Fred Anderson Nissan

4559 Raeford Rd.,
Fayetteville, North Carolina 28304
Fred Anderson Nissan Info
About Fred Anderson Nissan

If you're going to buy a new Nissan at Fred Anderson Nissan, serving Sanford, Southern Pines and Lumberton, or take your car in for routine maintenance or an auto repair, you probably want to know a little bit about us. Makes sense. Fred Anderson Nissan, located at 929 Bragg Blvd Fayetteville, North Carolina is happy to tell you that we've been serving the Sanford, Southern Pines and Lumberton area for longer than many of you might have owned your current car. With those years comes invaluable expertise, which we put to your advantage. We're not just talking acumen on new Nissan models, but used cars, service and auto repairs and perhaps most importantly - Nissan financing. We hand pick each member of the Fred Anderson Nissan team for their high level of competency, vast knowledgebase, eagerness to learn late-breaking technology, ability to relate to drivers from all walks of life, and commitment to keeping Fred Anderson Nissan a pressure-free environment, which if you ask many of our patrons, makes us a dealership in the rough. Of course the best way to see for yourself the distinct experience you'll have at Fred Anderson Nissan is to explore our new Nissan models; used cars; service department ; financing; and certified car parts in person, at 929 Bragg Blvd Fayetteville, North Carolina.

About Fred Anderson Nissan

5/04/2016

" excellent attention"

I had the opportunity to visit with Fred Anderson Nissan in Fayetteville. I met Jaime Santiago and is an excellent salesman who helps people . You buy a car to him.

Mel IE
4/22/2016

"Family Plan oil change worst decision ever"

I purchased a brand new Murano platinum AWD exactly 3 months ago, I made an appt today to have my "free" oil change as part of their family plan. We all know, it's not free, they tack the price in to the car, but I have no problem with that...it needs to be done. So I made an appt through Anthony and asked how long it would take, he says 30 min. That's pretty standard for service. I show up today and then the service people tell me, it's about an hour and half.....are you kidding me? It's an oil change and rotate tires!!! The family plan, they promote it like its s great thing, also includes a car wash and a inspection to make sure nothing is wrong. After 2 hours....I ask how much longer....they said, they have not even started on my car....I tell them to pull my car out and I am leaving. I have just wasted 2 hours of my life, sitting in the waiting room to have nothing done. Let me be clear, I love my murano.....but I will never step foot in their service dept again, my time is more valuable than that.

The whole service dept

jxnzgirl
3/18/2016

"No Service Dept"

We purchased our new vehicle from Fred Anderson Nissan of Raleigh in May 2015. The salesperson Rod was great but soon after the purchase issues started I have been waiting over 2 months for a part that is still not in.

Jeffman85
2/01/2016

"Excellent experience "

Very friendly and helpful staff. Really helped me to make the best decision on my trade in. Nice and clean facility. Would definitely recommend a visit to see what they can do for you.

Shane Sauls and Shawn Farmer

jp
1/23/2016

"Terrible Service or lack there of!"

I made an appointment (for 10 days from my call) to have my 370Z convertible top looked at because it wasn't working properly. I explained to the scheduler that it stopped when I tried to put it up and there was a grinding noise from the motor. I arrived for my 0800 appointment 12 Dec, pulled into the shop, got out of the car and waited for one of the 3 people at the counters to acknowledge my existence (they were each looking at their monitors and there were no other customers). After a few moments, one individual looked up and asked if he could help me. I explained I had a 0800 appointment to have my convertible top checked because it had a bad motor. He immediately turned to another individual (I assume the boss). That individual (don't know his name because no one introduced themselves) said "yea, I saw it on the schedule. I don't know why they scheduled it. We only have 3 mechanics on shift and I won't work on it because it will take too long. Make another appointment and bring it back when you can leave it. I guess that's Fred Andersons version of customer satisfaction!

BOB123
12/20/2015

"Terrible Experience"

I would not have written a review, but I have been stewing on my experience for about a month. Couple this with some other people having issues with this dealership and seeing that Fred Anderson has a dealership in my hometown of Columbia makes my influence go even further. I have been looking at Altima's for about 8-12 months. I reside in Virginia, but I am in Fayetteville temporarily. I saw rebates on the Altima's and decided I would contact the dealership. The internet team was great, and I was called almost immediately to come in and take a look at the Altima's. I came in and had no issues with the salesman Dallas. I liked the car and we walked in to run the numbers. He told me he was not allowed to talk numbers. I was trading 2008 Honda Civic with 100K with an extended warranty. KBB and NDA have fair trade in value around 4900. I was looking at a Altima MSRP'd at 24650 with rebates bringing it down to 18600. In our conversation Dallas told me this particular car had been on the lot so it was discounted quite a bit, mind you all of the Altimas were around this range. There were three rebates that brought the price down to 18600. Nissan option 1 and 2 and NMAC. The rebate for NMAC was 750$. So a manager came over and had already looked at my car. I told him I wanted to get the 0% for 72 months. He came back with a bill of sale that had the price at over 20K. I sort of laughed a little andn said where is my trade in and he stated it was on the sale and that was the final drive away price. Now I am not a smart guy but I can do math, 18600-4900 tradein +~1500 for taxes title and fees do not equal 20K. They offered me 2500 for my car and stated that because I wanted the 0% I had to take away the NMAC cash rebate, and that is what made it 20K. I asked them where they came up with the amount for the trade in and they said that KBB and NADA don't matter and they don't care what they say, the dealership comes up with the price They stated the NMAC cash was 1500$. Now I had seen the rebates, but I did not pay attention to the amounts of each. I told them I was not good with this price and I got up to leave and they said they would try again. They came back and offered me 5K for my car, but they did not want to go any lower on the bottom line of the car. I got up to leave again and another manager came over and offered me 5200 for my car and stated that was his final number. I told him I wanted to final number with taxes title and fees to be at 15K and he stated he couldn't do it, and I told him I wasn't buying a car. The manager walked away angry, and I left the store. I came home and looked at the rebate numbers and the NMAC cash was 750$. This would have put me close enough to the 15K bottom line for me to buy. I know they knew what they were doing, and being around a military installation I know they are skimming military members, and it angers me. the manager had a poor attitude because I did not want to buy a car on a sorry deal. I wish I could get the corporate office numbers and let them know, but they don't really care. About a week after this all happened the dealership contacted me on the experience, and I told them what happened and never received a response. I will tell as many people as possible to stay away from this place.

Dallas

Erika
10/30/2015

"Great experience!"

We called in because we were interested in selling our car to them. They got us an appt right away and Jaime Santiago called us a few minutes later to introduced himself and let us know he would be waiting for us. He was very nice,warm and friendly! He really took care of us and made everything run smoothly! I will definitly tell my friends to come here!

AngelLuis
10/08/2015

"Great Service"

Jaime Santiago help me to find a car that meet my budget. Great dealer, awesome promotions and environment. Love my car. Mr. Santiago and Mr.White are the best!:)

Buyer159
10/01/2015

"Mike Wells provided a great buying experience"

Mike Wells sold me my Xterra and gave me a great buying experience. Fred Anderson Nissan will be my first stop for my next car purchase.

Mike Wells

Minivan mom
9/29/2015

"Great company with great people"

I drove all the way from Virginia to see a vehicle that was better priced than anywhere else. Josh Polk, the salesmen, was very friendly and helpful. He was very accommodating with my tight schedule. Even after buying the vehicle and leaving the state he kept himself available for any questions I had. The process was made very easy.

Josh Polk