Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora

161 W Garfield Rd,
Aurora, Ohio 44202
Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora Info
About Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora

Ganley Chrysler of Aurora is all about you, your car and its well being. When you visit, you'll find friendly, automotive professionals who look forward to being of service. You've gotta get a car....Gotta Get It At GANLEY!! Ohio's largest dealer group, again! At our dealership you'll always find a great selection of Chrysler Group vehicles, a wide variety of hand-picked, fully reconditioned used vehicles and our knowledgeable staff that's here to serve. We also offer a service center that is known for consistent, do-it-right-the-first-time service, that's here for all of your routine maintenance and car repair needs. Additionally, we offer body shop repair services for dings & dents, small or large. So stop by Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Of Aurora today for all of your automotive needs.

About Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora

AC&Cabela
6/30/2015

"The perfect Jeep for me and my GSP"

I had been eyeing a Jeep Wrangler at Ganley for over a week and decided to stop in for a visit. I walked up to Don Hull and asked if it was still for sale. Don was very busy with his work, but completely stopped what he was working on and showed me my dream car. We went out for a test drive and I was hooked! Don is super funny and laid back, and made me feel at ease as I tested the Jeep out. I knew I wanted this Jeep and appreciated Don's honesty and knowledge about the vehicle. I read so much about this dealership not pressuring customers, and it is absolutely true. Working with Don was wonderful, and I would definitely come back. My German Shorthair Pointer Cabela also thanks Don for selling me the Jeep, because now we have a new toy to go mudding and trail riding with. Give Don a raise!

MKALE
6/18/2015

"Great Overall Experience"

My wife and I worked with Don Hull and we couldn't be happier. The service we received was excellent. I'm looking forward to our lease ending on our other vehicle, so we can work with Don, and the Ganley Team again.

wjeep2015
6/17/2015

"Awsome"

I have purchased several vehicles from Dan Katz over the years. He's the best. i have always gotten a good deal and a great vehicle. I really like my 2015 Cherokee.

Annet
6/16/2015

"Thank you for outstanding sales and service!"

Thank you Steven and Ganley of Aurora for your outstanding sales and service! We were in search of a new minivan and found not only that but also a dedicated sales contact and dealership to partner with for all our vehicle needs now and in the future. Steven and Ganley provide unparalleled sales expertise, and customer service through outstanding communication, follow through, and have created the most convenient and friendly environment for researching and purchasing a vehicle. We love our new Chrysler Town and Country minivan and recommend Steven and Ganley of Aurora! Thank you, Anne and Greg - Newbury Ohio

Kimberly83
6/10/2015

"Great First Time Buying a New Car Experience"

I previously owned a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee and was looking to stay in the Jeep family. I did my research and between the reviews and discounts from my employer, Ganley of Aurora was the best price. Chris reached out immediately after my inquiry and was patient with me as I analyzed my options. The process was easy and I have been extremely happy with my new 2015 Jeep Cherokee Latitude! I have been back to the dealership on two occasions and he remembered me! I will be back to get my next car from him. Thank you Chris!

sweller33
6/05/2015

"Walk in a drive away happy"

My wife and I live in the area and have stopped by the dealership multiple times looking for something bigger for our growing family. We walked in one day after finding a jeep wrangler sitting on the lot and figured we would check it out. Josh Gowing greeted my wife, me and our almost 2 year old son and was great all around.. Very friendly and a great person at getting you exaclty what your looking for. After test driving the jeep we talked numbers while tossing in some jokes not expecting to buy anything. Told him we would go home and talk about the jeep that night and come back and that we needed to get the car seat out of the jeep. To my surprise he tossed me the keys and said ill see you in the morning. Went back the next morning and you can guess the rest the jeeps in the driveway and the family couldn't be happier. If you want treated like a member of the family and not jerked around i highly suggest going here and talking with them.

Chagrinmom
6/04/2015

"Best Car-Buying Experience Ever!"

We dropped off a car for some service and, while we were at the dealership, noticed a great deal they had on the Jeep Compass. We knew we needed a new car within the year, but hadn't planned on doing anything about it this early. However, Josh Gowling and BJ Holmes were so wonderful to work with and made the process so easy, that we couldn't say no! In the past, I have always dreaded the whole "car sales process" but Josh and BJ were very accommodating, honest and up front the entire time and I won't hesitate to go back the next time we are in the market for a car. I also really like their service department - Matt and Holly are great to work with!

Travis
6/01/2015

"Sign and Drive"

Drove all the way from Columbus, with my fiance, to look at a Dodge Durango in the price range that I was looking and had an extremely positive experience at Ganley of Aurora. The best experience that I have ever had buying a car. We were in and out with the Durango in about three hours. While we waited, the staff was extremely friendly! Thanks to Josh Gowing and Kenny Cotto for the Great experience!

hollya922
5/30/2015

"Best Dealership "

Everyone at this dealership was extremely kind and honest. I felt like they really cared about selling me the kind of car I was looking for rather than just selling anything to make money. They weren't pushy, and they explain everything in a way that I could fully understand. Great place and I would recommend to anyone!!!

Gracie57@aol.com
5/21/2015

"No pressure just honest information"

Thank you Don Hull for the no pressure presentation of what was available to me as a potential buyer. The time you gave me to make my own decision was why I came back and bought the car. Working with Kenny was very easy, I'm sure his comedic skills were what made me feel less anxious. Finding out your Service Manager Holly is a lady I've known for years, and she, makes things happen. All of these things have made this experience pleasant thus far. Thanks Carol Wardle

Reviews of Kenny Cotto