Fury Motors

New Prague Ford Chrysler

leng
1/19/2015

"Worst Experience "

DO NOT GO HERE!! I am never going back to this place. I made an appointment three weeks ago to get my car fixed. I wanted the earliest appointment which they gave me. When I got there, no one was willing to help. The staff was walking around looking at me, not even a Hello. I then went to their service desk, where one of the supervisor was at. He didn't even look at me, or say a word. He just walked away. As I stood there for another ten mins, he kept walking back to the desk and away. He could of at least said "I'll be right with you" but nope nothing. When he was at the desk he was even being rude to his own employees. I was shocked at how he was belittling his technician in front of customers. When he did acknowledge me to ask what I needed, I told him. He then just walked away again. I have no clue where he went or what he went to go do but when he returned, he had a "quote" of how much it would cost to fix my car. He quoted that it would 480.00 and I agreed. Before leaving I asked him how long it would take, and he said it should only be two hours. They did not call me back until six hours later! When I got there, they told me my total was 800.00. How can that be? I asked, and they couldn't even give me an answer. They just looked at me like I was the crazy one. I couldn't take my car if I didn't pay, and the guy that helped me was gone for the day so there was no way of finding out how he quoted me 480 but the grand total was double that. I paid the 800 to get my car back. Just the next day, my car started making a loud noise that I've never heard before. I will NOT be bringing it back. This has been one of the worst experience I've ever had. No customer service, rude staff, and my car is still not fixed. I'm out 800 dollars and my car is acting up even more now. At first I thought it could be that they were just busy and I came in on a bad day but reading all these other reviews, I was wrong. They don't care about their customers and are all about cheating to get more money. They should be ashamed of themselves. Which I'm sure they could careless of what their customers have to says.

Rude guy

nlemler
1/16/2015

"Incompetence"

I have posted a much lengthier review Yelp, but in summary, but I went to this dealership @ the Lake Elmo site with a very specific car in mind. The purchase agreement and the cost of the vehicle changed multiple times. At one point, the finance specialist said he had two sales going on at once and got us confused with another woman. The member specialist at my bank had to be called three to four times in an hour as I had to keep changing how much the loan was going to be for. Finally, she asked me what the heck was going on over there?! Finance specialist overrode salesman's negotiation with me and said he didn't care what was agreed upon. Salesman told the finance specialist incorrect information. if I didn't love the vehicle, I never would have purchased something from them. And the kicker? Asked my fiancé' to come back when he was ready to buy his new truck! Yeah... we will get right on that. The $1000+ you cost me, well, you are going to lose 30x that in sales by him alone.

Dave and a finance specialist

Andrew Silgen
10/04/2014

"Extremely frustrated "

Recently purchased a 2011 Chrysler 200 with 28,000 miles from Jeremy at Fury Motors. After purchasing the car and the dealership telling me everything worked "great" on the car I brought it to a mechanic who has serviced all of my vehicles over the years. He quickly noticed the coolant needed to be flushed and the cruise control needed to be fixed. Upon speaking with my sales rep Jeremy only a few days after the purchase I informed him of these issues and he promised that the service department would take care of it for me at NO COST. Once I got the car in for service they told me I would be responsible for the cost of the coolant (even though it was never flushed before I purchased the car.) Still unsure why I am responsible for the cost of something that was wrong before I purchased the car? I would be very hesitant to trust Jeremy or any one else at Fury motors. I certainly will not be purchasing a car from them again. Once the purchase is complete and the dealership has your money it seems as though the service significantly decreases.

Jeremy

drcjf
5/24/2014

"Don't trust these people!"

We viewed several Jeeps on their website. Contacted them by email and were told - "Yes, we have those vehicles - Yes that is the price." We told them we would have to drive 100 miles to come to them. They asked us to call - we did. Spoke to a salesperson - "Yes, come on up we have the car and yes that is the price." We made an appt to see the salesperson. When we got there - he wasn't there. We had a different guy. He showed us the two cars we were interested in. We test drove one. We liked it. We went to talk to him and to offer our car in trade. We have a Toyota Certified vehicle - one owner - very low miles. They offered us less than half the recommended lowest trade in value on the car (we were offered double this on trade from another dealer). They said we couldn't have the price that we were told was on the vehicle because we were paying cash. So the price was actually higher - and turns out with research - it was $2000 over the MSRP by Jeep and $3000 over what Kelly Blue Book says 90% of all buyers are paying. We walked - but I was very upset we drove 200 plus miles and used up an entire Saturday for this. Don't believe what they tell you - if you have no problem paying whatever insane amount they come up with on paper at the sales table, then by all means use this place - they will give you a free hot dog and some water.

A guy

bernierltt
1/13/2014

"From the moment I walked into the dealership, not knowing..."

From the moment I walked into the dealership, not knowing exactly what I was looking for in a car, to the moment I walked out, with keys to a brand new car off the showroom floor I was treated with the utmost respect. Everyone was friendly and seemed as though they really cared about my situation and my car buying experience. I would definitely recommend Fury to people I know and I will be going back there in the future. This is my 3rd car through a dealership and it is by far the most satisfied I have been with customer service.

Jim, Tom

tellis091658
12/30/2013

"I experienced repeated poor customer service and very..."

I experienced repeated poor customer service and very unfriendly, unhelpful services. I purchased an oil package, which turns out expire over time. What a racket they have going. Very unprofessional and I question their ethics. Also had oil leaking after an oil change. Look elsewhere!

service manager

bobanderson999
11/13/2013

"Went to Walser CJD in Hopkins and had a terrible..."

Went to Walser CJD in Hopkins and had a terrible experience. Drove straight to Fury after 2nd day of wasting my time at Walser. Met Myron up on the hill. Went in to vent about last experience. He listened well. In the end we saved around 2k & got the same truck I was looking at in Hopkins via dealer trade. The only part of the experience I had to frown upon was that it took about 2 hrs start to finish to wait for the finance guy to free up & to get all ppw signed, etc. I would recommend Myron as he is not pushy and very patient.

myron, 2 finance/closers

jingiald
9/11/2013

"Matt Salus was absolutely wonderful to work with. We..."

Matt Salus was absolutely wonderful to work with. We called him on a Tuesday inquiring about trading in our 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, and purchasing a new 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. He answered all of my questions, and we met with him on Wednesday and walked out the door with our new Jeep Wrangler. He was very helpful and knowledgable and it was overall, a great experience at Fury Motors. We also had a pleasant experience with the finance manager, Dominic.

Matt Salus

dingiald
9/11/2013

"Matt was very friendly and approachable. He answered all..."

Matt was very friendly and approachable. He answered all of our questions and helped with next steps. We had our 14 month daughter with us and he arranged to get through the process very quickly. That was great. He followed through on everything and made the process seamless.

Matt Salus

Butterfly18
8/15/2013

"Thank you so much Matt, it was an awesome experience. I..."

Thank you so much Matt, it was an awesome experience. I went Car shopping just to look, but Matt made my dream car come true. Thank you Matt, I will always come here to Fury Motors for all my vehicles from here on and will be sending in all friends and family for sure!!! Again Thank You so much Fury Motors is the place to go, they care about you like Family. Sincerely Rosemary M Cansio

Matt Salus -Sales and Dominic Kielas Jr.- Finance