Fury Motors

Fury Motors
Fury Motors Info

New Prague Ford Chrysler

Ryan Auto Mall

"Don't trust these people!"

We viewed several Jeeps on their website. Contacted them by email and were told - "Yes, we have those vehicles - Yes that is the price." We told them we would have to drive 100 miles to come to them. They asked us to call - we did. Spoke to a salesperson - "Yes, come on up we have the car and yes that is the price." We made an appt to see the salesperson. When we got there - he wasn't there. We had a different guy. He showed us the two cars we were interested in. We test drove one. We liked it. We went to talk to him and to offer our car in trade. We have a Toyota Certified vehicle - one owner - very low miles. They offered us less than half the recommended lowest trade in value on the car (we were offered double this on trade from another dealer). They said we couldn't have the price that we were told was on the vehicle because we were paying cash. So the price was actually higher - and turns out with research - it was $2000 over the MSRP by Jeep and $3000 over what Kelly Blue Book says 90% of all buyers are paying. We walked - but I was very upset we drove 200 plus miles and used up an entire Saturday for this. Don't believe what they tell you - if you have no problem paying whatever insane amount they come up with on paper at the sales table, then by all means use this place - they will give you a free hot dog and some water.

A guy

"From the moment I walked into the dealership, not knowing..."

From the moment I walked into the dealership, not knowing exactly what I was looking for in a car, to the moment I walked out, with keys to a brand new car off the showroom floor I was treated with the utmost respect. Everyone was friendly and seemed as though they really cared about my situation and my car buying experience. I would definitely recommend Fury to people I know and I will be going back there in the future. This is my 3rd car through a dealership and it is by far the most satisfied I have been with customer service.

Jim, Tom

"I experienced repeated poor customer service and very..."

I experienced repeated poor customer service and very unfriendly, unhelpful services. I purchased an oil package, which turns out expire over time. What a racket they have going. Very unprofessional and I question their ethics. Also had oil leaking after an oil change. Look elsewhere!

service manager

"Went to Walser CJD in Hopkins and had a terrible..."

Went to Walser CJD in Hopkins and had a terrible experience. Drove straight to Fury after 2nd day of wasting my time at Walser. Met Myron up on the hill. Went in to vent about last experience. He listened well. In the end we saved around 2k & got the same truck I was looking at in Hopkins via dealer trade. The only part of the experience I had to frown upon was that it took about 2 hrs start to finish to wait for the finance guy to free up & to get all ppw signed, etc. I would recommend Myron as he is not pushy and very patient.

myron, 2 finance/closers

"Matt Salus was absolutely wonderful to work with. We..."

Matt Salus was absolutely wonderful to work with. We called him on a Tuesday inquiring about trading in our 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, and purchasing a new 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. He answered all of my questions, and we met with him on Wednesday and walked out the door with our new Jeep Wrangler. He was very helpful and knowledgable and it was overall, a great experience at Fury Motors. We also had a pleasant experience with the finance manager, Dominic.

Matt Salus

"Matt was very friendly and approachable. He answered all..."

Matt was very friendly and approachable. He answered all of our questions and helped with next steps. We had our 14 month daughter with us and he arranged to get through the process very quickly. That was great. He followed through on everything and made the process seamless.

Matt Salus

"Thank you so much Matt, it was an awesome experience. I..."

Thank you so much Matt, it was an awesome experience. I went Car shopping just to look, but Matt made my dream car come true. Thank you Matt, I will always come here to Fury Motors for all my vehicles from here on and will be sending in all friends and family for sure!!! Again Thank You so much Fury Motors is the place to go, they care about you like Family. Sincerely Rosemary M Cansio

Matt Salus -Sales and Dominic Kielas Jr.- Finance

"Visited Fury looking to replace my PT Cruiser. You had a..."

Visited Fury looking to replace my PT Cruiser. You had a 2001 with very low mileage -Matt was my salesman and very helpful showing me the car,but I didn't like that he ALWAYS had to go and talk to the Mgr concerning price "like a boy asking his Dad" why don't you give them a range to work with and then when near a deal he can come and get final OK to the deal. You almost lost my deal due to Matt not being able to deal with me (without Mgr) on the deal. I did buy and enjoy the vehicle. Matt was a pleasure to work with!! THANKS Jim Osborn

Matt Car sales

"I drove from Eden Prairie to South St. Paul to purchase a..."

I drove from Eden Prairie to South St. Paul to purchase a Jeep from Fury Dodge. Really great experience. It was fun to work with them..Totally worth the drive.

Matt S in Sales and Bob in finance

"My husband and I worked with Matt when looking for a used..."

My husband and I worked with Matt when looking for a used SUV. Matt was very helpful and answered our questions very thoroughly. He also was not very pushy, which is something my husband and I both agree is great! Low pressure and knowing your vehicles, well done Matt!