Freehold Hyundai

Freehold Hyundai Info

Long Island City Hyundai

Lester Glenn Hyundai

"Great place"

Chris Harris is one of the best salesmen I ever dealt with. He was kind and knew what he was was talking about. Chris and Freehold hyundai overall is awesome

Chris Harris

"Karen Lignelli was very professional"

Had a great experience for the first time going to a car dealership. Sales representative was very professional and was concerned about my needs. Great experience, Great Sales Rep.

Karen Lignelli

"Great Customer Service"

Mike McDonald helped me with the process of evaluating a Hyundai for my family. He provided superb customer service through the process. I would definitely recommend shopping for a car at Freehold Hyundai

Mike McDonald

"True Professionals - Freehold Hyundai "

Freehold Hyundai has been my Hyundai dearlership of choice for almost 10 years now, because their professionalism cannot be beat! It was time to trade in my 2005 Tuscan and Jim Sheridan helped me and my Dad drive a brand new 2014 Elantra GT off the lot that same day! Jim and the staff at Freehold Hyundai made the process so easy and painless, and everyone is always ready to help. I love my new Elantra GT, Thanks Jim!

Jim Sheridan

"Great experience"

I would like to take the time to recommend anyone in the market for a new/used car to go see Chris Harris at freehold Hyundai. Chris is a kind, knowledgable sales professional who made the buying process simple and easy. I couldnt have asked for a better car buying experience.

Chris Harris

"Christopher Harris is a true professional"

Car shopping can sometimes be a difficult task. But at Freehold Hyundai the experience is made easier with their no pressure approach. They answered all my questions, I test drove the car and provided me with a low price that was unbeatable elsewhere. Kudos!

Christopher Harris

"Excellent customer service"

Spoke with Karen. She searched for the perfect SUV for me, and gave me some excellent prices. She followed up when she found some additional vehivles that matched my requests. She's a customer pleaser! Thanks Karen!

Karen

"Loving my car"

I highly recommend this dealership and the service I received from Vince Mucci was outstanding. Vince knowledge about the car I bought was excellent. Vince walked me through every option on the car and even set up features as well. Vince was polite and made the sale relaxing. Thank you Vince and Freehold Hyundai...

Vince Mucci

"Excellent Customer Service (Vince Mucci)"

I recently purchased a Hyundai Accent and was very satisfied with the dealership we stopped at (Freehold Hyundai) and the salesman who helped us .....Vince Mucci. Vince was knowledgeable and very helpful and made the car buying process a positive when in some cases it can be very much the opposite. I would highly recommend the dealership and dealing with Vince Mucci.

"Great Customer Service"

Good customer service. Our sales consultant Vince Mucci was very helpful with the process. I purchased this car for my father and Vince delivered and installed the new plates to his house. Thank's again!