My Review Of GMT Auto Sales:
After only 30 days I found my Navigator to be in need of several repairs. I am very disappointed. My GMT experience was very disappointing from the very beginning.
Firstly, I corresponded with salesman Corey Bond thru email. I wanted to complete all necessary forms by email and fax, so that would avoid sitting for several hours. I told him of my credit problems, completed the application, submitted paycheck stubs, references, etc, a week before my coming in. I asked for approval or denial before coming in and Corey Bond said that he could do that. I came in as a said I would, just to find that he did not have any of my information. So, I had to start from scratch and redo everything over again. No explanation was offered. My family and I sat for hours waiting, this is exactly what I said I didn't want. Corey Bond satisfied me by promising a full tank of gas and a clean vehicle. I left with the vehicle many hours later, dirty and no gas. I brought it back the next day for a temp plate, wash and gas. Again no gas as promised. This salesman did nothing as promised.
As for the vehicle itself, the following repairs were performed and/or needed within the first 30 days:
1. Replaced front passenger seat motor and 2. Replaced both rear view mirror motors $3000
3. Replaced exhaust system (catalyst converter) $900
4. Needs Spare tire kit $300
5. Needs Rear blend door motor (no rear AC) $800
6. Air ride Suspension Compressor and Sensors have to be replaced asap $1200
7. Low air pressure sensors are missing $1000
This vehicle has cost me an unreasonable amount of money within the first 30 days of ownership.
Was this review helpful to you?