Ganley Ford West

16100 Lorain Ave,
Cleveland, Ohio 44111
Ganley Ford West Info
About Ganley Ford West

Welcome to your Family, Friendly, Hometown dealer Ganley Ford West! We are proud to announce that we are under NEW management. Ganley Ford West! Located in Cleveland, OH. Ganley Ford West is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Ganley Ford West a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you are considering and New/ Pre-owned vehicle,need Sale, Finance, or Service you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-408-6285 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department

About Ganley Ford West

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Bogeyman
5/17/2015

"Ganley"

They were not pushy or overbearing while I tried to decide between 2 cars. Sale would have been lost if they were too pushy. Very fair price on car. The 3 hours it took was due to my indecisiveness.

May 18, 2015

Congratulations on your New Vehicle! We strive on Customer Service and really try to work with our guest as we understand that this is a big decision! Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you in days, weeks, months and years to come.

cmrs12
5/17/2015

"Great customer service"

I had a great experience at the dealership. Mark S. did a great job and was very accommodating. Highly recommended! A great place to lease or purchase.

May 18, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are thrilled to hear about your great experience. If you have any questions or need to schedule a Service appointment please don't hesitate to contact us! We hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle. Thank you for choosing Ganley Ford West

Curt G
4/16/2015

"Great Experience"

This is the second vehicle I have purchased at Ganley Ford West. Just like the first time the staff (Ed, Mike, and forgive me for forgetting the finance lady's name) were great. They make you feel welcome and are very casual and friendly. Although I knew I was not the only customer there, they really made me feel like I was. If you live in the area, or even if you do not, I recommend you get over to Ganley Ford West for your next purchase. This is a smaller dealership away from the "auto miles" and you can tell by the personalized attention they give to their customers.

April 16, 2015

Congratulations on your vehicle purchase! We are pleased to hear about your great experience. We strive on our Customer Service and focus on building and maintaining our relationships with our customers. If you have any questions, need to schedule a service appointment or know anyone looking for a vehicle please do not hesitate to contact Ed or any Manager at Ganley Ford West. We look forward to working with you in the weeks, months and years to come. We hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle!

stalder11
3/07/2015

"Excellent Service and Accommodating Sales"

Went there with a car that was having issues. I admit that I bought the original car from them but the 2011 Fiesta had troubles across the board and I needed to get rid of it. I told them exactly what I wanted--a new car with the same payment. They made it work and I have a new car with a very similar payment despite the negative equity. Ed Schurdell was very accommodating, understood the situation, and worked with the Ganley team to satisfy me. They even covered my bill in the service department! I definitely drove away happy! Also, I always take my cars to Ganley for service. The whole team is very nice and understanding, especially Jen who is one of the nicest people that I have ever dealt with in a car service department.

March 07, 2015

Congratulations on your New vehicle purchase! Ganley Ford West is happy to hear that you you drove away happy and we hope that this vehicle continues to make you happy! If you need anything in service or have any questions about your car please don't hesitate to contact Ed, Jen or anyone on the Ganley Ford Team! Congratulations agian and we look forward to working with you inthe future!

Myron89
2/09/2015

"Follow up"

Had my car in over Holidays and company that installed windshield scratched my dash and it needed replaced, it was done for free (well charged to that company). However, instead of receiving a phone call I had to call numerous times to see when the part was in and never received a call when it was finally in (took over a month) and the only reason it got scheduled was because I called once again.

Service Dept.

dan790512
1/27/2015

"Pam is awesome!!"

For my first brand new car purchase I expected nervousness and pain. Pam upon reception made this process so easy, I cant believe it happened so fast. She made my wife, Heather, and I so comfortable and I will refer her to everyone I know in the hunt for a vehicle. I picked Ganley Ford West because the location but in the future it will be because of Pam and the service I received from the team. Thank you -Dan

January 28, 2015

Congratulations on your vehicle purchase! Ganley Ford West is excited to hear that you had such a fast, easy and most importantly comfortable buying experience. We look forward to working with you in the future whether it be for Service or when your in the market for another car! If you know anyone looking for a vehicle please send them to Pam to receive your referral incentive! Thank you again and we hope that you and your wife are enjoying your new car!

aspraks
1/26/2015

"WONDERFUL.. "

This dealership was incredible, they made my first car buying experience great. everyone was pleasant especially my dealer Ed Schurdell and his Managers. They dealt with a lot of my indecisiveness and calmed me down when I didn't find it possible. Everything about them and the dealership is GREAT... 5 stars

January 26, 2015

Ganley Ford West is happy to hear about your great car buying experience! Congratulation on your new vehicle. We are happy to hear how Ed was able to take care of you and work with you. If you have questions or need to schedule your next Service appointment please contact us.

doc
1/21/2015

"Great experiance"

They made me feel comfortable almost instantly. So helpful. I was unsure about buying a new car. They walked me through the process. It became easy and worry free.

Ruth Mcmurray was like a trusted old friend thank you

January 21, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase! We are happy to hear that you felt comfortable and that Pam was able to meet your needs. If you have any questions or need assistance with anything in a week, 6 months or years down the road please let us know. We are here to help! Thank you- Ganley Ford West

Kat
1/16/2015

"Wonderfull"

Everyone was great very friendly helpful went way above and beyond to get me a car Kelly coming to pick me taking to the bank I couldn't believe it THANKS FOR EVERYTHING !!!

Tracy

January 16, 2015

Ganley Ford West would like to Thank You for your business and Congratulate you on your car! We appreciate the opportunity to exceed your buying needs. We look forward to working with you and building our relationship that is just beginning. If you have any questions on your vehicle or need assistance in Service or Parts please let us know! Thank you!

Myron89
12/23/2014

"Extra hidden service fees"

Recently dropped my car off for new windshield and oil change. Asked them repeatedly $320 covered everything for window install was repeatedly told yes. Got $40 oil change total should have been close to $360. I walked out paying $414. Get charged a misc. Charge of $25. For what I asked and was told oh rags and partial bottles for oil change. Sales tax was another. When I ask repeated $320 for everything I expect it to mean everything.

Reviews of Ed Schurdell