Gary Rome Kia

Executive Kia

brittany h
1/31/2016

"oil change"

I was in and out of the service shop quickly. My car was washed inside and out, i was not expecting that. The man helping me was friendly. He was helpful and cooperative.

dont remember names

michael07
1/06/2016

"the best time buying from rome kia than buying from other de"

i want to let you know how happy we are buying a car from rome kia besides the salesman richie broom was the best salesman i ever dealt with with any other dealers in the past he is a great person to work for you and he knows how to please people and not not sell a car you should be so lucky to have a man like him work and be part of the rome family i want to say thank you to everyone in the enfield kia dealership for making this happen for us we are so pleased and want to thank the financial office there to for making this happen you do have a life long customer at rome kia please make sure you thank richie broom for the great help he gave and the great personal family feeling he showed to us a great guy to know

mr. richie broom

Ivan7044
1/05/2016

"Great Service"

I had a great experience purchasing my new vehicle. The salesman, Dave Jordan, was extremely helpful and gave me great information. He really knew what he was talking about and he helped me choose the features for my car and gave me a good deal. Without him I probably would not have purchased the car.

Dave Jordan

Mini1222
12/25/2015

"Went out his way"

My husband and myself went to get our vehicles service. We were just waiting an looking around an John came up to us an started showing us the vehicles that were on the property an how well Kia is doing against other models. By him going out of his way an showing us the different models an the bells an whistles they have we are now more likely to purchase one. I always love the Sorento so if everyone was like John you would have an amazing crew..

John

Joe5
12/22/2015

"Service appointment was easy, and work on my Kia completed "

Good experience with calling for appointment. The person setting up appointment was very kind and helpful. The service advisor Jeffrey had work on my Kia recalls completed quickly and had cleaned and washed

Jeffrey service adviser

Glenn A.
12/21/2015

"Outstanding service"

Extremely easy appointment scheduling. Megan guided me throughout the entire service process. She was there for me from start to finish. I am very satisfied with the service work that was done and highly recommend them.

Megan

j & k's mom
12/13/2015

"wonderful experience"

Buying a car is a very stressful experience for me. John Bruso at this dealership made it a very pleasant and easy experience for me. My son was in an accident in which his car was no longer drivable. I came to Gary Rome to look for a new car. This was the sixth car our family bought from this dealership and it will not be the last. Gary is always there greeting the customers and helping out. John was extremely knowledgable about the cars. I felt I got a great deal, great customer service and a easy experience. Oh yeah I got a brand new Rio and love it, unfortunately I have to give to my kids as it is their car. Darn, now I have to get my own. Ill be back and would highly recommend this dealership!

John Bruso and I am sorry I don't remember name but the young man who did all the financing paperwork was wonderful also

Fritz
12/12/2015

"Awesome place"

The appointment of dropping off and picking up my car was very accommodating. Everybody was super friendly. They called when the car was done unlike some places I have been to in the past. They fixed everything that needed to be fixed and I was not over charged. I would definitely recommend this place!

do not remember

kato
11/20/2015

"Oil change and front brakes"

What can I say? Excellent service yet another time. Went in for an oil change and I also ended up needing front brakes and rotors. They put 2 techs to work on the car so my wait time was minimized. I have been very pleased with each time I have come in for maintenance.

Megan

Frank P. Jackson
10/05/2015

"Very Well Satisfied-"

Both Jeff and Julio are indeed "men of their word". They had my 2015 Kia Optima ready for a repair paint job to the left rear bumper this past Monday, 9/28, as scheduled. I was completely satisfied with the paint job. Kudos to whoever did the paint repair. Frank P. Jackson

Julio, Jeff