Freehold Hyundai

Island Hyundai

1,441 Dealership Reviews
unchyundai
5/24/2016

"Thomas Bastidas was excellent, great dealership."

Absolutely felt like a very personal, fun experience. I was not treated like a "sale" but as a customer. Their location is beautiful, the vehicles great, the pricing was EXTREMELY competitive, and Thomas was one of the best (if not the best) salesmen I've ever had the pleasure to work with. Felt like I was talking to a friend.

Thomas Bastidas

voula12711
5/24/2016

"vivian homatopoulos"

They made it very easy for me to decide what car to purchase and work with me to come to an agreement with the price .

Thomas bastidas

rcass
5/23/2016

"Purchase of new 2016 Sonata"

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND FREEHOLD HYUNDAI AND ANTHONY MANSFIELD. EXPERIENCE WAS TOP NOTCH, PROFESSIONAL AND PAINLESS.. WALKED AWAY WITH A GREAT DEAL, AND A GREAT CAR..

ANTHONY MANSFIELD

kylekelly19
5/21/2016

"Kyle Kelly- 2017 Santa Fe"

we had a great experience from start to finish. Only complaint would be to have gotten the all weather floor mats and privacy screen for the trunk included. Other than that fantastic!

Stephen

mlded

"Great experience!"

The experience in leasing my new car was made easy by our salesperson, Karen Lignelli. She was very professional and courteous and easy to work with. Absolutely no pressure, she understood my needs and desires and made what could have been a stressful experience into a pleasant one.

icejan

"fast efficient purchase"

no hassle, quick and easy, professionalism with a comfortable atmosphere. we are the happy owners of an elantra, exactly what i desired at an affordable price steve cirillo was our efficient salesman that we shall use again.

steve cirillo

luvmonkey20

"New car purchase"

Like my title says this was my second purchase here. My first purchase I wouldn't wish the experience and what followed on anyone. That being said thank you to the best service advisor Isaac For being whom he is to change my thought on this dealership. I purchased my second new vehicle last Saturday and was definitely a better experience then last. Jim Sheridan was my salesman, what a nice gentleman. He took the time to understand what I was looking for and hooked me up with a beautiful car. He insured I was satisfied. When the car was ready to drive off the lot he made sure I knew about all the new instruments and gadgets the new car had that the last one didn't. He also on his day off called to see how things were going and made sure I was satisfied with the new purchase. Thank you Jim for a pleasant experience and a huge thank you to my favorite service manager Isaac for being great at your job and for pointing me towards Jim.

Isacc, Jim Sheridan

DanManoc
5/20/2016

"Great Service"

Steve Cirillo was very helpful in purchasing my new car. He made the process fast and easy. I was very happy with my experience at Freehold Hyundai.

Steve Cirillo

Sonataguy
5/20/2016

"Happy with my deal"

I was looking for a newer used car that fits my budget, with no money out of pocket, and only a decent credit score. Jim Sheridan met me at the door and instantly made it his point to help me out. I had been to three other dealerships that day and he was the only one who came right out when we got there. It took some time and a lot of back and forth but in the end he got me the deal I wanted. He was very polite and never gave me a hard time. I don't like car shopping at all because of many different reasons but I actually am very happy that I went to freehold Hyundai and met Jim Sheridan.

Jim Sheridan, Kristina Melendy

Elantra Lover
5/19/2016

"It was a very relaxing no pressure experience."

Everyone was very helpful and Karen Lignelli did a great job working with me. I would highly recommend having her help my friends and family. She was thorough and did her best to get me a fair deal. Also, Cary Rose was hands on. I would highly recommend Freehold Hyundai.

Karen Lignelli, Cary Rose, Kristina Melendy