Freeland Chevrolet

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Closed

Freeland Chevrolet

Freeland Chevrolet Info
About Freeland Chevrolet

We are a locally owned and operated dealership that has been awarded Chevrolet's Mark of Excellence award for customer service, sales volume, and employee training for each year we have been opened. No dealer fees, low price guarantee, and 3 day return policy make our employees accountable to our customers.

About Freeland Chevrolet Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
CRobinson

"Freeland Service"

I have been coming to Freeland Service for years and I love coming to see Mrs. Joyce Lewis, Stephanie Beasley, and the rest of the Freeland Service Department staff. Every visit is pleasant and they always do their best to make sure that the work is done right and that I am in and out fast. If you haven't used Freeland service, you are missing out on great people and great service.

jlrt121402

"quick and helpful"

not a big fan of visiting service departments however Ellis Roberts was incredibly helpful. he got my vehicle in quickly, got me a ride to work, called with diagnosis and that he had found an item that was able to be warrantied, along with another service that would help prevent it from happening again, gave him the greenlight, he gave me a time it would be ready stuck to it called me 30 min prior to being ready, offered to have the shuttle pick me back up if needed explained the entire bill to me .. was great.. even had a surprise when i picked up my truck, have a low tire light thats been on as ive neglected to fille it back up.. without even being mentioned the technician filled it.. very impressed by that took time to do a small non mentioned item. very appreciated.

silvarado

"Great purchase!"

Tabris and Sean, it was a pleasure having you as our sales and finance person, you were very patient and explain every step of the way in full detail and it was well appreciated. Thanks a bunch.

MJ Woodard

"Dreadful to pleasant"

I am one who dreads the whole car buying process. When the time had come to embark on that dreaded task I found myself at Freeland Chevrolet and I must say my this experience was different that past experiences.. Lloyd and Shane worked with us through the whole process and made it very pleasant. Also, in all fairness I have a tendency to make things difficult for a car salesman. That would be a quote from my wife.

Horton647
2/25/2015

"Great customer service "

I have been a customer of freeland Chevrolet for years. I worked with Jonathan Stainton-James to get my speakers fixed. He worked with and followed up with me for several months until my speakers came in. He exemplifies what great customer service is! From start to finish, he was there and I certainly appreciate him. Good job on being a representative of freeland Chevy!

Camarojoe
2/25/2015

"Good deal"

Bought a new camaro, Easiest car buy and fastest of my life, and I'm over 50. A good overall experience, I do recommend to friends and family.

scott
2/24/2015

"recall on truck."

Ellis handled my recall with no problems, the wait was less than expected, good job. If any service work is needed in the future ,I will check with them first.

Sandra
2/24/2015

"Oil Change and Tire rotation "

I have been a customer of Freeland for years. They are the best and the service department is awesome. I love doing business with such professional friendly people!

Klbryson
2/23/2015

"Michael is the best!!"

It it wasn't for Michael, I would have left empty handed. I was being shown cars that I had no intention on buying and did not want then Michael stepped in and started showing me cars more my style. Big thanks to him!

Ken
2/22/2015

"Corvette recall repair"

I recently had my Corvette repaired at the dealership and had a very good experience with Joyce taking care of service write up. I was greeted by name and the job was completed in a very timely manner just as promised. They have a great waiting area with refreshments and a large screen TV. Joyce made the entire service process very personal and easy. I was very pleased with the results of the service.

Reviews of Sean Donaldson