Freehold Chrysler Jeep

Freehold, New Jersey 07728
Freehold Chrysler Jeep Info

krystal803
8/25/2016

"Outstanding Customer service "

I could not be happier with my experience at Freehold Jeep! Went to this dealership just to look around and Stephanie went above and beyond to show us everything that jeep had to offer and answered all of our questions. Stephanie will provide you with honesty and the best customer service there is! I ended up leaving with a beautiful Jeep Grand Cherokee! The rest of the sales and financial team were so helpful as well and the process was so easy! Thank you all so much for the great experience!

Stephanie khadam-hir, Matt, Harry

Stephen777
8/24/2016

"Salesperson was fantastic"

We just purchased a new Grand Cherokee. The salesman, Artie Nudelman, was professional, courteous and thorough throughout the process. I recommend dealing with him if shopping for a Jeep in the area.

Artie Nudelman

Genapez2
8/22/2016

"Wonderful experience"

I like the look of the Jeep and decided to go for a test drive. Stephanie happened to be outside and was very helpful in helping to decide which jeep most met my needs. We decided to test drive the grand Cherokee Limited ...coming from. Cx-9 I liked the drive of the jeep, it felt more powerful. I still was a little unsure so they let me take it home so my husband could take it for a drive. Once we decided to buy the jeep the rest was very easy. Stephanie was great.....the insurance part was excellent because they have an Allstate rep right on sight and Harry the finance guy was super nice as well. I would definitely recommend freehold jeep because they take the stress out of buying a car.

Stephanie, Harry, Matt

debken
8/20/2016

"new car purchase"

MY wife and I bought our first Jeep Cherokee in 2015 and we were very pleased with our salesman Artie Nudleman He made the buying process of our jeep very easy he was professional and courteos We came back in 2016 and bought our second jeep with Artie as our salesman. All the staff at Freehold Jeep were very helpful. We would recommend anyone who is looking to purchase a new car to go visit Artie and the Freehold staff.

Artie Nudleman

J9tweety76
8/19/2016

"Excellent "

Jake was outstanding, he did everything in his power to get me in the jeep that I wanted!!! He went above and beyond and I appreciate everything he did!! Thank u so much

Jake Mendlen

DebWhite
8/16/2016

"Wonderful dealership!"

Freehold jeep is a wonderful dealership. I went to this dealership to see what kind of deals they would offer me considering this would be my second visit to a jeep dealership ( the first dealership I visited was RT.18 jeep). Stephanie was WONDERFUL from the very start! Stephanie was extremely friendly and made me feel at home- wonderful hospitality! She suggested the 2016 jeep compass and I loved it!! During the test drive, she went over all the functions of this vehicle ( something the car salesman at RT.18 jeep failed to do). I originally went in to purchase the 2016 jeep Cherokee however; the price was too high for me. With that being said, Stephanie steered me into considering the 2016 jeep compass which, I loved even better than the Cherokee and the price fit my budget! (having me consider other models that fit my budget better was another thing that the car salesman at RT.18 jeep failed to do!). Freehold jeep was the best dealership overall. Stay away from RT.18 jeep!

Stephanie Khadam-Hir

cskalski
8/14/2016

"good experience"

Our salesperson TJ was new but was very helpful and knowledgeable. My first time leasing and TJ made the process smooth. We were very satisfied with the vehicle and the process.

TJ

Chip Hodul
8/13/2016

"My experience"

The salesman was a really nice person. The sales manager was a jerk and the finance person's whole demeanor changed when we wanted nothing to do with the platinum finance package which is just for their advantage where they can make even more money off the buyer. I will never buy from them again and I will never recommend them to anyone I know. In my 57 years I have never had a experience like this.

none

1PC
8/11/2016

"Sales / Used Vehicle"

Purchased used Jeep at Freehold Jeep Chrysler. The experience was great and salesman, Artie Nudelbam was excellent to deal with. Artie was very professional and helpful throughout the process.

Artie Nudelman

merrick097
8/10/2016

"Merrick097"

I just wanted to take a minute to rate my recent experience at Chrysler Jeep. This was a very smooth process from the beginning to end. More specifically i would like to give high praise to my saleslady Ellaine Roque. Not only was she extremely genuine and sweet, but also a professional. Her knowledge and experience in auto sales was far superior to that of the salesmen i have encountered with other local dealerships. Her approach was relaxed and no type of pressure at all. I appreciate how patient she is and for providing me her great service. I highly recommend her and the dealership when purchasing a vehicle.

Ellaine Roque