Frontier Toyota

23621 Creekside Road,
Valencia, California 91355
Frontier Toyota Info
About Frontier Toyota

"We don't close deals, we open relationships"

About Frontier Toyota

"We don't close deals, we open relationships"

Sunday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Grateful
7/23/2016

"Recall process "

I want to thank Valerie R. and her staff at Frontier Toyota, they were so professional and very organized. I had an appointment at 8;00 am and was checked in by a very nice gentlemen. Then was walked to Valerie's office and she explained the process to me and informed me that if I wanted to take the shuttle to my home it could be arranged. I wanted to Thank Frontier Toyota for such a pleasant experience and having a well organized system that runs so smoothly. Your staff is very impressive when it comes to customer service. Thank you, your customer

Valerie Reynoso

July 24, 2016

I am glad to read that you are pleased with your experience working with our team here at Frontier Toyota. Thank you for sharing your review. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit. Best, Michael Cesario, Customer Relations Manager, mcesario@frontiertoyota.com, 661-255-7575

Jack&Corinna
6/27/2016

"Al and Jeff are an AWESOME Team!"

Al Hernandez and Jeff Calero were awesome! We have a big family. With 4 daughters now -our family of 6 outgrew our Toyota Corolla, so my wife and I decided to reach out to Al Hernandez at Frontier Toyota. Al was great help to us - never rushed us or pressured us to sell us a car, but instead heard our needs and helped us pick the perfect car for our family. He patiently showed me several vehicles to chose from and with Jeff's help and patience, my wife and our girls LOVE our beautiful new Highlander. Thank you guys SO MUCH! you rock!

AJ in Finance / great guy!

June 27, 2016

Jack&Corinna, Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate it. If you have any questions regarding your new car, please don't hesitate to give us a call. Congratulations and safe travels, Drew Katigbak Internet Director Frontier Toyota 661 255 7575

stegs
4/12/2016

"Paid more than I wanted.."

They are large. They are trained and they know how to conduct large volume sales..Quick and high pressure sales is how I spent my early afternoon. I knew what I wanted to spend and they worked me for a little more. They first offered me an insulting offer on my trade. Then they double team you with their multiple box "sales offer"sheet and run back and forth between the sales manager's office. It becomes a performance that is "All about the money". I am happy with my CPO Highlander and have service and warranty for a while. All I can say to you is to follow the Golden Rule of any purchase..walk and completely inspect the entire vehicle before you make an offer..little hidden gems (flaws) may appear!!

May 02, 2016

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I'm glad to hear you're happy with your Highlander, but would like to discuss how we can improve your future experiences with us. Please feel free to reach out to me at your convenience. Best, Michael Cesario, Customer Relations Manager, mcesario@frontiertoyota.com, 661-255-7575

Bur
3/11/2016

"Professional and Honest Toyota Dealership"

Lucky D. Reggie B Martin T Sanjay G all are hardworking, extremely professional, happy, trustworthy, and attentive to your car buying needs. They are an all star team!!

Reggie Badr

March 14, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this 5-star review! Lucky, Martin, Sanjay, and Reggie will be pleased to hear all of the kind words that you had to say about them. We hope to see you again in the future!

Disappointed
3/07/2016

"Don't waste your time here "

I arrived at this dealership on Saturday 03/05/16, to look at a new Tacoma and was told by the salesman that they do not deal on the price and that I was lucky to be paying MSRP if I wanted the truck. I informed him that I purchased many vehicles over my lifetime and that I have never paid MSRP. The salesman then left and returned with a manager who stated the same thing that they do not deal. I told the manager that I have never paid MSRP in my life and he stated arrogantly that maybe I should wait a few years to buy one. This dealership clearly believes that they are too big to fail, What a shame, I have lived in the SCV my entire life but will never do business here and do not recommend this place to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

The sales manager who worked on 03/05/16, evening.

March 24, 2016

Hello, I am very disappointed to hear about your recent experience. We value our local customers and it is unfortunate that you did not feel you were being treated with the proper respect. I would hate to lose your business over this matter. Will you please give me a chance to make things right? I would love to hear from you at your earliest convenience. Best, Michael Cesario, Customer Relations Manager, mcesario@frontiertoyota.com, 661-255-7575

icPrius
3/05/2016

"Love my Prius - Jeff Johnson is Great "

Nice place to get a new car. Jeff took care of me & when I lost a hub cap a few weeks after I bought my car, he found one for me at no extra charge. He went out of his way to help me. I'd recommend him to all my friends & family!

March 08, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome 5-star review! We are pleased to hear that Jeff went above and beyond to help you with your hubcap. We hope to see you again in the future!

shirles
3/01/2016

"Best Dealer Ever"

Sanjay is the best. He has helped John and I with the last few vehicles we own. He works with you and you WILL drive away in the car you want. My son will be getting a car there soon also...We have dealt with Sanjay for many years now. We love him.

March 04, 2016

What a great review! We are pleased to hear Sanjay has provided you with an excellent experience. He will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

atpbur
2/20/2016

"Best Car deal ever!!!"

Best Deal Ever!!!! I highly recommend Frontier Toyota and Shah Khan got me the best deal!!!! Friendly staff that bends over backwards to make you a very satisfied customer!!! Thank you for your excellent service!!!!

February 22, 2016

Thank you for leaving a great review and recommendation! We are very happy to hear Shah went above and beyond to give you a fantastic car buying experience. We will be sure to let Shah hear your kind words. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again in the future.

ryfamous
2/13/2016

"salesman just hung up the phone "

omg! I asked for rav4 and told him the price from my area, he said go to your place and buy that. and hung up the phone! His name is David I can't believe how he does work like that way. very disappointment He can recommend to purchase different dealers but not just hung up the phone like that way.

David

Mark & Rose
2/03/2016

"What a Team"

Words alone can not express how lucky we were to deal with Quaid, Nickolas, Marcello, and Reggie at Frontier Toyota. Quaid and Nickolas were so informative about the vehicles we were considering, and unbelievably patient as we decided between vehicles. Marcello and Reggie were equally as professional and pleasant while wrapping up the purchase. Ask for these guys!!

February 04, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this stellar 5-star review! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time at our dealership. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviews of Jeff Johnson