Fort Collins Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Ft Collins, Colorado 80525
Fort Collins Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info

David
3/11/2015

"great great great !!!!!"

These people treated me like family... 1st class service.I flew halfway across the united states to buy a car from them. They picked me up at my hotel. everything was perfect. Would recommend them to all. Im 110% satisfied.Yulia ,my sales lady bent over backwards to make the deal.,and we are friends to this day.i would highly recommend if you need a vehicle,these are the people to see.

Yulia Avdeyeva

Foster
2/11/2015

"Would highly recommend!!! Stress free car buying. "

By far one of the easiest car shopping experiences we have had. Our sales consultant Nathan Curdy was so easy to work with. Very nice and personable and did everything he could to get us the vehicle we fell in love with. We had a trade and they were very fair on the amount offered for them. He was also great with our kids while we were waiting for the deal because they were extremely busy. I would highly recommend this dealership and Nathan!! We LOVE our Ram 1500 Laramie!!!

Nathan Curdy

sueg
1/19/2015

"Excellent Experience Buying My Jeep"

I just purchased my 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk and my experience was amazing!! I worked with Nathan Curdy and this young man was profressional, friendly, kind and made my buying experience one of the very best. I can not brag enough about Nathan and I highly recommend anyone that is looking for a new vehicle to go talk with Nathan at Fort Collins Dodge Chrysler Jeep. These are great people to work with. Sue G

Nathan Curdy

JanetR
1/12/2015

"2015 Grand Cherokee Diesel"

I don't enjoy the process of buying a new car. In fact the last time was 13 years ago! Chris, was very knowledgeable and really great at listening to what we were looking for and helped us get a great deal on our new Grand Cherokee. I would highly recommend this dealership and especially Chris.

jimarv
11/23/2014

"Very pleasant experience"

My husband bought his Dodge Ram 1500 from Chris Brodeur because we didn't get the high pressure we got at the other places. Chris was very friendly and answered all of our many, repeated questions. Hubby loves his new truck, can't stop playing with it, and the usual traumatic experience was not bad at all! We're already recommending Fort Collins Dodge to our friends and neighbors.

KyAnn Smith
11/14/2014

"No comparison"

Fort Collins Dodge Chrysler Jeep helped our family when we thought it was impossible. And they continously help us if and when we need it. Only dealership we will ever go to. By far the best place to go for quality vehicles and exception services. From sales, services and shuttling!! Thanks guys and gals. Always a pleasure!!

Yulia Avdeyeva

legs4evr
11/13/2014

"Excellent Repair Service"

My son purchased his first vehicle which was a used sports car. Within a month he was experiencing a problem with moisture showing up in the interior without a recognizable cause. He took it to the dealership which specializes in his brand of vehicle and he was immediately given the run around. We then contacted Steve Hardy. Steve immediately started taking care of the problem by being very proactive and helpful. He was very prompt at returning our calls and worked very hard at resolving the issues we were experiencing at the other dealership. The moisture problem was detected very quickly by the service technician at Fort Collins Dodge and the repair was fairly simple. My son will only bring his vehicle to Fort Collins Dodge for service from now on. This is due to the excellent and attentive service he received at Fort Collins Dodge and Steve Hardy's amazing customer service.

Steve Hardy

spyker11
11/09/2014

"great service"

I went in and was welcome by friendly and very helpful chips brodeur he met all my needs and got me exactly what I wanted without pushing me into anything I didn't want or was not comfortable with .

Chris brodeur

Kkjr1541
11/02/2014

"Great no pressure honest salesman " Chris Brodeur""

one night just driving by and I saw a H3 hummer in the lot and had no intension of buying anything , Chris walked up ,very professional, very polite, we took it for a test drive and I got the right price and drove away with a great deal! Chris Brodeur was awesome and would tell anyone looking for a new or used vehicle to ask for Chris ! Thank you Chris

Rhonda80527
10/23/2014

"lemon turned into a Honda chariot"

I bought a lemon of a truck from Foothills Dodge in May of 2014. After having it in the shop multiple times and putting way too much money into it Steve Hardy worked with me to trade it in on another truck. I was impressed with Steve Hardy and would recommend Foothills Dodge because of his great customer service.

Steve Hardy and Will Norris