Floyd A Megee Motor Company

Floyd A Megee Motor Company Info

Terry74
2/01/2016

"Excellent service"

I had my mega cab serviced and they did it quick and through. Filled my washer fluid, topped off my DEF fluid, installed 4 new tires, and washed my truck. Very pleased

Travis

ERM
10/20/2015

"Worst Service Experience Ever"

Customer "Dis-service" would be a more apt description of the service department's interface with the public. Would not recommend this dealership to anyone.

Crystal and Travis

Megeeservicesucks!!
10/07/2015

"Service dept is the worst in the business!!!"

Had a relative do a crappy job fixing my brakes!! While on vacation my jeep broke down, was the brakes! Had it towed to megee jeep dealer in Georgetown, DE they fixed the parking brake and back brakes for close to $700.00! I dealt with Rick so not a people person should not answer phones!! Anyways forward a couple of months back in NY! ABS light comes on take it to my dealer they show me the crappy job megee motors did on my parking brake!! Called megee and talked to service manager Travis about as helpful as Rick!! They were not going to help me at all even when my dealers manager got on the phone with him and told them they needed to pay for this repair!! Travis said no!!' My dealer felt so awful for the way I was treated by megee motors that they are paying for It and getting the area manager to go after megee!!! They are a waste and could careless about the customer!! And in my opinion do not have any clue how to keep customers!!!

Travis and rick

Varane123
4/01/2015

"ok efficiency"

Came in for an oil change and module reprogram on my wifes durango i thought it was going to be a quick procedure Had to wait 1.5 hrs. but i also have to say they did good when servicing my grand caravan the other day. Great place to bring ur vehicle for service.

advisor

DocWho
2/21/2014

"Lured to dealership with internet price, after haggling..."

Lured to dealership with internet price, after haggling for hour and a half, last deal not on paper. When called back to accept deal, the sales manager all but called me a liar. Would tell everyone to stay away from this dishonest dealership.

Dwayne Hudson, Pat Thompson

geletej
5/06/2013

"Service department staff was very friendly and helpful...."

Service department staff was very friendly and helpful. Repair was completed in a timely manner. Would return for any other woth that would be needed on my 2005 PT.

Service Departmnet