Gary Smith Honda

225 Miracle Strip Pkwy, S.W.,
Ft Walton Beach, Florida 32548
Gary Smith Honda Info
About Gary Smith Honda

To Our Customers and Friends: Since 1969, when my father founded Gary Smith Ford, our dealership has sold thousands of new and used cars and trucks in Ft. Walton Beach and surrounding areas. In 1977 we were granted the Honda franchise and this dealership has also been successful in helping our family provide transportation to many more customers. As a result of our success and fairness, we have developed many friends and repeat customers who know; we are "their" dealer and we will continue to be "their" dealer! As a businessman, I realize customers become friends and, in turn, repeat customers who recommend us to new friends because they receive fair value and quality products in exchange for transportation dollars. I also realize that to obtain and maintain loyal customers, a business must continue to be open, honest, objective, and understanding toward the needs of its customers. Our founder, Gary Smith's favorite slogan reflected his sincere attitude toward his valued customers---"The Kiss of Approval" and our well-know "Lips" logo seen on so many front license plates and dealer ads are his, and our reminder of the warm and sincere appreciation he felt for your patronage. As a further commitment and renewed pledge to you, we have adopted the phrase "We're Gonna Make You Love Us"! We're doing it every day! Not just a slogan but a promise from every member of every department in our business.

About Gary Smith Honda

bengalcats32566
5/30/2016

"4th Honda purchase"

Love the sales end of the purchasing process. They are very kind, courteous, and helpful before, during , and after purchase is completed. Trish goes out of her way to make you feel important, happy, and comfortable.

CivicEX2016
5/23/2016

"Civic Ex 2016"

Our son's vehicle was totaled in a rear-end collision and we needed to purchase a new vehicle quickly so that he could return to school in central Florida. Trish Kaltenbach was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the 2016 Honda Civics and was able to guide us through our "Needs" list vs. our "Wants" list to the purchase of the right car for our son. Thank you!

onemoreCRV
5/07/2016

"Yet another Honda purchase"

My journey in the Honda world began in the early years when I bought a green Honda station wagon! Now this is number 8! I am told at the 10th one, it is free. LOL Once again I reached out to Trish Kaltenbach and was not disappointed. She was very thorough on briefing me with the new features of the vehicle. She is the sweetest person and I direct anyone who asks to ask for Trish. As a side note, I will add that my service advisor is the best. That would be Jeremy Cameron. All and all a comfortable dealership to partner with.

C_line07
5/05/2016

"Great Experience Excellent Customer Service"

My husband and I went in to purchase a used car and Colton was very helpful! He was patient and worked with us to find the car we needed and at a great price. Thank you for making our car buying experience easy!!

Colton

CR-VBob
4/29/2016

"My first lease purchase experience"

My wife and I went to this dealership to acquire our 4th Honda CR-V. Our sales person, Trish Kaltenbach, was so helpful. It was easy to see why she is frequently Salesperson of the Month. This was our first experience at leasing. Her explanation of the leasing process and her knowledge of the vehicle made us feel very comfortable in our decision. After signing paperwork with the financial department Ms. Kaltenbach spent the time briefing us about the new features of the vehicle. She is such a pleasant person to do business with. We will definitely recommend her and the dealership to our friends and neighbors.

Kalees6
4/28/2016

"2016 Honda Odyssey Elite"

Best dealership by far in this area. I went to multiple dealerships while my husband was deployed and no one seemed to take me seriously except Jeff with this dealership. He and his manager gave me straight prices and great customer service. My husband returned and went right in and got the van. Never had the typical number game and the customer service was great the entire time. We took it back to add optional parts and the service department was great there as well. We look forward to working with Jeff and this dealership again!!

Jeff McKasson

jsantii

"CUSTOMER SERVICE OUTSTANDING"

GREAT MANGER THAT HONDA HAS PICKED TO RUN ONLINE SALE, MARK IS A OUTSTANDING GUY HE WORKS WITH YOU NO MATER WHAT YOUR ISSUE IS..... BOUGHT A NEW 2016 HONDA AND TOOK IT IN BECAUSE IT HAD SOME DENTS AND HAIR LINE PAINT DAMAGED, THEY PUT THE CAR IN THE SHOP AND TOOK CARE OF IT. WHEN CAR WAS HANDED BACK TO US WE NOTIC THAT THE PAINT WAS BURNED DO TO EXCESS POLISHING BUFFERING DETAIL ON SPECIFIC SPOT MAKING PAINT BAD. MARK CALLED US BACK IN THE DEALER AND GAVE US ANOTHER BRAND NEW CAR..... THIS IS WHAT I CALL OUTSTANDING SERVICE TOWARDS A CUSTOMER... GREAT WORK MARK...... YOU EARN OUR RESPECT AND BUSINESS.

Nicholas

"A wonderful experience"

This is our 2nd purchase from Gary Smith Honda and both times we have had the pleasure of dealing with Trish Kaltenbach. Trish was warm and friendly going over and above the usual customer service. She seemed to genuinely care about which car was right even suggesting a lower price model just because it met our needs (and wants) better which we purchased. We will likely buy another Honda in October and it will be from Trish at Gary Smith.

Crab
4/23/2016

"Friendly Experienced Customer Friendly"

Knowledegable and took time to show different features in the CRV line. Told them not sure when I might buy either now and in near future. No pressure but solid answers to all my questions. Very helpful in selection process by showing different features in the various models. Showed various monthly pay with various down payments . Not estimates but actual payments. Also, have worked with various individuals in the service dept over the years. I retired here from another state and even though car from another dealership I was welcomed with open arms.

Lucygoosey1
4/22/2016

"The salesperson was wonderful. She goes above and beyond. "

Trish was great to work with and went over and beyond with customer service. Sales manager could be more personable. Please ask for Trish Kaltenbach!

Reviews of Trish Kaltenbach