Frederick Supermarket of Cars

4.4

1505 Quentin Road, Lebanon (Visit website for Hershey and Lancaster locations) , Pennsylvania 17042 Closed Today Hours

Tom Zemba, Sales Consultant - Frederick Certified Pre-Owned of Hershey, 1280 E. Chocolate Ave., Hershey, PA 17033 (717) 520-5270, Frederick Supermarket of Cars

Tom Zemba

Matt Kessler, Sales & Leasing, Frederick Supermarket of Cars

Matt Kessler

Sales & Leasing

February 17, 2017

"Excellent purchase and excellent service!"

- Karl

We recently purchased a 2016 Cadillac SRX and are very satisfied with the purchase and fair trade in of our Ford Ranger. Tom Zemba treated us with respect and honesty. After our purchase we had a couple of minor items that needed corrected and Tom and the Frederick service department made not only made the fixes but took the time to explain things. Thank you Tom and to the Frederick service people. We are very satisfied!

December 30, 2016

"Car purchase"

- Bob

I purchased a used car, Tom zemba was my salesman. It was the most pleasant car purchase I ever had. I will definitely do business here again.

December 13, 2016

"Excellent Service!"

- Lee'

I highly recommend Rick and Pete as the most honest and customer oriented service advisors at any dealership! When my Sonic was in need of service for a few days, Rick had a 2016 Spark loaner ready for my convenience and I did not even have to request one! I will never trust my car to anyone but Rick or Pete at Fredericks Chevy, highly recommend!

• Indoor Customer Parking