Fox Toyota

Rick Hodges

Steve Goltz, Sales Consultant, Fox Toyota

Steve Goltz

February 20, 2017

"Purchased a new vehicle."

- mat

My experience with Colleen at Fox Toyota, as well as, the entire staff, has been excellent. This is my second Toyota Sequoia I have purchased from this dealership. Great on pricing and exceptional service!

February 07, 2017

"Purchased "used" car - Infiniti QX60"

- MG

Excellent & very courteous service from my Sales lead, Rolf K. Although he has been at the dealership for less than a year, as an experienced professional, you could see his level of passion without being pushy. This dealer is a good 50 miles away from where I live. I went there only because they had a very specific vehicle that I was interested in. My trip was totally worthwhile. -- M.G.

January 30, 2017

"New car"

- Ana70

I was affected by the TDI issue. However once that was resolved in a very expedite matter. I ended buying again a new Volkswagen. The service was impeccable and everything was explained to me in detail and I felt that I got a really good deal with my new car.

New 2016 Toyota Corolla, $23362