Gary Rome Kia

Columbia Ford Lincoln Kia

Avenger97
4/25/2016

"Horrible Service!"

Do NOT being your car here for service. They charge you for an 'A' Tech and have a kid do the actual service. There is no communication between the service writers and the techs. They scratched my car and over charged me for the service. When I tried to get some sort of resolution from the service manager Al, he never contacted me.

Al Fontaine, Kristen

BakerFam
4/18/2016

"Oil change"

I was very happy with the oil change I got. Actually looking forward to the next one. My car was also vaccumed, which I had not expected but completely appreciated.

Not sure

Turbo
4/10/2016

"Excellent and very pleasant "

It's always a pleasure everyone's always helpful and pleasant to talk too what more can I say everything was well taken care of thank you

Don't know her name

bob69
4/08/2016

"Great experience buying the vehicle."

Unusual for a car dealership to be "not pushy" at all. Richie was very helpful. The dealership was very professional and extremely helpful with all of our questions.

Richie McBroom

kato
3/21/2016

"Once again, I get great service"

Once again I get great service and friendly helpful people. Ever since I bought my car from Gary Rome Kia I have had excellent service. No complains here.

Angela Lynch

Shirley S.
3/03/2016

"Oil Change"

I just finished working a 12 hour shift when I arrived at the service center. My oil change was completed within an hour of my arrival. Which was great! That's the kind of service I like!

Young woman at the service desk and John Bruso.

m&ssamol
2/23/2016

"It was GREAT! First class."

John Bruso was wonderful. Listened to what we were looking for and extremely helpful. He explained all our options, took time to answer all questions, all with no pressure. All the staff was just great, making sure everything was done correctly. David Nathan came down to talk to us and congratulate us on our purchase. Turns out we both know the same person. And with John, my husband and I worked with his Dad years ago. It was like a family experience. Can not say enough good things about your dealership.

John Bruso-David Nathan

Shannon Hotchkiss
2/17/2016

"No loaner vehicle offered. "

I'm hesitant to give Gary Rome Kia of Enfield a negative review because up until yesterday, my experience has been nothing but positive. As you can tell from other reviews on this page, an overwhelming majority of their customer are satisfied with their sales and service. I was too. I purchased my new Optima EX in July of 2014 and had a pleasant sales experience. It was conveyed to me verbally that "loaner" cars would be available through their dealership if needed and that was reinforced directly from the service page of their website: "- FREE Loaner cars by appointment. Even if you purchased your vehicle elsewhere, we extend our loaner program to you." I was so confident in this promise that I actually cancelled the rental car provision of my auto insurance (shame on me). On February 15, 2016, I was involved in an accident; hit by a speeding motorist during a wintry mix of snow and ice, and spun 360 degrees across three lanes of traffic and into a median. My insurance agent suggested having the vehicle towed to one of their preferred dealerships but I insisted on having it towed to Gary Rome Kia of Enfield based upon their previous exemplary service. Imagine my dismay when I was told a "loaner" car would not be available to me while these costly repairs were being done. In their defense, I get it: it would be several days before the claims adjuster could view the car and another several days (if not longer) while the repairs are being done. It's not economically feasible for a dealership to part ways with a "loaner" car for such an extended duration, HOWEVER, it's that type of value-added, quality customer service that would have retained me as a lifelong customer. Instead, they lost me. I chose to have my vehicle towed to another dealer for repairs and I'll have all future repairs & maintenance performed by another dealer. And now I'll have to haggle with someone else's insurance to hopefully get reimbursed the $500+ that I had to pay for a rental car. Again, I was hesitant to write this review for fear that I was being unreasonable. But after spending over 27K here less than 2 years ago (+ hundreds on regular maintenance) and being told verbally as well as in print on their website that "loaner" cars were available, I feel my negative review is warranted. Shannon Hotchkiss, Windsor, CT

Unknown

brittany h
1/31/2016

"oil change"

I was in and out of the service shop quickly. My car was washed inside and out, i was not expecting that. The man helping me was friendly. He was helpful and cooperative.

dont remember names

michael07
1/06/2016

"the best time buying from rome kia than buying from other de"

i want to let you know how happy we are buying a car from rome kia besides the salesman richie broom was the best salesman i ever dealt with with any other dealers in the past he is a great person to work for you and he knows how to please people and not not sell a car you should be so lucky to have a man like him work and be part of the rome family i want to say thank you to everyone in the enfield kia dealership for making this happen for us we are so pleased and want to thank the financial office there to for making this happen you do have a life long customer at rome kia please make sure you thank richie broom for the great help he gave and the great personal family feeling he showed to us a great guy to know

mr. richie broom