Ford of Clermont

Santa Fe Ford

mariegall5
7/30/2015

"service"

Great job in service. Thanks again to Russ and Scottie for fixing my light problem. Will tell friends to use Ford of Clermont. Marie Gallagher

Scottie and Russ

Ken N
7/29/2015

"Great Service, Very Fast Service. Worked With Ron"

Awesome quick service. Very reasonably priced and great customer service from Ron. Comfortable waiting area also so if you do have to stay for a longer amount of time its not bad at all.

Ron S.

Mustangs of Clermont
7/11/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

* Ford of Clermont makes us feel like “family,” not just customers. * Sales: Willie - professional beyond a fault, “not overbearing,” knowledgeable about the product line and their inventory. We explained what we were looking for and he presented products that met our needs. He did not waste our time presenting product that we were not interested in. * Finance: provided us with financial options that were within our means. * Service Representative: Chad - professional, accommodative with all aspects of service scheduling, knowledgeable and friendly. * Mechanics: professional and knowledgeable. * Service manager: Russ - he has an open door policy with customers; interacts on a regular basis to ensure customer satisfaction. * Dealership management: they don’t hide behind office doors; they are upfront, customer oriented and personable.

Willie & Jason

pcasalaspro151
7/06/2015

"sales man Jose"

I would strongly recommend him to my family and friends that are interested in buying a car. He was very helpful sent me a picture of the truck like I asked. He was very assertive to my wife needs for the truck. I thank him for following up with me this is the second car I have bought from Jose and will use him in the future. The only problem I had with the dealership was using them to do the spray in bed liner. I did not realize what it was going to take to get it done. They did a great job on it. This problem I had does not have anything to do with the sales team they where outstanding. I will be back to Ford of clermont we have bought many cars there. Thank You Pat Casalaspro

Jose Galvan

Rick
6/11/2015

"Team Charlie Foxtrot { Clermont Ford] with David Taylor "

Dave Taylor and Ford Clermont Service is second to none.. Roll on Charlie Foxtrot lets roll.. They are all about attitude is everything. And appointment times matter. They are the most all American and working in Clermont Choice of Champions

David Taylor

streaksf
5/20/2015

"My Great Visit To Clermont Ford"

Well where do I begin. Starts with Dave at service desk. He goes far beyond to help you, great job Dave! Aaron and Allen my F350 techs, You 2 guys are the best you take great care of my truck and me, Thank you so much. I love my truck and I love to see ours how care, and that would be all of you at Clermont Ford in Clermont Fl THANK YOU Ric Silveira and Zeus F350

David Taylor Allen (tech) Aaron (tech) and the great lady at check out

pmg1957
5/15/2015

"my great experience with Ford of Clermont"

I have a 2012 Ford Escape to which I purchased at Ford of Clermont and has been service at the same location. I am very pleased with all the personnel I have had contact with and am very pleased with the service you provide for my vehicle. I would recommend this dealership to anyone I know.

Willie Willette

FredCFL
1/29/2015

"Excellent Service"

Excellent customer service when I leased my Focus and each time that I had it serviced, whether for scheduled oil changes or taking care of a problem under warranty. Will definitely return when this lease is up; worth the 45-min. drive.

Thomas, Ron Simone, Doug Faber

Rex
1/16/2015

"Did what they said they would do"

Very professional treatment. Honored coupon and discount. Was planning to go to Walmart for the service because I assumed it would be cheaper. Actually, Ford of Clermont was less expensive than others and based on my experience, much better service and support. To date, only one issue has remained unresolved. Otherwise they have been excellent.

Ron Simone

StanleyBSR
11/24/2014

"Really poor service department."

Not friendly at all when I came in for an oil change and they made me wait an extra hour for no reason. They also do not disclose shop and hazard fees before paying for the works oil change. All other dealers that have the Works package only charge 39.95 plus tax. At this dealer they add shop fees and hazard fees. In the end you pay close to $50 for a 39.95 oil change. Misleading advertisement since it does not disclose these extra fees on their website. I would rather make the drive to Greenway Ford and get my car service there. Stay away from this dealership.

Young guy from service department