Frontier Toyota

23621 Creekside Road,
Valencia, California 91355
Frontier Toyota Info
About Frontier Toyota

"We don't close deals, we open relationships"

About Frontier Toyota

"We don't close deals, we open relationships"

Sunday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

arleeng13
5/20/2015

"Excellent Service"

I am very happy with the service I received. I am very happy with my car. I definitely will be coming here for all my future car purchases.

Zoli Ratkay

grrepa
5/16/2015

"Great Experience!"

I cannot say enough good things about my experience at Frontier Toyota! And my interaction with Internet manager, Jeff Johnson. I am an older female who had never, in my life, purchased a NEW car. (Used, yes, but never new) I was looking for an amazing deal on a 2015 Toyota Prius three. I contacted the internet sales desk and spoke with Jeff Johnson. Dealing with Jeff over the phone was a great experience. He worked hard to get me the right car for the right price. In fact it was an amazing price! I know because I researched all options for weeks. Jeff was so genuine on the phone that I drove 59 miles to the dealership in Valencia (Frontier Toyota) I met with Jeff and we went for a test drive. Jeff was so upfront about pricing and what was included that I purchased the Prius on the spot. I highly recommend Jeff at Frontier along with the entire team. The drive is well worth it!

Lizarty
5/13/2015

"Simple and Done Deal "

It took a couple of minutes to get a price so no haggling. They made it possible to get the truck sooner than expected and had it expedited. I'm impressed with the professionalism, honesty and really appreciated their effort!

Deeenzo
5/13/2015

"Great experience "

Buying a car for the first time is scary and I was afraid of dishonest dealers but everyone made it an easy and enjoyable experience. I have recommended Frontier Toyota to many people and will continue to do so.

MattAlhmam
5/04/2015

"quick and easy"

Called and asked for thier best price. They didn't give me the second best but definitely there best. Had my papework ready, car washed and preped and I was in and out in 30 minutes so I could enjoy the rest of my Saturday. Internet Sales is the way to go! Ask for them!

eliladz
5/04/2015

"No pressure car buying"

No one tried to pressure us to buy the car we test drove and although they were busy, we were able to get out of there with our new car in less than 3 hours! They also gave us a great deal on the car that couldn't be beat and made sure we got the best deal possible. Everyone we saw that day carefully explained to us everything we needed to know about the car we were buying and the warranties that were being offered by Toyota. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car, this was my first car purchase and I was pleasantly surprised by the experience.

Ajohnson84
4/17/2015

"Insulting"

I guess Frontier Toyota proves that car salesmen fit the stereotype of being in it only for themselves. I don't know why I expected a dealership to treat me any differently than any other person, but i was truly insulted when they offered me 75% of my trade in "fair" condition price and $10,000 less than what they could turn around and sell it for. My car easily fits the description of "very good." Here is some advice: don't call yourself and "aggressive dealership" when confronted by a customer on a low ball trade in price. Basically what you are saying is "sure, we try to screw people whenever we can." You only get one chance for a first impression, and you guys totally messed it up.

Happy customer
3/28/2015

"Love Toyota sales people"

I have been buying my cars with Frontier Toyota since before 1992. But I have never taken the time to express my satisfaction with their services. Buying my cars with Frontier Toyota already tells you how pleased I am with my cars and their customer sales people. Especially with Sanjay Gupta who is now the Director of sales . He has made each of my car purchases a fun journey. Sanjay makes a point to stay connected with his customers. Every year I get a happy birthday text from him. Sanjay thank you for being a pleasant down to earth person. Frontier Toyota is very fourtunate to have you in their business. There one other man who I can't remember his name. I am sorry for not remembering, but thank you very much for all your help as well. You brought Sanjay to work with my car purchases and leases. Thank you Merce Judge

Chris 818-267-7728

beallison1
8/05/2014

"Excellent Dealer to work with!!"

I was searching online for a used Prius at a reasonable price. I contacted Jeff Johnson via their website (Internet). He was so easy to work with. I stopped in to see a 2010 Prius I was interested in and he was so helpful. I was still undecided but he was willing to keep in contact and help me find the car I was was looking for. In the end I purchased a CPO 2012 Prius and could not be happier with my experience with Jeff and the dealership as a whole. Thank you Jeff and Frontier Toyota.

macarena
7/17/2014

"5 cars bought from Frontier Toyota"

They treated us great! Jeff Johnson answered our questions and was very helpful. Bob Corson, General Sales Mgr. went to bat for us and got us the color we wanted. This is the 5th car we have bought from Frontier Toyota and will continue buying from them.

Bob Corson