Frederick Supermarket of Cars

1505 Quentin Road, Lebanon (Visit website for Hershey and Lancaster locations) , Pennsylvania 17042

Makes: Chevrolet | Service Center

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Frederick Supermarket of Cars

1505 Quentin Road,
Frederick Supermarket of Cars Info
About Frederick Supermarket of Cars

Frederick Supermarket of Cars has one of the largest pre-owned vehicle inventories in Central Pennsylvania and located in Lebanon (717)274-1461, Lancaster (717) 394-4242 and Hershey (717) 520-5270. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales and service staffs are eager to share their knowledge and enthusiasm with you. Frederick Chevrolet (part of Frederick Supermarket of Cars) is located in Lebanon, PA while our pre-owned vehicles can be found in all three convenient locations. All three locations also offer full service and collision centers for total car care needs! Please feel free to visit our website at www.FrederickAuto.com for more information. We'll see you at Frederick!

About Frederick Supermarket of Cars

• Indoor Customer Parking
andywag
6/16/2016

"Comfortable Car Buying"

Doug gave us easily the best service I have received from a salesperson at a car dealership. Not once did he pressure us into buying the car but was only supportive and was making sure that the car was right for us. To make things even better, when we entered into the price negotiations he was very helpful with helping us find what we could get off the top right from the start. I have dealt with many other dealerships, and I can honestly tell you that our new car will be coming from here. Thank you, Doug, for all of your help!

R Stare
6/06/2016

"2nd time around"

My wife and I recently purchased a truck through Frederick pre-owned Hershey. This is our second vehicle in three years at the establishment. We have shopped around here and there and always find our way back to Frederick. Tom Zemba and his co-workers made purchasing a comfortable experience. If your in the market, Frederick Hershey's not bad.

June 06, 2016

I appreciated the opportunity to earn your business. Furthermore, if you have friends, relatives,or co-workers in the market for a vehicle, I would be very grateful for your referral. It has been a pleasure serving you. Again, Thank you.

John S.
4/30/2016

"Awesome "

Awesome experience if your looking for a vehicle I would definitely recommend Cheri Kaplan I would recommend Frederick Chevrolet to everyone I know near and far just a great place to do business with clean and friendly.

Rick in service

rlore611
4/21/2016

"Excellent experience"

I came from Boston to purchase a vehicle, Fredrick Chevrolet was the only place that had the used vehicle I was looking for. I contacted Sam and George to tell them my situation. Both of them worked with me and were very helplfu and understanding. Sam treated me with courtesy and respect. He was very friendly, at no point did I feel pressured or rushed. Sam is one of the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure of doing business with, I wish all salesmen were as like him. I had an overall all great experience and at no point did I feel like I was just another customer. I can't say enough good things about Sam and all the staff I met with at Fredrick Chevrolet. I would recommend them to anybody. I wish they were closer to Boston because I would definitely go back and do business with them again.

ron
4/18/2016

"very good"

I don't like making big purchases, but if I had to make one, it's better to make one with somebody who knows what they are doing, and Sam Garcia does know what he is doing.

car dude
4/03/2016

"Not a bad dealership"

I've been visiting this dealership for a little over a year now with my certified Sonic and so far the service is what I would call "good". The parts dept is kind of hidden away and the waiting room is not what I would call warm and inviting like a few really nice waiting rooms that I've been in with other brands like for example "Keller Ford" In Lebanon county. At Keller they even have free snacks and fruit for its customers, and this Chevy dealer could put some classic Chevy Memorabilia on the walls and create some kind of "car" atmosphere!

Tarina37

"Great service"

Went in to lease a car but my credit wasn't good enough but Sam did not give up on finding me a car. With Sam hard work and dedication he was able to find me something. I really appreciated the time he put into finding me that car . I must say I love it.

March 23, 2016

Thank you Tarina it was a pleasure to help you. Enjoy your car you know where to find me if you need anything.

051901
3/23/2016

"Sammy is a great asset. Very friendly didn't haggle with me."

Sammy treated us with respect and we will return in the future to deal with Sammy again. Very friendly dealership. Very clean shop. Picked up cars they were nice and clean

March 23, 2016

Thank you so much your kind words. Remember I am here wherever you need me and don't forget to drop by to say hi and get a free car wash.

Robert B.
3/23/2016

"Best Vehicle Buying Experience Ever!"

I happened to find the low mileage, used vehicle I was looking for online. Problem was it was seven states away! I contacted Frederick Certified Pre-owned of Hershey and hooked up with Tom Zemba. He was very laid back and applied absolutely no pressure. He made sure the vehicle was held while I arranged to fly across the country to purchase it. Upon my arrival, Tom had an associate from the dealership pick me up at the airport. The vehicle was immaculately prepped with the transit tag already attached. After a test drive around Hershey, we sat down and completed the paperwork Tom had already prepared. I have never experienced a more pleasant vehicle purchase - either new or used - in my life. My only regret is that I live so far away that it's unlikely I'll be a repeat customer or refer friends to this dealership. They did right by me and all of the reviews I have read suggest this is how they treat their customers each and every time. I was made to feel as though my business was very much appreciated - on top of getting a fair deal on just the truck I was looking for!

March 23, 2016

It has been a pleasure working with you and I look forward to serving you in the future. I appreciated the opportunity to earn your business. Thank you for allowing us to assist you. Welcome to our family! Again, Thank you

Milksie
3/22/2016

"Great Buying Experience"

Sam Garcia was fantastic to deal with, no pressure and very helpful on our several visits to Frederick while shopping for our new Tahoe. Everyone we dealt with were freindly and very helpful during the buying process.

Reviews of Tom Zemba
Tom Zemba

Sales Consultant - Frederick Certified Pre-Owned of Hershey, 1280 E. Chocolate Ave., Hershey, PA 17033 (717) 520-5270

Reviews of Doug Speece

Reviews of Sam Garcia
Sam Garcia

Reviews of Kevin Wenrich
Kevin Wenrich

Sales Consultant -Frederick Certified Pre-Owned of Hershey, 1280 E. Chocolate Ave., Hershey, PA 17033 (717) 520-5270

Reviews of Matt Kessler