Frontier Toyota

23621 Creekside Road,
Valencia, California 91355
Frontier Toyota Info
About Frontier Toyota

"We don't close deals, we open relationships"

About Frontier Toyota

"We don't close deals, we open relationships"

Sunday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

stegs
4/12/2016

"Paid more than I wanted.."

They are large. They are trained and they know how to conduct large volume sales..Quick and high pressure sales is how I spent my early afternoon. I knew what I wanted to spend and they worked me for a little more. They first offered me an insulting offer on my trade. Then they double team you with their multiple box "sales offer"sheet and run back and forth between the sales manager's office. It becomes a performance that is "All about the money". I am happy with my CPO Highlander and have service and warranty for a while. All I can say to you is to follow the Golden Rule of any purchase..walk and completely inspect the entire vehicle before you make an offer..little hidden gems (flaws) may appear!!

May 02, 2016

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I'm glad to hear you're happy with your Highlander, but would like to discuss how we can improve your future experiences with us. Please feel free to reach out to me at your convenience. Best, Michael Cesario, Customer Relations Manager, mcesario@frontiertoyota.com, 661-255-7575

Bur
3/11/2016

"Professional and Honest Toyota Dealership"

Lucky D. Reggie B Martin T Sanjay G all are hardworking, extremely professional, happy, trustworthy, and attentive to your car buying needs. They are an all star team!!

Reggie Badr

March 14, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this 5-star review! Lucky, Martin, Sanjay, and Reggie will be pleased to hear all of the kind words that you had to say about them. We hope to see you again in the future!

Disappointed
3/07/2016

"Don't waste your time here "

I arrived at this dealership on Saturday 03/05/16, to look at a new Tacoma and was told by the salesman that they do not deal on the price and that I was lucky to be paying MSRP if I wanted the truck. I informed him that I purchased many vehicles over my lifetime and that I have never paid MSRP. The salesman then left and returned with a manager who stated the same thing that they do not deal. I told the manager that I have never paid MSRP in my life and he stated arrogantly that maybe I should wait a few years to buy one. This dealership clearly believes that they are too big to fail, What a shame, I have lived in the SCV my entire life but will never do business here and do not recommend this place to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

The sales manager who worked on 03/05/16, evening.

March 24, 2016

Hello, I am very disappointed to hear about your recent experience. We value our local customers and it is unfortunate that you did not feel you were being treated with the proper respect. I would hate to lose your business over this matter. Will you please give me a chance to make things right? I would love to hear from you at your earliest convenience. Best, Michael Cesario, Customer Relations Manager, mcesario@frontiertoyota.com, 661-255-7575

icPrius
3/05/2016

"Love my Prius - Jeff Johnson is Great "

Nice place to get a new car. Jeff took care of me & when I lost a hub cap a few weeks after I bought my car, he found one for me at no extra charge. He went out of his way to help me. I'd recommend him to all my friends & family!

March 08, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome 5-star review! We are pleased to hear that Jeff went above and beyond to help you with your hubcap. We hope to see you again in the future!

shirles
3/01/2016

"Best Dealer Ever"

Sanjay is the best. He has helped John and I with the last few vehicles we own. He works with you and you WILL drive away in the car you want. My son will be getting a car there soon also...We have dealt with Sanjay for many years now. We love him.

March 04, 2016

What a great review! We are pleased to hear Sanjay has provided you with an excellent experience. He will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

atpbur
2/20/2016

"Best Car deal ever!!!"

Best Deal Ever!!!! I highly recommend Frontier Toyota and Shah Khan got me the best deal!!!! Friendly staff that bends over backwards to make you a very satisfied customer!!! Thank you for your excellent service!!!!

February 22, 2016

Thank you for leaving a great review and recommendation! We are very happy to hear Shah went above and beyond to give you a fantastic car buying experience. We will be sure to let Shah hear your kind words. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again in the future.

ryfamous
2/13/2016

"salesman just hung up the phone "

omg! I asked for rav4 and told him the price from my area, he said go to your place and buy that. and hung up the phone! His name is David I can't believe how he does work like that way. very disappointment He can recommend to purchase different dealers but not just hung up the phone like that way.

David

Mark & Rose
2/03/2016

"What a Team"

Words alone can not express how lucky we were to deal with Quaid, Nickolas, Marcello, and Reggie at Frontier Toyota. Quaid and Nickolas were so informative about the vehicles we were considering, and unbelievably patient as we decided between vehicles. Marcello and Reggie were equally as professional and pleasant while wrapping up the purchase. Ask for these guys!!

February 04, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this stellar 5-star review! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time at our dealership. We hope to see you again in the future!

NYDIscolady
12/27/2015

"Best Salesman!!!"

We were so fortunate to deal with Tony!! So knowledgeable, sweet and kind. He did his best to make our experience quick and easy!! Very nice dealership and people! Good cookies too!

December 28, 2015

We're pleased to hear Tony provided you with an excellent experience! He is a great man and will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Ryan687
12/24/2015

"Terrible service dept."

If I could give there service department negative 10 stars I would. I bought a brand new 2015 Camry. Started noticing the engine was knocking (pinging). Brought the vehicle in for an inspection to Frontier service, was told the car was fine? Complained to Richard Newman the service director about the issue. He said to switch gas to a higher octane, which led to no result. He then stated that an engineer would inspect the vehicle on my next appointment which never happened. When I asked to see the inspection report, Richard could not provide a clear cut answer and denied access to the report. He then stated that a "second" engineer appointment would be scheduled as a courtesy. Again, I requested the inspection report for the first inspection and the second inspection and was denied. Now they say the engine has no problem but can't explain why it's knocking everyday repeatedly?? Bottom line, these people will lie to you until your blue in the face. They're happy to take your money all day, but when you need help and honest service, they will lie and tell you whatever they want, and kick you out the door as quickly as possible. I have lost all faith in Frontier Toyota, and the Toyota brand as a direct result of how the upper management treats the consumer at this establishment. Run from this place if your smart.

Richard Newman