Fort Wayne Kia

Fort Wayne Kia

Call
Fort Wayne Kia Info

"Dealer Rater"

I had brought my Kia in after the Memorial Day holiday to get my tire subframe, axel, etc. worked on. I kept in contact with them consistently. Chris told me they were having trouble with finding parts. Corey called me too. He told me they were going through Gibson to do the work. I was lucky enough to let my family members to let me drive their car for the three and a weeks that it took to get it back. I was glad Kia paid the bill because I would have paid $ 500 or more to rent a car for three weeks. Sincerely, Lea Roehling

Chris and Corey

"NO service....."

I brought in a '12 Sedona due to the vehicle going into "limp" mode. This is where the vehicle goes to idle regardless of current driving conditions or speed. I had this happen numerous times on I-90 and I-69 during snow storms. The first time i brought it in, they had it for a couple days so i had to rent a vehicle (they don't do loaners ...even for warranty work..or at least not for me). i get the car back, and it works fine for about a month......again, in a snow squall it goes into "limp" on 24 between the fort and Toledo. I take it to my mechanic who plugs in to diagnose the problem and notes 3 error messages...the same error messages he noted the FIRST time this happened. I take it back into Kia...they have it for a couple hours....i go back to the shop to check on it, and it's sitting outside. i assume it's done and check with service. They say there's nothing wrong (no error messages and no check engine light). I'm to leave the vehicle for them to check...apparently when they get around to it. I have to go, so take the vehicle. I go back to my mechanic who notes the same error messages as the prior 2 times. He also noted a bulletin explaining how to correct this problem...replace a given part which Kia did NOT do.....either time i had it in. Now this would be warranty work, so......maybe just no motivation to fix it......i don't know, but will NOT be back. This was the poorest example of customer service i've seen in a LONG time!! I will recommend our company do NOT buy any more Kia's for the fleet.

shane

"I turned in my leased car last month and when I did they..."

I turned in my leased car last month and when I did they told me that I would owe nothing because they were going to buy the car for there inventory yeah the guy even said we will even see if we can get you some money back because the car is worth way more than you owe to buy it. I was really happy then I got a BILL on the mail for 533.00 I was thinking oh ok must have just been a mistake but no sure enough after two weeks of getting the run around yep they tell me I owe really people this is how you do business.

Dave Brady

"HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! CAR BROKE DOWN ON DAY TWO. NO..."

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! CAR BROKE DOWN ON DAY TWO. NO HELP FROM DEALERSHIP.!!! 25K DOWN THE DRAIN. NO LOANER CAR NO ONE WILL LOOK AT IT. NOTHING!!!

Ken, Jason, GM

"I WENT TO FORT WAYNE KIA LOOKING FOR A USED KIA SOUL WHEN..."

I WENT TO FORT WAYNE KIA LOOKING FOR A USED KIA SOUL WHEN A SALESMEN NAMED YOSRI APPROACHED ME.I TOLD YOSRI MY PLAN,SO HE TOOK ME TO HIS OFFICE FOR A CREDIT CHECK WERE I WAS GREETED BY A 5 DOLLAR COOKED CHICKEN FROM WALMART.WHILE YOSRI WAS TAKING MY CREDIT INFORMATION,HE KEPT SCRATCHING HIS HEAD,COULD NOT SPELL SIMPLE WORDS AND BURPING(TOLD ME HE WAS OUT THE NIGHT BEFOR DRINKING. YOSRI ALSO SMELLED LIKE CIGARETTS AN HIS HYGIENE WAS IN QUESTION)ALL OF A SUDDEN YOSRI STOOD UP AN SAID HE HAD TO GO TO THE BATHROOM WHICH WAS RIGHT OUTSIDE HIS OFFICE.NEEDLESS TO SAY I HEARD EVERYTHING GOING ON IN THE BATHROOM WITH YOSRI.I DECIDED TO FLEE THE DEALERSHIP AN ESCAPE TO MY CAR. I WAS GREETED BY A NICE SALESMEN NAMED JEFF ON MY ESCAPE ROUTE,BUT IT WAS TO LATE.WHY WOULD FORT WAYNE KIA HAVE A DESPICABLE PERSON LIKE THIS WORKING FOR THEM?

YOSRI EIKIBAR

"I had a wonderful experience in seleting a car from Kia..."

I had a wonderful experience in seleting a car from Kia motors Fort Wayne, Indiana. It was mainly for the great work and salemanship Of Thomas Byrum. He was very patient and informative about the cars. He did not try to persuade me to get a car I didn't want. He checked with me often to see if I still wanted the vehicle I had test driven. He worked with me for over a month. I finally made my decision and just purchased a Kia Optima Hybrid on 12/20/2012! It is wonderful! Thomas Byrum is the person to see if you want quality service and a great deal. He is a great salesman and very professional. Thomas was the reason I chose to stay with the dealership and not go somewhere else to buy a car. Go now to Kia motors to get a wonderful car. Ask for Thomas Byrum, he's the best!

Thomas Byrum

"The staff was so friendly starting from the first phone..."

The staff was so friendly starting from the first phone call I received! I walked right in and all I had to do is pick out the color of the car I wanted because they had already approved me for my loan before I walked into the car lot for the first time! We worked with Zack Vance who is so friendly and new exactly what car would fit my budget! Anyone could afford a new Kia and no one can beat the warranty that Kia provides! I told them I needed a new car by the weekend and they made sure that I got a new car!

Zack Vance

"Call up to get qualified for the promotion I heard on the..."

Call up to get qualified for the promotion I heard on the radio that said, $79 down and a month also they accept less then perfect credit and that they would pay off your trade no matter how much you owe. Well. Customer service guy was telling me I would need a Co signer and I would have to make a big down payment and they wouldn't take in my trade because i owe to much I told them what about what the radio ad said and all he said was I I will call you back on that. They never called back. They make ads for the radio that are not true. Lame

Not sure who

"Our family was not sure if we could afford a new minivan..."

Our family was not sure if we could afford a new minivan or not. We were very happily surprised by the affordability of the 2012 Sedona. Even more so, we were impressed by the salesman who helped us. Chad Witte was always very straightforward, honest and clear with us. He did not play games. He gave us more for our trade than we even dared to hope. He made it possible for us to drive home with a new van. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is leery of car salesmen. He is someone you can feel confident working with. He will also fight to get you a fair and affordable purchase.

Chad Witte

"In February of 2011, I bought a 2011 Kia Soul (great..."

In February of 2011, I bought a 2011 Kia Soul (great car). When I went to the dealer to look at the vehicle I was met by Steve Alten (not sure of the spelling, he said that he was new and didn't yet have a business card). They didn't have exactly what I was looking for, however, Steve and I found an acceptable model and he suggested that we take it for a test drive. On the test drive, and without prompting from me, Steve told me that he had been in car sales for years but that he had just started at Ft. Wayne KIA. Steve told me that he was reluctent to take the job with KIA as the Bob Rohrman chain of dealerships have such a poor customer service reputation. I found this conversation kind of odd, however, we worked out what a felt was an acceptable deal and I bought the car. Steve showed me very few of the features and suggested that I take the car home and he would call me in a couple of weeks to make sure that he answered any questions that I might have. I haven't heard from him to this day. I had to visit the dealership twice before they finally paid off the vehicle that I traded in; as when I called to check on it. Dave in finance would never pick up the phone. I never received any communication from this dealer until mid October when the KIA corporation sent me a letter welcoming me to the KIA family. This past week I had a need to take the vehicle in for service; the horn only works part time. After waiting an hour and a half, I was told that the car needs a new horn and that one had been ordered. I was told that I would be called as soon as it arrived so that I could schedule an appointment to have it installed. I just called the dealership to check on the part since I didn't hear anything from them; I was told that indeed the part was there (I guess they just didn't have time to call and tell me). I know other people in my office who have had similar problems with this dealership and the one thing that we all seem to agree on is that none of us will buy our next vehicle from any of the Bob Rohrman family of dealerships.

Steve Alten