Frank Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Frank Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Call
Frank Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Frank Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has been serving the Delaware Valley for almost six decades. The proud tradition of putting our customers ahead of everything else started with Frank Videon, Sr., and he's passed the torch to his son, Steve Videon, so that he may continue setting the gold standard for how customers should be treated like family. We certainly make it tough for the competition to stack up against us, but we're not here to be the same old dealership with the same tired lines. We're blazing our own path to build the future of car shopping, service, and an experience second to none. Come on down and put us to the test. These folks did , and they couldn't be happier with the decision to visit Videon Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram for all of their automotive needs.

About Frank Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

Jen3185
12/23/2014

"Best car experience i have ever had "

I want to give a BIG thank you to Jim Ballezzi and Phil Snyder. I really appreciate all the hard work Jim did to get me to the price i wanted to be at. Other dealers just gave me a much higher price and said that's it. Jim listened to what i wanted and worked hard to get it done! Other dealers said i did not qualify for any incentives. Jim actually took the time to look and make sure i received all of the incentives I qualified for. It got me exactly where i needed to be for the brand new jeep grand Cherokee i wanted. I will not send any of my friends and family to another dealer again! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Jim Ballezzi and Phil Snyder

JimC
12/20/2014

"Best car buying experience is here"

Purchased my new 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee last night from Videon. Best car buying experience ever -- great price, no shady tactics, and very friendly people. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Jim / Dave

george dorman
10/08/2014

"service"

went in for service every one was great and treated me wonderful my thanks to all. I will be happy to deal their again. thank you

mike mc

george dorman
10/05/2014

"great experience"

great experience bought used dodge like it very much good sales good service good manager overall good experience tell everyone to buy at videon dodge

mcveigh

vracich
6/11/2014

"Terrible Experience, Terrible Service, Terrible People,"

Simply Put: AVOID THIS DEALERSHIP AT ALL COSTS!!! Everything overpriced & you WILL over pay compared to any other local dealership. Nick is the epitome of a "used car salesman" - think of all the stereotypes you hear and see then multiply them by 2. Steve Videon the silver spooned owner now, knows less about cars than anyone I have ever met. It’s obvious he was handed this dealership from daddy - no professionalism at all. AVOID, UNLESS YOU WANT TO THROW YOUR MONEY IN THE TRASH!

Nick DiGiuseppe & Steve Videon

schwartzy13
4/24/2014

"Great Experience at Videon dealership!"

I have been shopping the small SUV market for awhile now, trying all kinds of Makes and Models.....as I narrowed my decision down to the vehicles I liked, also the dealerships I preferred because of how they treated their customers and did not BS their customers, which many of them did, unfortunately....Anyway, I favored the new Jeep Cherokee over some of the other vehicles but was about to rule it out because it seemed from other dealership I was working with, I just wasn't going to get the price where I wanted it.....at the last minute I shot a configuration off to Videon one night.....I was greeted with an email from Jim with a Great price on the model I wanted, I cross checked with Consumer Reports extra auto buyers membership I have online as well as Truecar.com and the price was Great.....I went down to dealership, the price was what they said it was, no hidden extra fees etc....I worked with Shaun Diggory and it came down to the value on my trade, after a quick negotiation they gave me just about what I was asking for on the trade and I did the deal! It was easy, they were straight forward, no BS involved, and that goes a long way! On a side note, the model I was going to get and left with actually was missing one small component (cd player)...for the next few days Shawn worked with me to remedy the situation, we ended up finding a model at a different dealer and I returned the one I drove out with and after waiting just a few days, got the one I wanted and we were good to go. I cannot recommend them enough, if you are in the market for a Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge!!

Shawn Diggory, Jim and Dave

rw2191
3/14/2014

"DO NOT BUY A JEEP FROM THEM. I went to return a lease..."

DO NOT BUY A JEEP FROM THEM. I went to return a lease and was verbally assaulted by the General manager Mike McVeigh. I was initially given incorrect information by them and when it was corrected I was told to bring the car in. On arrival the general manager started screaming and insulting me before I had time to explain the issue. He then threatened to spray me with pepper spray and then continued to insult me. He then went on a rant because I had purchased a car elsewhere. I have never been treated more abusively

Mike McVeigh

tgrater
12/31/2013

"I am very pleased with my recent purchase. It is nice to..."

I am very pleased with my recent purchase. It is nice to know that there are still family owned dealerships in the US. Videon is a great place to buy/service your car. I just bought a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Matt Videon was informative in both product and pricing. I konw I got a terrific deal and am pleased with the respectful, professional, compassionate environment. Go Videon!

Steve Videon, Matt Videon, Rob Vendetti, Bill Robinson

emb263
11/04/2013

"Making my first ever car purchase, I didn’t really know..."

Making my first ever car purchase, I didn’t really know what I was getting into, but buying a car from Videon Dodge was above and beyond all of my expectations. From the family-friendly atmosphere, to the state of the art showroom (not to mention the great mural of Philadelphia!), I couldn’t have been more pleased. Mike the sales manager and Matt the sales associate was extremely professional and made it a very pleasant purchase. I Love my 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye by the way! It is an amazing car for the price. Very sporty and a lot fun to drive.

Matt Videon, Mike Mcveigh

copper1964
7/02/2013

"The rude,untrustworthy and incompetent owners and staff..."

The rude,untrustworthy and incompetent owners and staff are a disgrace to our area. Steve Videon and Wayne Videon seem to ignore all of Mike Veigh's lies and deception. Their reputation is worthless on the Main Line. The Videons should be ashamed of their behavior. Mike McVeigh treats his customers with disrespect and Steve & Wayne condone this behavior. Don't ever go to this dealership.

Mike McVeigh, Steve Videon, Wayne Videon