Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora

161 W Garfield Rd,
Aurora, Ohio 44202
Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora Info
About Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora

Ganley Chrysler of Aurora is all about you, your car and its well being. When you visit, you'll find friendly, automotive professionals who look forward to being of service. You've gotta get a car....Gotta Get It At GANLEY!! Ohio's largest dealer group, again! At our dealership you'll always find a great selection of Chrysler Group vehicles, a wide variety of hand-picked, fully reconditioned used vehicles and our knowledgeable staff that's here to serve. We also offer a service center that is known for consistent, do-it-right-the-first-time service, that's here for all of your routine maintenance and car repair needs. Additionally, we offer body shop repair services for dings & dents, small or large. So stop by Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Of Aurora today for all of your automotive needs.

About Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora

ERI2016
5/09/2016

"Don Hull was the best"

Don was very helpful and explained everything about the Journey we bought and he was very knowledgeable regarding the whole car buying process. We appreciate when a salesman says call me with any problems . He said to let him know when we bring the car in for service so he can make sure we are still happy with the car and the service we received from the service department. He made buying this Journey stress free. If you are looking for a new car Don is the guy to talk to.

Carrian
4/19/2016

"Makes Car Buying Fun !!!"

We love working with Josh so much, we just bought our third car in 2 years just so we could see him again ;-) Josh is great and everyone is so friendly, BJ, Steve G. and of course Kenny the Finance guru. If you are in the market for a Jeep or any other Chrysler car (JEEP is the best) then I highly recommend you stop in and see the crew at Ganley in Aurora. Look for Josh and tell him Howard and Robin sent you ! Now, I'm off to drive my brand new Grand Cherokee Limited 75th Anniversary Edition !!! Look out Ohio, here I come !!!

Shaker Hood
4/18/2016

"Great customer service "

I would just like to thank Josh and those who worked with him to get me this great new 2016 shaker hood challenger. The customer service and knowledge of their products is superb. Thanks Ganley Chrysler of Aurora.

Carol317
4/13/2016

"Excellent experience!"

I walked in to discuss my options regarding a second vehicle, I was greeted by Steven Zivoder, he answered all of my questions and was very knowledgeable regarding the vehicles and programs available to me. He was a pleasure to work with - I can honestly say this was the very best experience my husband and I have EVER had at a car dealership!! From start to finish, the whole process was very pleasant!! We thank everyone we dealt with today, Steven, Steve Glova and Jen, and we look forward to working together again in future!

Jen

minivanmom
3/30/2016

"Amazing Dealership"

My husband and I recently bought a 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan through Ganley. They were an answer to prayer for us. We truly look at the whole experience as a blessing from God. We drove 7.5 hours from where we live to buy this car because they had the best price within 500 miles. From the time that we first spoke to Don on the phone about the van to the time we drove away in our new car the experience was wonderful. Everyone involved kept their word and there were no hidden fees. They gave us exactly what they promised for our trade-in and they never tried any funny business. We have already recommended this dealership to multiple people.

TedB
3/29/2016

"Worth the Drive!!"

I was passively looking for a new vehicle when I stumbled across an Audi A4 that caught my eye. I did some research on the car, did some comparison shopping and then contacted the dealer. Josh gave me a call within an hour of inquiring about the car and took the time to walk around the car and answer all of my questions regarding the condition of the vehicle. I did the KBB trade-in appraisal for my car and that also made the process so much less stressful. They gave me a fair price on my trade and the car I bought was a great value as well! Kenny then went through the paperwork with us in a timely fashion to help try and get us on our way, which was greatly appreciated. Josh wished us well and we were on our way! We did notice a minor problem upon arriving home (5 hours from the dealership), but when we contacted Steve he had us stop by a local dealership to get the problem resolved and made sure to take care of it. I'd highly recommend working with Josh and considering them for your next car as they care about the customer and stand behind their products even when your 5 hours away! Thanks!

Carrie15
3/17/2016

"Fantastic service"

My husband and I dealt with Steven Zivoder and are so glad we did. He was great. None of the arrogant, overbearing, pushy sales techniques that I've seen at other dealerships. He was very genuine, helpful and I think he ACTUALLY CARES about what hes doing. So rare. And the finance guy Kenny was really great too, again actually seems to care and so helpful. I have bought four cars in my time from other dealerships and this was the smoothest purchase I've ever made. Start to finish, no getting jerked around or unpleasent surprises. All around great experience. When its time for me to purchase another vehicle it will be from here and with Steven. They have earned a loyal customer. Great job guys. Thank you.

My2012YellowJacket
3/07/2016

"No "salesman" pressure, pleasant to work with, precise."

I found a secific car I wanted online, 2012 Challenger Yellow Jacket, very expensive for me but fairly priced. I called to see if it was still available since I had an hour and a half drive, it was. A rather cold but busy Saturday afternoon, I looked at the car outside then came into the showroom. It took about 10 minutes for someone to ask if I had been helped, but like I said they were all quite busy. Jon Graham helped me with whatever I asked. We went for a test drive but I actually had another car to look at also, north of Detroit on Monday when that dealer opened, but turns out that one had just sold that morning. So I went back Monday for another drive, this time with my wife. We are both quite happy with our choice of vehcal and enjoyed having somebody treat us with respect and consideration. Thank you Jon, and I hope to purchase my next Challenger for her - 2015, 2016 Sublime Pearl

Jay247
3/03/2016

"Awesome experience!"

Awesome experience all around! Dan K. was our salesman and did a wonderful job! A non pressure atmosphere where you not feeling pressured to make a purchase right then and there. Also cudos to service department. Had a small issue with the car and they got using and out in an hour!

medicineman2014
2/22/2016

"Went above and beyond, completely satisfied"

I bought a one-way flight from Connecticut to purchase a car at Ganley and it was worth it!! I am not a risk-taker, but the sales associate Josh Gowing was extremely pleasant and accommodating--always accessible by cell phone; going above and beyond by posting multiple videos to youtube at my request demonstrating every aspect of the 2014 Charger I intended to purchase. Ganley's prices were better than I found on the east coast, and the vehicle was certified-pre-owned which is difficult to find for the specific model I was looking for. On my arrival I was picked up from the airport by a friendly driver in what is now my Charger. I was able to take the vehicle to a mechanic of my choosing for private inspection (would recommend Auto Excel in Akron OH--honest and knowledgeable, no relation to dealership). I had many questions about the CPO warranty which Josh was happy to take time to answer, at which point I happily purchased the vehicle, drove away, and realized I had MORE questions, so I returned 30 mins later. The fact that Josh and manager BJ Holmes were happy to sit down with me AGAIN (at closing time no less), AFTER the purchase until I was completely satisfied, is testament to their dedication to their customers. I've driven my new Charger over 1000 miles since, and it has run perfectly. Thanks again for everything guys!!

Reviews of Kenny Cotto