Freehold Hyundai

1,059 Dealership Reviews
Demif
4/28/2015

"Awesome experience!!"

I walked in to Freehold Hyundai expecting them to be like everyone else, money hungry and not willing to go the extra mile. But, they made it happen! So kind and generous; everyone there was awesome. In less than 2 hours I went home in the car of my dreams! Love it.

Mark Bellotti, Kevin

28natelane
4/22/2015

"Great dealer,Great sales preson Adel, Great experience "

My product specialist (sales person) Adel Radwan, went over and beyond what I expected, He stayed with me through the entire process, from start to finish. He walked me through the entire building explaining what to do if I ever needed to bring my new car in for service. I talked to a random mechanic in the service department, and asked him if he liked working at freehold Hyundai, He said He loves working here, He has been here for 13 years. Then I thought I would be on my own from here on BUT Adel stayed with me till the car got delivered, then he went over the entire car with me. To me this is very important! This shows that all the people at freehold Hyundai care and like there jobs.

Adel Radwan

HC
4/16/2015

"Professional"

I brought a used Elantra and am very satisfied with the service and professionalism of the staff. I was satisfied that my salesman, Mark Bellotti, took me out for a test drive right away so I could assess if I really would like the car. He was professional and got me the right deal.

mjferrari
4/14/2015

"Santa Fe 2015 purchase"

philip akel great worker at the dealership. Helped us get our santa fe, he worked on ensuring we got the deal we wanted and what our trade in car was worth.

philip akel

eschaefer
4/11/2015

"New Lease"

We recently traded in our old vehicle and decided to lease for the first time. Mark Bellotti helped us through the entire process and we are very happy with our new Elantra!

joyce4
4/11/2015

"dealership with pride"

i was glad my salesman was jim sheridan because i was giving a first class job first we picked a car and color then jim sheridan took me for a test drive and it was great i loved the car then he took care of my paper work and before i knew it i was driving my new car home with a smile on my face. thank you jim sheridan you and freehold hyundai for a great deal joyce z.

jim sheridan

wburdi
4/09/2015

"Mark Bellotti made this an easy experience!"

My mother in law recently bought a car at Freehold Hyundai. Mark Belotti was our salesman and was very helpful and knowledgeable about the cars we looked at. He was helpful in helping us to get the car that fit my mother in law the best. She drove home a very happy person. Thank you!

Roymel
4/08/2015

"Great Car buying experience"

Recently purchased 2014 Elantra from Freehold Hyundai. The Salesman (Jim Sheridan) was nice, honest and a straight up guy. As the entire staff was very nice too and made my son and I feel at ease. I would definitely go back to Jim for my next purchase.

Jim Sheridan

blev
4/03/2015

"The Best Customer Service"

I came in to lease a new Hyundai and was greeted by Robert Sorg. He worked with me,listened to my specific needs and answered all questions. There was no pressure or rush. As a result I did lease a fabulous Hyundai! Robert went through all the features of the car. He knew how nervous I was and patiently let me drive around the parking lot until I was comfortable. Well, days later I went back to get my cell phone paired and Robert again was there to show me how-to. Everyone at the dealership is pleasant and eager to assist. Service is awesome! I wouldn't buy a car anywhere else.

Robert Sorg

J.T. driver
4/02/2015

"GREAT EXPERIENCE FOR ME TO GET A CAR!"

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, FROM ENTERING THE DEALERSHIP TO THE PURCHASE! Daniel Fennell was soooooo helpful and very attentive to detail! He, along with the manager, Tony, worked diligently to get the deal done!

Daniel Fennell