Gallo Volvo Mazda

70 Gold Star Blvd, Worcester, Massachusetts 01606 Closed 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Kevin Winters, Certified Sales Consultant, Gallo Volvo Mazda

Chris Duggan

Lowell Fiengold, Certified Sales Consultant, Gallo Volvo Mazda

Lowell Fiengold

December 18, 2016

"Great Experience, Knowledgable Staff"

- DCrph

I bought a car at Gallo about a month ago. Kevin was friendly, energetic and very knowledgable. Easily the best experience I've had buying a car. Although this dealership is much further from where I live than many other Mazda or Volvo dealers, both myself and my father agreed that we would certainly be returning to them for our next purchase.

November 17, 2016

"Leasing new Mazda CX-9"

- Golfer1971

Kevin Winters was a great salesperson. He was extremely knowledgeable and attentive; giving us the time and attention we needed. We love the CX-9!

November 16, 2016

"Leasing new CX 5"

- Happy Mazda5 Customer

Great Service! Very quick! Very knowledgable help. Stephen , Lowell and Bob were able to get us great deal. Thanks Gallo Motors. Love our new Mazda5.