Folger Kia East Charlotte

Folger Kia East Charlotte

Call
Folger Kia East Charlotte Info
About Folger Kia East Charlotte

Folger Kia East Charlotte is part of the Folger Automotive Group, which has been family owned and locally operated in Charlotte, NC since 1937. Our top priority is the complete satisfaction of our customers. We offer one of the largest new Kia inventories in North Carolina and South Carolina, including the all-new 2014 Kia Cadenza luxury sedan, 2014 Kia Sorento SUV, 2014 Kia Forte sedan, 2014 Kia Sedona minivan, 2013 Kia Optima sedan, 2013 Kia Optima Hybrid car, 2013 Forte Koup car, 2013 Kia Forte 5-Door hatchback, 2013 Kia Soul crossover vehicle, 2013 Kia Rio sedan, 2013 Kia Rio 5-Door hatchback, 2013 Kia Sportage, plus the Kia Rondo, Kia Spectra, and Kia Borrego. We also have a great selection of used cars, used pickup trucks, used SUVs, used crossover vehicles, used vans, and Certified Pre-Owned Kia vehicles! Folger Kia East Charlotte is easily accessible and conveniently located near uptown Charlotte, North Charlotte, South Charlotte, Lake Norman, Concord, University City, Harrisburg, Mooresville, Kannapolis, Huntersville, Davidson, Indian Trail, Mint Hill, Monroe, Belmont, Albemarle, Gastonia, Lincolnton, Salisbury, Hickory, Statesville, Conover, Troutman, Boone, Waxhaw, Pineville, Matthews, and Rockingham in NC plus Rock Hill, Fort Mill, York, Lancaster, and Lake Wylie in SC. We're also a reasonably close drive from Greensboro, High Point, Winston-Salem, Asheboro, Lexington, Thomasville, Kernersville, Asheville, Burlington, Graham, Mebane, Chapel Hill, Durham, Cary, and Raleigh in North Carolina as well as Columbia, Greenville, and Spartanburg in South Carolina. Our experienced and Kia Certified Sales Staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule an extended test drive, and investigate our financing specials and options! See Ya at Folger Kia East Charlotte!

About Folger Kia East Charlotte Learn More

Tuesday 8:30 PM - 8:00 PM

"Cassie is awesome!"

Cassie did an amazing job!!! Not only did she work hard to get me into a new car, she helped me stay calm and the made the process as comfortable and understandable as possible. She even stayed in touch with me before, during and after the process. She definitely has heart and compassion for what she does and the proof is on her wall!!! Thank you so much!

"New Car Purchse"

When I got up Saturday morning I only knew that it was time to get a car before years' end. By Saturday's end I had, perfect for me, new car. Cassie listened to what I wanted and met me on my needs including cost. Great to deal with. She is not your parents sale person. She listened and then to told me what she could do. No pressure. A delightful experience. I would buy a car from her in the future. She is great.

"There's a reason her wall is covered in awards!"

Cassie Branch was absolutely phenomenal. She took care of me from start to finish. Did not push or force me into anything and was an absolute joy to work with. Helped me get what I wanted for the amount I wanted and did it all with a smile. If you're looking for someone who not only knows their stuff and doesn't look at you as another commission check, Cassie is who you want to see. I wish I could have her as my car salesperson every time. She's the best!

"Cassie Branch Great to deal with it"

Cassie is pretty cool. Not too much pressure and she was very laid-back. Feel like I could call her if I still had a concern after buying

"Fantastic Experience! Ended up with 2 new vehicles!"

I was lured in by a marketing mailing which I don't normally respond to (they typically go right in the trash). I purchased a 2012 KIA SX Optima from Carmax more than a year ago and abosolutely loved it, however..... I was curious what the new ones looked like since I had seen one in a recent television ad. So I took the bait and stopped by the dealership. I walked around and didn't see anything interesting so I walked in the showroom. Cassie Branch walked over to me and asked if she could help. I told her I just wanted to see the newer version of my car. No pressure from the start. She spent time with me (she is very knowledgable and a pleasure to work with) and showed me a few cars they had on the lot, then drove me to their sister dealership on South Blvd to see the top of the line model I had seen on TV. Needless to say, I loved it! I got a great deal and there was none of that haggling and back and forth game. I told them what I was willing to pay and they made it work the first time. I had such a great experience that I came back two weeks later for a Kia Soul for my daughter. Everyone from Cassie and the Finance Mgr Tom to Jordan (the cartwheel man) made it a great experience. I will be back.......BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!

"We had a great buying experience!"

Looking on Cars.com, Folger had very competitive pricing. I eliminated several dealers with lower pricing, due to poor reviews online. I saw the good reviews that Cassie Branch had , and called her. We live a very long way from Folger ,Cassie found the car we wanted at the price quoted . We drove down and everything was handled professionally and right on time, and we left with our new car.

"Second time around!"

I purchased my first Kia Optima in 2012 with Cassie Branch. She was such an informative, knowledgable and pleasure to work with that I came back and upgraded my Kia and knew that I didnt want any other salesman but her! For a great car buying experience I suggest you reach out to Cassie!

"Informative&Enjoyable. Definitely, the Dealership to beat!"

I dread Car Dealerships, and searching for a new vehicle. But. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. All of the Staff at Folger KIA were respectful, and extremely friendly. Popcorn, Cupcakes, and Cookies were just an extra treat! :)) And, Cassie Branch is a life saver! I don't know anything about vehicles, or the process of purchasing one, but Cassie Branch was informative, kind, and patient for the couple days that I spent at the Dealership, debating different vehicles. Great listener, personable and determined to find me the best deals around. And, she even took the time to help me with contacting Insurance Locations to save even more! Cassie Branch is an outstanding employee, and she's a great aspect to anyone's team! This experience is definitely one to remember! If I ever need a new vehicle, I know to contact Cassie Branch. And, I personally advise anyone else reading this review to do the same! You won't regret it!

"I got the car I needed to keep my life going!"

Cassie Branch was instrumental in helping me get the car I needed to keep my life moving. As a full time student and busy professional, driving is an integral part of my day to day routine and I needed a car as a soon as possible after my previous Chevy Malibu died. Cassie did everything in her power to get me a solid, dependable car at a the best rate possible. Thank you Cassie, you've made a serious difference! I truly can't thank you enough!

"BEST EXPERIENCE"

I was in the market to buy a new car and was amazed at how much time and patience Cassandra took out to help me and my family find and buy a reliable vehicle/suv she was nice, understanding, made us feel welcome like family and above all she was very helpful this was one of the best customer experiences I have ever had. Thank you Cassandra and Kia of Charlotte East!!!! Best company ever!!!!!!

Reviews of Cassie  Branch