Freeman Toyota Scion

Freeman Toyota Scion
Call
Freeman Toyota Scion Info
About Freeman Toyota Scion

Toyota dealer since 1963, Freeman Toyota is located in the heart of the wine country, Santa Rosa, California and we are proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you will know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Freeman Toyota a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to purchase, finance, or service a New or Pre-Owned Toyota, you have come to the right place. We are located just 55 miles north of San Francisco on Hwy 101. Head north through San Rafael and Novato, past Petaluma and Rohnert Park/Cotati and you will find us. While you are here, you might want to visit some of our nearby cities like Sebastopol, Healdsburg, Graton, Forestville, or you could spend a day on the beach at the Russian River. You could even do some wine tasting at one of the many quaint wineries dotting our picturesque countryside. And you can do all of this in your New or Pre-Owned Freeman Toyota.

About Freeman Toyota Scion

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Computer Lounge
  • Hourly Rentals Available
  • New Car Owners Event
  • On-Site Collision Center

"Our sales, service and rental experienses were wonderful...."

Our sales, service and rental experienses were wonderful. We were involved in an accident and because of the wonderful sales/service experiences we had, decided to take our car to their collision center. Our experience was a nightmare. We asked to discuess our problem with the owners/managers and were simply turned away - Management & the Collision has cost the entire Freeman Group a customer. you can read more about my experience at: badfreemanexperience.com

Bob Lang, Cindy Sage & Josh Long

"I had an express lube plus done on my new Camry for..."

I had an express lube plus done on my new Camry for $75.00 @ 4957 miles. I had run over something on the freeway before I took the car in. When I asked if some one could look at it (the car would already be in the air!) I was told "If you want to pay 125 dollars per hour!?!?!?!" I just wanted a mechanic to check for any safety issues. But NO!!!!! The express lube plus comes with a 27 point inspection - why could this not be part of that? Poor, Poor, Poor - lack of customer service. These people have seen the last of me! Payback is sweet. I will spend MY money where someone earns it !!!! See Ya - By, By Freeman

"I have bought 2 cars from this dealership and both were..."

I have bought 2 cars from this dealership and both were fair and easy, The last was a truck that I ordered from factory and waited 4 months. The paperwork was fast and easy NO PRESSURE I just told him NO extras and was out in 15 mins. I don't use Floor sales people as they are middle men and have to find a way to make a profit and eat up my time.

Fleet/internet Sales

"After waiting five months for my 2004 Prius they tried to..."

After waiting five months for my 2004 Prius they tried to pull a bait and switch. Wrong color and wrong, more expensive, upgrade package. I walked away from the sale. In April 2005 I bought a 2005 Prius from Hansel Toyota the same day I called! Freeman made many promises but failed to deliver. Marion A.

Dan London, Sales Manager; Patrick Welsh, Sales and Leasing

"I am not usually a dealership buyer, more recently going..."

I am not usually a dealership buyer, more recently going through my credit union and a broker for the best prices and no haggling/gimmicks. I gave in for my '04 Pilot, however, and went through a dealer, but the lease experience with Hansel Honda was a nightmare. So, for my '06 Tundra I was a bit hesitant in dealing directly with a dealership once again. Turns out that the sales person, Deborah Brown, was helpful, respectful and professional well beyond my expectations. In addition to the great service, it was the outstanding deal - $3,000 Freeman discount and the $2,000 Toyota rebate ($5,000 total off MSRP) - that kept me away from a broker. I also appreciated the finance person for the low-pressure and straight-forward representation of additional products and services. My Honda finance experience in contrast was a mercyless excercise in deception. My Tundra purchase was unquestionably the best sales experience I've ever had working directly with a dealership.

Deborah Brown

"My car was taken in for service and when I got it home I..."

My car was taken in for service and when I got it home I found damage on the body. First Freeman agreed to repair the damage, then I got a phone message (!) from their service (so-called) manager, Eugene Jones (who had refused to return my original phone call to him) saying that Freeman would not take care of the damage. I've purchased two new cars in the last 5 years from them, which amounts to about $10,000 a year in sales, and they just don't seem to care. Needless to say, I will never do business with them again, and will not recommend them to anyone. My advice--go somewhere else. Freeman Toyota simply does not care about the customer, no matter what their advertising says.

Eugene Jones