Frontier Toyota

Internet Manager

July 26, 2017

"Bad service"

- Jr123

I came in less then a year ago and ended a lease with my Toyota Prius. I bought into a new corolla. It was in written agreement that if I payed extra on the new deal, my wear and tear amount 1000 would be covered by the dealership. Caesar and David signed this along with the finance manager, because I added the extra money on the new deal. A month later I see charges of 900 dollars on wear and tare? I call David he says it's been done and taken care of. I wait another month call and he tells me to call Toyota financial and beg to take off the fee? On top of that I am being charged for a missing key, when I TURNED IN 2? I am very dissatisfied with this snake like service.

David Stratton
Other Employees : Ceaser

July 05, 2017

"outstanding staff going above and beyond"

- Cindy

This is my second car purchase from Frontier Toyota. I don't live in the area but, because of the quality of service I have received in the past at Frontier Toyota I have no problem driving 150 miles to get phenomenal service. I was in and out of there in less than 2 hours. Lucky (Salesman) was very courteous,explained all the features to the car and set up my blue tooth for my drive home. Sanjay (Sales Director) has always met my expectations. He goes above and well beyond to make sure I am satisfied with my purchase. He is very patient and his focus is making his customers happy and at ease. Sanjay again has made my drive to Valencia well worth it! Not only is Sanjay good people he's more like family.

Lucky Desilva

July 05, 2017

"My purchase on a new car with the BEST Manager & Salesman"

- Sweetgina41

Today was absolutely a blessed day for me, I want to personally thank Sanjay Gupta the Manager of Frontier Toyota in Valencia for such great hospitality today but most of all for putting a huge smile on my face & getting me into once again another car. This man goes far and beyond to help me and to have me leave a happy customer. I will continue to refer many people to this particular dealership, and to Sanjay Gupta and Tony Laughton. I am forever grateful for the both of you, and your team at Frontier Toyota...I cannot thank you & Tony Laughton enough for your time, patients, your love for us and your customers. I know I have sent to you over the past 3 years, several family members and friends and they all have also said what a great guy you are how you really take care of your customers and how you treated them so well...I am forever grateful!!! I will never just consider us as friends, you ARE and will ALWAYS be FAMILY to ME...I am true believer that God places certain people in your life for a reason...Thank You Sanjay Gupta you are the BEST! If anyone is reading this and in need of getting into a car please contact Sanjay Gupta at Frontier Toyota, and you will not regret buying a car from this man at Frontier...feeling emotional, Thankful, Humbled and most of all #BLESSED!

Tony Laughton