Read Reviews Ganley Ford West

Pam KoglmanSales Consultant3 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Ganley Ford West

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Ganley Ford West has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Ganley Ford West

Welcome to Ganley Ford West! Located in Cleveland, OH, Ganley Ford West is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Ganley Ford West a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 888-408-6285 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department

Our Location

6/21/2014 2:49:09 PM

Mike HamiltonMike Hamilton
Tony OvermanTony Overman

My Review Of Ganley Ford West:

As someone that used to be in the business many years ago, it was great to be able to walk it off the street, get greeted right away and feel comfortable with the dealership.
They really didn't have to sell me on anything, I bought in to feeling comfortable around the staff.
I told them my situation, what I was looking for and they came back to me with options.
Quick, easy, painless. Will recommend to anyone!

Added: 6/23/2014 12:39:34 PM

Thank you for stopping into Ganley Ford West and allowing our staff to work with you and meet your vehicle needs! We are happy to hear how Quick and Easy the process went for you. I hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle. Please contact your Sales Person or anyone here at Ganley Ford if you have any questions. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Twitter
"It's back! Customer Service @ it's finest!"

Tygress
6/17/2014 10:39:57 PM

Nathan NaylorNathan Naylor

My Review Of Ganley Ford West:

7yrs ago after we moved here, my husband & I went to Ganley West to buy a car. After being hunted down in the lot the salesperson talked down to us the whole 10 minutes that we were outside. I asked if we could go inside and talk about making a deal on a certain car and the salesperson agreed, but stated we may not have enough money for the car! Seriously??? How'd he deduct that? By judging our appearance? We were so offended that we walked out and swore NEVER to buy from this dealership again!
However, this past Saturday I past the lot and I did see a great price on an SUV, so I stopped ( my husband refused to step out of our car!)
Elonzo came over to me & asked what I needed, he showed me the car & answered anything I asked him. He was AWESOME, no pressure and went out of his way to make THIS EXPERIENCE THIS TIME a better one then the last one and even made my husband feel comfortable (after I got him out of the car)and I would definitely go there again!
We also talked to Nathan, the finance Manager and the GM and felt very taken care of!
Nice job there Elonzo and the new team, keep it up!!!
Liz & Larry Allen

Added: 6/18/2014 9:35:11 AM

Ganley Ford West would like to thank you for returning and giving us another chance. We are happy to hear that Elonzo was an AWESOME sales associate for both you and your husband! Congratulations on your new car. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Twitter
"Best car experience I have ever had!!"

kcruthie
6/10/2014 6:16:22 PM

Scott FryeScott Frye

My Review Of Ganley Ford West:

The experience I had with Scott Frye at Ganley Ford West is superior to any I have had in the past with other dealerships. I have purchased 5 vehicles since 1998 and none of these transactions can compare to this one. I was treated with the utmost respect in all aspects of the transaction,from my first meeting with Scott to dealing with the finance department. I was impressed with everyone I came in contact with at this dealership. The internet person,Morgan, whom I had talked with on the phone even came out and met me and introduced herself. The General Manager, Robert Brown, whom I also met, has surrounded himself with what I feel are really good people. Scott made sure I did not leave the dealership without being totally familiar with the car. He syncd my phone for me,and even had me come back the next day to do the same for a new phone that I was getting,plus set up all the Sirius stations I had picked out and answer all my questions that came up after driving the car for a day. I feel totally confident that if I have any questions or concerns going forward, that he will be there for me. I cannot say enough positive things about Scott and all the people I met at Ganley. Even though I was just there to lease a Focus, I was treated like I was buying the most expensive car there!!! I will tell all my friends about this experience and definitely recommend Scott Frye at Ganley Ford West.

Added: 6/11/2014 3:06:20 PM

We are happy to hear that you had such an awesome experience! Ganley Ford West would like to Thank You for your business and Congratulate you on your Ford Focus lease! We appreciate the opportunity to exceed your needs. We look forward to working with you in the future! Please call if you have any questions or if there is anything we can do for you.

Twitter
"Extremely disappointed with the lack of professionalism"

aaronaby

receptionists
and service department

2.0

My Review Of Ganley Ford West:

I ordered a part for my truck a week in advance, and showed up for my early appointment just to find out they didn't have the part my car needed. They said they had put it in someone else's car. I had to reschedule my appointment for the next week. Another instance I ordered and paid for a part and the installation on their website. I showed up and was told the prices were incorrect and were actually higher. The third and final time I went to the dealer they found 2 oil leaks on the rear axle and on the transmission. They told me they didn't have the necessary parts in stock. They said they would order it. Two weeks went by, and I called back. They assured me they would call back the following week. A month has now gone by, and I still have not received a call. I would not recommend this dealer to anyone. They truly have the worst customer service I have encountered. Their managers, service department, and receptionists do not know how to follow through or be professional.

"Great service"

john.haddad1
5/19/2014 10:54:08 PM

Kelly  KiddKelly Kidd

My Review Of Ganley Ford West:

Kelly provided exceptional service, working very hard to get my family into the car we were after at the price we could afford. Great job!

Added: 5/20/2014 10:36:12 AM

Thank You for giving Ganley Ford West the opportunity to earn your business. We are happy to hear about your exceptional experience with Kelly! We look forward to working with in months and years to come. Congratulations!

Twitter
"Recent New Lease of Ford Fusion"

strnisha
5/19/2014 3:39:43 PM

Bob SoderquistBob Soderquist

My Review Of Ganley Ford West:

Came in to explore options associated with turning in a prior lease deal. Had not made a decision whether to stay with Ganley or to lease another Ford. After reviewing with Bob and the sales manager they worked on a deal that made sense for me leasing a new Fusion, plus we completed the transaction in one afternoon and I drove away extremely pleased in my new car.

Added: 5/19/2014 4:03:25 PM

Ganley Ford West would like to THANK YOU for the opportunity to exceed your needs. We are very pleased to hear that we were able to earn your business. We look forward to working with you for any of your future needs. Congratulations on your vehicle and we hope that you are enjoying it!

"Elonzo and Nate"

JohnSpat
5/6/2014 3:55:11 PM

Nate  FordNate Ford

My Review Of Ganley Ford West:

Elonzo and Nate are good at what they do and were on top everything from the start. They sold me a truck.
Thanks, see you next year. John

Added: 5/6/2014 4:31:09 PM

Thank you for choosing Ganley Ford West. Congratulations on your new vehicle! We look forward to working with you in the future!

"Worth the wait!"

tigert
5/6/2014 1:16:23 PM

Scott FryeScott Frye
Tony OvermanTony Overman

My Review Of Ganley Ford West:

This was our first experience with Ford. Everyone we encountered (and more behind the scenes) worked with us to get us exactly what we wanted and needed. It took awhile, but they were able to get us a great deal with Ford Financing and lowered our payments from what we originally thought they would be. They made sure all the t's were crossed and i's dotted and while that may have taken awhile to finalize, they did a great job keeping us entertained, walked us through all the bells and whistles on our new car and made sure that when we did leave, we were confident in our deal, confident in our new car and confident we made the right choice not only in the dealership, but in every decision we made. We've had our new car for a few days now and are loving every second of it.

Added: 5/6/2014 2:44:10 PM

Ganley Ford West would like to THANK YOU for the opportunity to exceed your needs. We are very pleased to hear about your positive car buying experience! We strive to make your experience with Ganley Ford West a good one – for the life of your vehicle. We are excited to hear that you are loving your new vehicle! Congratulations! We look forward to working with you in the future.

"Excellent to work with"

JonMast
4/30/2014 10:44:01 PM

Nate  FordNate Ford

My Review Of Ganley Ford West:

Mr Harvey and Mr Ford were friendly and easy to work with. They got me into the truck I wanted at the price I wanted to pay. I would recommend both Nate and Elonzo and Ganley Ford West.

Added: 5/1/2014 10:40:24 AM

Ganley Ford West would like to thank you for the opportunity to meet your needs. We are pleased to hear that both Elonzo and Nate were able to get you in the vehicle that you wanted at the price you wanted. The Ganley Ford West team looks forward to working with you in the future!

"Great place"

crush400
4/27/2014 6:52:59 PM

Bolaji AdeyemiBolaji Adeyemi

My Review Of Ganley Ford West:

Everyone is so heplpful, and always nice, Bolaji always offers you a drink and if they dont have it he will go buy it for you.He wants to make sure your happy with the purchase and service. the service dept, spends time talking to you after repairs are made and before. They all make sure your visit is a good one.

Added: 4/28/2014 11:43:38 AM

Thank you for giving Ganley Ford West the opportunity to meet your vehicle needs. We are pleased to hear about your positive experience. We are here to assist you with any future needs.

Reviews 11-20 >>