Folger Kia East Charlotte

Folger Kia East Charlotte

Call
Folger Kia East Charlotte Info
About Folger Kia East Charlotte

Folger Kia East Charlotte is part of the Folger Automotive Group, which has been family owned and locally operated in Charlotte, NC since 1937. Our top priority is the complete satisfaction of our customers. We offer one of the largest new Kia inventories in North Carolina and South Carolina, including the all-new 2014 Kia Cadenza luxury sedan, 2014 Kia Sorento SUV, 2014 Kia Forte sedan, 2014 Kia Sedona minivan, 2013 Kia Optima sedan, 2013 Kia Optima Hybrid car, 2013 Forte Koup car, 2013 Kia Forte 5-Door hatchback, 2013 Kia Soul crossover vehicle, 2013 Kia Rio sedan, 2013 Kia Rio 5-Door hatchback, 2013 Kia Sportage, plus the Kia Rondo, Kia Spectra, and Kia Borrego. We also have a great selection of used cars, used pickup trucks, used SUVs, used crossover vehicles, used vans, and Certified Pre-Owned Kia vehicles! Folger Kia East Charlotte is easily accessible and conveniently located near uptown Charlotte, North Charlotte, South Charlotte, Lake Norman, Concord, University City, Harrisburg, Mooresville, Kannapolis, Huntersville, Davidson, Indian Trail, Mint Hill, Monroe, Belmont, Albemarle, Gastonia, Lincolnton, Salisbury, Hickory, Statesville, Conover, Troutman, Boone, Waxhaw, Pineville, Matthews, and Rockingham in NC plus Rock Hill, Fort Mill, York, Lancaster, and Lake Wylie in SC. We're also a reasonably close drive from Greensboro, High Point, Winston-Salem, Asheboro, Lexington, Thomasville, Kernersville, Asheville, Burlington, Graham, Mebane, Chapel Hill, Durham, Cary, and Raleigh in North Carolina as well as Columbia, Greenville, and Spartanburg in South Carolina. Our experienced and Kia Certified Sales Staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule an extended test drive, and investigate our financing specials and options! See Ya at Folger Kia East Charlotte!

About Folger Kia East Charlotte Learn More

Tuesday 8:30 PM - 8:00 PM

"Fantastic service!"

I had a great experience at this dealership. Cassie greeted us immediately and showed us everything we wanted to see. She was very knowledgeable and worked really, really hard for me. She was Heaven sent! Shomari was very helpful in explaining the financial aspect of the deal. We even talked football! I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you tons!

"Love My New Soul"

Cassie really did succeed in gaining my confidence in just a few minutes. She's a warm, personable person. Jimmy knows how to close a deal without giving you any hard sell.

"Say anything for the sale."

I bought my 2014 Kia Soul From Glen Roth in May 2014 at Folger Kia. My Initial dealing with them were good. Glenn appeared to be doing everything he could to get me what I wanted. I wanted to be finance trough either Kia financing or through my credit union. I wanted a service agreement for oil changes and tire rotations I wanted Guaranteed Asset Protection. When I received my first bill it was from US Bank,I wasn't real happy about this. I was also told that the unused portion of my service plan (that was financed by Kia with my trade in) would be refunded to me. I haven't seen a penny of this. I called Kia and they said they didn't do the refunds for service plans. This is when I also found out that I didn't have GAP insurance either. At first I was extremely angry, but I was in such a hurry to get this BS over with I failed to read the sea of documentation I received. I was also told that the 100K power-train warranty was extended to lifetime because I bought it from Folger Kia. This is probably a lie too. Telling one thing and doing another. The deal I got from Folger KIa Put the "F" in Fogers Kia. Great lip service Poor execution. I will never buy a car from Folger again. nor would I recommend them to anyone. I have 3000 mile on my soul I have had it in the service department for rough Idle, transmission not shifting right, SRS passenger side air bag being enable without a passenger and the hatch back plastic trim buckling. So far the service I have received from the service department has been great all things considering. My comments and rating above should in noway reflect the service I have received from the service department. Rob Montgomery treated me right and worked my in quickly.

"New Car Purchase"

Its been a week and enjoying my new car with my wife. Thanks to Mrs. Cassie Branch who was very helpful. She was very welcoming and had given me different options, that suits my needs. She was very professional Not only that she made the process easy and comfortable but she really knows a lot of things regarding cars. She's great on what she do! In the future, if its about time for me to change or purchase a new car, i would definitely run to her again, and will also highly recommend her to my friends and family. A great salesperson to keep! :)

"Make this dealer your first/only shop stop"

These guys want to sell cars and find a way to "yes". Incredibly accomodating and friendly. Very professional, straight-shooters, and won't waste your time going thru the motions. Ask for Jimmy. Top-notch, honest, knows his business and will negotiate for your deal. No history with Service Dept yet - but will assume on par with the very positive dealership experience overall thus far.

"Cassie is awesome!"

Cassie did an amazing job!!! Not only did she work hard to get me into a new car, she helped me stay calm and the made the process as comfortable and understandable as possible. She even stayed in touch with me before, during and after the process. She definitely has heart and compassion for what she does and the proof is on her wall!!! Thank you so much!

"New Car Purchse"

When I got up Saturday morning I only knew that it was time to get a car before years' end. By Saturday's end I had, perfect for me, new car. Cassie listened to what I wanted and met me on my needs including cost. Great to deal with. She is not your parents sale person. She listened and then to told me what she could do. No pressure. A delightful experience. I would buy a car from her in the future. She is great.

"There's a reason her wall is covered in awards!"

Cassie Branch was absolutely phenomenal. She took care of me from start to finish. Did not push or force me into anything and was an absolute joy to work with. Helped me get what I wanted for the amount I wanted and did it all with a smile. If you're looking for someone who not only knows their stuff and doesn't look at you as another commission check, Cassie is who you want to see. I wish I could have her as my car salesperson every time. She's the best!

"Cassie Branch Great to deal with it"

Cassie is pretty cool. Not too much pressure and she was very laid-back. Feel like I could call her if I still had a concern after buying

"Fantastic Experience! Ended up with 2 new vehicles!"

I was lured in by a marketing mailing which I don't normally respond to (they typically go right in the trash). I purchased a 2012 KIA SX Optima from Carmax more than a year ago and abosolutely loved it, however..... I was curious what the new ones looked like since I had seen one in a recent television ad. So I took the bait and stopped by the dealership. I walked around and didn't see anything interesting so I walked in the showroom. Cassie Branch walked over to me and asked if she could help. I told her I just wanted to see the newer version of my car. No pressure from the start. She spent time with me (she is very knowledgable and a pleasure to work with) and showed me a few cars they had on the lot, then drove me to their sister dealership on South Blvd to see the top of the line model I had seen on TV. Needless to say, I loved it! I got a great deal and there was none of that haggling and back and forth game. I told them what I was willing to pay and they made it work the first time. I had such a great experience that I came back two weeks later for a Kia Soul for my daughter. Everyone from Cassie and the Finance Mgr Tom to Jordan (the cartwheel man) made it a great experience. I will be back.......BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!

Reviews of Cassie  Branch