Ganley Ford West

Ganley Ford West
Call
Ganley Ford West Info
About Ganley Ford West

Welcome to Ganley Ford West! Located in Cleveland, OH, Ganley Ford West is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Ganley Ford West a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-408-6285 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department

About Ganley Ford West

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"It goes without saying that Ganley Ford is tops ."

Ganley ford is as i said toops and its sales people and service, unfornatually the service department i dont rember the young lady that helped us was outstanding, gut needless to say, Scott Fry and Robert Brown, you are lucky to have such profesional people and yes I will be back, thanks guys , Mr. Gnley should give you all a pay raise!

August 19, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Ganley Ford West is happy to hear about your positive experience with Scott and Robert. We look forward to working with you in the future.

"Bought another new car from C.J. Excellence in Motion!!"

Wouldn't buy a new vehicle from anyone but CJ. She is my go to salesperson. Really not a salesperson at all, just an honest, hard worker. She'll get the deal done. No hard sell... Go figure. Politics maybe, but who cares as she gets to where you want to be financially. On another note, I believe the dealership closed at 6pm the day I purchased the car. BELIEVE THIS... All necessary staff stayed until about 8pm in an effort to prep & detail the vehicle so I could leave with it that night! Because of C.J.'s patience & ability to actually "hear what the customer is saying," the dealership is off the charts. Hoping the dealership appreciates her, she's a gem in a global sales mine field. Simply awesome experience.

August 14, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase! Ganley Ford West is always excited to see returning customers. We strive on honest, friendly and well trained employees. We do our best to accommodate our customers to make the car buying decision as easy as possible. We hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle. We look forward to working with you in the future.

"Strongly Recommend!"

I was very happy with my recent purchase of a Ford Edge from a good friend, Tony Overman, who is a car salesman at Ganley Ford West. He dedicated a lot of time to talking with me and helping me find a car that I would love and would be a great deal. Tony worked to help me get the best deal possible. All of the employees that I interacted with at the dealership were friendly and helpful. I feel very confident in my decision to purchase a vehicle from this dealership and would strongly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a good deal and salespersons who are knowledgeable in their field and will work hard to help them find exactly what they want.

August 14, 2014

Congratulations on your new Ford Edge! Ganley Ford West is happy to hear about your positive car buying experience. I am glad Tony was able to find you the vehicle you wanted at a great deal. We hope that you are enjoying your Ford Edge. Please contact us if you have any questions on your Edge.

"Best Experience ever"

I liked the fact the Kelly Kidd went beyond the call of duty to help me out buying my car. Being pre-approved over the phone was great. She even brought the car out to me, and came the next day to help me out getting comfortable with the car computer. She really made me feel comfortable and then come to find out she knew my son too. Kelly is a real keeper. I hope Ford is proud of her, as I am of buying a car from her.

August 05, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are so happy to hear about your great car buying experience. Ganley Ford West is proud to have such hard working associates like Kelly who will take their time with the customers to make them feel comfortable. If you have any questions please let Kelly or any of the Ganley Ford West staff know. Enjoy your new car!

"Best car buying experience"

Ford escape purchased from Ganley Ford. Excellent customer service. CJ provided the most personalized attention to the customer needs with a freindly professional attitude. Down to the last detail, CJ made sure everything was taken care of. I would not consider buying a car anywhere else!

Cj overman

July 31, 2014

Thank you for Choosing Ganley Ford West. We are happy to hear about your positive Car Buying experience as well as the professional Customer Service that CJ gave you. Congratulations on your new vehicle! Please so not hesitate to contact us with any questions.

"Highly Recommended!"

As someone that used to be in the business many years ago, it was great to be able to walk it off the street, get greeted right away and feel comfortable with the dealership. They really didn't have to sell me on anything, I bought in to feeling comfortable around the staff. I told them my situation, what I was looking for and they came back to me with options. Quick, easy, painless. Will recommend to anyone!

June 23, 2014

Thank you for stopping into Ganley Ford West and allowing our staff to work with you and meet your vehicle needs! We are happy to hear how Quick and Easy the process went for you. I hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle. Please contact your Sales Person or anyone here at Ganley Ford if you have any questions. We look forward to working with you in the future!

"It's back! Customer Service @ it's finest!"

7yrs ago after we moved here, my husband & I went to Ganley West to buy a car. After being hunted down in the lot the salesperson talked down to us the whole 10 minutes that we were outside. I asked if we could go inside and talk about making a deal on a certain car and the salesperson agreed, but stated we may not have enough money for the car! Seriously??? How'd he deduct that? By judging our appearance? We were so offended that we walked out and swore NEVER to buy from this dealership again! However, this past Saturday I past the lot and I did see a great price on an SUV, so I stopped ( my husband refused to step out of our car!) Elonzo came over to me & asked what I needed, he showed me the car & answered anything I asked him. He was AWESOME, no pressure and went out of his way to make THIS EXPERIENCE THIS TIME a better one then the last one and even made my husband feel comfortable (after I got him out of the car)and I would definitely go there again! We also talked to Nathan, the finance Manager and the GM and felt very taken care of! Nice job there Elonzo and the new team, keep it up!!! Liz & Larry Allen

June 18, 2014

Ganley Ford West would like to thank you for returning and giving us another chance. We are happy to hear that Elonzo was an AWESOME sales associate for both you and your husband! Congratulations on your new car. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call. We look forward to working with you in the future.

"Best car experience I have ever had!!"

The experience I had with Scott Frye at Ganley Ford West is superior to any I have had in the past with other dealerships. I have purchased 5 vehicles since 1998 and none of these transactions can compare to this one. I was treated with the utmost respect in all aspects of the transaction,from my first meeting with Scott to dealing with the finance department. I was impressed with everyone I came in contact with at this dealership. The internet person,Morgan, whom I had talked with on the phone even came out and met me and introduced herself. The General Manager, Robert Brown, whom I also met, has surrounded himself with what I feel are really good people. Scott made sure I did not leave the dealership without being totally familiar with the car. He syncd my phone for me,and even had me come back the next day to do the same for a new phone that I was getting,plus set up all the Sirius stations I had picked out and answer all my questions that came up after driving the car for a day. I feel totally confident that if I have any questions or concerns going forward, that he will be there for me. I cannot say enough positive things about Scott and all the people I met at Ganley. Even though I was just there to lease a Focus, I was treated like I was buying the most expensive car there!!! I will tell all my friends about this experience and definitely recommend Scott Frye at Ganley Ford West.

June 11, 2014

We are happy to hear that you had such an awesome experience! Ganley Ford West would like to Thank You for your business and Congratulate you on your Ford Focus lease! We appreciate the opportunity to exceed your needs. We look forward to working with you in the future! Please call if you have any questions or if there is anything we can do for you.

"Extremely disappointed with the lack of professionalism"

I ordered a part for my truck a week in advance, and showed up for my early appointment just to find out they didn't have the part my car needed. They said they had put it in someone else's car. I had to reschedule my appointment for the next week. Another instance I ordered and paid for a part and the installation on their website. I showed up and was told the prices were incorrect and were actually higher. The third and final time I went to the dealer they found 2 oil leaks on the rear axle and on the transmission. They told me they didn't have the necessary parts in stock. They said they would order it. Two weeks went by, and I called back. They assured me they would call back the following week. A month has now gone by, and I still have not received a call. I would not recommend this dealer to anyone. They truly have the worst customer service I have encountered. Their managers, service department, and receptionists do not know how to follow through or be professional.

Managers, receptionists, and service department

"Great service"

Kelly provided exceptional service, working very hard to get my family into the car we were after at the price we could afford. Great job!

May 20, 2014

Thank You for giving Ganley Ford West the opportunity to earn your business. We are happy to hear about your exceptional experience with Kelly! We look forward to working with in months and years to come. Congratulations!

Tony Overman