Freehold Hyundai

Freehold Hyundai
Freehold Hyundai Info

Long Island City Hyundai

Lester Glenn Hyundai

"Purchase of Hyundai Genesis"

My experience at Freehold Hyundai was a very pleasurable one. The Sales Representative, Phil Akel was not only extremely knowledgeable, friendly and professional, but ensured that my purchasing experience went smoothly. I would highly recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

"day at dealership"

The dealership was very corpative and made the leasing of the car a pleasant experience. The saleman Phil Akel was knowlodgeable and helpful in everyway. We would reccomand the dealership to others.

"Way to go Vince!"

Vince Mucci was our salesman - he was great! He was knowledgeable, patient and a pleasure to work with! Thank you again Vince! Your assistance with everything was much appreciated!

Vince Mucci

"A very pleased customer"

Great experience at Freehold Hyundai, from the very friendly and knowledgeable sales man, Vince Mucci, through the paperwork process and insurance. Love my new car.

Vince Mucci

"Great experience, very helpful"

Kevin was extremely helpful and really knows his stuff. The process was so simple as if he knew what I needed before I came! I will definitely recommend to my friends.

Kevin Burwell

"Great Experience!"

I love my new 2015 Elantra!! Phil Akel was great to work with & got me the exact car that I was looking for!! I would definitely recommend him (and Freehold Hyundai) to my friends and family!

"Phil is the the Man"

I normally don't write reviews, but My experience purchasing a car with Phil Akel was one the best that I have experienced, He listened and guided us in the right direction and made sure that we were happy. I recommend anyone looking for a Hyundai to ask for Phil.

Phil Akel

"Great place to buy a car"

I would highly recommend Freehold Hyundai to anyone who is looking for a car. Not only were the prices great but all the people were friendly. Justin Nolte helped my mother and I find a good, safe used car for me. He was extremely patient and friendly and went over several cars with us and had no problem explaining things for me several times that I didn't understand. Anyone who buys a car from him should be very happy with their service.

Justin Nolte

"Sales man Phil Akel at Freehold Hyundai"

Phil Akel made my buying experience at Freehold Hyundai stress free. This is my 4th Hyundai that I have purchased and as always I'm happy with the vehicle and the company behind it. Thanks.

"Amazing Experience!"

I had the pleasure of working with Geoff Covino. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and was extremely patient with my father who does not speak a word of English. Geoff, along with Ryan, made the process of buying a 2012 Hyundai Veloster very easy and painless. I would recommend everyone to go to Freehold Hyundai and ask for Geoff Covino!

Geoff Covino