Frontier Toyota

23621 Creekside Road,
Valencia, California 91355
Frontier Toyota Info
About Frontier Toyota

"We don't close deals, we open relationships"

About Frontier Toyota

"We don't close deals, we open relationships"

Sunday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Happy customer
3/28/2015

"Love Toyota sales people"

I have been buying my cars with Frontier Toyota since before 1992. But I have never taken the time to express my satisfaction with their services. Buying my cars with Frontier Toyota already tells you how pleased I am with my cars and their customer sales people. Especially with Sanjay Gupta who is now the Director of sales . He has made each of my car purchases a fun journey. Sanjay makes a point to stay connected with his customers. Every year I get a happy birthday text from him. Sanjay thank you for being a pleasant down to earth person. Frontier Toyota is very fourtunate to have you in their business. There one other man who I can't remember his name. I am sorry for not remembering, but thank you very much for all your help as well. You brought Sanjay to work with my car purchases and leases. Thank you Merce Judge

Chris 818-267-7728

beallison1
8/05/2014

"Excellent Dealer to work with!!"

I was searching online for a used Prius at a reasonable price. I contacted Jeff Johnson via their website (Internet). He was so easy to work with. I stopped in to see a 2010 Prius I was interested in and he was so helpful. I was still undecided but he was willing to keep in contact and help me find the car I was was looking for. In the end I purchased a CPO 2012 Prius and could not be happier with my experience with Jeff and the dealership as a whole. Thank you Jeff and Frontier Toyota.

macarena
7/17/2014

"5 cars bought from Frontier Toyota"

They treated us great! Jeff Johnson answered our questions and was very helpful. Bob Corson, General Sales Mgr. went to bat for us and got us the color we wanted. This is the 5th car we have bought from Frontier Toyota and will continue buying from them.

Bob Corson

cynthia.mullen
7/09/2014

"the best i have ever had"

The atmosphere actually felt welcoming and the people were in fact nice. It was amazing. I was upside down in my car. I actually had been to another dealership where they threw my keys at me and told me I was buried and to kick rocks. Thankfully I tried Frontier. They worked magic and I drove away in my dream car. They are my dealership for life.

Reggie Badr

Agmorris
7/05/2014

"Jeff Johnson and Frontier Toyota took great care of us!"

Jeff Johnson, Internet Manager, and Frontier Toyota made a dealer trade to get our Avalon in the desired color and options, and at the right price. The overall sales process was quick and painless. I plan to buy my next Toyota from Jeff and Frontier.

victor.h.rodriguez.716
7/02/2014

"Exceptional Service and Value!"

Jeff Johnson, the Internet Manger with whom we transacted, did an exceptional job for us. He was honest, approachable, and accommodating. He answered our many questions, went along on a test drive, and was able to negotiate an excellent value on a new vehicle for our daughter (2014 Toyota Corolla LE). We are most appreciative and grateful to him for his excellent work!

Privateuserlmd
7/01/2014

"Love my 2014 Camry"

Drew went above and beyond. Knowing I work full-time he sent me emails and found the perfect car. Only took two hours to buy!

Sunnigessel
5/29/2014

"Jeff Johnson was great!!!"

Jeff was fabulous and direct when questioned. Everything he said was true Which can't be said for a lot of dealerships. I would definitely return If he was my salesman.

yengh0108
5/19/2014

"Great Buying Experience!!!"

We were shopping for a certified used vehicle for my father-n-law and was able to narrow down to Frontier Toyota as one of the few dealers that we wanted to visit. This dealership was our first choice to visit due to their multiple inventory of the specific vehicle we were looking for. Our great experience with this dealership started when we arrived at the dealership to meet with Jeff Johnson, who was the sales person that showed us the few vehicles that we were shopping for. I liked the fact that Jeff was friendly and not aggressive in the selling points. He covered all the basics about the car and was friendly with sharing with us some personal things about himself. He took the time and allowed us to test drive a couple vehicles. When we decided to sit down and negotiate, both Jeff and Kevin Kelly, who is the assistance sales manager were very engaged and willing hear us out on our offer. In the end, we walked away with a car that my father-n-law really liked at a price that worked for both sides. We are out of town shoppers and had to drive 3 hours to this dealership but I must say that it was well worth it. I definitely would recommend anybody looking for a vehicle to visit Frontier Toyota in Valencia, Ca and meet with Jeff or Kevin. We look to do business again hopefully soon.

Kevin Kelly

rose89
5/13/2014

"BAIT & SWITCH"

Was negotiating a deal with Quaid on a 2007 4Runner.He never called back with a firm answer for me to drive 52 miles. Then asked for manager VIC and he wanted my business for life. We agreed on an "out the door" price and I said I was leaving with full payment in hand. 30 miles down the freeway I get a call from Quaid, Vic did not have the courtesy to come to the phone, and said the car is just sold but we have other cars so come on down and we'll make a deal. I called Vic who stated that they never hold cars. Wow!! I just had a discussion with this man 30 minutes ago and we agreed on a price and I said I was driving out. Don't waste your time with these guys. Moorpark, CA

Quaid & Vic (818) 825-5715 Cell