Gary Smith Honda

Gary Smith Honda
Call
Gary Smith Honda Info
About Gary Smith Honda

To Our Customers and Friends: Since 1969, when my father founded Gary Smith Ford, our dealership has sold thousands of new and used cars and trucks in Ft. Walton Beach and surrounding areas. In 1977 we were granted the Honda franchise and this dealership has also been successful in helping our family provide transportation to many more customers. As a result of our success and fairness, we have developed many friends and repeat customers who know; we are "their" dealer and we will continue to be "their" dealer! As a businessman, I realize customers become friends and, in turn, repeat customers who recommend us to new friends because they receive fair value and quality products in exchange for transportation dollars. I also realize that to obtain and maintain loyal customers, a business must continue to be open, honest, objective, and understanding toward the needs of its customers. Our founder, Gary Smith's favorite slogan reflected his sincere attitude toward his valued customers---"The Kiss of Approval" and our well-know "Lips" logo seen on so many front license plates and dealer ads are his, and our reminder of the warm and sincere appreciation he felt for your patronage. As a further commitment and renewed pledge to you, we have adopted the phrase "We're Gonna Make You Love Us"! We're doing it every day! Not just a slogan but a promise from every member of every department in our business.

About Gary Smith Honda

"moving forward"

Trish Kaltenbach was the most helpful person. she helped us the most with encouragement and thoughtfulness .I am so Glad to be doing repeat business with her.we had a family challenge and needed out of our current vehicles, she helped us with much compassion and understanding.Mark was also very helpful .

"All-Around Excellence"

We have purchased quite a few vehicles from this dealer, and we have had all of them serviced there. We have always been more than satisfied. Our most recent experience purchasing a vehicle with the help of Trish Kaltenbach was the best yet. She made herself readily available ... even on her day off ... for our multiple visits to the dealer. She was well informed about the models were were considering. Once we had decided what we wanted, we quickly arrived at what we believe was a fair price. Since the purchase she has contacted us several times to see if we had any questions and to inquire about our experiences with the vehicle. We have recommended this dealership in the past. We will continue to do so with a specific recommendation to ask for Trish.

"Best Dealership Experience Ever"

Amazing customer service, never felt pressured to do anything I didn't want to do! Top notch team all around, took care of all my concerns!

"Great Experience Due To Carl Wilson"

We just purchased a new Accord, and were so pleased with our Sales Rep, Carl Wilson. He was so informative about the car, low pressure and extremely helpful and nice. Nobody likes to have to deal with any new purchases but he made it all so easy. We would highly recommend you look for Carl on your next purchase! By the way, we love our new car. J.F. & Patricia B.

"SRivers "Unexpected and Pleasurable Experience""

My purpose of going to the dealership was to drop my car off for a service issue. Out of curiosity I decided to enquire about trade in options. Luckily I happened to ask Carl Wilson for information regarding a possible trade. He as very pleasant to deal with. I didn't have much time that day, but Carl called me with the information I needed that night He was so professional and friendly on the phone that I decided to return to the dealership the next night. I actually felt as though I was shopping for a car with a friend instead of purchasing a car from a stranger. It was a very unexpected purchase and a very pleasurable experience.

"Exciting."

The agent was very helpful and patient. She explained the difference between car models that I choose and tried to give me a satisfactory offer. She is a very friendly sales agent!

"Sold a car with a bad transmission"

Sold car that broke down less than a month. We have to buy a new transmission. They helped us pay for half of the cost.

Gary Smith Honda responded to this review

August 19, 2014

On behalf of the team here at Gary Smith Honda, I sincerely apologize that you had an unpleasant experience. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. The frustration you encountered due to the Transmission is understandable and your experience is unacceptable. We would like to discuss this further with you, please do not hesitate to contact me at your convenience. Respectfully, Travis Smith GM 8502447151

"Low Pressure Sales"

Carl Wilson was the Sales Consultant who worked with my wife and me in the recent purchase of a Honda product. Carl is very low pressure, knowledgeable, and personable. Working with him in a very relaxed atmosphere made our experience very pleasurable. He went beyond the call of duty to explain and work with us in the installation of our electronic devices. He also worked with management to get us the best price for our trade-in. We recommend him to all who are interested in a Honda product.

Carl Wilson

"Very friendly customer service"

Working my purchase through Carl was a great experience. He was friendly and made my car experience very comfortable. Best car salesman I've met

"Great Treatment"

I received fantastic treatment and a fair price on a previously owned Honda Accord. Todd Siegrist was the wonderful, respectable salesman who helped me. I am very happy with my purchase and my shopping experience at Gary Smith Honda of Ft. Walton Beach, Florida. Mr. Siegrist kept his word on everything. Thank you Todd Siegrist. Mrs. L. Watts of Navarre, Florida

Trish Kaltenbach