Freeman Toyota Scion

Ed Borgna

Brad Angell, Service Advisor, Freeman Toyota Scion

Brad Angell

January 02, 2017

"John is best ive ever dealt with "

- Matt in LA

I was shopping all over LA/OC for a TRD 4runner. Prices were $5-10k over sticker and dealers were pains in rear, too many calls, not polite, not knowledgeable, etc. I've also shopped for tacomas same experience in LA/OC. salesmen don't know the 4x4s well but blow smoke or are arrogant saying Toyota trucks sell so well pay sticker or more and no negotiating. Enter meeting John Coffaney. Orders me EXACTLY what I want and substantially UNDER MSRP. I flew to Santa Rosa from LA with girlfriend and he picked us up at airport. He took two hours programming my cell to vehicle and literally explaining every single feature and gadget and button and making sure I knew what it did and how to use it. Friendliest salesmen I've ever dealt with. And patient I was called and emailing him all the time. The deal was so good I was worried at times I might be getting tricked but that wasn't the case!! I've sent at least 3 other guys to him from LA/OC who ended up buying their 4runners from him too. No hassles no BS He gives you build sheet and bottom line price the FIRST time you speak to him. I've never had such a positive car buying experience. I'm shopping for my dad now in Pittsburgh and dealers are such a hassle won't give me bottom line price,have me talk to a minion internet sales person, then "sales manager" and then GM before I can get a price!! I am seriously considering buying a Tacoma or 4runner from John again and shipping it or driving it cross country back to Pittsburgh to avoid the typical car buying nightmares!!

November 11, 2016

"Too Long A Wait For Servicing"

- Showbiz

Had to wait a half hour in line in my car before a service representative spoke to me. I think they overbook. The actual servicing for 10,000 miles took 2 hours, longer then they told me. I waited in their facility which could be updated with more comfortable chairs.

October 18, 2016

"7 hours for a 450.00 service...."

- Pissed

After a 30 minute wait to speak with a human being I was told my 1.5 hour labor service with 100 in parts and oil would be 450.00.... and only took 7 hours....... I'm done!

• Computer Lounge