Freehold Chrysler Jeep

Freehold, New Jersey 07728
Freehold Chrysler Jeep Info

CSBH
9/03/2015

"terrible customer service from higher management"

I recently purchased a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee which had been recalled and NEVER told to me. 2 weeks after the purchase date, my family and I went on vacation and while traveling to upstate New York the car seized up , we smelled a burning smell could not get it into park and had to let it stall to shut off, eventually have it towed to a New York dealer. In the end the fault was with the Freehold service department who had improperly installed a wiring harness on the exhaust and potentially could have caused a fire. During our vacation we had no transportation for 6 days. When the car was repaired I brought it to Freehold for testing and tried several times to reach the GM and store Manager to discuss this situation and NEVER have they had the courtesy to return a call. This is lousy customer service, and I am still waiting for a response.

Brian, service, Steve Amato, Manager

nataliesilorose
8/30/2015

"Quick and Easy"

I just bought a 2013 used Jeep Cherokee and love it! I am happy to say my trip to the dealership was great and my car dealer was the best! I walked in and was helped by Nicholas DeFilippis. My visit was quick and easy. I suggest going to Nicky D for help.

Heather
8/30/2015

"Helpful Dealer"

Nicky DeFilippis was very helpful when selling me this car. I went in very nervous and confused due to basic things people normally worry about prior to buying a new car. I am glad to say my new jeep is in great condition and my visit was welcoming. Go to Nicholas DeFilippis for assistance.

giselle136m
8/28/2015

"Found the perfect car quick and easy"

I went into this dealership just looking around at the different Jeeps they had and was happy to see that they had a big selection of all the different jeep models. Soon enough i found the perfect car, a White Jeep Renegade and the last one too. My family and i couldn't do business that day so we asked if they could hold it. The salesmen said yes but he wouldn't guarantee anything. however 3 days later the car was still there, even after 5 people asked to buy it. This dealership is great, make sure to check it out and when you do, make sure to ask for Nicholas DeFilippis. He gave us a great deal and was a pleasure to work with.

Mark Meleo
8/27/2015

"New 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland"

Tommy Delanno was my salesman. I was very happy with his service! i highly recommend him if anyone goes to Freehold. Very satisfied! Great service!

Tommy Delanno

Asparnojr
8/26/2015

"Fast respectable and honest experience"

I went to this dealership to look at a Chrysler Concorde. I had the pleasure of dealing with Nicky DeFilippis, and I want to say he was a total gentleman and a true professional. He treated me with respect and was honest throughout the whole experience. If your in the market for a new or used car this place and Nicky are well worth looking at. Needless to say I purchased the car and was also very surprised how fast and organized the whole process was. I was out of there within an hour and on the road with a great deal on a great car.Thank you again Nicky, and the whole amazing staff at Freehold Chrysler Jeep. I will definitely do business here again,and will let everyone know how good you guys are

New 2015 Jeep Owner
8/25/2015

"Great salesman!"

Sean Ryniec delivered what he promised. He was knowledgeable, friendly and worked with us until we were satisfied with the vehicle and deal. We were pressed for time but he still managed to make it happen.

Sean Ryniec

jeepluver666
8/22/2015

"Great customer service!!"

Artie Nudelman made this a great experience! Very good at his job and fun to be around. Very knowledgeable about the products and good at his job. Good pricing !!!

Artie Nudelman

GS MOM
8/15/2015

"Chrysler Town n Contry"

It was a pleasure working with Jacques. i was able to get a great price for my trade in. I also qualified for zero percent financing. Wahoo.

Jacque

Omars
8/14/2015

"2015 town and country"

I had the pleasure of working with Jacques he was great throughout the process and made the car buying a really great experience. I would highly recommend him and the dealership for your next Chrysler or Jeep purchase

Jacques Lahaie