Freeland Chevrolet

Freeland Chevrolet

Call
Freeland Chevrolet Info
About Freeland Chevrolet

We are a locally owned and operated dealership that has been awarded Chevrolet's Mark of Excellence award for customer service, sales volume, and employee training for each year we have been opened. No dealer fees, low price guarantee, and 3 day return policy make our employees accountable to our customers.

About Freeland Chevrolet Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
shockandawe11
1/27/2015

"great service and very knowledgeable"

I had a great experience with my sales executive Rodger Smitherman he was very knowledgeable and passionate about helping us find The right vehicle, and helping throughout the process and making shur that we had no questions. He also introduced us to everyone so if we had any problems or questions that we know who to go to, and that we had a face to a name.

edp
1/24/2015

"Fast friendly and fair"

we have done business with them before and have found them really wanting to sell cars and not pressure anything. Making sure we know all the options and willing to work with us.

Syd101
1/23/2015

"Guarantied Great Service "

I always receive the best service when ever I have to get my car serviced! They are friendly, welcoming and always willing to go the extra mile to make sure that the best service is provided!

Rescuer

"Awesome Customer Service"

The service and help was awesome. I have never had a group of people to make ever make me feel at home and was there for my every need. Thank you Johnathon for you customer service

thatAlbanese

"hhr recall fix "

Jonathan took good care of me and my grandfather. He was nice and he ficed the car in a timely manner. He is a good guy that works at a great dealer ship. I would recommend them to anyone.

JimA
1/22/2015

"Several Experiences all were Positive."

For the last several months I have had four experiences with the service department. All were positive. Three of these visits were for recalls. Although they were free, I felt like I was treated like they wanted to do the best job possible. I had a recent experience was with the car locks and the remote.. Months ago I had gotten an estimate over the phone. The work I had done was reasonably priced and I was satisfied that the estimate help me plan.. Ellis Roberts was who I worked with, and he followed up with me during the day to give me an time when the car was ready. Being without a car for a day is inconvenient enough, but good service eases the pain.

Cary
1/22/2015

"Great friendly service at a great price"

I actually enjoy taking my car to Freeland Chevrolet for service. The staff is always so friendly and helpful. Ellis Roberts was efficient and so friendly. I will definitely be going back and will recommend them to my friends.. Thanks.

jillhizer
1/21/2015

"No other place than Freeland!!!!"

I recently made my 2nd purchase at Freeland. The salesmen, finance & service have all gone above & beyond to make us happy. I have nothing but awesome things to say about Sean & Rodger with the purchase of my vehicle & Joyce has been my service advisor for several years now. I have been extremely impressed & satisfied with everything. I highly recommend Freeland as well as these 3 employees to anyone. You won't be disappointed! I have used Carmax & Nelson Mazda in the past & Freeland has surpassed what the others have offered me as a customer. Freeland is awesome!!!!!! Thank you guys so much!!!!

J D
1/21/2015

"THE BEST!"

I went to Freeland expecting the same results as I had faced at other dealerships. As I walked into the dealership I was greeted by Carlos Brittain who had a smile on his face that would light up any room. Not knowing what car I wanted Carlos was patient and happy the whole time. After picking out the car I wanted it was time for the deal (you know find out what you get for you trade and what they want for their car, the back and forth, the part we all dread) but that didn't happen, the two gentlemen behind the tower where all the deals are made( forgot their names) worked hard on everything to get me the best deal I could get .Then I meet Shane Turner and Sean Donaldson in finance to seal the deal. These guys are awesome! I walked out with a new car at a great price. Thank you Carlos, Shane, Sean and the guys behind the tower for making me feel like I was #1 in your dealership. This dealership is the best.

Geno
1/19/2015

"Great place to buy a car!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I just bought a 2014 chevy camaro from Freeman Chevy, they are awesome!!!!! The salesman Rodger Smitherman was AMAZING, the used car manager and Shane from finance were both extreme professionals. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Reviews of Sean Donaldson