Ganley Ford West

Ganley Ford West

Call
Ganley Ford West Info
About Ganley Ford West

Welcome to Ganley Ford West! Located in Cleveland, OH, Ganley Ford West is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Ganley Ford West a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-408-6285 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department

About Ganley Ford West

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

hmiceli
12/20/2014

"We will defiantly be back!"

I recently purchased my Ford Explorer Sport from this dealership and on late Sunday afternoon we found ourselves at Ganley Ford off of Loraine Ave. in Cleveland. Our salesmen Ed, and the sales manager Mike Hamilton were fantastic. They had our vehicle waiting for us when we pulled on the lot. They were quick and easy with the process, and honestly went above and beyond to make sure we got the best financing, deals, and every rebate they could think of. We literally might as well have stole it! Not only that, but they were down to earth and really just an absolute pleasure to work with. I will defiantly be going back if we ever need to make another purchase. If you're in the area and looking for a vehicle stop in and tell them I sent you. I promise you won't be disappointed. I'm so happy with my Ford Explorer Sport, and I know they will continue to service me even over the life of the vehicle. Just thought I'd share!!!!!

December 22, 2014

Congratulations on your new Ford Explorer Sport! We are always pleased to hear about positive experiences here at Ganley Ford West. On behalf of the whole Ganley Ford West team I would like to thank you for your time and your business! Our relationship is only just beginning, so please let us know if you have any questions or need to schedule a service visit. We look forward to working with you in months and years to come. THANK YOU!

jerry.murphy.75
11/19/2014

"No title"

Nothing to add other than the above. This isn't my first rodeo; I've purchased there new Ford Taurus cars in 2000, 2004, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and now 2015.

Bob Brown

November 21, 2014

Ganley Ford West would like to Thank You for your continued business and we look forward to serving you in the future and we hope that we continue to meet all of your needs!

docredbeard
10/23/2014

"2ND PURCHASE CUSTOMER FOR LIFE "

Great sales reps..great deals and geat service. Buy there u wont be disapointed. After you buy go there for service. Fair pricing and serice and service dept is the best ive ever delt with.

Ruth and Don and Mark Ressano

October 23, 2014

The Ganley Ford West Team would like to thank you for sharing your positive experiences throughout both the sales and service departments. We look forward to working with you in the future for future service and vehicle needs. Thank You!

kcole77
10/20/2014

"Service Department is deplorable"

I brought my car in far a minor screw replacement that was covered under warranty. After waiting for 2 hours, I was told the part neededvto be ordered. I called when I didnt hear back a week later and was told the part just arrived. I sat for another 2 hours to be told the wrong part had been ordered! After almost a month, I called again after not hearing from service and was told the screw was being painted at the body shop! I never knew a plastic screw needed to be painted. I arrived to find that they had ordered a completely unneeded part and the plastic screw had been in stock in the parts departments all along. I left my carvto be gassed and detailed after all of the trouble and arrived to pick it up and my vehicle was not even there! I have never experienced such terrible service. There is no communication and every person wants to point the blame finger at someone else! Horrible doesn't even describe my experience. I will never go there again!

service manager, parts manager, service technicians, service

October 21, 2014

Thank you for contacting Ganley Ford West in regards to your past service experience. I appreciate you making us aware of your recent service visit. I apologize that you were not satisfied with your last service visit. I will contact our Service Manager whom would then like to contact you in an attempt to work everything out with you. We pride our selves on Customer Service and would like the opportunity to reach out to you. I would like to ask you to please send over your contact information to ford.ganleywest@gmail.com

TinyMite
10/01/2014

"First Class Sales Help"

We found ourselves in unexpected need of a new vehicle - fast. The folks at Ganley Ford West - from the service representative who advised us about our needs and alerted us as to what was currently available, to the sales manager, to our salesman, to the finance person - all gave us their full attention to accommodate our needs. Even though we felt bad that these folks have to work on a Sunday, it was extremely helpful to us in our urgent situation. Everyone was friendly and as helpful as could be. We would have no problem recommending Ganley Ford to friends and family.

October 02, 2014

Ganley Ford West is pleased to hear about your helpful and positive experience through out all departments. Congratulations on your new vehicle! We will continue to meet and exceed your service, finance and your vehicle needs. Thank you for your business, we look forward to working with you in the future.

ted.makrinos
9/24/2014

"best service,price,staff."

This honestly isn't your typical dealership. I have never been to a dealership that actually treats you like more than a paycheck. They answered every question, helped me with any issues without delay. The staff at Ganley Ford West truly does care and helps in every way possible. I actually enjoy going to this dealership. I would not recommend any other place to get a vehicle than here. Thank you again guys!!

September 25, 2014

Ganley Ford West is pleased to hear about your great experiences! Our staff strives ourselves on Customer Service. We truley care about our guests and getting to know and understand their needs . Congratulations on your vehicle! We look forward to working with you as well as your friends and family in the future. Please call us if you need anything at all.

bgdddy1
8/18/2014

"It goes without saying that Ganley Ford is tops ."

Ganley ford is as i said toops and its sales people and service, unfornatually the service department i dont rember the young lady that helped us was outstanding, gut needless to say, Scott Fry and Robert Brown, you are lucky to have such profesional people and yes I will be back, thanks guys , Mr. Gnley should give you all a pay raise!

August 19, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Ganley Ford West is happy to hear about your positive experience with Scott and Robert. We look forward to working with you in the future.

cprebish
8/14/2014

"Bought another new car from C.J. Excellence in Motion!!"

Wouldn't buy a new vehicle from anyone but CJ. She is my go to salesperson. Really not a salesperson at all, just an honest, hard worker. She'll get the deal done. No hard sell... Go figure. Politics maybe, but who cares as she gets to where you want to be financially. On another note, I believe the dealership closed at 6pm the day I purchased the car. BELIEVE THIS... All necessary staff stayed until about 8pm in an effort to prep & detail the vehicle so I could leave with it that night! Because of C.J.'s patience & ability to actually "hear what the customer is saying," the dealership is off the charts. Hoping the dealership appreciates her, she's a gem in a global sales mine field. Simply awesome experience.

August 14, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase! Ganley Ford West is always excited to see returning customers. We strive on honest, friendly and well trained employees. We do our best to accommodate our customers to make the car buying decision as easy as possible. We hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle. We look forward to working with you in the future.

aebotti
8/13/2014

"Strongly Recommend!"

I was very happy with my recent purchase of a Ford Edge from a good friend, Tony Overman, who is a car salesman at Ganley Ford West. He dedicated a lot of time to talking with me and helping me find a car that I would love and would be a great deal. Tony worked to help me get the best deal possible. All of the employees that I interacted with at the dealership were friendly and helpful. I feel very confident in my decision to purchase a vehicle from this dealership and would strongly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a good deal and salespersons who are knowledgeable in their field and will work hard to help them find exactly what they want.

August 14, 2014

Congratulations on your new Ford Edge! Ganley Ford West is happy to hear about your positive car buying experience. I am glad Tony was able to find you the vehicle you wanted at a great deal. We hope that you are enjoying your Ford Edge. Please contact us if you have any questions on your Edge.

jkelch
8/01/2014

"Best Experience ever"

I liked the fact the Kelly Kidd went beyond the call of duty to help me out buying my car. Being pre-approved over the phone was great. She even brought the car out to me, and came the next day to help me out getting comfortable with the car computer. She really made me feel comfortable and then come to find out she knew my son too. Kelly is a real keeper. I hope Ford is proud of her, as I am of buying a car from her.

August 05, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are so happy to hear about your great car buying experience. Ganley Ford West is proud to have such hard working associates like Kelly who will take their time with the customers to make them feel comfortable. If you have any questions please let Kelly or any of the Ganley Ford West staff know. Enjoy your new car!

Reviews of Mike Hamilton