Freehold Chrysler Jeep

Freehold, New Jersey 07728
Freehold Chrysler Jeep Info

bobbya
5/03/2016

"made buying suv a pleasure"

This was first time we enjoyed the car buying experience! our salesman artie nudelman was very easy to deal with.the team at dealer ship made the whole process move along quickly.

artie nudleman

Jromo678903
5/02/2016

"Love love love my Jeep"

Stephanie was amazing. I told her what I wanted & that's what I left with ! I love my Jeep & would recommend Freehold Jeep to anyone !

Stephanie

dfranks7589
5/01/2016

"Best and fairest experience ever!"

I have given freehold jeep/ Sean Ryniec an excellent review for many reasons. I had an issue with my ford that i leased because i went over the miles tremendously and would of ended up owing ford about 7,000 for being over my miles. I went into jeep to see if they can help me out and get me out of my lease with ford in the fairest way possible. Walking into a car dealership can definitly be intimidating with all the numbers that you are getting thrown out at you. I trusted sean immediately. He did everything possible to get me in my dream car and out of my ford lease early. He made that happen for me! He would't let me overpay or hit me with any " hidden fees" like most car dealerships surprise you with at the end. It was honestly the best car leasing experience that i have ever expereinced and i recommend them and trust them 1000%! I am now in my dream car and i am so so so excited!!!!! :)

Sean Ryniec

Jeeplover777
4/30/2016

"Excellent experience of buying my new jeep!"

I loved the service provided by Mike. I got want we wanted for great price. Very happy with the purchase I made. I would highly recommend people to ask for Mike. Awesome, professional, geniunely interested in doing the customer right. Knowledgeable, efficient, great guy. Look no further for great partner to establish a long term relationship with. My time values. Everything was done smoothly. Makes life much easy. Thanks for wonderful experience!

Mike

E.Provines
4/25/2016

"Fantastic and experienced sales team"

J. Thompson was the sales man who made the process of buying a new Jeep Wrangler a pleasure. He was curteous and professional locating the specific car I wanted and kept me informed every step of the way. J. Thompson ensured that my satisfaction was 100%, following up with me even after I brought my new car home!

J. Thompson

Tessie
4/24/2016

"Jeep Cherokee Compass"

Great experience buying a car. Darrell Williams was so professional and kind, not to mention very helpful. The rest of the crew were also very helpful.

Darrell Williams

Maryann 21
4/24/2016

"new car purchase"

We have purchased three jeeps from this dealership. The staff is professional and courteous. They were able to make the deal and listened to our needs and requests. Clay was helpful and made the experience positive.

Clay Rocca

kennyg

"quick and easy"

only took about three and a half hours to look, buy, and take possession of my new Jeep grand cherokee. that's pretty pretty pretty pretty good

sean ryniec

mda123

"Wonderful experience."

The dealership was customer friendly. The salesperson, Artie Nudelman, was knowledgeable and very helpful in making the deal. It was a positive experience from start to finish.

Artie Nudelman, Harry (manager)

stajic

"amazing experience"

stephanie was wonderful! she was very bubbly and happy to assist us in any questions and was a pleasure! the dealer was very efficient and worked towards serving their clients. very impressed.

Stephanie Khadam-Hir