Friendly Kia

Crown Kia Mitsubishi

Edmund P. Campbell
8/27/2016

"purchase of used truck"

My salesman, Ray was friendly and not high pressure like a lot of other dealerships/salesmen are. Also was not pressured but the sales manager like other places do. We went back and forth on negotiations and settled on a agreeable price and that was it. No long stories about how he has searched for the best price for my trade or how i have squeezed the last drop of blood from him. (as alot of other sales mangers tell you. it was a pleasant experience and i feel I got a great deal. thanks

Ray (salesman)

george felton
8/15/2016

"Pleasant Car Buying Experience"

Everyone was friendly, knowledgeable and prompt to answer all concerns we had. Over all a pleasant experience. Would recommend checking Friendly Kia before buying your next car. Thanks To All.

Anthony Diaz, Carl Joyner And Skye Cheney

Hawaiianguy47
8/13/2016

"Love my new car"

Didn't feel pressured to buy anything but was given a lot of options customized to what I was looking for. Had such a great experience wasn't planning on buying a car that day and left with a brand new Forte.

John Armstrong

alvin23
7/31/2016

"Amazing Service"

I went to the dealership after reading the reviews. I was greeted with smiles and professionalism. I spoke with Anthony Russo and Taylor. They helped out in a tremendous way. I have nothing but nice things to say about them. I was in the market for a brand new Kia soul. they worked with me and my wife. My wife wanted the car with all the bells and whistles. However the price range was a little too high. They were able to work with with us and gave us a great deal. We walked out the dealership with a new car and save over $5000. I know this may sound either unreal or like a commercial but I promise that Im not making this up. Both of them was working with us and not against us. This was the best service I ever had. Will recommend to everyone.

Taylor, Anthony Russo

CindyLouWho
7/28/2016

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE!! Short, sweet and to the point! "

Willie was AWESOME!! I had only 4 requirements for a vehicle: 1. automatic tranny, 2. AC, 3. Radio, 4. No black or white color. Willie went above and beyond to make what can be a painful and laboriously long process short and sweet! The whole process only took about 3 hours! GREAT JOB! I had no illusions about my credit or financial status even a newer used vehicle would have been acceptable. Willie was adamant that I could get a new car for a reasonable monthly payment and I DID!! THANK YOU FRIENDLY KIA AND EVERYONE INVOLVED!! I will tell EVERYONE of my AMAZING experience with y'all!!

Willie Taylor (salesman) and Paul Wittke (finance)

Cruzan08
7/25/2016

"New vehicle"

Everyone was helpful and friendly, great experience and I love my new vehicle! I was given many options and didn't once feel rushed or pressured into something I didn't want!

Danny and Carl

Amelia Cole
6/14/2016

"Today i purchased a car from thomas.."

I was very straightforward as what I needed for my budget after looking at one vehicle I had seen online it just so happened I fell in love with it after checking out several dealerships I will do business here again I highly recommend you take the drive it is worth it

Tom smith

Irishmustang
4/02/2016

"Just a very sad, upsetting experience. "

Would not recommend this dealership after they sold a used car from under me (and most likely used me as a sales tool) and basically told me... sorry for your inconvienence. Arranged to buy vehicle today Sat April 2nd at 3pm. We live 2hrs from dealership. Trade detailed, financing arranged and getting ready to leave on our 2 hr trip when i receive an email this morning 'sorry we sold the car last night', 'sorry for your inconvienence' No courtesy call yesterday evening to tell me car was sold because according to manager that finally called me back this afternoon no-one yesterday evening knew i had an appointment and was coming up to buy the vehicle. I find this very difficult to believe after all the info that had flowed between us last couple of days...vin numbers, photos of my trade etc etc. I basically did not exist in their eyes. Very, very disappointed at not receiving at least a call the day they sold the car. Oh btw they dont take deposits to hold used vehicles just new ones. Just extremely disappointed with them on what was supposed to be a very special weekend for us.

Internet lady Katherine very nice, call back day after vehicle sold from manager not so much.

Neenab13
3/29/2016

"THEY ARE AMAZING!!"

My car dealer Ricky was the best. He made magic happen for me. I AM NOW THE PROUD OWNER OF A 2016 KIA FORTE. I was blessed to recieve a salesman who knew what he was talking , and showed great professionalism. He was helpful through the who process.I would definitely recommend friendly Kia of New Port Richey to anyone desperately looking for a an amazing car with great warranties. THANK YOU AGAIN FRIENDLY KIA!!

Ricky Rios

kristan
3/01/2016

"wonderful "

Our experience at Friendly Kia was a Great one! We had absolutely no problems and had a wonderful salesman! I would recommend friendly kia to everyone who is looking for a nice, no hassle car buying experience.

ed smiley, Darnel washington