Freeland Chevrolet

5333 Hickory Hollow Parkway,
Antioch, Tennessee 37013
Freeland Chevrolet Info
About Freeland Chevrolet

We are a locally owned and operated dealership that has been awarded Chevrolet's Mark of Excellence award for customer service, sales volume, and employee training for each year we have been opened. No dealer fees, low price guarantee, and 3 day return policy make our employees accountable to our customers.

About Freeland Chevrolet Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
darryl66
3/27/2015

"Excellent Dealer"

Lloyd was great! Very honest and straight forward. And very courteous, too. I don't buy many new cars, but I hope to go back here for the next one.

Steph
3/25/2015

"Rodger is Awesome!!!"

Rodger is amazing!!! Would definitely buy a car from him again. Got me a great car at a price within my budget. He even bought us dinner! Nicest car salesman I've ever met :)

scb9456
3/25/2015

"Top of the line"

Probably the best experience every buying a car,take that back. BUYING A DREAM!!! Finance folks worked a miracle. Very professional crew. Then the AllState insurance group, outstanding. What an eyeturning vehicle we drove home. A brand new 2015 Chevrolet Traverse. "JUST AWESOME"

ecamp13
3/20/2015

"Great Experience "

When I went here I was only looking and ended up purchasing a car! They completely sold me through great customer service A+. I will definitely buy my next car from there. Will also recommend to anyone. My best experience thus far!

vshelby
3/20/2015

"purchase of Chevy Traverse "

Everyone has been very nice. Will recommend Freeland Chevy to my family and friends. The small things we found wrong with the vehicle they had no problems with fixing them.

ruthiee137
3/18/2015

"Mike Watson-"The best salesman""

The salesman that took excellent care of not only myself, but of my boyfriend too was Mike Watson!! I cannot even put into words how helpful and considerate he was knowing my situation with wanting a car. Never once did I feel that he was trying to cheat me out of my money or give us a bad deal. Even though I was stuck on what car I wanted Mike made sure to show me a wider range of cars and prices just to make sure that I was positive on the sale. He always did everything in MY best interest! Also, the person that helped with the financing was awesome too!! He was just as excited about my new car as I was. Even going back in there with my boyfriend, he (Sean Donaldson) recognized me and came straight over to make sure I was being dealt with right. Of course, Mike Watson was doing an outstanding job again! I had THE best experience with you all and will definitely recommend others to come do business with you all!! Also the finance man for my boyfriend kept us laughing the whole time! He was very helpful with explaining everything to us so that we completely understood the payments. This was Shane Turner! I can not thank you guys enough at Freeland for helping me get my first car!! Oh..and the best part is Mike Watson even made it so I have a unicorn on my license plate!!(: Yes, by far the best salesman ever!!

Pj
3/14/2015

"Greatful "

Purchasing my car from freeland was such a long process in the staff there is friendly so the wait isn't that bad and u have refreshments and things but besides the wait I had a wonderful experience jim helped me find the car I loved in my price range they all are so nice a helpful they made my car buying experience really pleasent thanks guys I love my car I can afford my car and I dbt feel like I got played I would recommend anyone to freeland ps I never write reviews so u know they were great!

BrittM23
3/13/2015

"A Experience To Remember! "

Thanks Michael Watson For Helping Me Get Into A Nice Reasonable Vehicle! You Were Very Friendly & Provided Upbeat Customer Service! I Will Reccommed Anyone Needing A Vehicle To Come See You!

Michael Watson

sorakray
3/12/2015

"Smooth, pleasant experience"

Our salesman, Jim Beam, worked really hard for us to help us get our truck. Was never pushy, always very nice and cordial. Everything went pretty fast and we got exactly what wanted. Would definitely buy from Freeland and Jim again.

smspencer
3/11/2015

"WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE"

I JUST WANTED TO GIVE MR.JONATHAN JAMES A HIGH FIVE. THIS IS WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ALL ABOUT!! I REALLY APPRECIATE THE WAY I WAS TREATED AND I WILL BE COMING BACK!! HE WALKED ME THROUGH THE FINDING OUT WHAT WAS WRONG WITH MY CAR AND WHEN HE DID HE EXPLAINED TO ME WHAT WAS GOING ON AND WHAT IT WOULD COST. I REALLY FELT LIKE HE CARED AND WAS CONCERNED ABOUT MY CAR. NOT JUST ANOTHER MECHANIC THAT WAS OUT TRYING TO GET ME TO BUY UNNECESSARY PARTS. I WILL BE RECOMMENDING MY FRIENDS!! THANKS AGAIN JONATHAN STAINTON-JAMES YOU ARE COOL AND ALRIGHT IN MY BOOK!!!

Reviews of Jonathan Stanton-James