Fury Motors

Park Chrysler Jeep

BorderLong
9/24/2016

"Listened to my needs"

I came in looking for a used Ford Escape, but after talking with Steve he showed me not only the Escapes they had but also a better option in Grand Cherokee. After test driving the Grand Cherokee I was sold. Very good experience of a sales person listening to my needs and finding a vehicle that was perfect.

Steve McCord

RT2011
9/22/2016

"Truck purchase "

Fury motors did a great job drove truck from lake Elmo to south Saint Paul dealership so I could look at the 2011 Ram 1500 RT which I purchased great service thanks Andrew Day and Bob in fiancing for getting deal done

Andrew,Day

Victoria Ngo
9/21/2016

"Excellent service"

I am very happy with the service that I got from Fury Motor employee when we purchased the Chrysler Pacifica Van. The sale consultants are very friendly and helpful.

Jenn Kunkel, Dee J Saren, Bob Giacomini

Tony
9/20/2016

"Great experience"

I had a great experience at Fury Motors. I did a lot of research and visited many dealerships during the process, and Fury was by far and away the most honest and fair that I worked with. Jenn Kunkel was fantastic to work with. She was knowledgeable and friendly, but the best part about her was that she actually LISTENED. That may sound silly, but in all my interactions with other dealers and sales-people it was a rare attribute. Many others simply just told me what they thought I wanted to hear, regardless of my question or concern. At no time in the process did I feel pressured to buy. I would recommend her to anyone. Bob G in finance was also very nice to work with. He was professional and was not pushy (if you've had a pushy finance person in the past as I've had, you'll appreciate this as well). He was professional and willing to explain and address any question I had. Charlie (did not get a last name) is another person that was nice and easy to work with. I didn't spend very much time with him but he was behind the scene making calls to help me out and was upfront with information. Overall a fantastic experience and I would not hesitate to return or recommend them to my family and friends!

Jenn Kunkel, Bob(finance), Charlie

Curtiss Seiler
9/19/2016

"Andrew Day did a great job!!"

Andrew helped us a lot during a busy time trying to locate the vehicle we wanted. He kept us informed during the entire process and made it as painless as possible. Thanks !

Andrew Day

Roadtripper
9/17/2016

"Andrew Day is awesome!!!"

We recommend Andrew to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle. We purchased a new Pacifica it is complex digitally complex vehicle. Andrew was patient and knowledgeable in explaining all the functions of electronics. When we didn't buy the vehicle right away he was attentive but did nit use any strong arm tactics to get us to make a decision.

Dominic in financing

jimbo
9/13/2016

"Blane Jackson at Fury is the best"

Blane Jackson is a sincere, professional truck salesman. It was a pleasure working with him and the whole team at Fury Motors, South Saint Paul.

Blane Jackson

Cass9
9/09/2016

"Fury Motors South St Paul"

Great experience! Love my new Jeep Compass. Great sales and customer service. The buying experience was one of the best I have ever had. Super friendly and helpful.

Steve chapel

Steelerguy
9/03/2016

"Very professional, low key, friendly and very helpful."

We were very pleased with our experience and believe that this should be known. We are very happy with our 2104 Jeep grand Cherokee Limited, and are telling everyone we know how pleased we are wit the vehicle and the dealership.

Steve Chapple

jj2000
9/01/2016

"I will purchase from them again. Jason Houge was great."

Jason Houge and the folks at Fury made the buying experience a pleasure. Everyone I worked with was very knowledgeable and professional. I will Definitely be back for our future vehicle needs.

Jason Houge and Finance Department