Gary Smith Honda

225 Miracle Strip Pkwy, S.W.,
Ft Walton Beach, Florida 32548
Gary Smith Honda Info
About Gary Smith Honda

To Our Customers and Friends: Since 1969, when my father founded Gary Smith Ford, our dealership has sold thousands of new and used cars and trucks in Ft. Walton Beach and surrounding areas. In 1977 we were granted the Honda franchise and this dealership has also been successful in helping our family provide transportation to many more customers. As a result of our success and fairness, we have developed many friends and repeat customers who know; we are "their" dealer and we will continue to be "their" dealer! As a businessman, I realize customers become friends and, in turn, repeat customers who recommend us to new friends because they receive fair value and quality products in exchange for transportation dollars. I also realize that to obtain and maintain loyal customers, a business must continue to be open, honest, objective, and understanding toward the needs of its customers. Our founder, Gary Smith's favorite slogan reflected his sincere attitude toward his valued customers---"The Kiss of Approval" and our well-know "Lips" logo seen on so many front license plates and dealer ads are his, and our reminder of the warm and sincere appreciation he felt for your patronage. As a further commitment and renewed pledge to you, we have adopted the phrase "We're Gonna Make You Love Us"! We're doing it every day! Not just a slogan but a promise from every member of every department in our business.

About Gary Smith Honda

aspursley
1/30/2016

"Awesome service and not pushy!"

Our sales man was Jeff from Fort Walton Beach Gary Smith Honda we are very pleased to know that they did everything imaginable and possible to make us happy and make sure that we left with a car that day. Over a few weeks. I have been bugging Jeff almost everyday to even changing my mind a lot on the vehicle that I wanted for a while, he has not push me aside he always kept in contact to make sure that we were happy about the decision that we were going to make he also got us the best deals possible. Jeff was not too pushy and everything worked out just right I'm glad that he was a salesman I would have chose no other also i would like to bring Ryan painter for being a great financial guy he was funny and made sure that we knew all of our options do not let the trick of the cup on the counter for you in Ryan's office!! I would recommend this company 100% I will buy again and we are very happy with the 2014 Toyota Camry SE Sport that we purchased from Honda of Fort Walton Beach!!! 5 stars 5 stars * * * * * !!! The Pursleys'

Ryan Painter and Jeff McKasson the best!

stack_51
1/20/2016

"AWESOME! 110% Satisfaction!"

Trish was able to far exceed my original expectations, i arrived with the intentions to exchange my CRV for a Fit or Civic but ultimately left with a sweet 2016 Accord!!

2016 CR-V EX
1/19/2016

"Kudo's to Salesman Andrew Corderman"

Andy and I worked together for over three months on narrowing down the right vehicle before we were ready to finalized the numbers. Andy was not pushy and was very respectful. He has a great ability to convey information about his products and how they aligned with our needs. When all was said and done on the price, he gave a little/we gave a little, and both sides were satisfied with the deal. We are now happy owners of a new 2016 CR-V EX! This is our second new vehicle we've purchased from Gary Smith Honda in 12 years (first was a 2004 Odyssey EX) and they also do all of our Honda vehicle service. We would highly recommend Andy Corderman as your sales representative and Gary Smith Honda for your next Honda purchase!

Honda Odyssey
1/13/2016

"Great Service "

We traded our car for a new lease and got a new Honda Odyssey. Trish had already prepared all the paperwork. It was a fast and smooth process.. Overall, they provided an excellent service and we couldn't be happier. Thank you Trish

CRVfamily1948
1/08/2016

"Fantastic salesperson at Gary Smith Honda"

Trish was very well versed in our needs for our new CRV 2015. Our other car is a 2005 CRV so we are a two Honda CRV family. She was very friendly, energetic, and proficient in her knowledge of the accessories we were looking for with this purchase. She deserves some type of recognition for such a hassle free and wonderful experience in our recent purchase.

Alicrich
12/08/2015

"Excellent service and pricing "

Anthony Edwards is a very pleasant patient and knowledgeable sales representative. Todd Siegist was very thorough and helpful with the extended warranty and business transaction. Service department is honest and does reliable work.

destinHW
11/03/2015

"Great experience! SO much better than other dealerships"

Trish and Todd were so helpful and we were very satisfied with our purchase. Trish was very patient and accommodating while we sorted through cars for the right one for us. Todd helped us get a better financing plan than we were about to go with and was super friendly. They even detailed the car and filled it up with gas for the ride home. After a week of getting the run-around from other dealerships, we are so happy we went with Gary Smith.

Very Happy SI owner
10/15/2015

"Amazining Emergency Service "

I had an issue with my Civic SI on my way down from Kentucky. I stopped by their service dept. when the issue pop up again. Jeremy a service adviser came out and without question jumped in to my car and dug in to the problem and solved it quickly . He was so helpful and curtious. Thank you so much!

Jeremy

stonefamilyof4
8/21/2015

"No pressure sales, and quality people! "

Our experience with Gary Smith Honda, was a great one! Chris Burke and Todd Siegrist were fantastic. We were provided with plenty of information in a non pressuring way before we decided to purchase our van. We decided to shop on our wedding anniversary, and Chris was so kind that he ran across the street to Olive Garden and purchased us a gift card for dinner. I would highly recommend this dealership! Thank you to Chris and Todd for making it such an enjoyable experience. p.s. We got a killer deal, that they matched from another location. Sweet!

Chris Burke,Todd Siegrist

ndevoid
4/30/2015

"Wonderful buying Experience. "

Frank Devoid, and I went to Gary Smith Honda today and had a wonderful experience. We drove home with a new Pilot. I have to say is this was a smooth enjoyable purchase. What a wonderful anniversary gift and Gary Smith Honda made it all possible. Thank you to all the great folks involved at Gary Smith for making this all happen.. I highly recommend this dealership. If you want to have a relaxing, stress free experience.

Bruce Wertz , Ryan Painter