Frederick Supermarket of Cars

1505 Quentin Road,
Lebanon, Pennsylvania 17042
Frederick Supermarket of Cars Info
About Frederick Supermarket of Cars

Frederick Supermarket of Cars has one of the largest pre-owned vehicle inventories in Central Pennsylvania and located in Lebanon (717)274-1461, Lancaster (717) 394-4242 and Hershey (717) 520-5270. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales and service staffs are eager to share their knowledge and enthusiasm with you. Frederick Chevrolet (part of Frederick Supermarket of Cars) is located in Lebanon, PA while our pre-owned vehicles can be found in all three convenient locations. All three locations also offer full service and collision centers for total car care needs! Please feel free to visit our website at www.FrederickAuto.com for more information. We'll see you at Frederick!

About Frederick Supermarket of Cars

• Indoor Customer Parking
Ray Maillet
12/28/2015

"Fantastic Experience!!!!"

Cheri Kaplan is a joy to work with. Cheri absolutely knows the meaning of customer service! She is definitely my go to person at Frederick!

imagine77
11/13/2015

"Happy Customer "

Cheri, Wonderful to work with, this purchase was our second with her, very happy with her help and knowledge. She makes sure that you are satisfied and the car is exactly as expected.

silverado
11/11/2015

"Cheri is a great sales person"

I worked with Cheri Kaplan on my recent purchase of a Silverado truck.She is very knowledgeable of chevy trucks. I have always been satisfied with service done at Frederick.

buysalot 1961tom
11/09/2015

"transmission went out"

It was a very pleasent and satisfieing visit vehicle was repaired in a timely fashion and correct. One of the best parts was the purchase with Sheri she was up front and honest and was concerned that we were satisfied with the complete deal I would and will purchase other vehicles from Sheri when the occasion arrises and will point my friends and family and co-workers to Sheri for their next vehicle purchase with out a doubt!!!

2015 newtruck
11/09/2015

"Excellent sales person"

no sales pressure cheri really knows her job on the product she is selling. If she doesn't she will take extra steps to get you an answer quickly. We can't say enough good about Cheri

MB EV
11/07/2015

"A pleasure to deal with"

Picking up our Equinox from Cheri was wonderful. Apart from the transaction, she took special care in demonstrating all the vehicle features and connectivity options, etc which was a time saver in terms of learning and manual reading. Before driving to the dealership, all materials were prepared and ready for us as we arrived. We only wish the dealership was closer to our home. The time Cheri took to explain all features is an important factor, something even luxury salespeople do not often take the time to do. We highly recommend Cheri, and give her an A+. Also, after the sale (day two of ownership), we had a tire issue, which Cheri was willing and able to address immediately. We need more like Cheri!

davidh
11/07/2015

"Friendly, businesslike, efficient"

Cheri greeted my wife and me promptly and got right down to business. We were given a test drive right away, while our car was evaluated. When we returned, we were able to work on price right away. George the sales manager joined in, and we reached agreement quickly. This was in sharp contrast to another dealer we had visited that day. Cheri was friendly and responsive from the sale through delivery, a pleasure to work with. I've purchased cars from this dealership previously, and always received good service. I look forward to the renewed relationship.

landon

"Awesome Cheri"

She did an excellent job and we were very pleased with her helpfulness. We would highly recommend her. I would wish more salespeople would be as friendly and cooperative as Cheri. Thanks Cheri for taking care of us.

Joel

"Friendly, quick, "

From the salesperson (Cheri) to the service department, these are people of integrity. it was a very pleasant buying experience. I did not sense any sales pressure from Cheri, and she was vey gracious to answer all of my questions. I would recommend Frederick's to friends and family.

smith boy

"#1 Dealership in Pa."

Along with my sales person Cherie and the service dept.they are over all the greatest dealership in Pa..and I have had my truck for about a year and they are ready to answer any questions or concerns I have...

Reviews of Cheri Kaplan