Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora

161 W Garfield Rd,
Aurora, Ohio 44202
Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora Info
About Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora

Ganley Chrysler of Aurora is all about you, your car and its well being. When you visit, you'll find friendly, automotive professionals who look forward to being of service. You've gotta get a car....Gotta Get It At GANLEY!! Ohio's largest dealer group, again! At our dealership you'll always find a great selection of Chrysler Group vehicles, a wide variety of hand-picked, fully reconditioned used vehicles and our knowledgeable staff that's here to serve. We also offer a service center that is known for consistent, do-it-right-the-first-time service, that's here for all of your routine maintenance and car repair needs. Additionally, we offer body shop repair services for dings & dents, small or large. So stop by Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Of Aurora today for all of your automotive needs.

About Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora

Lady H
7/23/2015

"Great Experience !"

I jus wanted to say a big THANK YOU to Josh Gowing for helping me to select and buy my new Dodge Durango-He listened to what I wanted from my vehicle and put me in the perfect car - I love it! Throughout the process he was friendly and attentive, and even let my kids sit in the Ram 3500. It was hands down the best car buying experience I've had, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Josh and the other staff at Ganley to my friends.

dino
7/13/2015

"Nick Ricciardella Service above expectations!"

Hello, I wanted to take a moment to let you know of Nick's outstanding level of service he provided to us Saturday, May 23rd at Ganley of Aurora. My son and I recently purchased a 2013 Dodge Charger that still had some warranty left on it and upon driving it that morning noticed an engine warning light come on and having to jump start the car several times after it starting fine earlier that same day. We did not see the battery light come on so had no strong indication that it was the battery and knowing the engine warning light could mean anything would require it be put on the computer to diagnose the issue. We got into Ganley service around 10:45 am that Saturday and needless to say my son was a little concerned since we just bought the car. Upon coming into the garage, we waited our turn 2nd in line to speak with Nick. He listened to what was going on and informed us that he would really try and get someone to look at it but could not promise due to closing a bit early on Saturday's and there was a limited crew already working on cars. We were only hoping to get it diagnosed and not fixed as we were ok leaving the car there till Monday. A couple of hours after leaving, I received a call from Nick telling us to come pick up the car. Not only was it diagnosed but it was fixed and warranty covered a new battery. The engine light may have needed to be reset due to lack of power etc... Point is, our hopes were to get it diagnosed, it was under a short time frame on limited hours for Sat service, Nick seemed pretty darn busy and it would have been pretty easy for Nick to say 'we'll just need to look at it Monday'. He did not. He said, he would try his best and he did. My son and I were really surprised and very happy to get our car back that weekend and fixed to boot! I don't believe many people today take the time to really support GREAT Service Work, but want as many people to know the type of character Nick has in representing your business. OUTSTANDING! 'Exceeded Expectations'!!!!! We will be back for any and all service needed on that car and be glad to tell the story to others. Thanks again NICK! Regards, Dino DeRoia

Mary Samol
7/12/2015

"Best car-buying experience ever"

Don Hull was the best auto salesperson we've ever had. He explained every new feature before we could even ask a question. Best of luck, Don! We love our 2015 Jeep Cherokee Latitude.

dawn711
7/11/2015

"Best Chrysler Dealership"

I've been dreading car buying, but Dan Katz was excellent! Kenny's awesome! Nice, no pressure, knowledgeable. Love my Cherokee Trailhawk. Definitely recommend them.

Amy Dinardo
7/09/2015

"Great Experience "

I had a great experience today buying a new 2015 jeep Cherokee. My salesman Josh was informative and didn't pressure me. The financing manager was very nice and helpful too, I will definitely keep going back there and refer all my friends. Thank you so much for the great experience.

new truck guy
7/04/2015

"Awesome Experience"

Second purchase from Dan. Best I've ever met. Superb product knowledge, Total professional, No pressure and fun to talk to. Highly recommend Dan and Ganley Aurora.

Rav4Lover
7/03/2015

"Purchased a Rav4"

Purchased a used 2012 Rav4 for an excellent price. BJ Holmes and Chris Grabowski were great to work with and helped to make this a smooth transaction.

AC&Cabela
6/30/2015

"The perfect Jeep for me and my GSP"

I had been eyeing a Jeep Wrangler at Ganley for over a week and decided to stop in for a visit. I walked up to Don Hull and asked if it was still for sale. Don was very busy with his work, but completely stopped what he was working on and showed me my dream car. We went out for a test drive and I was hooked! Don is super funny and laid back, and made me feel at ease as I tested the Jeep out. I knew I wanted this Jeep and appreciated Don's honesty and knowledge about the vehicle. I read so much about this dealership not pressuring customers, and it is absolutely true. Working with Don was wonderful, and I would definitely come back. My German Shorthair Pointer Cabela also thanks Don for selling me the Jeep, because now we have a new toy to go mudding and trail riding with. Give Don a raise!

MKALE
6/18/2015

"Great Overall Experience"

My wife and I worked with Don Hull and we couldn't be happier. The service we received was excellent. I'm looking forward to our lease ending on our other vehicle, so we can work with Don, and the Ganley Team again.

wjeep2015
6/17/2015

"Awsome"

I have purchased several vehicles from Dan Katz over the years. He's the best. i have always gotten a good deal and a great vehicle. I really like my 2015 Cherokee.

Reviews of Kenny Cotto