Freehold Hyundai

Island Hyundai

1,284 Dealership Reviews
SEANKEOUGH02
2/10/2016

"Willing to work with me and my situation"

The team at Freehold Hyundai was willing to work with me and my budget, in particular the sales representative, Thomas. I just moved out of the house, started paying school loans, and unfortunately totaled the last vehicle I got from Freehold Hyundai (completely unharmed because of how safe the Elantra was). I was frustrated because the accident wasn't even my fault, and it's a he said, she said kind of situation so I needed to pay for the new Elantra out of pocket. They were able to honor all of the things they were giving me on the vehicle before (which came with gap insurance) at a prorated price, threw in a few extras, and had me leave the lot with a 2016 Elantra, a smile, and paying pretty much the same I was paying before.

Thomas B.

SGAGNE
2/10/2016

"Knew what we wanted"

Everything was fine. I basically sold back my 2012 Tucson for a similar model from the 2016 options. I have enjoyed my new vehicle this far

Karen Linelli

Peppy4674
2/09/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience!"

I had the most amazing experience of financing my first car! My salesmen was Anthony Mayfield and he was amazing! He made the process easy and as stress free as possible. He took the time to explain and make sure I understood everything. Everyone at Freehold Hyundai was extremely nice and helpful I would recommend them to everyone!

RCORCICH
2/09/2016

"Great Experience , Highly recommended Dealership ."

We went shopping for my daughters first new car and that day she drove home with a brand new car. Simple no pressure , we talked , they listened , we looked , we talked some more and it all came together . Yea we could of walked out and kept on shopping , but there was never a need to . Highly recommended .

Thomas Bastidas " sales specialist , Doug Perman "sales manager" , Ryan Guderian "business manager

DiscriminatingBuyer
2/09/2016

"Salesperson was very professional"

Dealership was clean and relatively inviting. Salesperson, Anthony Mayfield, was very forthright and professional. He was patient and followed up during the sales process, which lasted a little over a week. He was persistent, but did not pressure. He was also instrumental in helping to fix some "showstopper" problems with the dealership's finance and insurance people. Anthony was excellent, and I would recommend him to my friends looking to purchase a vehicle.

TJ M
2/09/2016

"Anthony Mayfield and the Freehold Hyundai Team"

I just purchased a 2016 Tucson at Freehold Hyundai. Anthony Mayfield and his team did an outstanding job from start to finish! I couldn't be happier with my purchase and the service that my family and I received the day of purchase to date. I would recommend all of my friends interested in buying a new vehicle to go see Anthony at Freehold Hyundai, as I know their experience will be just as good as the one I received.

ruahebs

"new car lease"

Thanks to Jim Sheridan and all of the great staff at Freehold Hyundai. A great experience. Very professional would reccomend them to anyone any time

Jim Sheridan...Ryan in finance

efontanes

"Great Service! "

I purchased my hyundai tucson on saturday I love it! I was able to trade in my elantra when everyone told me i'd be "upside down." Anthony Mayfield was my sales person and was very patient and thorough with us. He was very personable and funny. He made our experience smooth and comfortable. I recommend freehold hyuandai! Come see Anthony Mayfield!

CAREYMICKIE

"Friendly and professional"

We had a very nice experience buying our car from Freehold Hyuandai. The staff was very courteous and assisted us in every way. We were at the dealership almost the entire day but never felt like we were wasting their time.

Anthony was our salesman

jm8p4p1

"Outstanding Service!"

Steve Cirillo and his team of professionals delivered the most outstanding service possible. Way beyond my expectations. Its rare to find a sales person and dealership that put the needs of the customer above all else. Don't go anywhere else when looking for the right vehicle. Couldn't be happier.

Steve Cirillo