Frederick Supermarket of Cars

4.4

1505 Quentin Road, Lebanon (Visit website for Hershey and Lancaster locations) , Pennsylvania 17042 Closed 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Tom Zemba, Sales Consultant - Frederick Certified Pre-Owned of Hershey, 1280 E. Chocolate Ave., Hershey, PA 17033 (717) 520-5270, Frederick Supermarket of Cars

Tom Zemba

Matt Kessler, Sales & Leasing, Frederick Supermarket of Cars

Matt Kessler

Sales & Leasing

February 20, 2017

"Very friendly and caring service"

- Karl

Although I've already wrote a review I just need to add one more thing. This morning I had an appointment to drop off my car for service. I forgot. I know that most places would have just wrote it up as a "no show" but even with Frederick's busy schedule Tom took the time to call me and give me a reminder. This little extra step proves to me that their care and service goes beyond the time of purchase. Thanks again Tom!

February 17, 2017

"Excellent purchase and excellent service!"

- Karl

We recently purchased a 2016 Cadillac SRX and are very satisfied with the purchase and fair trade in of our Ford Ranger. Tom Zemba treated us with respect and honesty. After our purchase we had a couple of minor items that needed corrected and Tom and the Frederick service department made not only made the fixes but took the time to explain things. Thank you Tom and to the Frederick service people. We are very satisfied!

December 30, 2016

"Car purchase"

- Bob

I purchased a used car, Tom zemba was my salesman. It was the most pleasant car purchase I ever had. I will definitely do business here again.