Garavel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Annie Granchelli

March 23, 2017

"Wrangler Rob is a Pro."

- BardWatcher

I was referred to this dealer by a good friend, and was pleased to meet a professional long-term Jeep salesman who knew his stuff, listened carefully to my questions, answered them quickly and didn't oversell anything or overwhelm me with a million extraneous details or choices. He made his own decisions and the process was smooth and uncomplicated. The easiest car-buying experience I've had.

March 22, 2017

"Stress Free Car Buying"

- Douglas F

Having worked with Kyle O'Melia in the past, I expected excellent service. He far surpassed my expectations. From locating the truck I wanted and getting it delivered to me in a timely manner, Kyle is the best. This being my third car with Garavel Jeep Dodge, I feel like I'm walking into a friends house rather than a car dealership. Many of the staff know me by name. I always shop around for the best deal on the vehicle I'm interested in leasing, and I always wind up back at Garavel Jeep Dodge. Their fair pricing and great service are a credit to every member of the staff. Today Carlos Trindade worked his magic with the pricing and financing to come up with a monthly payment that was much lower per month than I could have hoped for. I almost felt like I was taking unfair advantage of them. A feeling that not all car buyers have when leaving a dealership after the deal is signed. Not to forget the service department (having not dealt with them much due to reliability of their vehicles I lease) my dealings with oil changes and routine maintenance have been trouble free. Vehicles were always returned clean and when promised. If you are looking to buy or lease a Jeep or Dodge vehicle I highly recommend you give Garavel Jeep Dodge serious consideration if you want a great haggle-free deal on a new car. No gimmicky games or stressful negotiations to get what you came to them for. A quality vehicle at a respectable price. Thank you all.

March 21, 2017

"Great experience"

- Niccasey

This is the second car I've gotten through Garavel in Norwalk in under a year. Excellent service, very friendly people who work hard to get the job done to satisfaction.

Used 2008 Chevrolet Silverado, $14200