Freeland Chevrolet

5333 Hickory Hollow Parkway, Antioch, Tennessee 37013 Closed 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Steve Uria, Sales Executive, Freeland Chevrolet

Jim Beam

Nathan Silvers, Sales Executive, Freeland Chevrolet

Nathan Silvers

December 08, 2016

"Nathan Silvers is the Best"

- Chevytraxfan

I very much enjoyed my experience at Freeland, Nathan Silvers helped me before I even got there to make sure I was approved for a car, and he was ever so patient while I test drove at least 6 cars and helped me find the perfect car for me and it had very low miles. It was cold out and Nathan had my kids and I wait in the warm dealership while he did the leg work of getting the cars which was so thoughtful. And my son was very happy because when we stopped for gas Nathan got him a drink! I highly recommend Freeland and Nathan.

December 05, 2016

"amazing service"

- Jennifer l Dygert

when i went to the dealership i really though it would be like any other trip to the dealership, but it wasnt.. I had a wonderful salesman to help me through the process, Tabris Sanders. All the people we dealt with did an excellent job very helpful and polite. I cant believe it I actually came home with a new car. Freeland Chevrolet You def get 5 stars in my book!!

November 29, 2016

"My New Cruze"

- ckmeot

Lloyd Harris, was my salesman again and his service was GREAT again. He sold me my last Cruze at Freeland Chev in 2014 and assisted with my 2017 Cruze.

2015 Chevrolet Express