Frontier Toyota

Internet Manager

March 15, 2017

"Great Customer Service!"

- jackiejoh

Alex & I bought a Toyota Tacoma. Our salesman was Al Hernandez who was very helpful & answered all our questions. He didn't pressure us and let us made our own decision. I cannot stand pushy people and he was a pleasure in dealing with. He was very nice and a pleasure doing business with!!!

November 13, 2016

"Long drive well worth it.."

- Norma Sanchez

Thank you to Robert Talamantez, management and finance.. They gave us all possible discounts and we're able to meet us were we wanted to be payment wise.. Very friendly staff would definitely return for future purchases..

October 20, 2016

"Alma and Jason are the best team! "

- garayjoseline

With my car being deemed a total loss I came back to frontier to get another car and Alma and Jason gave me an amazing deal! With only being 18 years old I already was able to get two 2016 cars with their help. I definitely recommend coming to frontier for your first car or even sixth car, they'll go out of their way to help you out and give you great deals !

Used 2013 Toyota Tacoma, $28788