Freehold Chrysler Jeep

Freehold, New Jersey 07728
Freehold Chrysler Jeep Info

Summit
5/28/2016

" Very pleasant with no hassle "

My wife and I were looking for a Jeep Grand Cherokee limited. Sean the sales specialist walked us thru a few of the models and the different options. We test drove a few and were able to settle on a one year old demo that had more option than were on our original wish list. We were able to agree on a fair price and drove off that day extremely happy in our new Jeep Grand Cherokee summit. We will definitely be doing return business with freehold jeep and Sean Ryniec. Sent from my iPad

Sean Ryniec

pgc123
5/28/2016

"Great and Expeditious experience"

Artie Nudelman was terrific. He understood exactly what I was looking for in trading in my Jeep for a new Jeep. He assisted and accomplished my goals in record time. Thanks Freehold Jeep.

Dannj1122
5/28/2016

"The best dealer I have dealt with "

Stephanie is hands down the best sales person I have dealt with. she took my "problematic" case and got me into a brand new Cherokee. she is the best. I would recommend this dealer.

Stephanie and Erin

cram
5/26/2016

"Great Job!"

I just recently acquired my first car last week, a 2016 Grand Cherokee Limited 75th Anniversary Edition from Freehold Jeep Dealership. Artie Nudelman, my product specialist was very professional and very accommodating to my questions. And if you're lucky enough, you will be treated to his few magic card tricks, which is very entertaining. The same thing goes to their sales manager, Will Doheny, he will treat you as a family not a mere customer. Definitely would recommend them and this dealership to my family and friends. Thumbs up!

Artie Nudelman, Will Doheny

jeepgirljcnj
5/24/2016

"Freehold Jeep-compass"

Artie Nudelman was personable and knowledgeable about the product. He was fair and honest and I would definitely purchase another Jeep from him and Freehold Jeep again.

Jeepguynew
5/23/2016

"I had an Excellent Experience dealing with Thomas Dellanno"

I couldn't be any happier with my new truck and my experience there. Thomas Dellanno is who I dealt with and he made my experience quick and easy. I usually hate when my lease is up and have to shop around for a new car but this was actually fun. I got a great deal and couldn't be happier. Mr. Dellanno wasn't like a car salesman, he honestly was great. I told him what I wanted and what I could afford, he was completely honest with me within keeping in my budget instead of trying to sell me up. he showed me my options and I found the truck I wanted and he was even able to get me a better deal than anticipated, his boss was extremely nice and helpful. They were so accommodating and once I found the truck I wanted, the actual process, finance, signing papers etc.. was quick with no headache. I definitely recommend seeing Thomas Dellanno at Freehold Jeep if your looking!

Thomas Dellanno

lesliea1214
5/23/2016

"first jeep"

I feel in love with this jeep, first brand new car and i think i had made the best decision ever. LOVE IT and i am diffidently enjoying my new car

tom dellanno

Serge
5/22/2016

"Jeep Freehold"

Hey guys, I generally don't write reviews but I think this one I had to go out of my way for. I was in the market for a Jeep Grand Cherokee. I have visited several dealers and was just looking for the right price. I sat down with Darrell Williams who made this such an easy and pleasurable experience for me. Not to mention, He blew the doors off when it came to pricing with the help of Matthew Miller. I couldn't ask for a better experience and most importantly was able to get the car I wanted for the price I was willing to pay. Go to these guys. Trust me.

Darrell Williams; Matthew Miller

Dposprings
5/21/2016

"Pleasurable experience"

I had been to other dealers and got the typical run around and lousy offers on my trade. They wanted to beat my best offer instead of giving me their best as I asked. We meet Stephanie in the parking lot when we arrived. She applied no pressure, was knowledgable professional, personable and courteous. I was not expecting to make a purchase that day but I received a generous trade in and a fair price on the vehicle without the haggling. Everyone we met at Freehold was friendly.

Stephanie, and a very fine manager.

jeepcherokee
5/20/2016

"A great experience at Freehold chrysler Jeep"

We recently visited Freehold Jeep Chrysler on Route 9 in Freehold New Jersey. We were planning on visiting 4 car dealerships along Route 9 that day. However, Jeep Chrysler was the first one we came upon and we met Artie Nudelman. Artie immediately began to help us find a car we would be happy with. He was courteous, knowledgeable and really cared about our needs, and not the needs of the dealership itself. We never visited any other dealerships that day because Artie found us a great Jeep Cherokee, that we purchased and love.