Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Aurora

Josh Gowing

March 21, 2017

"Above and beyond!"

- marydivins33

Chris went above and beyond to ensure I was getting the best possible deal for a quality vehicle. Outstanding customer service and customer satisfaction! I went in to get my car serviced and Chris made sure everything was being taken care of concerning warranties he had clearly discussed with me when purchasing my vehicle. Will most definitely continue to work with Chris and Ganley team next time I purchase a vehicle.

March 14, 2017

"Matt Collura is great!"

- 4mycar1962

I have had several repairs on multiple vehicles done at Ganley of Aurora. Matt has been awesome with tending to my needs. He is courteous, professional and always has a great smile and great attitude! I would not take my vehicles anywhere else!

March 12, 2017

" New vehicle "

- Taw

My salesman Dan Katz went beyond the call of duty along with the rest of the staff. I have bought two vehicles in the last month from Ganley so they are definitely doing something right I would recommend them to anyone

New 2016 Dodge Charger, $49539