Fox Hyundai

Grand Rapids , Michigan 49512
Fox Hyundai Info

jeraigumo2
5/21/2016

"Great and friendly dealership."

The sales team were very nice to do business with and everything was satisfactory, the lounge was nice with fresh free coffee, water and snacks, overall I'm a very satisfied customer.

Rj Alecia, Greg Thompson

davenerz
5/13/2016

"New Azera"

It was very straight forward. Told them what I wanted to do and they made it happen. No monkey business. Just good work. My second lease with Fox. They have been fair.

tony.tohme7
5/09/2016

"WOW! Buy your next car at Fox!"

The entire experience was amazing. Mike Groth and the team at Fox delivered the best experience I have EVER had at a dealer by leaps and bounds. Mike was extremely professional, personable, welcoming, and knowledgable about all products and services. The car was delivered in immaculate condition and everything was thoroughly explained. Coming from Lexus, which I thought was the benchmark for the best dealership experience pales in comparison to what Fox Hyundai delivered. To top it off, it was fun...something that lacks with any prior dealer experience I've had. Fox Hyundai's model of conducting business should be replicated across the industry as a benchmark. Well done to all and thank you!

vvdylan
5/09/2016

"Pease impression!"

The Fox Hyundai has been great so far, we are enjoying our Tuscon! we have not as yet needed the service department as yet. Thank you, Bob and Deb Pease

Casey Coretti

stolle82
5/05/2016

"Great service"

I had a wonderful experience leasing my first vehicle after my move from Chicago. Very helpful and friendly staff. I would recommend to future buyers. Great team to work with.

Greg Thompson

jpdole
5/04/2016

"nice experience"

The Fox sales rep (Greg Thompson) was very polite and gave all the information we needed it a timely manner. When it came down to pricing out the vehicle vs another dealer, he informed us of the various discounts offered and did a very thorough comparison, etc. He answered several questions that came up later to our complete satisfaction. Made buying a car a nice experience !! Jim Djole

mark.a.vredeveld
5/04/2016

"Fox Hyandai - Mike Groth great service"

Mike Groth was very helpful from start to finish. He worked hard to find my vehicle and he came in on his day off for my wife and I to pickup our new Tucson to fit our schedule. GREAT salesperson. My experience at Fox Hyundai was great.

bettsea22
4/28/2016

"Happy 2016 Tucson Owner"

I can honestly say that my salesman, Casey Coretti, and all the staff at Fox Motors made the purchase of this vehicle a very pleasant experience.

Casey Coretti

slareau7
4/24/2016

"Back Again"

We came back to Fox Hyundai because of the quality service we get from Colleen with our Santa Fe. We also returned because of our relationship with Greg Thompson, sales rep. It was once again a pleasurable experience buying a car from Fox Hyundai. There was no pressure, everything was up front, and the process seemed very streamlined.

sirmeyer
4/16/2016

"Santa Fe Purchase"

My experience at Fox Hyundai was excellent. The sales and finance personnell did a very good job through the entire purchase process. The staff was friendly and accomodating.