Frank Fletcher Bentonville Honda

South Pointe Honda

Bryan
2/21/2015

"UNETHICAL...BEWARE!!!"

Only gave 1 star because it was mandatory. This is by far the worst, most unethical dealership I have ever stepped foot in. I originally went in at 10am to look at car that I was told they just got in on trade (hadn't been detailed yet or anything), I told the salesman I was VERY interested and he said he would take the car and have it detailed and inspected so I could take it for a test drive later that day. It now is about 4pm in the afternoon and he calls to tell me the car won't be done and I can come in beginning of the week to take it for a test drive and see it, I agreed and said goodbye. The salesman then calls back 10 minutes later and says his manager will match another vehicles price on the lot to the one I was looking at and I can come take a look. Even though this vehicle had a few more problems, and higher mileage (58k compared to 65k) I agreed to go in and look. I went in, drove the car, liked it, and made a few offers that were rejected. As we closed on that negotiation, I inquired about the status of the earlier car and possible negotiations of that car since I was there. The salesman then proceeds to tell me that his coworker actually just sold that car as I was sitting there. Are you serious? The car that I came in at 10am to look at and drive and make an offer on and was told to come back Monday after it was detailed, was just SOLD??? This unethical, garbage of a car lot and manager had lied to my face multiple times while trying to sell me a more expensive car and all the while they were selling the original car that I was looking to buy 7 hours earlier that morning before it had a price or was detailed or anything. Don't shop here people, do yourself a favor, drive 10 minutes to other places, go across the road, down the road, there are hundreds of other car lots that will be ethical, honest, and treat you right. This car lot didn't earn my business, nor any of my colleges, business partners, business acquaintances, anyone that I come in contact with and the words car comes up (which it does a lot with men), I will be sure to retell my store of Fletcher and their unethical behavior with no respect for the customer or how you handle business matters in every conversation I have, social media, reviews, reports, online car sites, anywhere possible that might help someone else avoid buying a car or being treated that way I was treated at their car lot.

All

Steph8116
12/26/2014

"BEWARE"

Went to Frank Fletcher last year to get my oil changed on my BRAND NEW Kia Sorento it was me FIRST oil change and the people at Frank Fletcher didn't tighten the oil cap and the next day all of the oil had drained out of my car and I was stranded 45 min away on the side of the road. I had to have my car towed and taken back to Fletcher to have oil put back in my car. I didn't even get my $60 back for the oil change. I will NEVER go back there to get my oil changed, but the place were I now go doesn't carry my oil filter so I recently stop by Frank Fletcher again just to pick up an oil filter. I told them the make, model and year of my car and the guy in the service dept sold me the wrong kind of oil filter. When I went back to get my money back for the unused oil filter they would not refund me back my money. WORST SERVICE EVER.....

Service center

Abhishek
12/23/2014

"Very Disappointed with the Lies"

I think their service department just tries to swindle more money from a customer every time they take their car in. I recently took my 2012 honda accord to get the tpms light checked. At first the sales rep told there will no charge and I could bring my honda as my times needed to get this reset and they would do it for free. Nice Lie. Later on the service rep came out and told it would 97 dollars to reset and check for issues. I agreed, they did the noted resets and I came out with a 116 dollar bill with some 9 dollars worth of miscalleneous charges I didnot understand. Just drove my car for two miles and the light came back on again. I took my car a couple of days later and this time they gave a estimate of another 140 dollars to get the sensor replaced in one of the tires. I m not sure what they did earlier and why they didn;t tell me the sensor needed replacement the first time. I have seen first hand the diagnostic tool used in resetting these sensors, and I really can;t understand why a 2 minute job would cost a customer 100 dollars. Beyond that I hate being lied to, I don;t think I m taking my vehicle to them ever again. Further more, even if I buy a Honda in the future it is never going to be from Fletcher in Bentonville for sure.

Lil Deb
10/13/2014

"Great salesmanship "

My salesman was Tye Hollingsworth, new all about the CRV top to bottom,very friendly and outgoing,explained all my questions throughly!! And I believe Nathan Harvey was the other gentleman I worked with who did an excellent job of finding me my perfect Honda I was looking for!!

Tye Hollingsworth, Nathan Harvey

dhd
9/27/2014

"Jay rocks!"

Enjoyed the experience of working with Jay Houk to obtain the car I wanted and the non pressured atmosphere. Look forward to an ongoing experience over the years of having the car serviced there and getting my next Honda there down the road.

Jay Houk

lanette.vassar
9/13/2014

"love my honda dealer ! "

each time i come in here i leave happier than ever. new car better payments better interest and more service goodies.. friendly sales people the finance guy was over the top helpful and in tune to my needs.. and good looking too !! ::: wink:: always a good place to visit to be treated with the utmost respect by everyone .

the guy who did my finance paperwork.. dont remember the name but he was awesome ! , Tye Hollingsworth

KathyRey
8/29/2014

"Frank Fletcher Honda"

I recently worked with Tye at Fletcher Honda and purchased a 2014 Honda CRV. I have purchased numerous vehicles over the years and this is the only dealership that I would recommend to others. From finding the vehicle I wanted to signing paperwork with Nate to finish the sale, everything was handled professionally and with my specific needs in mind. If you are looking to purchase a new or used vehicle, go see Tye. Don't waste your time going anywhere else!

Tye Hollingsworth

pmiller0
6/24/2014

"New Honda Accord"

We purchased a new 2014 Accord, and love the car. Working with Rick was great, he was very knowledge about the Accord and all of the safety features. After we test drove the car Rick was not trying to shove us in the door to talk numbers, he was very pleasant and great to negotiate with, he really helped us get a great deal. We were very satisfied with the deal we got. Working with Nate to wrap up the deal was fast and easy. He explained the options we had but did not use high pressure to sell a bunch of extras! Overall we had a great experience and would recommend Fletcher Honda and Rick to anyone looking for a Honda!

Rick Sisemore

bmreilly
6/21/2014

"Trade In/Purchase"

Tyler called me regarding a trade in on my 2012 Honda Van. I had a routine service visit scheduled already on the vehicle but considered a newer 2014 van. Tyler worked with my wife and myself to ensure that we received exactly what we wanted. Encountered some roadblocks along the way with colors and type but in the end Tyler excelled by ensuring the customer was taken care of. His continuous dedication to that overall customer experience speaks volumes of the Dealership. His outgoing personality, knowledge of the vehicle attributes and desire to follow through is to be commended. By staying focused on the needs of the customer instead of just the sale, we were very pleased with the outcome and the vehicle.

Tyler Katz

maranjoy
6/19/2014

"Accord 2005 model - Vehicle bought 2 weeks back"

I purchased 2005 honda accord 2 weeks back and drove around 100 miles.Yesterday the vehicle stopped in the middle of the road. So took the vehicle to the fletcher honda for checking and it was conveyed to me after checking that the alternator has gone alone with the battery and it should be replaced. I expected the fletcher honda to correct it on their costing as the vehicles was only 100 miles old.But they conveyed that the top mgmt does not agree and they are helpless. I bought this vehicle based on trust that i and my friends had on fletcher honda. we ebelived that an overall checkup would have done while selling the vehicle to us. Really feel let down by the fletcher honda mangement.I would be happy if the management agree to correct the damage.

Wes Hunniford