Front Range Auto

Antonio Sandoval

Ray Murillo, Sales, Front Range Auto

Ray Murillo

January 26, 2017

"No concern after you purchase a vehicle "

- Mark

Found a good deal for the car online at Front Range Auto. I emailed them about the car and the salesman emailed me back instantly. I went in and checked it out. It was late in the evening and dark. I test drove the car and everything seemed ok. It did smell like smoke. When i got back they were quick on having me purchase the car that night. They didn't wash or clean the car. They only put in half a tank of gas. When i got home, i pulled it into my garage and looked it over. I found a few dents, the lower rear bumper was cracked and the XM radio wasn't pre paid and turned on like thier website had said it would be pre paid for 6 months. Front range auto was closed at this point. I emailed the sales guy the next morning. I waited four hours, never got a email back. I then called him and told him about the XM and the bumper. He told me that I need to call XM and he wasnt sure what they could do about the bumper being cracked. I called XM and they said that it was the dealers responsibility to set that up and that they will have to do it. I again emailed the sales guy and no response. This was on a friday. On Saturday i called the manager and explained what was going on, he said he would take care of it on monday. I didnt hear from them until Wednesday around lunch time and when they called all the wanted to know is if the bank had called me yet about the car loan. At this time i had not heard from the bank at all, the dealer told me the night I bought the car that the bank would call me the next day and they did not. While i was on the phone with them I asked about the XM and bumper again. They told me that they are working on the XM and that they will not do anything about the bumper. I kind of figured the bumper wouldnt be fixed since i didnt catch it before buying the car but i cant believe that they keep telling me they will take care of the XM or that thier working on it when all they have to do is call them. I still never got the XM turned on from them. If you purchase a car from them make sure everything looks good before you purchase because after the purchase they are not helpful or willing to take care of you.

January 11, 2017

"A helping hand"

- sonya2

I bought my car about 2 years ago. When my car wasn't working correctly, I called Andrew at Front Range Auto. They helped me out with repairs when I was in rough spot. Being a single parent they made getting my car fixed easy. They went above and beyond to help me out and get my car running like normal. I would definitely recommend them and use them again to purchase a vehicle in the future.

January 10, 2017

"Outstanding service "

- Car-buyer

I had a great experience at Front Range Auto, The whole process took me about an hour. I will definitely recommend this dealership to others!

Used 1995 Ford Explorer, $2824