Freeland Chevrolet

Makes: Chevrolet|Service Center

Freeland Chevrolet
Freeland Chevrolet Info
About Freeland Chevrolet

We are a locally owned and operated dealership that has been awarded Chevrolet's Mark of Excellence award for customer service, sales volume, and employee training for each year we have been opened. No dealer fees, low price guarantee, and 3 day return policy make our employees accountable to our customers.

About Freeland Chevrolet Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking

"GREAT DEALERSHIP"

THIS DERLERSHIP AND SALES PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT THAN MOST DEALERSHIPS. IF YOU LIKE HIGH PRESSURE DEALERS AND SALES PEOPLE THEN DO NOT GO TO THIS DEALER. I HAVE PURCHASED THREE TRUCKS FROM THIS DEALER THE LAST TWO FROM LEE LINTON. EVERYONE SHOULD BUY AT LEAST ONE VEHICLE FROM LEE JUST TO WATCH HIM WORK FOR YOU. YOU WILL BR AMAZED.

"Horrific service"

They are terrible never use them for repairs. I was hung up on mid sentence when I requested they contact me when the recalled part was in so my husband and I could change our work schedules to pick it up. They kept my car hostage for 2 months trying to up sale me on not just getting the recalled piece fixed. My car operated perfectly before going in with the exception of the recalled part. In that time they killed my battery. They had to jump it for me to drive off the lot and now it won't start at all. Never ever giving them my business again.

Entire service staff

"Priceless!"

So I literally answered a letter in the mail regarding refinancing my vehicle or purchasing a new vehicle to get a lower rate...I was very doubtful that I would qualify for either but I said it won't hurt to try. I was there for 3 hours but I didn't mind because that must mean they are doing every thing they can to help me and that's exactly what they did :) They were so friendly and inviting....ALL of them! I left with a new vehicle and a very fair rate and I was literally in shock! I appreciate you guys especially Mr Tim Riley who was my salesman and Mr Sean Donaldson who worked his magic to make sure my car was protected! And can't forget Mr Shane Turner for the cinnamon rolls! LOL

"Best Car Buying Experience..."

We hopped from dealership to dealership looking for what I wanted. I knew exactly what I wanted, and Freeland Chevrolet was the only dealership out of all that we visited that had almost exactly what I wanted. I initially wasn't looking for brand new. But once I saw the price comparison for the car that I wanted vs. the 2013 and 14 (with 30k to 45k miles) - it just made sense to buy new. Lee's professionalism and patience were fantastic (although I did feel sorry for the guy having to work til midnight - some new promotional thing they were trying out). It was an overall great experience! Lee also offered to set up a time for me to go have a sunroof installed (this was a deal breaker and he mentioned that he could get one installed and that the company doing it offered a lifetime warranty). SOLD! If you're looking for a new Chevy, ask for Lee! He gave me a few of his cards and if anyone mentions anything about looking at new cars - I hand them his card! I highly recommend!

"America's Best"

My daughter recently purchased a pre-owned vehicle and Carlos Brittain was her sales professional. I was immediately impressed by Carlos's professionalism. I perceived him as not just a hit and run salesman, whose only interest was to make his monthly sales target, but someone who who take all of the time necessary to make his client comfortable with the sales process. Every question my daughter asked, Carlos answered. Never ducking her questions or ever taking cover. He patiently, carefully and thoroughly explained the trade in process and how her automobile was appraised. He explained the financing aspects of her purchase, warranty protection and Freeland Chevrolet's service facilities. When we initially went into the dealership my daughter was apprehensive as to her ability to qualify for purchasing her 2013 vehicle. As a father, I cannot describe her delight, happiness and bright eyes as Carlos prepared her to take delivery of her vehicle prior to us leaving the dealership. It was well past the dealerships closing time and Carlos Brittain and Sean Donaldson, Finance Manager were extremely patient and such, there was never a hint that they were attempting to rush us out so they could go home. Carlos took the time to explain every single feature of her new vehicle. I can honestly and sincerely tell you that ANYONE, I know who is looking to purchase a new or used vehicle will be referred to Carlos, Sean and Freeland Chevrolet.

Sean Donaldson

"Wow !!!! What a awesome experience we had again with Tim..."

Wow !!!! What a awesome experience we had again with Tim Riley and Shane Turner . We came back to Freeland because of the great customer service that Tim Riley provided before. We bought a car for my son and again we could not be happier . We are also coming back this week to purchase a truck for my brother. Tim Riley is a incredible salesman and he is a asset to your dealership.Shane Turner was a absolute pleasure to work with as well, Congratulations Ben Freeland on these awesome employees. Looking forward to doing business again in the very near future.

Shane Turner

"I had trouble with another dealership and when I..."

I had trouble with another dealership and when I contacted Freeland, they were nothing but nice. They told me that they would do all they could to get me into a quality vehicle. Tommy, my dealer, was patient and extremely helpful. He stayed in constant contact with me until I could make it to the dealership to check out cars. I'm so very pleased with my expereince there. I didn't feel like I was any different, just because my financial situation isn't the best. I was made to feel important. We love our car and will recommend Freeland to any and everybody.

Tommy Poston

"I appreciated the great service by Mr. Litton. He spent..."

I appreciated the great service by Mr. Litton. He spent as much time as I needed to make my decision to buy a new truck. I bought my truck at Freeland because Mr. Freeland has done so much for the local community. They had also been the service provider for the other truck. My experience was very good. Kenny Williams

"Patrick was extremely helpful and he found the car that..."

Patrick was extremely helpful and he found the car that suits my lifestyle and needs. His enthusiasm for his job was infectious and he never made me feel pressured to purchase just any vehicle but was careful to allow me to make my own decisions. The dealership was clean and inviting. The experience was positive overall.

"Steve worked hard to make us happy with our..."

Steve worked hard to make us happy with our purchase.there were problems with the car,and he worked for several days to make it right. He gave us different loaner cars to suit disibilities we have. Nice guy, as is the finance manager,ricky .

Steve beck