Freehold Hyundai

Freehold Hyundai Info

Key Hyundai of Milford

Huntington Hyundai

"Great Service!"

Phil Akel worked to get me the best deal possible, was friendly, and a pleasure to work with! People like Phil are the reason my family keeps going back to Hyundai!

Phil Akel

"New Car Purchase review"

Excellent Experience' Your salesman Vince Mucci and Business Mgr. Kevin Burwell both individual where well knowledgeable in their area. I di have all my questions answered and was left open to call if I had any further questions.

Kevin Burwell/Vince Mucci

"Very Good experience"

from the minute i entered the showroom i was a pleasure to deal with everyone. Mark Bellotti did an excellent job. and Kevin in finance and Mike in insurance all worked very hard to make sure everything went well. I would tell everyone if you are looking for a car these are the guys to see.

Mark Bellotti, Kevin and Mike

"Excellent experience"

This is the first time in years of working with new car dealers that I have actually enjoyed the process.. Phil Akel was extremely knowledgeable, patient and professional. Phil is a example of professionalism not often seen in this marketing dynamic.

Phil Akel

"Best Buying Experience ever!!!!!!!!!! "

Truly the best car buying experience I ever had, a thousand times better then Brad Benson and even better then the old Freehold Hyundai dealership where commission was the goal. Vince Mucci was personable, efficient, and got right to the heart of the sale. The finance officer, Ryan Guderian was also pleasant, helpful, and well informed. Really the best buying experience ever,

Vince Mucci and Ryan Guderian

"Very Pleasant Sales People"

I went to Freehold Hyundai looking for some information. Karen Lignelli took the time to explain all my options and I never felt pressured! I know how shopping for cars can be and thought this experience warranted a review for the positive experience that I had.

Karen Lignelli

"Execellent buying experience"

Had a great experience at Freehold Hyundai! Only went to look... not even check book in hand. Drove out very happy. Had a great sales rep in Robert Sorg who was very in formative on the test drive and help get the deal together quickly. Overall great experience and I am a very happy customer!

Robert Sorgy

"Great experience with Mark Bellotti"

I brought my 2009 Santa Fe Limited in for service and walked out the next night with a great deal on a new 2014 Santa Fe Limited. I really did not intend on updating to a new model but after talking with Mark I realized moving into the newer model was not only a good idea but it actually made financial sense. We worked out a great dea,l with them taking the old, and my wife and I walking out with the new one and smiles on our faces.

Mark Bellotti

"Hyundai Freehold meets your needs.."

My husband and I both hate the buy/lease a car process. The minute we walked in we were made to feel comfortable. Mike Pagano was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to talk to. He understood our needs and addressed all our questions. If you are looking for someone to make this process easy and painless..Stop in and see Mike Pagano.

Mike Pagano

"Phil Akel"

Went into the dealership "just to look" and found the (used) car we had wanted for awhile. Phil Akel, the salesman, made the process easy...explaining the no nonsense dealership policies and answering our questions about the car. No pressure! AND WE BOUGHT THE CAR! Thank you Phil for making the car buying experience such a good one! I would recommend Phil Akel & Hyundai Freehold!