5819 U.S. Hwy.19, New Port Richey, Florida 34652

Overall Rating N/A

Friendly Kia Info

Crown Kia Mitsubishi

Regal Kia

"Vince made the purchase of my new Kia by far the BEST car..."

Vince made the purchase of my new Kia by far the BEST car purchase experience I have ever had. I relocated here to Florida from Oregon on June the 9th. Shortly after arriving Tropical Storm Debbie arrived also!!!!! The house I was supposed to move into to rent flooded, I needed a new car to get around looking for another place to live. After my experiences in the past with "car salesmen" I was prepard for yet another stressful experince, Vince took the stress away immediately. I felt from the beginning that I was going to walk out the door with the car I wanted, the payment I wanted and be happy and Vince did that. Friendly ia is very lucky to have him....

vince angelotti

"I was going to purchase a Kia Sedona. I had gotten in..."

I was going to purchase a Kia Sedona. I had gotten in touch with friendly kia and they were a great help until they found out I was on a 1099. Suddenly the salesman i was working with went out of the office for a day, after telling me he would call me back on that day. Then, I didn't receive any calls at all (I was left in a state of waiting for a response from them) I tried calling there and made no head way. After getting the run around from them, I went to courtesy kia and purchased 2 cars. A kia forte and a kia sedona with no trouble at all. The next time i need to purchase a vehicle, you can be sure I will not be using friendly Kia.

Wayne

"I went to Friendly KIA because its a family friend who..."

I went to Friendly KIA because its a family friend who owns it THINKING that we would be taking great care of.... We purchased a 2006 KIA SEDONA used & was told that if we purchased the warranty for the xilion it would be covered for lifetime (per salesman)never recieved anything stating about it just written on our contract. I have gone up there 2x to resolve & today Eddie told me that its a maufacture paint issue not the product xilion, THEN advised that it was covered for 3yrs and that we signed the paper... I traded in a perfect truck bc we needed a vehicle for my special needs daughter Maeylene who has Cerebral palsy and is in a wheelchair....to recieve a LEMON..previously in accident (should have listened to carmax commercial), AC has gone out 2x due to mass air flow sensor, xilion chipping & my vehicle looks ORANGE-ISH with no shine when purchased it a SHINY RED. To be told by the owner John that we have never had service done there not even an oil change and that I wanted them to help me??? This is the service I received and would NEVER reccommend or purchase another KIA.....

JOHN GILLMAN OWNER, EDDIE SMILEY

"Purchasing my new car from Friendly Kia was without a..."

Purchasing my new car from Friendly Kia was without a doubt the most pleasant and painless experience I have had at a car dealership. Everyone from the Manager to the Finance department was so pleasant to work with and they really worked with me on getting a car that was within my budget. I am beyond happy with my new Kia! I would recommend anyone to buy their new car from Friendly Kia; in fact, my husband is going to pick up his new car next week!

Friendly Kia

"I visited "Friendly" Kia on a Tuesday afternoon. The..."

I visited "Friendly" Kia on a Tuesday afternoon. The original salesman, Steve, was very helpful, honest and friendly. I signed off on a price that we agreed upon and the general manager said they would do. I did not have the trade in with me at the time so I told them I would bring it back the next day. I went home that night, cleaned the car out, a minivan, scrubbing the carpets (I have 4 kids), wiping down all the seats and interior, wheels, tires, everything. The car looked new. Based off Kelly Blue Book the deal was based on the car being worth $5,500. I was happy with the payment and excited to buy the car for my wife as a Christmas present. When I returned with the car on Wednesday they told me the car was actually worth $7,500...Excellent! So I thought. I qualified for the financing and this piece of garbage Kenan who is w/ out a doubt in the wrong business could not get a sentence out without stuttering. I had a feeling there may be a problem but I hung in there. Back and forth he went to the front desk and comes back with a price $35 higher than the previous day, which I SIGNED OFF ON!!! When I asked what happened to the original quote I got a bunch of nonsense excuses, none of which made mathematical sense. I've purchased 5 new cars in my life and I expected them to try and raise the price, but $35 a month more?? Thats another $2500 than the original price I was given. They could not explain what happened and then had the balls to tell me that my car was not worth $7500 after they just told me that and showed me paperwork saying it was. Did the cars value drop from the time they walked from the printer to his desk? I asked for my key back, in my furious anger threw a few F bombs loud enough so that the other customers (poor things) could hear and walked out the door, finger in the air for Kenan the pathetic salesman. I wanted to choke his skinny neck I was so aggravated. I have never written a review for any product online before, but the horrible experience I had at this dealership forced me to. It's the only way to get my anger out. I'm sure the salesman at Lokey Kia in Clearwater will be happy that they treated me so poorly, almost as if I was a moron who they could trick with a few numbers. Sorry Friendly Kia but I actually attended school and can add. I wouldn't take my car there to have them fill the tires with air. Absolute SCUMBAGS!!

Kenan Smiley

redflashgt05 responded to this review

August 02, 2011

Friendly Kia fools...the dealer that I bought that identical car from paid me for the trade in...the full $7000. So it was "worth what we originally budgeted". (See what I did? I used quotes just like you. I'm clever too) Century Kia is the place to go. I wrote my review before I purchased the car on 12/24. Kia should schedule a training class to teach the monkeys you have wearing cheap coffee stained shirts and dated ties how to treat a customer spending $30,000. They sold it to me for $10 more a month and took the car off your lot. HAHAHA. If your salesman would have had the balls to make me an offer instead of being scared to tell me the first salesmen was a liar, I would have bought the car from you. In addition, at no point did you ask me to leave. Once I realized the type of scum I was dealing with, I left on my own. This post alone shows the type of customer service and response you will get from "Friendly Kia". It took them 8 months to reply to this. It took me a few hours to retort. I wonder how long it will take them to find the three other reviews.

Friendly Kia responded to this review

August 02, 2011

Friendly Kia will make deals, subject to trade appraisal in house. the customer brought the vehicle in. the vehicle was not in the condition that the customer told us. so it was not worth what we originally budgeted, let alone $2000 more! when the customer trade was not worth what we originally estimated it, of course the payment went up a little from his original calculations. When the F bombs started dropping, and the "finger went up in the air" , the customer was asked to leave. we cant make every deal, but we always try to maintain a professional open relationship with everyone, Sorry the trade was not worth what it needed to be" even after"scrubbing it, and wiping down the interior, and wheels and tires" , We have been and are recognized as a top customer satisfaction dealer, in both sales and service. Sincerely, Mr. Friendly