Read Reviews Fort Collins Dodge Chrysler Jeep

4.1

4.4

4.4

based on 48 reviews

Overall
4.2

4.2 out of 5

79 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Fort Collins Dodge Chrysler Jeep

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Fort Collins Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Do not buy or service your Jeep here!"

CR121982
8/26/2014 10:28:18 PM

Mike
Bob Lee (service manager)

My Review Of Fort Collins Dodge Chrysler Jeep:

First of all know your trade in value. They quoted me $2000 less than other dealers from the start. Bought a 2014 Jeep Cherokee - it has been in 3x since purchase! First two times were for the same broken exterior door handle that they couldn't manage to fix. Then the Transmission failed while driving and they completely denied that this was a widespread problem. My children or me could have been seriously injured or killed because of the defective transmission. Research this online and you will find that this is a real problem. This could be bigger than the whole GM debacle. Jeep and it's dealers should address and fix this problem before people die as a result of their defective vehicle! Oh and to top it all off, when I got my car back from the service dept. there were several scratches on it and a broken hood latch. Unbeknownst to me, I drove this car home with an unlatched hood. Nice work Fort Collins Jeep!

Response From: CR121982
Added: 8/29/2014 11:04:59 AM

UPDATE: After discussing our issues with GM Steve Hardy he did some investigating and got back to us. We decided to trade our vehicle in on a different vehicle and he worked up a deal that was satisfactory. Iman in financing was also great. He worked hard to get us a great finance deal.

Twitter
"GREAT SALES AND SERVICE"

mike.ault.5
8/15/2014 12:35:26 PM

and the service department

My Review Of Fort Collins Dodge Chrysler Jeep:

I Have bought 2 trucks and 1 car from Ft Collins Dodge in the past 3 years. They have got me the best interest on my loans, They have helped me pick out the best truck and price for what I needed. . I drive from Cheyenne to get the truck service and they always got me right in. I have recommended FT Collins Dodge to many of my friends and they have been extremely happy with them also. I am very happy with everything about this dealership. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twitter
"Bad Service and False Accusations"

emilyknackstedt
6/26/2014 12:40:09 PM

Service and Sales

My Review Of Fort Collins Dodge Chrysler Jeep:

It seems that this dealership has the same problem over and over. When they sold it to us they claimed it was a brand new demo and we would be able to get our Texas registration with no problem. We later found out that it was licensed and registered in the dealership's owner's name and had to drive 8 hours to have it inspected and registered (we work in Colorado but have our residence in Texas). Later, we took our jeep in for a full service and they only rotated the tires but did not balance them. We did not realize that "full service" did not include tire rotation. When we got the jeep back, it was pouring gas when we filled it up. They claimed that we punctured it, yet we had not been anywhere to do such a thing since we picked it up. I will NEVER purchase anything from this dealership or from Dodge Chrysler Jeep ever again. I'm trading the car in.

"SIMPLY AMAZING!!"

jhartley2012
6/8/2014 3:27:37 PM

Iman & James or Jeff in Sales
Dan W. was our salesman

My Review Of Fort Collins Dodge Chrysler Jeep:

I cannot believe how awesome everyone was here. They fought hard to get us appoved for a loan. I know that our Saleman Dan lost a chance at a few sales that very busy saturday morning but he went out of his way and find us a car we could afford and a bank to take the loan. Any other place would have said no instead they kept trying to do everything they could. No lie, these guys fought for us for over 6 hours that day. Just when I thought we would not be seeing a new car for a few years, they find a way to get us into a brand new 2014 dodge dart. This car is awesome!!

For anyone needing a second chance or even a nice new car at a great price, YOU NEED TO GO HERE!! Non pushy salesman really are there to help you, I will never go to any other dealership, this one will always be our dealership and our kids will also be going here.

Great job guys, and thank you again!

Twitter
"Very happy with this purchase"

DerekBook
4/27/2014 3:45:28 PM

Ryan Buller

My Review Of Fort Collins Dodge Chrysler Jeep:

Had a very good experience with this dealership and salesman. Received a good deal and they were very easy to work with, fair value given for my trade in and no haggling required. They weren't pushy and didn't try to oversell or push a bunch of options I didn't need. Ryan is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic, was fun to work with and very got me into he perfect car for my needs. Had one option installed as part of the sale which was done 2 business days after the purchase. The sale wasn't quick but not unreasonable so, no worse than any other dealer in my experience. Overall I am very happy with this purchase and would recommend this salesman and dealership. Thanks!

Twitter
"I brought my Jeep Liberty in for work that I hoped would..."

FoCoLori
3/25/2014 5:58:12 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Mike Rowell
Kathy Lerew
Amy Hoard
Vicki Jackett

My Review Of Fort Collins Dodge Chrysler Jeep:

I brought my Jeep Liberty in for work that I hoped would be covered under my extended warranty. Amy and Vicki were wonderful both on the phone and in person. Mike and Kathy also delivered exceptional customer service. I will definitely be back.

Twitter
"I bought a brand new Jeep Patriot in October 2012. My..."

Pepper1988
3/14/2014 2:39:43 AM

Jeep specialist

My Review Of Fort Collins Dodge Chrysler Jeep:

I bought a brand new Jeep Patriot in October 2012. My Jeep has been in the shop for warranty work three times since I got it. The first time, things were fine, but the next two, not so much. They have never actually fixed a problem without causing a new one, which forces me to bring it back in. They told me the first AND second time that if the check engine light was on, they would provide a rental. Now that I am about to take it back in to have them fix a problem they failed to correct the first time, two problems THEY caused, and diagnose the check engine light, they are telling me they wont provide a rental. Nice. Lying to a costomer, thats great. The customer service is aweful. The Jeep "specialist" basically told me that some of the problems were common, but not warrenty issues. I am sorry, but I paid a stupid amount for a new vehicle under the assumpion that even small things would be covered under the warranty. The specialist has been a jerk to both me and my husband on multiple occasions to the point my very level headed and rational husband was extreamly angry. It seems like if he decides he does not like a customer, he treats them like dirt and refuses to work with them. I hope they fix my Jeep this time, I really do, because I am tired of it being in the shop because of their incompetence.

Twitter
"Who ever is looking to purchase a vehicle. From..."

CHANGESUNEXPECTED
9/3/2013 1:13:08 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Steve hardy
Matt Williams

1.4

My Review Of Fort Collins Dodge Chrysler Jeep:

Who ever is looking to purchase a vehicle. From experience I would advise you to NOT go to fort collins dodge Chrysler jeep. They claim ur financed when you leave the dealership. Till you get a call about a month later claiming your not finaced and you must return the car. And you have to fight to get ur down payment back. Pass the word on to anyone you know.

Twitter
"After trying several parts stores to have a..."

robertmmonroe
8/12/2013 7:48:40 PM

Dawn

My Review Of Fort Collins Dodge Chrysler Jeep:

After trying several parts stores to have a non-functioning headlight repaired, my wife took her 2007 Dodge Calibre to Ft. Collins Dodge. The service department said they would have to replace the entire wiring harness at a cost of $1250. She refused and took the car to a local automotive shop that had been recommended by a friend. Big Thompson Auto took less than one hour to find the Chrysler service bulletin that said the computer code needed to be reset when replacing a headlight. The cost of the repair was $25.50! Is the service department at Ft. Collins Dodge stupid or are they just a rip-off shop??

Twitter
"My wife and I are retired and live in Arizona. We came to..."

BrakeLightOn
8/9/2013 1:36:50 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Tanner Stealey

My Review Of Fort Collins Dodge Chrysler Jeep:

My wife and I are retired and live in Arizona. We came to visit our son who recently moved to Loveland. On the way to Loveland our brake light came on indicating a problem. I called Ft Collins Dodge Service and the possible causes were carefully and thoughtfully explained to me and I scheduled an appointment to see what needed to be done. My Dodge Grand Caravan was seen that morning which really helped, so we could leave the next day to a family gathering in Wyoming. The dealership drove us to and from our son's home. Every person we met at Service there was clearly trying to be as helpful as possible. The mechanical service and outcome were excellent, as the problem was taken care of, and we feel confident to be safely on the road again. My wife and I am extremely pleased with every aspect of our experience at this dealership. Thank you.

Reviews 11-20 >>