Ganley Subaru of Bedford

Jeremy Eisenberg

April 10, 2017

"Great!"

- Xenia Skin Care

We purchased our first Subaru, we love everything about the car. The process of buying a new car was very easy with Julia. Thank you Julia!

March 24, 2017

"Felt Like Family"

- Gina H.

My car shopping experience with the Ganley dealerships began at the VW location in Bedford, and from the moment I walked in the door I felt comfortable and confident about the experience I was about to have. The atmosphere was bright and cheery, and I felt like a priority--the excitement was high! However, I guess I should back up because my engagement with the dealership began a few days before this first visit. After browsing online a bit, I decided to chat with Joe Walker. Over the next couple of days Joe and I went back and forth many, many times fine tuning his understanding of what my wants and needs were--style, function and budget. He was readily available for any questions I had about different cars, and throughout the process I learned a lot; I truly feel that he knew what was best for me because of the time he took to get to know me. Joe worked REALLY hard to find a super deal for me, despite some tricky financial circumstances on my end. And I mean, he ran all sorts of cars with all sorts of financing options--in other words, he dedicated a large amount of time on finding me an excellent car. Because of Joe, I am now driving around in a 2017 Subaru Impreza Hatchback and couldn't be happier (neither could the rest of the family)! Joe is a very authentic and patient, and you can't help but feel like he cares about you and the car you buy. He took me over to the Subaru lot to test drive, and as he introduced me to his coworkers it was apparent how respected he is by his peers. Everyone at Ganley seems like a big family, and they treated me like family too. I will probably never buy a car anywhere else. Joe's a gem, and anyone looking for a no pressure, quality car buying experience should go see him--tell him Gina sent you! ;)

March 07, 2017

"Easy, professional. A pleasure minus the stress/"

- DANIEL F. LEARY

Joe Walker met us at the door as we pulled in. The test drive took 15 minutes, The deal confirmation took 10. One of the best experiences my wife and I have had and we have had some nightmares. Prior to the visit, Joe and I had communicated via email and text. That was helpful to the whole process.

New 2015 Volkswagen Passat, $31905