Fred Anderson Nissan

Mamie Rowe

Kenny Mason, Sales, Fred Anderson Nissan

Kenny Mason

May 09, 2017

"Had a great experience. "

- Bassett

Everything was great. Allison Lynnwas a great client advisor. It was late by the time we got done but everyone was awesome. Could not have asked for a better experience.

Allison lynn

May 09, 2017

"Great Place "

- Mrskitty522

We went in to look at a Nissan after much research of all the different choices out there. I thought I wanted a Nissan Pathfinder but after sitting in it I felt it was just to big. I sat in the Rogue and really liked the way it felt. We walked inside and were greeted by Charlotte who handed us off to Mamie. She sat down and listened to what we were looking for rather than just trying to stick us in something. We took a test drive in the Rogue.We did leave that day but came back the next day for a cup of coffee and a friendship was born.

Mamie Rowe
Other Employees : Nick Irish, Charlotte

May 08, 2017

"Purchase "

- Repurchase

I had a great experience purchasing my new Murano. I finally have my dream vehicle. I am pleased with the deal. I enjoy the atmosphere at this dealership.

Steve