Fury Motors

Jeff Belzer's Lakeville

Park Chrysler Jeep

William Molumby
6/26/2016

"Karen Garcia and Joe are the best! "

We procrastinated turning in our leased Town and Country and needed a car quickly. Karen took care of everything including finding us the car my wife wanted to buy. Timely, efficiently and with a big smile. Thanks for making a stressful situation for us a pleasant and effortless purchase.

Joe from finance

GabrielF
6/24/2016

"Sean Laughlin at Fury Motors is the best!"

Sean was friendly, professional, listened to my needs, and was NOT high pressure. I saw a used vehicle (Town & Country minivan) online and went to dealership. I explained I was going to multiple dealerships to check out others. I left and later that day he called me with another van that he found. I went back and liked it. He worked with sales manager to bring price down significantly and we agreed. He arranged to get 2nd key and also free oil change and fix front brakes/rotors at no add'l cost. Very satisfied. Yes I would use this dealership specifically Sean again.

salesperson Sean Laughlin

Kimberk
6/15/2016

"Blane at Fury Motors"

First time experience at fury motors and so St. Paul was great ! Blaine helped us out and was very knowledgeable upfront and very easy to work with I will definitely be a reoccurring customer

Blane Jackson; Bob G.

salmander0522
6/15/2016

"First time car buying experience"

I recently bought my first new car from Steve Chapple at Fury Motors. He was a very genuine, honest, knowledgeable salesperson. He went above and beyond to help me find a car that would work best for me. I would definitely recommend Steve to anyone that is looking for a new car.

Steve Chapple

five car family guy
6/14/2016

"We love Fury Motors!"

I have worked with Karen Garcia for several years now and love the positive experience of working with a true professional. Karen always delivers, is diligent on follow through and makes the entire experience a true pleasure. This is the third car we have purchased from Fury, and will return again when ready for our next vehicle purchase. We also love the service department, they take the time to explain thoroughly the diagnosis and every time I have had a vehicle serviced at Fury the results have been perfect.

Karen Garcia

JLu1013
6/13/2016

"Pleasant car buyin experience"

I bought a new car recently from Amy Peppin at Fury Motors and it was a positive experience. Amy wasn't supposed to be my salesperson but helped out when her coworker got bogged down with customers on a very busy Saturday. She was helpful, efficient, and checked on me often when I was waiting for finance, which took a while. The only reason I give four stars is because it took a long time to meet with finance and there was a bit of a scramble to help me at first, but again it was a very busy weekend day. Love my new car and I feel it was priced fairly.

Steve Chappe

James B Wagner
6/08/2016

"Very Happy with my experience with Fury Motors!!!"

I recently completed a purchase at Fury Motors in South St. Paul and worked exclusively with Vincent Branchaud. He was really a pleasure to work with. I had stopped in to find out some information, and he was the first person to greet me at the door. He was able to give me the information that I was seeking. He was a very effective communicator, and he really has a passion for what he does. He was able to send me some different options for the vehicle I was looking at, and made a great effort to help me out. After I found a vehicle I was interested in, he arranged everything for me to come in and check it out. He was knowledgeable about the vehicle, and provided an Excellent customer service experience. I would not hesitate to work with him again. Thank You!

Vincent Branchaud

Gogerry
6/04/2016

"Great place to buy a new car"

Vincent was very friendly and was a pleasure to work with he made my buying experience a pleasure I would highly recommend going to see him I will go back

Vincent Branchaud and Dominic Kielas

BRMILLER
6/04/2016

"Best Dealership we have ever worked with!!"

Fury has just become my go to dealer because of the way they did business with my wife and I. We have had some not so pleasant experiences before when it came to shopping for vehicles and Fury really impresses. Steve Chapple and Mike King were our first contacts at Fury and stayed with us through the whole process of buying our vehicle. They answered any questions and made sure we knew exactly what was available to us. We felt like we hand picked all the options we wanted and they found us the perfect truck! Pat Mismash is the kind of sales manager you wish every dealer had. First class!! He explained where they could negotiate with us and where they couldn't. Being upfront and honest with us along with working with us a bit on pricing sealed the deal. When we picked up the truck he made a point to come out to the parking lot and congratulate us on our purchase. We didn’t feel like just another business deal for Fury. Once the vehicle was ready for delivery, Dominic Kielas worked us through the financials involved with our purchase. This guy is fun to work with and knows the process and makes the business part easy. We love our new truck and will be back to Fury to buy our next vehicle. Great job Fury Motors!!

Steve Chapple, Mike King, Pat Mismash, Dominic Kielas

jeepguy
6/03/2016

"Great Experience"

Worked with Vinny the Sales Rep. and he was thoughtful and was able to answer all of my questions. Nice follow up phone call to make sure all was ok with my purchase.

Vincent, Bob