Fury Motors

Park Chrysler Jeep

K&L
4/29/2016

"Purchased vehicle"

Excellent & friendly staff. Easy to work with. Purchase & service vehicle at Fury. Would highly recommend Fury to anyone. Karen Garcia in Sales is wonderful & Bob in Finance was super. This is second vehicle purchase from Fury and have been very pleased with both.

Karen Garcia, Bob in FinNce

Chrysler200
4/28/2016

"An honest dealership"

In the last 2 months we bought 2 cars from Karen Garcia and Mike King at the Fury motors South Saint Paul location. My wife is not the easiest person to win over, but prior to the purchase when we walked in the dealership, we were never at any point pressured to buy. The honesty of both Karen and Mike blew us away. My family will be purchasing all our cars from them. It is the integrity of these great people that will keep us coming back.

Karen Garcia, Mike King

jemab1212
4/26/2016

"Buy new car"

I have to say I had a pleasant experience buying this new compass. It's my third??. I got a card from Charlie Fick and decided to take him up on his offer to buy my my compass. Vincent B immediately helped me when I walked in. It was nice to not have to"go find help" when I walked in. I usually wander for a while before I go look for help at any place I go to. Vincent was so helpful and accommodating . He waited with me while I was waiting for them to clean my new car. Which I will add took FOREVER!!!! Vincent was so nice just visiting with me during that awful wait. He could have sent me to the lounge but stayed with me. I really appreciated that. Thanks again to Vincent B.

Vincent Branchaud, Joe Johnson

Craig P
4/25/2016

"Great place to buy a car!"

I've been a repeat customer for years because of the great selection of Jeeps, the excellent customer service and the ease of the buying/leasing process!

Karen Garcia & Joe Johnson

GovnahShepherd
4/22/2016

"Experience was very good in spite of small inventory"

Even though the selection of the type of vehicle we were looking for was a bit lacking, the searching and sale process went very well

Vincent Branchaud

journey
4/03/2016

"Great Experience"

We had a great experience buying our car at Fury - I would absolutely recommend it to any one. Our thanks go especially to Blane Jackson for his wonderful salesmanship- he was helpful, fun, and really listened to what we wanted and needed. And Bob in financing was great to work with. Thank you!

Blane Jackson and Bob in financing

donald mark branchaud
4/02/2016

"smooth"

I have purchased many vehicles from dealers in the past this was by far the smoothest and fastest transaction I have had. I would recommend anyone looking for a car or truck to contact Vincent. He is very knowledgeable and informative. I will go to him the next time when I buy a truck!

Vincent Branchaud and Joe Johnson

Beth & Family
3/31/2016

"Time well spent"

Thank you to Vincent Branchaud for an amazing experience. He wasn't a typical "salesman" He took his time but didn't waste mine. He respected how much i waned to spend. He sent me a text that night saying "Found It!" Had it delivered and shined up for me the next day. I love it!!

Vinny B.

Wells
3/28/2016

"Friendly"

The place is very nice and a very comfortable waiting area, the salesman Vincent is fun energetic, and gave me the quality of service I would hope for when shopping anywhere.

Vincent branchaud

AshleyEgan
3/27/2016

"excellent customer service!!"

Steve Berg provided excellent customer service. Steve was very polite and used his resources to answer all of my questions. I very much appreciated the fact that Steve was NOT a "pushy" salesman. I would refer any friend or family member to Fury Motors because of my great experience purchasing my new vehicle there.

Steve Berg & Dominic