Gary Rome Kia

Shaker's Kia

Columbia Ford Lincoln Kia

Brewin
8/17/2016

"Excellent and Quick!!! "

I recently visited Gary Rome Kia for a service and Al Fontaine was the employee that helped me through every step of the process! I can't say enough how excellent he was! I knew every thing that was going on with the vehicle as well as was checked on by Al while waiting repeatedly just to reassure me that they didn't forget about me and that everything was going smoothly! I was so comfortable at the dealership and will continue to return for every service necessary! Thank you Al!!!

Al Fontaine

Angelo
8/10/2016

"Service"

Just in for an oil change but the service is great. Angela is very friendly and prompt. I was out in less than an hour.

Angelo Lynch

sharon st pierre
8/01/2016

"Great service"

Everyone at Gary Rome Kia are friendly and provide great customer service. I was there for a brief amount of time and they did a great job servicing my vehicle. I drive from MA to CT to get my car serviced there because they do a fantastic job.

Kristin Ranney and Angela Lynch

Tiredtires
7/25/2016

"Gary Rome, President please call me rio kia 2013"

How does a Kia Rio2013 23,000 miles original owner end up having to replace 4 new tires due to cheap tires? Then told they won't honor my lifetime tire warranty. Who do you trust?

Al Fontaine

shadow819641
7/16/2016

"I apologize to Kia"

Upon yet further review, I see I owe Gary Rome Kia a big apology for my previous post. Now that I have the facts in front of me, it seems that the cause of my problems was Farm Car Care, Not Gary Rome Kia. In Fact, Farm Car Care insisted that the tranny pan and the corresponding seal were leaking, and Gary Rome fixed it at no charge. That seal is no longer leaking, but the rear seal is. I Have been told that this is because of an overfilled transmission, something that Gary Rome had nothing to do with. I also have been told this is the kiss of death for a transmission. So, in short Gary Rome Kia is dedicated to making clients happy.. Too bad Farm Car Care cant say the same.

Al

saTilinka
6/21/2016

"Terrible"

Car came back from service with a serious vibration issue that was not present when it went in. Was told two wheel rims were bent and needed to be replaced. Absolutely no communication as to why this started immediately after bringing the car to them, just some vague "maybe you hit a pothole or curb or something" (did not happen in the 15 minute drive home) statement. Follow-up: Took car to Town Fair Tire; was told rim was a little damaged, but not enough to cause the problems I had, however the tires (which Kia had supposedly balanced twice at this point) were all out of balance. They rebalanced the tires and everything was fine.

not sure

Sax 26
6/08/2016

"Great service"

I brought my car in for an oil change. As I waited in the waiting room enjoying the complimentary coffee and watching my favorite afternoon tv show it wasn't long before they came and told me my car was ready. Fast service, which is important when you need to wait.

I don't remember her name

Avenger97
4/25/2016

"Horrible Service!"

Do NOT being your car here for service. They charge you for an 'A' Tech and have a kid do the actual service. There is no communication between the service writers and the techs. They scratched my car and over charged me for the service. When I tried to get some sort of resolution from the service manager Al, he never contacted me.

Al Fontaine, Kristen

BakerFam
4/18/2016

"Oil change"

I was very happy with the oil change I got. Actually looking forward to the next one. My car was also vaccumed, which I had not expected but completely appreciated.

Not sure

Turbo
4/10/2016

"Excellent and very pleasant "

It's always a pleasure everyone's always helpful and pleasant to talk too what more can I say everything was well taken care of thank you

Don't know her name