Frederick Supermarket of Cars

4.3

1505 Quentin Road, Lebanon (Visit website for Hershey and Lancaster locations) , Pennsylvania 17042 Closed Today Hours

Tom Zemba, Sales Consultant - Frederick Certified Pre-Owned of Hershey, 1280 E. Chocolate Ave., Hershey, PA 17033 (717) 520-5270, Frederick Supermarket of Cars

Tom Zemba

Matt Kessler, Sales & Leasing, Frederick Supermarket of Cars

Matt Kessler

Sales & Leasing

November 08, 2016

"Buying 2013 Silverado truck."

- Chevy 4

The best experience ever buying a vehicle. Tom was just very calm and not pushy, just the way it should be! I would recommend anyone to come to Fredrick to buy a vehicle!

October 21, 2016

"Not helpful"

- John64

I went to this dealership to originally buy a used BMW, When I drove there they told me the car was at another lot and they would not be able to get the car to the lot til the following day. They then proceeded to take me on a test drive of a Chevy Malibu, which I really did not like. Next I was shown a 2012 Nissan Sentra. I liked the car so I started to work a deal, but left the showroom over them not meeting my deal. After a few days I called back and said I would take the car at $11,000 and I would give $3000 and they get the fiance not a lease. It was also agreed that the paperwork would be sent to their sister dealership. Lancaster Pre-owned. When I got to Lancaster Pre-Owned to sign the paperwork and close the deal it was nothing that was agreed upon. The day I signed this paperwork I was recovering from an accident I was in. I have attempted for almost two years to get either dealership to man up and admit the a mistake was made and to make it right. I have a pink slip saying the car is $11,000 and some change, But the car is not fianced it is a lease and at almost$15000 with my $3000 wrapped up in all types of fees. The GM of Fredrick told me it needed to be dealt with the GM of Lancaster Pre-Owned which I have called 3 times and have not had a call returned. Best advise I can give is this. Do not buy a car unless you get everything handled at one dealership. I just wonder how many other people have been taken advantage of like this? One last thing, first inspection was due less than 8 months which took a motor mount and a front control arm. But the really sad part, The man who helped me at Frederick , I was told did not even get the commission, That's a shame because Eli worked so hard to make the original deal.

September 15, 2016

"Easy,painless,and informative"

- Duke Elliott

Tom zemba made buying my used truck painless and enjoyable, his attention to detail and my needs were met in a professional manner, I would definitely buy from Frederick presented again.

• Indoor Customer Parking