Fox Toyota Scion

Makes: Scion|Toyota|Service Center

Fox Toyota Scion

Fox Toyota Scion Info
About Fox Toyota Scion

Looking for Toyota Internet Specials? Fox Toyota of Rochester Hills is the place to go! Our Internet Department is Second to None. At Fox Toyota we take E-Commerrce seriously. In March take advantage of our Toyota Internet Lease Specials, and Sign and Drive Lease Specials. So whether you are in Detroit, Ann Arbor, Troy, Warren, or Waterford you are just a few clicks away from finding the vehicle you want, at the price you want to pay. We always have current new Toyota lease specials on line with some of the lowest prices you are likely to find antwhere. Customer service is our number one priority. If you plan to buy with us, you will always find great prices, service and parts at our dealership. Our dealership sells many new & used vehicles and has lots of satisfied customers which you can read about by visiting the our dealership's testimonials page. Because of our outstanding service and great prices, customers travel from all over our great state to visit our dealership. We have helped many customers with their purchase and service needs from cities all over because they know they won't find better service or help when purchasing their next new or used car. Please visit our Rebates and Incentives information page. Our state of the art service department will keep your vehicle in excellent condition. Our friendly staff will make your every visit is a pleasant one. Our certified service technicians will keep your vehicle running and looking like the day you bought it. So bring your car in for your next service appointment and treat yourself and your new or pre-owned car the way you both deserve. We hope that you find our website helpful to your needs. Although our dealership doesn't stay open 24 hours a day, our website is always open 24/7/365 days a year! On our website you can research all new cars, trucks, or SUVs that you would like to purchase, search inventory of all the used vehicles that we offer at great prices, request a new vehicle price quote, fi

About Fox Toyota Scion

"From the time I came to the dealership until I walked..."

From the time I came to the dealership until I walked out, the team treated my wife and me with great courtesy and professionalism. I feel we got the best deal possible, with really great financing terms. I am completely satisfied with the Prius brand (it's my second one), especially with the safety features, which enabled me to survive a very bad accident without injury. Mike Goltz was very well-informed, took a lot of time to explain to me all the features of the Prius that I didn't quite understand and now I feel very competent to enjoy the good stuff that the car has to offer. Dave Gottschalk was very clear in explaining the financial details of the transaction, and did so in an easy-going and clear manner. So, all-in-all I would rate this experience and this dealership most highly. I already know the service department is excellent, they have always gone out of their way to do good things for me through my ownership of a Scion XB and a Prius before this one, and so I feel very confident about bringing my new car in to be serviced as well. So, Mike and Fox Toyota get my highest recommendation.

"Mike did everything we could have asked and more. Very..."

Mike did everything we could have asked and more. Very responsive, listened to what we were looking for and helped make things happen. Information and choices were laid out in front of us and the process go smoothly and comfortably. At closing, I was running late due the bank and traffic, Mike stay well past closing and we finished the transaction probably an hour after everyone else was already home and Mike put aside a personal appointment he had in order to help deliver the car on a Tuesday night. Records and papers were ready to go and explained title, registration, insurance and State of MI refund with the trade in. Next car I'll need or that my family and friends need, I'll put Mike at the top of the list when anyone starts shopping. Thanks Mike!

"Angelo was excellent! Friendly, upfront, and didn't..."

Angelo was excellent! Friendly, upfront, and didn't try to sell us something we didn't want. Will be back to see him next time!

Angelo Shalaj

"I have dealt with this dealership for the past seven..."

I have dealt with this dealership for the past seven years and I have been very pleased. Up until this week (3/6/204) I have dealt only with the service department. The staff has always been polite, friendly and knowledgeable. The quality of the work has been excellent. This week was my first time dealing with new car sales and I couldn't be more pleased. This was my first meeting with Mr. Angelo Shalaj and I would recommend him without reservation. He was polite and knew his cars. He was patient and took as much time as was necessary to answer all my questions. Most important, for me at least was that his was not a high pressure approach. He worked within the budget limits I gave him and I left with the car I wanted at the price I wanted. I would highly recommend the dealership and Mr. Shalaj.

Angelo Shalaj

"After searching several dealerships and meeting many..."

After searching several dealerships and meeting many salespeople, I was fortunate to find my Prius at Fox Toyota, with the help of Mike Goltz. Mike was honest and helpful from the moment I met him. He assisted me every step of the way, from shovelling out my new car, to firming up the loan process, and guiding me through the radio and navigation system. I was very happy with my experience and I love my new used car!!!

"Mike explained everything along the way, this was my..."

Mike explained everything along the way, this was my first time leasing a car too. I never felt pressured to buy anything and I couldn't be happier with my new corolla

"I would and WILL recommend Angelo at Fox Toyota of..."

I would and WILL recommend Angelo at Fox Toyota of Rochester to my friends and family who are in the market for a new car. From the time we entered the door, until the close of the sale, Angelo was nothing but friendly, knowledgeable, fair, honest, and helpful! We really put Angelo to work with our many questions on several different vehicles. He was very patient, and provided answers in a timely manner. We weren't sure whether we wanted a van, truck, SUV, or Prius, so you can imagine what we put him through. We felt kind of bad, but we are not in the position where we can get anything we want at whatever price. Price was a big factor in our decision making, but so was convenience. We started off being semi-serious customers (only because we had 3 more months until our 2011 RAV4 lease was up, so we were just browsing for a good price due to an early turn-in offer), but we ended up really liking Angelo and wanted to give him the business he deserved. Plus his pricing was fair, and we felt we could trust that he wouldn't rip us off. The last thing we want to deal with is a pushy, manipulative, rude, arrogant sales person. When my husband and I meet a sales person we really like, we stick with them. We hope to deal with Angelo again in the near future, and pass along as much business as we can. Also, I like how Toyota allows pricing over the phone. I cannot stand going to multiple dealerships only to find that the car you thought you could afford by the advertised price, is really not as affordable as they say. It's a waste of my time, as well as the sales persons time. Final thought: Angelo, you're awesome! Thank you!

Angelo

"Mike Goltz in sales is exceptional. Very straight forward..."

Mike Goltz in sales is exceptional. Very straight forward and honest with his communication and pricing. Will def recommend this place and him to anyone I would come across. Thanks.

"Hard to admit as a diehard Buckeye fan that I had a..."

Hard to admit as a diehard Buckeye fan that I had a fantastic car buying experience in Michigan. Mike was friendly, fair, and trustworthy. After agreeing on a purchase price, the dealership offered to meet us in Ohio to deliver the vehicle. At least for me, it was well worth the 3.5 hour drive. Go Bucks!

"I really enjoyed working with Mike Goltz. He was helpful,..."

I really enjoyed working with Mike Goltz. He was helpful, friendly, and not pushy, which I greatly appreciated. I believe the deal I received was fair and I really can't complain. I would recommend Fox Toyota to anyone.

Reviews of Mike Goltz