Fury Motors

Park Chrysler Jeep

Sarahk
7/25/2016

"Extremely Satisfied"

I was very pleased with the shopping and purchase experience at Fury Motors in South St. Paul. The staff from sales to finance was great to work with. I felt like they really wanted to help me find a car that was in my price range and had the desired features. I would highly recommend purchasing from Fury!

Andrew Day

CMJ_Jeep
7/25/2016

"Purchase of a Jeep Cherokee"

Andrew Day was the salesperson that assisted me with the purchase of my vehicle. When I first walked into the dealership I didn't know what vehicle I wanted, I just know that I wanted an SUV. Andrew listed to what I liked and disliked about the vehicle I had and what I was looking for in a new vehicle. We test drove a few vehicles and, again, he really listed to what I liked and disliked about each vehicle and was able to hone in on the perfect vehicle for me.

Andrew Day

Elvira2015
7/21/2016

"Extremely Satisfied"

Mike King is the best. I had a unique situation of having to turn in a lease vehicle and then purchase one. He made sure I got the best deal and he got me into exactly what I wanted. Everyone at Fury was helpful and made my car buying experience awesome.

Mike King, Pat, and Dominic

Jenny
7/21/2016

"Loyal Customer"

I have purchased three vehicles from Fury Motors South St. Paul in the past, with my recent purchase of a Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo being my fourth vehicle purchased from them. I have always had a great experience with them, the staff is great. This time my husband and I worked with Steve Chapple, who was very friendly and helpful. We purchased the vehicle on a Friday afternoon and noticed a few minor issues after driving it over the weekend (used vehicle). The issues were resolved within just a couple of days. Fury Motors South St. Paul is the first dealership I go to when considering purchasing a new vehicle and will continue to be.

Steve Chapple

Miranda
7/12/2016

"Great service!"

I went into Fury Motors looking for a vehicle but was not sure what I wanted to buy after totaling my previous Jeep. I looked at used vehicles and ended up buying a new one that fit my needs and wants. Blane was the salesman that helped me and was more than accommodating to find the right car. After purchasing my new jeep he took the extra time to show me all the features and extras to make sure I was confident in my new purchase. I did not feel pressured to buy and Blane worked hard to get the best deal possible. I would gladly buy another car from him and recommend him to others!

Blane

Julie
7/11/2016

"Awesome experience excellent!"

This is my first purchase at Fury Motors So. St. Paul. Our salesman, Vincent Branchaud, met us with a smile on his face and energy to help us purchase the vehicle that was best for US and not the dealership sale. Vincent, or Vinny, as he goes by was a delight to work with. We had picked out a vehicle online that was used, and we were pretty sure that is what we wanted but we were open minded to look at a brand new vehicle too. It ended up the used 2041 Dodge Journey fit our needs perfectly. Never once did Vinny push or oversell or try to convince us to purchase a newer vehicle. He worked diligently with us on the vehicle that we desired. He also spent time going over all the "bells and whistles" with me on my vehicle. It has been a while since I've had all those features, and he was very patient in working with. Love Fury Motors and Vinny rocks!

Vince Branchaud, Logan Lavandowska

John Weiland
7/01/2016

"Together Again"

I have just leased my third Town & Country minivan obtained from Fury Motors. In all 3 cases the sales / leases were fully explained and open before I signed on the dotted line. This time around I dealt with Steve Chapple who did an excellent job of finding me the right vehicle equipped the way I wanted it. The options of leasing vs. purchase were thoroughly explained. I highly recommend Fury Motors and Steve Chapple if you are looking for a new vehicle.

Steve Chapple

ShaunaH
6/30/2016

"Amazing Service "

Bought my first car out of college here, and will continue to buy my vehicles from Fury. Karen Garcia was my sales rep. She went above and beyond to ensure that the process went smoothly for me. I would highly recommend working with her for your next car purchase!

Karen Garcia

Jgendy
6/28/2016

"Great experience with no rush or pressure."

Sean Laughlin Was the salesman that worked with me. I truly appreciated his approach in helping me find the vehicle I wanted. He listened to everything I said, and made recommendations based on what I told him, instead of what I had been experiencing at many other dealerships. Most other salesmen "listened" to me, and then just starting showing me vehicles that were usually slightly over the dollar amount I had stated I wanted to spend, and almost never filling my desires of what I was actually looking for. He allowed me to take as much time as I wanted in inspecting the vehicle, asking questions, and comparing vehicles. And I never felt rushed. The dealership fixed a small blemish on the vehicle, and fixed it correctly. Thank you Sean! John Gendreau

Sean Laughlin

rachiedanger
6/28/2016

"So helpful!"

Blane was so helpful in helping me pick he car that was right for me! He answered all of my many questions and I never once felt any pressure to buy. It was a stress free day and after I found the model I loved, Blane helped me find the exact vehicle that had the features I wanted in my budget. The fact that Blane never pressured me in to making a decision or rushed me along made me feel like I was in control and I absolutely loved the whole experience!

Blane