Freehold Chrysler Jeep

Freehold Chrysler Jeep Info

Tom616
3/25/2015

"Reasonably priced dealership"

I bought a 2014 Ram 1500 from this dealership, and the price was hard to beat. I did not see any others at different dealerships at that price. We met with Tom Dellanno, and he was a very nice guy and a straight shooter. Tells you exactly how it is. I have never been to this dealership before, and now I definitely recommend it!

Tom Dellano

Bob_Z
3/19/2015

"The guys at FCJ steered me right!"

I didn't look forward to buying a new vehicle. But i met with Jacque Lahaie, who is another real Jeep guy who knows the history, models, options, and even wrote a Jeep book! He put me on a realistic path to a long awaited new Patriot with some smart options. Matt the Manager also helped to keep the price down, and Brian answered my technical and special parts questions! I became the very happy owner of new Patriot! Thank you to the whole crew at FCJ!!!

Jacque Lahaie, Manager Matt, Brian from Parts, and others.

Dom C
3/16/2015

"Jeeps best dealership "

Without question the best Jeep Dealership in e country. Friendly, honest and professional, from sales, service and Management. I have just purchased my 3rd Jeep from Freehold Jeep and the experience gets better every time. To buy or lease from any other dealership would be a mistake. Ask for Robert Soriano. He's a fine young man who cares about his customers. And just like him, management will make every effort to make you a satisfied customer.

Robert Soriano

Jennifer
3/14/2015

"Truly Great Experience"

I leased a car from Freehold Jeep two years ago, and went back because of the amazing experience I had the first time around. As a single woman, buying a car is somewhat of an intimidating experience, but the sales associates, business managers, and finance manager made the experience pleasant, and they treated me with the upmost kindness and respect. Michael Fratto was my sales associate, and I could not have asked for a better salesman. He listened to exactly what I wanted and what I could afford and he made the best deal happen for me. Michael, Harry, Matt, and finance Harry truly made the transition from my first jeep to my new Jeep Cherokee an extremely rewarding experience. I love my new car and feel great about my purchase. I look forward to working with the crew at Freehold Jeep for my next purchase as well!

Michael Fratto

Jeepman2015
3/11/2015

"AA+++ with Mike Fratto at Freehold Jeep Chrysler"

Wonderful, easy, and smooth transaction with Mike Fratto at Freehold Jeep Chrysler. I hate the dealerships where you are hounded by sales associates, spend hours with paperwork, and dealer languages that people don't understand. That is not the case at Freehold Jeep Chrysler. I had found a beautiful pre-owned 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee with low miles and a great price. Stopped down and within just a few hours the deal was done! Not only was this the quickest transaction ever- Mike was the easiest to talk to and he went out of his way to make sure I was satisfied in the end. The little things make a huge difference and Mike and his team at Freehold Jeep Chrysler were truly awesome! AA+++

Mike Fratto

VetteD
3/05/2015

"Great experience!!"

I dealt with Mike Fratto which happened to be the easiest car buying experience we've had. Everything went very smooth and we LOVE our new Jeep Cherokee. I wish we got it sooner! Deal with Mike, you won't be disappointed.

Mike Fratto

buddyb
2/24/2015

"Very nice comfortable atmosphere and agreat deal"

I met with Ali and she was wonderful to deal with. She answered all my questions and it was the last 30 minutes they were open on a Saturday evening. We made a handshake deal and I took the Grand Cherokee without signing anything. I went back on Monday and met the manager and finance guys who were very patient with me with all my questions. I'm not the easiest person to deal with either.

Ali Jones

jayincentralnj
2/17/2015

"New Grand Jeep Cherokee - Central NJ"

Over the weekend, we decided to stop in and shop around for a new SUV, without the intent of walking out with a new automobile. In the past, we were not impressed with Freehold Jeep, but it looks like the new ownership has changed everything about this dealership for the better. Was met by Mike Fratto when we walked in and was surpised by the non-pressure atmosphere. Between Mike and Harry, this was the most pleasant auto purchase in my life so far. Great SUV "Grand Jeep Cherokee", great service, outstanding dealership! We love the new SUV!

Mike & Harry

ap112e
2/09/2015

"No pressure, Friendly and knowledgeable"

Ali was great to work with. No pressure and the whole process was a great experience. She worked hard to get me in the vehicle I desired and to get me the most for my trade-in. It was like dealing with a long-time friend or good relative. I highly recommend buying a Jeep from her.

Ali Jones

Cc123
2/04/2015

"Great experience "

Jacques is so helpful and helped me get into The jeep I wanted for a reasonable price ! I'm very happy with my purchase and the management team is great

Jacques