Garavel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

300 Westport Ave, Norwalk, Connecticut 06851
Closed 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM Hours

Rony Gonzalez, Finance Manager, Garavel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Rony Gonzalez

"Wrangler Rob" McGuire, Certified Sales Consultant, Garavel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

"Wrangler Rob" McGuire

Renzo Pineiro, Certified Sales Consultant, Garavel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Renzo Pineiro

D'Andre  Brown, Certified Sales Consultant, Garavel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

D'Andre Brown

January 16, 2017

"New Jeep Wrangler purchase/ Trade in of old Jeep Wrangler"

- Dennis and Martha

We custom ordered a new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited for Garavel. Everyone we came in contact with were a pleasure to work with. This includes our sales consultant, Sal Lodice, sales manager Mark Koenig, business manager Rony Gonzalez and LIsa L'archesvesque. Pricing was very fair on the new car and the trade in of our old car. Communicadtion by Sal was very good -- he kept us fully informed about our order status -- and delivered the new jeep slightly earlier than first planned. Staff were very attentive and took the time needed to bring the sale to conclusion. My wife and I both walked away informed about how to use the new jeep and encouraged to call with any questions we have as the weather improves and we want to remove the top. We are happy to recommend Garavel.

January 14, 2017

"purchasing used explorer"

- Kens

Great experience working with this dealership. Kyle was very accommodating and great to work with. Any concerns that I may have had were put to bed immediately

January 14, 2017

"Custom ordered, Garavel delivered!"

- R77

Custom ordered the vehicle I wanted. Shopped around to other dealers all via email. All other dealers didn't really give me time of day and insisted I come to their place to discuss. Garavel respected my busy schedule.

New 2017 Jeep Wrangler