Freeland Chevrolet

Freeland Chevrolet

Call
Freeland Chevrolet Info
About Freeland Chevrolet

We are a locally owned and operated dealership that has been awarded Chevrolet's Mark of Excellence award for customer service, sales volume, and employee training for each year we have been opened. No dealer fees, low price guarantee, and 3 day return policy make our employees accountable to our customers.

About Freeland Chevrolet Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
smccurdy
12/17/2014

"Great customer service and fast too!"

My husband and I dealt with Jeff McCarty at Freeland and it was a pleasure. He knew his cars, our price range and everything just clicked extremely well. We would definately buy from him again and refer others as well. Mrs.Don Burkhardt

john
12/17/2014

"Silerado Purchase"

Tommy Poston provided excellent customer service during our recent purchase of a 2015 Silverado. He provided excellent communication during our question asking time period and provided telephone contact several times to keep us informed of truck pickup times.

jewelh

"A GOD SEND"

I came in on Dec.13,14, to trade in my HHR, Mr. Rodger Smitherman, was my sales rep. and he made me feel relaxed, and trusting right from the start,he got me in what I really felt comfortable in, and what I wanted. A new 2015 Malibu, Thank you, Mr Smitherman. Ms J. Hodge

Desmona Allison
12/15/2014

"GREAT SERVICES AND CUSTOMER FRIENDLY"

MY SALESMAN TOMMY POSTON WENT OVER AND BEYOND TO MAKE SURE ALL MY QUESTIONS WERE ANSWERED AND THAT I WAS ABLE TO GET THE VEHICLE THAT WORKED FOR ME AND WAS THE BEST DEAL FOR ME. I APPRECIATE HIS HARD WORK AND DEDICATION TO SERVING ME AS A CUSTOMER.

Kristi61
12/15/2014

"1st time car buyer, SUPER PLEASED!! Thanks Jeff!! "

Walking into Freeland I was nervous as a 1st time car buyer, and Jeff made my experience GREAT! He was friendly, made my visit super easy, and honestly there was little pressure. I would buy from him again! He was super nice, thank you Jeff for making my visit the best!!

rwfudge

"outstanding"

I have purchased two cars from Darrell. He was there from the start to finish,keep me up to date on everything .Will be buying car number 3 from Darrell. Thank you again for all the hard work.

bettystilts

"Wonderful experience"

From the time I stepped foot in the showroom and met Tabris Sanders from Internet Sales, everything went like clockwork. He was friendly, knowledgeable and has a A+ rating with me for in cs. Freeland is like no other dealership I have ever been in.

Valda Magee

"Chevy Spark "

I recently went to this dealership because a coworker said I should go. I took the bus to get there a hour and 30 min bus ride and 15 min walk. I orginally wanted to get a older car. But they were very friendly and honest with me. My dealer was Lee Linton. He miraculously put me in a 2014 Chevy Spark. Now honestly at first I didn't like it because it was super bright red and small. But after test driving her I immediately felt comfortable in her. Any who I love love my car. She had 3k on her and the mpg is 38 city. Perfect for what I needed. A gas saver, reliable and affordable. I honestly didn't realize it had 3k miles on it until 2weeks later! Lol That's how much I was detached from the car. But now I'm totally grateful for them because they could have tooken advantage of me because I was a woman but they didn't. I definitely recommend them. Wonderful customer service!!! Thank you all so very much!!

shigginbotham80
12/14/2014

"Used car sales - excellent, friendly service"

Went in to purchase a used vehicle and Tim worked with me to get the payments I needed. Very friendly service, and a great deal on the car I bought. The salesman I worked with was not the typical, pushy, annoying salesman. He listened to what I needed/wanted in the car and the payments and he made it work. He was there to help me, not sell something to me I didn't want. He answered all the questions I had so he was knowledgeable too. I would for sure do business here again and recommend this dealership. They are very accommodating and a pleasure to do business with (which is not something you can say about many dealerships!).

coultercmi
12/13/2014

"Another Awesome Experience"

Awesome, I have bought my last 3 trucks from here and would not go anywhere else. It's always hassle free and they meet my needs with not only the vehicle, but everything else as well. Lee Linton is a great guy to work with in sales and management and finance will get your payment where you need it to be!

Reviews of Jeff McCarty