Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora

161 W Garfield Rd,
Aurora, Ohio 44202
Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora Info
About Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora

Ganley Chrysler of Aurora is all about you, your car and its well being. When you visit, you'll find friendly, automotive professionals who look forward to being of service. You've gotta get a car....Gotta Get It At GANLEY!! Ohio's largest dealer group, again! At our dealership you'll always find a great selection of Chrysler Group vehicles, a wide variety of hand-picked, fully reconditioned used vehicles and our knowledgeable staff that's here to serve. We also offer a service center that is known for consistent, do-it-right-the-first-time service, that's here for all of your routine maintenance and car repair needs. Additionally, we offer body shop repair services for dings & dents, small or large. So stop by Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Of Aurora today for all of your automotive needs.

About Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora

dennis76
7/17/2016

"Great experience"

Made car buying fun again. Jay and his staff made everything easy and pleasurable the purchase of a Ram 2500 4×4 was great choice. Would do it all again thanks to all!

bigbruno99
7/08/2016

"false advertising "

Drove from andover to aurora to by an suv for what was supposed to be 114 month to learn there add is false on cars Com they told me 250 a month I showed them the add and was told I wasn't getting the car for what it said in the add I wasted a trip I really wanted that car but they acted like they didn't care.

Carchar
7/07/2016

"Awesome Service! "

Steve and Bruce were both awesome. Great service on both of their parts! Bruce was extremely helpful and explained everything so I could understand and made the whole experience enjoyable!!! Very knowledgable and easy to work with, I felt like they both helped me get the best deal.

Happy Jack
7/04/2016

"The BEST salesperson I've ever dealt with!"

While speaking with Stephanie Eisen on the phone, I liked the way she handled herself, her knowledge of the vehicles and her down to earth/shoot from the hip personality. I knew then that this girl is genuine and this is who I want to deal with. Even though I already paid a visit to a local dealership and spoke with a salesperson there, I knew that I needed to travel 26 miles and see what Stephanie has for me. Keep in mind that there are 7 Dodge dealers that are closer to my home than Ganley in Aurora. I'm 61 years old and have purchased more cars than you can imagine. I've seen it all and have had my share of BS and theatrics from sales people, so called managers etc. I even tell people that if I want theatrics, I'll go see a play, I'm here to buy a car! That being said, I have all good things to say about Stephanie. I was comfortable with her and sure that I'd walk out of there with the van of my choice at a very fair price. And I did! My lady friend of many years accompanied me because I value her input, she has good business sense and has a great mind for numbers and common sense. She feels exactly as I do about Stephanie. Good job, Stephanie. I'm happy with my van as well as the whole buying process.

TM2016
6/21/2016

"Buying My First Car"

Buying your first car can be an extremely stressful experience. Josh Gowing made my experience as easy and exciting as he could. He immediately welcomed my family and I to the dealership with a smile and began asking me questions about the kind of car I was looking for. As a first time car buyer, his knowledge about all of the cars was very helpful. Josh was honest, sincere and took the time to help me understand which car would be the best fit for me. I appreciate how patient he was with my random questions and with my family and I as we went through the process. His motivation and commitment to his job was highly noticed, not only when working with me but also with other customers. Josh made me feel like a friend instead of a customer. I can honestly say that he is the reason I left extremely happy and excited about my new car. I highly recommend going to Ganley Chrysler of Aurora for your next car purchase experience.

Carguy
6/18/2016

"Went to dealer to sell my car "

I was considering them to trade in a car. I just got a low ball offer, $5000 under wholesale value. What a waste of time.

ERI2016
5/09/2016

"Don Hull was the best"

Don was very helpful and explained everything about the Journey we bought and he was very knowledgeable regarding the whole car buying process. We appreciate when a salesman says call me with any problems . He said to let him know when we bring the car in for service so he can make sure we are still happy with the car and the service we received from the service department. He made buying this Journey stress free. If you are looking for a new car Don is the guy to talk to.

Carrian
4/19/2016

"Makes Car Buying Fun !!!"

We love working with Josh so much, we just bought our third car in 2 years just so we could see him again ;-) Josh is great and everyone is so friendly, BJ, Steve G. and of course Kenny the Finance guru. If you are in the market for a Jeep or any other Chrysler car (JEEP is the best) then I highly recommend you stop in and see the crew at Ganley in Aurora. Look for Josh and tell him Howard and Robin sent you ! Now, I'm off to drive my brand new Grand Cherokee Limited 75th Anniversary Edition !!! Look out Ohio, here I come !!!

Shaker Hood
4/18/2016

"Great customer service "

I would just like to thank Josh and those who worked with him to get me this great new 2016 shaker hood challenger. The customer service and knowledge of their products is superb. Thanks Ganley Chrysler of Aurora.

Carol317
4/13/2016

"Excellent experience!"

I walked in to discuss my options regarding a second vehicle, I was greeted by Steven Zivoder, he answered all of my questions and was very knowledgeable regarding the vehicles and programs available to me. He was a pleasure to work with - I can honestly say this was the very best experience my husband and I have EVER had at a car dealership!! From start to finish, the whole process was very pleasant!! We thank everyone we dealt with today, Steven, Steve Glova and Jen, and we look forward to working together again in future!

Steven Zivoder