Ganley Ford West

Sales/ Fleet

May 25, 2017

"Very good experience "

- Merlek

I leased a Focus SEL on May 18th and the experience was pleasant. Everyone I encountered was nice and helpful. My salesman was Scott and he was a joy to work with. I would highly recommend him to friends and family. Loving my new car!

Scott Frye

May 24, 2017

"top notch service!!"

- Sara Morrison

Ed Schurdell and the staff at Ganley Ford West took excellent care of us. My wife and I were looking to trade in our minivan and lease two vehicles, and he made it happen! Ed was very efficient and friendly. He explained every aspect of leasing simply and clearly. We love our 2017 Escape and 2017 Fusion! Ganley Ford West is the place to go! Thank you so much Ed!

Ed Schurdell

May 03, 2017

"Pleasent experience!"

- Birdie

My sales person John Minnitti was very pleasant knowledgeable and gave us lots of options. He didn't pressure us. He made us feel like we were family and not just a commission prospect. Loved working with him.

John Minniti