Fred Anderson Nissan

4559 Raeford Rd.,
Fayetteville, North Carolina 28304
Fred Anderson Nissan Info
About Fred Anderson Nissan

If you're going to buy a new Nissan at Fred Anderson Nissan, serving Sanford, Southern Pines and Lumberton, or take your car in for routine maintenance or an auto repair, you probably want to know a little bit about us. Makes sense. Fred Anderson Nissan, located at 929 Bragg Blvd Fayetteville, North Carolina is happy to tell you that we've been serving the Sanford, Southern Pines and Lumberton area for longer than many of you might have owned your current car. With those years comes invaluable expertise, which we put to your advantage. We're not just talking acumen on new Nissan models, but used cars, service and auto repairs and perhaps most importantly - Nissan financing. We hand pick each member of the Fred Anderson Nissan team for their high level of competency, vast knowledgebase, eagerness to learn late-breaking technology, ability to relate to drivers from all walks of life, and commitment to keeping Fred Anderson Nissan a pressure-free environment, which if you ask many of our patrons, makes us a dealership in the rough. Of course the best way to see for yourself the distinct experience you'll have at Fred Anderson Nissan is to explore our new Nissan models; used cars; service department ; financing; and certified car parts in person, at 929 Bragg Blvd Fayetteville, North Carolina.

About Fred Anderson Nissan

Eagles1950
8/20/2016

"It was overall just a great experience ."

The sales Rep Amad was extremely polite knowledgeable and respectful. It was an overall great experience . I will without a doubt t spread the word about this place.

Amad

martym
8/19/2016

"Good Price but not what they advertise"

I recently leased a new Maxima and I have to say they gave me the best price, and the sales guy (Carl) did a good job. However, I have a couple issues that are somewhat irritating. 1st Irritation...I traded my car in and they gave me about $3,000 more than I owed on it, they told me I would have a check in about two weeks. It is now 4 weeks and no check. They sent the money to the bank and paid $3000 more to the bank than I owed, so I now have to wait for the bank. Which I found out today could be another 2-3 weeks. This was not my understanding when I made the purchase. If they told me how they were going to handle it, I would just have gone down the street and sold the car to Carmax and got a check immediately. 2nd Irritation...They advertise extensively on TV and promote heavily that they offer "free" oil changes and "free" loaner cars. After you get there you find out that the oil changes are only free if you do every single service that is recommended by the manufacturer, most of those recommendations are designed to drive service revenue to the dealer. in other words, they cover the cost of the oil changes by making you do all the many things that you normally would not do, like change the brake fluid every 20,000 miles, ( $120) something that I have never had to do on any car I owned. Also things like change the cabin filter for $55 when you can do it yourself. Also The loaner cars are only provided if you spend over $300 on repairs. I previously had a BMW and they gave me a loaner car for a simple oil change. Needless to say, I will get the oil changed at AAA for $19.95 when they mail out their promotions, and most likely take it for any warranty work to another Nissan dealer that is much closer to me

Carl Turner

car buyer
7/12/2016

"worst car dealership experience. Rude &unknowledgeable staff"

I called about a 2013 Toyota Highlander and was explicitly told 3 times on the phone that it was AWD. So, I drove 4.5 hours (each way) to purchase the vehicle. Upon viewing the vehicle I discovered it was in fact not AWD. Rather than apologizing the sales person called me a liar and passed me off to someone else. Honestly I was glad because she knew NOTHING about the vehicle and was incredibly rude. Given my time investment getting there I purchased the vehicle (after 8 hours of being mistreated by multiple staff members). The office was closing and I was told that there was only 1 set of keys on site and the other would need to be mailed to me the next day. It is now almost a month later and I've yet to receive the key. I've called and talked with both Kandi & Chris and was told I was wrong and they never promised a second key! No apology. No attempt to communicate. Just threats and continued rudeness. Of the 9 employees I interacted with only Mike Moses and Curtis White were friendly or knowledgeable. You will get mistreated, ripped off, and lied to at this dealership. I've truly never had a worse experience.

Chris Milam, Kandi Chambers

Angel medina
7/07/2016

"Thanks for a great experience "

Thanks to the salesman Jaime santiago for a great service. He took the time to listen to all my questions and concerns. He explained every detail and options. If I need another car I know who I will call.

Jaime santiago

lisa
6/29/2016

"Worst Possible"

I've never been so blatantly mislead. After several back and forth phone calls - at least 4 - with sales manager Mike who assured me the car was in "great" condition with no issues of any kind, we drove over an hour to see the car. When we got there Mike wasn't there and the car had so much damage I could stick my finger in the gap between the door and front fender. The sales manager that was on site at the time never apologized for wasting our time and was actually quite smug. We went across the street to Bryan Honda and bought a fantastic car from great people.

"Mike" called himself a sales manager

Doc123
5/25/2016

"Horrible sales personnel and management!!!!"

Worst car shopping experience I have ever experienced. Staff is very rude and seem uninterested in making a sale. Also, sales man wasn't able to answer questions on the vehicle I was looking at purchasing.

5/04/2016

" excellent attention"

I had the opportunity to visit with Fred Anderson Nissan in Fayetteville. I met Jaime Santiago and is an excellent salesman who helps people . You buy a car to him.

Jaime Santiago

Mel IE
4/22/2016

"Family Plan oil change worst decision ever"

I purchased a brand new Murano platinum AWD exactly 3 months ago, I made an appt today to have my "free" oil change as part of their family plan. We all know, it's not free, they tack the price in to the car, but I have no problem with that...it needs to be done. So I made an appt through Anthony and asked how long it would take, he says 30 min. That's pretty standard for service. I show up today and then the service people tell me, it's about an hour and half.....are you kidding me? It's an oil change and rotate tires!!! The family plan, they promote it like its s great thing, also includes a car wash and a inspection to make sure nothing is wrong. After 2 hours....I ask how much longer....they said, they have not even started on my car....I tell them to pull my car out and I am leaving. I have just wasted 2 hours of my life, sitting in the waiting room to have nothing done. Let me be clear, I love my murano.....but I will never step foot in their service dept again, my time is more valuable than that.

The whole service dept

jxnzgirl
3/18/2016

"No Service Dept"

We purchased our new vehicle from Fred Anderson Nissan of Raleigh in May 2015. The salesperson Rod was great but soon after the purchase issues started I have been waiting over 2 months for a part that is still not in.

Jeffman85
2/01/2016

"Excellent experience "

Very friendly and helpful staff. Really helped me to make the best decision on my trade in. Nice and clean facility. Would definitely recommend a visit to see what they can do for you.

Shane Sauls and Shawn Farmer