Freeland Chevrolet

5333 Hickory Hollow Parkway, Antioch, Tennessee 37013 Open Now 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Carlos Brittain, Sales Executive, Freeland Chevrolet

Tommy Poston

January 19, 2017

"Freeland Chevrolet Service"

- bh747

I have had my truck in for service at Freeland Chevrolet three times now. Each time it was serviced perfectly. Sean took good care of my vehicle's service needs correctly and Carol Joscelyn was tops as far as customer service satisfaction is concerned. Carol is the kindest person at a dealership I have ever met. I sincerely hope Freeland Chevrolet recognizes her dedication.

January 18, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Kevelyn N.

Carlos Brittain is great! My husband purchased a vehicle from Carlos last year and said it was the best experience he had so naturally we went right back to Carlos when it came time for me to get a new car. He was so great to work with and made the process easy from beginning to the end. Plus their popcorn was really good too. Overall experience was a ten. I certainly would recommend Carlos and the team at Freeland Chevrolet.

January 17, 2017

"Chevrolet Truck 1500"

- Margaret

Chuck andI are very please with our purchase. We do love the color and the apperanceof the truck. We are very glad that you ( Mr. Jim Beam) was our salesman and the help of John. See you Soon.

2015 Chevrolet Express