Fred Anderson Nissan

Makes: Nissan|Service Center

Fred Anderson Nissan

Fred Anderson Nissan Info
About Fred Anderson Nissan

If you're going to buy a new Nissan at Fred Anderson Nissan, serving Sanford, Southern Pines and Lumberton, or take your car in for routine maintenance or an auto repair, you probably want to know a little bit about us. Makes sense. Fred Anderson Nissan, located at 929 Bragg Blvd Fayetteville, North Carolina is happy to tell you that we've been serving the Sanford, Southern Pines and Lumberton area for longer than many of you might have owned your current car. With those years comes invaluable expertise, which we put to your advantage. We're not just talking acumen on new Nissan models, but used cars, service and auto repairs and perhaps most importantly - Nissan financing. We hand pick each member of the Fred Anderson Nissan team for their high level of competency, vast knowledgebase, eagerness to learn late-breaking technology, ability to relate to drivers from all walks of life, and commitment to keeping Fred Anderson Nissan a pressure-free environment, which if you ask many of our patrons, makes us a dealership in the rough. Of course the best way to see for yourself the distinct experience you'll have at Fred Anderson Nissan is to explore our new Nissan models; used cars; service department ; financing; and certified car parts in person, at 929 Bragg Blvd Fayetteville, North Carolina.

About Fred Anderson Nissan

"Yet another great experience!"

My family has been with this dealership for years and we've purchased more than 5 cars from them 3 from the Fred Anderson ownership and I couldn't be more pleased with the cool, freindly, helpful attitudes of everyone on the staff there. My first car was a 2012 versa sedan, MAMIE ROWE was my dealer for all my purchases and let me tell you...she will do everything in her power get you into a car and if she has trouble she will fight to find a way to make it happen! I traded in my car for a 2013 Nissan Leaf and Mamie and the finance guys (GREAT GUYS BACK THERE) were able to get me into it at a good monthly payment through leasing with NMAC! And with NO MONEY DOWN! My girlfriend was also able to trade in her car for a 2014 versa a few days after me and my mother got a great used Nissan altima as well! I love this ownership and everyone working there and with the new location being built on raeford road I'm sure it can only get better from there!

"Many thanks to all those employees at Fred Anderson..."

Many thanks to all those employees at Fred Anderson Nissan of Fayetteville for the most pleasant car buying experience ever. Adam Beasley, the sales manager gave me a great deal from the start, and Nate McCorwie - the financial manager handled all my financing without a hitch. I cannot thank you enough. I do love my new Altima and can't wait to visit the new building that will open next year. Kudos to you all and will definitely be back. I will absolutely recommend this dealership. Thanks again :)

"Mr. Williams is the best of the best. He is a great judge..."

Mr. Williams is the best of the best. He is a great judge of character and will work with anyone to get the car that you want. Id recommend Mr. Williams any day of the week because he was the down to earth person that I was looking for. Mr. Beasley is a good salesman if you cut the crap on your end and get down to the person to person speech. The first thing I said to Mr. Beasley once we got past the introductions is "Alright lets cut the BS and say what works and what doesn't." He stated ,"Ok I like how we started!" This is exactly what I wanted given my personality, and he met my expectations and more. You could tell Mr. Williams is not out for commission, he is out to get you what you came in for. When I met him he said,"Lets get you the car you're going to buy," and I got the car I wanted to buy and walked out of the dealership at 10:36 p.m. I'd recommend more Non Commissioned Officers here, the only you need to do before you come to the dealership is your homework. If you come in educated on what you want you want cut the time you will spend in the dealership.

Mr. Williams

"First off, the website and internet specialists are..."

First off, the website and internet specialists are misleading. Most of the cars listed on the website are actually at the Raleigh store. When I spoke with the internet sales lady, Donna, I was told that Fred Anderson had the Rogue I was looking for. When I arrived, the salesperson, Mike, told me that they DID NOT have the color of Rogue I wanted and that it was the internet people's job to get customers so they will tell people anything, The sales manager, Adam, confirmed what Mike said. Despite not having the color I wanted, I still worked out a deal with Adam. At the last minute, the color Rogue came available. I agreed on the price and said I would purchase it. I took off work early to go pick up the car with the understanding I would come back. Despite being told it was ready, I showed up at the dealership and the car still had the plastic and tape on it. I noticed a door seal was not in the groove and I mentioned I was concerned about it. Both Mike and Adam said not to worry, that the vehicle was under warranty and if it leaked, I could bring it back. Then Adam told me that he could beat my local bank financing of 1.99%. So I submitted the credit app through them only to have the finance manager say that he could not beat that rate. I could have went through my long time bank and not had my credit run, but I took Adam's word. FYI, my credit was 789 so no worries there. After waiting for over 2 hours on a deal that was supposedly already done and a vehicle that was supposedly ready to go, I finally made it into the finance office. I was being charged $500 to transfer my tags and when I questioned it, the finance manager said that was standard and asked if I would rather take care of it because it was an out of state transfer. I said yes if it will save me $500 dollars. At that point, he got on his cell phone and called someone, then started texting. After sitting in his office for 15 minutes and not making any progress, I got up and walked out because I had to get back to work. Adam told me that if I walk out, the price of the vehicle could go up since it was February 28th, the last day of the month. I told him I would be back the next day, but I had to go back to work. I was not worried about the price going up because I was using Nissan's military pricing. There were no rebates or Nissan cash in the deal. I called back Saturday, March 1st, to make sure we were still good. Adam was busy so Donna called me back. She told me that the price of the car had gone up $1100. She then told me that Nissan gave car dealers extra money the last two weeks of the month and since it was now the 1st, the money was gone. Funny thing was, there were no rebates or incentives since I was using military pricing, so basically the price was raised out of spite because I walked out.

Car salesman Mike

"I am very happy with the changes this Nissan has made...."

I am very happy with the changes this Nissan has made. More importantly NOTHING comes close to working with someone who genuinely cares about the customer and looks out for them. Kenny is always upbeat, has a great and warm personality, and has provided such wonderful customer service each time I've had to come in for maintenance. He is the epitome of exceptional customer service! I wish there were more Kenny s everywhere! There needs to be. Thank you so much for reaffirming that there are good people out there who actually care about helping others!

December 23, 2013

I appreciate you leaving such positive feedback about our dealership! It is a point of pride that we do everything we can to support our customers during their time with us. I am ecstatic to hear that you were so pleased with the service you received from Kenny. Our team is committed to supporting our customers any way we can, and he is a great example of that commitment. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you need additional help or have any questions. To stay up to date on our current news and information, remember to check out our Facebook page and Twitter feed for exclusive deals and updates from the dealership. Sincerely, Winford Lee, Business Development Manager

"Was constantly contradicted by the salesman when I was..."

Was constantly contradicted by the salesman when I was reading the window sticker… If you want someone to guide you through the car's options and be directed to different items by "This joint right here," and answering questions with "I don't know what it is, but its great," This is your dealership. We left even after trying to get a new salesperson. We bought elsewhere.

I don't know his name

"My mother recently purchased a 2012 Nissan Rogue. I found..."

My mother recently purchased a 2012 Nissan Rogue. I found it on-line on auto trader.com. We had a wonderful experience at Fred Anderson Nissan in Fayetteville, NC. Curtis White is such a polite salesman. He is one of the nicest, least pushy sales people we have ever met. I plan to do business with him in the future when I need a car. Every person in the dealership went out of their way to welcome us. It was worth the wait and patience, as she has been looking for months. Thank you all for being so nice to us! Beth Hinson Jackson Springs, NC

Ron in finance.

November 18, 2013

We couldn’t agree with you more. Curtis is a quality salesman and person, which makes him a valuable part of our team. I appreciate you leaving such positive feedback about him. We are dedicated to making sure our sales team does everything they can to make our customers feel welcome and supported during their visits. When our customers come into our dealership, we want them to know we are a team they can trust. Our doors are always open, so if you need any further assistance with your vehicle, let us know. For exclusive news and deals, check out our Facebook page and Twitter feed for updates from the dealership. Sincerely, Winford Lee, Business Development Manager

"Its was an great place to buy a new car, JJ was one the..."

Its was an great place to buy a new car, JJ was one the best sales man I have ever work with so im very happy with my car! GOD BLESS!!

Joad Jasso

November 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing. We are dedicated to making sure our sales team does everything they can to make our customers feel at ease and well supported during their visits. I am happy to hear that you were so pleased with the service you received from JJ. Glad to hear you’re enjoying your new car as well. We are always happy to help, so if you have any questions, just let us know. To stay up to date on our current news and information, remember to check out our Facebook page and Twitter feed for exclusive deals and updates from the dealership. Sincerely, Winford Lee, Business Development Manager

"My husband and I purchased a new 2013 murano yesterday. I..."

My husband and I purchased a new 2013 murano yesterday. I have had unpleasant experiences with this particular dealership before but since the change in ownership I absolutely love it.

November 11, 2013

Congratulations on the purchase of your new Murano. We are sorry to hear about your previous experiences. It is a point of pride that we do everything we can to support our customers during their time with us. We understand buying a new car can be stressful, so our team is dedicated to giving our customers the best service and support possible. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you need additional help or have any questions. To stay up to date on our current news and information, remember to check out our Facebook page and Twitter feed for exclusive deals and updates from the dealership. Sincerely, Winford Lee, Business Development Manager

"My wife and I were looking for a new vehicle and after..."

My wife and I were looking for a new vehicle and after asking a few people about where they bought their vehicle we were directed to Fred Anderson Nissan. CURTIS WHITE is the name of our sales rep. Mr. White went above and beyond to help us purchase our vehicle. He took his time and worked with us, asked us what we was looking for instead of telling us that we couldn't afford it like other dealerships did. He was with us every step of the way. After our experience with him we will gladly tell all our friends to go see Fred Anderson Nisan, because they will take care of you. We love our new Frontier!!!

Kait Pagano

November 07, 2013

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for our dealership. Customer input is an important part in helping make our service the best it can be. Providing a quality shopping experience is one of our top priorities, and we do everything we can to support our customers. Our team is committed to supporting our customers any way we can, and Curtis is a perfect example of that commitment. Enjoy your new Frontier and we look forward to working with you in the future! In the meantime, check us out on Facebook and Twitter for offers and updates from the dealership. Sincerely, Winford Lee, Business Development Manager

Reviews of Mamie Rowe