Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora

161 W Garfield Rd,
Aurora, Ohio 44202
Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora Info
About Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora

Ganley Chrysler of Aurora is all about you, your car and its well being. When you visit, you'll find friendly, automotive professionals who look forward to being of service. You've gotta get a car....Gotta Get It At GANLEY!! Ohio's largest dealer group, again! At our dealership you'll always find a great selection of Chrysler Group vehicles, a wide variety of hand-picked, fully reconditioned used vehicles and our knowledgeable staff that's here to serve. We also offer a service center that is known for consistent, do-it-right-the-first-time service, that's here for all of your routine maintenance and car repair needs. Additionally, we offer body shop repair services for dings & dents, small or large. So stop by Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Of Aurora today for all of your automotive needs.

About Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora

Kirby82
4/15/2015

"Always the best!!"

I was a walk in and was still treated like a vip! Holly went above and beyond to find a way to help me with a non warranty covered problem and I can't thank her enough for all the help and care she gave. I can't express how it feels for someone to look out for me and my family's safety! Thanks Holly and everyone who played a part in making a terrible problem become an awesome story!! <3 oh and btw, thanks Chris for selling me my baby! <3

briannerepasy
4/09/2015

"Leasing a new jeep"

Everyone was so helpful and kind, and I was able to walk in and walk out with a new car in a timely matter!! They were very accommodating and made the process as smooth as possible!

tracycmrn
4/08/2015

"i bought ajeep"

i came to test drive a jeep wrangler sport i test drove the sahara,my salesman josh was awesome very knowledgeable and super friendly, my finance guy was great go here to buy a vechicle

John
4/06/2015

"Quality Car Buying Experience"

If you are looking for a new Jeep Cherokee, head to Ganley Chrysler of Aurora and ask for Josh! I recently purchased my second Jeep from Ganley Chrysler of Aurora in April of 2015. The dealership and staff made the purchasing experience pleasant and rewarding. Josh Gowing, the sales representative, was courteous, accommodating, professional, knowledgeable and fair. The purchasing and trading process was candid and genuine. For the second time, Ganley Chrsyler of Aurora exceeded my expectations, and proved that car buying can and should be buyer centered endeavor. I highly recommend Josh and the dealership and look forward to my next visit. Thanks again for making our visit enjoyable.

VivianH
4/02/2015

"Love my Jeep"

Great experience. I haven't bought a brand new car in 9 years. Glad we chose Ganley Jeep of Aurora, the sales associates and staff are very knowledgeable.

Alyssad247
4/01/2015

"Unprofessional"

Everytime I have been to this dealership I have had THE WORST customer service experience. Today I had an appointment for a mirror recall on my Jeep Wrangler. First off, when I pulled into the service garage the 7 staff members at the desk took about 8 minutes before even acknowledging me or saying hello. I asked one of the staff members how long the process would take and he advised me about an hour and asked if I would be waiting for my vehicle to be done. I of course said yes and sat in the customer waiting area. After 30 minutes I noticed my vehicle parked outside in the pickup area, so obviously it was done and I figured they would be calling me soon to pickup my vehicle so I could leave. I waited another 15 minutes before I finally went up to one of the staff members inside the dealership and asked how much longer it would be because my vehicle has been sitting in the pickup lot for about 15 minutes and I hadn't heard anything. The best part is that I showed up FIFTEEN minutes early at 1:15 and didn't leave until 2:30. Extremely ridiculous. The staff also knew I was sitting there waiting for my vehicle to be done so the fact that they didn't notify me when it was done makes me so angry. Worst customer experience. I will not be coming back and I will not only not recommend this unprofessional dealership to friends and family but I will also share my horrible experience on social media as well. I would've rated zero stars on everything if the option was available. I also cannot select an employee that assisted me because none of them introduced themselves to me.

Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora responded to this review

April 16, 2015

Alyssa, I have read your review and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your recent experience. Based on our lack of customer focus, we have failed to be what we should be and I apologize for that. I cannot return your wasted time, yet I wanted you to know that your concern is important to me and our staff. I hope to hear from you. BJ Holmes General Manager Ganley Chrysler of Aurora (330) 887-9139

Dnorton
3/12/2015

"Happy faces"

Truly my best experience ever at Ganley of Aurora. Steve and Ken are the absolute best when it come to knowing to the vehicle they and and getting you financed. Bring in your happy face and met two more happy faces waiting and willing to met your needs.

taneshianunn
2/24/2015

"Amazing and friendly employees"

I went in a couple days ago to trade in my 2012 Chevy Malibu and the salesman Dan and Financier Kenny were so helpful and friendly through the whole process. They were great to work with and they really helped me out into getting me my 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport. Great service, I would definitely recommend more customers to the dealership.

geodude
2/14/2015

"They make it easy . . ."

This dealership has always been top-notch. Our family has purchased numerous vehicles from Dan Katz over the years - he's friendly, informative, and makes the daunting task of purchasing a new vehicle a pleasant experience. Kenny Cotto explained the financial nitty-gritty with extreme clarity. Highly recommended!

farm
2/10/2015

"Customer Experience"

I want to thank Dan Katz and BJ for their customer service experience. They were fact based in their sales approach and worked with me to make a deal that I believe was a win / win. The entire team was very friendly.

Reviews of Kenny Cotto