Freehold Chrysler Jeep

Freehold, New Jersey 07728
Freehold Chrysler Jeep Info

Jay
7/02/2015

"Great Satisfaction - Jacques was just Awesome !"

We recently bought a Honda CRV EXL from the Jeep. It just went to see the vehicle for the first time and drove it back home. Jacques - Was patient enough to answer all questions we had and allowed us to test drive twice :) He has written a book on his own about cars. My Nephew did enjoy it. Felt good when he wanted to click a picture with every customer that he sells cars too :) Good customer service experience.

Jacques

Amanda22
6/29/2015

"Great experience "

Jeep was very helpful in the process of buying a car. They were very patient and took the time to explain all details and prices. I would definitely recommended anyone to take a look and consider buying a jeep from the dealership

Ali

Michelle L
6/09/2015

"Jacques Lahaie is a class act!!"

We recently leased a 2015 Grand Jeep Cherokee and had the privilege to work with Jacques Lahaie. I don't often write reviews but this is worth writing. We have been leasing for years with Jeep ad different companies and have never had an experience quite like this. Jacques goes above and beyond for his customers while creating a very personalized and memorable experience. While the process was quick and pleasant, Jacques is so knowledgeable and genuinely loves the product he is selling. He truly cares for his customers! A few days after coming home with our Jeep, we received a beautiful brochure about the car we just leased and when we opened it up, there was a picture of us with our new car before we drove it off the lot. This brochure was personally made by Jacques. I can assure you that you will not find this type of service anywhere SO If you are looking to buy or lease...definitely contact Jacques Lahaie at Freehold Chrysler Jeep.

Nicole_Andretta
6/08/2015

"Great dealership - Jacques is great!"

Jacques was very knowledgable and provided great feedback on the Jeep Grand Cherokee. Although Memorial Day is a great time to go for a sale but not the best day to buy a car - it took almost 4 and half hours to complete he sale, but overall very satisfied with my new Jeep. Highly recommend Jacques!!

Barbara Mackey

Pat wants a RED car
6/08/2015

"Jacques Lahaie is the BEST Salesmen"

Recently leased a 2015 Jeep Cherokee. My salesperson at Freehold Jeep was Jacques Lahaie. He is one of the best car salesmen I ever had the pleasure of doing business with. Kind, sweet, patient and extremely knowledgeable about all the Jeep vehicles. I made several visits to the dealership before I made a decision. Each time was treated kindly and with respect for my time. Jacques made the car buying/leasing process easy. He even has chocolate bars at his desk for potential buyers:-) He gave me a thorough tour of the car features before and again after my purchase, making sure I understood all it had to offer. Would highly recommend him if you see a Jeep in your future!

marcel taub
6/01/2015

"great experience"

Rob Soriano(salesman) and Harry Palmer(sales manager) both made me feel comfortable dealing with them. i had other suv's that i was debating on and because of their honesty and integrity i decided on the jeep. more dealerships should employ people with these attributes and this alone would improve the perception of the car industry and make buying a new car fun and exciting as it should be.

ROB SORIANO AND HARRY PALMER

Stacey623
5/29/2015

"Great experience!"

I have been leasing my jeeps from Freehold jeep for about 10 years now. I've always had nothing but great experiences. I typically use Artie Nudelman and have never been unhappy. Artie truly treats you like family and is always concerned with the customers needs. I highly recommend this dealership and especially Artie Nudelman. You will not be disappointed.

Artie Nudelman

JeepGirl4Life
5/28/2015

"GREAT DEAL"

So me and my boyfriend came Saturday MDW we leased a Jeep Compass. We absolutely fell in love with it. Mike and every employee we dealt with were great. We definitely recommend this place.

Mike

cwarn1234
5/18/2015

"Great Experience "

Got a great deal on a 2015 Black Jeep Compass Latitude from Jacques Lahaie. Great guy and genuine. He made the car buying experience more comfortable.

christina123
5/12/2015

"5 Star!!!"

Such an awesome experience!! Rob Soriano made the process fast and easy. So happy with my new Jeep Patriot! Definitely go see him if you're interested.

Rob Soriano