Gallo Mazda

70 Gold Star Blvd,
Worcester, Massachusetts 01606
Gallo Mazda Info
About Gallo Mazda

Gallo Mazda in Worcester is proud to serve drivers from the surrounding areas of Framingham, Leominster, and Shrewsbury, MA. To find our new Mazda and used car dealership from these locations and beyond, use the map below or the form to the right for directions. We hope you will stop by Gallo Mazda soon to test drive a new or used vehicle, purchase genuine Mazda parts, or discuss auto financing with one of our experts.

About Gallo Mazda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Free First Oil Change
olliec
8/04/2012

"I bought a new CX-9 here last October. These guys are..."

I bought a new CX-9 here last October. These guys are superb. The price they gave me was significantly better than the best of the rest. These guys believe in giving their best price upfront and you won't have to play the same BS games that you do with other dealers. Steven and Matt are courteous, professional, friendly and helpful. I recommend them highly and I for sure will be buying my next car there in the future! Well done guys!!

Steven Ka and Matt

mrocha
11/23/2011

"This is by far the best car buying experience I have..."

This is by far the best car buying experience I have had.Here is how we get connected to the Gallo group. We need to buy a replacement car for my wife due to a total lost accident. I purchased the (total lost) 2010 Mazda CX-9 brand new from a Mazda dealer in wellesley and it was a ok experience and nothing more appropriate them go back to the same dealer and purchase the new car as an return customer, right? Wrong, they did not value a return customer and start playing games on the price of the car and on the finance saying that i could not buy the car at 0% finance as for the price that i was willing to pay did not qualify for the 0% mazda was giving.I told the person that I was dealing with that it was very offensive to my intelligence what he was saying and i told him that my credit score is AAA. I hangup with him (Wellesley dealer) and made the call to Matt which was not even working that day and even that did listen to my request and gave my number to Steven. Steven call me shortly after and we did all the negotiation over the phone without wasting anyone time. Made the deposit over the phone and he secure the car that me and wife have decide with the options we like. the honesty and professionalism of both are outstanding and they have for sure a client for life. I truly recommend this dealer and Steven and Matt

Steven Ka and Matt Gledhill

keivan
11/05/2011

"Due to the urgency and the long distance to this..."

Due to the urgency and the long distance to this dealership, I ended up doing my purchase from another dealer. However, before this purchase, I was in contact online with many sales people from different dealerships. Of all these people, Matt was by far the most helpful and courteous. Not only did he took the time to respond to all my questions, but also he gave me a very good deal, comparable to my actual purchase price. Their fees were also reasonable and among the cheapest ones I came across. Overall, I would strongly recommend Matt, and based on what I could see from my few exchanges with him, I'd say you are in good hands.

Matt Gledhill

Kyled711
10/10/2011

"Had about 15 Different Acura TSX's I was looking at..."

Had about 15 Different Acura TSX's I was looking at online. Submitted a request via Cars.com and was immediately greeted a response by Matt. Set up a time to come in and worked with Matt and Steve through the whole process. Steve was easy to sit down and negotiate with (even though it went on for a couple of days before coming to an agreement). He was very honest and fair through the whole process and provided me with constant and quick responses to all of my questions. Though I may not be the easiest buyer they worked with, they and Gallo were a very easy dealer to purchase from. Would give my business and recommend again.

Steven Ka, Matt Gledhill

cullenj
7/13/2011

"After buying a 2011 chevy truck in January from a..."

After buying a 2011 chevy truck in January from a different dealer -I was not looking forward to another car buying experience! Gallo and Steve Ka changed that! I highly recommend Gallo and Steve Ka if your considering purchasing a vehical you owe it to yourself to check them out. The deal was straight forward, price was competitive, the whole process went very smoothly and it was QUICK! One reviewer noted there was not any back and forth between the sales person and "the man behind the curtain" (sales manager?) - whoever that maybe. The price was fair, straight forward and did not feel that I was taken advantage of. I love my new little Mazda 3! Steve went above and beyond to find the exterior and interior color I wanted and kept me informed during the process. Could not be happier!

Steve Ka

shuguy4
6/28/2011

"I stopped in and worked with Joe Congelos 508.438.1608 on..."

I stopped in and worked with Joe Congelos 508.438.1608 on two different days and looked at the volvo s60 he was very nice and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend him for anyone looking at a volvo. His follow up was great and was not pushy like at some dealerships. I would go back and work with Joe the next time im in the market for a new car. Joe is in it for the long hall not the short sale. thx for your help Rob

Joe

Tony713
6/24/2011

"I would buy a car from Gallo again. The sales people were..."

I would buy a car from Gallo again. The sales people were great. They were knowledgeable about the vehicles and about their policies and prices. Thank you.

David Cram & Steven Ka

Mazda5 Owner
6/14/2011

"After having been disappointed by my local Mazda dealer,..."

After having been disappointed by my local Mazda dealer, I emailed Gallo for a price quote on a Mazda 5. Steve Ka, the internet sales rep, quickly responded with a quote on the vehicle. I replied that the price was slightly higher than I was offered elsewhere, but Steve explained that the local dealer had quoted the vehicle with an unadvertised rebate in lieu of 1.9% financing, whereas Gallo's price did not include the rebate. In essence Gallo did not want to quote a price with a rebate, and then disappoint the buyer when they try to get the low financing option and lose the rebate. We visited Gallo to appraise our trade, and we met with Dave Cram, who had been told by Steve that we might be stopping by. Between Dave and Chris - who appraised our trade - we had a deal inside of 10 minutes without any of the old-school, non-sensical back and forth pricing dance. Gallo has a registry in house, which makes for a quick registration and inspection. Steve finalized the paperwork, and Dave took us on a stem to stern tour of the new vehicle before we left the showroom. In all, a great car buying experience that didn't leave us with the dreaded feeling of leaving gobs of money on the table. On top of that, Gallo's reg & doc fees were $135 less than our local dealer. A final note of interest - we were cash buyers, and Gallo took a personal check for the vehicle rather than make us visit our bank to obtain a cashier's check. Imagine that: respect and trust towards the customer - what a novel idea!

Steve Ka, Dave Cram, Chris Caputo

Bergman
5/08/2011

"Definitely The Absolute Best Auto Buying Experience I..."

Definitely The Absolute Best Auto Buying Experience I Have Had In Many Many Years. The Staff Is Absolutely Top Notch In Every Respect !! They Couldn't Have Made This More Enjoyable If They Tried. I Have Already Told Friends About Gallo Motors And Will Highly Recommend Them Without Reservation !

Lowell Feingold, Gary Caputo, Z

Robert Fitzgerald
5/07/2011

"I have purchased Two Mazda CX9 from Gallo Mazda/Volvo..."

I have purchased Two Mazda CX9 from Gallo Mazda/Volvo both purchases with sales consultant Lowell Fiengold and also working with General Manager (Z)Zaren Avakian.There are many reasons for my continuing relationship with the Gallo Dealership:My overall experiences weather in sales,finances,product knowledge, willingness to answer any/all questions,service,friendliness of all the Gallo Team have always been exceptional and would not hesitate to recommend them.

Sales Consultant Lowell Fiengold and General Mgr.Zaren Avakian