Fox Hyundai

Fox Hyundai Info

Elhart Automotive Campus

mattdowland
8/10/2016

"Great experience at Fox Hyundai"

Greg did an excellent job meeting my needs exactly and provided a seamless transition into my new vehicle. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new Hyundai.

Greg Thompson

valorie-perry
8/06/2016

"Best car dealership in west Michigan!!!"

This is my 6th vehicle from Fox and my experience has always been a pleasant one! Great salesman-non aggressive and beat Finance Manager ever!! I was treated like a queen!!

Mike-sales. Travis-finance

trvsfhln
7/21/2016

"Simple, Comfortable, Ideal Experience"

We were looking for a new car/SUV and were shopping a lot of options. We stopped at Hyundai first with intentions of just browsing and then heading to a few other dealers later in the day. We enjoyed the test drives, the SUV's we looked at, and working with Caleb so much that we didn't feel the need to look anywhere else. The price, the SUV, the experience helped us know this was the right decision to make. Thanks!

Caleb Schutter

robbyilich
6/23/2016

"Caleb Schutter is an excellent salesperson"

Fox Hyundai did an excellent job providing me enough information about the vehicle to help make my decision to purchase my new 2016 Genesis sedan. Caleb Schutter is an exceptional salesperson, whose guidance helped me realize the great value in the Genesis, and now I am a proud owner thanks to him!

Caleb Schutter

gbeale
6/18/2016

"Very good experience at Fox Hyundai"

from start to finish the process was professional friendly and easy. To lease out Hyundai Genesis and we are extremely happy. I would recommend Fox Hyundai highly.

Greg Thompson

apostle4a
6/16/2016

"Purchase of Elantra"

This is our first purchase of a new car, we always bought used, and this was a very enjoyable experience. Greg Thompson was excellent and helped me understand all the new feature to my car

Greg Thompson, George Vollman

gbsmeyer
5/25/2016

"LEASE"

when I brought the Entourage in for service I had no thought of purchasing a new car----Caleb was NOT forceful and that was great because I do not react well to any salespersons who use strong tactics!!! We own a winter home in Winter Haven, Fl. & your dealer there has left us with a very bad taste. If we have a choice we drive to Orlando for service, etc.

jeraigumo2
5/21/2016

"Great and friendly dealership."

The sales team were very nice to do business with and everything was satisfactory, the lounge was nice with fresh free coffee, water and snacks, overall I'm a very satisfied customer.

Rj Alecia, Greg Thompson

davenerz
5/13/2016

"New Azera"

It was very straight forward. Told them what I wanted to do and they made it happen. No monkey business. Just good work. My second lease with Fox. They have been fair.

Mike Groth

tony.tohme7
5/09/2016

"WOW! Buy your next car at Fox!"

The entire experience was amazing. Mike Groth and the team at Fox delivered the best experience I have EVER had at a dealer by leaps and bounds. Mike was extremely professional, personable, welcoming, and knowledgable about all products and services. The car was delivered in immaculate condition and everything was thoroughly explained. Coming from Lexus, which I thought was the benchmark for the best dealership experience pales in comparison to what Fox Hyundai delivered. To top it off, it was fun...something that lacks with any prior dealer experience I've had. Fox Hyundai's model of conducting business should be replicated across the industry as a benchmark. Well done to all and thank you!

Mike Groth