Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora

161 W Garfield Rd,
Aurora, Ohio 44202
Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora Info
About Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora

Ganley Chrysler of Aurora is all about you, your car and its well being. When you visit, you'll find friendly, automotive professionals who look forward to being of service. You've gotta get a car....Gotta Get It At GANLEY!! Ohio's largest dealer group, again! At our dealership you'll always find a great selection of Chrysler Group vehicles, a wide variety of hand-picked, fully reconditioned used vehicles and our knowledgeable staff that's here to serve. We also offer a service center that is known for consistent, do-it-right-the-first-time service, that's here for all of your routine maintenance and car repair needs. Additionally, we offer body shop repair services for dings & dents, small or large. So stop by Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Of Aurora today for all of your automotive needs.

About Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora

Skate101
2/08/2016

"Wonderful experience "

I had a great experience at Ganley when looking for my 2016 dodge ram 1500. My salesmen understand what I was looking for and delivered. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for great customer service and an overall friendly buying experience.

BobS
2/04/2016

""A Trip Worth The Drive""

Best experience ever! It was everything I expected and more from my salesman Josh Gowing! He was outstanding! Considering I live in the Metro Detroit, MI area he made the entire process effortless and I was even pleased with the paperwork. Josh's follow up was immpeccable and for that alone I will drive to Aurora again! It was clearly worth the drive and recommend Ganley to everyone!

joshuatrees
2/03/2016

"Pleasant, no-hassle experience. "

Steven spent time with us and answered all of our questions. We changed our mind regarding a vehicle during the process and held off on the purchase. Throughout it all, we never once felt pressured into making a decision or the purchase. Eventually we ended up with what we wanted and feel very good about our entire experience. Thank you.

Aimeedk
2/01/2016

"Exactly what I wanted"

Prior to my coming to Ganley, I had a horrible experience at another dealership. I explained to the team here what I had been through, exactly what I wanted and that I didn't want to waste time with 'typical' dealership complications - they delivered 100%. All communication was simple, I got what I want and Josh spent tons of time going over every little detail of my new Wrangler with me. All future experiences will have to compete with this one!

SRMarsh
1/11/2016

"Customers for life....times 3"

First off this is the 3rd vehicle we have been to Ganley for since 2013. All 3 times we worked with Chris, and all 3 times he was the epitome of professionalism and friendliness. He does not BS you!!! He will do what he can with what he has to work with....ie-not a miracle worker, but he will try his darnest. Hubby and I are very happy driving the hour to purchase/lease our cars. See ya in 3 years Chris!!! S&R

Ken919
1/10/2016

"Someone who knows how to treat the customer."

I've had past experiences where buying a new car was a pretty unpleasant experience. Simply put, Bob knows how to treat a person, and true to his word, he got me an amazing deal. It wasn't hard to give my business him. All of the small issues that I had, he personally took care of it. He and Lisa are an excellent team, and if I have the opportunity in the future, I will purchase from this dealership again.

jamesg7216
1/10/2016

"Great Service"

Very knowledgable and friendly staff. They did a great job at helping me feel comfortable about my purchase and showing me the bells and whistles of my new car.

Jen Giunti

mjg103
1/05/2016

"Purchased a new car"

Purchased a new car. Our salesman, Steven Zivoder was outstanding. Everyone at the dealership did their best to get us the best deal for the vehicle they wanted. Kenny Cotto did an outstanding job at the financing. It was a fun experience to buy this car.

C M
1/01/2016

"Above and beyond"

Hello...I recently had a repair service experience at your Aurora facility that was above and beyond all my expectations. Rarely am I delighted or disappointed enough to be inspired to write to the dealership but I was so thrilled with my experience, I was almost brought to tears. I have a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee, I recently had two recalls serviced at another dealership at 35,000 miles...within a couple of months, I brought my Jeep into a Mr. Tire for an oil change...the tech there told me the Rack and Pinion needed to be replaced...I call the "other" dealership to ask about any warranty available on my Jeep and the Jeep service manager told me "it's over 36,000 miles, there is no warranty"...I asked if he thought there was anything he could do to help, he said "I'll have to call you back" ...which he never did...they were not even able (willing) to get me in to have it looked at... A friend suggested I contact Jeep to see if they were willing to help in any way. I contacted them and they gave me a case # and said there's no guarantee... That's when I called Ganley Aurora service dept. I explained my situation and they were more than happy to help me. They got me right in, had it looked at and contacted Jeep referencing my case #...they ordered the part and had my Jeep repaired under warranty and back to me the very next day...I was so completely satisfied and beyond happy! Kudos to your service team! And a special thank you to Nick and the technician who helped me out.

Firstjeep
12/31/2015

"New Jeep purchase"

I purchased a new Jeep Wrangler from Bob and Lisa at Ganley Aurora. I enjoyed my experience with Bob and Lisa because they did not pressure me and let me gather information on the different vehicles offered before making my decision. They were extremely knowledgeable of the Wrangler line and options available. They also were very friendly and went out of their way to make my purchase a fun experience.

Reviews of Kenny Cotto