Fury Motors

New Prague Ford Chrysler

Ryan Auto Mall

Lee83
7/30/2015

"exciting and suspenseful "

My experience was exciting a lot of cars to choose from......Zack was very helpful and for that I will refer others to Fury Motors....Zack went above and beyond to help me and Im thankful for that.......

Zachary

Bpmurphy
7/30/2015

"Pre-owned Vehicle Purchase"

Great dealership, great selection of vehicles, and great service from staff who go the extra mile to seal the deal and make the customer feel great and truly valued!

David Allen

nicegal
7/29/2015

"More pleasant than I expected it to. Car shopping is NOT som"

The van at Fury Motors was the first of several we wanted to check out and our sales guy, Jeremy Koller, was OK with this. At a couple of the other dealerships we were almost held prisoner when we wanted to leave without purchasing. This was a major reason we came back to Fury to buy our vehicle.

Jeremy Kollr

boff
7/29/2015

"Too much Haggling"

I told him a price I was looking for and it went back and forth and so on then when I thought the deal was done for trade, however I was taken for about $100 on the deal. No free fill, oil changes or any extras included.

David Allan

jjkirby18
7/25/2015

"Great customer service!"

I went to Fury to explore the possibility of trading in my used Town & Country for a newer one. They succeeded in helping me and we're flexible, friendly and attentive to my needs.

Dave Allen

ehabson35
7/22/2015

"joe Lenord"

Joe Leonard helped me out so much. He knew his stuff and founded out what my needs were. Very knowledgeable. Highly recommended him. By far the best car sales person I've ever had.

joe lenord

Yang
7/08/2015

"Best experience buying a used car ever"

I purchased a used vehicle at Fury in South Saint Paul. I came in alone and wasn't sure what to expect since I am a woman. I was greeted with a smile and a warm welcome by my sales guy. He sat me down at his desk and he started off with asking me what I currently drive and what the things were that I liked about my car. He asked me what I was looking for exactly in a newer car and my budget. I really like Toyota and was looking for something with AWD. He showed me two SUVs that fit perfectly in my budget. In my opinion, the wait from picking the car to getting into the finance dept was a little bit too long, but David offered me something to drink while I waited. They have a waiting lounge upstairs, but I chose to stay at his desk. Other than the hour+ wait to get into finance, I was happy with everything. The guys I worked with were perfect gentlemen and were straight forward with all the information I asked for. I couldn't ask for anything more. I would buy from David again and I recommend him to anyone I know who is looking. Good selection of used cars.

David Allan in sales, Dominic in finance

USAF VET
6/10/2015

"HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE"

Don’t waste your time! My wife and I found a used vehicle that we were ready to buy (after heavy pressure). We pointed out that the tires were worn and had to be replaced before we would make the purchase . We showed this issue to the salesperson while making an offer to purchase the vehicle. The salesperson agreed that they looked worn. The salesperson said “I will speak to the sales manager.” After waiting an hour + to get a response from the “too busy to assist” sales manager (We saw him lollygagging around). He refused to accommodate our request or speak to us directly. He then walked right by us with haste and looked at us like we were “idiots.” He basically said to the salesperson he will not help us. We stormed out of that place and reminded them that they need to work on their customer service. We will never go back.

I dont remember..sorry

DavidMarketon
5/11/2015

"Wouldn't spend a penny here!"

I have nothing positive to say about this place, except for the fact that the dealership building is quite nice and neat. Sales and service, avoid. Overpriced and rude!

Service and two sales employees

coachbill14
4/10/2015

"pre sale inspection, NOT"

While purchasing a used 2011 SUV from Fury, you would expect that the vehicle was inspected and problems would be fixed. After 1 month and 600 miles, while having a front end alignment, I get a bill for $1200 because the front strut is leaking. I trusted to buy a vehicle from them that was inspected and safe, that was not the case.

owner