Flynn Volkswagen Audi BMW

Flynn Volkswagen Audi BMW
Flynn Volkswagen Audi BMW Info

Northampton Volkswagen

BMW of Watertown

"Service above and beyond!"

Bought a BMW for Germany delivery. Amazingly gracious service by Gene Wagner who went above and beyond to help navigate the process and take possession of the car upon arrival in the US.

Gene Wagner

"I recently leased a Volkswagon Passat for my daughter. I..."

I recently leased a Volkswagon Passat for my daughter. I wanted to surprise her before she left for college and didnt leave them with alot of time. Dave and Don worked very hard getting everything ready. It was the exact color and model she wanted. They delivered the car, complete with a big red bow. She was so surprised, it was a special moment neither of us will ever forget. The personal service and overall manner in which they treated me was exceptional. Thanks again for everything.

Dave Flynn/Don Bradley

"Great experience with Don Bradley. Highly recommended!..."

Great experience with Don Bradley. Highly recommended! Don quickly regognized my needs, price range and expectations and we moved right to the car best suited for me and made it happen. -Ian D.

Don Bradley

"Had an awesome experience! Great service where customers..."

Had an awesome experience! Great service where customers needs are put first! Would recommend to anyone I know! When I got to the dealership everything was all ready to go thanks to Don Bradley for an awesome car buying experience!

Don Bradley

"Don was easy to work with, knowledgable, professional and..."

Don was easy to work with, knowledgable, professional and answered all questions. He provided options based on our budget. He has followed up on a regular basis to be sure that the purchase has been fulfilling our needs. I would recommend that anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle speak with Don to see if he or the other staff at Flynns can suit their needs of purchasing a vehicle.

Don Bradley

"Although the sales rep with whom we dealt was relatively..."

Although the sales rep with whom we dealt was relatively new at this dealership, he did an excellent job answering our questions and meeting our needs. He adjusted his schedule to meet ours, involved other staff when appropriate, and even went to senior management staff as necessary. He did an excellent job on the demo rides being careful to answer my spouse's questions as well as my own. He willingly compared the vehicle we were interested in to others as well as to the one we were trading in. Getting the exact car we wanted was not an easy task, but he and his colleagues made it happen in a reasonable timeframe. We would certainly recommend the dealership and the salesperson to others.

Don Bradley, Tom Flynn

"I had an amazingly pleasant and stress free experience..."

I had an amazingly pleasant and stress free experience with Don at Flynn VW, Audi, BMW. I had a tight budget to work within and Don found me just the car I wanted. He was professional and informative. His personality was also very affable and I found that I trusted him immediately. I have already recommended Flynn Dealership to others.

Don Bradley

"Recently bought a 2013 Audi A-6 and Don Bradley made this..."

Recently bought a 2013 Audi A-6 and Don Bradley made this purchase very pleasurable. He is very knowledgeable about the Audi and very upbeat and personable. When the car was delivered it was in spit shine condition, plates on as well as sticker, he is very organized. Don took an exceptional amount of time explaining all the high tech features of this Audi A-6 and even offered to come out to the house to program the overhead doors if I could not manage. The dealership is spotless and everyone is very friendly. I will reccomend friends to do business with Don and Flynn Audi BMW. Thank you Don Bradley for making my purchase such a nice expieriance. Sincerely Michael R. Rufo / Robert A. Slade

Donald Bradley

"I worked with Don Bradley in the purchase of my 2013 VW..."

I worked with Don Bradley in the purchase of my 2013 VW Tiguan. He showed me all of the features of the Tiguan and Audi Q5, which I was also interested in. After settling on the Tiguan, Don tracked one down with the options I wanted and had it delivered a few days later. He went over all the settings and showed me how to pair my phone with the Bluetooth setup. He made this car buying experience much easier than any previous car purchase I've made. Thanks Don!

Don Bradley

"We chose a rainy, gray day to look at cars, but it was..."

We chose a rainy, gray day to look at cars, but it was 'sunny' inside the Flynn dealership! Everyone was friendly, helpful, and relaxed. Our sales consultant, Don Bradley, listened to get an idea of what we were looking for in a car. We drove a variety of models and he showed us each one with the same enthusiasm, helpful, detailed information, and patience. We did make a purchase and I would highly recommend Flynn's Volkswagen.