Freeland Chevrolet

5333 Hickory Hollow Parkway, Antioch, Tennessee 37013 Open Now 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Tommy Poston, Sales Executive, Freeland Chevrolet

Carlos Brittain

April 26, 2017

"Excellent experience"

- wcnorthamiii

Came in to look at the Cruze with no real plan to buy. Drive away happy with my first new car purchase in a '17 Cruze Hatchback. Lowered my APR from 16.99% and upside down on a 2011 Subaru Outback. We got GM Financing with a 9.9% and a full warranty. Very pleased with the purchase. Jerry Elam was a joy to work with. We will come back for another and would recommend Jerry and Freeland Chevy to my friends and family.

April 18, 2017

"Tommy,Charlie and Sean"

- Earnie

Wanted to buy a 2016 Suburban and had found one, however.it was about 70 miles out of Nashville. I called Freeland Chevy and spoke with Tommy Poston.We had several conversations over the course of a week. He searched high and low and stayed in contact..The morning I was ready to travel out of town to buy the 2016 I stopped by Freeland.Tommy was busy with a customer but handed me off to Charlie Rhodes. He spoke with Tommy and they informed they had a 2017 I should look at. Was what I wanted but no leather seats. They said they could fix it.It would be a month before they could have the leather installed on 3-8-2017 .They made it happen with a few dollars more than I was going to pay for the 2016.Picked it up on 3-9-2017 and loved it. A few days later I called Charlie to inform the stabiltrak light would come on and off for 20mins to 4 hours. He called service for connected me with Sean Grimes who said have it here in the morning. I got there at 7:30 and they were on it immediately.I had it for 11 days.Left and all was well until the next morning when lights appeared again. I call Sean who said bring it back, we will put you in another Suv until we get it right.The next 3 days it was on every day then it stopped. I assume Charlie and Tommy met with Sean and telepathically fixed it.All went above and beyond.I have also had follow up calls.Big ol thumbs up.Thanks to these 3 guys.

April 16, 2017

"Fun, Positive and awesome automobile purchase!!!"

- HeckelKY

I was looking for a specific vehicle so my search lead me to several dealers in and out of my state of Kentucky. My search lead me to Freeland Chevrolet among many other dealers. Once I located who had the car I was looking for it became down to who seemed the most trustworthy, honest and easy to work with dealer/salesperson. Freeland Chevrolet blew the others out of the water. Tommy Poston was awesome to work with. He was kind enough to send me a video he made walking around the car to point out the condition of the vehicle that pictures may not show. He even contacted me on his day off to facilitate any questions I had. Once I decided their vehicle was the one for me, he made the actual purchase a breeze. He had the paperwork and car ready for us to pick up the next morning. Everyone we encountered at Freehand was as kind as good be. I love my car and couldn't be any happier. I highly recommend Freehand Chevrolet and Tommy Poston! It was a positive, stress free, no pressure, pleasant, fun experience. Thanks again to Tommy and Freeland for putting me into the perfect vehicle for me!

2016 Chevrolet Suburban