Ganley Volkswagen of Bedford

Schawn Smith Jr

July 23, 2017

"Great experience!"

- JennK

Joe was great to work with. Not pushy, patient with me making decisions about what I wanted, informative...overall, really great service. I called him on a Thursday asking about options at the end of my lease; we communicated throughout the day and I drove home later that night with a new lease. I highly recommend him!

Joe Walker

July 17, 2017

"Great car buying experience"

- crawfobm

I bought a new Atlas and Mildred Savage was awesome. She listened to me as I explained the deal I wanted. She presented facts and was very straightforward. She knew the VW product very well (even on new vehicle that has been only out for a little while). Overall, she helped me get a fair deal and made the experience very pleasant. Time for me is very precious and she made sure I was in and out of there very quickly.

Other Employees : Major

July 12, 2017

"New Lease"

- Sabrina F.

Mildred was able to help me find the best option for my growing family. She presented me with a vehicle that had all of the options that I was looking for and more!

Mildred Savage