Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Closed

Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora

Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora Info
About Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora

At Ganley Chrysler of Aurora, we're all about you and your auto needs. Your satisfaction is at the top of our short-list of goals. At our dealership you'll always find a great selection of Chrysler Group vehicles, a wide variety of hand-picked, fully reconditioned used vehicles and our knowledgeable staff that's here to serve. We also offer a fully equipped service center that is known for consistent, do-it-right-the-first-time service, that's here for all of your routine maintenance and car repair needs. We also offer body shop services for small dings, dents and more. So stop by Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Of Aurora today for all of your automotive needs. You'll quickly see that we aim to please.

About Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

taneshianunn
2/24/2015

"Amazing and friendly employees"

I went in a couple days ago to trade in my 2012 Chevy Malibu and the salesman Dan and Financier Kenny were so helpful and friendly through the whole process. They were great to work with and they really helped me out into getting me my 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport. Great service, I would definitely recommend more customers to the dealership.

geodude
2/14/2015

"They make it easy . . ."

This dealership has always been top-notch. Our family has purchased numerous vehicles from Dan Katz over the years - he's friendly, informative, and makes the daunting task of purchasing a new vehicle a pleasant experience. Kenny Cotto explained the financial nitty-gritty with extreme clarity. Highly recommended!

farm
2/10/2015

"Customer Experience"

I want to thank Dan Katz and BJ for their customer service experience. They were fact based in their sales approach and worked with me to make a deal that I believe was a win / win. The entire team was very friendly.

tss
1/28/2015

"I love my new Jeep Cherokee Latitude"

I am so happy I chose Ganley in Aurora. My salesman Don Hull made this purchase so easy and helped me get a great deal. He took the time to explain all of the features of my new Jeep and even made sure my phone was synced up before I left the dealership. I was able to purchase a much nicer Jeep than I had hoped for. I love my new Jeep Cherokee Latitude!

titav61
1/21/2015

"My New 2015 Chrysler 220S"

I want to thank Steve Glova and Chris Grabowski for getting me into my new car!!! They worked hard to make this happen, and I am so glad they did..they were both friendly and helpful as well as everyone involved with getting me into the car I wanted (2015 chrysler 200S). Thanks again, you guys are the BEST!!!!

melissa
1/17/2015

"Our new jeep purchase."

We are very pleased with purchase from Ganley Auto Family in Aurora. We purchased a 2015 Jeep Patriot and love it. Thanks Bj and crew.

xqz

"We love this Van"

When my wife had a stroke she devoloped mobility problems. Our Impala was just too close to the ground . She needed help getting in and out. The Trucks & SUV's we looked at were to high. Even with running boards she had some trouble. Like the porridge in the 3 Bears stiory, the van was just right. Jon Graham sold us a 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT 30th Anniversary Edition on Nov. 28, 2014 "Black Friday". It was a non-stressful experience. We ended up with more vehicle than we expected and paid less than we were prepared to pay. At 62 years of age, this is the first time I ever said that. That is strange, because as a GM Retiree, I have used the GM Employee Discount several times. We were very satisfied with our Trade-In Purchase experience. My wife can get in and out of the van unassisted, which is a bit easier for me, and a point of pride for her., since before the stroke she was very independant. Less than a month after buying it, we took the van to Michigan for the Christmas/New Years Holidays. When we crossed the Mackinac Bridge into the Upper Peninsula there were High Wind Advisories . The van was not affected, meaning it handled very well. On the Turnpike, and Freeways US-23, and I-75 we averaged 26 mpg. Locally, short trips around town we are seeing 18 mpg. The van currently has been driven between 1900 and 2000 miles here in mid January 2015. I would definately recommend both Ganley Dodge and especially Jon Graham. Thank you for a pleasant Automobile purchace experience.

tepsguy

"Love my new truck"

Recently bought my new 2015 Ram 1500 from Ganely of Aurora working with Steve and Dan was great and they made the compelte process easy. I was really pleased with the offer they gave me on my trade in, I expected to be low balled but they offered a very fair price. Look forward to working withthese guys in the future.

cindylee761

"Great Experience!"

Buying a new car can be a stressful experience, but not at Ganley Chrysler in Aurora! I am impressed with their customer service. They searched for the car that I wanted and checked back with me almost daily until they found the one that I wanted at the price that I was comfortable paying. NO OVERSELLING! NO PRESSURE! The whole process was fast and stress free! They even checked in with me after I had the car home to see if I needed help with anything. Thank you Steve, Steven and Kenny!

pass
1/14/2015

"Pressure Free Purchasing"

I found the loaded used 2012 Ford Focus that I was looking for through CarGurus.com. The internet listing had a great deal of information and fantastic photos of every detail of the vehicle. I submitted a request to be contacted and Steve replied right away, on a Sunday night. I had two high mileage vehicles that I needed to trade and after answering some questions over the phone, Steve sent me a link to get an accurate estimation of what I could expect in trade. When I came in for a test drive (on a very snowy day) Steve had the car clean and warm and in the garage to go over and we went on an long and varied test drive. Even though I was only able to bring in one car (I live nearly an hour away) Steve and BJ were able to appraise one of my trades and gave me a fair offer on the other. They worked with my budget goals and I was very happy with the final numbers. When I came the next day to pick up the Focus, Steve went above and beyond expectations and rode back with me to take my second trade vehicle back, saving me a lot of time and hassle. I would recommend Ganley of Aurora and Steve Zivoder to anyone interested in a fair, low pressure used car purchase.

Reviews of Kenny Cotto