Gary Smith Honda

Todd Siegrist

January 16, 2017

"Honda Accord "

- Adamb

Had a great experience at gary smith. Jeremy was also wonderful. I will be returning and asking for him when I need a new car. Adam Boyer Honda Accord

January 16, 2017

"Working with Jeremy Combs Is a Pleasure!"

- Kio Kirby

Having the right sales person can make or break the pleasure of buying a new car. Fortunately we got Jeremy Combs when we walked into Gary Smith Honda. He was patient, knowledgeable, listened to me, and never used high-pressure tactics once. Because I felt like he genuinely cared about me as a customer, I walked away in exactly the right new Honda CRV -- and my husband ended up buying a pre-owned vehicle from Jeremy at the same time! Jeremy followed up with me when he said he would, always returned my calls and texts, and made the whole experience relaxed and enjoyable. He understands the importance of customer service and is a major asset to his dealership.

January 14, 2017

"Very Satisfied"

- ladybug,sherry773

Trish Kaltenbach. was excellent in her knowledge about all Hondas. She has an excellent sense of humor and answered all our questions. Trish is a great asset to your company.

New 2016 Honda Civic, $21685