Freehold Chrysler Jeep

Freehold, New Jersey 07728
Freehold Chrysler Jeep Info

jeepman43
9/24/2016

"Great experience as always!"

First of all this is my family's 4th Jeep from Freehold. We absolutely love it here and treat us like family! This time around we had Darrell Williams who was so helpful, so nice and willing to answer any of my questions that I needed! When it came down to crunching the numbers Matt and Steve were so helpful and doing anything they had to do to come up with the right price for us! Trust me, if you need a Jeep ... go here, and no place else.

Darrell Williams

Hazzem123
9/20/2016

"Very helpful and competitve price "

They gave me a full idea about the market prices,brand benefit and time to think about the car A great dealer with helpful staff Very low interest

Mike Yousef

AngelP4
9/19/2016

"Great experience and dealership!"

By far the best experience I've had at any dealership. I had no intentions in buying a new car but after being approach by Jake Mendlen, who provided outstanding customer service, friendliness and great deal; I decided to leave with a new jeep!. The entire staff was very friendly, willing to help out and answer any questions. Jake was not only professional, but also comical which added to the experience. Thanks for all your help!!!

Gpjeep
9/19/2016

"Worked w Jake M. Great experience"

Enjoyed quick responsivness of both Sales and Finance teams. Overall very posiitive experience in both trade in and new purchase process. Good selection of vehicles.

thesandman98
9/17/2016

"Total Rip off on Service! "

Total Scam! I was in front of this place when my check engine light went on so I pulled in! After about 15 minutes they said I needed to have all this work done and I said OK since I was under the impression it must be related to the check engine light! They also said I needed new front brakes of which I OK'd since it was already there. I had to go back there twice to get some things out of my car and saw that from the very next day to the day I went to pick it up it was parked in the same spot in the back and the same way! They told me it was going to be about $ 4,000. But I figured since the car was going to be completely taken care of and the check engine light would be off > That was the cost???? It is a 2007 Grand Cherokee and although I do have my own mechanic I hadn't taken care of some things in awhile like a tune up! They called me and said they did all the work but now I needed a new transmission! I almost went for it but realized I had spent all this money and the car was not fixed including the check engine light was still on! Now I knew I was being scammed> went and picked my car up and went directly to my mechanic! They had blown up the pricing on the work that was done from what should have been $1,200. - maybe $1,500. To $3,500. And wanted another $4,000. For a transmission! Mind you my check engine light was still on! Turns out my car was off balance because of a bad tire that set the computer off because it's not 4x4. And that was the check engine light! I stopped payment on the check which was 3 x what it should have been> they charged me $2,000. For labor and my car was parked in the back for 3 of the 4 days it was there! 2 days were weekend days and I brought it in on a Thursday at 4:30 pm and picked it up on Monday at 10:00 am still parked in the back in the same spot and the same way! I looked up the dealer cost of what the work should have cost and they ripped me off for about $2,000.z This is fraud and called padding the bill! I am contacting a lawyer! Period! Never in my entire life have I been so double talked and mislead! They have it down to a science! Never ever get your car serviced here! They are what gives dealerships the reputation they have and then some! If possible I wouldn't give them any stars!

Kevin

Tommy123
9/09/2016

"Very Easy"

We worked with Mike Youssef and he was a pleasure to work with. He understood the deal we were looking for and he delivered. Their was ready and we were driving it within three hour time. We already recommended a friend.

Mike Youssef

Kasper515
9/08/2016

"Freehold Chrysler Jeep "

If you want a new car and great service then go to Freehold Chrysler Jeep and speak to Stephanie she was very helpful and very informative walked out with a jeep the same day and this is the second one we bought from there

Stephanie Khadam-Hir

Marissa Pascone Ramirez
9/07/2016

"Great Experience"

I'd like to thank Jake from the Sales department for making my experience as simple and convenient as possible. He had me in and out of there in less than 3 hours with a beautiful new truck and a great deal!! What more can you ask for??!!

Olszewski1
9/05/2016

"Freehold Jeep"

I just wanted to take a moment to thank Stephanie Khadam-hir, and the rest of Freehold Jeep for helping me pick out a new 2016 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk. Great experience, friendly staff, competitive pricing, ease of financing...all done door to door in 3 hours....thank you...my wife loves it.

Stephanie Khadim-Hir

Lizfrasson
9/05/2016

"So happy "

I went to the Freehold Jeep dealership in hopes I would get the jeep that I've been dreaming about for a year now and Stephanie made it happen! She was more than helpful and extremely nice and did everything she could to make sure I got my Renagade and the price that fit best for me! Now I get to drive in my new Jeep with a huge smile on my face thanks to her. If you go to Freehold Chrystler Jeep make sure you talk to Stephanie !!!!

Stephanie Khadam-Hir