Gallo Volvo Mazda

70 Gold Star Blvd,
Worcester, Massachusetts 01606
Gallo Volvo Mazda Info
About Gallo Volvo Mazda

Gallo Mazda in Worcester is proud to serve drivers from the surrounding areas of Framingham, Leominster, and Shrewsbury, MA. To find our new Mazda and used car dealership from these locations and beyond, use the map below or the form to the right for directions. We hope you will stop by Gallo Mazda soon to test drive a new or used vehicle, purchase genuine Mazda parts, or discuss auto financing with one of our experts.

About Gallo Volvo Mazda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Free First Oil Change
Debbie
8/28/2016

"Great painless experience!!"

This is our 3rd time dealing with Gallo - twice in the past with Gallo Saturn and this time with Gallo Mazda. We leased a 2016 Mazda CX5. The who experience from beginning to end of transaction was great. Our salesperson was Steve Ferguson we also spoke with Chris Duggan and Bob Zalansky all of them were able to answer all our questions and at no point in time did we feel pressured. The who transaction was basically STRESS FREE. We spoke with Steve - Chris and Bob. Everyone was great.

Bob Zalansky

August 29, 2016

It was a privilege to work with Tom and her wife. They are great repeat customers. They came in eager to learn about our new Mazdas and new way to make the purchase affordable. Steve Ferguson was able to show them several vehicles that fit their needs. Once they settled on the right car, Bob Zalansky was able to secure the proper terms to make it work. We look forward served them and their new Mazda for years to come. Chris Duggan

Kathleen
8/19/2016

"Great Dealership!"

I have had my Mazda 626 serviced at Gallo for 14 years, so when I decided to get a new one there was no question where I'd buy. I saw on line that they had in the showroom the car I was considering , so I made an appointment with Chris who connected me to Steve. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Everybody is friendly and easy to talk with. Steve is very knowledgeable about the cars and Chris and Bob make the buying process clear and convenient. I've had excellent service on my previous car and now have a beautiful new one at a fair price from folks who are professional, helpful and fun to work with. I highly recommend them You can't go wrong.

Bob Zalansky

Franca
8/12/2016

"Great Experience!"

Stephen Ferguson and Chris Duggan were extremely professional and gave us great customer service! This is our second Mazda that we purchased from Gallo Mazda and I would recommend this dealership. They are truly fantastic and made our experience great! Franca and Scott Choinski

Babsy53
8/05/2016

"Easy, Comfortable Experience"

My husband and I recently decided to purchase a Mazda CX5. We had done some research (including this site) and made the decision to try Gallo Motors. We were on the lot looking when we were approached by a salesman who introduced himself as Steve. From the get-go, Steve was pleasant and there was no inkling of a hard sell. He asked a few questions, but more importantly he listened to us. Steve asked if we wanted to take a test drive, which we did. On the highway, (I was driving) it seemed to me that the car was shaking. I expressed my concern and Steve immediately agreed with me and said he would have it checked out. To us, this was huge and confirmed that Steve was a "straight-shooter!"

Virginia Visitor
7/27/2016

"Customer service leaves a lot to be desired "

From Virginia and having problems with my vehicle. Service could have cared less in helping us despite the vehicle having had historical electrical problems since purchase. Brought the car to their competitor. Would never recommend this dealership if you need assistance.

John

dmhoover14
7/10/2016

"Incredible Family Owned Dealership"

This was my first time buying as I just graduated college two months ago. Being a female you've always heard those horror stories about getting ripped off at a dealership. They're the complete opposite, friendly, caring, honest and most importantly reasonably priced. They explained everything to me and broke down the price to the penny. My mom is already looking into buying another vehicle from them!!

Robert J. Zalansky

iloverafa
6/30/2016

"Excellent experience!"

I had a wonderful experience with Steve and all of the staff at Gallo Mazda. Steve answered all of my questions and never put any pressure on me to buy. He also has a great sense of humor that put my husband and I at ease right away. I would highly recommend this dealership and Steve in particular!

June 30, 2016

Steve is a great ambassador for Gallo Mazda Volvo. He is our longest tenured employee and for good reason. He is knowledgeable, professional and most importantly, helpful, He hasn't forgotten that this process is about service and putting the customers needs first. Thank you for recognizing Steve for a job well done and welcome to the Gallo family pf sales and service. CDuggan

Skipper
6/25/2016

"Leasing a new car."

My salesman was very easy to work with - informative but not pushy. The process overall was easy, and I was treated well all along the way.

June 25, 2016

Eric and Henry are true professionals. They are informative, helpful and eager to help our customers find the right vehicle for their needs. Thank you for acknowledging their dedicated approach to serving you in your purchase. Chris Duggan

Cathi11
5/17/2016

"Mazda 3 Hatchback"

One of the best car leasing experience we ever had. Very friendly to deal with, great communication on all questions. Our salesman Stephen Ferguson went out of his way to make us feel welcomed, very informative on the car we leased. Also Bob was extremely helpful and meet all our needs. I would recommend Gallo Motors to anyone of my friends.

May 17, 2016

Great customers make for great experiences. Cathy and her family are such customers. Steve Ferguson and Bob Zalansky continue to do a superior job helping customers like Cathy find the right vehicle for the perfect value. Thank you for choosing Gallo! Chris Duggan

Kelvis M
5/13/2016

"Terrible "

I bought a pre-owned car., 3 days later I noticed the rotors and brake are gone.. well not big deal! Under my 30 days guarantee they'll fixed it. Next day I took the car back to the dealer(gallo mazda Worcester) after they checked the vehicle, i was told... yes your rotors are bad but, they pass inspection there's nothing we can do about it... really???? Waoooo.. safety problem and pass inspection??? Oh by the way they do their own inspection... Be Careful people....

Reviews of Stephen Ferguson