Ford Lincoln of Queens

Internet Manager
Jose Ocasio, Sales Consultant, Ford Lincoln of Queens

Jose Ocasio

April 14, 2017

"He leased me a vehical with close to 600 miles."

- Sunny17

Conniving is 1 word that comes to mind when doing business. I just don't want NO 1 getting scamed like I did. He knew I didn't know much about leasing which made it supper easy to have me drop aloft of money down with still a very high monthly payment. It was a 2 year lease and on my 1st year I had to get my brakes and rotors changed. I barely drove the car everytime getting in it barely felt comfortable driving something I knew I was scammed into. I ask about many other vehical and all he kept telling me there was basically no chance getting into another vehical and that car was the only choose I had. This individual made it so hard for me to ever want a vehical. At the end of my lease I didn't want anything to do with a vehical. I'm thankful I finally leased again several years later with another delership HONDA on Northern blvd which was am amazing experance. Given such a horrible experiance with JOSE I'm sure I won't be the 1st or last to be taken advantage of.

April 12, 2017

"Liz is terrific!"

- HeatherT

Liz does not disappoint! She will always go above and beyond for her customer. I love working with Liz and know I am always in good hands. She is terrific with guiding you to make the right decision when choosing a vehicle. She's honest, knowledgeable and trustworthy. Gregory had all of my paperwork ready and was very helpful in answering my finance questions. It was a swift process, which was great.

April 09, 2017

"Didn't show up"

- J Mendez

Wanted to buy RS scheduled appointment and didn't show up nor had the dicency to call. No professional at all. Not the way we do business in NYC.

• Home of the Original SPOT Delivery