GMT Auto Sales

GMT Auto Sales
GMT Auto Sales Info

5 Star Auto Plaza

Exotic Motors Midwest

"Really bad dealership. They sell lemons at this place. ..."

Really bad dealership. They sell lemons at this place. Please go to a reputable car dealership GMT will rip you off and mess up your credit score even if you dont take out a loan.

Sean the worm

"The vehicle needed repairs within the 30 days of sale..."

The vehicle needed repairs within the 30 days of sale that they refused to cover. I purchased a pickup truck and drove it down a gravel road and to my tree stand over a hard dirt field. A service engine light came on the following week and indicated that an emissions valve and canister needed repairs. I took it back to their service department and was told the valve and canister were filled with mud. I told them I had not been anywhere in the mud. I returned to the shop, crawled under the truck and showed the service manager that there was no mud. The tires were still dusty from the gravel road though. The service manager said the canister was filled with 5 pounds of dirt. I had only owned the vehicle 3 weeks and had not driven in adverse conditions. I checked with a Nissan dealer who said it would be impossible to fill a canister with dirt in 3 weeks and they rarely fail unless the valve fails. Bryan Steele insisted that I caused the problem and refused to cover the $700 repair bill, even partially. I can understand why this dealership has a bad reputation.

Rob Miller, Bryan Steele

"My husband and I have 2 bankrupcy's against us and our..."

My husband and I have 2 bankrupcy's against us and our credit didn't help. We really needed a second vehichle and was constantly being turned down. After watching GMT's Sunday morning show on 11, we thought ya sure,sending us home with a vehicle the same day with our credit history. We met Brad and he was very helpful and understanding and wasnt just another pushy salesman. Brad will think outside the box to have a satisfied customer. We gave him our pay stubs and he put all the figures together and said you have 2 choice's, you can look around and find the perfect car just to find out your stuggling on the payments, or take the vehicle he already had planned for you, which is a nice Saturn, very low miles with a factory Warranty, and a payment to fit our budget so we can build our credit again and having the pleasure to enjoy our new vehicle. "WE LOVE IT AND GMT AUTO SALES, AND A BIG THANKS to Brad!! P.S. A AWESOMEselection to choose from. The Lindsey's

Brad Gibson

"After only 30 days I found my Navigator to be in need of..."

After only 30 days I found my Navigator to be in need of several repairs. I am very disappointed. My GMT experience was very disappointing from the very beginning.  Firstly, I corresponded with salesman Corey Bond thru email. I wanted to complete all necessary forms by email and fax, so that would avoid sitting for several hours. I told him of my credit problems, completed the application, submitted paycheck stubs, references, etc, a week before my coming in. I asked for approval or denial before coming in and Corey Bond said that he could do that. I came in as a said I would, just to find that he did not have any of my information. So, I had to start from scratch and redo everything over again. No explanation was offered. My family and I sat for hours waiting, this is exactly what I said I didn't want. Corey Bond satisfied me by promising a full tank of gas and a clean vehicle. I left with the vehicle many hours later, dirty and no gas. I brought it back the next day for a temp plate, wash and gas. Again no gas as promised. This salesman did nothing as promised. As for the vehicle itself, the following repairs were performed and/or needed within the first 30 days: 1. Replaced front passenger seat motor and 2. Replaced both rear view mirror motors $3000 3. Replaced exhaust system (catalyst converter) $900 4. Needs Spare tire kit $300 5. Needs Rear blend door motor (no rear AC) $800 6. Air ride Suspension Compressor and Sensors have to be replaced asap $1200 7. Low air pressure sensors are missing $1000 This vehicle has cost me an unreasonable amount of money within the first 30 days of ownership.

Cory Bond

"I have to say that this is the best car buying experience..."

I have to say that this is the best car buying experience I have ever had. My last car purchase was a Infiniti from Plaza, St. Louis and Cross Keys Auto Sales, 14050 New Halls Ferry Florrisant, MO 63033 314-373-6949.(***Ask for Mike***) BEAT Plaza Infiniti hands down on customer service and that is the truth. You can look around all day and not find any better deals, they are honest and upfront and have wonderful relationships with strong "real" banks not buy here, pay here crap. This dealership didnt pick a car I could afford and say here you go, Mike and Wade took the time to really find what it was that I wanted, told me what it took to get in it and let me decide no pressure and no slezy car sales games. I have a MBA and let me tell you I can smell bad business from a mile away, this is not just a review of great service, this is meant for you! Dont buy from anywhere else in St. Louis other than Cross Keys Auto Sales. Ask for Mike Baugh(mike.baugh@crosskeysauto.com) tell him that Jocquelyn sent you and if you have any questions email me at jocqbens@gmail.com I can tell you exactly the experience that I had in person. It was wonderful, James (The Manager), Wade(The Closer), Brian(The finance Guy) and Mike Baugh(Money Mike) you guys are the "Dream Team". Lots of love. Buy the way I got an Inifiniti FX45 they treated me like royalty. Also dont worry about credit, they will handle that business for you and respect your business as well.

Mike Baugh, Brian, and James and Wade