF NAME

Marsha
4/01/2016

"Great Experience!"

Since I had not purchased a car in 10 years I was not looking forward to the process at all. However, we had a great experience while purchasing a vehicle with Mark Rumley. Everything went smoothly and without the pain I was dreading! If you are looking for an experience that is honest, no pressure and easy - go see Mark!

Mark Rumley

america
12/13/2015

"Loved my experience!"

Our salesman was Ron Darr. He worked very well to accommodate our wants and went over and above to please us. I will recommend this dealership to all my friends!!

Ron Darr

johnimpala
4/29/2015

"Best customer service ever"

I came in and worked with Dean Sizemore and made the process seamless and painless. He did not sell me a car, he helped me buy the car I wanted! We love it and will definitely buy or next chevy here.

Dean Sizemore

1000real
3/27/2015

"Great Salesman"

Went above and beyond! Best salesman I've ever dealt with! Always greeted you with a smile. He also was very business oriented. I will definitely encourage friends to do business with this dealership. Thanks!

Thomas Hairston