Friendly Kia

Crown Kia Mitsubishi

shep1204
9/15/2016

"exactly what i wanted"

I was greeted in the parking lot by Taylor and asked for Matt. They had the car I wanted to test drive available in 5 minutes. They were very professional and got us the right car at the price I wanted. Paul got us on our way feeling confident with our new purchase.

Matt, Taylor, Anthony and Paul

jamjoe333
9/06/2016

"Tim was the best"

Went in to look and compare cars between Kia and Hyundai. Tim shows up and not being pushy, explained what and what not, I got with Kia. Told him my price range and he just didn't BS me, He came to the point and gave me my options, to get to were I wanted to be. Great customer service. Showed me just what I wanted and nothing else, If you go, ask for Tim and tell he I recommend him.

Tim Miles

Cfitz
9/05/2016

"Horrible"

I went in this morning just wanting something a little bigger. Came all the way from clearwater and they didn't have anything in my price range. We left perfectly happy no problems. They call us back when we are almost home and tell us we got approved I made sure to ask of it had a 3rd row. I asked him if he guarantees that I drive 45 minutes back I can get a vehicle in my price range and he said yes. I asked twice to guarantee MATT said yes. I drive 45 minutes back with my 2 year old and he tells me sorry we have nothing for you!!!!! What jerks!!!!!! Stay away from FRIENDLY KIA AND STAY AWAY FROM MATT

Matt

Jean
8/30/2016

"Amazing "

Great place and great people. I made my deal over the internet and it was the same deal I got. Everyone was great and helpful. I am totally happy with the dealership and with the car I bought!

Luis Belen, Emmanual Thompson, Anthony Russo and Skye Chaney

Edmund P. Campbell
8/27/2016

"purchase of used truck"

My salesman, Ray was friendly and not high pressure like a lot of other dealerships/salesmen are. Also was not pressured but the sales manager like other places do. We went back and forth on negotiations and settled on a agreeable price and that was it. No long stories about how he has searched for the best price for my trade or how i have squeezed the last drop of blood from him. (as alot of other sales mangers tell you. it was a pleasant experience and i feel I got a great deal. thanks

Ray (salesman)

george felton
8/15/2016

"Pleasant Car Buying Experience"

Everyone was friendly, knowledgeable and prompt to answer all concerns we had. Over all a pleasant experience. Would recommend checking Friendly Kia before buying your next car. Thanks To All.

Anthony Diaz, Carl Joyner And Skye Cheney

Hawaiianguy47
8/13/2016

"Love my new car"

Didn't feel pressured to buy anything but was given a lot of options customized to what I was looking for. Had such a great experience wasn't planning on buying a car that day and left with a brand new Forte.

John Armstrong

alvin23
7/31/2016

"Amazing Service"

I went to the dealership after reading the reviews. I was greeted with smiles and professionalism. I spoke with Anthony Russo and Taylor. They helped out in a tremendous way. I have nothing but nice things to say about them. I was in the market for a brand new Kia soul. they worked with me and my wife. My wife wanted the car with all the bells and whistles. However the price range was a little too high. They were able to work with with us and gave us a great deal. We walked out the dealership with a new car and save over $5000. I know this may sound either unreal or like a commercial but I promise that Im not making this up. Both of them was working with us and not against us. This was the best service I ever had. Will recommend to everyone.

Taylor, Anthony Russo

CindyLouWho
7/28/2016

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE!! Short, sweet and to the point! "

Willie was AWESOME!! I had only 4 requirements for a vehicle: 1. automatic tranny, 2. AC, 3. Radio, 4. No black or white color. Willie went above and beyond to make what can be a painful and laboriously long process short and sweet! The whole process only took about 3 hours! GREAT JOB! I had no illusions about my credit or financial status even a newer used vehicle would have been acceptable. Willie was adamant that I could get a new car for a reasonable monthly payment and I DID!! THANK YOU FRIENDLY KIA AND EVERYONE INVOLVED!! I will tell EVERYONE of my AMAZING experience with y'all!!

Willie Taylor (salesman) and Paul Wittke (finance)

Cruzan08
7/25/2016

"New vehicle"

Everyone was helpful and friendly, great experience and I love my new vehicle! I was given many options and didn't once feel rushed or pressured into something I didn't want!

Danny and Carl