Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora

BJ Holmes

May 21, 2017

"Worth the trip!"

- k91reddog

Drove to this dealer from Pittsburgh..Glad I did! They had the exact truck I wanted...And we reached the deal I wanted before i visited the dealer. When I got there, everything was ready to go.. nice smooth and trouble free...Just the way I like to buy cars.

Steve Glova
Jen Giunti

March 21, 2017

"Above and beyond!"

- marydivins33

Chris went above and beyond to ensure I was getting the best possible deal for a quality vehicle. Outstanding customer service and customer satisfaction! I went in to get my car serviced and Chris made sure everything was being taken care of concerning warranties he had clearly discussed with me when purchasing my vehicle. Will most definitely continue to work with Chris and Ganley team next time I purchase a vehicle.

Chris Grabowski

March 14, 2017

"Matt Collura is great!"

- 4mycar1962

I have had several repairs on multiple vehicles done at Ganley of Aurora. Matt has been awesome with tending to my needs. He is courteous, professional and always has a great smile and great attitude! I would not take my vehicles anywhere else!

Matt Collura