Freehold Chrysler Jeep

4304 Rt. 9 South, Freehold, New Jersey 07728

Makes: Chrysler|Jeep|Service Center

Freehold Chrysler Jeep

Freehold Chrysler Jeep Info

"the best Frankie sales man"

Frankie got me approved with a 2014 dodge got me very good deal and a good payment his the best of the best I recommend frankie to anyone wanting to buy a car he will get you in a new car like me.

Frankie

"Freehold jeep experience "

When I was looking for a used grand cherokee I went to this dealership first but wasn't too keen on the one price our best price idea. I am in sales and sold cars myself so I actually enjoy the process of negotiation with buying a car. I dealt with frank Lorence who was a pleasure to work with. I went to 3 or 4 other jeep dealers and ended up buying here. The price ended up being as good as others if not better with much cleaner inventory and less hassle. I would highly recommend frank and Harry the sales manager if you are buying a jeep. It is an interesting way of buying a car but it turned out great.

Frank Lorence

"2015 Overland"

This is my 3rd vehicle purchased from Freehold Jeep. I spoke to other dealerships and this one surpasses them all. Not only is everyone straight forward, the prices are better than anywhere else. The people there remember you and provide a great atmosphere to make a serious purchase. The best price program makes it easy and fast to buy a vehicle.

jacques, harry

"Frank was outstanding "

The service at Chrysler Jeep was excellent. My salesman Frank went above and beyond to help me purchase my Jeep. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is interested in purchasing a new vehicle at Chrysler Jeep in Freehold.

Frankie Lorence

"Surprisingly pleasant experience!"

I traded in my Lexus SUV for a Jeep Grand Cherokee as I wanted an SUV that was more serious about getting me through the most challenging weather. I drive about 30,000 miles per year. I went to 3 other Jeep dealers before going to the Freehold Jeep Dealer. I knew exactly what I wanted-a Jeep Grand Cherokee Ltd. with several options. They worked with me to get exactly what I needed instead of trying to sell what was on their lot. Matt Miller gave me a firm and surprisinlgy low flat price. No haggling and no games. Nearly 10,000 miles later, I like this SUV more each day. I find it even more luxurious than the Lexus. The other "gift" from this dealership is Daniel Strasser in the Service Department and the other service techs as well. They are straight shooters and highly competent.

Matt Miller and Daniel Strasser

"SUCCESS IS ABOUT HAVING THE RIGHT PEOPLE WITH YOU..."

Three years ago when I drove off the lot with my new leased Jeep Liberty I decided then never to go back. The whole feel of the dealership made me uncomfortable. Recently my lease was up and I wanted to renew or buy the jeep. I was not thrilled about going back but a salesperson called me and transformed me into a major fan. Her name is Amanda. Today the professionalism and class act that I've experienced with Freehold Jeep has raised my confidence in the dealership by tenfold. Their teamwork was a breath of fresh air in an industry where honesty and empathy are not in great supply. From Amanda’s amazing soft but persistent approach, to Jacque’s willingness to go the extra mile and his human touch that gave me the comfort and confidence I needed and to Harry's (Palmer) amazing people skills, product knowledge and empathy, real empathy from the heart, all made this one of the best experiences, if not the best, I’ve ever had at a Car Dealership.

Harry Palmer lll, Amanda, Jacques

"Go see Jacques!"

Had an extremely pleasant experience. Jacques the salesman was very personable and knowledgeable. The manager was even nice. That is where I have had the biggest problem at other dealerships. I got a fair price and I wasn't there all day. I love the car and have received tons of compliments! Would send friends and family.

jacques lahaie

"After sale service - Matthew, Jacques Lahaie( Sales) and Dan"

I am one of the customers who bought a car from this agency before one month. I would like to congratulate to all these three people at the dealership. I had few minor hiccoughs regarding the car after I had bought it. But I would like to say that these three people have always stood with me, the customer. They have gone extra mile to help me and solve my problems. They have done so about three times. I would like to thank these people who have helped me, In another words, their after sales service is also very excellent. I would again recommend this dealer ship for car buying experience to any one. Congratulations to all of you.

Matthew Miller, Jacques Lahaie, Dan In Service.

"Easiest & fastest way to buy a car"

My dad and I were looking for my first car which we wanted to be a jeep and Jaques made it very easy and simple to make that happen. He explained everything about to car from the small specifications to the insurance. He was very friendly and worked hard to get us what we wanted. In the end jaque sold us a new 2014 jeep wrangler unlimited freedom edition and we've had no regrets about it! Thankyou!

Jacques Lahaie

"I like Freehold Chrysler & Jeep and its sales team."

I bought my 2011 Chrysler Town and Country from Freehold Chrysler and Jeep last week. I happened to deal with a representative whose name was Mr. Jacques Lahaie. He was a very good and knowledge salesman. He spent about two hours with me explaining every small detail of the vehicle.He answered all my questions to my full satisfaction. I took test drive in two different vehicles. He accompanied me without any hesitation. In my opinion he is a very nice person. I am totally satisfied the way he executed the deal. I would highly recommend him and his dealership for a car buying experience. He stuck to the price and norms set forth with by his dealership yet he was very accomodative in every other aspect. Also the manager, Matt at the same quality of work ethics. Umesh Dave.

Jacques Lahaie, Matt