Garavel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

300 Westport Ave,
Norwalk, Connecticut 06851
Garavel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Garavel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Garavel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is a new and pre-owned vehicle dealer in Norwalk also providing automotive service and parts for all Chrysler group cars. We carry the full line of all new Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge Ram vehicles, as well as an extensive selection of high-quality pre-owned cars. Need financing? We have a variety of options to fit your specific situation. In addition to an extensive inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles, Garavel provides service and maintenance to keep your car in great condition. We Our experienced technicians are ASE-certified and trained to work on all Chrysler makes, and receive regular training from the Chrysler Academy. Each new or pre-owned vehicle purchase comes with a lifetime of oil changes. We also offer EarlyBird/NightOwl drop-off, and a complimentary rental car with any major service

About Garavel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Learn More

• Full Vehicle Detail available
1,316 Dealership Reviews
Walisa9
7/25/2016

"Henry Wilkes was an excellent sales person a"

Henry Wilkes made my buying experience an easy stress free one. I did visit other jeep locations but this one by far provided the most service and excellent customer service

Vinman
7/24/2016

""Wrangler Rob" knows his Jeeps!"

I was acknowledged upon entry into the dealership. No looking around for a salesman. Met "Wrangler Rob" and he helped from start to finish on my Jeep Wrangler. He had great Jeep knowledge and kept me informed about my Wrangler's ETA to the dealership.

JETChalkenger
7/21/2016

"Rocking 392 Shaker and my Dealer"

D'Andre went the extra mile to make buying my Chalkenger not a challenge. He and to whole dealer was very accommodating to my schedule.

Joyce
7/19/2016

"Great Experience!"

I heard from friends that Annie Granchelli at Garavel was the person to see to make the experience of leasing my next car easy and professional. What I heard was exactly correct! I went to see Annie last Saturday and within 3 days, I had my new car. Annie was professional, answered every question I had with clarity and made my experience such a positive one. I left Garavel feeling like I was taken care of because of Annie. If you are looking for a new car - she is the one to see!

Segaroni
7/18/2016

"Road Trip 2 Begins"

This is my second Jeep Grand Cherokee and I'm even more excited about this one than my first! I came into the new showroom area of Garavel believing I can trust Kyle O'Melia to quickly get me into a new 2016 Grand Cherokee Limited addition at a great price, with new features and a unique new color, and he delivered. Everything was quick and smooth including the final finance piece with Paula Ramos. I was off the lot and on the road smiling all the way in my recon green new ride. So I'm off to my next road trip. See you down the trail!

drivingisgreat
7/18/2016

"Enjoyable experience"

I recently returned to Garavel after I leased my first vehicle from them a year and a half ago. I was greeted by an amazing, funny, and attentive sale person, Annie Granchelli. She was so helpful, we returned for a third time for our son. Annie was not just a sales person, she connected with us as a mother of a teen and totally knew what we were looking for! It was such a pleasurable experience because she was so human, not a pushy sales person! Paula Ramos was also a pleasure to work with. Extremely professional and organized! Had a chance to meet Big Mike. He was very nice as well! There was one other person who from the very beginning made me feel so comfortable while I waited for my salesperson. She is the young lady that sits and the door when you first come in, I am so sorry I don't have her name because she is an asset to your dealership! We will be sure to return!!

Nkays

"Challenger Scat Pack"

I came to Garavel Dodge for my last purchase, and I plan to come back again. Annie makes the normally intimidating and nerve racking process of car sales more like catching up with an old friend, as she is wonderful and a pleasure to deal with. Paula was transparent and informative In regards to my financing questions, and also easy to talk to as well as friendly! Cannot say enough about my overwhelmingly positive experiences at this dealership.

Bucky
7/17/2016

"Henry Welkes is 100% customer satisfaction"

So Henry spent a lot of time with us and was very patient. Customer Satisfaction with no pressure a successful combination The test drive of the vehicle really convinced us that the jeep was worth the price

Kochie23

"Henry Rocks! 😎"

Henry was so informative, fun and easy to work with. No pressure. He made it happen for us! We couldn't be more satisfied. Thanks Henry!!

Ruggs27
7/16/2016

"Second time around and Another Fantastic Experience"

I have just purchased a second vehicle from Anne Granchelli at Garavel in less than a year. Anne works hard to make the experience of purchasing a car as easy and painless as possible. Anne is a pleasure to deal with, we were in and out with our new cars the same day. No games, no hassle, I highly recommend Anne and Garavel.

1 - 10 of 1,316 results