Read Reviews Freeland Chevrolet

Cindy DunningService Advisor6 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Freeland Chevrolet

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Freeland Chevrolet has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Freeland Chevrolet

We are a locally owned and operated dealership that has been awarded Chevrolet's Mark of Excellence award for customer service, sales volume, and employee training for each year we have been opened.

No dealer fees, low price guarantee, and 3 day return policy make our employees accountable to our customers.

Our Location

1b2c3d
6/9/2014 3:59:32 PM

Carlos BrittainCarlos Brittain

My Review Of Freeland Chevrolet :

My daughter recently purchased a pre-owned vehicle and Carlos Brittain was her sales professional. I was immediately impressed by Carlos's professionalism. I perceived him as not just a hit and run salesman, whose only interest was to make his monthly sales target, but someone who who take all of the time necessary to make his client comfortable with the sales process. Every question my daughter asked, Carlos answered. Never ducking her questions or ever taking cover. He patiently, carefully and thoroughly explained the trade in process and how her automobile was appraised. He explained the financing aspects of her purchase, warranty protection and Freeland Chevrolet's service facilities. When we initially went into the dealership my daughter was apprehensive as to her ability to qualify for purchasing her 2013 vehicle. As a father, I cannot describe her delight, happiness and bright eyes as Carlos prepared her to take delivery of her vehicle prior to us leaving the dealership. It was well past the dealerships closing time and Carlos Brittain and Sean Donaldson, Finance Manager were extremely patient and such, there was never a hint that they were attempting to rush us out so they could go home. Carlos took the time to explain every single feature of her new vehicle. I can honestly and sincerely tell you that ANYONE, I know who is looking to purchase a new or used vehicle will be referred to Carlos, Sean and Freeland Chevrolet.

Twitter
"Wow !!!! What a awesome experience we had again with Tim..."

DAYNDAYN
4/6/2014 10:05:41 AM

Tim RileyTim Riley

My Review Of Freeland Chevrolet :

Wow !!!! What a awesome experience we had again with Tim Riley and Shane Turner . We came back to Freeland because of the great customer service that Tim Riley provided before. We bought a car for my son and again we could not be happier . We are also coming back this week to purchase a truck for my brother. Tim Riley is a incredible salesman and he is a asset to your dealership.Shane Turner was a absolute pleasure to work with as well, Congratulations Ben Freeland on these awesome employees. Looking forward to doing business again in the very near future.

Twitter
"I had trouble with another dealership and when I..."

Destined2014
3/20/2014 1:31:40 PM

Tommy Poston

My Review Of Freeland Chevrolet :

I had trouble with another dealership and when I contacted Freeland, they were nothing but nice. They told me that they would do all they could to get me into a quality vehicle. Tommy, my dealer, was patient and extremely helpful. He stayed in constant contact with me until I could make it to the dealership to check out cars. I'm so very pleased with my expereince there. I didn't feel like I was any different, just because my financial situation isn't the best. I was made to feel important. We love our car and will recommend Freeland to any and everybody.

Twitter
"I appreciated the great service by Mr. Litton. He spent..."

kenny27
12/31/2013 9:59:53 PM

Lee LintonLee Linton

My Review Of Freeland Chevrolet :

I appreciated the great service by Mr. Litton. He spent as much time as I needed to make my decision to buy a new truck. I bought my truck at Freeland because Mr. Freeland has done so much for the local community. They had also been the service provider for the other truck. My experience was very good.

Kenny Williams

Twitter
"Patrick was extremely helpful and he found the car that..."

eterialb
11/30/2013 12:09:59 PM

My Review Of Freeland Chevrolet :

Patrick was extremely helpful and he found the car that suits my lifestyle and needs. His enthusiasm for his job was infectious and he never made me feel pressured to purchase just any vehicle but was careful to allow me to make my own decisions. The dealership was clean and inviting. The experience was positive overall.

Twitter
"Steve worked hard to make us happy with our..."

patty davenport
11/4/2013 7:51:22 PM

Steve BeckSteve Beck

My Review Of Freeland Chevrolet :

Steve worked hard to make us happy with our purchase.there were problems with the car,and he worked for several days to make it right. He gave us different loaner cars to suit disibilities we have. Nice guy, as is the finance manager,ricky .

Twitter
"Very nice dealership to work with. They answered all my..."

Rickspur
10/22/2013 5:54:12 PM

My Review Of Freeland Chevrolet :

Very nice dealership to work with. They answered all my question and asked several follow up questions that resulted in me getting a rebate that I was unaware of. Every one was very helpfull and went out of their way to find me the vehicle I was a looking for. Would be happy to do businness there again.

Twitter
"This was my first Brand New car,I have owned 4 used.I was..."

aputman0311
9/27/2013 5:33:02 PM

Mike BushMike Bush

4.4

My Review Of Freeland Chevrolet :

This was my first Brand New car,I have owned 4 used.I was very happy with the service and timely manner with which the deal was closed.My only issue was the price,it was a little out of of my comfort level,but overall I am very happy with my purchase.I do wish more was done to get me down to $400 a month but with only decent credit I am happy with how painless the process was.As long as my first Chevy holds up I will be a return customer.Thank you to Mike Bush and Rickey Clark for the help and I Iook forward to continued business with you guys.Thank you to Freeland Chevy and your staff on my First Chevy,love it....

Twitter
"I was very hesitant prior to going to the dealer only..."

Jegarner01
9/26/2013 11:59:36 PM

Mike BushMike Bush

My Review Of Freeland Chevrolet :

I was very hesitant prior to going to the dealer only because of past experiences with pushy sales people. I am so happy to report that Mike Bush was not in that category. Mr. Bush treated me like I was buying a 2014 Camero when I was just buying a used car. Everyone was so friendly the process was not time consuming at all and Mike was right there with me every step of the way. I will refer everyone I know to Freeland Chevy and salesman Mike Bush.

Twitter
"Freeland Chevrolet has the best quality of employees that..."

donng0811
9/26/2013 9:29:17 PM

Sean DonaldsonSean Donaldson

My Review Of Freeland Chevrolet :

Freeland Chevrolet has the best quality of employees that I've ever dealt with. They were constantly in contact with me wanting to be sure that I received the car I wanted as well as the best price. I have never experienced the quality of service at a dealership as I did with Freeland Chevrolet. I honestly felt they were sincere in their efforts of helping me to achieve the car I really wanted. I wanted to say a big "thank you" to my salesman, Patrick Sturm who was very helpful in every aspect. I would recommend Freeland Chevrolet to anyone.

Reviews 11-20 >>