Freeland Chevrolet

5333 Hickory Hollow Parkway,
Antioch, Tennessee 37013
Freeland Chevrolet Info
About Freeland Chevrolet

We are a locally owned and operated dealership that has been awarded Chevrolet's Mark of Excellence award for customer service, sales volume, and employee training for each year we have been opened. No dealer fees, low price guarantee, and 3 day return policy make our employees accountable to our customers.

About Freeland Chevrolet Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
LMLeSure
8/30/2015

"Best service team"

This service team is incredible. They provide fast and friendly service and they are affordably priced. It is always a pleasure working with them. I have confidence that whatever needs I be done will be done right.

Steven
8/27/2015

"Amazing Experience with "NO PRESSURE""

Freeland Chevrolet had a wide range and variety of the vehicle I was looking for. They had very fair prices with incentives/rebates, worked with me on my trade in, and got me the deal I was looking for. Excellent customer service, was able to answer all my questions, and was given the attention I would expect when purchasing a new vehicle. Lee was great and I appreciated his assistance in every step of my purchase.

GiftedAndGoofy
8/25/2015

"Buying a car"

The service was fantastic. Soon as I walked in I had gotten instant service. Jim Beam treated me like I was his very own son.

Amy
8/19/2015

"Tommy Poston is an amazing guy to buy a vehicle from."

Freeland chevy cares for their customers. They were very intintive to my needs and my budget. I would call these guys friends. I will definitely come back to buy my new vehicle from Freeland chevy.

silveradogirl
8/19/2015

"Excellent Experience!!!"

My husband and I had been looking for a Silverado for 3 months. Went to Freeland Chevrolet and found the truck of our dreams. Staff was wonderful and pleasant. Everything went so well and we would recommend them to anyone. Jeff was incredible. If we need another vehicle we know where to go.

Cadillac092015
8/18/2015

"The Ultimate Service"

I have brought my used Cadillac in a couple times to get fixes done, and the service has been incredible. I got the Cadillac from the dealership, and they've been nothing but helpful.

bbarch01
8/18/2015

"Fast and Courteous"

I began maintenance program with Freeland for my Equinox. The experience was pleasant. Easy in easy out. Nice waiting area. Staff is courteous and polite.

DylanBoren
8/17/2015

"Greasy hand prints & Lack of follow up"

I brought my 2014 Silverado in for a warranty oil change, tire rotation, and to check the transmission for a possible issue on 8/5/15. I picked up my truck on 8/6/15 and when I got home from picking up my truck, I found 4 greasy hand prints on the truck, One on the drivers door, one on the drivers side rear door, one on the hood, and one on the passenger side fender. This is the third time I have brought my truck to Freeland for an oil change, and it's the third time I have picked it up with greasy hand prints on it. The first two times, I just chalked it up to bad luck. However, after it happening the 3rd time, I called Ellis Roberts and explained what happened. I informed him that the greasy hand prints are completely unacceptable and added that I'm not sure why there were on the rear door, as there was no reason for the technician go into the back of my truck. Ellis was very apologetic and told me that he would have the Service Manager call me first thing the next day. That call never came. On 8/12/15, I called Ellis again and explained that no one ever called me and once again, he was very apologetic. Ellis informed me that he was putting another note on the Service Managers desk and that I would get a call first thing the next morning. That call never came. At this point, I'm washing my hands of this dealership. They have done nothing to resolve the issue. If I can change the oil in my three other vehicles without getting greasy hand prints on them, then why can't a technician, who changes oil every day, not do it without getting my truck filthy? When I take my vehicle somewhere for service, I expect it to leave in the same condition that it came in as.

DynamoDiva
8/16/2015

"Most exciting 3 hours experience!!!! "

Please purchase your car from Freeland. I was shopping for a 2015 Impala black in color. All the Chevy dealerships has new ones for over $36k. When I went onto Freeland's website I found two black 2015 Impala's under $27K used with no more than 30,000 miles. I was sold, I starting entering in my information online to get pre-approved. Lloyd Harris, my salesman said I did save time by entering my information online. Well Lloyd was there waiting on me with the car pulled up ready for a test drive. He is the sweetest most professional sales guy I've ever met. He did not pressure me or make me feel uncomfortable. I felt right at home and also knew another sales guy Smitherman, our sons play football together. Freeland is a family orientated atmosphere, a great team. Shane my financial guy made the process of signing my life away, easy as cutting pie. He was so friendly and personable, we knew each other kid's names by the time we were done. Did I mention the entire process was only 3 hours. I was in and was out. I didn't sit around bored waiting for the banks to come back with an answer. The team kept me entertained and very comfortable. My car is great I love it so much!!!!! Thank you guys so much!!!!!!!!

vietvet
8/16/2015

"I bought a car"

I was torn between fixing my 14-year-old car or getting a new one. I owned an Impala so went to Freeland Chevrolet to look. I left with MY new car. Chris Carrier (the salesman) was personable, efficient and knowledgeable, Everyone I met at the dealership was friendly and helpful. My new Impala has a lot of bells and whistles, which my old one did not, so it will take this old Vietnam vet some time to practice and learn about things like On Star. But it doesn`t diminish the fact that I have a well-build, smooth-running vehicle. I love American-made cars, and having a Chevy fits me to a tee.

Ricky.....AND I forgot his last name right now....with my paperwork

Reviews of Jonathan Stanton-James