Ganley Ford West

16100 Lorain Ave,
Cleveland, Ohio 44111
Ganley Ford West Info
About Ganley Ford West

Welcome to your Family, Friendly, Hometown dealer Ganley Ford West! We are proud to announce that we are under NEW management. Ganley Ford West! Located in Cleveland, OH. Ganley Ford West is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Ganley Ford West a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you are considering and New/ Pre-owned vehicle,need Sale, Finance, or Service you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-408-6285 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department

About Ganley Ford West

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

johnnie guzman
5/14/2016

"thanks for help me get my dream car"

exelent job to all personel from ganley west ford i have a great experience buying a car with them i willrecomend to all my friend ganley ford west

May 16, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We Thank you for your business and hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle. We look forward to working with you in the weeks, months, and years to come. Thank you again!

DK
5/10/2016

"Appreciative."

The sales people,Tonna in particular were all very helpful,informative,professional,and not pushy or pressing which I liked.Scott in finance was great as well.Thank you everyone at Ganley Ford West for a making my car purchase experience so wonderful.

May 11, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Ganley Ford West is please to hear about your experience here with Tonna. We hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you in the weeks and months to come. Thank you again we appreciate your business.

Sskelly8
5/02/2016

"Attentive "

My wife and I walked into Ganley dealership with the idea of buying a Ford Explorer. Scott was very patient and went through multiple options and sought out any discounts that could be had. Overall, we are extremely satisfied with the sales team at Ganley.

May 03, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are excited to hear about your experience here at Ganley Ford West. We hope that you are enjoying your new Explorer and we look forward to working with you in the weeks, months and years to come. Thank you again we appreciate your business.

Bikerboy
4/10/2016

"Very nice place"

My experience at the dealership was very good. The staff was nice and place was clean, everyone was helpful and my salesmen Matt was great. He answered all my questions and went over the car I purchased. Overall the dealership was a 5 star I would suggest this dealership to friends and family.

Matt

April 11, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We Are Happy to hear about your experience here at Ganley Ford West. We look forward to working with you in the months and years to come. Thank you again, we appreciate your business.

Happy Customer
4/05/2016

"I Love This Dealership"

If you want excellent service, knowledgeable salesman and no pressure this is the place to go. I have dealt with this dealership many times and have been satisfied with all of my purchases. Scott Frye was very knowledgeable, easy to work with and I got the car I wanted. Robert Brown is also a great person to work with. Very Satisfied.

Robert Brown

April 05, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are very pleased to hear about your no pressure experience here at Ganley Ford West. We hope that we can continue to earn your business as well as your trust. We hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle, please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you. Thank you again!

G
4/02/2016

"The invisible customer"

My son was getting his truck looked at while that was going on we decided to look at new cars. I noticed there were a lot of available salesman but no one wanted to help. We walked around for a half an hour inside and outside of the showroom. And, if that wasn't bad enough his truck is still broke I guess it takes a long time to get parts.. Was told no loner was available and just to pickup his truck as long as he didn't drive to Florida he would be OK. We are getting close to the two weeks mark and still broken. If ganley ford knew how many cars I have bought from ganley subaru. So yes I am a customer. So my opinion find another ford dealeship.

Frank

no idea what you are requiring
3/22/2016

"buying a car"

buying a new car is about as much fun as root canel. finally after visiting 4 dealerships. and 2 to ganly ford west iwas able to get a saleman to work with me.. Ed schurdell. good product knowledge and patience. salesmanager also flexable. we got it done.

March 23, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are excited that we were able to work with you and get you into a new vehicle. The team at Ganley Ford West hopes that you are enjoying your new ride and we look forward to working with you in the future months and years to come. Thank you for your business, we appreciate it!

jeff whoolery
3/22/2016

"REALLY HAPPY"

Scott,Robert brown and Shirley really helped make this a really good experience great team work.truck was really clean and Scott Frye explained things well.

Lisy was great also

March 22, 2016

Congratulations on your Truck! We are happy to hear about your experience here at Ganley Ford West! We hope that you continue to enjoy your truck. We look forward to working with you in the months and years to come! Thank you for your business.

Kim0057
3/18/2016

"Wonderful Experience"

I really felt comfortable at Ganley Ford West. There was no hassle when turning my mother's lease vehicle after she past away last year. I made my mind up to purchase/lease my next vehicle. Everyone was very helpful in my decision making, no pressure. Thank you another satisfied customer!

Morgan DiDonna

March 19, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are very pleased to hear about you comfortable experience here at Ganley Ford West. We are here to work with you, help guide you and assist with your buying/ leasing experience, we would not want to pressure or make any decisions for you. We hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you in the months and years to come. Thank you again we appreciate your business.

Jessica31
3/01/2016

"EXCELLENCE "

Mark Rezzaro and Morgan Didonna over at Ganley Ford West helped our family find a 2010 Grand Caravan with LOW mileage that was just perfect for our family! Finding a vehicle can be a big headache, but THANKS to the wonder staff at Ganley Ford West who made our experience nothing but wonderful!!! I greatly appreciate the time that Mark and Morgan put forth on finding a vehicle. They listened to every detail about what we wanted in a vehicle and they went above and beyond to make sure we found everything we asked for. Our family found a new dealership. See you guys in three years!! Thank you again to our new friends at Ganley Ford West!!!! Jessica & Jose

Mark Rezzaro & Morgan Didonna

March 01, 2016

Congratulations on your vehicle purchase! We are so very excited for you and your family! We are happy to hear about your experience here at Ganley Ford West. We are here for you in the weeks, months, years to come for all of your service, parts, and vehicle needs. We look forward to working with you. Thank you again and we appreciate your business and kind words.

Reviews of Scott Frye