Frederick Supermarket of Cars

1505 Quentin Road, Lebanon (Visit website for Hershey and Lancaster locations) , Pennsylvania 17042

Makes: Chevrolet | Service Center

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Good
4.4

Frederick Supermarket of Cars

1505 Quentin Road,
Frederick Supermarket of Cars Info
About Frederick Supermarket of Cars

Frederick Supermarket of Cars has one of the largest pre-owned vehicle inventories in Central Pennsylvania and located in Lebanon (717)274-1461, Lancaster (717) 394-4242 and Hershey (717) 520-5270. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales and service staffs are eager to share their knowledge and enthusiasm with you. Frederick Chevrolet (part of Frederick Supermarket of Cars) is located in Lebanon, PA while our pre-owned vehicles can be found in all three convenient locations. All three locations also offer full service and collision centers for total car care needs! Please feel free to visit our website at www.FrederickAuto.com for more information. We'll see you at Frederick!

About Frederick Supermarket of Cars

• Indoor Customer Parking
Duke Elliott
9/15/2016

"Easy,painless,and informative"

Tom zemba made buying my used truck painless and enjoyable, his attention to detail and my needs were met in a professional manner, I would definitely buy from Frederick presented again.

Mark M
9/09/2016

"Lancaster location big rip off"

Purchased a 2007 infinity did not find out until we traded it in the car a major body damaged and they never disclosed that upon selling us the car

Mike1947
8/24/2016

"Satisfaction beyond expections!"

Tom Zemba negotiated a fair price for the desired vehicle and offered an comprehensive additional warranty, which we accepted. He obtained attractive financing for us. Finally, he even moved our luggage from the vehicle we drove to the dealership to the van, so we could proceed with a planned trip, because I was too ill to do so. His support didn't stop there. When my wife realized what she thought was a dead bug was a ding in the windshield days after we had left the dealership, he asked us to come to the dealership so he could check it out. He then scheduled a free replacement of the windshield, which has been accomplished as scheduled in neat and clean fashion. This is our second purchase from Tom, and we couldn't recommend him and the Hershey Frederick pre-owned dealership more highly.

Camaro guy
8/16/2016

"Worst experience ever"

I have bought numerous card in my lifetime and buying a car from Frederick was the worst experience ever. Salesperson changed price after I had it in writing. Salesperson barely knew anthying about the car. When we picked up the car, everyone from receptionsist to title clerk and salesperson gave us the cold shoulder. The salesperson gave us the keys and said enjoy. He never went over the car, warranty, nothing. Didn't even say thank you. We also were treated with disrespect by the president of Frederick. Do no recommend this dealership

Jacqueline Shahat, Fred Laurenzo

Frederick Supermarket of Cars responded to this review

August 18, 2016

Dear Mr. Strauss, We are sorry about your less than excellent experience in our sales department. Each of our customers is a valued part of our operation and should be treated as such. Your experience is not normal practice for us and we apologize that you did not receive the level of service you expected. Our owner attempted to contact you. He left you a message and would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you. Although your comments do not reflect this, you did received the original price quoted erroneously by our salesman. Ultimately, you received an unheard of price on a Limited Edition 50th Anniversary Camaro. The owner takes responsibility for not assigning you another salesman for the delivery of your vehicle. This salesman is not normally ill-tempered. As a result of your poor treatment, unfortunately, he was let go and is no longer with the Frederick auto group. We honored your price and do not condone poor treatment of our customers. Thank you for your understanding and enjoy your new vehicle. The Frederick Auto Group

andywag
6/16/2016

"Comfortable Car Buying"

Doug gave us easily the best service I have received from a salesperson at a car dealership. Not once did he pressure us into buying the car but was only supportive and was making sure that the car was right for us. To make things even better, when we entered into the price negotiations he was very helpful with helping us find what we could get off the top right from the start. I have dealt with many other dealerships, and I can honestly tell you that our new car will be coming from here. Thank you, Doug, for all of your help!

R Stare
6/06/2016

"2nd time around"

My wife and I recently purchased a truck through Frederick pre-owned Hershey. This is our second vehicle in three years at the establishment. We have shopped around here and there and always find our way back to Frederick. Tom Zemba and his co-workers made purchasing a comfortable experience. If your in the market, Frederick Hershey's not bad.

Frederick Supermarket of Cars responded to this review

June 06, 2016

I appreciated the opportunity to earn your business. Furthermore, if you have friends, relatives,or co-workers in the market for a vehicle, I would be very grateful for your referral. It has been a pleasure serving you. Again, Thank you.

John S.
4/30/2016

"Awesome "

Awesome experience if your looking for a vehicle I would definitely recommend Cheri Kaplan I would recommend Frederick Chevrolet to everyone I know near and far just a great place to do business with clean and friendly.

Rick in service

rlore611
4/21/2016

"Excellent experience"

I came from Boston to purchase a vehicle, Fredrick Chevrolet was the only place that had the used vehicle I was looking for. I contacted Sam and George to tell them my situation. Both of them worked with me and were very helplfu and understanding. Sam treated me with courtesy and respect. He was very friendly, at no point did I feel pressured or rushed. Sam is one of the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure of doing business with, I wish all salesmen were as like him. I had an overall all great experience and at no point did I feel like I was just another customer. I can't say enough good things about Sam and all the staff I met with at Fredrick Chevrolet. I would recommend them to anybody. I wish they were closer to Boston because I would definitely go back and do business with them again.

ron
4/18/2016

"very good"

I don't like making big purchases, but if I had to make one, it's better to make one with somebody who knows what they are doing, and Sam Garcia does know what he is doing.

car dude
4/03/2016

"Not a bad dealership"

I've been visiting this dealership for a little over a year now with my certified Sonic and so far the service is what I would call "good". The parts dept is kind of hidden away and the waiting room is not what I would call warm and inviting like a few really nice waiting rooms that I've been in with other brands like for example "Keller Ford" In Lebanon county. At Keller they even have free snacks and fruit for its customers, and this Chevy dealer could put some classic Chevy Memorabilia on the walls and create some kind of "car" atmosphere!

Reviews of Tom Zemba
Tom Zemba

Sales Consultant - Frederick Certified Pre-Owned of Hershey, 1280 E. Chocolate Ave., Hershey, PA 17033 (717) 520-5270

Reviews of Cheri Kaplan

Doug Speece

Sales & Leasing

Reviews of Kevin Wenrich
Kevin Wenrich

Sales Consultant -Frederick Certified Pre-Owned of Hershey, 1280 E. Chocolate Ave., Hershey, PA 17033 (717) 520-5270