Fox Hyundai

Makes: Hyundai|Service Center

Good

Fox Hyundai
Fox Hyundai Info

"I needed a new vehicle and chose this dealership because..."

I needed a new vehicle and chose this dealership because they answered my online request and my local dealer hadn't. Unfortunately though, I felt I was passed from person to person and didn't know what was being said or going on. I was not shown how to work all the features of the car except for the Bluetooth capability. I felt I wasn't worth the time to spend helping feel comfortable with the new vehicle. There was very poor communication about the pricing, financing, and I felt I was rushed into making a decision. My sister purchased the same vehicle in Holland and was treated with the utmost respect. She was taken on a tour of the complex and introduced to all persons who would possibly be involved with the care of her new car. Everything was shown and explained in detail and reviewed. I didn't have this and am feeling very unsure and slighted. I love the car but am very disappointed by the way everything was handled. ( I am using my sister's computer to write this).

Jeremy and Greg

"Harvey was great!!! He really took the time to get to..."

Harvey was great!!! He really took the time to get to know my wife and I. We had never leased a car before and he was helpful in understanding the process. I felt like Harvey genuinly cared about us and making sure we were making the right decision. I did not feel like he was very pushy as I felt in the part with other car dealerships. I would without a doubt recomend Harvey to any family and friends. Thanks for taking the time to get to know Crystal and I and helping out everyway you possibly could have. We will be back for sure. The car was a KIA Optima only would let me select Hyundai above.

Harvey Marter

"I was instructed to go to Fox Motors, from co-workers..."

I was instructed to go to Fox Motors, from co-workers that had good experiences. I initially went to the Fox Ford, and when I didn't find the exact car that I wanted, they suggested I talk with Ted Beardsley at Fox Hyuandai. Ted was so patient with me. I am not the most decisive person, and he always tried to find cars that, at the end of the day, I would be happy with. He allowed me to take a Kia Optima home overnight, and low and behold, I fell in love. I was leaning towards leasing, but after he crunched numerous numbers, I decided to buy a used 2012 Optima. It was an overwhelming experience, for this was my first car purchase on my own...Ted made me feel so comfortable and was great to work with. I recommend Fox Motors 100%, they have all been a pleasure to work with! Thanks again!! :)

Ted Beardsley

"very helpfull. talked to him over the phone he helped me..."

very helpfull. talked to him over the phone he helped me out greatly . really would reffer him to others. answerd all our questions honestly thanx tony.

tony rodrigouz

"This is VERY difficult, if I am just rating Tony..."

This is VERY difficult, if I am just rating Tony Rodriquez, I would have given him all #5's. As others come into play...Jon Farmer is excellent but did not really want to be up on the front line when it came to pricing and the bottom line. I hate as a customer the constant running back and forth between sales office and sales managers office!! Stop being a chicken and come sit down with the customer, lets talk about the bottom line and get the whole ordeal over with!! I have had ONE ISSUE when we came for service when told it would be a couple hours, that is what I expect....4 1/2 hours later, I do not expect to see Matt come and address the fact THEN that it was taking longer then expected! No joke Sherlock....it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out! Over all I have been very happy with my 2 vehicle we have purchased, we love Tony and he is the reason we come back! The service and the staff is the other reason we come back. We come roughly an hour drive to Fox and could easily find a dealership closer...but it just would not have the same.

Tony Rodriguez

"Brian @ Keegan were excellent to work with. Able to..."

Brian @ Keegan were excellent to work with. Able to answer all my questions and took great care of me. I will definately recommend them and this dealership to others in the market for a new or used vehicle.

Brian Blair & Keegan Geldersma