Freehold Chrysler Jeep

Freehold Chrysler Jeep Info

Jones3
7/24/2016

""The Right Time""

I'm glad this was our 1st choice. J. Thompson was professional & personable. Everyone was helpful & great. We we're in a bad situation and they did everything they could to help us. We left with a smile in a Jeep Compass.

J. Thompson

Gina
7/24/2016

"Jeep Cherokee grand"

finally upgraded my Grand Cherokee. these new cars are very techy these days. however Michael was very thorough with everything. I've been coming to this same dealership for a long time. It's nice to see that they still have great employees.

Mike

jmartin2310
7/19/2016

"Driving around in our new Jeep"

I have to say, after dealing with a lousy sale rep at Seaview Jeep in Ocean I was not sure what my experience would be with Freehold Jeep. I was recommended to try it out and brought my Fiance who was looking to get into a new lease. We worked with Artie Nudelman and Matt. Artie was a veteran. He got us exactly what we wanted in our grand cherokee limited and not a penny over. I have to say in all honesty this was the best experience I've ever had buying a car, and as many know the experience is rarely smooth. You'd be nuts not to buy a car from Freehold Jeep and if you want to be taken care of Artie Nudelman is who you should talk to.

Artie Nudelman

Jsax1234
7/19/2016

"Unethical service department and managers"

Sales manager reneged on a promise to fix a nine day old faulty windshield. This was promise by multiple people. Once you purchase the car, they do not care about what happens later. All they want is your money. They so not care about the service even one day later. They even implied I lied to them! Horrible customer service.

Matt miller, Darrell

Joefen
7/16/2016

"Great experience"

Just leased my first Jeep, met Sean Ryniec who was very friendly and informative! Everyone I talked to throughout my experience at Freehold jeep was fantastic. They showed me all the ins and outs of my new vehicle before sending me off. Very happy with my new Wrangler, and the people at this dealership are top-notch.

Sean Ryniec

Surf 153
7/15/2016

"Profesional efficient service"

Met with Sean RYNIEC today at Freehold Jeep, I told him what I was looking for in terms of lease deal. He was quick, fair, Professional, and made the deal happen. Very easy pleasurable experience today at Freehold Jeep, thank you Sean Ryniec.

Sean Ryniec

mhelly
7/13/2016

"Wonderful experience "

This weekend we bought a car we had found online, the staff was very nice and extremely helpful. I was always told car shopping was long an painful but this was the opposite, we got an amazing price and walked away very happy.

Artie Nudelman

rrowan
7/06/2016

"Fantastic staff"

After visiting several other Jeep dealerships and having not so pleasant experiences, I made an appointment to go to Freehold Chrysler Jeep on July 1st. It was one of the best car buying experiences I've had. My rep was Clay Roca, who was very knowledgeable and helpful in every aspect of the transaction. I highly recommend this dealership as well as Clay. I am thrilled with my new ride! Thanks, RRowan

Clay Roca

dpgonzalez
6/30/2016

"amazing expericence "

me and my wife have been wrangler shopping for quite a while and visited many dealerships but none came close to the experience we got a Freehold Jeep. Clay Roca was out standing as well sales manager Matt Miller in finding the exact white wrangler we have been searching for in such a short amount of time. we are so happy with our wrangler and so glad we came to this dealership

Clay Roca, Matt Miller

bbrar92
6/27/2016

"Brand New Jeep!"

My dad and I weren't expecting to leave the dealer with a brand new jeep. We were walking and looking at their lot, then Artie approached us and the next thing you know we were leaving with a brand new jeep grand Cherokee!! Best salesman I have encountered always looking to get the best deal for you!

Matt