Ganley Ford West

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Closed

Ganley Ford West

Ganley Ford West Info
About Ganley Ford West

Welcome to your Family, Friendly, Hometown dealer Ganley Ford West! We are proud to announce that we are under NEW management. Ganley Ford West! Located in Cleveland, OH. Ganley Ford West is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Ganley Ford West a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you are considering and New/ Pre-owned vehicle,need Sale, Finance, or Service you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-408-6285 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department

About Ganley Ford West

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Myron89
2/09/2015

"Follow up"

Had my car in over Holidays and company that installed windshield scratched my dash and it needed replaced, it was done for free (well charged to that company). However, instead of receiving a phone call I had to call numerous times to see when the part was in and never received a call when it was finally in (took over a month) and the only reason it got scheduled was because I called once again.

Service Dept.

dan790512
1/27/2015

"Pam is awesome!!"

For my first brand new car purchase I expected nervousness and pain. Pam upon reception made this process so easy, I cant believe it happened so fast. She made my wife, Heather, and I so comfortable and I will refer her to everyone I know in the hunt for a vehicle. I picked Ganley Ford West because the location but in the future it will be because of Pam and the service I received from the team. Thank you -Dan

January 28, 2015

Congratulations on your vehicle purchase! Ganley Ford West is excited to hear that you had such a fast, easy and most importantly comfortable buying experience. We look forward to working with you in the future whether it be for Service or when your in the market for another car! If you know anyone looking for a vehicle please send them to Pam to receive your referral incentive! Thank you again and we hope that you and your wife are enjoying your new car!

aspraks
1/26/2015

"WONDERFUL.. "

This dealership was incredible, they made my first car buying experience great. everyone was pleasant especially my dealer Ed Schurdell and his Managers. They dealt with a lot of my indecisiveness and calmed me down when I didn't find it possible. Everything about them and the dealership is GREAT... 5 stars

January 26, 2015

Ganley Ford West is happy to hear about your great car buying experience! Congratulation on your new vehicle. We are happy to hear how Ed was able to take care of you and work with you. If you have questions or need to schedule your next Service appointment please contact us.

doc
1/21/2015

"Great experiance"

They made me feel comfortable almost instantly. So helpful. I was unsure about buying a new car. They walked me through the process. It became easy and worry free.

Ruth Mcmurray was like a trusted old friend thank you

January 21, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase! We are happy to hear that you felt comfortable and that Pam was able to meet your needs. If you have any questions or need assistance with anything in a week, 6 months or years down the road please let us know. We are here to help! Thank you- Ganley Ford West

Kat
1/16/2015

"Wonderfull"

Everyone was great very friendly helpful went way above and beyond to get me a car Kelly coming to pick me taking to the bank I couldn't believe it THANKS FOR EVERYTHING !!!

Tracy

January 16, 2015

Ganley Ford West would like to Thank You for your business and Congratulate you on your car! We appreciate the opportunity to exceed your buying needs. We look forward to working with you and building our relationship that is just beginning. If you have any questions on your vehicle or need assistance in Service or Parts please let us know! Thank you!

Myron89
12/23/2014

"Extra hidden service fees"

Recently dropped my car off for new windshield and oil change. Asked them repeatedly $320 covered everything for window install was repeatedly told yes. Got $40 oil change total should have been close to $360. I walked out paying $414. Get charged a misc. Charge of $25. For what I asked and was told oh rags and partial bottles for oil change. Sales tax was another. When I ask repeated $320 for everything I expect it to mean everything.

hmiceli
12/20/2014

"We will defiantly be back!"

I recently purchased my Ford Explorer Sport from this dealership and on late Sunday afternoon we found ourselves at Ganley Ford off of Loraine Ave. in Cleveland. Our salesmen Ed, and the sales manager Mike Hamilton were fantastic. They had our vehicle waiting for us when we pulled on the lot. They were quick and easy with the process, and honestly went above and beyond to make sure we got the best financing, deals, and every rebate they could think of. We literally might as well have stole it! Not only that, but they were down to earth and really just an absolute pleasure to work with. I will defiantly be going back if we ever need to make another purchase. If you're in the area and looking for a vehicle stop in and tell them I sent you. I promise you won't be disappointed. I'm so happy with my Ford Explorer Sport, and I know they will continue to service me even over the life of the vehicle. Just thought I'd share!!!!!

December 22, 2014

Congratulations on your new Ford Explorer Sport! We are always pleased to hear about positive experiences here at Ganley Ford West. On behalf of the whole Ganley Ford West team I would like to thank you for your time and your business! Our relationship is only just beginning, so please let us know if you have any questions or need to schedule a service visit. We look forward to working with you in months and years to come. THANK YOU!

jerry.murphy.75
11/19/2014

"No title"

Nothing to add other than the above. This isn't my first rodeo; I've purchased there new Ford Taurus cars in 2000, 2004, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and now 2015.

Bob Brown

November 21, 2014

Ganley Ford West would like to Thank You for your continued business and we look forward to serving you in the future and we hope that we continue to meet all of your needs!

docredbeard
10/23/2014

"2ND PURCHASE CUSTOMER FOR LIFE "

Great sales reps..great deals and geat service. Buy there u wont be disapointed. After you buy go there for service. Fair pricing and serice and service dept is the best ive ever delt with.

Ruth and Don and Mark Ressano

October 23, 2014

The Ganley Ford West Team would like to thank you for sharing your positive experiences throughout both the sales and service departments. We look forward to working with you in the future for future service and vehicle needs. Thank You!

kcole77
10/20/2014

"Service Department is deplorable"

I brought my car in far a minor screw replacement that was covered under warranty. After waiting for 2 hours, I was told the part neededvto be ordered. I called when I didnt hear back a week later and was told the part just arrived. I sat for another 2 hours to be told the wrong part had been ordered! After almost a month, I called again after not hearing from service and was told the screw was being painted at the body shop! I never knew a plastic screw needed to be painted. I arrived to find that they had ordered a completely unneeded part and the plastic screw had been in stock in the parts departments all along. I left my carvto be gassed and detailed after all of the trouble and arrived to pick it up and my vehicle was not even there! I have never experienced such terrible service. There is no communication and every person wants to point the blame finger at someone else! Horrible doesn't even describe my experience. I will never go there again!

service manager, parts manager, service technicians, service

October 21, 2014

Thank you for contacting Ganley Ford West in regards to your past service experience. I appreciate you making us aware of your recent service visit. I apologize that you were not satisfied with your last service visit. I will contact our Service Manager whom would then like to contact you in an attempt to work everything out with you. We pride our selves on Customer Service and would like the opportunity to reach out to you. I would like to ask you to please send over your contact information to ford.ganleywest@gmail.com

Reviews of Mike Hamilton