Gallo Mazda

Call
Gallo Mazda Info

Mazda of Manchester

Lannan Mazda

"Had about 15 Different Acura TSX's I was looking at..."

Had about 15 Different Acura TSX's I was looking at online. Submitted a request via Cars.com and was immediately greeted a response by Matt. Set up a time to come in and worked with Matt and Steve through the whole process. Steve was easy to sit down and negotiate with (even though it went on for a couple of days before coming to an agreement). He was very honest and fair through the whole process and provided me with constant and quick responses to all of my questions. Though I may not be the easiest buyer they worked with, they and Gallo were a very easy dealer to purchase from. Would give my business and recommend again.

Steven Ka, Matt Gledhill

"After buying a 2011 chevy truck in January from a..."

After buying a 2011 chevy truck in January from a different dealer -I was not looking forward to another car buying experience! Gallo and Steve Ka changed that! I highly recommend Gallo and Steve Ka if your considering purchasing a vehical you owe it to yourself to check them out. The deal was straight forward, price was competitive, the whole process went very smoothly and it was QUICK! One reviewer noted there was not any back and forth between the sales person and "the man behind the curtain" (sales manager?) - whoever that maybe. The price was fair, straight forward and did not feel that I was taken advantage of. I love my new little Mazda 3! Steve went above and beyond to find the exterior and interior color I wanted and kept me informed during the process. Could not be happier!

Steve Ka

"I stopped in and worked with Joe Congelos 508.438.1608 on..."

I stopped in and worked with Joe Congelos 508.438.1608 on two different days and looked at the volvo s60 he was very nice and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend him for anyone looking at a volvo. His follow up was great and was not pushy like at some dealerships. I would go back and work with Joe the next time im in the market for a new car. Joe is in it for the long hall not the short sale. thx for your help Rob

"I would buy a car from Gallo again. The sales people were..."

I would buy a car from Gallo again. The sales people were great. They were knowledgeable about the vehicles and about their policies and prices. Thank you.

David Cram & Steven Ka

"After having been disappointed by my local Mazda dealer,..."

After having been disappointed by my local Mazda dealer, I emailed Gallo for a price quote on a Mazda 5. Steve Ka, the internet sales rep, quickly responded with a quote on the vehicle. I replied that the price was slightly higher than I was offered elsewhere, but Steve explained that the local dealer had quoted the vehicle with an unadvertised rebate in lieu of 1.9% financing, whereas Gallo's price did not include the rebate. In essence Gallo did not want to quote a price with a rebate, and then disappoint the buyer when they try to get the low financing option and lose the rebate. We visited Gallo to appraise our trade, and we met with Dave Cram, who had been told by Steve that we might be stopping by. Between Dave and Chris - who appraised our trade - we had a deal inside of 10 minutes without any of the old-school, non-sensical back and forth pricing dance. Gallo has a registry in house, which makes for a quick registration and inspection. Steve finalized the paperwork, and Dave took us on a stem to stern tour of the new vehicle before we left the showroom. In all, a great car buying experience that didn't leave us with the dreaded feeling of leaving gobs of money on the table. On top of that, Gallo's reg & doc fees were $135 less than our local dealer. A final note of interest - we were cash buyers, and Gallo took a personal check for the vehicle rather than make us visit our bank to obtain a cashier's check. Imagine that: respect and trust towards the customer - what a novel idea!

Steve Ka, Dave Cram, Chris Caputo

"Definitely The Absolute Best Auto Buying Experience I..."

Definitely The Absolute Best Auto Buying Experience I Have Had In Many Many Years. The Staff Is Absolutely Top Notch In Every Respect !! They Couldn't Have Made This More Enjoyable If They Tried. I Have Already Told Friends About Gallo Motors And Will Highly Recommend Them Without Reservation !

Lowell Feingold, Gary Caputo, Z ,

"I have purchased Two Mazda CX9 from Gallo Mazda/Volvo..."

I have purchased Two Mazda CX9 from Gallo Mazda/Volvo both purchases with sales consultant Lowell Fiengold and also working with General Manager (Z)Zaren Avakian.There are many reasons for my continuing relationship with the Gallo Dealership:My overall experiences weather in sales,finances,product knowledge, willingness to answer any/all questions,service,friendliness of all the Gallo Team have always been exceptional and would not hesitate to recommend them.

Sales Consultant Lowell Fiengold and General Mgr.Zaren Avakian

"Short version: the guys at Gallo are classy,..."

Short version: the guys at Gallo are classy, straight-shooting professionals who are a pleasure to work with. The long version: I'd already talked to several Mazda dealers before I contacted Gallo (at the advice of a friend), and the folks at Gallo were without a doubt the best to work without, by far. Steve answered my initial email request very promptly and with a clear, specific quote. Every clarification I asked for was answered quickly and precisely, and Steve's initial quote was significantly better than the price I'd been trying to get another dealer to agree to. Where other dealers hemmed and hawed, Steve gave straight and direct answers every time. When I got there to complete the purchase, everything was just as promised...the car was there, and the terms were as we agreed. I took the car for a short drive, then Steve and "Z" took care of the paperwork. Even the experience in the finance office was quick and painless: I got the financing I wanted, and though I was offered various extra products, it was not the typical hard sell: they explained the options, let me decide whether I wanted any of them, and that was the end of it. No guilt-tripping, no bullying, no mysteriously inflated payments, etc. All in all this was as about stress-free as I can imagine buying a car can be. If you're looking to buy a make that Gallo sells, definitely give them a shot.

Steve Ka, "Z" Avakian

"This was my first car buying experience and I can..."

This was my first car buying experience and I can definitely say it was a good one. I had been looking for a car for a few months with hopes of buying a car over the summer. I happened to just randomly stop by Gallo to ask about a used BMW they had for sale. I have to admit I wasn't going to stop because I thought it would of been out of my price range for the type of car it was, but was pleasantly surprised to learn it was not. The car was in fantastic condition, not a scratch on it and drove beautifully. The salesperson I worked with at Gallo was Joe and he was great. Very helpful and I did not feel pressured in any way. I felt like I was able to take my time and make the decision myself. I have to admit it threw me off because I have done research on car and have read up on what to do when you go to a car dealership. I thought it would be a really hard, negative experience but with Joe at Gallo it was completely opposite. It was a great experience! I got the car I wanted at a great price and did not have any hassle or pressure from anyone. I ended up purchasing this vehicle and I am very happy with it! I had a very positive experience and would recommend Gallo Mazda and Joe to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. I love my new car!

Joe Congelos

"I was extremely pleased with my purchase and treatment at..."

I was extremely pleased with my purchase and treatment at Gallo Mazda. Any questions or concerns I had were immediately and expertly answered and taken care of. Steve helped focus my choices into a car a really love, and will definitely shop there again. I can't recommend this dealership and Steve Ferguson any more.

Steve Ferguson