Flynn Volkswagen Audi BMW

Flynn Volkswagen Audi BMW
Flynn Volkswagen Audi BMW Info

foampads
1/20/2015

"Great Expereince at Flynn"

Tony Carestia assisted me with leasing a new A3 and good not be happier with the entire process. I have leased before and that experience was horrible. Tony was professional and very responsive and helped facilitate a a deal on my terms.

Tony Carestia

Amanda
1/17/2015

"GO TO BOB DENLY IN LEE MA- THIS PLACE IS A RIPOFF"

This place charges more than double what a smaller bmw certified mechanic, 15 miles away. They make you wait a week for an appointment, and overcharge like ive never heard of. They also give you a wide window of how long the repair might take even though its only a half- hour fix.

Steve

Jojoleen
11/19/2014

"Tony Carestia- Thank you!"

I've never driven a VW or an Audi- I can't afford a BMW ! :-) But now, with the help of Flynn's new Salesman, Tony Carestia, I'm in the market. But this isn't about what car I'm looking, for it's about how well Tony did his job. I'm an honest person- so this is an honest review. Tony is new. He had only been on the job a few days when I decided it would be fun to test drive a VW. I let Tony know I wasn't in the market immediately, he let me know he was new and could use the experience. That is the first thing I liked about him. He didn't try to pull one over on me. We took out a 2015 VW Passat Sport- I liked it- but during the test drive I told Tony all the things I was looking for. He suggested I try an Audi A4- a bit above my price range but we both wanted the experience. (ps..my son and husband were with me). I liked the Audi. The power was what I wanted and it transitioned through the gears seamlessly. I would have loved to put a little more pressure on the gas but in my town, that's not an option. (and Tony let me know that his boss and insurance company wouldn't appreciate it if I took it elsewhere! LOL- hey, can't blame a girl for trying) During the entire experience Tony was a pleasure. He was funny, honest, respectful, and perhaps most importantly, very, very personable. He treated my entire family well and even took the time to talk with my 13 y/o and to encourage him in school and sports. Tony is young, but I think he has quite a future for himself. If he continues to carry the traits that I find important in a salesperson- not to mention in a person in general, I think he will do well. I hope that if you are reading this review and in the market in the Pittsfield area you stop by and give this newbie a visit. I promise, if he doesn't have the answer he'll get it for you, and if you just want to meet a great guy and have fun experience, he'll accommodate that as well. Thanks Tony

Tony Carestia

AaronNY
5/15/2014

"Service above and beyond!"

Bought a BMW for Germany delivery. Amazingly gracious service by Gene Wagner who went above and beyond to help navigate the process and take possession of the car upon arrival in the US.

Gene Wagner

dinozabian
9/03/2013

"I recently leased a Volkswagon Passat for my daughter. I..."

I recently leased a Volkswagon Passat for my daughter. I wanted to surprise her before she left for college and didnt leave them with alot of time. Dave and Don worked very hard getting everything ready. It was the exact color and model she wanted. They delivered the car, complete with a big red bow. She was so surprised, it was a special moment neither of us will ever forget. The personal service and overall manner in which they treated me was exceptional. Thanks again for everything.

Dave Flynn/Don Bradley

irdick
7/25/2013

"Great experience with Don Bradley. Highly recommended!..."

Great experience with Don Bradley. Highly recommended! Don quickly regognized my needs, price range and expectations and we moved right to the car best suited for me and made it happen. -Ian D.

cardas23
7/19/2013

"Had an awesome experience! Great service where customers..."

Had an awesome experience! Great service where customers needs are put first! Would recommend to anyone I know! When I got to the dealership everything was all ready to go thanks to Don Bradley for an awesome car buying experience!

GeorgeStevens
7/12/2013

"Don was easy to work with, knowledgable, professional and..."

Don was easy to work with, knowledgable, professional and answered all questions. He provided options based on our budget. He has followed up on a regular basis to be sure that the purchase has been fulfilling our needs. I would recommend that anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle speak with Don to see if he or the other staff at Flynns can suit their needs of purchasing a vehicle.

syzygy10
6/30/2013

"Although the sales rep with whom we dealt was relatively..."

Although the sales rep with whom we dealt was relatively new at this dealership, he did an excellent job answering our questions and meeting our needs. He adjusted his schedule to meet ours, involved other staff when appropriate, and even went to senior management staff as necessary. He did an excellent job on the demo rides being careful to answer my spouse's questions as well as my own. He willingly compared the vehicle we were interested in to others as well as to the one we were trading in. Getting the exact car we wanted was not an easy task, but he and his colleagues made it happen in a reasonable timeframe. We would certainly recommend the dealership and the salesperson to others.

Don Bradley, Tom Flynn

berkshires
6/21/2013

"I had an amazingly pleasant and stress free experience..."

I had an amazingly pleasant and stress free experience with Don at Flynn VW, Audi, BMW. I had a tight budget to work within and Don found me just the car I wanted. He was professional and informative. His personality was also very affable and I found that I trusted him immediately. I have already recommended Flynn Dealership to others.