Freeland Chevrolet

5333 Hickory Hollow Parkway,
Antioch, Tennessee 37013
Freeland Chevrolet Info
About Freeland Chevrolet

We are a locally owned and operated dealership that has been awarded Chevrolet's Mark of Excellence award for customer service, sales volume, and employee training for each year we have been opened. No dealer fees, low price guarantee, and 3 day return policy make our employees accountable to our customers.

About Freeland Chevrolet Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
girlygamernerd

"Amazing Service!"

I did not purchase my vehicle from Freeland but I am so happy I found them to service my HHR. I have been to your facility twice and each time I have been treated with the greatest customer service one could have. Ellis took me in and explained my problem to me and went out of his way to see how it would be handled. He reported back to me promptly and plan was put in action! I have recommended Freeland to friends and they are servicing their vehicles there as well. Friendly, fast, courteous and outstanding!

Terry Parks, Jonathan (transportation)

Diane Brown
4/24/2015

"Excellent experience in buying a car"

Our salesman was extremely patient with two "old people" who did not know exactly what they wanted or needed. He explained the specifics of each car we looked at and helped us decide on the best one for our needs. When we made our purchase, he carefully explained all the vital parts, such as lights wipers, etc so that we drove out with confidence. Everyone we met, from the Service Dept, the Finance man, the Insurance Lady and the Managers were friendly and helpful. We have already recommended the Freeland Dealership and Mike to several friends who are thinking about buying a car.

dustin9595
4/24/2015

"Excellent and quick service"

The team always goes the extra mile. Joyce is a wonderful person to deal with and always is very thorough with my service requests. We do not mind the 45 minute drive to get excellent service.

MimiT
4/23/2015

"awesome people, awesome company, great services"

Everyone there ate great to work with, I feel comfortable and well taken care of. My services are done right, great time management skills, clean business and everything is always stocked right. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

stacy_malibu
4/23/2015

"Mr. Roberts and the whole service dept are fantastic!"

Mr. Roberts has absolutely nailed what customer service should be! I called him and explained to him that I needed my oil changed and tires rotated on my lunch break. He told me to come on in and he would get me thru in time. He did just that, and made sure I was done and back on the road within 30 minutes! Every person in the service department greeted me,and with a smile! I am so impressed! Thank you for providing me with great customer service and making me smile!

pbox11

"Robert Duff"

The service department was the best around. They greeted me with a smile. Mr. Stainton-James was very helpful when he told me about the recall on my car.

Mindy1
4/22/2015

"Southern Hospitality at it's Best!"

I don't even know where to begin other then Thank you. I was traveling from Illinois to a business event. Five miles from the hotel my truck started making a noise and was pulling. I drove slow and thought I would get to the hotel which I did. This was late at night so nothing was open. I got up early the next morning and called a dealership that the hotel had recommended. It was Carl Black. Well their recording said their service department opened at 7:30 so I started calling. I called and left multiple messages explain my panicked situation. (three hours later I finally got a call from them. of which I told them that I had already been taken care of by Freeland.) Around 8:30 I googled another name and found Freeland! The receptionist said she would have a service consultant call me right back. Within minutes I got a call from Jonathon. From the initial hello I knew I had contacted the right place. I was a basket case because it wasn't even my Tahoe that I was driving, it was my in laws, and I hadn't even called them when it happened because my mother in law had just been diagnosed with ALS and they had enough on their plate. This was a truck...I could get it fixed! So talking with Jonathan he thought it was best after describing what it was doing to have it towed to the dealership. I asked him if he could give me a number of a place and he placed the call right then to Bailey's Towing I believe it was and gave the guy my hotel address, name , everything. He took care of it all. I had explained to Jonathan that I was going out on a River Boat Cruise and I was hoping to get the truck towed before I had to leave in a couple of hours. Again Jonathan took care of everything. Not too long after they had my truck Jonathan called me and explained everything that was wrong, that they could fix it that day, and that most importantly that he was glad I was safe and I had made it to the hotel as the wheel was moments from falling off and Lord knows what would've happened. Jonathan called me later that afternoon and said the truck was ready to be picked up. The only problem I had was getting a ride back to the dealership. He said no problem there was a shuttle but unfortunately by the time I got back from the cruise the shuttle wasn't running. Once again, Jonathan took care of it, he sent one of his mechanics, Chad to pick me up at the hotel. What a nice guy Chad was too! Totally enjoyed the conversation with him back to the dealership. Gave Jonathan a huge hug when I met him and couldn't thank him enough not only for fixing the truck, but just for his overall customer service in helping me be at ease that it would all be ok. So it doesn't end there....I leave for home to Illinois Sunday morning. Driving down the road in the pouring down raid and one of the windshield wipers flies off! lol Yes, this is a true story! Stopped at a truck stop, turns out these wipers were special from the dealership so I drove home with one wiper! Monday morning, I get a message from Jonathan asking if I made it home safe. When I told him what happened, he said I should've called him, he would have came and performed an emergency wiperoectomy! lol and you know what, I bet he would have! I was just blown away with how much he cared. I lived in Texas for 9 years and I miss The Southern Hospitality a lot. I sure got a great dose of it with Freeland! Thank you to everyone and especially Jonathan! God Bless

Chad Hartell

njudd5
4/22/2015

"Service department is fantastic"

I have had great experiences in the service department. They always greet me with a smile and remember my name. They are also timely. Joyce is especially nice and helpful!

tara70
4/21/2015

"new car purchase"

John Volsmoth is the best car salesman I have come in contact with. He is very knowledgeable and professional and cares about the customer's needs. He was patient abd very helpful, Shane Turner the finance manager is wonderful. He helped me and was able to get me in not only a safe ddependable car but a new one that I can afford

pbox11
4/20/2015

"Robert Duff"

I will recommend Freeland Superstore to all of my friends. and my salesperson was excellent,friendly, and very up to date on my chevy cruze.

Reviews of Jonathan Stanton-James