Freeland Chevrolet

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

Freeland Chevrolet

Freeland Chevrolet Info
About Freeland Chevrolet

We are a locally owned and operated dealership that has been awarded Chevrolet's Mark of Excellence award for customer service, sales volume, and employee training for each year we have been opened. No dealer fees, low price guarantee, and 3 day return policy make our employees accountable to our customers.

About Freeland Chevrolet Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
drewhill38
3/01/2015

"Great service"

Came to have tires put on and I thought I would be there long, but not at all they got me in and out. Thanks Ellis Roberts

Ellis Roberts

Mallen
3/01/2015

"Customer service was top notch!"

Mike Watson was superb! We couldn't have asked for a better sales rep. He has a great personality and is a go-getter that is very willing to please- and for that reason he got the sale that he did. I would recommend him to anyone as well as Freeland! Thanks for everything!

Baileys_maro12
2/28/2015

"Professional, Pleasant, and Fair"

Worked with Joyce Lewis on 2/20. We came in due to a tire that was deflating quickly. We had to stop 3 times to put air in before finally making it to the service center. We only let Freeland's service center work on our car that is way we didn't just stop at some random shop along the way. Anywho, we made it safely and we were hoping they could just patch it up. Unfortunately, we had to purchase a new tire and we kinda expected that since we could hear the air coming out. Joyce walked us back to see the damage to the tire prior to just replacing and charging us. I appreciated that one of the mechanics explained why they could not just plug it up and showed us the tire. We purchased our Chevy Camero in 2012 at this dealershipn with Llyod Harris and will not go anywhere else for maintenance and repairs. They always do a great job and are fairly priced. When we decide to buy another vehicle will will be returning here and working with Llyod. Thanks again to Joyce for taking care of us on that visit!

Andrea
2/27/2015

"Good experience"

Tabris was very professional during the entire process and involved Chris when appropriate. Thanks for all of your help and we love the new Impala!

CRobinson

"Freeland Service"

I have been coming to Freeland Service for years and I love coming to see Mrs. Joyce Lewis, Stephanie Beasley, and the rest of the Freeland Service Department staff. Every visit is pleasant and they always do their best to make sure that the work is done right and that I am in and out fast. If you haven't used Freeland service, you are missing out on great people and great service.

jlrt121402

"quick and helpful"

not a big fan of visiting service departments however Ellis Roberts was incredibly helpful. he got my vehicle in quickly, got me a ride to work, called with diagnosis and that he had found an item that was able to be warrantied, along with another service that would help prevent it from happening again, gave him the greenlight, he gave me a time it would be ready stuck to it called me 30 min prior to being ready, offered to have the shuttle pick me back up if needed explained the entire bill to me .. was great.. even had a surprise when i picked up my truck, have a low tire light thats been on as ive neglected to fille it back up.. without even being mentioned the technician filled it.. very impressed by that took time to do a small non mentioned item. very appreciated.

silvarado

"Great purchase!"

Tabris and Sean, it was a pleasure having you as our sales and finance person, you were very patient and explain every step of the way in full detail and it was well appreciated. Thanks a bunch.

MJ Woodard

"Dreadful to pleasant"

I am one who dreads the whole car buying process. When the time had come to embark on that dreaded task I found myself at Freeland Chevrolet and I must say my this experience was different that past experiences.. Lloyd and Shane worked with us through the whole process and made it very pleasant. Also, in all fairness I have a tendency to make things difficult for a car salesman. That would be a quote from my wife.

Horton647
2/25/2015

"Great customer service "

I have been a customer of freeland Chevrolet for years. I worked with Jonathan Stainton-James to get my speakers fixed. He worked with and followed up with me for several months until my speakers came in. He exemplifies what great customer service is! From start to finish, he was there and I certainly appreciate him. Good job on being a representative of freeland Chevy!

Camarojoe
2/25/2015

"Good deal"

Bought a new camaro, Easiest car buy and fastest of my life, and I'm over 50. A good overall experience, I do recommend to friends and family.

Reviews of Sean Donaldson