Freehold Chrysler Jeep

Freehold Chrysler Jeep
Freehold Chrysler Jeep Info

buddyb
2/24/2015

"Very nice comfortable atmosphere and agreat deal"

I met with Ali and she was wonderful to deal with. She answered all my questions and it was the last 30 minutes they were open on a Saturday evening. We made a handshake deal and I took the Grand Cherokee without signing anything. I went back on Monday and met the manager and finance guys who were very patient with me with all my questions. I'm not the easiest person to deal with either.

Ali Jones

jayincentralnj
2/17/2015

"New Grand Jeep Cherokee - Central NJ"

Over the weekend, we decided to stop in and shop around for a new SUV, without the intent of walking out with a new automobile. In the past, we were not impressed with Freehold Jeep, but it looks like the new ownership has changed everything about this dealership for the better. Was met by Mike Fratto when we walked in and was surpised by the non-pressure atmosphere. Between Mike and Harry, this was the most pleasant auto purchase in my life so far. Great SUV "Grand Jeep Cherokee", great service, outstanding dealership! We love the new SUV!

Mike & Harry

ap112e
2/09/2015

"No pressure, Friendly and knowledgeable"

Ali was great to work with. No pressure and the whole process was a great experience. She worked hard to get me in the vehicle I desired and to get me the most for my trade-in. It was like dealing with a long-time friend or good relative. I highly recommend buying a Jeep from her.

Ali Jones

Cc123
2/04/2015

"Great experience "

Jacques is so helpful and helped me get into The jeep I wanted for a reasonable price ! I'm very happy with my purchase and the management team is great

Jacques

Lamb
2/03/2015

"Great deal"

Had a great experience. This was my first time buying a car on my own and with the help of Rob Soriano, it was an easy and stress-free experience.

Rob Soriano

morganfireco1
2/02/2015

"Try out Freehold Jeep and go see Frank Lorence"

I went to Freehold Jeep to check out a 2000 Jeep Wrangler. My whole experience was great. The car was in superb condition for its year. Every staff member especially my sales person Frank Lorence made me feel extremely comfortable from the moment i stepped in the door. They are straight shooters and don't play games. I would recommend this dealer and Frank if you want some hassle free car shopping. Thanks Freehold Jeep.

Frank Lorence

Jr

"Best deal "

Easiest dealer I have ever dealt with. They made it work for no back and forth BS most of the deal was over the phone

Michael Fratto

dp092881@gmail.com
1/30/2015

"What a wonderful experience!!"

Everyone was friendly and professional. They went out of there way to accommodate me, especially Alisandra Jones and Amanda Clites-Cartagena. Would definitely recommend this dealership.

Alisandra Jones, Amanda Clites-Cartagena

mikeabate
1/30/2015

"Amanda made this a positive experience!"

Amanda Clites-Cartagena completely supported me during my purchase of the Jeep Wrangler I had previously leased from Freehold Chrysler Jeep. I am 100% satisfied with Amanda's support the whole time from over-seeing the payoff of the lease, transfer of title, and delivery of registration and new license plates, Amanda and the Freehold Jeep staff made sure everything was handled as quickly as possible. I would definitely deal with Freehold Jeep again in the future after my experience with Amanda.

Amanda Clites-Cartagena

Daryl Walker
1/29/2015

"Mike Fratto is the man"

Before my lady and I walked in, we were expecting the same old pressure tactics we received from other dealers. But when we sat down with Mr. Fratto we were greeted like we were family and we didn't just talkabout cars. But after small talk we talked business. Mind you, we had an appointment with Pinebelt Chrysler Jeep that didn't happen because of what happened in Freehold Chrysler Jeep. We came in to test drive the Chrysler 200. We test drove one that was good but I wasn't feeling the 4 cylinder. So after talking during the test drive Mike told us he might have the perfect car we had in mind. We get back to the dealership and in about 5 minutes Mike pulls around in this beautiful 200S and we go on the most enjoyable night test drive I ever been on. Mike told us everything we needed to know about the car. But what sold us was how laid back Mike was and we had this enjoyable conversation like it was already our car. He must of took good mental notes of what we were looking for because we got that and much, much more. Thank you Mr. Fratto!!!!

Mike Fratto