Ford of Clermont

Call
Ford of Clermont Info

Bozard Ford Lincoln

Santa Fe Ford

"Really poor service department."

Not friendly at all when I came in for an oil change and they made me wait an extra hour for no reason. They also do not disclose shop and hazard fees before paying for the works oil change. All other dealers that have the Works package only charge 39.95 plus tax. At this dealer they add shop fees and hazard fees. In the end you pay close to $50 for a 39.95 oil change. Misleading advertisement since it does not disclose these extra fees on their website. I would rather make the drive to Greenway Ford and get my car service there. Stay away from this dealership.

Young guy from service department

"Outstanding"

I lost one set of my car keys and quickly needed a replacement. I dropped by Ford of Clermont unannounced, and they immediately took care of me. Within a few minutes, I had a new set of keys, fully programmed. Best of best service!

Parts Dept.

"Not sure why the bad ratings"

I purchased a 14 Focus ST in March. One of the easiest and shortest car purchases I have ever experienced. Walked out with a price that even surprised some fellow ST owners. I have used their service dept several times. Tom and Chad have been extremely helpful and professional. I have always left knowing that any issues or concerns I had were resolved. When my son is ready to drive next year, I will return to purchase another Focus.

"Horrible experience in service dept"

Three trips on same problem, never fixed ..warranty went out problem re-surfaced will not honer.No appreciation. lowest rating of any ford dealership..check

entire service dept

"Told me to take my business else where. I will."

I am went in to the dealership to see get a competitive price. I asked for the out the door price and told them that I had other offers from Brandon Ford and Jarrett Gordon Ford. Doug said that the dealer was lying to me and that the car they were going to sell me was a base model and make it look better on the internet and surprise me when I actually go in person. They would not give me an out the door price for a 2014 ford focus. They kept saying 19100 plus the usually stuff. I wanted to see the price with the rebates included in the price. I asked several times through email. They kept saying you have the numbers. I gave them one last chance to just give me their out the door numbers.... they would not. Instead I got an email from Willie saying the same thing that I have the numbers and at this point I should just take my business else where. This is my second 2014 ford focus se. My first one got totaled in a car accident. Both times this dealer has been over priced and not helpful. In my experience if you want the most friendly customer service go to Jarrett Gordon ford. That's where I bought my first car. This time around Brandon Ford might have a slightly better deal but my favorite Dealer to talk to is still Jarrett Gordon Ford. I used to get my car serviced at Ford of Clermont as it is close to my house; however now I wont even let them wash my new car. Please don't get taken for your money shop around if you want contact the dealers I mentioned. I promise Ford of Clermont cant beat or match any dealer I mentioned and Greenway Ford too if you want a more local dealership. Please be a smart informed buyers don't fall for their lies.

"Worst customer service ever!!!!!!! Went in to buy a 2014..."

Worst customer service ever!!!!!!! Went in to buy a 2014 fusion and we were asking the different prices and the salesman didn't want to discuss prices when we mentioned the online prices the salesman walked away and didn't want to give us any clear answers. After we went inside still not knowing any prices he told us to sit down walked away again and came back 20 minutes later asking what we decided to do . When we started asking questions regarding the car again he went to the office came back and said we have to give $8000 in order to get the car or there was no need to proceed. Horrible service no answers !!!!!!!

"Sales staff knowledgeable, friendly and professional...."

Sales staff knowledgeable, friendly and professional. Service department lacking.Brought in my vehicle for a repair under warranty, they said there was nothing wrong. When it was out of warrenty 5 weeks later, they said we would now have to pay for the service. I asked them to check the previous record to see if was noted the it wasn't fixed, and the same issue, so would it in fact be covered?. The service manager didn't know. Well, who would know? Still waiting for a reply from the dealer. Even had someone call from the dealer to ask about my experience . They said they would relay the information to another "manager" , who would call to get the situation resolved. Still waiting 6 weeks later. Do yourself a favor, walk around and ask the people waiting for service about their experience before purchasing. I wish I had.

service

"My overall experience with the Salesman and Sales Manager..."

My overall experience with the Salesman and Sales Manager was terrible. I had bought my previous car a 2009 Ford Flex from this dealer without any problems. When I went to trade-in this car ,which was serviced by this dealer and had very low mileage and was in excellent condition, I was offered a very low trade-in. The price of the new car that I wanted was priced at list plus another $1500 for dealer installed options. When I told the Sales Manager that the 2014 Ford Taurus Limited was discounted $2000 on the Ford of Clermont web site, he acted surprised. I told the Sales Manager that his offer was insulting and that I did not like his attitude. I left and went to two other Ford Dealers. The others dealers beat Ford of Clermont price by $3000 and $5000 respectfully. When I was contacted by Internet Manager for Ford of Clermont, I told him that I was planning to purchase a 2014 Ford Taurus Limited from an other dealer because they were $5000 lower. His response to bad mouth the other dealer, and that they would not service my new Ford. I purchased my new Ford from Gary Yeomans Ford . I would highly recommend Gary Yeomans Ford to anyone interested in buying a new Ford.

"As I was sitting on highway 50 with a flat tire waiting..."

As I was sitting on highway 50 with a flat tire waiting on my husband Aaron a employee of yours stopped put my spare tire on called and gave me a price and explain ford dealerships have a program to match tire prices and I didn't have to drive all the way back to mullinax ford where I had just purchased my tires. Then I met Hannah at the ford of clermont and she continued the great service the same day. Thanks to your employees I am now a happy and new customer.

Aaron, Hannah

"Never buy a car from Ford of Clermont! My husband and I..."

Never buy a car from Ford of Clermont! My husband and I had recently moved to Florida last year and were out of a car. We found a Mini Cooper s online from their dealership and went by to check it out. Willy helped us for the day, we decided to buy the car, but needed to be approved by a credit union. They made this seem like no big deal to get approved, my husband had a job but I have no credit for the most part. They said we were approved , we had the payments we were happy with, we signed the contracts that night, and went home with the mini. A week later I received a text message from Willie saying we needed to come back in to "complete some paperwork". What did that mean? I thought the deal was final when we signed the contract... We arrived to the dealership and were told we were rejected by the previous loan and needed to resign to a new one with 26% interest!!! This made our car almost $4000 more than we had anticipated. They told us we could either sign, or give them the keys and the car and get a taxi home. THIS ISN'T EVEN THE WORST PART. When we bought the car we were suspicious about a check engine light, willy assured us that their was no problem. He even called up the previous owners and let us talk to them. They made up a story about how the 02 sensors were misfiring and that there was no engine problems. We negotiated that if they would fix the light then we would get the car. I sent the car there 3 different time to get it fixed and each time the engine light popped up after I drove off the lot. We have resolved that there were much more internal severe problems ith this car after owning it the past year, it has only been a headache and we were so dissatisfied at how dishonest they were with handling our problems. We still haven't gotten this car fixed. We hived moved to Utah and have lost so much money on the car due to repairs. To say the least, again, never buy a car from ford of clermont!

Willy