Ganley Village Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Nick Zaucha, Product Specialist, Ganley Village Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Nick Zaucha

Product Specialist

May 20, 2017

"Everything was great fast and everything went smooth"

- Jo

Eric Bard was very nice and friendly he worked hard on getting everything I wanted to get me the jeep renegade I wanted right to down to the color I wanted and was kind to show me how to set everything up had all the paper work so I wasn't in there very long. Bob Kukwa was also very nice and friendly he also worked hard on the paper work was really fast didn't take long 15-20 minutes if that. Everybody was very nice if I was waiting just a second they made sure I was taking care of, went out of there way to stop and talk and asked if I wanted water

Eric Bard
Bob Kukwa

May 19, 2017

"Great Customer Service"

- BMiller

Super friendly staff! Eric was great! Loved his knowledge of wranglers. He was super easy to talk to and personable. Al made sure he got me the best deal possible! Great work! Definitely recommend this dealership, well worth the hour drive for me!!

Eric Bard
Al Uber

May 19, 2017

"Great no hassle experience! "

- Brian M.

Had a great car buying experience. Troy was awesome! He helped us find exactly what we were looking for. And helped us get something in our price range with no pressure. I was expecting to be there most of the day but troy had us back on the road in just a few hours. Troy is the best salesman I've ever dealt with by far! Just an overall fantastic experience!

Troy Rossman