Ganley Ford West

Mark Rezzano

March 27, 2017

"Wonderful Service"

- Cheryl12509

I went looking for a good used SUV. I found a great 2014 with only 25,300 miles on it. What made my time spent at the dealership great was my sales rep. He helped with every aspect of my purchase. Thanks Mark!!

March 24, 2017

"Great service "

- Mike9876

I recently purchased a new vehicle from this location and I was blown away by the level of service I received from my sales rep and the rest of the staff. They took the extra steps to make me feel comfortable but also made sure that I getting a fair deal.

March 21, 2017

"Ganley Ford"

- car shopper

The sales representative, John Minniti was professional, knowledgeable and hard working. I appreciated his approach and did not engage in gamesmanship. I will recommend him to friends and family.

New 2016 Ford F-250, $38695