Freehold Chrysler Jeep

Freehold, New Jersey 07728
Freehold Chrysler Jeep Info

Mike
4/23/2015

"Very positive expirience "

Salesman Robert Soriano was very helpful and patient to deal with. Along with Robert Soriano was manager (Team Leader) Harry Palmer. Both of these guys made my car buying experience a very positive, smooth process. I highly recommend both these guys & Freehold Jeep Chrysler! Love my New Jeep Cherokee

Raffaela1105
4/22/2015

"Experience "

Great customer service .. Great salesman , Rob Soriano , good communication and helped find what wanted .everyone at freehold jeep was very nice and it was an overall good experience

Robert Soriano

FrankNJ1
4/21/2015

"Excellent Buying Experience"

I was shopping for a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland and gave Freehold Jeep a chance to earn my business. Out of all the dealers out there I felt they went out of their way to give me the best deal on a vehicle that was not even on the lot. I went in on a Friday and gave Stephanie the deal I was going to get from another dealer and they did the deal for me and that Monday the truck came off the carrier truck. That Tuesday 3/31 I took delivery of the vehicle and must say from end to end this has been a very pleasant buying experience without pressure or haggling back and forth. I would highly recommend anyone to use them as they know the way to treat people. I give 2 thumbs up to the entire staff and especially Stephanie for getting things together in a timely fashion for me.

Stephanie and Matthew

Scan1828
4/17/2015

"Excellent service"

I returned to freehold to bring back my lease. I was over mileage and in a bad spot. The sales team did everything they could and got me into a deal I was very comfortable and happy with. Amanda Clites-Cartagena was a huge help in getting my deal done. Very happy with this dealership.

Wildbunch
4/17/2015

"Thank you Jacques Lahaie and the Freehold Chrysler Jeep Team"

I recently purchased a Jeep Compass at Freehold Chrysler Jeep in Freehold, NJ. I never thought I would use the word joy when describing an automobile purchase, but that is exactly what I felt. This was doubly appreciated in light of a horrendous experience with a different auto company’s dealership the previous week. In addition to answering all of my questions and maintaining a no-pressure approach, the salesman, Mr. Jacques Lahaie went far beyond the call of duty. Jacques drove us to get lunch and picked us up while the paperwork was processed, and then he topped that. In my excitement at my new purchase I left my EZ-pass and house key with the car I traded in. Jacques dropped them off at my house that night. Freehold Chrysler Jeep will be my first stop for any future car needs and I will most certainly be recommending them to family and friends in the future. Thank you Jacques and the wonderful team at Freehold Chrysler Jeep!

Ron Shea and Harry Palmer

jarofshellybeans
4/14/2015

"Awesome service"

It was time to retire my 92' Buick park ave. I am a Buick girl and was looking for a used Lacrosse. I was passing by the Freehold Jeep dealership and decided just to pass through and on the right hand side there was my Buick! I could not believe it. I never thought that at a Jeep dealership my dream car would be there. I did not even have to go inside for someone to help, they came to me. The people there were so nice, accommodating, and professional without being pushy (unlike the Buick dealership I visited right before). A couple of my friends at work are in the market for a new car and I definitely recommended them to visit this dealership and ask for Amanda who was amazingly helpful and made the little wait that I had a very pleasant and fun experience.

Amanda Cartagena

fattorusso1
4/14/2015

"Jeep Sahara"

My second visit to this dealership and I had no intentions on leaving without my truck. Thanks to Mike Fratto and Matt I was able to frive away with my brand new Jeep Sahara and living every second behind the wheel. Thanks again to the staff at freehold Jeep! John Fattorusso

scotty11974
4/06/2015

"Great day!"

Was out on the market for finding a new vehicle and after trying a few cars, this place proved to be a gold mine. I actually went to another Jeep dealership a few days earlier, but was not thrilled with the experience. At the Freehold Jeep, Robert Soriano was my sales rep. and did such an excellent job!

Robert Soriano

Griina317
4/04/2015

"Easy purchase"

It was a pleasure dealing with Jeannine Barrett and everyone at Freehold Jeep. They were able give me the best lease deal and made the whole experience painless. From the sales, finance, to the service guys I get at ease.

Jeannine Barrett

jeepsrt
4/01/2015

"Jeep SRT Purchase"

I had the pleasure of dealing with Jeannine Barrett. She was professional, friendly and very accommodating. Jeannine was very familiar with the vehicle and was able to answer all of my questions. She went above and beyond. I would recommend Jeannine and the dealership hands down.

Jeannine Barrett