Freeland Chevrolet

5333 Hickory Hollow Parkway,
Antioch, Tennessee 37013
Freeland Chevrolet Info
About Freeland Chevrolet

We are a locally owned and operated dealership that has been awarded Chevrolet's Mark of Excellence award for customer service, sales volume, and employee training for each year we have been opened. No dealer fees, low price guarantee, and 3 day return policy make our employees accountable to our customers.

About Freeland Chevrolet Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
ehagan53
8/03/2015

"used car purchase "

We love it we have never been treated so good. Everyone treated us wonderful. We will definitely recommend and come for our next car needs.

solstice
7/31/2015

""Awesome Prompt Service by Jonathon""

Antioch Freeland is my home base dealer and they are "The Bomb" Every visit is warm, friendly and prompt. The service department from Jonathon, to the shuttle driver are like my family. Thank you for your special care!!! See you at Thanksgiving!!! Tracey Spencer aka "Catwoman"

jane4156
7/30/2015

"Excellent car buying experience!"

From the moment we stepped onto the lot to the time we drove away in our new car, the entire car buying experience at Freeland Chevrolet was awesome! Our salesman, Tommy Poston, was extremely knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. He worked hard to find a car within our budget and answered many questions along the way. We got what we wanted for our trade and couldn't be happier with our Chevy Malibu! Thanks Freeland for a pleasant, friendly car-buying experience!

Megan 30
7/29/2015

"Rodger Smitherman"

I had a wonderful experience buying from this dealership. My salesman Rodger Smitherman made the whole process a breeze thanks for helping me drive my brand new Chevy cruze

mandi427
7/29/2015

"Pleasant experience! "

Buying a car isn't usually a pleasant experience but Stacey made this time the exception. It was quick and easy. We got what we wanted for our trade in and a great price for our new Impala. Would highly recommend them !

FGoodlow
7/24/2015

"Service Department (EPIC)"

I visited the Freeland dealership to have a motor replaced for my windshield wipers and as a woman I am not happy anytime I have to get repairs on my car. Jonathon Stainton - James was my consultant and he made my experience carefree and fun and just had me cracking up the whole time I was there. (All while being completely professional) It's the best customer service I've EVER had and this is coming from a woman that's been to a lot of repair shops in my life. All the consultants there are always so nice but Jonathon really stood out. Oh and not to leave out the part that the repair shop had my car ready in 1 hour and that's also including repairing a recall on my car. I highly recommend Freeland Chevrolet for not only repairs but my car buying experience was easy and carefree. Thank you Freeland & Thank You Jonathan, Frances Goodlow

harold1
7/21/2015

"used car purchase"

My used car purchased was great .The Sales person Stacy stay in touch with me from first step of my inquiry from the internet.Then few days later we came into Freeland dealer to checkout the vehicle and start the paperwork.Stacey was professional,courteous,honest and made sure we were taken care of every step in that process until we drive that car of the dealer lot.I would highly recommend her and others checked below for buying a automobile from Freeland Chevrolet Dealership. Harold

Lisa Allstate Ins

chucky
7/21/2015

"Great"

Jonathan Stainton-James and the Freeland employees showed me great service Jonathan gave step by step info on what was going on with my car and went over and beyond to make sure i was taken care of. He got me in a loner car for the time of service. I am higly pleased with the professional manner in which your mechanics serviced my automobile. You have definitely gained a new customer who will refer all of her friends, Such a commitment to great customer service is to be commended. You can be sure that I will continue to do business with Freeland Chev for years to come.

CUSTOMER1989
7/20/2015

"Awesome "

I had to take my car there several times. And every time that they looked at it they were always extra caring when it came to helping me out on what I needed to do. One of the employees named Jonathan was very friendly he was really nice and he kept me up to date on everything when they had my car. I recommend them because they're friendly they're outgoing and they really will try to help you to the best that they can.

Jwat15
7/20/2015

"Wonderful! "

The employees are always upfront with information and kind with their services. I have been servicing my vehicles here, off and on, for six years now. This is where I enjoy going when in need.

Reviews of Shane Turner