Fury Motors

Ryan Auto Mall

New Prague Ford Chrysler

JDre
8/14/2015

"Parts and Service whoas"

I purchased a brand new vehicle from Fury Motors in October 2014. A few things have mechanically failed over the past 10 months such as a tire needing to be replaced and a blinker light going out. Each time I contact their parts and service departments I get shuffled around to various people of which some know what they are talking about and some don't. Example- at 5K miles I had to have a tire replaced. Some tire shops were saying I needed all four new tires but I called Fury and they said that was not true. I could get one tire only if the tread depth was above a certain wear level. I took the car in. The tread depth was above the level I was told but the Servicer manager, John, said I needed four new tires or I would void my warranty. That same day another manager over-ruled him and said I could get just one tire. So I went forward with the tire purchase. After being quoted almost $400 for one tire I went online and found it for almost $150 cheaper. I brought this to Fury and questioned as to why I was being gouged on the price? Reluctantly they lowered the price but charged other fees which I was not aware of. Recently the passenger front blinker light went out at 8,000 miles and I am well with in my 12 month/12,000 Mile warranty but each time I contact Fury about looking at something or getting in for an appointment I am shuffled around to several receptionists, parts and service departments. I was told that to replace a light I would have to see an electrical technician so they could do a 1 hour diagnostic test. The technicians apparently leave at 3pm every day with no weekend hours which is inconvenient because I work until 3:30 each day. Why would an electrical technician be needed to replace a light bulb? I have actually replaced lights numerous times myself and I am no electrician technician. What lengths do I have to go to get this dealership to fix something that is covered under warranty? I went for 3 weeks without a blinker because I couldn't make their appointment times. I called again and spoke to various other people that all said something different again. Some even told me I should drop my car off and rent a vehicle for the day. I am paying $55K for my current car. Wouldn't you think if something is covered under warranty I would get a free loaner? After disputing with them over several weeks/hours I was told that they actually have technicians that stay until 4:30 and that if I brought my car in by 4pm then they would replace the bulb- no electrical technician needed. This place is not so customer friendly. The purchasing experience was good which is why I gave a two star rating but the parts and service departments are horrible. I hope nothing major happens to the car while under warranty because they cannot even address a simple light bulb being replaced without a hassle.

John

Newcar123
8/10/2015

"Good experience"

In the past year and a half I've purchased two vehicles from the Fury dealership. I worked with Matt Salus last year and David Allen this past weekend. Both were wonderful to work with and went way out of their way to find what we were looking for. David even found a car on the spot when the one I thought was a match was not. They had exceptional customer service.

David Allen and Joe Johnson

Lee83
7/30/2015

"exciting and suspenseful "

My experience was exciting a lot of cars to choose from......Zack was very helpful and for that I will refer others to Fury Motors....Zack went above and beyond to help me and Im thankful for that.......

Zachary

Bpmurphy
7/30/2015

"Pre-owned Vehicle Purchase"

Great dealership, great selection of vehicles, and great service from staff who go the extra mile to seal the deal and make the customer feel great and truly valued!

David Allen

jjkirby18
7/25/2015

"Great customer service!"

I went to Fury to explore the possibility of trading in my used Town & Country for a newer one. They succeeded in helping me and we're flexible, friendly and attentive to my needs.

Dave Allen

ehabson35
7/22/2015

"joe Lenord"

Joe Leonard helped me out so much. He knew his stuff and founded out what my needs were. Very knowledgeable. Highly recommended him. By far the best car sales person I've ever had.

joe lenord

Yang
7/08/2015

"Best experience buying a used car ever"

I purchased a used vehicle at Fury in South Saint Paul. I came in alone and wasn't sure what to expect since I am a woman. I was greeted with a smile and a warm welcome by my sales guy. He sat me down at his desk and he started off with asking me what I currently drive and what the things were that I liked about my car. He asked me what I was looking for exactly in a newer car and my budget. I really like Toyota and was looking for something with AWD. He showed me two SUVs that fit perfectly in my budget. In my opinion, the wait from picking the car to getting into the finance dept was a little bit too long, but David offered me something to drink while I waited. They have a waiting lounge upstairs, but I chose to stay at his desk. Other than the hour+ wait to get into finance, I was happy with everything. The guys I worked with were perfect gentlemen and were straight forward with all the information I asked for. I couldn't ask for anything more. I would buy from David again and I recommend him to anyone I know who is looking. Good selection of used cars.

David Allan in sales, Dominic in finance

USAF VET
6/10/2015

"HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE"

Don’t waste your time! My wife and I found a used vehicle that we were ready to buy (after heavy pressure). We pointed out that the tires were worn and had to be replaced before we would make the purchase . We showed this issue to the salesperson while making an offer to purchase the vehicle. The salesperson agreed that they looked worn. The salesperson said “I will speak to the sales manager.” After waiting an hour + to get a response from the “too busy to assist” sales manager (We saw him lollygagging around). He refused to accommodate our request or speak to us directly. He then walked right by us with haste and looked at us like we were “idiots.” He basically said to the salesperson he will not help us. We stormed out of that place and reminded them that they need to work on their customer service. We will never go back.

I dont remember..sorry

DavidMarketon
5/11/2015

"Wouldn't spend a penny here!"

I have nothing positive to say about this place, except for the fact that the dealership building is quite nice and neat. Sales and service, avoid. Overpriced and rude!

Service and two sales employees

coachbill14
4/10/2015

"pre sale inspection, NOT"

While purchasing a used 2011 SUV from Fury, you would expect that the vehicle was inspected and problems would be fixed. After 1 month and 600 miles, while having a front end alignment, I get a bill for $1200 because the front strut is leaking. I trusted to buy a vehicle from them that was inspected and safe, that was not the case.

owner