Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora

161 W Garfield Rd,
Aurora, Ohio 44202
Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora Info
About Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora

Ganley Chrysler of Aurora is all about you, your car and its well being. When you visit, you'll find friendly, automotive professionals who look forward to being of service. You've gotta get a car....Gotta Get It At GANLEY!! Ohio's largest dealer group, again! At our dealership you'll always find a great selection of Chrysler Group vehicles, a wide variety of hand-picked, fully reconditioned used vehicles and our knowledgeable staff that's here to serve. We also offer a service center that is known for consistent, do-it-right-the-first-time service, that's here for all of your routine maintenance and car repair needs. Additionally, we offer body shop repair services for dings & dents, small or large. So stop by Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Of Aurora today for all of your automotive needs.

About Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora

Gracie57@aol.com
5/21/2015

"No pressure just honest information"

Thank you Don Hull for the no pressure presentation of what was available to me as a potential buyer. The time you gave me to make my own decision was why I came back and bought the car. Working with Kenny was very easy, I'm sure his comedic skills were what made me feel less anxious. Finding out your Service Manager Holly is a lady I've known for years, and she, makes things happen. All of these things have made this experience pleasant thus far. Thanks Carol Wardle

abroome
5/18/2015

"No words can express how amazing these guys are."

I had spent such a long time prior to coming here looking for my dream car in the color I wanted, but I wasn't having any luck at any of the dealerships around me. Steve and Kenny are seriously my heros! They made the car buying experience much less stressful with various jokes and humor, when all the other dealerships we had visited where too serious and boring. Not only did they make the buying experience less stressful, but they found the EXACT car and color I wanted which completely blew me away. There is no possible way I could thank those two enough for helping me find my baby (car). Lets give these guys a pay raise or a metal or something for being so awesome! -Aaron Broome B5 Blue Challanger

kartracer
5/12/2015

"No pressure, No B.S., A relaxed experience"

We wanted to end our lease early and get into a different vehicle, and we were welcomed in a relaxed no pressure atmosphere. We were introduced to the entire staff (service, parts and sales), and everyone took the time to say hello and welcome us to their "family". I felt that they were extremely fair and all paperwork etc. was handled in a timely manner. We will be returning customers.

DRK67
5/10/2015

"A very pleasant car buying experience"

Josh Gowing helped me get the car I wanted in the timeframe needed without making me feel pressured in any way. This was the smoothest car buying experience I've had yet, and I have to commend Josh for being a big part of that. Thank you!

Rae23dev
5/05/2015

"Great service! "

Josh Gowing was my sales rep. He went above and beyond to get me in the right car! Along with the rest of the team!

CANUK
5/02/2015

"Your detailer"

I just wanted to add your detailer, talked to me for a long time to discuss the dos' and donts' especially about window cleaner and no soap on canvas top, to make it last longer. I appriciate the time he spent with me, I'm sorry I dont know his name.

CANUK
5/02/2015

"The best I've ever dealt with, felt like family"

We came in to find a Jeep for my husband, and Chris brought up a yellow Jeep Wrangler for us to test drive, my husband drove it first and then he asked me if i wanted to try it, we switched drivers and when we got back to the dealer he asked me what I thought,"I loved it." Two days later it was mine. My husband then went back to Chris, and he found the Jeep he was looking for and we now have a white Sahara also. We are the Jeep family, because his daughter bought one from the Ganley family also. You have an excellent salesman in Chris and everyone there, buying a car is very stressfull, but it was very easy at Ganley, other dealerships need to take note of this. Thank you again Chris and Kenny and Ganley!!

Iotech1
4/26/2015

"Easy to work with"

Great sales experience. Really easy to work with. No pricing games. Found me exactly what I wanted and am very pleased with our new jeep.

LancePort
4/22/2015

"Sold car knowing it had mechanical issues "

Dealership sold my family and I a used 2001 Dodge Status knowing there were multiple issues with it. Spoke with Holly and she stated during the inspection the mechanic recommended several repairs to the vehicle. The dealership did not make those repairs and sold us the car knowing there were multiple issues with it without telling us. Cost us over $3,000 to fix it and bought the car for $4,800. When contacting Steve the used car salesman he was very unprofessional and all he did was lie. I would NEVER purchase another vehicle from this dealership.

Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora responded to this review

May 02, 2015

Lance, I apologize for our failure to properly communicate our reconditioning process to you. We ensure that $4000 vehicles are safe and recondition to that level to bring the best value to our customers. We do not make them perfect and never represent that we do. One thing we do not do is sell a vehicle with "multiple issues" to an unwitting customer. I am sorry that you feel that we have done this, but I assure you that whenever we have questions about a vehicle's quality, we will not sell it at retail. Again, I apologize for your bad experience with the 2001 Dodge Stratus. BJ Holmes General Manager

Kirby82
4/15/2015

"Always the best!!"

I was a walk in and was still treated like a vip! Holly went above and beyond to find a way to help me with a non warranty covered problem and I can't thank her enough for all the help and care she gave. I can't express how it feels for someone to look out for me and my family's safety! Thanks Holly and everyone who played a part in making a terrible problem become an awesome story!! <3 oh and btw, thanks Chris for selling me my baby! <3

Reviews of Kenny Cotto