Frank Fletcher Bentonville Honda

South Pointe Honda

Lil Deb
10/13/2014

"Great salesmanship "

My salesman was Tye Hollingsworth, new all about the CRV top to bottom,very friendly and outgoing,explained all my questions throughly!! And I believe Nathan Harvey was the other gentleman I worked with who did an excellent job of finding me my perfect Honda I was looking for!!

dhd
9/27/2014

"Jay rocks!"

Enjoyed the experience of working with Jay Houk to obtain the car I wanted and the non pressured atmosphere. Look forward to an ongoing experience over the years of having the car serviced there and getting my next Honda there down the road.

Jay Houk

lanette.vassar
9/13/2014

"love my honda dealer ! "

each time i come in here i leave happier than ever. new car better payments better interest and more service goodies.. friendly sales people the finance guy was over the top helpful and in tune to my needs.. and good looking too !! ::: wink:: always a good place to visit to be treated with the utmost respect by everyone .

the guy who did my finance paperwork.. dont remember the name but he was awesome !

KathyRey
8/29/2014

"Frank Fletcher Honda"

I recently worked with Tye at Fletcher Honda and purchased a 2014 Honda CRV. I have purchased numerous vehicles over the years and this is the only dealership that I would recommend to others. From finding the vehicle I wanted to signing paperwork with Nate to finish the sale, everything was handled professionally and with my specific needs in mind. If you are looking to purchase a new or used vehicle, go see Tye. Don't waste your time going anywhere else!

Tye Hollingsworth

pmiller0
6/24/2014

"New Honda Accord"

We purchased a new 2014 Accord, and love the car. Working with Rick was great, he was very knowledge about the Accord and all of the safety features. After we test drove the car Rick was not trying to shove us in the door to talk numbers, he was very pleasant and great to negotiate with, he really helped us get a great deal. We were very satisfied with the deal we got. Working with Nate to wrap up the deal was fast and easy. He explained the options we had but did not use high pressure to sell a bunch of extras! Overall we had a great experience and would recommend Fletcher Honda and Rick to anyone looking for a Honda!

bmreilly
6/21/2014

"Trade In/Purchase"

Tyler called me regarding a trade in on my 2012 Honda Van. I had a routine service visit scheduled already on the vehicle but considered a newer 2014 van. Tyler worked with my wife and myself to ensure that we received exactly what we wanted. Encountered some roadblocks along the way with colors and type but in the end Tyler excelled by ensuring the customer was taken care of. His continuous dedication to that overall customer experience speaks volumes of the Dealership. His outgoing personality, knowledge of the vehicle attributes and desire to follow through is to be commended. By staying focused on the needs of the customer instead of just the sale, we were very pleased with the outcome and the vehicle.

Tyler Katz

maranjoy
6/19/2014

"Accord 2005 model - Vehicle bought 2 weeks back"

I purchased 2005 honda accord 2 weeks back and drove around 100 miles.Yesterday the vehicle stopped in the middle of the road. So took the vehicle to the fletcher honda for checking and it was conveyed to me after checking that the alternator has gone alone with the battery and it should be replaced. I expected the fletcher honda to correct it on their costing as the vehicles was only 100 miles old.But they conveyed that the top mgmt does not agree and they are helpless. I bought this vehicle based on trust that i and my friends had on fletcher honda. we ebelived that an overall checkup would have done while selling the vehicle to us. Really feel let down by the fletcher honda mangement.I would be happy if the management agree to correct the damage.

chriswtham
5/24/2014

"Excellent Purchase"

My family just purchased a 2012 Honda Odyssey Touring from Fletcher Honda. The Sales representative was Johnny Flores. I also worked with Dallas and Nate. All 3 were very friendly and helpful. They stayed late on Friday night of Memorial weekend to make sure the purchase went well. We had a hiccup at the end of the purchase but the manager Glen Gibbs and Nate got it straightened out. I appreciate the vehicle, fair price and service put in. The efforts made to correct the problem that came up speak even more positively. This is our third Honda Odyssey and when we look for another we will check in with Fletcher Honda despite it being a 2 hour drive. I would recommend Fletcher Honda and these particular staff members to anyone who is searching for a vehicle.

Johnny Flores, Dallas, Nate

Driveaway
5/07/2014

"I regret doing business with this dealership"

I leased a new Honda CRV on March 15, 2014. The computers were down on the day I made the purchase so it took several hours to complete the paperwork. I had not heard anything from the dealership after over three weeks from the date of purchase, and I started calling the dealership to find out what I needed to do. No one returned my calls. When I reached someone, they told me that they were working on the paperwork and they would send plates. On April 10th someone called and said that there was a problem with the paperwork and they needed to send someone to Springfield to have me sign a new invoice. They sent a nice young man, and I signed the paperwork. I asked him to have someone call me because my temporary tags were going to expire the following Monday. No one called. I called them on April 11th, and they said that I should not go to the license bureau to get plates, they would send plates. The next week, on April 15th, Shandy called and said that Honda needed a payment. I made a payment over the phone, and I told her that I was very concerned because I was driving on expired temporary tags. She said that she would see what they could do. She called me back and said that she was going to be at an Easter event preparation in Cape Fair on Saturday, March 22nd, and I could meet her and pick-up temporary tags. I drove 50 miles, each way, to pick-up temporary tags so that I was not driving on expired tags. At that time I was told that it should not be much longer before they sent the plates. I told Shandy that I also did not have a license plate bracket on the front of the car. I called on April 28th to find out if the plates were being sent. I was told that I should have the plates in a few days, as the paperwork was completed the week prior. On Monday, May 5th, I called and left a message for Ryan Blake, the General Manager. He did not bother to return my call. On Tuesday, May 6th, I called and talked to Jerry Gore. I told Jerry that I was frustrated with the customer service and that I really regretted my decision to lease a car from Fletcher. I told him that I was going to talk to the Better Business Bureau as well as Honda. Jerry called me back and said that the paperwork had been forwarded to the dealership in Joplin, MO and that they would be able to send the plates. Someone called me from the Title Office in Bentonville and told me that they were going to send the plates from Joplin and a bracket (with instructions) from Bentonville. Hopefully the plates will arrive in the next couple of days, but my faith in the word of the employees in Bentonville is shattered. I sincerely wish I had decided to do business with a different dealership.

cgkincy
4/12/2014

"Well-Run Dealership"

I had my 2001 Honda Accord serviced at this dealership for the last 13 years and was always treated with respect and honesty. So when it was time to purchase a new car, I came here for a good deal, and I got one. Honda's is a very reliable car and I feel this dealership is also very reliable.

James and Paul Curran