Freehold Hyundai

Pacifico Hyundai

Key Hyundai of Milford

Hildii1973
12/22/2014

"A visit to Hyundai dealer"

We went to Hyundai at Freehold on Friday Dec. 19 and we received a warm welcome. Our salesperson was Mike McDonald. He took time to explain things to us and made us felt at home. He was nice, polite and well experienced. The other staff were nice too and we will recommend this dealer to anybody.

Mike McDonald

MJ_Prince
12/21/2014

"Great Experience"

My wife and I bought a new Elantra GT. Jim Sheridan was a wonderful salesperson, he made us comfortable the whole time and got us a great deal. I reccomend him for anyone looking for a new car,

CaroleL
12/20/2014

"Great Service"

Went yesterday to Hyundai of Freehold and had my best car buying experience thanks to Jim Sheridan and the rest of the staff there. Jim made me feel comfortable immediately and that I was getting the best service. From start to finish it was a smooth process and everyone was friendly and trustworthy. Thanks Jim!

mcnamara
12/19/2014

"Very pleased"

My experience at Hyundai was wonderful. I was greeted by Mike who was friendly, patient, and very knowledgeable sales person. Mike made the whole car buying process relatively stress free. I was made aware of all the options available to best fit our needs. Love our Hyundai Elantra!!

Mike McDonald

scott
12/19/2014

"GREAT buying Eperience"

I had a GREAT experience purchasing my new 2015 Elantra. The buying process was very smooth with no hassle pricing. My salesperson, Karen Lignelli, was very helpful and knowledgeable about the car. This was my second Hyundai purchase in the last 2 years and I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a Hyundai.

Karen Lignelli

Seaview47
12/16/2014

"What A Pleasure!!!!"

I had a wonderful experience at Freehold Hyundai. Karen Lignelli was my sales person and she was excellent.She spent a lot of time explaining everything about the cars to me and took me on a few test drives.Her professionalism, patience and knowledge made my experience at this dealership wonderful. The "no hassle" pricing was exactly what I was looking for. I highly recommend Freehold Hyundai.

Karen Lignelli

MelissaS1974
12/15/2014

"Gotta love my 2014 Snata Fe!!"

I bought my 2014 Santa Fe at Freehold Hyundai, and I had a geat experience. Vince "My Cousin Vinny" Mucci who worked hard to meet my needs while making me laugh throughout the process. He even ordered me a chicken gyro to be delivered from La Rosa Chicken while I completed the paperwork! He went above and beyond. The Santa Fe is a solid car with fabulous features. I bought the extended warranty because I plan on enjoying this car for the next ten years. The Marlin blue color is gorgeous, and I'm being spoiled by the Blue Link service. I start my car from my cell phone. I even was able to lock it from 15 miles away when I realized that I had forgotten to lock it before I left. I would recommend this car to anyone.

Vince Mucci

shg3
12/14/2014

"Great and hassle-free car purchase experience"

I went with my husband to purchase a used car. Jim Sheridan was very helpful and informative about the cars. He helped to find the best one in our price range which we bought, although we were ready to settle for something less luxurious than what Jim found for us. I was very pleased with how neutral he was, without any pushy sales tactics. It was great to learn that prices are straightforward and we were able to stick to our budget without any issues. Everyone was very courteous and informative. We are very pleased and I highly recommend the dealer.

stephbed
12/12/2014

"Car shopping made easy"

I needed to get a new car but didn't want to deal with the craziness of bargaining or price wars. Hyundaii took the stress out of buying a new car and made my life very easy. Thank you to Vinny and the staff at Freehold Hyundaii for making a stressful time an enjoyable experience. My kids and I are very happy with the Santa Fe and we have received many compliments on the car already.

Vinny

mverg08
12/08/2014

"Freehold Hyundai is a laid back buying experience"

I bought my Hyundai Elantra from the Freehold Hyundai dealership and it was my best experience buying a car. Jim Sheridan was my sales person and he was so helpful and attentive to my needs. He knew exactly what I was looking for and had no trouble finding the right vehicle to fit my lifestyle. Jim was knowledgeable, and patient and made the whole process of buying a car very smooth and enjoyable. Jim and Freehold Hyundai is the only place I will ever go to buy car. Thanks Jim!