Gallo Volvo Mazda

70 Gold Star Blvd,
Worcester, Massachusetts 01606
Gallo Volvo Mazda Info
About Gallo Volvo Mazda

Gallo Mazda in Worcester is proud to serve drivers from the surrounding areas of Framingham, Leominster, and Shrewsbury, MA. To find our new Mazda and used car dealership from these locations and beyond, use the map below or the form to the right for directions. We hope you will stop by Gallo Mazda soon to test drive a new or used vehicle, purchase genuine Mazda parts, or discuss auto financing with one of our experts.

About Gallo Volvo Mazda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Free First Oil Change
JoJo
2/10/2016

"New vehicle purchase"

Found dealing with Gallo's in making a new car purchase a very easy process. Steve Ferguson was more than helpful and never felt pressured in making my decision or choosing additional options. Kudos to the dealership.

FRB14SAG
2/07/2016

"Satisfying car leasing experience"

No pressure, this was my least stressful experience with buying/leasing a car. Everyone at Gallo is professional. They help you complete your search for the best car by offering a test drive without pushing for something you don't want. I was able to find a great car within my budget. Kevin did a great job explaining all the features. Mark also allowed me to have a last minute service on my older Mazda, which was awesome. Thank you. I love my new car and feel very satisfied with my car transition.

barbara1
2/02/2016

"No pressure, friendly!"

Purchasing a vehicle was a nerve-wrecking process for me but Steve Ferguson made it so easy and relaxing! No pressure and very friendly. I would highly recommend Gallo Mazda Volvo ( and Steve) to anyone!

pdc
1/11/2016

"Enjoyable, Friendly and Knowledgable"

Everyone at the dealership was friendly, helpful and courteous - especially our salesperson, Kevin Winters. Kevin was extremely knowledgable about all his products and worked diligently with us to make sure we ended up a vehicle which would best our needs. The whole experience was very pleasant and stress-free. It felt like we were dealing with old friends who truly cared about our satisfication.

Chloe
1/08/2016

"Pleasant Car Buying Experience"

A very stress free experience! Everyone was very accommodating and friendly. It was an enjoyable and easy process. Every effort was made to get my purchase completed quickly and smoothly.

Eric Stolberg , Lisa Borraccino

CJ-Northborough
1/07/2016

"Friendly, open and accomidating"

I highly recommend Gallo Volvo-specifically Steve Ferguson. The process was absolutely 1st rate and enjoyable, I was never left waiting while they did secret magic in some back room, Steve moved through process efficiently but also took extra time with me where needed. Whole contracting process was less than an hour. His follow up is second to none, he introduced us to owner and to service dept. On delivery his walk through was complete and we left thinking how great the experience was and should always be. Thank you Steve and all the folks at Gallo

Gallo Volvo Mazda responded to this review

January 08, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to give us the great feedback :) It was our pleasure to make your experience a positive one.

maddisonuppstrom
12/21/2015

"Gallo is the place to go!! "

Everyone I dealt with at Gallo Mazda/Volvo made my car buying experience easy, understandable and convenient for me. I really felt like they were trying to help me, and get me off the lot with the vehicle I was truly happy with. Every department (sales, business, management) that I dealt with treated me equally as significant and I left with a vehicle that I couldn't be happier about, with a full understanding of the vehicle itself and how to use all of its features. If your looking for a dealership who cares about there customers and that will do everything they can to make your experience easy, this is definitely the place to go. And I love my Mazda!!!!!

Lisa Borraccino, Buisness manager

kboucher
12/05/2015

"Good people, would recommend"

Buying a car can be very stressful, especially when too many salespeople seem to be only out to make a buck. This was NOT my experience at Gallo. I did not feel unduly pressured, and they answered my questions thoroughly and honestly, something that can not be said for several other places I visited. They gave me a price for my trade that was more than fair. The only minor annoyance was that I had to wait a couple of hours to complete the paperwork, however, they were quite busy that day so this is not entirely on them. The car itself is in great shape and they took care to make sure that everything functioned perfectly. They went above and beyond in completing the out of state registration for me, and delivery was fast and painless. To my utter astonishment, while completing the final checks on the car (AFTER the sale, mind you), they decided to put new tires on it. This gesture impressed me more than anything else, as they had no obligation to do this. I would highly recommend this dealership and will definitely consider them in the future next time I am in the market.

Simetyge4
11/29/2015

"Professional"

I purchased my car here and Noel was professional and quite knowledgeable about the vehicle. He made the whole process easy and straightforward. Great customer service.

Noel Ramirez

Jimc
11/25/2015

"Very good experience"

Just leased a Mazda CX-3 from this dealership. Steve, Harry, and Chris made this a very favorable experience. The sales process was easy and the financing arrangements proceeded smoothly. Excellent job; thanks guys!

Steve, Chris, and Harry