Frontier Toyota

23621 Creekside Road,
Valencia, California 91355
Frontier Toyota Info
About Frontier Toyota

"We don't close deals, we open relationships"

About Frontier Toyota

"We don't close deals, we open relationships"

Sunday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

PriusPlugin
7/19/2015

"Easy Transaction with No Surprises"

I dealt with Philip in the Internet sales department and Nick in Finance. I had preshopped the model I wanted on line and was wanting to get preapproved and to complete the transaction quickly. I was approved and then invited to test drive. I received a thorough explanation of the car's features and how to operate it. After the test drive all paperwork was already prepared and was able to get typed and on my way within about 60 minutes. I have received much follow up including scheduling the first complimentary service for the car. Having known Frontier Toyota and their staff for many years, I can attest to their top-quality service. Their location is also a big plus if you are in the AV, SC Valley or SF Valley.

Philip Yadkar

nickvaldivia92
7/03/2015

"Service Hassles and Nothing Done."

I regretfully have to write the following review because of a poor Service experience: So I bought a used car (2012) the weekend before last and noticed it was leaking something by my front-passenger tire. When I went back last week to finish my papers, I mentioned it to one of the guys and they said it's probably just water from the AC condensation and to check it out. I checked it out when I got home and it was oily, plus I dripped water next to it just in case and the leak puddle was darker than water. So this Tuesday I call them and ask if I can bring my car in or do I have to make an appointment. I was told to just bring the car in because there were a lot of open spots that afternoon. I bring my car in and I get directed to Dane Jensen who was texting at his disk and wouldn't acknowledge me until he was done. I explained to him something was leaking from my car and it wasn't water. He told me oil can leak with the condensation and that it was normal - later I learned that it's not so normal! Then I hand him the slip I was given and he asks if I made an appointment. I explained to him that I didn't have one because of what I was told on the phone. He told me he didn't know if they have a spot for me and then I let him know I was told there were spots. He told me I needed to make an appointment. I didn't wanna fuss so I was cooperative, made the appointment, and went on my way. Today was my appointment date. I show up at my appointment and Dane is out to lunch so I get directed to Frank. Frank was nice. I explained to him there is oil leaking and that I didn't know where it was from. I mentioned that I was told oil may leak from the condensation so it may be that but he said oil shouldn't leak from there. So now I don't know if Dane was being honest or maybe didn't know or if Frank is the one who might not have known but the information was conflicting. I leave my car there. Frank says they'll call in about 3-4 hours. After 4 and a half hours, no one called. So I call and learn the car was ready. I go to pick it up and the sheet says they found no leak coming from the car. I go to see Dane about it and he says they found no leak. I bring up that it could be oil in the AC condensation and he said that was normal. They didn't even check my AC condensation. As I was leaving, he said he tried calling me but that my voicemail wasn't set up. I got not calls but I know I have my voicemail setup because I've been getting voicemails this week from other calls. They have my phone number on file (it was on my sheet too) so I'm guessing Dane called the wrong number or didn't call at all. Worse part is that I've been researching oil in AC condensation leaks and what I'm learning is that AC condensation should be water (with no oil). Maybe some dirt in there but there shouldn't be a slick, oily content to it which is what my puddle was. So all in all, I may still have a problem based on what I'm seeing with my car, they didn't even look at it, and everyone's time may have been wasted. I didn't give them a 1-star only because I hope this was a fluke and that next time I will have a better experience with them.

Dane Jensen

arleeng13
5/20/2015

"Excellent Service"

I am very happy with the service I received. I am very happy with my car. I definitely will be coming here for all my future car purchases.

Zoli Ratkay

grrepa
5/16/2015

"Great Experience!"

I cannot say enough good things about my experience at Frontier Toyota! And my interaction with Internet manager, Jeff Johnson. I am an older female who had never, in my life, purchased a NEW car. (Used, yes, but never new) I was looking for an amazing deal on a 2015 Toyota Prius three. I contacted the internet sales desk and spoke with Jeff Johnson. Dealing with Jeff over the phone was a great experience. He worked hard to get me the right car for the right price. In fact it was an amazing price! I know because I researched all options for weeks. Jeff was so genuine on the phone that I drove 59 miles to the dealership in Valencia (Frontier Toyota) I met with Jeff and we went for a test drive. Jeff was so upfront about pricing and what was included that I purchased the Prius on the spot. I highly recommend Jeff at Frontier along with the entire team. The drive is well worth it!

Lizarty
5/13/2015

"Simple and Done Deal "

It took a couple of minutes to get a price so no haggling. They made it possible to get the truck sooner than expected and had it expedited. I'm impressed with the professionalism, honesty and really appreciated their effort!

Deeenzo
5/13/2015

"Great experience "

Buying a car for the first time is scary and I was afraid of dishonest dealers but everyone made it an easy and enjoyable experience. I have recommended Frontier Toyota to many people and will continue to do so.

MattAlhmam
5/04/2015

"quick and easy"

Called and asked for thier best price. They didn't give me the second best but definitely there best. Had my papework ready, car washed and preped and I was in and out in 30 minutes so I could enjoy the rest of my Saturday. Internet Sales is the way to go! Ask for them!

eliladz
5/04/2015

"No pressure car buying"

No one tried to pressure us to buy the car we test drove and although they were busy, we were able to get out of there with our new car in less than 3 hours! They also gave us a great deal on the car that couldn't be beat and made sure we got the best deal possible. Everyone we saw that day carefully explained to us everything we needed to know about the car we were buying and the warranties that were being offered by Toyota. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car, this was my first car purchase and I was pleasantly surprised by the experience.

Ajohnson84
4/17/2015

"Insulting"

I guess Frontier Toyota proves that car salesmen fit the stereotype of being in it only for themselves. I don't know why I expected a dealership to treat me any differently than any other person, but i was truly insulted when they offered me 75% of my trade in "fair" condition price and $10,000 less than what they could turn around and sell it for. My car easily fits the description of "very good." Here is some advice: don't call yourself and "aggressive dealership" when confronted by a customer on a low ball trade in price. Basically what you are saying is "sure, we try to screw people whenever we can." You only get one chance for a first impression, and you guys totally messed it up.

Happy customer
3/28/2015

"Love Toyota sales people"

I have been buying my cars with Frontier Toyota since before 1992. But I have never taken the time to express my satisfaction with their services. Buying my cars with Frontier Toyota already tells you how pleased I am with my cars and their customer sales people. Especially with Sanjay Gupta who is now the Director of sales . He has made each of my car purchases a fun journey. Sanjay makes a point to stay connected with his customers. Every year I get a happy birthday text from him. Sanjay thank you for being a pleasant down to earth person. Frontier Toyota is very fourtunate to have you in their business. There one other man who I can't remember his name. I am sorry for not remembering, but thank you very much for all your help as well. You brought Sanjay to work with my car purchases and leases. Thank you Merce Judge

Chris 818-267-7728