Ganley Volkswagen of Bedford

Howard Micenmacher, VW Sales, Ganley Volkswagen of Bedford

Howard Micenmacher

VW Sales

March 27, 2017

"My experience at dealership was great."

- Latesha Gooden

When I went into the dealership I met with Mildred Savage the Sales/Leasing lady and we instantly clicked. She made sure that I got into the car that I wanted on the same day I went into the dealership. I got a quality car that I really love and I know I'm going to keep it forever.

March 25, 2017

"My experience with Ms.Mildred Savage at Ganley VW."

- Ramona Palmer

I went into Ganley VW in Bedford Ohio and I received the best Customer Service That you can ask for when your looking to purchase a vehicle.Ms.Mildred Savage was Great!.Very professional.She made my experience easy.

March 24, 2017

"Outstanding service!"

- Natasha Jarvis

Ganley Volkswagen in Bedford Ohio made the whole car buying experience very easy. They were all very kind and had very good customer service skills. When it is time to look for another car or a friend or family member needs a vehicle, they will be highly recommended. Hands down best car buying experience we ever had. Ask for Joe Walker, he will get you what you want. Thanks Ganley Volkswagen of Bedford!

New 2015 Volkswagen Passat, $31905