Ganley Ford West

Sales/ Fleet

February 23, 2017

"2017 Escape"

- BHam0804

I had a lease that I was done with and was searching for a new vehicle. I set up an appointment with the dealership and dealt with John. He was very helpful, polite, and didn't make me feel pressured at all. I ended up leaving the first time without a vehicle. I returned the next month and wanted to deal with John again. He had saved all the information from the first meeting and made things as easy as possible.

February 22, 2017

"New Car"

- Rob123

John sold my wife on a Ford. A car to boot. She's was all Chevy SUV. Wife was just stopping in the check on a used GMC SUV. John met us. Very friendly answered wife's questions an stated he had a car in the showroom she might like. I said Goodluck on that. She not only fell in love with it she wanted to test drive the 2016 Fusion an fell in love. She was hooked. Thank You to John. My search was over an the wife was happy an in a safe New car for her an my daughter an other family members. My hat is off to John Minniti.

February 21, 2017

"My New F150 buying experience"

- James

My salesman, Ed Schurdell, provided the best car buying experience I've ever had: very personable, honest and he really worked hard to ensure we received the best care during the car buying process. In fact, he rolled up his sleeves to assist with getting my F150 cleaned up and ready for delivery since my wife and I were crunched for time. His extra effort really went a long way with me and I thought to myself....this is the only dealership I will deal with going forward!!

New 2016 Ford Focus, $23125