Gary Smith Honda

Kris Joyner

February 25, 2017

"Bought a new Honda CRV"

- Ken32566

Trish helped us with the purchase of our New Honda CRV. She was friendly and very helpful in the process. We will certainly be asking for Trish the next time we are ready to make another purchase.

February 24, 2017

"New vehicle purchase"

- Hector

My wife and I are very grateful and satisfied with Ms. Trish Kaltenbach's customer service skills and professionalism. She went the extra mile in order to make us feel comfortable and was very helpful answering all our questions and concerns. Her knowledge of the Honda Accord Coupe systems was outstanding. She explained everything without hesitation. Easy to talk to, very energetic, and people oriented person. I will recommend her to my friends. Please convey our gratitude and congratulate Ms. Trish on our behalves. She is the best of the best!!! Hector and Minerva Hernandez

February 21, 2017

"Smooth sailing"

- Msrodriguez

This is my 3rd Honda vehicle from this dealership. Trish Kaltenbach treats me like family. She made a difficult process go seamlessly and calmed my nerves about this purchase. Ryan Anderson explained all the finances to me in detail. Mark Marsteller made the deal go through without any problems. This is why I will continue to use this dealership.

New 2016 Honda Civic, $21685