Ganley Ford West

Ed Schurdell, Sales Associate, Ganley Ford West

Ed Schurdell

Sales Associate

September 04, 2017

"Worked hard to get us in our budget"

- Todd

We had a great experience with the staff at Ganley Ford West, Our Salesman, John was patient, and got the job done. Well done! We will definitely be back!

John Minniti
Tom Yerace

August 03, 2017

"Disrespected"

- DrBoga

My family purchased 2 vehicles and leased one in the past 4 years from this dealership each time from a different sales associate. My last vehicle ended up being a lemon, but what happened between my 2nd attempted repair and 3rd really made me mad. My 5,000 mile vehicle was towed in to the dealership on a Monday and before the tow I made a call to the sales associate to ensure that a loaner will be available. He simply passed the buck saying that he does not do that and I need to talk to service. Service said no. My wife arrived at the dealership before me and asked for a manager. A Mr. Griffith finally gave us a loaner and promised that they should be able to put us in a different lease, but to give them another chance at a repair. We did, and picked up the car on Thursday and it broke down the next day. Friday I talked to Justin Griffith and he said that Ganley will take care of us. The following weeks I sent countless emails and left voicemails with no reply. Mea culpa was that I sent first emails to incorrect address which was corrected and I forwarded them to the correct one. I know that he received them, because he forwarded these emails to the service department. One day, I was lucky enough that he answered the call and promised that he would get back to me. He never did. I tried to reach him daily for two weeks. Finally Ford approved my claim after 30 days and I decided to try Ganley again for a new vehicle, thinking that after being a repeat customer and the issues that I had, maybe they would offer me a great deal. To my surprise, the deal offered on a vehicle was higher than a competitor's that I never bought a car from. I was very very dissaponted in the lack of professionalism from Justin Griffith and the way I was treated. The only people that seemed to care were Frank and Dan in service. I also sent an email to the GM of the dealership and no response whatsover was provided. I felt really sick to my stomach that this dealership had my family's business three times. I know they are in the business of making money, but they need to treat the customer right even after a large purchase like a vehicle. Thank you.

Justin Griffith

July 25, 2017

"Nice, smooth and easy"

- Iceberg03

I work with Pam and she was very good at what she does and she she was patient and she was very helpful and totally took care of the needs that I had.

Pam Koglman