Frost Cadillac

Makes: Cadillac

Overall Rating N/A

Frost Cadillac
Frost Cadillac Info

"Frost Cadillac was great to deal with. No high pressure..."

Frost Cadillac was great to deal with. No high pressure tactics, just friendly service and reasonable negotiation. They took care of updating the registration and notifying the insurance company, saving me a few trips. They have maintained contact with us after our purchase to ensure our continued satisfaction with their product.

Jim Godino and Scotty

"I went to Frost because my brother-in-law is a mechanic..."

I went to Frost because my brother-in-law is a mechanic there and I own a 99 Cadillac Deville that needed an oil change and sticker, and I trust him completely with my baby as the Northstar is a unique engine. Also, I saw a 04 Deville on their web site at a great price and with low miles. Derek introduced me to Jim Godino and he showed the vehicle to me and all of its wonderful options. Both of theses to guys were great. My only problem with Frost was that they could not beat the loan rate that my bank gave me and they would not give me more for my trade in. Aside from that Frost is very friendly and it was enormously evident that they go the extra mile for their customers.

Derek Gagnon, Jim Godino

"My wife took her SRX for service; she called the service..."

My wife took her SRX for service; she called the service department at 8:45 am to make an appointment for a oil change ,they told her to come over, which she did and was greeted by everyone and made comfortableinb the waiting area; she was in out in less than hour ,that servive my friends .Frost Class is the only way to go.

everyone

"This is a good old fashion dealership, giving good..."

This is a good old fashion dealership, giving good service to the customer. Jim Godino is very knowedgable of Cadillac cars, Sam Davis is there when Jim is not, so you have 24/7 coverage. Nobody has this any more. The service department has greatly improved and is now second to none!!

jim godino/ sam davis

"I think the service at Frost is 1st rate and handled with..."

I think the service at Frost is 1st rate and handled with the customer in mind.They have repair my Cadillac several times and I have very satisfied each time I am sorry I do not feel the same way about sales, there prices are always a little or much more higher than other Cadillac dealers with similar cars. I have never felt welcome at Frost when dealing with sales staff.

Fran- Doug

Frost Cadillac responded to this review

October 14, 2008

Thanks for your kind words regarding our Service Department, and your comments on our Sales staff. Clearly your experience with our Sales Department has not met your expectations. While we are proud of our near 75 year record of accomplishment in this are - we take all criticisms as opportunities to improve. On your next visit to our Service department, I personally would welcome the opportunity to hear more about your experience and how we might better meet your needs. Stop by my office and say hello - the door is always open! Tom Keery, President

"I have given the rating os 5's across the board because..."

I have given the rating os 5's across the board because all of the service was excellent. Jim was extremely helpful with all of the measurement scales mentioned above. I would recommend this dealership to anyone, friend or family. It was a pleasure to work with Jim Godino.

Jim Godino

"TO WHOM IT MATY CONCERN, FIRST/FROST CLASS SERVICE.. ..."

TO WHOM IT MATY CONCERN, FIRST/FROST CLASS SERVICE.. THEY TREAT ME BETTER THAN I WOULD MY OWN FAMILY.... THE BEST SERVICE DEPARTMENT I HAVE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF DOING BUSINESS WITH...(IN MY 52 YEARS ON THIS PLANET).... CHUCK PETITTI (617) 969-3200 (CELL)

DOUG GENTILE

"Jim Godino was a pleasure to work with and far superior..."

Jim Godino was a pleasure to work with and far superior to the experience I had at the Norwood Cadillac dealer. He was honest and straightforward in our negotiations on price, explained all available options, and gave me a feeling that I could trust him (unlike the guy in Norwood who shook my hand on lease terms and then reneged).

Jim Godino

"These guys were great. The sales process was excellent. ..."

These guys were great. The sales process was excellent. I walked in knowing a lot of what I wanted, but they were helpful to show me different options/possibilities. They were patient in terms of the test drive, and absolutely were not pushy. I left with a lot of good materials and then returned a week later with my wife. We did another test drive, and then decided to buy. The experience of picking up the vehicle was fantastic. The car was the center of attention in the showroom. Jim spent over an hour getting me familiar with the features and options, including OnStar. They went above and beyond to take care of the insurance, inspection, and paperwork. They even anticipated some of the basics (programming in my home phone number, putting the home address into the navigation screen, etc.) I would recommend these guys any day of the week.

Jim Godino

"Jim Godino is the most personable sales person I've ever..."

Jim Godino is the most personable sales person I've ever met. I deal with sales staff daily and know that they usually possess a shark's mentality. NOT JIM. Jim let's the vehicle sell itself and he has a genuine pride in what he offers. I will come back, again and again, because in Jim's own words: "It's a Cadillac". On another note, Frost's service department as evolved into one of the best. Keep up the good work.