Garavel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

300 Westport Ave,
Norwalk, Connecticut 06851
Garavel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Garavel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Garavel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is a new and pre-owned vehicle dealer in Norwalk also providing automotive service and parts for all Chrysler group cars. We carry the full line of all new Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge Ram vehicles, as well as an extensive selection of high-quality pre-owned cars. Need financing? We have a variety of options to fit your specific situation. In addition to an extensive inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles, Garavel provides service and maintenance to keep your car in great condition. We Our experienced technicians are ASE-certified and trained to work on all Chrysler makes, and receive regular training from the Chrysler Academy. Each new or pre-owned vehicle purchase comes with a lifetime of oil changes. We also offer EarlyBird/NightOwl drop-off, and a complimentary rental car with any major service

About Garavel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Learn More

1,413 Dealership Reviews
JustMe
9/28/2016

"Great service"

Great service! Friendly people to work with!! My first experience dealing with the great folks at Garavel I was amazed at how simple and pleasurable team of sales people made my purchase. I was so happy with my first interaction. So happy to do business with Annie, I will be back next time again, for sure.

Celibth
9/28/2016

"Excellent sales and customer care!!!"

It was a pleasure to work with Annie, Rob, and the rest of the Garavel team. They were able to find exactly what we wanted at the right price and with our needs 100% in the forefront. This was our second Jeep with Garavel and it will not be our last. Thank you!!!

AmyW
9/27/2016

"Easy, helpful service "

I came in on a Friday and was introduced to D'Andre and from the first handshake and smile I knew he was gonna be a great fit as a salesman for me. I knew I wanted a wrangler unlimited so he walked me through the options. He was understanding of my crunch time as I needed to get to work. So we took one for a test drive and decided on what color and model. When I came back to pick up my dream car he made it smooth and helpful. I will definitely give his name to anyone I know looking into buying a new car. When I went to sign all my paper work Rony was patience and made it fun and it's a big purchase. If you're looking to getting a Jeep, go to Garavel.

DMccormack

"Garaval Jeep"

Just bought my first jeep from the team over at Garavel Jeep in Norwalk, I worked with the salesman Sean Daly and I couldn't be happier with the overall process. I stopped in looking for prices and an idea of what I can afford and Sean for weeks kept me in mind and helped find me the perfect vehicle. He called me weeks later when the Jeep I wanted came in. He did everything in his power to make sure I had the chance to see it and look at it before it was sold. He never pushed me to spend more money or buy something I could not afford. He truly cared about getting me in my dream Jeep within my budget range. He kept me informed throughout the process and found answers to all the questions I had even if he did not know off the top of his head. Took all my concerns into consideration and made sure the service team took care of any problems or cleaning they had to do. Sean truly cares about his customers and making them happy. If you are looking for a new car/SUV head down to Garaval and ask for Sean, you wont regret it. Thanks again Sean.

bianchi78
9/26/2016

"Long trip for a new Jeep"

I had to travel over 2 hours to get the jeep I wanted. The trip was worth the drive and left there with a new Jeep Wrangler. Wrangler Rob was very pleasant and very helpful. Entire Staff was great and a very clean and organized showroom.

jdeluca1

"aaaaa"

A good overall experience on a hard to find 2016 with the features that I was looking for in my next vehicle. A pleasant experience

Captainbill
9/26/2016

"Great car buying experience"

Everything that was agreed to was done by a very professional staff. Dondre Edwards was extremely helpful, friendly, and a pleasure to have as a sales consultant.

Heatherb126
9/25/2016

"Great sales professionals, always put the customer first. "

I had a wonderful experience buying my car. The sales professionals were so helpful and were willing to do whatever necessary to find me the perfect car, at an affordable price. Not only are they friendly, they are genuinely concerned with your happiness with your purchase. All around great experience, my family and I will definitely be back!

maria01ram
9/23/2016

"Great people and great experience!"

Renzo was the best and so patient with me and my family. We test drove 3 different cars. And there was never any pressure at all! It was the best experience, especially since it was my first time buying a car. I am definitely going to recommend this place to anyone looking for a great car with an even better experience.

Kmpatt
9/22/2016

"Timely Help"

Kevin really helped to move the process along. I was strapped for time and I was able to get in and out with what I was looking for!

1 - 10 of 1,413 results