Gary Smith Honda

225 Miracle Strip Pkwy, S.W.,
Ft Walton Beach, Florida 32548
Gary Smith Honda Info
About Gary Smith Honda

To Our Customers and Friends: Since 1969, when my father founded Gary Smith Ford, our dealership has sold thousands of new and used cars and trucks in Ft. Walton Beach and surrounding areas. In 1977 we were granted the Honda franchise and this dealership has also been successful in helping our family provide transportation to many more customers. As a result of our success and fairness, we have developed many friends and repeat customers who know; we are "their" dealer and we will continue to be "their" dealer! As a businessman, I realize customers become friends and, in turn, repeat customers who recommend us to new friends because they receive fair value and quality products in exchange for transportation dollars. I also realize that to obtain and maintain loyal customers, a business must continue to be open, honest, objective, and understanding toward the needs of its customers. Our founder, Gary Smith's favorite slogan reflected his sincere attitude toward his valued customers---"The Kiss of Approval" and our well-know "Lips" logo seen on so many front license plates and dealer ads are his, and our reminder of the warm and sincere appreciation he felt for your patronage. As a further commitment and renewed pledge to you, we have adopted the phrase "We're Gonna Make You Love Us"! We're doing it every day! Not just a slogan but a promise from every member of every department in our business.

About Gary Smith Honda

tommy699
6/14/2016

"Superb Service from Fort Walton Beach's Gary Smith Honda "

The Gary Smith Honda team I met, were very attentive, and professional. However, Trish Kaltenbach was the star of of visit. Her service exceeded my expectations and made for a stress free experience. Her knowledge, and willingness to help in everyway, made this was a fun time. Most of all we left with the ideal vehicle for our needs!

Bobby
6/13/2016

"Dealing with Gary Smith Honda on CRV touring"

We went to Gary Smith Honda to possibly purchase a new CRV Touring SUV and was met out front by Trish with a big smile and a can do attitude. We requested a test drive of the 2016 touring CRV and fell in love with it. We were introduced to Mark and ended up suggesting trading two vehicles in on the CRV, one of which was a 2003 CRV that we purchased from Gary Smith and the other was a pristine 2013 Buick Lacrosse. Then they suggested we take the CRV home for a couple days and leqve our 2013 Buick Lacrosse. This allowed me and my Spouse to agree this was the vehicle we wanted. Mark made us a Fair offer on the trade and we accepted. Trish had the vehicle detailed and she went over all the bells and whistles on the car and there is a lot of them.

Fumblenator1
6/10/2016

"Best Salesman EVER!"

Awesome experience. Kris and the staff were outstanding. I love my new car! No stress. No pressure. Just an overall GREAT car buying experience. Very pleased!

Ryan Painter

Dianna
6/09/2016

"Best car buying experience ever!"

Best dealership and people I've ever dealt with. Great customer service. Clicked the get estimate button on the website and got back a email the next morning with a pretty good price. Then nothing, which is a compliment. No continual pestering or trying to talk about more expensive models. Just here's our best price. Well ok, we negotiated a little bit after I called Kris and got an even better deal. I'm don't remember the finale guy's name but he was great too. Then while we're closing Kris shows back up with some of the best boiled peanuts we ever had and emails me the recipe the next evening! Great cars and great service. Just down right good folks!!

Happy Honda Leasee

"Great Experience"

I decided to lease a CR-V. I talked with the professionals at Gary Smith Honda and found all the people I dealt with to be not only knowledgeable about the Hondas, but very polite and helpful. I did not feel pressured in any way and am very happy with my new vehicle.

Niceville Builder
6/09/2016

"Dad had to have another Honda from Gary Smith!"

Dad is 80 and hated to part with his 10 year old Honda, but he gave it to a friend in need. So we took him to Gary Smith and had great service, great pricing and friendly atmosphere. He is now ready for his second childhood. With the new safety features and free scheduled maintenance and extended warranties, maybe this one will last another 10 years. Ran into kids I coached in little league working at the dealership and they have grown up to be fine young men! We will buy all of our cars at this dealership in the future.

Daniel Spencer, Colten Griffen

bengalcats32566
5/30/2016

"4th Honda purchase"

Love the sales end of the purchasing process. They are very kind, courteous, and helpful before, during , and after purchase is completed. Trish goes out of her way to make you feel important, happy, and comfortable.

CivicEX2016
5/23/2016

"Civic Ex 2016"

Our son's vehicle was totaled in a rear-end collision and we needed to purchase a new vehicle quickly so that he could return to school in central Florida. Trish Kaltenbach was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the 2016 Honda Civics and was able to guide us through our "Needs" list vs. our "Wants" list to the purchase of the right car for our son. Thank you!

onemoreCRV
5/07/2016

"Yet another Honda purchase"

My journey in the Honda world began in the early years when I bought a green Honda station wagon! Now this is number 8! I am told at the 10th one, it is free. LOL Once again I reached out to Trish Kaltenbach and was not disappointed. She was very thorough on briefing me with the new features of the vehicle. She is the sweetest person and I direct anyone who asks to ask for Trish. As a side note, I will add that my service advisor is the best. That would be Jeremy Cameron. All and all a comfortable dealership to partner with.

C_line07
5/05/2016

"Great Experience Excellent Customer Service"

My husband and I went in to purchase a used car and Colton was very helpful! He was patient and worked with us to find the car we needed and at a great price. Thank you for making our car buying experience easy!!

Colton