Freehold Hyundai

Pacifico Hyundai

Key Hyundai of Milford

Dwott
1/31/2015

"First lease- Great experience!"

Chris Condello was a pleasure to do business with! He helped my mom and i to find an affordable car for me! Excellent Salesman, Knowledgeable and compassionate! He was able to find a car that fit my financial needs. Chris explained everything from the wipers and blinkers, to how to set my favorite station. He went above and beyond in my eyes when he offered to drive me home after seeing i was a bit weary with how sensitive my new cars breaks were. Coming from an old car, the 2015 Elantra took a little getting use to! Its only been a few days and i am completely obsessed with my first new car! I would highly recommend Chris Condello and the Freehold Hyundai team for purchasing a vehicle!

Chris Condello

stu
1/30/2015

"excellent buying experience"

Mike Macdonald, my salesperson, did a great job. Knowledgeable friendly and believable. Worked with me on getting he right car and together with Tony Rodriquez the right price

Mike Macdonald, Tony Rodriquez

pat
1/23/2015

"USED CAR PURCHASE_ GREAT EXPERIENCE!"

I purchased my car from Mark Bellotti . He was knowledgeable and professional. He listened to me and stayed within my financial guidelines to help me get the best deal possible. I would absolutely recommend anyone looking for a car to go see Mark at Freehold Hyundai!

Mark Bellotti

lindasalcfas
1/14/2015

"Excellent Salesmanship"

Excellent salesmanship. Above and beyond knowledge and compassion. Made our purchase a rewarding experience. We have purchased 4 vehicles from Freehold Hyundai and one just the other day.

Philip Axel

alurie
1/08/2015

"Excellent Lease Experience"

Very pleasant experience leasing at Freehold Hyundai. My salesperson, Vince Mucci was professional, knowledgeable and extremely patient throughout the process of selecting, negotiating and taking delivery of my 2015 Sonata. Mr. Mucci took a great deal of time to fully review and demonstrate the proper usage of all features on the car. He easily recognized my lack of "new car" technology, and made me feel very comfortable before I left the dealership with my new vehicle.

Vince Mucci

Jax
1/06/2015

"Used car"

I purchased a car from Mark Bellotti. He was very patient and took the time to show me cars that I was interested in. I haven't purchased a new car in over 10 years and was expecting to deal with a pushy sales rep. My experience was the opposite which made me happy! I walked out with a new car and the process was not stressful at all. I suggest you see him for your next car purchase. ;)

Mark Bellotti

Ray Kane
1/05/2015

"Recent Purchase of a Hyundai Elantra"

My sales associate was fantastic. I will recommend her to everyone - Karen Lignelli. She was professional, very personable and worked hard to close my purchase quickly.

Karen Lignelli and the business manager and the Allstate representative

cdegaeta
1/02/2015

"Avoid an Unpleasant Experience"

My wife had finished payments on her car and the brakes were starting to go. She's been saying how she wanted to purchase an SUV. Being a Hyundai owner for 3 years, I thought the Santa Fe was a perfect fit for her. I wish I could say I had a good feeling about this dealership when I first walked in to it, but I'd be lying. I was pleasantly greeted and offered a drink, but when I sat down the salesman Philip Akel couldn't stop mentioning how their "commission free" buying experience is different than any other dealership I've ever been to. It must be the case, because this was my 6th car purchase and for some reason I had to sit down for a 20 minute explanation on how their dealership operates. Anyways, I did my research before hand and knew exactly what type of Santa Fe we wanted, an AWD model so my wife doesn't have to worry about inclement weather to reach her work. Apparently, Phil had other things in mind as he immediately began trashing AWD vehicles, basically trying to dispute common knowledge of how AWD actually functions as its flaws, which makes no sense. At that point I wanted to go, but my wife really needed a new vehicle and we needed to get it done that day, so against my better judgement we continued on. We then had a similar conversation regarding the rear-view camera, another option my wife insisted on that Phil tried to talk her out of. However, through all that they made a good deal with the trade-in of her old car and we agreed to a Silver Santa Fe Sport AWD. We also stressed that we needed the car ASAP. Considered it was Black Friday, he said the dealership would be too busy that weekend to have the resources to deliver the vehicle, but he guaranteed he could deliver a Silver Santa Fe Sport AWD on Monday latest Tuesday. Now I was expecting to see the Manager and finalize the deal, but Phil oddly said we were all set. I thought that didn't seem right as the VIN is usually secured at that time, but I was told it's just another way of how they do things differently from other dealerships. Still confused, we left our cash deposit and were told to expect a call Monday morning. Monday came around and no call, my wife had to track Phil down and didn't reach him until the afternoon where Phil stated they're having difficulty locating the car. On Tuesday, still no car. I reminded Phil that usually when a cash deposit is provided, a tangible car has already been set aside so I don't understand how they need to locate it. So locating it turned in to, a "delivery" issue. So this delivery issue continued till Thursday. After speaker to a manager the day before and not getting a follow up from them once again, I contacted Hyundai Corporate expressing my concern of how one of their dealerships is treating a current Hyundai owner. Not surprisingly I received a phone call from the GM the next day (Friday) promising to resolve this issue and to provide a loaner to my wife in the meantime. I then asked him why did it take so long for them to provide some type of alternate solution instead of sitting on their hands, only to get the reply "this has never happened before." I find that hard to believe. It was the first time I talked with him and he had an immediate temporary solution. Long story short, we finally got the car the following Tuesday. And it wasn't Silver as they had agreed to, it was Grey but my wife liked the color anyways. We picked it up, were begged to rate everything 10 on the survey even though they clearly didn't deserve it with the promise of a free gift. With the combination of the holidays and the guilt, we gave them the 10 rating. Bad things can happen to anyone and maybe it was some wild circumstances that made everything a nightmare. Well coincidentally around this same time I needed to turn in my Hyundai's lease, so I gave Freehold Hyundai a second chance. I went there 2 weeks later & went to see Phil again to check out a new Sonata Sport 2.0T to replace my 2012 Sonata 2.0T. Everything was great, we were even joking around about the follies of the last experience, and he thanked us for the high survey ratings. One of the managers who had helped during the Santa Fe fiasco had personally came up to my wife and addressed her by name to say hello. We got in to talking about the car and deja vu kicked in. He did the same thing of trying to get me interested in something I didn't want. He was explaining the ECO version of the car which is the opposite side of the spectrum compared to the Sport 2.0T. I stood my ground and told him what I wanted. I did my research beforehand and knew where the car's lease pricing would lie around. They asked me if I was prepared to leave with the car that day, and I was ready to-- if the price was fair. They came back with an absurdly inflated price. After voicing my displeasure of being pressured to give a 10 rating for the previous purchase that he did not deserve, how they clearly messed up the purchase of my wife's vehicle, and how they clearly do not care about wasting my time, I have had enough! I was headed for the door only to be stopped by the manager who had greeted my wife earlier. He saw I was agitated and wanted to quiet the situation and make me a deal I would like. I told him what would be a fair price and he went to do the numbers. It wasn't what I asked for but it was a fair deal. However I was still put off that it had to escalate for them to begin normal negotiations, but business is business and I was prepared to make a deal. While the manager was getting the paperwork together my wife was conversing with Phil still not understanding why it took an argument for them to come to a reasonable price even after all we've been through. Phil's response was along the lines of blaming the manager for not providing good numbers the first time because he has Parkinson's disease and did not remember who my wife was so to know to take care of us. My wife and I looked at each other baffled at his response as the manager clearly knew who my wife was. As we were still comprehending the shadiness of this sales team, I decided I finally had enough and began to walk out again. The manager came back dumbfounded to find us unhappy again wondering what occurred. Under pressure, we told him what Phil had said about him only to get a response of "so what?" And with those two words they summed up how they feel about their customers. To not even understand the unprofessional-ism to bring up a debilitating disease as a bargaining chip for their little sales duo is too much. We walked out of there for the last time. I purchased my Sonata at Circle Hyundai and had an amazing normal experience. Friendly salesman who didn't try to sell me on something else. They gave me what I wanted at a fair price without any aggravation. In and out in 3 hours and drove off with my new car. If you want to experience the Twlight Zone, go to Freehold Hyundai for an experience out of this world. And I never got my free gift.

Philip Akel

Nina
12/31/2014

"Used Car"

We had a fantastic experience with Vince M. He listened to our needs and found the perfect car to fit our budget. Kevin in financing was very helpful with the process. Everyone was very respectful.

Vince M., Kevin

madrn85
12/28/2014

"Pleasant car buying experience"

This dealership, and the salesman, Mike Mc Donald, made this the most pleasant car buying experience I have ever had. Left there completely satisfied with the deal we got, the price we paid and the car we drove home with. Completely hassle free!!

Mike McDonald, Jeff, Kevin