Ganley Ford West

16100 Lorain Ave,
Cleveland, Ohio 44111
Ganley Ford West Info
About Ganley Ford West

Welcome to your Family, Friendly, Hometown dealer Ganley Ford West! We are proud to announce that we are under NEW management. Ganley Ford West! Located in Cleveland, OH. Ganley Ford West is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Ganley Ford West a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you are considering and New/ Pre-owned vehicle,need Sale, Finance, or Service you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-408-6285 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department

About Ganley Ford West

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

ashleylov
2/04/2016

"Short and sweet"

I'm a bit leary of big car chains but Ganley was a huge surprise. The whole buying process took around two hours and no stone was left unturned. The car salesman was not overly aggressive and the finance manager was very pleasant. Will definitely buy from them again.

Morgan Didonna

February 04, 2016

Congratulations on your vehicle purchase! We are thrilled to hear about your surprise experience with us here at Ganley Ford West. We are here for you if you have questions, need to schedule service and future vehicles. We hope that you are loving your new vehicle! Thank you again we appreciate your business.

chuck nls landscape
1/22/2016

"great place to buy a car friendly staff and managers "

I bought a new 2015 f350, I buy cars every 2 year's for 10 years now and by far the best dealership I worked with.

January 23, 2016

Congratulations on your New 2015 F-350! We are so pleased to have been able to assist you with your truck. We look forward to working with you in the future for your future service, parts, vehicle needs. Ganley Ford West appreciates your business. Thank you.

hcokeley
1/17/2016

"Exceptional Service"

Just as I had done in the past when we needed a newer car, I picked up the phone and called Ruth McMurray! We have been going to Ruth and sending family and friends to her for over 20 years! It's hard to find someone that is honest and listens to your wants and needs while giving you the absolute best value for your dollar. This time was no different, we were looking for a Chevy Impala and she found us exactly what we were looking for in a Impala and in the price range we wanted to pay! Ruth always goes above and beyond to make sure we are completely satisfied with our purchase and for that we will always come to her when it is time for someone in our family to purchase a car!

Ruth McMurray

January 19, 2016

Congratulations on your New Chevy Impala. We are very pleased to hear that you continue to come to Ruth for your vehicles. We look forward to working with you in the future for your vehicle and service needs. We hope that you continue to enjoy your car! Thank you again for your business.

good deal
1/15/2016

"ruth goes the extra mile"

ruth goes the extra mile to keep everyone informed on all paperwork and finance she makes sure you are happy and at ease during all parts of the deal

ruth

January 15, 2016

Congratulations on your vehicle purchase! We are thrilled to hear about your positive experience here at Ganley Ford West with Ruth. We strive on our communication and customer service here at Ganley Ford West. We look forward to working with you in the future and we hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle!

no longer a customer
1/14/2016

"The Old Bait and Switch"

Spoke with salesperson through text for two days. I was very clear what I wanted and was also talking to another Ford dealer that was similar in price. When I sent them the competitive quote gave them the vin for my trade which they already had in thier system as it is leased through Ganley Hyundai. They told me they would beat that price. I repeatedly told them do not waste my time by having me come in if you are not going to honor that price. They said they would do it. My husband went in and the price was 100 more a month with double the down payment they told me. They told me they had an error in thier system with the year of my trade. Mind you they had my information for my trade in the system as well as my vin number. They had no intention of honoring that price they wanted us in the door. I had already passed up a deal with another Ford dealer on the basis that they were going to honor thier quote. Poor business practice that to me ruins any integrity this dealership had with me. I will go elsewhere for my cars from now on. The worst part is I get a Ford discount it should have been an easy sale.

Denfeliciano
1/05/2016

"Very helpful ."

I went into this dealer just trying to buy a new car within a budget I had set. They went above and beyond to help me meet that goal. It all started with a text and moved on to meeting with several friendly people who helped through the whole process until I drove away with my FIRST Ford. They did a great job helping me after I was car shopping for a month.

January 06, 2016

Congratulations on your new car! We are very excited to hear about your experience here at Ganley Ford West and that you are driving your FIRST Ford. We look forward to working with you in the future for your vehicle needs. Thank you again for your business.

yamahanik
12/26/2015

"Wonderful Service"

We had a very satisfying experience at Ganely Ford West. It was fast and Pam was extremely knowledgable about the car we leased. She was also training Alex.

Alex (new salesman in training)

December 26, 2015

Congratulations on your New Vehicle! We are excited to hear about your experience here at Ganley Ford West with Pam Koglman. We hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you in the near and distant future. Thank you again we appreciate your business

Jkrafft
12/10/2015

"Broken promises "

They won't honor a price they quoted me just a few days ago. After quoting the price I said it was higher than a competitive quote and was first told by a manager they would match it then was told a couple hours later by a salesman they would beat it. Now they won't do either. I feel like I'm being played! This is not good business practice. All they have to do is beat the price like they said they would and I will be there with a check. Just got a call from the general manager who was very rude.

Eric Walker

Jkrafft responded to this review

December 10, 2015

I don't want to go back and forth over this. I have decided to go with another dealer who is giving me the deal i want but I was told by Mike Hamilton and i quote "the only caveat i have is that you pay for it by the 21st of December even if it is not in stock" i was not told i had to decide that day. Admit it, you backed out of the deal and that is bad business practice. Secondly the General Manager Eric Walker (i believe that is his name) called me and was way out of line the way he spoke to me. Eric and Mike were pleasant to talk to but when Eric called it was the rudest that any retail establishment has treated me. i had to tell him he was out of line and that i could not talk to him anymore. He said he did not want to talk to me anymore. what a jerk.

ZBateman
12/06/2015

"Absolutely Amazing Experience"

Katrina was amazing, and made my experience at Ganley absolutely wonderful. I never thought buying a car would be as pleasant of an experience as it was. Katrina was very helpful, and worked hard to get me into the car that I wanted and at a price I could afford. I appreciate all the she did, and all the hardwork she put in to make this all possible. Everyone that I had dealt with there were absolutely wonderful. I definitely recommend buying/leasing a vehicle from here, and I recommend speaking with Katrina and going through her. She was great, helpful, and very vibrant and positive.

December 07, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are very excited to hear about your Amazing car buying experience with Katrina Harper. We hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle. We look forward to working with you for your future vehicle needs. Thank you again for your business.

Omega Man
12/01/2015

"Thank goodness for good friends."

After a challenging experience at another dealership. A good friend referred me to Eric Walker at Ganley. Quick transaction - open and honest. Thank you Ganley!

Eric Walker

December 01, 2015

Congratulations on your New vehicle purchase! We are happy to hear about your positive experience here at Ganley Ford West. We are an open and honest dealership that strives on our Customer Service. We hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle and we look forward to taking care of you and your vehicle in the future. Thank you again and we appreciate your business!

Reviews of Pam Koglman