Frankel Acura - Service Center

Good

Overall Rating 4

Frankel Acura - Service Center

Frankel Acura - Service Center Info
Is this your service center?
Is this your service center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Frankel Acura

The Frankel Auto Group philosophy of customer service reflects its origins as a family business. Because all Frankel Auto Group dealerships are owner-operated, a high degree of personal accountability remains the Frankel hallmark. At Frankel Auto Group, our commitment to uphold a standard of excellence allows our customers access to our unsurpassed industry knowledge and expertise. We're proud to offer Baltimore and the surrounding area full inventories of new luxurious Acura, Cadillac, Jaguar, and Land Rover vehicles as well as a great selection of high quality pre-owned and certified pre-owned vehicles. Our finance experts are available to help you receive a great finance/lease deal and our expert service and parts technicians are standing by to help you with any car repair or parts replacements you may require. Visit Frankel Auto Group today at one of our convenient locations below and experience our passion for the automotive business first hand. We look forward to serving you! And remember, "It's Not Just a Car, It's a Frankel".

5 Service Center Reviews

"I just had my two cars serviced there and wasn't ..."

I just had my two cars serviced there and wasn't happy. I emailed my complain to their service manager and he didn't even reply.

scott donaldson

"You guys always get an A+ in my estimation. Frank Wilfong..."

You guys always get an A+ in my estimation. Frank Wilfong is a true professional, and I like him very much, that's why I visit with him periodically, and bought my second TL from him. I also think that you are A-OK. My experience with Doug Carroll in the body shop has been great, and Scott Donaldson and crew have always taken care of me and my Acura, and done it with style and professionalism.

Scott Donaldson

"i can say compared to when i had a ford and i used to..."

i can say compared to when i had a ford and i used to take my car to the ford dealer ship. dealing with acura has been a 100% improvement from what i used to deal with at the ford dealer. this acura(well..all the acura dealers i have dealt with so far ) have been top notch supreme service bar none hands down.the only gripe i had ( which i know the srvc people cant control ) is the price of some of the services, but i can say the quality of dedication and work and atmosphere im in when i go to acura dealer is well worth it!! as of right now acura as a whole has me won, hands down!!

george.m

"I took my TL in for service and was greeted by an..."

I took my TL in for service and was greeted by an extremely pleasant and charming service advisor(George Popadopolis).While doing a thorough walk around of my vehicle George pointed out some paint damage on my rear bumper. While I was very upset to see the damage I was thrilled to learn that it could be repaired by their in house painter(Jason Schulze) in 1 day for less than my insurance deductible. They gave me a loaner car and the next day not only was my service done but my bumper looked like new again and I didn't need to file an insurance claim. I recommend this service to everyone. Excellent job.

George Popadopolis, Jason Schulze

"My experience with Frankel Acura was great. The..."

My experience with Frankel Acura was great. The employees at Frankel have great customer service and treat you like family. They keep you informed each step of the way and treat you like family. I would recommend Frankel to my family and friends!!!!

Mike Crowder and Scott Donaldson

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.