Garber Honda

Annie  Bochno , Sales Advisor, Garber Honda

Annie Bochno

Sales Advisor

March 20, 2017

"Gina was great. We had a wonderful experience. "

- Christina Carrick

All the people were really nice. Gina was wonderful and made everything work out the way we wanted. I would definitely buy a car from them again. I would recommend anyone who is searching for a Honda to go there. They didn't have the exact vehicle we wanted but found one for us.

March 13, 2017

"Came to look Wednesday & came home with a new CR-V Thursday"

- mk11

I had met with a couple of dealerships before stopping into Garber. Annie greeted me warmly and she knew exactly what I was looking for. She and Gene knew that I wanted the blue 2017 CR-V and located one nearby. They took me on a tour of the dealership and reassured me that the service department would treat me right, as I've had issues with other dealerships in the area. They worked really hard to get me where I wanted to be, and they were professional every step of the way. I don't think I've ever loved a new vehicle more than my new CR-V!! Annie and Gene restored my faith in dealers. Every person I encountered at Garber said hello and had a smile for me. Hoping that this experience is replicated over and over in the future!

March 12, 2017

"My 5th car with Garber!"

- Dm

I am a repeat customer. The customer service is always excellent, and the quality of cars are outstanding. Pete MacCracken promptly answered all my questions, found a car that was perfect for my needs, at a price that I am happy with.

New 2017 Honda Accord, $36790