Fred Anderson Nissan

4559 Raeford Rd.,
Fayetteville, North Carolina 28304
Fred Anderson Nissan Info
About Fred Anderson Nissan

If you're going to buy a new Nissan at Fred Anderson Nissan, serving Sanford, Southern Pines and Lumberton, or take your car in for routine maintenance or an auto repair, you probably want to know a little bit about us. Makes sense. Fred Anderson Nissan, located at 929 Bragg Blvd Fayetteville, North Carolina is happy to tell you that we've been serving the Sanford, Southern Pines and Lumberton area for longer than many of you might have owned your current car. With those years comes invaluable expertise, which we put to your advantage. We're not just talking acumen on new Nissan models, but used cars, service and auto repairs and perhaps most importantly - Nissan financing. We hand pick each member of the Fred Anderson Nissan team for their high level of competency, vast knowledgebase, eagerness to learn late-breaking technology, ability to relate to drivers from all walks of life, and commitment to keeping Fred Anderson Nissan a pressure-free environment, which if you ask many of our patrons, makes us a dealership in the rough. Of course the best way to see for yourself the distinct experience you'll have at Fred Anderson Nissan is to explore our new Nissan models; used cars; service department ; financing; and certified car parts in person, at 929 Bragg Blvd Fayetteville, North Carolina.

About Fred Anderson Nissan

Tomeeka
6/23/2015

"Outstanding Customer Service!!"

I was in search of a quality vehicle being that mine had recently quit on me. I never owned a Nissan before. My mom and dad suggested FredAnderson. My sales person was Shawn Farmer. He was friendly and very knowledgeable. He worked very hard to make sure i got the model and color nissan that I wanted. I didnt think they had it on the lot as i did not see it online. Shawn Farmer went the extra mile to locate the sentra in my color (TITANIUM). We test drove a Sentra and I was hooked!. Needless to say I am pleases with my purchase and the great Service I received at FredAnderson Nissan of Fayetteville!.

Shawn Farmer

trudygerry
4/21/2015

"Service/Maintenance Department is just terrible..."

If I could rate them any lower, I would. I would highly recommend a Nissan to anybody but stay far, far away from their service department. How long something takes seems to be no issue to them. The five hours we were told when we dropped off our car, apparently took them 10. We got a call saying the car was ready 15 minutes before they were to close. I haven't had any issues with this car but now that the service has been done by them, the car is leaking oil to the point that the fumes in the cab are making it impossible for me to drive it. Apparently they weren't working on that part of the engine, so they couldn't have had anything to do with it. The engine now whines when you hit a certain RPM but they couldn't hear it, so that went unfixed as well. They took my beautiful baby and turned it into a lawn ornament but they swear they had nothing to do with what is wrong with my car.

Service department

TD
2/28/2015

"Broken promises and a lot of I am sorry this happen to you.."

I purchased my car and as I was leaving I notice a dent in my vehicle Adam told me he could get it fixed for me and I was like why would I keep a car that has a dent in it and I haven't even pulled off the lot yet. I had to switch it out for another vehicle in which. I was promised that it was the same car as I had just signed all the paper work for however upon inspection I noticed that this vehicle was not the same and had to schedule an appointment to add on the missing options that the car with the dent in it had. At first I was disappointed but had a lot going on in my life so I decided not to stress over it. However after giving it some thought I realized that when spending thousands of dollars I should be a satisfied customer. I called the dealership back and spoke with Ashley and expressed my concerns she told me how sorry she was and said she would send this up and would call me back at 3:30 she never called. I then call and spoke to the customer service manager who told me how sorry she was and that she understood my concerns and she was sorry Ashley dropped the ball but would run this up and call me back. I have been waiting almost a week now for that phone call. I spoke to Bryan today and he told me how sorry he was to hear this but he offered no resolution. There is nothing wrong with my car but for the past two weeks every time I get in it I think of how disappointed I am with Fred Anderson Nissan and I wished I would have never went there. If you have a business there is more to it then sells customers is also apart of it and when it seems like no one excepts responsibility or can offer a solution something is missing. I will never go back to Fred Anderson to purchase a car.

Jo
2/18/2015

"Bad customer servie"

I recently purchased a new Nissan from Fred Anderson Nissan in Fayetteville. I inadvertently sent my first payment to my old car finance company instead of Nissan. I was contacted by Nissan on 2/17/15 and the woman was very polite and we discovered what had happened and I immediately made a payment to Nissan. It was removed from my bank account the following day 2/18/15. The woman said she made the appropriate comments on my account. Then on 2/18/15 I received not one not two but four phone calls from Nissan. On the first call I explained what had happened and they said they saw the notes in the system. I explained that the check had already cleared my account. But they continued to call me one caller even telling me that he could not listen to anything I had to say until he read some predetermined statement. What, shut your mouth and listen to me I was trying to explain. That has to be without a doubt the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I made a mistake and I felt I was treated like some kind of criminal.

Customer Service Center

aray1972nc
2/13/2015

"Mr. Albino/Totally impressed "

It was my first time coming to the dealer for service on my maxima, I have to say I have been a nissan owner since 1990 and never have any dealer service department to go above and beyond in any of my visits. The service department manager and his staff are the best in their class.

service manager

Kglover8
1/03/2015

"Extremely disappointed. Thanks for letting me waste my gas.."

I live over 5 hours from this dealership so I was very clear with the sales staff that I wanted to work out the deal over the phone before coming down and wasting time and gas. Long story short - we agreed on a price at 2pm on Friday and I made an apt to be there Saturday at 2pm to get the car. As I am halfway to the dealership I get an email saying they've been trying to reach me (no missed calls or voicemails on my cell) but unfortunately they sold the car last night. WTH?!?! Thanks for nothing and not honoring our agreement!! Glad I wasted the time and gas money for nothing. And of course they do not have any other vehicles with the specs I wanted that they would sell me for the agreed upon price. Incredibly disappointed with my experience. Side note: when people give you their cell number and ask you to call them on it, that's the number you should be using to contact them!!!

Stuart, Ashley, and Phillip

routzhan
12/04/2014

""Making It Right""

Just posted a review about an experience I had today regarding an oil change. Within 30 minutes of me posting the review I received a call from the General Manager, Bryan Easley. We were able to come to a resolution to rectifying the issue. This is why I own two Nissans, 1 2014 Juke Nismo and 1 2011 Nissan Titan. Just want to say thank you for the call and fixing the problem, this is the first time a dealership has ever called me back to make things correct. Thank you again, and glad I am part of the Nissan family.

Bryan Easley

0sLKd2
11/26/2014

"Yet another great experience!"

My family has been with this dealership for years and we've purchased more than 5 cars from them 3 from the Fred Anderson ownership and I couldn't be more pleased with the cool, freindly, helpful attitudes of everyone on the staff there. My first car was a 2012 versa sedan, MAMIE ROWE was my dealer for all my purchases and let me tell you...she will do everything in her power get you into a car and if she has trouble she will fight to find a way to make it happen! I traded in my car for a 2013 Nissan Leaf and Mamie and the finance guys (GREAT GUYS BACK THERE) were able to get me into it at a good monthly payment through leasing with NMAC! And with NO MONEY DOWN! My girlfriend was also able to trade in her car for a 2014 versa a few days after me and my mother got a great used Nissan altima as well! I love this ownership and everyone working there and with the new location being built on raeford road I'm sure it can only get better from there!

lantoy
4/02/2014

"Many thanks to all those employees at Fred Anderson..."

Many thanks to all those employees at Fred Anderson Nissan of Fayetteville for the most pleasant car buying experience ever. Adam Beasley, the sales manager gave me a great deal from the start, and Nate McCorwie - the financial manager handled all my financing without a hitch. I cannot thank you enough. I do love my new Altima and can't wait to visit the new building that will open next year. Kudos to you all and will definitely be back. I will absolutely recommend this dealership. Thanks again :)

marcuspirela
3/15/2014

"Mr. Williams is the best of the best. He is a great judge..."

Mr. Williams is the best of the best. He is a great judge of character and will work with anyone to get the car that you want. Id recommend Mr. Williams any day of the week because he was the down to earth person that I was looking for. Mr. Beasley is a good salesman if you cut the crap on your end and get down to the person to person speech. The first thing I said to Mr. Beasley once we got past the introductions is "Alright lets cut the BS and say what works and what doesn't." He stated ,"Ok I like how we started!" This is exactly what I wanted given my personality, and he met my expectations and more. You could tell Mr. Williams is not out for commission, he is out to get you what you came in for. When I met him he said,"Lets get you the car you're going to buy," and I got the car I wanted to buy and walked out of the dealership at 10:36 p.m. I'd recommend more Non Commissioned Officers here, the only you need to do before you come to the dealership is your homework. If you come in educated on what you want you want cut the time you will spend in the dealership.

Mr. Williams