Ford Lincoln of Queens

Tom Cinelli

Internet Manager
Reginald Williams, Finance Manager, Ford Lincoln of Queens

June 17, 2017

"Absolutely the best in the business. "

- PETRA

At Ford Lincoln in Jamaica Queens, I have had the privilege of having the best dealer working with me and for me. Liz Girnus is an outstanding hard working woman who takes her profession very serious. She's been working with me for over ten years and I must say she's great at what she does. Her aim is to provide complete satisfaction and the best deals available for her clients . I absolutely love my new car and am vey thankful for all she has done to make the process smooth and easy.

Liz Girnus

May 04, 2017

"Great Service "

- Jeffcoatm505

My wife is very happy with her new car. And I'm happy that Ford is committed to standing by its product. Great Job Serge, Reggie, and the crew at Ford Lincoln of Queens.

April 14, 2017

"He leased me a vehical with close to 600 miles."

- Sunny17

Conniving is 1 word that comes to mind when doing business. I just don't want NO 1 getting scamed like I did. He knew I didn't know much about leasing which made it supper easy to have me drop aloft of money down with still a very high monthly payment. It was a 2 year lease and on my 1st year I had to get my brakes and rotors changed. I barely drove the car everytime getting in it barely felt comfortable driving something I knew I was scammed into. I ask about many other vehical and all he kept telling me there was basically no chance getting into another vehical and that car was the only choose I had. This individual made it so hard for me to ever want a vehical. At the end of my lease I didn't want anything to do with a vehical. I'm thankful I finally leased again several years later with another delership HONDA on Northern blvd which was am amazing experance. Given such a horrible experiance with JOSE I'm sure I won't be the 1st or last to be taken advantage of.

Jose Ocasio