Fury Motors

Park Chrysler Jeep

Carrie Bergstrom
5/26/2016

"Great experience!"

My first experience with Fury Motors was about 7 years ago and although the car buying process went well, my experiences afterward with the service department left much to be desired. I resolved never to go back to Fury. Now, years later, I found the car I wanted and low and behold it was at Fury. I decided to give them a second chance and I am glad I did. Blane helped us with buying our new car and it couldn't have been a more pleasant exchange. I told Blane our story and he and the service manager Charlie were dead set on making sure I walked out of there happy. And I did! Thanks to the team at Fury for changing my mind about your dealership!

Blane Jackson, Charlie Flickr, Dominic Jackson

Margaret R Jones
5/26/2016

"Fury team was amazing!"

I worked with Vinny as my sales Rep. He picked me up from my home since my vehicle died. He asked the right clarifying questions and went over and above to make sure that we found the right vehicle for me. When we had trouble finding financing the entire team went to work to help me. I ended up with a better car and everyone made the process happen and treated me with respect and compassion even though I was a hard sell. Thanks fury, and Vinny for making my first new car happen!

Vinny, Dominic, Paul, and Matt

Rowe
5/24/2016

"Excellent Dealership and Customer Service"

New vehicle purchase, salesperson was outstanding. They listened to what I needed and located a vehicle for me that had the features that I wanted.

Amy Peppin

mjcarroll2
5/24/2016

"Great Experience at Fury Motors"

Want to take time to give a positive shout out to Blane Jackson sales representative and Fury motors for making our recent vehicle purchase fun, efficient and trouble free. Blane went above and beyond for us working late hours and taking the extra time to make sure we were 100% satisfied. Was able to locate the vehicle I wanted in less than a day, which we ended up changing on him at the day of pick-up. Locking forward to working with Fury for servicing, and will definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family.

Blane Jackson

mkoppi
5/16/2016

"Fury Motors - Great Experience!"

Was perusing the lot looking for a Ram 1500 and was greeted by the friendly face of Vincent Branchaud. Vincent was really knowledgeable about the Ram series and was able to guide me through all of the options. Sometimes I get paralyzed when given too many options but Vincent helped me narrow down my wants/needs and gave me a great recommendation on which truck fit my needs. Fast forward to today, I'm driving a beautiful truck and I have Vincent and Fury Motors to thank. If you are researching or looking to purchase a vehicle, do not hesitate to drop by Fury Motors. You will not be disappointed!

Sandra Gebhardt -fisher
5/12/2016

"Excellent"

I felt that Vincent was very hepful,professional and personable! I would definitely return to purchase a vehicle from him! I like the selection FURY has to meet my buying needs !

Theresa33
5/09/2016

"Amazing"

The sales person was friendly and willing to help to meet all my needs. They got me into a vehicle that I wanted. I give them a two thumbs up.

Dee, Vikki

mk
5/09/2016

"Very easy and helpful"

Vincent Branchaud was great to work with. All of the staff were very nice. We had an enjoyable afternoon and are very happy with our new van!

cadenx
5/06/2016

"Great Experience"

Very professional and clean dealership, Blane Jackson was great to work with. I highly recommend Fury to anyone looking for a great experience and vehicle. Thank you Fury!

Blane Jackson

Shelly
5/05/2016

"Excellent service!"

Wonderful and helpful staff! I have dealt with Karen Garcia before and returned to her because I was so impressed with her customer service! She makes me feel like I'm getting an honest and fair deal! I would recommend Fury to anyone!

Karen Garcia