Folger Kia East Charlotte

5625 E. Independence Blvd.,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28212
Folger Kia East Charlotte Info
About Folger Kia East Charlotte

Folger Kia East Charlotte is part of the Folger Automotive Group, which has been family owned and locally operated in Charlotte, NC since 1937. Our top priority is the complete satisfaction of our customers. We offer one of the largest new Kia inventories in North Carolina and South Carolina, including the all-new 2014 Kia Cadenza luxury sedan, 2014 Kia Sorento SUV, 2014 Kia Forte sedan, 2014 Kia Sedona minivan, 2013 Kia Optima sedan, 2013 Kia Optima Hybrid car, 2013 Forte Koup car, 2013 Kia Forte 5-Door hatchback, 2013 Kia Soul crossover vehicle, 2013 Kia Rio sedan, 2013 Kia Rio 5-Door hatchback, 2013 Kia Sportage, plus the Kia Rondo, Kia Spectra, and Kia Borrego. We also have a great selection of used cars, used pickup trucks, used SUVs, used crossover vehicles, used vans, and Certified Pre-Owned Kia vehicles! Folger Kia East Charlotte is easily accessible and conveniently located near uptown Charlotte, North Charlotte, South Charlotte, Lake Norman, Concord, University City, Harrisburg, Mooresville, Kannapolis, Huntersville, Davidson, Indian Trail, Mint Hill, Monroe, Belmont, Albemarle, Gastonia, Lincolnton, Salisbury, Hickory, Statesville, Conover, Troutman, Boone, Waxhaw, Pineville, Matthews, and Rockingham in NC plus Rock Hill, Fort Mill, York, Lancaster, and Lake Wylie in SC. We're also a reasonably close drive from Greensboro, High Point, Winston-Salem, Asheboro, Lexington, Thomasville, Kernersville, Asheville, Burlington, Graham, Mebane, Chapel Hill, Durham, Cary, and Raleigh in North Carolina as well as Columbia, Greenville, and Spartanburg in South Carolina. Our experienced and Kia Certified Sales Staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule an extended test drive, and investigate our financing specials and options! See Ya at Folger Kia East Charlotte!

About Folger Kia East Charlotte Learn More

Tuesday 8:30 PM - 8:00 PM

Trish
8/17/2015

"best car buying experience ever"

Roe listens to your needs and shows you only that. She gets the best for your needs. She shows you what she would drive not just a car. This is the best experience I have ever had at a car dealer. Very relaxed and calm for me which doesn't happen for me at a car dealer. I drove all the way from Pineville to East Charlotte because of so many kind reviews on the internet and they were all true. I will always go to Roe to buy a car --wonderful experience--. Very honest and kind person--she spent 5 Hours with me!!!!!!

Fred Bowman

suelove65
7/30/2015

"Best Car buying experience ever."

I was dreading going car shopping for a used car, but Fred Bowman quickly pointed out a car that met all my needs. He knew his inventory very well! It was in the price range I wanted and was in great condition. Not only did I find a great car, Fred Bowman made sure that the one problem it did have was taken care of before it left the lot. I felt that the service I received from Fred was personal and honest, and I could not be happier. Plus I think I got a great price! Thanks to Folger Kia and their Superior sales staff I am a well satisfied customer

kia08
7/29/2015

"Customer service wins"

I am writing this review because of the terrible customer service my wife received at this dealership that I have been going to for years. Today my wife went in to repair her a/c and get an oil change which I called in advance to (Bobby Dills) get completed. My wife came in to drop off vehicle and was waiting to get helped which took about 20 min. Bobby was on Lunch. She thought it would be quick drop off so she left the other car running so she could go run errands. Well as luck would have it she ran out of gas inside the dealer parking lot. Not knowing this she asked for help thinking something was wrong with her car. They came out to help only to find out she was out of gas. So instead of offering a woman and her daughter help they went back to work. My wife and daughter called me and told what happened. I told her I would call AAA to come take care of it. But my wife was upset and said she would walk to gas station where she bought a gas can and put gas in my car. After returning from her walk to the gas station her car was finished. Bobby saved the day. He is the only reason I gave you a good rating and might bring my car back. Bobby heard her story and was upset to hear that my wife was not helped. He discounted service and explained that this was not the norm and he would take care of the situation. I am in the hotel industry and deal with customers all day. Problems will happen. How you deal with it is what counts. Thank you Bobby he is highly recommended.

Bobby Dills

mdicola02
6/23/2015

"Great customer service! "

Months after purchase I had issues with my car and my service tech went above and beyond to assist me! Couldn't be more pleased!

mdicola02 responded to this review

June 23, 2015

It would not let me write just Rob Martinsen but he is the man who truly assisted me. :)

Waynencoby
6/13/2015

"Air bag light remained on even when driver and passenger wer"

Bobby Dillsboro went out of his way to service our Sorento. He worked on the car and we thought it was repaired, but a few days later we had the same problem. Called Bobby aNd he had us co mn e in the next morning and made the repair. I was impressed at his time that he took with us to explain the problem and the solution. I felt we got an honest deal with him. I was so impressed that on both occassions, our Sorento was washed and deliver back to us looking better than when we took the SUV in...washed and mats cleaned inside. Bobby is an asset to your deakership

carbuyer33
6/12/2015

"Excellent "

This dealership listened to what I was hoping for in a car. Then not only did they have the car but the stood behind it. They sold me the car for way under kelly blue book, and for even less than their own sticker price!!! I asked for them to reduce the price from 8800 to 7800 and they did one better and sold it for under 6800!!! Holy cow!! I was so happy, I love the car, they made car buying easy and fun!! Then I felt as if the brakes were squeaking a bit and they were well one was, so even though the pads were still good they replaced them at no charge just for my safety and peace of mind!! They didn't haggle and bully me as a female most places do. They didn't lie to me saying I could refinance ( truth is most often you can't depends on age mileage etc of the car you got etc) and they didn't try to push me into a new car when I told them i wanted used.. I think Garry the salesman, mr.hart in finance and the whole team, service included are fantastic and knowledgeable. I will not buy a car from any other dealer except for them ever again! Thank you Folger east for raising the bar and being so helpful, professional and easy to work with, even though my credit didn't even exist.

JessicaJim
6/02/2015

"Great Service"

After my Car was totaled my Wife went on the hunt for a used Car. We found Folger KIA in East Charlotte. Mr William Ham was our Sales Agent. William was very friendly and nice. He ;went out of his way to assist us with our issue. He was very willing to help and even stayed overtime to assist us. On behalf of my Wife and me i would like to thank William very much for the outstanding Service he gave us.

William Ham

pam
3/14/2015

"Went for Used and left with NEW! Cassie is so knowledgeable!"

After doing much research, I knew I wanted a Kia automobile. I did not know that I would consider the Soul! Cassie went above and beyond to spend the time with us to test drive and ask numerous questions in regards to new and used. I was able to make the best decision for my budget and needs. Never has anyone spent that much time with a potential buyer at a deanship as Cassie did! All the staff that we interacted with though out the company was so friendly and helpful. Super pleased with my car:)

Mark Smith

kiaeast
2/22/2015

"Great Staff "

Buying a vehicle is usually a dreaded event!~ Finding something you really like, the financial end of it, and pushy sales people......but this was not the case at Folger Kia/East. Everyone was super nice and not pushy at all. It felt like a family owned business where everyone cares for the customer's needs.

Cait
1/16/2015

"Great First Solo-Car-Buying Experience! Cassie is the best."

Since it was my first time buying a car on my own I did my research and visiting a handful of reputable dealerships in the Charlotte area. My experiences varied greatly, but no one came anywhere close to being as great as Cassie. Kia East was the 2nd dealership I visited. Cassie greeted my promptly and started asking all the right questions. After visiting a few more places, I decided to go back because 1) their prices were competitive, 2) Cassie!!!. She made me feel heard and respected. Unlike a couple of the other salespeople I dealt with (at different dealerships), she didn't scoff at the research I had done or act like the price I expected was ridiculous. I would highly recommend Cassie. I will definitely be going straight back to her for my next car. Thanks so much, Cassie! By the way, I don't remember anyone else's name, but everyone I interacted with there was kind. Oh, and I love my "new" Kia Soul!!

Reviews of Mike Melton