Fort Wayne Kia

Fort Wayne Kia Info

Checkitout357
5/05/2016

"Never going back!"

I will never shop here again. Salesman tried to hook us up with vitmin selling buddy while we waited and waited on paper work! The car was sent to have interior cleaned while we waited twice. And once again before we picked it up. Three times and still not clean when we picked it up. We drove 60 miles evertime.

Salesman

Milotammy
4/12/2016

"Car shopping "

I went to the Kia dealer . I was there for three hours. They asked for the keys to my car so they could a praising it. They did not get my keys back . I asked three times for my key so I can leave . They kept trying to get me to buy a car I could not afford . When I told him my husband was coming to sign papers then they told me where my keys were and ,I left . I felt like they wasn't going to let me win unless I left I bought a car to buy a car that I could not afford

Jordon

sarah95
1/03/2016

"DO NOT GO HERE"

AWFUL!! DO NOT GO HERE FOR USED CARS!!!!! This was my very first time going to a car dealership, I was so looking forward to not getting a car off of craigslist for once. I wish I would have just gone to craigslist instead. The salesman didn't know anything about any of the policies, cars, etc, all he cared about was the free food there. The manager was a total jerk, didn't care about my budget or helping me. All they want is money. They let me go out on the road without telling me the brakes were almost worn down to nothing, and the rotors were almost rusted through.My mechanic who replaced them a few months after purchase, said I was lucky nothing happened to me they were that bad. I had the car 5 months and had to put 500 dollars into it. They suck here. No help, whatsoever. No honesty, no morals, all they are is greedy. NEVER going there again. Don't waste your time, or your money!!

Roy, Manager John

Jaylee
10/31/2015

"Hung up on three times"

Called interested in a used vehicle on website. Took my info and heard nothing back. Called and got hung up on 3 times. Saddest sales team ive ever encountered...... hope others are not treated in this manner.

Chris, steve,receptionist

jp
10/13/2015

"Horrible customer service"

I NEVER have dealt with a car dealership who is less interested in pleasing their customers than KIA. The salesman and Sales Manager both could not give me any idea of what my cost would be if I were to trade my Sorento for a 2016 model and then, despite my advertisement in hand which stated if they could not make put you a same model car for the same payments you were making currently they would give you a free oil change,they refused to give me their free oil change. Their salesman Josh was supposed to call me the following week and give me some information on locating a 2016 Sorento in the same model I have currently so they could work out a cost. He never telephoned me. They gave me a Darden's gift card as their "gift" for comin in that day. When I took it to Olive Garden to redeem it I found out the gift card was no good! It had never been activated! I took it back and thier Sales Manager John was going to get me a new card or send me a check for the $25. Six months later and I have never heard another word from them!! I agree 100% with the reviewer who said they are "liars and thieves".

John, Josh

cilq
1/21/2015

"Buyers Beware"

DO NOTTRUST THESE PEOPLE. THEY ARE LIARS AND THEIVES. READ THE OTHER REVIEWS AND TAKE YOUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE!!! THEY SELL DEFECTIVE CARS AND WILL NOT TRY TO SCREW YOU OVER EVERY CHANCE THEY GET.

ROB

mlac90
11/07/2014

"Horrible Experience"

My fiancé has been trying to get my mom a new car for the past 3 weeks. My father passed away in August, which is why my fiancé got involved in an attempt to take some stress off her. He dealt with Mike, who seemed like a decent guy at first. After a week of back and forth, they came to an agreement on a deal for a car that we found out was not in their lot. So when he agreed to buy the car we were told that they would have to find it at a different dealership and that it would be significantly more expensive than what was agreed upon. So we went back to the drawing board and agreed upon a different build that was in the lot. Mike told us the price, my mom went and got a cashier's check made (because she needed to buy the car with insurance money) and then my fiancé got a call from the GM saying that the deal Mike told us we were getting was over in October so the vehicle would be more than we were told. Although both my fiancé and I wrote the place off and agreed that we were dealing with dishonest people and needed to go elsewhere, my mom was tired of going in circles and just wanted her new car. So she agreed to buy the vehicle at the higher price, made an appointment to pick it up, then was told a few hours before that appointment that she couldn't pay it all in one shot and would have to finance (even though we made it clear MULTIPLE times that she wanted to pay everything at once). Needless to say, she did not buy the car. We will tell as many people as we can about how horribly this place is being run and how little they care about their customers. I've never dealt with such frustrating, dishonest people in my life.

Mike

Leabee
6/20/2014

"Dealer Rater"

I had brought my Kia in after the Memorial Day holiday to get my tire subframe, axel, etc. worked on. I kept in contact with them consistently. Chris told me they were having trouble with finding parts. Corey called me too. He told me they were going through Gibson to do the work. I was lucky enough to let my family members to let me drive their car for the three and a weeks that it took to get it back. I was glad Kia paid the bill because I would have paid $ 500 or more to rent a car for three weeks. Sincerely, Lea Roehling

Chris and Corey

dejected
3/31/2014

"NO service....."

I brought in a '12 Sedona due to the vehicle going into "limp" mode. This is where the vehicle goes to idle regardless of current driving conditions or speed. I had this happen numerous times on I-90 and I-69 during snow storms. The first time i brought it in, they had it for a couple days so i had to rent a vehicle (they don't do loaners ...even for warranty work..or at least not for me). i get the car back, and it works fine for about a month......again, in a snow squall it goes into "limp" on 24 between the fort and Toledo. I take it to my mechanic who plugs in to diagnose the problem and notes 3 error messages...the same error messages he noted the FIRST time this happened. I take it back into Kia...they have it for a couple hours....i go back to the shop to check on it, and it's sitting outside. i assume it's done and check with service. They say there's nothing wrong (no error messages and no check engine light). I'm to leave the vehicle for them to check...apparently when they get around to it. I have to go, so take the vehicle. I go back to my mechanic who notes the same error messages as the prior 2 times. He also noted a bulletin explaining how to correct this problem...replace a given part which Kia did NOT do.....either time i had it in. Now this would be warranty work, so......maybe just no motivation to fix it......i don't know, but will NOT be back. This was the poorest example of customer service i've seen in a LONG time!! I will recommend our company do NOT buy any more Kia's for the fleet.

shane

Nsw1brat
2/17/2014

"I turned in my leased car last month and when I did they..."

I turned in my leased car last month and when I did they told me that I would owe nothing because they were going to buy the car for there inventory yeah the guy even said we will even see if we can get you some money back because the car is worth way more than you owe to buy it. I was really happy then I got a BILL on the mail for 533.00 I was thinking oh ok must have just been a mistake but no sure enough after two weeks of getting the run around yep they tell me I owe really people this is how you do business.

Dave Brady