Gary Rome Kia

Columbia Ford Lincoln Kia

rk6772
7/31/2015

"Terrible service"

Went in for routine service. Brought my own oil: I'd intended to DIY, but things got in the way and I couldn't manage it this time. They said it'd be no problem. Pointed it out in the back seat when I got there; no problem. Left with an unopened case of Mobil 1 still in the back seat, nothing said about it. And all my radio stations cleared from the radio after a firmware update. (At the time, Kia put their service manuals online free of charge, so I know the procedure for the update includes "save the customer's radio stations using the tech tool so you can restore them later.") Ask the parts counter for parts they don't have in stock, and you'll never hear from them again. What you WILL get as a Gary Rome customer is lots of robocalls recorded by Gary Rome himself, wishing you a happy INSERT_EXCUSE_HERE—including one call on Christmas day—that you can't easily opt out of.

Various

purpleman66
5/30/2015

"Recall and oil change"

The dealer completed the work promptly, efficiently, and earlier than expected. They were quite friendly and asked if needed anything while I was waiting. One of the best service departments I have been to ever.

Service manager

Punsdeleon
5/25/2015

"gary Rome kia"

I walked in just two minutes before 8 on a Thursday night - just as they were closing and I got the same friendly service as I slwa get from Jeff The service dept. is great

Jeff

Cheryl
2/22/2015

"Service"

I am always greeted with a smile when I walk into Gary Rome Kia in Enfield. Everyone from the secretary to the servicemen are very friendly and polite. They servicemen always explain things in a way I can understand and take there time explaining things as well as listen to what I'm trying to say or describe which can be difficult for me to do at times.

Jeff

shanna2525
10/04/2014

"Ask for Julio Rivera "

I just relocated back to New England and was in the market for a SUV after driving a sports car for many years. I visited many dealerships Honda, Nissan etc.. after ending up at Kia of Enfield. Julio Rivera helped me pick out the perfect SUV that fit all my needs while still sticking to my monthly budget. He is not your normal pushy sales person. He is super friendly and listens to exactly what your looking for. He worked with my budget which was super important to me and he even helped me sync my new bluetooth and went over every feature that my new Sorrento had to offer. Julio called me two days after I bought the car to follow up with any questions I might have and to see how I like the car. What a great sales team they have over at Kia Enfield. I will recommend everyone I know to buy from them and to go see Julio!!! Hes the Best!!!!!

Julio Rivera

redbadge777
3/27/2014

"2014 Optima EX Best New Selection"

From the moment we arrived, we felt comfortable........with the friendly greetings of the sales staff, and in particular, Tom ..........for a Sunday, the sales floor was alive with interest and excitement.........the excitement only increased with our walk to the Optima line of new cars...........after receiving great technical information, including visible examination of key components, we started our test drives.........drives, as we wanted to try all of the models to discern the differences and appreciate the engineering..............all of the 2014 models were truly remarkable - we were impressed with the physical appearance and awed by the technical elements...........when we returned to the sales floor, we were fairly confident that we would purchase a KIA........Tom offered pricing information including the wealth of incentives - he did not push...........in the process of receiving information, we were introduced to Bill, a co-owner of the dealership,,,,,,,,,he joined us in our discussions.........his informative, helpful and interested approach supported our decision-making process ......we were sure that the Optima EX was our car.................the total experience was GREAT.....we were excited to purchase a new KIA from Gary Rome KIA in Enfield.............we will definitely recommend your dealership to our friends and family !!....Thanks, Jule and Bob

Tom Broadhurst

auto222auto
1/31/2014

"Bought my KIA SORENTO from John Bruso. Not for a moment i..."

Bought my KIA SORENTO from John Bruso. Not for a moment i regret this decission. John was knowledgable and answered all my questions. In past three years i have positive experience with Gary Rome KIA dealership. Sincerely Peter&Anna Zidek

Mr. John Bruso

tiaga54
1/27/2014

"Went in for remote start and recall on brake lights...."

Went in for remote start and recall on brake lights. Remote start was done down the street by someone else perfect! However, recall that was supposed to take 30 minutes turned into 5 DAYS. While doing the "recall" THEY somehow blew up the ECM. Needed a new one.Vehicle is a loaded 2011 Sportage. Loaner was a filthy 2012 Forte stinky and leaking oil all over my driveway. They told me they only have (2) loaners (one of them was damaged) are you kidding me? After checking my warranty I found that they are supposed to loan a comparable vehicle. Too little too late. When I picked up the car, the paperwork I was given stated, "Customer complaint vehicle just died in flight" What a joke! Guess they have to lie to Kia Corporate. Then I had asked them (on day one) to check out why every time I put gas in the vehicle it leaks all down the side of the vehicle. They said it was probably a defective sensor and they would have to order the part. That was on Dec. 27th, 2013. It is now Jan. 27th, 2014. I have not even received a phone call. I have owned 20-30 vehicles and this is the WORST dealership I have have EVER dealt with. I even spoke with the service manager during this and between him and Jeff, neither seemed to care whether they would have my continued business or not. Personalities are "couldn't care less" Maybe they were having a bad day? The only pleasant person I dealt with was the cashier that took my money!

Jeff Borovicka

SLaw4215
12/30/2013

"I purchased a 2014 KIA Sorrento that I absolutely love! ..."

I purchased a 2014 KIA Sorrento that I absolutely love! Billy Maki was friendly, knowledgable, professional and polite. He communicated with me frequently so I knew what was happening every step of the way. This made me feel confident in the processes. Throughout the entire experience I was treated with care and respect. Since purchasing the car I went back to have a remote starter installed. The great service continued after the sale -- which is really important to me. The service department kept it's appointment at the time they had scheduled me. They even had my car ready 45 minutes sooner than promised. These folks are a great goup to do business with. KUDOS to Billy JR and the Gary Rome KIA team!

Billy Maki JR

StephanieBiela
12/14/2013

"My experience at Gary Rome Kia was quite positive. My..."

My experience at Gary Rome Kia was quite positive. My salesman (Mark Johnson) was exceptionally accommodating. He allowed me the time I needed to make a decision, and did not rush me at all. As a young woman, car shopping alone can be very overwhelming and intimidating. Mark treated me with respect and made me feel confident that I was not being taken advantage of and was genuine in his advice. I would recommend Gary Rome to anyone, especially if they work with Mark.

Mark Johnson