Friendly Kia

Citrus Kia

Crown Kia Mitsubishi

Amelia Cole
6/14/2016

"Today i purchased a car from thomas.."

I was very straightforward as what I needed for my budget after looking at one vehicle I had seen online it just so happened I fell in love with it after checking out several dealerships I will do business here again I highly recommend you take the drive it is worth it

Tom smith

Irishmustang
4/02/2016

"Just a very sad, upsetting experience. "

Would not recommend this dealership after they sold a used car from under me (and most likely used me as a sales tool) and basically told me... sorry for your inconvienence. Arranged to buy vehicle today Sat April 2nd at 3pm. We live 2hrs from dealership. Trade detailed, financing arranged and getting ready to leave on our 2 hr trip when i receive an email this morning 'sorry we sold the car last night', 'sorry for your inconvienence' No courtesy call yesterday evening to tell me car was sold because according to manager that finally called me back this afternoon no-one yesterday evening knew i had an appointment and was coming up to buy the vehicle. I find this very difficult to believe after all the info that had flowed between us last couple of days...vin numbers, photos of my trade etc etc. I basically did not exist in their eyes. Very, very disappointed at not receiving at least a call the day they sold the car. Oh btw they dont take deposits to hold used vehicles just new ones. Just extremely disappointed with them on what was supposed to be a very special weekend for us.

Internet lady Katherine very nice, call back day after vehicle sold from manager not so much.

Neenab13
3/29/2016

"THEY ARE AMAZING!!"

My car dealer Ricky was the best. He made magic happen for me. I AM NOW THE PROUD OWNER OF A 2016 KIA FORTE. I was blessed to recieve a salesman who knew what he was talking , and showed great professionalism. He was helpful through the who process.I would definitely recommend friendly Kia of New Port Richey to anyone desperately looking for a an amazing car with great warranties. THANK YOU AGAIN FRIENDLY KIA!!

Ricky Rios

kristan
3/01/2016

"wonderful "

Our experience at Friendly Kia was a Great one! We had absolutely no problems and had a wonderful salesman! I would recommend friendly kia to everyone who is looking for a nice, no hassle car buying experience.

ed smiley, Darnel washington

Shine2
2/06/2016

"Tony Seoud"

Tony was awesome, it was worth the drive over. He was God sent would recommend to anybody. Good to know there are still people out there that really care. Thank you also to Don for getting it done. Thanks soooo much guys

Tony, Don

GadgetExpert
1/26/2016

"Deceptive sales practices"

Attempted to lease a 2016 Kia Soul from Friendly Kia on 1/10/2016. Before coming to Friendly Kia confirmed with Internet Sales Manager the vehicle trading in (in writing) payoff value, completed credit application online, and confirmed via phone that Friendly Kia would be able to get close on monthly lease payments with trade-in of Kia Sorento (was called back in advance and told “my GM said we would be able to get close on the payments with this deal”). I was working with the Business Development Manager because my original contact (Internet Sales Mgr) did not call me back. BDM did not call me on Saturday evening as promised and said they would be in on Sunday. They were not at the dealership upon arrival Sunday. Each time I began to build a relationship, I was handed off to someone else. I feel I was lured into the dealership under the pretense of meeting payment requirements to only get me into the dealership. Then the stereotypical handoff sales method (she’s not here, they are off today, etc.) was used for no accountability. During the negotiation I was presented a verbal offer (no formal written lease offering) of more than $100 a month over my written lease payment requirements. With the gap being so far apart asked Salesperson to make this right and he escalated the negotiations to Sales Mgr who told me that BDM was contacted and reprimanded by GM since they made a “mistake”. I offered an additional $1400 to meet Friendly Kia halfway, but was provided with an offer to purchase the vehicle instead (still nearly $100 a month over payment requirements). Purchasing the vehicle was not something I had said I was interested in. Had never received a final offer so far apart from any dealer in previous leases. If Friendly Kia is really selling the Kia Soul with a $5,000 (but you have to add back the $1,895 Vehicle Protection Package add on) and you input the quoted numbers in the kia.com lease payment calculator payment comes back at the payment I offered them. There is plenty of margin there especially with the Vehicle Protection Plan margin Friendly Kia makes. They just wanted to get me into the dealership, to work me to their margin goal same as any other ole dealership. Friendly Kia knows what they would give on a trade-in and knows their best deal offer in advance of any interaction. When customers provide you with specifics, just be honest and tell them we can’t get within your payment requirements at this time”. This will differentiate you and gain a customer, not alienate them. Avoid this dealership and the “we’re the lowest in Florida talk”. It’s just talk.

LaCole, Jamie, JonMichael, Anthony

GadgetExpert responded to this review

February 23, 2016

Updated !!! Yes, Leased a new Kia Soul !!! GM reached out to me to correct the situation and provided acceptable (excellent) deal. Made sure he met me. JonMichael went out of his way to take care of us and ensure the car was perfect. Paul in Finance very nice during transaction. They were even giving out flowers to all of the women there. The serial number on the paperwork wasn't right and they sent at driver to my home with the paperwork next day for me to sign. This is a dealer making sure they have a customer for life. So we got off to a rough start but they made it right. That's how you run a successful business. Well worth the trip. Was definitely the lowest price in Florida!

Susan828
12/30/2015

"Great buying experience "

Was wonderful from beginning to end !Defiantly car buying experience I ever had . Tony got my a Kia Soul that was top of the line . I went to another Kia dealership first who could not get me into a Kia Soul for the monthly budget I could afford . Not even close . They made the situation seem hopeless . Tony got me into my Kia Soul for just a little over what I budgeted and again a better Kia Doukf than I imagined ! Has all the bells and whistles ! Definatly a stress free experience ! Ask for stony for your next Kia!

Tony

Anthony
11/22/2015

"Best Buying Experience I've EVER Had"

The whole staff at Friendly Kia is just that, FRIENDLY! From the minute my wife and I got out of our car on the lot all the way through the process those folks treated us like we were the MOST IMPORTANT people there and they were very busy. The whole showroom was full. Every employee that came with in 5 ft of us asked us if they could do anything for us and had a big smile on their face! Heck they looked like they truly enjoyed their job. Even the GM and Owner came over to us and made sure we were being taken care of and thanked us for doing business with them.

Jonmichael, Vinny, Dan, Diane, Don, Matt, Lou, and Mr Gyllis

jOHNPD
11/11/2015

"Deception, Deceit,Doubletalk"

DON'T lease or buy here!!! Went to lease a new Kia believing the !189/ Mo advertising, Well The fast talking salesman separated my wife and I and proceeded to persuade her to trade her beloved BUMBLE BEE Camaro in for a Kia optima and would up paying $538 per month with no allowance or little for her beautiful camaro. We will NEVER buy a Kia again nor will we recommend them. DECEPTIVE NOT Friendly

NICOLE CASSATA, BRIAN MARTINELLI, THOMAS SMITH

Bad Kia Dealership Experience
10/28/2015

"Not a very "Friendly" dealership at all, deceptive pricing!"

We went to Friendly Kia in NPR a few days ago to test drive a used Kia Soul. We had seen their many advertisements listing what appeared to be good pricing. After communicating with Jackie, the internet manager, and setting up an appointment, we went down to the dealership. She was unavailable, so we were attended to by Vinny. He didn't seem to listen to what we were telling him. We wanted to test drive a USED Kia Soul. He kept telling us the new ones cost less than the used ones. Ok yeah right. Any how, he goes to get the color we requested for a test drive and of course, what year does he bring up? A 2016. I understand sales tactics, yet it floors me salespeople just don't get it to actually listen to their customers. We test drove the vehicle and it performed well. We like the Kia Soul, so much so that we purchased one from another dealership! We went back in to the office to go over pricing, and I kept repeating we were not going to buy a new vehicle and could he please show us what they had in their used inventory. Then the deceptiveness was revealed. We had told the salesman we were paying cash and did not have a trade in. So he tried to smooth over the objections he knew were coming as he began to reveal the TRUE price of the vehicle by reading us the multitude of disclaimers in the fine print out loud. As he did this he kept adding thousands and thousands of dollars on to the price of the car! OH you are a cash is king customer, sorry, cash is not king here, we add one thousand dollars on to the price because you are not financing. OH, you don't have any piece of junk trade in, add another thousand dollars to the price of the car. OH, you are a new customer, sorry, HAVE TO ADD ANOTHER THOUSAND to the price of the car! What a joke. More still! DId I mention that we put tint on the windows ( in Florida, really, why would you need that?), also some fancy paint coating (so you are saying the factory paint is substandard?), and we put nitrogen in the tires (should cost about $6 per tire), and for those three items, GUESS WHAT, we are charging you another ONE THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND NINETY FIVE DOLLLARS! By now my husband had gotten up and gone outside, I stayed to get the whole story as I just couldn't believe it! Did I mention FRIENDLY KIA charges a $599 dealer fee too! Sun Toyota, Ocean Honda, and several other local dealerships do not charge these dealer fees, so they are discretionary on the part of the dealership! So after that fiasco the numbers for the cost of the vehicle would have been near more than sticker price! UH, NO THANK YOU. I prefer places that are straight forward and don't bury the pricing in lots of fine print exclusions, junk fees, and just pure baloney. The salesman was knowledgeable about the car. We learned quite a bit from our experience which did lead us to go on to purchase a one year old, low mileage, PLUS trim Kia Soul for a fraction of the rip off pricing at Friendly Kia. One last note: the show room was dirty (tile, glass partitions between cubes, etc) and had a strange odor, needs a good spring (or fall, as the case may be) cleaning! Good luck people, due diligence, LOVE THE VEHICLE, Friendly Kia dealership, NOT SO MUCH!

Jackie, Vinny