Gallo Volvo Mazda

70 Gold Star Blvd, Worcester, Massachusetts 01606 Open Now 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Stephen Ferguson, Certified Sales Consultant, Gallo Volvo Mazda

Fred Kosiewski

January 29, 2017

"Great Customer Service"

- AlciaB

All the staff was super friendly, in a genuine way. The was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. I just bought m first BMW and the staff really spent time to make sure I understood all of the little details of how the car functions. Also, the car looked brand new after detailing.

December 18, 2016

"Great Experience, Knowledgable Staff"

- DCrph

I bought a car at Gallo about a month ago. Kevin was friendly, energetic and very knowledgable. Easily the best experience I've had buying a car. Although this dealership is much further from where I live than many other Mazda or Volvo dealers, both myself and my father agreed that we would certainly be returning to them for our next purchase.

November 17, 2016

"Leasing new Mazda CX-9"

- Golfer1971

Kevin Winters was a great salesperson. He was extremely knowledgeable and attentive; giving us the time and attention we needed. We love the CX-9!