Front Range Auto

Owner

July 14, 2017

"Very Professional"

- rlindsay

When my husband and I stopped we basically went to look. Our credit has some issues and I didn't think we would actually be able to get a car that I was looking for. Mr Fite was our salesman and he greeted us with a smile, was very informational from the beginning as to what we should expect. Through the whole deal of the purchase he was honest, straightforward and was actually trying to get us into the vehicle. There was no run around, no salesman games just honest, knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend the dealership and Mr. Fite to anyone either in the market or someone whom is just out looking.

July 13, 2017

"Stands by their word"

- efrey100

This is the second car I have bought from Phil and Front Range Auto. After I arrived home I noticed my back hatch was misaligned. I brought it back in a couple of days later to let them know. Without hesitation, they agreed to fix the hatch later in the week. True to their word, it was fixed by the weekend. Thanks Phil and Front Range Auto!

July 11, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever!"

- HappycarownerRenee

The customer service at this dealership is outstanding! My first point of contact was with Phil Fite and he provided me with a top rate service. From the beginning to the end of my experience, he was professional, personable and trustworthy. He is a reliable source of valuable information on all makes and models. I felt like I was treated with integrity @ this dealership. There wasn't a long wait time, paperwork was handeled in a timely manner, and I was out the door in an effecient amount of time. This was my best car buying experience ever, and I'm a female in my mid 50's who has purchased her fair share of vehicles. I had zero frustration, and got a good deal which says a lot for Front Range Autos. This company goes the extra mile.

Fred MacDonald