Ganley Subaru of Bedford

PRE OWNED MANAGER

Jeremy Eisenberg, General Sales Manager, Ganley Subaru of Bedford

Jeremy Eisenberg

January 29, 2017

"It was fine - I already knew the car I wanted to look at "

- Hann142

Very one was friendly and fine. It seemed like a straight forward deal. Nothing outstanding. Everyone was was doing there jobs. I wish Mildred could have answered some of our questions without out having to go to the manager all the time.

January 16, 2017

"Bought a new Outback"

- Shane

Joe Walker made the transaction fair, easy and comfortable. We walked out with a new Outback in only a couple of hours... I couldn't ask for more!

December 13, 2016

"Never again!"

- mcintyre230

I took my Subaru in for service and a nail was found in my tire during the inspection. I was told by service that my tire could not be repaired. The nail was about an inch and 1/2 in from the sidewall, I was told that it was too close to the sidewall to be fixed and that I would need to buy a new tire for $250. After speaking with the tech who worked on my vehicle who gave me a major attitude I told them that I would take my vehicle elsewhere. I took my Subaru to a tire shop who informed me that the nail did not puncture my tire, they simply pulled it out in seconds and did not charge me a dime for it. As you could imagine I was furious and I will never return to Subaru of Bedford Ohio again.

New 2015 Volkswagen Passat, $31905