Fox Subaru

Makes: Service Center|Subaru

Fox Subaru
Fox Subaru Info

Van Bortel Subaru

"I was dreading going to a car dealership to buy a new ..."

I was dreading going to a car dealership to buy a new after my car accident, but at the end, it was quick and painless.

Daniel Windspirit

"Tom is a competent, knowledgeable and best of all..."

Tom is a competent, knowledgeable and best of all straight forward sales person who made the purchase of my car extremely easy. He listened to me and met all my expectations.

Tom Prairie

"After exchanging multiple emails with their internet..."

After exchanging multiple emails with their internet sales consultant, who assured me I could get into my desired price range, I traveled 200 miles roundtrip to meet with them. I was very excited about getting a new car, only to discover when I got there that their idea of being in my price range was to be $80/month over my stated budget. I left incredibly angry, since I had wasted all that time, money and gas to get to their location. After sending an email to the internet sales manager and the salesperson I dealt with, the sales manager left a message asking me to call back. I did, only to have him further insult me, by offering a 'deal' that was roughly $50/month over my budget. He went on to make the condescending statement off, "well that's within the range to us. It's barely a dollar per day." any moron can do the math. $50/month over is $600/year, which is $4300+ over the course of the loan. For that monthly rate, why wouldn't I just have considered a car $5000 more than the one I was considering!!! This dealership is why anyone affiliated with selling cars has the reputation of being sleazy and slimy. They have absolutely zero integrity and I would NOT recommend this dealership to anyone.

Internet sales manager

"well i would like to express my great experience at fox ..."

well i would like to express my great experience at fox car salesman was great fred gibson and very freindly atmosphere this is my second car from fox and wouldnt buy anywhere else great place honest and up front and fred was excellent in explaining details of car what a great experience thank you laurie pille

fred gibson pokey nickname