Gary Rome Kia

Premier Kia Of Branford

shanna2525
10/04/2014

"Ask for Julio Rivera "

I just relocated back to New England and was in the market for a SUV after driving a sports car for many years. I visited many dealerships Honda, Nissan etc.. after ending up at Kia of Enfield. Julio Rivera helped me pick out the perfect SUV that fit all my needs while still sticking to my monthly budget. He is not your normal pushy sales person. He is super friendly and listens to exactly what your looking for. He worked with my budget which was super important to me and he even helped me sync my new bluetooth and went over every feature that my new Sorrento had to offer. Julio called me two days after I bought the car to follow up with any questions I might have and to see how I like the car. What a great sales team they have over at Kia Enfield. I will recommend everyone I know to buy from them and to go see Julio!!! Hes the Best!!!!!

Julio Rivera

redbadge777
3/27/2014

"2014 Optima EX Best New Selection"

From the moment we arrived, we felt comfortable........with the friendly greetings of the sales staff, and in particular, Tom ..........for a Sunday, the sales floor was alive with interest and excitement.........the excitement only increased with our walk to the Optima line of new cars...........after receiving great technical information, including visible examination of key components, we started our test drives.........drives, as we wanted to try all of the models to discern the differences and appreciate the engineering..............all of the 2014 models were truly remarkable - we were impressed with the physical appearance and awed by the technical elements...........when we returned to the sales floor, we were fairly confident that we would purchase a KIA........Tom offered pricing information including the wealth of incentives - he did not push...........in the process of receiving information, we were introduced to Bill, a co-owner of the dealership,,,,,,,,,he joined us in our discussions.........his informative, helpful and interested approach supported our decision-making process ......we were sure that the Optima EX was our car.................the total experience was GREAT.....we were excited to purchase a new KIA from Gary Rome KIA in Enfield.............we will definitely recommend your dealership to our friends and family !!....Thanks, Jule and Bob

Tom Broadhurst

auto222auto
1/31/2014

"Bought my KIA SORENTO from John Bruso. Not for a moment i..."

Bought my KIA SORENTO from John Bruso. Not for a moment i regret this decission. John was knowledgable and answered all my questions. In past three years i have positive experience with Gary Rome KIA dealership. Sincerely Peter&Anna Zidek

Mr. John Bruso

tiaga54
1/27/2014

"Went in for remote start and recall on brake lights...."

Went in for remote start and recall on brake lights. Remote start was done down the street by someone else perfect! However, recall that was supposed to take 30 minutes turned into 5 DAYS. While doing the "recall" THEY somehow blew up the ECM. Needed a new one.Vehicle is a loaded 2011 Sportage. Loaner was a filthy 2012 Forte stinky and leaking oil all over my driveway. They told me they only have (2) loaners (one of them was damaged) are you kidding me? After checking my warranty I found that they are supposed to loan a comparable vehicle. Too little too late. When I picked up the car, the paperwork I was given stated, "Customer complaint vehicle just died in flight" What a joke! Guess they have to lie to Kia Corporate. Then I had asked them (on day one) to check out why every time I put gas in the vehicle it leaks all down the side of the vehicle. They said it was probably a defective sensor and they would have to order the part. That was on Dec. 27th, 2013. It is now Jan. 27th, 2014. I have not even received a phone call. I have owned 20-30 vehicles and this is the WORST dealership I have have EVER dealt with. I even spoke with the service manager during this and between him and Jeff, neither seemed to care whether they would have my continued business or not. Personalities are "couldn't care less" Maybe they were having a bad day? The only pleasant person I dealt with was the cashier that took my money!

Jeff Borovicka

SLaw4215
12/30/2013

"I purchased a 2014 KIA Sorrento that I absolutely love! ..."

I purchased a 2014 KIA Sorrento that I absolutely love! Billy Maki was friendly, knowledgable, professional and polite. He communicated with me frequently so I knew what was happening every step of the way. This made me feel confident in the processes. Throughout the entire experience I was treated with care and respect. Since purchasing the car I went back to have a remote starter installed. The great service continued after the sale -- which is really important to me. The service department kept it's appointment at the time they had scheduled me. They even had my car ready 45 minutes sooner than promised. These folks are a great goup to do business with. KUDOS to Billy JR and the Gary Rome KIA team!

Billy Maki JR

StephanieBiela
12/14/2013

"My experience at Gary Rome Kia was quite positive. My..."

My experience at Gary Rome Kia was quite positive. My salesman (Mark Johnson) was exceptionally accommodating. He allowed me the time I needed to make a decision, and did not rush me at all. As a young woman, car shopping alone can be very overwhelming and intimidating. Mark treated me with respect and made me feel confident that I was not being taken advantage of and was genuine in his advice. I would recommend Gary Rome to anyone, especially if they work with Mark.

Mark Johnson

Dozer86
6/27/2013

"Unless you truly enjoy all the sleazy gamesmanship as..."

Unless you truly enjoy all the sleazy gamesmanship as part of your car buying experience, stay away from these guys. Also, if you value competent completed paperwork, these are not your guys. Looking for honest? Look elsewhere. There must be a better place to buy a Kia. Not only did it take them 24 days to register the car and transfer title into my name after the sale, but each time I called I got a different story (lie). During the long wait, they also managed to put 500 miles on the car after they'd already sold it to me. All while telling me that they "never drive customer cars" after they've been purchased. I have purchased a number of cars over the years, both new and used, and this was one of the most unpleasant experiences, even though I paid a very fair price for the car. I've done deals with both the Rome Hyundai and Rome Nissan dealerships that were excellent in every way, so I was very surprised that this was such a slimy outfit.

pretty much everyone by the time it was over

dawn05
3/06/2013

"Sold car that I gave deposit on.they never said word to..."

Sold car that I gave deposit on.they never said word to me and while still holding my deposit ,they sold car to another buyer.they are dispicable.

mark johnson

tikinator
7/27/2012

"Kia is the most unprofessional car company out there. My..."

Kia is the most unprofessional car company out there. My car has been in the shop 17 times in the last 12 months and they've never fixed the problem. I tried going to another Kia dealership and they said I have to go back to the original one due to "pre-existing conditions". Gary Rome Kia in Enfield is so unprofessional because they are ignoring my phone calls and calls from other Kia dealershi...ps. The service manager Brian denies and lies about his conversations with my vehicle with other dealerships and the Regional Manager Ken Domingas isn't cooperative either. I'm at the point now where I think I have no other choice but to go to the news station and give them my story. Good thing I documented everything since the beginning!

Brian Service Manager

wesren46
7/04/2012

"Excellence in service! I was really running on a tight..."

Excellence in service! I was really running on a tight schedule and I needed to complete entire transaction, trade and purchase as soon as possible. And they delivered! It took just 24 hours to get it done. I still can't believe it. The entire team was very friendly and professional. I've been to several dealerships in my life, they nice people I can't complain. But Gary Rome Kia team is the best I met so far. I think I'm gonna stick with them. I would like to thank you all. Wieslaw Lysomirski

Christopher Bousquet