Freeland Chevrolet

5333 Hickory Hollow Parkway,
Antioch, Tennessee 37013
Freeland Chevrolet Info
About Freeland Chevrolet

We are a locally owned and operated dealership that has been awarded Chevrolet's Mark of Excellence award for customer service, sales volume, and employee training for each year we have been opened. No dealer fees, low price guarantee, and 3 day return policy make our employees accountable to our customers.

About Freeland Chevrolet Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
Steven
8/27/2015

"Amazing Experience with "NO PRESSURE""

Freeland Chevrolet had a wide range and variety of the vehicle I was looking for. They had very fair prices with incentives/rebates, worked with me on my trade in, and got me the deal I was looking for. Excellent customer service, was able to answer all my questions, and was given the attention I would expect when purchasing a new vehicle. Lee was great and I appreciated his assistance in every step of my purchase.

GiftedAndGoofy
8/25/2015

"Buying a car"

The service was fantastic. Soon as I walked in I had gotten instant service. Jim Beam treated me like I was his very own son.

Amy
8/19/2015

"Tommy Poston is an amazing guy to buy a vehicle from."

Freeland chevy cares for their customers. They were very intintive to my needs and my budget. I would call these guys friends. I will definitely come back to buy my new vehicle from Freeland chevy.

silveradogirl
8/19/2015

"Excellent Experience!!!"

My husband and I had been looking for a Silverado for 3 months. Went to Freeland Chevrolet and found the truck of our dreams. Staff was wonderful and pleasant. Everything went so well and we would recommend them to anyone. Jeff was incredible. If we need another vehicle we know where to go.

Cadillac092015
8/18/2015

"The Ultimate Service"

I have brought my used Cadillac in a couple times to get fixes done, and the service has been incredible. I got the Cadillac from the dealership, and they've been nothing but helpful.

bbarch01
8/18/2015

"Fast and Courteous"

I began maintenance program with Freeland for my Equinox. The experience was pleasant. Easy in easy out. Nice waiting area. Staff is courteous and polite.

DynamoDiva
8/16/2015

"Most exciting 3 hours experience!!!! "

Please purchase your car from Freeland. I was shopping for a 2015 Impala black in color. All the Chevy dealerships has new ones for over $36k. When I went onto Freeland's website I found two black 2015 Impala's under $27K used with no more than 30,000 miles. I was sold, I starting entering in my information online to get pre-approved. Lloyd Harris, my salesman said I did save time by entering my information online. Well Lloyd was there waiting on me with the car pulled up ready for a test drive. He is the sweetest most professional sales guy I've ever met. He did not pressure me or make me feel uncomfortable. I felt right at home and also knew another sales guy Smitherman, our sons play football together. Freeland is a family orientated atmosphere, a great team. Shane my financial guy made the process of signing my life away, easy as cutting pie. He was so friendly and personable, we knew each other kid's names by the time we were done. Did I mention the entire process was only 3 hours. I was in and was out. I didn't sit around bored waiting for the banks to come back with an answer. The team kept me entertained and very comfortable. My car is great I love it so much!!!!! Thank you guys so much!!!!!!!!

vietvet
8/16/2015

"I bought a car"

I was torn between fixing my 14-year-old car or getting a new one. I owned an Impala so went to Freeland Chevrolet to look. I left with MY new car. Chris Carrier (the salesman) was personable, efficient and knowledgeable, Everyone I met at the dealership was friendly and helpful. My new Impala has a lot of bells and whistles, which my old one did not, so it will take this old Vietnam vet some time to practice and learn about things like On Star. But it doesn`t diminish the fact that I have a well-build, smooth-running vehicle. I love American-made cars, and having a Chevy fits me to a tee.

Ricky.....AND I forgot his last name right now....with my paperwork

mashtong12
8/10/2015

"Painfree, fast, and extremely friendly"

After purchasing my used car from Freeland Chevrolet, I noticed some minor detail issues that were over looked when buying the car. I called the service line to see what could be done and if I could use my insurance to cover the cost. After listing my issues and hearing my story, I was told "Not a problem." Not only did I get next day service, but they went on and covered the cost of the problems without touching my insurance. Everything was fast, I was in and out, and I truly was treated like a friend that they had known for years. Two thumbs up from this girl!

nickydrake21
8/10/2015

"Review"

I had an old beat up car on its last leg. i ended up barely making it to freehand on a hope and a prayer and had a diagnostic and knew soon what my cars fate would be....The cost to repair my badly broken vehicle surpassed the initial amount spent to acquire the car. I was worried i would not find a car with new credit such as mine. But Mr Ellis Roberts took great care of me in services and linked me with Lee Linton who worked hard to make sure i left there with a reliable car that i was happy to own! He was very patient with me and unlike any sales man I've ever encountered. I feel like i really got a great car at an affordable rate for me. My experience here was top notch and Id tell any friend needing a new vehicle; to find lee linton at freeland.

Reviews of Jonathan Stanton-James