Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora

4.2

October 06, 2016

"OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE!"

- Tim

When I contacted this dealership about a Charger they had just reduced online, I was contacted immediately. They were very helpful and answered my questions in a timely manner. They were very accommodating and even picked me up at my home the day I purchased the vehicle. When I walked into the dealership, they even greeted me by my first name! I could not have felt more comfortable. They went above and beyond my expectations. When getting all my paperwork together for financing Jen Giunti was A+, not only did she beat my credit union rate I already had, she took it upon herself to get me a better rate, something she did not have to do. She also reduced my payment to what I was comfortable with in the payment plan. I could not have asked for an easier purchase. She was very honest, friendly, and informative. My salesman Norm McCreery was also outstanding. He had the car ready, and took his time showing me all the features of this advanced system, more than I was used to. The price on the car was lower than any dealer in NE Ohio for a New Dodge Charger so I did not have to negotiate anything as it was already a steal of a deal. Norm had a great personality and made me laugh! I will for sure come back to this dealer and spread the word of my positive experience. This is how buying a car should be! Other dealerships should take note because my experience with some of the other Dodge dealerships were nothing less than a joke. If you do not let them beat your price elsewhere, you are missing out on saving a lot of money.

October 03, 2016

"Bruce May is Awesome"

- Michigan car buyer

I live in Michigan and saw some great deals online at Ganley. We contacted Bruce and he made the process enjoyable and easy. I will recommend Bruce and the dealership to my friends in Michigan, the value is worth the drive. Thank you Bruce. Tyler and Kristy

August 30, 2016

"Friendly and honest"

- Bert3155

I bought a new Jeep from Chris and Jen and was extremely happy, not only with the deal I received, but with their attitude, friendliness and willingness to listen during the experience. I did not feel forced into anything or that someone sort of game was being played between us to negotiate the price of the vehicle, everything was straight forward. You could tell from talking with them they are both passionate about what they do and very knowledgeable about all cars. I would definitely recommend buying a vehicle from them.

New 2016 Jeep Renegade, $24844