Gary Smith Honda

225 Miracle Strip Pkwy, S.W.,
Ft Walton Beach, Florida 32548
Gary Smith Honda Info
About Gary Smith Honda

To Our Customers and Friends: Since 1969, when my father founded Gary Smith Ford, our dealership has sold thousands of new and used cars and trucks in Ft. Walton Beach and surrounding areas. In 1977 we were granted the Honda franchise and this dealership has also been successful in helping our family provide transportation to many more customers. As a result of our success and fairness, we have developed many friends and repeat customers who know; we are "their" dealer and we will continue to be "their" dealer! As a businessman, I realize customers become friends and, in turn, repeat customers who recommend us to new friends because they receive fair value and quality products in exchange for transportation dollars. I also realize that to obtain and maintain loyal customers, a business must continue to be open, honest, objective, and understanding toward the needs of its customers. Our founder, Gary Smith's favorite slogan reflected his sincere attitude toward his valued customers---"The Kiss of Approval" and our well-know "Lips" logo seen on so many front license plates and dealer ads are his, and our reminder of the warm and sincere appreciation he felt for your patronage. As a further commitment and renewed pledge to you, we have adopted the phrase "We're Gonna Make You Love Us"! We're doing it every day! Not just a slogan but a promise from every member of every department in our business.

About Gary Smith Honda

stonefamilyof4
8/21/2015

"No pressure sales, and quality people! "

Our experience with Gary Smith Honda, was a great one! Chris Burke and Todd Siegrist were fantastic. We were provided with plenty of information in a non pressuring way before we decided to purchase our van. We decided to shop on our wedding anniversary, and Chris was so kind that he ran across the street to Olive Garden and purchased us a gift card for dinner. I would highly recommend this dealership! Thank you to Chris and Todd for making it such an enjoyable experience. p.s. We got a killer deal, that they matched from another location. Sweet!

Chris Burke,Todd Siegrist

ndevoid
4/30/2015

"Wonderful buying Experience. "

Frank Devoid, and I went to Gary Smith Honda today and had a wonderful experience. We drove home with a new Pilot. I have to say is this was a smooth enjoyable purchase. What a wonderful anniversary gift and Gary Smith Honda made it all possible. Thank you to all the great folks involved at Gary Smith for making this all happen.. I highly recommend this dealership. If you want to have a relaxing, stress free experience.

Bruce Wertz , Ryan Painter

tbett04@gmail.com
3/08/2015

"Gary Smith Honda"

Best Service department ever. Organized, knowledgeable staff, who promote professionalism. Brad, the Service Manager is extremely proficient in all aspects of his job, he takes the lead in ensuring my satisfaction of all services provided. Brad is proven top quality ALL OTHER DEALERSHIPS need to strive towards!!! W. Thales Betterson, MSgt, USAF

Harrier pilot
1/23/2015

"Best car buying experience in 30 years!"

Fantastic salesperson. No games during negotiations. Respected my time. Friendly and honest. This was the best car buying experience that I've had in over 30 years of purchasing autos as a consumer. I'll go out of my way to use this dealership and salesman again!

john.luciana.5
11/20/2014

"SERVICED BY WIFE'S HONDA ACCORD "

My wifes honda had 2 yellow maintance lights on dash. just came off the interstate monday. 1 indicated a possible leak in tire, 2nd light said issue with the tire sensor system. made an appointment for drop off yesterday, when I arrived, explained issues to Ryan..he took the car back. before I could get a shuttle to work, he re-appered and said pressure in all 4 tires was 28lbs, too low, triggered light on dash. I had a "free oil change" at Nissian dealership next door. the checklist says the " checked tire pressure ", he asked my permission to run car next door and have nitogen put in the tires to proper level! "sure ", I said. Ryan had this done and me out the door to work before I could schedule a pick up and drop off with shuttle driver! Outstanding customer service! all at " no charge " I mightr add! This is my 4th Honda overall, always used Gary Smith honda service for all of these cars, and always will! Thank you

wdfischer
10/29/2014

"Purchased Odyssee van"

A wonderful pleasant experience. Trisha Kaltenbach was our sales person and she was amazing. Can not say enough about our experience with her. She was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and her friendliness was amazing. The deal was much better than quoted in Panama City and we were getting exactly what we wanted. We left with a new van and a friend. We would definitely recommend Gary Smith Honda and Trish. This was our second Honda purchase, the first being in Panama City.

Melisa Florio
10/14/2014

"moving forward"

Trish Kaltenbach was the most helpful person. she helped us the most with encouragement and thoughtfulness .I am so Glad to be doing repeat business with her.we had a family challenge and needed out of our current vehicles, she helped us with much compassion and understanding.Mark was also very helpful .

5Honda
9/27/2014

"All-Around Excellence"

We have purchased quite a few vehicles from this dealer, and we have had all of them serviced there. We have always been more than satisfied. Our most recent experience purchasing a vehicle with the help of Trish Kaltenbach was the best yet. She made herself readily available ... even on her day off ... for our multiple visits to the dealer. She was well informed about the models were were considering. Once we had decided what we wanted, we quickly arrived at what we believe was a fair price. Since the purchase she has contacted us several times to see if we had any questions and to inquire about our experiences with the vehicle. We have recommended this dealership in the past. We will continue to do so with a specific recommendation to ask for Trish.

D49ers
9/06/2014

"Best Dealership Experience Ever"

Amazing customer service, never felt pressured to do anything I didn't want to do! Top notch team all around, took care of all my concerns!

gabimiro
8/30/2014

"Great Experience Due To Carl Wilson"

We just purchased a new Accord, and were so pleased with our Sales Rep, Carl Wilson. He was so informative about the car, low pressure and extremely helpful and nice. Nobody likes to have to deal with any new purchases but he made it all so easy. We would highly recommend you look for Carl on your next purchase! By the way, we love our new car. J.F. & Patricia B.

Reviews of Todd Siegrist