Folger Kia East Charlotte

5625 E. Independence Blvd.,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28212
Folger Kia East Charlotte Info
About Folger Kia East Charlotte

Folger Kia East Charlotte is part of the Folger Automotive Group, which has been family owned and locally operated in Charlotte, NC since 1937. Our top priority is the complete satisfaction of our customers. We offer one of the largest new Kia inventories in North Carolina and South Carolina, including the all-new 2014 Kia Cadenza luxury sedan, 2014 Kia Sorento SUV, 2014 Kia Forte sedan, 2014 Kia Sedona minivan, 2013 Kia Optima sedan, 2013 Kia Optima Hybrid car, 2013 Forte Koup car, 2013 Kia Forte 5-Door hatchback, 2013 Kia Soul crossover vehicle, 2013 Kia Rio sedan, 2013 Kia Rio 5-Door hatchback, 2013 Kia Sportage, plus the Kia Rondo, Kia Spectra, and Kia Borrego. We also have a great selection of used cars, used pickup trucks, used SUVs, used crossover vehicles, used vans, and Certified Pre-Owned Kia vehicles! Folger Kia East Charlotte is easily accessible and conveniently located near uptown Charlotte, North Charlotte, South Charlotte, Lake Norman, Concord, University City, Harrisburg, Mooresville, Kannapolis, Huntersville, Davidson, Indian Trail, Mint Hill, Monroe, Belmont, Albemarle, Gastonia, Lincolnton, Salisbury, Hickory, Statesville, Conover, Troutman, Boone, Waxhaw, Pineville, Matthews, and Rockingham in NC plus Rock Hill, Fort Mill, York, Lancaster, and Lake Wylie in SC. We're also a reasonably close drive from Greensboro, High Point, Winston-Salem, Asheboro, Lexington, Thomasville, Kernersville, Asheville, Burlington, Graham, Mebane, Chapel Hill, Durham, Cary, and Raleigh in North Carolina as well as Columbia, Greenville, and Spartanburg in South Carolina. Our experienced and Kia Certified Sales Staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule an extended test drive, and investigate our financing specials and options! See Ya at Folger Kia East Charlotte!

About Folger Kia East Charlotte Learn More

Tuesday 8:30 PM - 8:00 PM

pam
3/14/2015

"Went for Used and left with NEW! Cassie is so knowledgeable!"

After doing much research, I knew I wanted a Kia automobile. I did not know that I would consider the Soul! Cassie went above and beyond to spend the time with us to test drive and ask numerous questions in regards to new and used. I was able to make the best decision for my budget and needs. Never has anyone spent that much time with a potential buyer at a deanship as Cassie did! All the staff that we interacted with though out the company was so friendly and helpful. Super pleased with my car:)

Mark Smith

kiaeast
2/22/2015

"Great Staff "

Buying a vehicle is usually a dreaded event!~ Finding something you really like, the financial end of it, and pushy sales people......but this was not the case at Folger Kia/East. Everyone was super nice and not pushy at all. It felt like a family owned business where everyone cares for the customer's needs.

Cait
1/16/2015

"Great First Solo-Car-Buying Experience! Cassie is the best."

Since it was my first time buying a car on my own I did my research and visiting a handful of reputable dealerships in the Charlotte area. My experiences varied greatly, but no one came anywhere close to being as great as Cassie. Kia East was the 2nd dealership I visited. Cassie greeted my promptly and started asking all the right questions. After visiting a few more places, I decided to go back because 1) their prices were competitive, 2) Cassie!!!. She made me feel heard and respected. Unlike a couple of the other salespeople I dealt with (at different dealerships), she didn't scoff at the research I had done or act like the price I expected was ridiculous. I would highly recommend Cassie. I will definitely be going straight back to her for my next car. Thanks so much, Cassie! By the way, I don't remember anyone else's name, but everyone I interacted with there was kind. Oh, and I love my "new" Kia Soul!!

amillaze
11/30/2014

"new kia forte ex"

very thoughtful in dealing with me. main concern was to see me happy with my purchase. Cassie make sure of taking in account every detail i lay out and the specifics things i wanted. very friendly she know what she is doing. i was referred to her by a friend who got her subarru and she delivered with me too. i will definitely with no hesitation refer her and go back to her in future should i decide to make purchase. Thank you Cassie you are a keeper.

Jambizzer
11/11/2014

"Fantastic service!"

I had a great experience at this dealership. Cassie greeted us immediately and showed us everything we wanted to see. She was very knowledgeable and worked really, really hard for me. She was Heaven sent! Shomari was very helpful in explaining the financial aspect of the deal. We even talked football! I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you tons!

fns0mrs
10/30/2014

"Love My New Soul"

Cassie really did succeed in gaining my confidence in just a few minutes. She's a warm, personable person. Jimmy knows how to close a deal without giving you any hard sell.

dbagwell68
10/29/2014

"Say anything for the sale."

I bought my 2014 Kia Soul From Glen Roth in May 2014 at Folger Kia. My Initial dealing with them were good. Glenn appeared to be doing everything he could to get me what I wanted. I wanted to be finance trough either Kia financing or through my credit union. I wanted a service agreement for oil changes and tire rotations I wanted Guaranteed Asset Protection. When I received my first bill it was from US Bank,I wasn't real happy about this. I was also told that the unused portion of my service plan (that was financed by Kia with my trade in) would be refunded to me. I haven't seen a penny of this. I called Kia and they said they didn't do the refunds for service plans. This is when I also found out that I didn't have GAP insurance either. At first I was extremely angry, but I was in such a hurry to get this BS over with I failed to read the sea of documentation I received. I was also told that the 100K power-train warranty was extended to lifetime because I bought it from Folger Kia. This is probably a lie too. Telling one thing and doing another. The deal I got from Folger KIa Put the "F" in Fogers Kia. Great lip service Poor execution. I will never buy a car from Folger again. nor would I recommend them to anyone. I have 3000 mile on my soul I have had it in the service department for rough Idle, transmission not shifting right, SRS passenger side air bag being enable without a passenger and the hatch back plastic trim buckling. So far the service I have received from the service department has been great all things considering. My comments and rating above should in noway reflect the service I have received from the service department. Rob Montgomery treated me right and worked my in quickly.

charlz885
10/29/2014

"New Car Purchase"

Its been a week and enjoying my new car with my wife. Thanks to Mrs. Cassie Branch who was very helpful. She was very welcoming and had given me different options, that suits my needs. She was very professional Not only that she made the process easy and comfortable but she really knows a lot of things regarding cars. She's great on what she do! In the future, if its about time for me to change or purchase a new car, i would definitely run to her again, and will also highly recommend her to my friends and family. A great salesperson to keep! :)

jimmycar
10/28/2014

"Make this dealer your first/only shop stop"

These guys want to sell cars and find a way to "yes". Incredibly accomodating and friendly. Very professional, straight-shooters, and won't waste your time going thru the motions. Ask for Jimmy. Top-notch, honest, knows his business and will negotiate for your deal. No history with Service Dept yet - but will assume on par with the very positive dealership experience overall thus far.

clwiggins
10/01/2014

"Cassie is awesome!"

Cassie did an amazing job!!! Not only did she work hard to get me into a new car, she helped me stay calm and the made the process as comfortable and understandable as possible. She even stayed in touch with me before, during and after the process. She definitely has heart and compassion for what she does and the proof is on her wall!!! Thank you so much!

Reviews of Cassie  Branch