Gary Smith Honda

225 Miracle Strip Pkwy, S.W.,
Ft Walton Beach, Florida 32548
Gary Smith Honda Info
About Gary Smith Honda

To Our Customers and Friends: Since 1969, when my father founded Gary Smith Ford, our dealership has sold thousands of new and used cars and trucks in Ft. Walton Beach and surrounding areas. In 1977 we were granted the Honda franchise and this dealership has also been successful in helping our family provide transportation to many more customers. As a result of our success and fairness, we have developed many friends and repeat customers who know; we are "their" dealer and we will continue to be "their" dealer! As a businessman, I realize customers become friends and, in turn, repeat customers who recommend us to new friends because they receive fair value and quality products in exchange for transportation dollars. I also realize that to obtain and maintain loyal customers, a business must continue to be open, honest, objective, and understanding toward the needs of its customers. Our founder, Gary Smith's favorite slogan reflected his sincere attitude toward his valued customers---"The Kiss of Approval" and our well-know "Lips" logo seen on so many front license plates and dealer ads are his, and our reminder of the warm and sincere appreciation he felt for your patronage. As a further commitment and renewed pledge to you, we have adopted the phrase "We're Gonna Make You Love Us"! We're doing it every day! Not just a slogan but a promise from every member of every department in our business.

About Gary Smith Honda

C_line07
5/05/2016

"Great Experience Excellent Customer Service"

My husband and I went in to purchase a used car and Colton was very helpful! He was patient and worked with us to find the car we needed and at a great price. Thank you for making our car buying experience easy!!

Colton

CR-VBob
4/29/2016

"My first lease purchase experience"

My wife and I went to this dealership to acquire our 4th Honda CR-V. Our sales person, Trish Kaltenbach, was so helpful. It was easy to see why she is frequently Salesperson of the Month. This was our first experience at leasing. Her explanation of the leasing process and her knowledge of the vehicle made us feel very comfortable in our decision. After signing paperwork with the financial department Ms. Kaltenbach spent the time briefing us about the new features of the vehicle. She is such a pleasant person to do business with. We will definitely recommend her and the dealership to our friends and neighbors.

Kalees6
4/28/2016

"2016 Honda Odyssey Elite"

Best dealership by far in this area. I went to multiple dealerships while my husband was deployed and no one seemed to take me seriously except Jeff with this dealership. He and his manager gave me straight prices and great customer service. My husband returned and went right in and got the van. Never had the typical number game and the customer service was great the entire time. We took it back to add optional parts and the service department was great there as well. We look forward to working with Jeff and this dealership again!!

Jeff McKasson

jsantii

"CUSTOMER SERVICE OUTSTANDING"

GREAT MANGER THAT HONDA HAS PICKED TO RUN ONLINE SALE, MARK IS A OUTSTANDING GUY HE WORKS WITH YOU NO MATER WHAT YOUR ISSUE IS..... BOUGHT A NEW 2016 HONDA AND TOOK IT IN BECAUSE IT HAD SOME DENTS AND HAIR LINE PAINT DAMAGED, THEY PUT THE CAR IN THE SHOP AND TOOK CARE OF IT. WHEN CAR WAS HANDED BACK TO US WE NOTIC THAT THE PAINT WAS BURNED DO TO EXCESS POLISHING BUFFERING DETAIL ON SPECIFIC SPOT MAKING PAINT BAD. MARK CALLED US BACK IN THE DEALER AND GAVE US ANOTHER BRAND NEW CAR..... THIS IS WHAT I CALL OUTSTANDING SERVICE TOWARDS A CUSTOMER... GREAT WORK MARK...... YOU EARN OUR RESPECT AND BUSINESS.

Nicholas

"A wonderful experience"

This is our 2nd purchase from Gary Smith Honda and both times we have had the pleasure of dealing with Trish Kaltenbach. Trish was warm and friendly going over and above the usual customer service. She seemed to genuinely care about which car was right even suggesting a lower price model just because it met our needs (and wants) better which we purchased. We will likely buy another Honda in October and it will be from Trish at Gary Smith.

Crab
4/23/2016

"Friendly Experienced Customer Friendly"

Knowledegable and took time to show different features in the CRV line. Told them not sure when I might buy either now and in near future. No pressure but solid answers to all my questions. Very helpful in selection process by showing different features in the various models. Showed various monthly pay with various down payments . Not estimates but actual payments. Also, have worked with various individuals in the service dept over the years. I retired here from another state and even though car from another dealership I was welcomed with open arms.

Lucygoosey1
4/22/2016

"The salesperson was wonderful. She goes above and beyond. "

Trish was great to work with and went over and beyond with customer service. Sales manager could be more personable. Please ask for Trish Kaltenbach!

Lee
4/22/2016

"Thankful to have chose Gary Smith Honda"

From the moment we pulled in, to the moment we drove out with our new CRV we felt we made the right choice. We were greeted by Trish Kaltenbach, who gave us the time and details on every vehicle we looked at. She is the best sales person we have ever met. Others should be taught be her! Thank you Trish, and thank you Gary Smith Honda!

Rcnotthecola
4/19/2016

"Great Staff"

Jeff (Sales) and Rob (Finance) were awesome! They are both very knowledgable in their fields and made our buying experience fun. We were able to get exactly what we wanted, without pressure, and at a price we were comfortable with. We drove from Milton and it was worth the drive because their prices beat Pensacola's. Thanks Jeff and Rob for your professional service!!!

Jeff McKasson

Diana106847
4/16/2016

"Quick, responsive and efficient"

Through a referral, made appointment with Trish Kaltenbach. Great service, patient and thorough. Quick in quick out. Found car with my requirements in short period of time. Very Happy.

Reviews of Trish Kaltenbach