Frisco Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Frisco, Texas 75035
Frisco Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info

Frisco Jeep sucks
9/28/2016

"they Let non-ASE cetified techs work on cars (brakes, etc.)"

They had my car over 20 days within two months - worst techs and service mgt ever - pay for some real mechanics not tire changers... not impressed with TX jeep dealers - I'm going back to Jap trucks next....

Micha, Derek, AAron, Sean, Bob (basicaly the service mgt team ( i din't choose your profession, don't take it out on customers - this is whats wrong with this contry - no accountiblity)

Neal M
9/11/2016

"Factory Recall"

Sean Couch did it again. Had the van in the shop for a recall last week. Was provided a loaner of the same type while the work was being done. Job was done correctly and now back on the road. Thanks Sean----Great Job.

Sean Couch

Holly Cox
8/04/2016

"Horrible Management"

This dealership is managed so poorly. They owe us our GAP insurance back, and are refusing to take our calls or pay us back. Keep telling us to "come down here to talk". We don't live near there anymore and cannot come by in person. They owe us over $500 and are stealing it.

Doug

Allen66
7/10/2016

"Total disregard for the customer. "

3rd time for service at this dealership due to proximity to work and home. They never seem to have parts in stock and they are always at least 1-1/2 to 3 days behind on their turnaround. They don't seem to know any more about my vehicle than I have found on Google, and usually I have had to prompt them with what to look for to diagnose my problem. Jeep should strip them of their accreditation and close down their service dept. I don't have any experience with their dealership, except we looked for my Trail Hawk there and they couldn't find what we wanted. Online search found my car in Duncanville so we drove down there and bought it.

Trey

bru626
7/01/2016

"RUN! RUN! as far away as you can"

On the evening of Friday June 24, 2016, my family and I took a ride over to this dealership to check out Jeep Grand Cherokees. (My current Jeep lease is coming to an end and we figured we start looking and see what our options are). We walked in and no greeted us. Okay, not a big deal. I tell the front desk receptionist why I am there and they tell us to go to the lot and look at their inventory. We go over to the lot and after 45 minutes of looking around no one comes outside. My fiance was upset over the customer service and asked to talk to the sales manager. We were put in contact with Todd who promised to help us out with a better experience so we went back and we were given Kyle as our salesman. We were told "he is our best". We pick out a Laredo and negotiate the payments/price for a new lease over the course of the weekend in person and via phone. On Monday, we were told to come in for a 5pm appt. At this point, the numbers were all agreed upon and we were there to sign the lease agreement and accept delivery of the SUV. We did not get seen by Jimmy in Finance until 3 hours after our appt! As we were walking in to the finance office, Kyle casually tells my fiance we are using US Trust Bank and tells us the contract is now different. He does not explain why. We sit down with Jimmy and tell him we were never told we were using this bank (a quick review online showed class action lawsuits as well as horrific reviews from prior lessees). We told Jimmy we were never told that we were not using Chrysler. At this point, Jimmy is confused. I am livid- swear words and loud yelling came from me- I will admit. They waited 3 hours to tell us the deal was different!! I ask Jimmy why would we use the other bank as we have no income or credit issues, etc. He says he did not know. Jimmy tells us he would go talk to someone and comes back and says he will honor the deal promised to us through Chrysler. He re-reruns our credit- FYI- we never consented for them to run multiple inquiries on our credit as we did not know they were shopping with banks to pad their pockets the fattest they could. He puts the contract in front of us- now with Chrysler and not the US Trust Bank they want and we notice a lot of things promised by Kyle missing off the contract. For example, I paid extra for tire protection coverage on my previous lease and Kyle said it was now part of all their new leases. We thought that was awesome. We call Kyle into the room and he states that he never said that to us. He literally sat there and pretended like he never had any of these prior conversations with us. I brought up exact details about how I used the tire coverage within the last few months. He says that he was referring to a manufacturer's rebate I must have gotten by purchasing new tires from them. Now we have a new problem. - I still had paid a % out of pocket for the nail in my tires months ago because I thought they used my coverage that I had PAID for- nope!!! they never did- they only applied a manufacturers rebate- so now their service side is also a bunch of crooks! Back to this scenario- a young guy walks into the room (I believe his dad may own the place by his demeanor- young spoiled brat). He rips the contract off the table and tells us we will lease with the bank they choose or else we have no deal! They have now wasted 3 days of my life with their half truths and deceitfulness. Mind you, this is already after they had delivered the vehicle with the keys in my hand! They were truly trying to strong arm us into a deal we were not comfortable with. They said they no longer felt like they wanted to honor the deal with Chrysler and blamed it all on Todd who was not there this evening. They said they do not have to disclose what bank they want to use- it is not up to the customer. They said most consumers in Frisco don't ask what bank since people in Frisco have money. They insulted the community of Frisco with these statements. They basically admitted, because of where they are located, they can take advantage of people. They said people in Frisco rarely read their contracts like we tried to do. Scary guys! run!! this place is looking to pad their pockets with bad deals through in-reputable banks to get kick backs. It was disgusting how they could all sit there and look us in the face knowing what they were doing and what they have done to other consumers. They will take advantage of you!

Kyle, Todd, Jimmy and owner's son who did not provide a name

Jared Bressman
6/03/2016

"Your credit will get destroyed going here!"

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!! If you read my review, you'll see the salesman said it wasn't a hard inquiry when we were ready to finance, so not only did he lie to me about that, but they did FIVE hard inquires. Please please please don't waste your time here, they are not honorable people. Long story short: they will mislead you as much as they can, and then get defensive when you call them out on it. My fiancé and I were here on 2 separate occasions looking to buy a jeep Cherokee. We worked with a man named Adam who used the fact that he was new as an excuse for everything. (I understand what it means to be new and not know everything, if that's the case, then find someone who does know.) First issue: online they are advertising a 2016 jeep Cherokee with $49 down and $299 a month for 84 months. Asked about this deal to several different people and none of them have any idea what it is or the terms/details. Second issue: We got to the point where they offered financing and informed us that it wouldn't effect our credit, which was a lie. I can immediately see a hard inquiry on my credit report. Story: We came in and met Adam on Saturday, we left that day without deciding and told him we would come back. He was obviously disappointed that we didn't buy the car he showed us that was way out of our target price range, but we chalked it up to being tired and visited again today ready to try a couple more different models and purchase. We made an appointment and had to wait 10 minutes for him to come over. Then he helped us and it took another 20 minutes for him to bring us the car we wanted. (I understand that it takes awhile though, so we weren't frustrated at this point.) As we get in to take it for a test drive, he mentions needing to hurry this along so he can get to his other customers that are waiting there. He didn't seem irritated during the ride, but as soon as we got back he ran off and told us he'd be back in a minute. (While we waited, we explored the outside and saw a huge dent in the side.) After waiting for another 20-30 minutes, he hands us off to another gentleman. (We are still not irritated at this point.) We take the next salesman outside and show him the dent. His solution is that we bring it back and have them fix it rather than take some money off the price. (This means I have to drive out of my way on a day off and sit there for 1-2 hours while they fix it.) This wasn't a breaking point for us, so we continued with the process. They convinced us to try their credit vs using out outside source (which dinged our score even though they said it wouldn't.) While we do this, the second salesman goes off to form an offer for us. We finished the credit application and had to wait another 15-20 minutes until he finally came out. Then he goes over the paper, which is $2000 more than their price on the website because of the "Frisco protection plan" ($1000) they put on all their vehicles. I think it's great, and worth the price, but it's very misleading to put a price on their website that isn't the actual price. (I even mentioned this price to them and they didn't say anything about the extra protection plan.) The other $1000 is a rebate they don't give you if you finance through someone else. My fiancé tells him we want $2000 more off the price of the car not including taxes. He gets an attitude with us and says "You want me to take $7000 grand off MSRP?!" And I said "I want you to honor the price on your website." We inform him that the price isn't where we want to be, and tell him where we need to be. He gets defensive and slightly unprofessional with us. (I'm ready to leave at this point because I will not be treated by someone that way when I'm about to give them a sale. My fiancé convinces me to stay and see what they come back with.) 10 more minutes of waiting and he comes back with the down payment we want, but $80 extra a month on the payment. He also claims that my outside source APR is way above what I was told it was and that this is the best deal they can do. I show him my pre-qualification letter on my phone and he asks to take it back to his manager again. At first I agreed, but at this point I was very tired and sick of waiting around, so I told him no thank you and that I wanted to leave. He wanted to try and talk to his manager again so he left. I asked my fiancé for the keys so I could go lay down in our car.

Adam Mann

Milcopp77
6/03/2016

"Worked very well in my intrest. "

I have had some trouble with my transmission and Sean Couch in service worked with me and to find the best solution. They did a great job.

Sean Couch

Rammajamma
5/17/2016

"Easy!"

Had a great experience with Chris Schultz in sales during my recent Wrangler purchase. He was organized, efficient and made it easy. Also got great support from the Service Director Aaron Little as I has a few add ons. We will be back for our next purchase.

Shawn Swenson
Chris Schultz

Challenge w/Challenger
3/17/2016

"Unprofessional!"

Buying a used car for my son here was a nightmare! Called on a car that I saw on their website on a Tuesday and was directed to sales associate (James). Informed him that I was paying cash and wanted to know his best price. He told me that the best price was as listed and to come in and he 'would see what he could do'. He was very unprofessional and spoke with a lot of sales talk and using a lot of 'slang' loves the term "amen". "You're getting a great car, say amen". I found it both irritating, insulting, and unprofessional. I get a call the next morning from Todd who claimed to be the sales manager and that he was making deals and selling cars today. I told him great, give me the best price on the Challenger and I would be in to pick it up. He said that he was going to run the numbers and call me back in 15 minutes. He never called me back. I called him multiple times and finally got a hold of him and he said that another sales associate would call. I got the call from this associate and he stated that the best price was the price listed. I voiced to this poor guy my unhappiness and we ended the call. Next afternoon (Thursday) I get a call from James and he wants to sell me the car and deal. My son and I were going that way so we stopped by and my son fell in love with the car. After some negotiating, we agreed on a price and they sure did not like the fact that I was paying cash for the car. We were supposed to pick it up the next day on Friday at 3pm when I supplied them with a cashiers check. We get there, the car had not been touched as the water bottle from the test drive was still in the car. The few scratches that they agreed to buff was not done and not a stitch of paperwork was ready for a 'CASH' sale with an appointment. Then they had my son the key and I say where is the other key. James says there is not one and it is 'as is'. The car is a 2015 challenger with 17K miles! I ask them to get me another key and they say, 'NO'. I told them that this is unacceptable and if my kid wasn't there that I would walk away from the sale. James told me, "fine they don't want to sell you a car anyway". "They don't want to sell to an 'unhappy' customer". I told them to get the paperwork and my car right now before I call my attorney. End of the day, not a manager came to me and nobody at this dealership would do the right thing. I think they were trying to get me to back out so they could sale the car to somebody that would finance it. Terrible experience with a horrible dealership!

James

Frisco Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded to this review

April 01, 2016

We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your visit. We strive to give you the very best in customer service and we do not want to leave you with a bad impression. Please give us a call at (469) 888-4764. We would like to hear more about your visit. Thank you for your honest review. We look forward to serving you soon!

MyCinnamonGirl
3/03/2016

"Indecisive Woman Customer "

Stopped by here after work to look at cars. Shawn Swenson greeted me and advised me to talk to his guys and let them "take care" of me. Trying to do my own figures and estimates I had pretty much decided that I should consider something like the low end dodge. Spoke with sales manager Todd who referred me to Jon. Apparently I was cheating myself because I have more options with different models including Chrysler models for the same budget- but still with low mileage and warranty. They even explained ways to compare years, rebates, and gently used car values to get what I would really want instead of what I had already assumed I would be stuck with. Sometimes it feels awkward to be a woman that doesn't know stuff about the car buying process. But it was nice to get so much information without anyone pressuring or badgering me. I never signed any paperwork, they knew I was curious and only browsing, but still spent a lot of time with me. Nobody shunned me over the fact that they weren't even making any money off me (yet). I felt very comfortable and learned a lot to keep in mind. I will for sure be back for my new Chrysler.

Shawn Swenson
Jon Jobe, Todd Bigham

Frisco Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded to this review

April 01, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive review. Giving you the very best in customer service is a top priority, whether you or buying or browsing! We look forward to putting you behind the wheel of the perfect Chrysler, whenever you're ready!