Fox Toyota

Steve Goltz

April 10, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- Scott

We received exceptional service, communication and a quick and painless process when working with this dealership. We appreciated the sales people going above and beyond to help us.

Rick Hodges
Other Employees : Kevin Yencer

March 17, 2017

"Great experience "

- Randall123

Colleen was very helpful and sales experience was wonderful. There was no pressure like other dealers which I appreciate. She worked to get me the vehicle I wanted at the best price and I also received a good price on my trade. Highly recommend!

March 03, 2017

"Purchased used Vehicle"

- Paul Cordell

My wife and I purchased a used 2014 Chevrolet Equinox. The car was top notch priced very well and the Sales experience was great! I have bought many of cars but this was the best and smoothest sale I have ever dealt with. We will be purchasing our next car from Colleen and Fox. I would highly recommend Colleen and Fox.

New 2017 Toyota Rav4, $26869