Garber Honda

Annie  Bochno , Sales Advisor, Garber Honda

Annie Bochno

Sales Advisor

August 16, 2017

"Can't say enough good things about Gina"

- vbardos523

Prior to walking into Garber, I was dreading having to buy a new car, mostly because I did not want to deal with the sales people or even a dealership overall. I came from having an absolute TERRIBLE experience purchasing and maintaining my previous vehicle. It was a nightmare. Gina approached us very quickly while we were taking a look around the lot. She asked us what we were interested in looking at and I told her that I didn't have set car in mind. She asked all the right questions to help me narrow down what I want. She was EXTREMELY patient with me as I think I sat in every single CR-V on the lot and had her look up all of their pricing and mileage. I kept apologizing but she kept telling me that it was no hassle and she is happy to do it. She had tons of knowledge about the vehicles and when it came to a car on the lot that had not been priced yet she was quick to contact someone to find out more information. SHE WAS A PLEASURE!!!!!! Now this was just looking for a car. When we actually found one she took my budget into account and did not try to force me to buy something that I could not afford, as some have done to me in the past. I should also probably mention I have not had a bad experience at Garber before, which is why I came back. My first car was a CR-V and now my third is as well because I am so pleased with this company overall. Gina went back and forth trying to get us a deal on the car we were looking at. Her and the manager tried very hard to get us a great deal. They even gave me an AMAZING deal on my trade in!!!! Everyone was kind and generous and super understanding. The way the employees all work together in there is amazing. Everyone was great. I cannot stress what a great experience it was from start to end. Gina was very organized and had everything in order for me. She gave me a list of things that I needed to do for my old car and insurance which was really helpful! She was amazing!! In my opinion, this girl needs a raise ASAP!!!! I can't believe how great it all was. I have gone many people buy vehicles in the past and no one has ever been as kind, organized, understanding, and just overall great as she was. She made the buying a car the easiest thing I have ever done. I was not planning on buying a car that day. It was actually my first stop on my search. I appreciated her attention to detail. She seems to care more about the customer and their needs over making the sale which is why I felt so comfortable buying a car from her. She builds a trust factor with her customers and that's what sets her apart from the rest. Thank you for everything Gina!!!!!! You are a pleasure to work with and I hope to see you again in the future!!!

Ginamarie Lanzatella

August 10, 2017

"Caring Staff"

- rachanne2694

Both Kevin and Joey were super helpful. They kept our interests in mind and went above and beyond to take care of us and meet our needs. They were very knowledgeable and explained everything very clearly. Thanks!

Kevin McCarthy
Other Employees : Joey Eldred

August 07, 2017

"Good Deal on a Honda CR-V"

- Honda.Owner

My husband and I recently purchased a Honda CR-V, and Gene was our salesperson. We comparison-shopped at a few other local Honda dealerships, and he was able to give us the best deal. Gene was knowledgeable and responsive to our questions. He was good with our kids, which made our car shopping experience easier. We are very happy with our new vehicle.

Gene Ake