Freehold Chrysler Jeep

Freehold Chrysler Jeep

Freehold Chrysler Jeep Info

mambojumbo
12/17/2014

"Thank you Freehold Jeep & Chrysler"

Purchasing a vehicle from Freehold Jeep & Chrysler was a pleasant experience. Frank Lorence was very knowledgeable about the vehicles, and promptly located a Jeep Liberty that fit the criteria I was looking for. Not only I will recommend Frank Lorence and Freehold Jeep & Chrysler, but I will definitely shop at this dealership again.

Frank Lorance

jan.b.friedman
12/03/2014

"My first Jeep"

We purchased a certified pre-owned 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee. We love it! Our sales person Robert Soriano was great. No pressure! We definitely recommend Rob and Freehold Jeep!

Rob Soriano

Tc1234
12/01/2014

"Salesman awesome, management could be better. "

Jacques Lahaie Was my salesman, he was perfect. The pressureless nature was a good feeling. He explained that wether i purchase a 50000 jeep or a 2000 dollar jeep he is not paid higher or lower. He works off reviews. That is extremely refreshing because there is a certain level of honesty that is reached when there is no motive, aside from customer experience, driving the sale. When it came time to speak numbers and negotoating price, the team leader was, for lack of a cleaner word, short. The first numbers are obviously ridiculous, both their first, and mine. When he told me how much a month i responded with 'thats too much, would like to pay around this'. I asked for a breakdown of the numbers and how he came to those numbers and was told he would print it and then told me to have a nice day in the same breath lol. I love that part, but in all honesty it got under my skin that he was just so rude and unwilling to even try and negotiate. In the end, i bought a car.. Mostly because of the service and respect from Jacques. If he wasn't as pleasent to deal with as he was, i would have told the 'team leader' To forget it and took my purchase elsewhere. Love the car.. Thanks Jacques Lahaie!

Jacques Lahaie

zuppmark
12/01/2014

"2015 Jeep Cherokee Limited Lease"

Very friendly and attentive staff helped me get exactly the car I was looking for at a great price! I would definitely recommend this dealership to my family, friends, and anyone looking to get a great car at a reasonable price.

Ali Jones, Harry Palmer

pb3383
11/24/2014

"Chrysler 200 purchase"

I leased a Town & Country from this dealership 3 years ago and had a good experience back then. I was back in this weekend to purchase the 200 and had an even better purchase experience this time around. Ali was an excellent sales rep and we didn't have to deal with any of nonsense that you usually encounter during the car buying process.

Jpalazzola5
11/22/2014

"Grand Cherokee lease"

Leased Grand Cherokee Altitude. Negotiation process went smooth. Was able to start my paperwork without even having to go to the dealership thanks to modern technology! Took a little more time signing papers because printer kept causing some issues. Disposition and term fees really not mentioned even when I asked. Was told to deal with the bank. Overall I would recommend this dealership.

m lp
11/19/2014

"pleasantly surprised"

I was very happy to have had a good car buying experience. I normally dread this process, but the people at Freehold Jeep treated like a customer. No game playing. Listened to my needs and Robert Soriano was super as getting me into a vehicle that suited my needs. After being a Nissan customer for a long time, I have made the switch to a Jeep with no regrets

Robert Soriano

Mandy176
11/18/2014

"Rubicon purchase"

The best car buying experience I've had in my life!! My husband was just as pleased with Ali that he purchased a used vehicle and was just as satisfied!!!

lucyfan1976
11/14/2014

"Finally a dealership that knows what they are doing!!!"

In this day and age of car buying the knowledge that is around no longer makes the buyer clueless. Jeff Bradley was great. He was kind, thorough and delivered on his promises. We bought a Certified pre-owned 2012 Town and Country that was in MINT condition. Not only did we do a complete walk around of the car, engine etc. After the test-drive, we made a scratch list of things to be checked and or repaired. The car was delivered as if it were new. Jeff called us, followed up with us several times. The whole dealership was considerate with my pregnant wife and got us out of there sooner then later. If a Jeep or Chrysler is being considered def check them out!!!

Jeff Bradley

Pbellarch
11/12/2014

"Used car purchase"

The purchase of a used car with Robert Soriano was smooth and simple. Rob was very knowledgeable and honest. I would recommend Rob to any one that is looking to purchase a car.

robert soriano