Front Range Auto

Owner
Andrew Murillo, Sales Manager, Front Range Auto

4.3

September 09, 2017

"True to their word and their handshake!"

- Showy71

I give them a 5 star because: 1) I made an appointment after picking a truck out to test drive online. I showed up and the truck was waiting for me. It was clean and ready to go. 2) Everyone involved worked VERY hard to get this deal done.... Not only with me and my so so credit but also with lenders. 3) So... the deal is done, and I drive off in my new to me truck..... but the tire sensor light is on and the truck vibrates terribly when braking at highway speed. They would have been well within their rights to hide behind the "Sold As Is" paperwork.... but they shook my hand and said "We'll take care of you." as I left the lot, and that is EXACTLY what they have done.... they replaced both front rotors and pads and all four ture pressure sensors even though these problems shook put after the deal was done. Thank you to all at Front Range Auto for making my life a little easier.

Sergio Ramirez
Fred MacDonald
Other Employees : Michael Candaleria, Phil in Finance

September 08, 2017

"Going Above and Beyond"

- jaymi1

I have bought my last 4 automobiles from Front Range Auto and they have been amazing to my husband and I. When ever there is a question that I may have regarding my vehicle or what ever it may be, they are always available and never seemed bothered by my calls. I just recently had to have something major fixed on my vehicle and they were able to help me get it fixed and pretty much took care of everything with very little needed from me. I highly recommend going to Front Range Auto first before going anywhere else if you are interested in purchasing a vehicle. Ray Murillo was very friendly and helpful and never rushed my husband and I when we would look and test drive the vehicles.

September 07, 2017

"Beyond exceptional"

- Jennifer Robinson

I'm a very loyal customer I have purchased three vehicles and my mother has purchased one we definitely recommend this place they take care of you they work with you they are all amazing including my seller Raymond Murillo Andrew Murillo management is also amazing and Matthew long with detailing did the extra step to make sure I kept my Broncos sticker thank you I will definitely come back and I will definitely refer anybody I know to this facility

Other Employees : Matt long