Frontier Toyota

Jeff Johnson, Internet Manager, Frontier Toyota

Jeff Johnson

Internet Manager

November 13, 2016

"Long drive well worth it.."

- Norma Sanchez

Thank you to Robert Talamantez, management and finance.. They gave us all possible discounts and we're able to meet us were we wanted to be payment wise.. Very friendly staff would definitely return for future purchases..

October 20, 2016

"Alma and Jason are the best team! "

- garayjoseline

With my car being deemed a total loss I came back to frontier to get another car and Alma and Jason gave me an amazing deal! With only being 18 years old I already was able to get two 2016 cars with their help. I definitely recommend coming to frontier for your first car or even sixth car, they'll go out of their way to help you out and give you great deals !

September 28, 2016

"Awesome Buying Experience!!!"

- Vane051798

I have to take a moment to specially Thank my Salesperson Hector Sanchez for making my car buying experience to be awesome two big thumbs up for this guy!! I was reffer by my friend that purchased a Car from Frontier Toyota and told me that Hector Sanchez was his salesman, and he was truly satisfy and told me that Hector would make me feel comfortable and not pressure me at all to buy any vehicle that I didn't want and that he's not like other salesman pressuring people to buy, and which is kinda of annoying thats why I was afraid of going to big dealer. So went in and ask for Hector at the dealer he was super nice and indeed explain everything I needed to know bout buying a vehicle from start to finish. Hector Sanchez made it super easy for me regardless of my bad credit, he even manage to get me finance with low interest in a 2017 Toyota Camry WOW right, I still cant believe it, thank you, also all staff from financing was great!!! Honestly if My friend had never told me bout him, I would never had bought a new car, and its my dream come true because, I never thought I would be driving a new car home!!! All the process took not even 2 hours to complete, Im truly happy I was reffer by my friend to him! Ask for Hector Sanchez you wont regret it.. Thank you again happy costumer!!!

Used 2013 MINI Cooper, $14988