Frontier Toyota

23621 Creekside Road,
Valencia, California 91355
Frontier Toyota Info
About Frontier Toyota

"We don't close deals, we open relationships"

About Frontier Toyota

"We don't close deals, we open relationships"

Sunday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Mark & Rose
2/03/2016

"What a Team"

Words alone can not express how lucky we were to deal with Quaid, Nickolas, Marcello, and Reggie at Frontier Toyota. Quaid and Nickolas were so informative about the vehicles we were considering, and unbelievably patient as we decided between vehicles. Marcello and Reggie were equally as professional and pleasant while wrapping up the purchase. Ask for these guys!!

Frontier Toyota responded to this review

February 04, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this stellar 5-star review! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time at our dealership. We hope to see you again in the future!

NYDIscolady
12/27/2015

"Best Salesman!!!"

We were so fortunate to deal with Tony!! So knowledgeable, sweet and kind. He did his best to make our experience quick and easy!! Very nice dealership and people! Good cookies too!

Frontier Toyota responded to this review

December 28, 2015

We're pleased to hear Tony provided you with an excellent experience! He is a great man and will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Ryan687
12/24/2015

"Terrible service dept."

If I could give there service department negative 10 stars I would. I bought a brand new 2015 Camry. Started noticing the engine was knocking (pinging). Brought the vehicle in for an inspection to Frontier service, was told the car was fine? Complained to Richard Newman the service director about the issue. He said to switch gas to a higher octane, which led to no result. He then stated that an engineer would inspect the vehicle on my next appointment which never happened. When I asked to see the inspection report, Richard could not provide a clear cut answer and denied access to the report. He then stated that a "second" engineer appointment would be scheduled as a courtesy. Again, I requested the inspection report for the first inspection and the second inspection and was denied. Now they say the engine has no problem but can't explain why it's knocking everyday repeatedly?? Bottom line, these people will lie to you until your blue in the face. They're happy to take your money all day, but when you need help and honest service, they will lie and tell you whatever they want, and kick you out the door as quickly as possible. I have lost all faith in Frontier Toyota, and the Toyota brand as a direct result of how the upper management treats the consumer at this establishment. Run from this place if your smart.

Richard Newman

scv mom
11/04/2015

"Horrible customer service from the Service Department"

I took my mini can in this morning for an oil change.. my service rep was Valerie.. what a RUDE RUDE woman. When I arrived at the service drive thru area.. I was greeted by a man who took my info and directed me to Valerie's office. She was not there so I waited in the doorway.. when she arrived she squeezed by me in the doorway, didn't greet me at all.. sat down at her desk.. and promptly told me to "have a seat".. I was a bit taken a back by her quick statement .. but had " a seat" anyway.. she began typing on her compluter.. never introduced herself.. after a min she said.. sign her.. I asked.. what am I signing?.. her reply.. that you are allowing us to do an oil change.. ok.. I said. still not hello.. how are you?.. nothing.. she then printed out a paper.. stapled it.. stood up.. opened the door and said "sit out here.. I will let you know when it's done"... really? this is the customer service I got.. horrible experience..definately won't go back.. and definately wont reconnend.

Valerie in the Service Department

PriusPlugin
7/19/2015

"Easy Transaction with No Surprises"

I dealt with Philip in the Internet sales department and Nick in Finance. I had preshopped the model I wanted on line and was wanting to get preapproved and to complete the transaction quickly. I was approved and then invited to test drive. I received a thorough explanation of the car's features and how to operate it. After the test drive all paperwork was already prepared and was able to get typed and on my way within about 60 minutes. I have received much follow up including scheduling the first complimentary service for the car. Having known Frontier Toyota and their staff for many years, I can attest to their top-quality service. Their location is also a big plus if you are in the AV, SC Valley or SF Valley.

Philip Yadkar

nickvaldivia92
7/03/2015

"Service Hassles and Nothing Done."

I regretfully have to write the following review because of a poor Service experience: So I bought a used car (2012) the weekend before last and noticed it was leaking something by my front-passenger tire. When I went back last week to finish my papers, I mentioned it to one of the guys and they said it's probably just water from the AC condensation and to check it out. I checked it out when I got home and it was oily, plus I dripped water next to it just in case and the leak puddle was darker than water. So this Tuesday I call them and ask if I can bring my car in or do I have to make an appointment. I was told to just bring the car in because there were a lot of open spots that afternoon. I bring my car in and I get directed to Dane Jensen who was texting at his disk and wouldn't acknowledge me until he was done. I explained to him something was leaking from my car and it wasn't water. He told me oil can leak with the condensation and that it was normal - later I learned that it's not so normal! Then I hand him the slip I was given and he asks if I made an appointment. I explained to him that I didn't have one because of what I was told on the phone. He told me he didn't know if they have a spot for me and then I let him know I was told there were spots. He told me I needed to make an appointment. I didn't wanna fuss so I was cooperative, made the appointment, and went on my way. Today was my appointment date. I show up at my appointment and Dane is out to lunch so I get directed to Frank. Frank was nice. I explained to him there is oil leaking and that I didn't know where it was from. I mentioned that I was told oil may leak from the condensation so it may be that but he said oil shouldn't leak from there. So now I don't know if Dane was being honest or maybe didn't know or if Frank is the one who might not have known but the information was conflicting. I leave my car there. Frank says they'll call in about 3-4 hours. After 4 and a half hours, no one called. So I call and learn the car was ready. I go to pick it up and the sheet says they found no leak coming from the car. I go to see Dane about it and he says they found no leak. I bring up that it could be oil in the AC condensation and he said that was normal. They didn't even check my AC condensation. As I was leaving, he said he tried calling me but that my voicemail wasn't set up. I got not calls but I know I have my voicemail setup because I've been getting voicemails this week from other calls. They have my phone number on file (it was on my sheet too) so I'm guessing Dane called the wrong number or didn't call at all. Worse part is that I've been researching oil in AC condensation leaks and what I'm learning is that AC condensation should be water (with no oil). Maybe some dirt in there but there shouldn't be a slick, oily content to it which is what my puddle was. So all in all, I may still have a problem based on what I'm seeing with my car, they didn't even look at it, and everyone's time may have been wasted. I didn't give them a 1-star only because I hope this was a fluke and that next time I will have a better experience with them.

Dane Jensen

arleeng13
5/20/2015

"Excellent Service"

I am very happy with the service I received. I am very happy with my car. I definitely will be coming here for all my future car purchases.

Zoli Ratkay

grrepa
5/16/2015

"Great Experience!"

I cannot say enough good things about my experience at Frontier Toyota! And my interaction with Internet manager, Jeff Johnson. I am an older female who had never, in my life, purchased a NEW car. (Used, yes, but never new) I was looking for an amazing deal on a 2015 Toyota Prius three. I contacted the internet sales desk and spoke with Jeff Johnson. Dealing with Jeff over the phone was a great experience. He worked hard to get me the right car for the right price. In fact it was an amazing price! I know because I researched all options for weeks. Jeff was so genuine on the phone that I drove 59 miles to the dealership in Valencia (Frontier Toyota) I met with Jeff and we went for a test drive. Jeff was so upfront about pricing and what was included that I purchased the Prius on the spot. I highly recommend Jeff at Frontier along with the entire team. The drive is well worth it!

Lizarty
5/13/2015

"Simple and Done Deal "

It took a couple of minutes to get a price so no haggling. They made it possible to get the truck sooner than expected and had it expedited. I'm impressed with the professionalism, honesty and really appreciated their effort!

Deeenzo
5/13/2015

"Great experience "

Buying a car for the first time is scary and I was afraid of dishonest dealers but everyone made it an easy and enjoyable experience. I have recommended Frontier Toyota to many people and will continue to do so.

Reviews of Tony  Laughton