Gary Smith Honda

Jeremy Combs

Ryan Painter, Finance Manager, Gary Smith Honda

Ryan Painter

September 19, 2017

"Fast, Efficient, Caring, Trish is your salesperson."

- Kathy Lee

I was given Trish's name and went to her at Gary Smith and she was great. Right away she knew just how to help me. I felt like a long time friend of her. She is a great person inside and out. Showed me a car that fit me and my budget. Thank you so much for helping me find my new car.

Joey Tedder

September 08, 2017

"Buying as new car"

- Thomas Severe

we have been to the Grey Smith Honda for more then 20 Years new and old location they are very helpful and will try there hardest to get what you need and the price you want.

September 06, 2017

"Car buying CAN be fun"

- Edwards Civic SI

My wife and I are so glad that we met Michael "Sully" Sullivan and Trish Kaltenbach. We were treated like family from the second we stepped on the lot. There was no pressure as we started our car buying process. We were in the market but did not need a car for several months. We wanted to take our time and get exactly what we wanted. My wife was thinking about getting a stick shift and we wanted to test drive a few to make sure that it was going to be a good choice. One of the cars that we wanted to drive was buried and we thought it was not worth all the extra trouble to move the cars in front of it. Trish said don't you worry and jumped in and started moving cars like a Pro. She always made us feel like her number one priority. She is not an awesome salesperson but an awesome person. My wife and I went to the dealership one night after dinner. We figured we could just browse a bit. Sully was still at work and even though it was very late and we just really wanted to walk off our dinner, Sully walked with us and showed us some of the cars that were in the overflow parking. He is one of the nicest guys that we have ever met. We looked at several makes of cars from several dealerships, Sully and Trish are the only ones that I will remember. I don't need their business card and I will ask for them by name the next time I need a car. I will recommend them to all of my friends and family.

Todd Siegrist