Garber Honda

Pre-Owned Sales Consultant

June 27, 2017

"Great experience "

- 123456789

I had a great experience shopping at Garber. Everyone one there was very friendly and helpful and the selection of cars was impressive. I would definitely recommend shopping there.

Michael O'Donaghue
Joey Eldred

June 26, 2017

"Outstanding Customer Service"

- JEL

Ryan Patterson and the entire team provided excellent, timely, outstanding service for all aspects of my car purchase experience. The reputation of the people and Garber Honda is exemplary. Highly recommend them.

Ryan Patterson
Deb Ferra
Andy Paris

June 25, 2017

"Got the car of my dreams!"

- connierae77

Ray Dublin sold me my first Honda a couple years ago, and his great customer service is the reason I came back to him for my next car. I had a very tough request, but Ray worked hard and did the impossible...put me into the Type R, the car of my dreams! Everyone at Garber Honda has been so great, so friendly, and actually made me feel really special when I came in to pick up my car. But Ray went above and beyond, not only by helping me to get my dream car, but by keeping me updated on the process along the way. And when the deal went through, Ray was as excited as I was! His reaction meant so much to me...it was clear that he is not just in this business to sell cars, but to make his customers happy. Thank you everyone at Garber Honda, but especially thank you to Ray Dublin!

Raymond Dublin