Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora

161 W Garfield Rd,
Aurora, Ohio 44202
Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora Info
About Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora

Ganley Chrysler of Aurora is all about you, your car and its well being. When you visit, you'll find friendly, automotive professionals who look forward to being of service. You've gotta get a car....Gotta Get It At GANLEY!! Ohio's largest dealer group, again! At our dealership you'll always find a great selection of Chrysler Group vehicles, a wide variety of hand-picked, fully reconditioned used vehicles and our knowledgeable staff that's here to serve. We also offer a service center that is known for consistent, do-it-right-the-first-time service, that's here for all of your routine maintenance and car repair needs. Additionally, we offer body shop repair services for dings & dents, small or large. So stop by Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Of Aurora today for all of your automotive needs.

About Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora

Bert3155
8/30/2016

"Friendly and honest"

I bought a new Jeep from Chris and Jen and was extremely happy, not only with the deal I received, but with their attitude, friendliness and willingness to listen during the experience. I did not feel forced into anything or that someone sort of game was being played between us to negotiate the price of the vehicle, everything was straight forward. You could tell from talking with them they are both passionate about what they do and very knowledgeable about all cars. I would definitely recommend buying a vehicle from them.

Nigel
8/28/2016

"Great experience"

Superb service from Jon Graham and the team at Ganley in Aurora. Very pleased. I had previously purchased a Jeep from Jon, and was so satisfied with the whole Ganley experience that I got one for my wife!

corvette dave
8/22/2016

"Surprisingly Honest"

David Wilson of Northern KY; I made phone contact with Josh Gowing. I was looking for a used Corvette! I had a lot of bad experiences with other local dealers and private sellers. I extended my search to 300 miles. I wanted my perfect Corvette. I came across a 2009 Corvette at Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora. Josh Gowing, understood my Corvette needs. He took an extended amount of pictures, and text them to me. He told me the truth about this 2009 Corvette. It was worth the 4 plus hours trip north. I bought this beautiful 2009 Corvette, and I drove it home, right off the lot. I am very pleased. Josh Gowing was honest with me. He put me first when I got there. He made a big sale. Buy at Ganley, you too can have a great experience!

Madison Matthews
7/28/2016

"Very comfortable enviroment "

I recently went into Ganley Aurora to trade in my jeep for a new one. Upon arrival, I was immediately greeted and directed to the right person. Everyone was very friendly and ready to help. My salesman, Josh Gowing was very pleasant. He made everything very easy to understand and laid out all my options clearly. This was a very low pressure comfortable car buying experience. The mechanics also are very friendly and knowledgeable. Brad Keller was my mechanic and he was very thorough about servicing my new vehicle. Overall this was a great place to buy a car.

Brad Keller

dennis76
7/17/2016

"Great experience"

Made car buying fun again. Jay and his staff made everything easy and pleasurable the purchase of a Ram 2500 4×4 was great choice. Would do it all again thanks to all!

bigbruno99
7/08/2016

"false advertising "

Drove from andover to aurora to by an suv for what was supposed to be 114 month to learn there add is false on cars Com they told me 250 a month I showed them the add and was told I wasn't getting the car for what it said in the add I wasted a trip I really wanted that car but they acted like they didn't care.

Carchar
7/07/2016

"Awesome Service! "

Steve and Bruce were both awesome. Great service on both of their parts! Bruce was extremely helpful and explained everything so I could understand and made the whole experience enjoyable!!! Very knowledgable and easy to work with, I felt like they both helped me get the best deal.

Happy Jack
7/04/2016

"The BEST salesperson I've ever dealt with!"

While speaking with Stephanie Eisen on the phone, I liked the way she handled herself, her knowledge of the vehicles and her down to earth/shoot from the hip personality. I knew then that this girl is genuine and this is who I want to deal with. Even though I already paid a visit to a local dealership and spoke with a salesperson there, I knew that I needed to travel 26 miles and see what Stephanie has for me. Keep in mind that there are 7 Dodge dealers that are closer to my home than Ganley in Aurora. I'm 61 years old and have purchased more cars than you can imagine. I've seen it all and have had my share of BS and theatrics from sales people, so called managers etc. I even tell people that if I want theatrics, I'll go see a play, I'm here to buy a car! That being said, I have all good things to say about Stephanie. I was comfortable with her and sure that I'd walk out of there with the van of my choice at a very fair price. And I did! My lady friend of many years accompanied me because I value her input, she has good business sense and has a great mind for numbers and common sense. She feels exactly as I do about Stephanie. Good job, Stephanie. I'm happy with my van as well as the whole buying process.

TM2016
6/21/2016

"Buying My First Car"

Buying your first car can be an extremely stressful experience. Josh Gowing made my experience as easy and exciting as he could. He immediately welcomed my family and I to the dealership with a smile and began asking me questions about the kind of car I was looking for. As a first time car buyer, his knowledge about all of the cars was very helpful. Josh was honest, sincere and took the time to help me understand which car would be the best fit for me. I appreciate how patient he was with my random questions and with my family and I as we went through the process. His motivation and commitment to his job was highly noticed, not only when working with me but also with other customers. Josh made me feel like a friend instead of a customer. I can honestly say that he is the reason I left extremely happy and excited about my new car. I highly recommend going to Ganley Chrysler of Aurora for your next car purchase experience.

Carguy
6/18/2016

"Went to dealer to sell my car "

I was considering them to trade in a car. I just got a low ball offer, $5000 under wholesale value. What a waste of time.

Reviews of Kenny Cotto