Ford of Clermont

Bozard Ford Lincoln

Santa Fe Ford

Rick
6/11/2015

"Team Charlie Foxtrot { Clermont Ford] with David Taylor "

Dave Taylor and Ford Clermont Service is second to none.. Roll on Charlie Foxtrot lets roll.. They are all about attitude is everything. And appointment times matter. They are the most all American and working in Clermont Choice of Champions

David Taylor

streaksf
5/20/2015

"My Great Visit To Clermont Ford"

Well where do I begin. Starts with Dave at service desk. He goes far beyond to help you, great job Dave! Aaron and Allen my F350 techs, You 2 guys are the best you take great care of my truck and me, Thank you so much. I love my truck and I love to see ours how care, and that would be all of you at Clermont Ford in Clermont Fl THANK YOU Ric Silveira and Zeus F350

David Taylor Allen (tech) Aaron (tech) and the great lady at check out

pmg1957
5/15/2015

"my great experience with Ford of Clermont"

I have a 2012 Ford Escape to which I purchased at Ford of Clermont and has been service at the same location. I am very pleased with all the personnel I have had contact with and am very pleased with the service you provide for my vehicle. I would recommend this dealership to anyone I know.

Willie Willette

FredCFL
1/29/2015

"Excellent Service"

Excellent customer service when I leased my Focus and each time that I had it serviced, whether for scheduled oil changes or taking care of a problem under warranty. Will definitely return when this lease is up; worth the 45-min. drive.

Thomas, Ron Simone, Doug Faber

Rex
1/16/2015

"Did what they said they would do"

Very professional treatment. Honored coupon and discount. Was planning to go to Walmart for the service because I assumed it would be cheaper. Actually, Ford of Clermont was less expensive than others and based on my experience, much better service and support. To date, only one issue has remained unresolved. Otherwise they have been excellent.

Ron Simone

StanleyBSR
11/24/2014

"Really poor service department."

Not friendly at all when I came in for an oil change and they made me wait an extra hour for no reason. They also do not disclose shop and hazard fees before paying for the works oil change. All other dealers that have the Works package only charge 39.95 plus tax. At this dealer they add shop fees and hazard fees. In the end you pay close to $50 for a 39.95 oil change. Misleading advertisement since it does not disclose these extra fees on their website. I would rather make the drive to Greenway Ford and get my car service there. Stay away from this dealership.

Young guy from service department

Varrus
11/08/2014

"Outstanding"

I lost one set of my car keys and quickly needed a replacement. I dropped by Ford of Clermont unannounced, and they immediately took care of me. Within a few minutes, I had a new set of keys, fully programmed. Best of best service!

Parts Dept., Ron Gasparino

Tojo6898
10/15/2014

"Not sure why the bad ratings"

I purchased a 14 Focus ST in March. One of the easiest and shortest car purchases I have ever experienced. Walked out with a price that even surprised some fellow ST owners. I have used their service dept several times. Tom and Chad have been extremely helpful and professional. I have always left knowing that any issues or concerns I had were resolved. When my son is ready to drive next year, I will return to purchase another Focus.

Pattric Connole

mimclin
8/05/2014

"Horrible experience in service dept"

Three trips on same problem, never fixed ..warranty went out problem re-surfaced will not honer.No appreciation. lowest rating of any ford dealership..check

entire service dept

brycerhayes
7/29/2014

"Told me to take my business else where. I will."

I am went in to the dealership to see get a competitive price. I asked for the out the door price and told them that I had other offers from Brandon Ford and Jarrett Gordon Ford. Doug said that the dealer was lying to me and that the car they were going to sell me was a base model and make it look better on the internet and surprise me when I actually go in person. They would not give me an out the door price for a 2014 ford focus. They kept saying 19100 plus the usually stuff. I wanted to see the price with the rebates included in the price. I asked several times through email. They kept saying you have the numbers. I gave them one last chance to just give me their out the door numbers.... they would not. Instead I got an email from Willie saying the same thing that I have the numbers and at this point I should just take my business else where. This is my second 2014 ford focus se. My first one got totaled in a car accident. Both times this dealer has been over priced and not helpful. In my experience if you want the most friendly customer service go to Jarrett Gordon ford. That's where I bought my first car. This time around Brandon Ford might have a slightly better deal but my favorite Dealer to talk to is still Jarrett Gordon Ford. I used to get my car serviced at Ford of Clermont as it is close to my house; however now I wont even let them wash my new car. Please don't get taken for your money shop around if you want contact the dealers I mentioned. I promise Ford of Clermont cant beat or match any dealer I mentioned and Greenway Ford too if you want a more local dealership. Please be a smart informed buyers don't fall for their lies.

Doug Faber, Willie Willette