Freeland Chevrolet

Ellis Roberts

March 22, 2017

"Amazing "

- Zach1025

Steve helped me with every step of buying my first new truck. Very friendly, didn't try to rope me into buying anything I didn't want, and he really cared about helping me in any way possible. I couldn't recommend this any more.

March 21, 2017

"Evan Diehl"

- Sandra Uti

Evan was absolutely phenomenal! Our son knew exactly what he wanted my husband and me to purchase. He and Evan had several discussions before we arrived at Freeland. The experience was wonderful. Evan was attentive to detail, did not make promises that he could not keep, was polite, cordial, and professional. Although we were on site for more than 5 hours, it seemed like we had spent much less time at Freeland. I never thought that I would be a Chevrolet owner. Chevrolet vehicles never appealed to me. Now, my husband, one of our sons, and I, all, own a Chevrolet vehicle. We appreciate Evan's patience and commitment to making our buying experience pleasant and special!

March 20, 2017

"First time buyer experience, success. "

- Hannahgwinhg

Lindsey was absolutely amazing. Kind and gentle, yet fun and excited. She was very knowledgeable about cars and if she didn't know something she would find out very quickly. I didn't feel any pressure from her only great customer service in that she help me figure out exactly what I wanted. I would recommend all my family and friends go see her!

New 2016 Chevrolet Cruze, $19990