Gary Smith Honda

225 Miracle Strip Pkwy, S.W.,
Ft Walton Beach, Florida 32548
Gary Smith Honda Info
About Gary Smith Honda

To Our Customers and Friends: Since 1969, when my father founded Gary Smith Ford, our dealership has sold thousands of new and used cars and trucks in Ft. Walton Beach and surrounding areas. In 1977 we were granted the Honda franchise and this dealership has also been successful in helping our family provide transportation to many more customers. As a result of our success and fairness, we have developed many friends and repeat customers who know; we are "their" dealer and we will continue to be "their" dealer! As a businessman, I realize customers become friends and, in turn, repeat customers who recommend us to new friends because they receive fair value and quality products in exchange for transportation dollars. I also realize that to obtain and maintain loyal customers, a business must continue to be open, honest, objective, and understanding toward the needs of its customers. Our founder, Gary Smith's favorite slogan reflected his sincere attitude toward his valued customers---"The Kiss of Approval" and our well-know "Lips" logo seen on so many front license plates and dealer ads are his, and our reminder of the warm and sincere appreciation he felt for your patronage. As a further commitment and renewed pledge to you, we have adopted the phrase "We're Gonna Make You Love Us"! We're doing it every day! Not just a slogan but a promise from every member of every department in our business.

About Gary Smith Honda

AccordAimee
7/24/2016

"Great customer service and great experience!! "

Always a great experience, buying from Gary Smith. I have bought 5 cars from Gary Smith Honda and never had a bad experience. Trish is the absolute best and she goes above and beyond to make you feel like you are the only one she is working with (when in fact she is running all over the place). She makes you feel like you are family and treats you as such. I love my new Accord, and would not hesitate to make my next purchase from Trish and Gary Smith. Honest dealership with a great group of people!! I will always recommend!!!

Val P
7/16/2016

"Bought 2016 CRV & 2016 Odyssey in 2 weeks"

Bought 2007 Odyssey from Trish 9 years ago. Decided it was time to trade and wanted to downsize. Bought 2016 CRV Touring from Trish and company. Offer from Mark made me happy so traded. Also, upfront was Ryan Painter who explained extra stuff. Drove the CRV for about 2000 miles but after driving a van for 9 years went back to Honda and got an offer from Mark to trade for an Odyssey. Which I did. Same outstanding people. Ryan was able to transfer stuff from CRV to Odyssey. Trish is a mover and shaker. Always willing to help and visit if not busy. Still got birthday and Christmas card from her for 9 years. Outstanding group of professionals with no pressure whatsoever.

JCW85
7/11/2016

"Amazing Customer Service A+++++"

Gary Smith Honda is an outstanding car dealership. The team is exceptional and Trish Kaltenbach is a true delight! Before you purchase a vehicle, check out Gary Smith Honda and you won't be disappointed!!

Tim Peregoy (Excellent)

Annmarie
7/08/2016

"Top Notch Car Buying Experience From Start to Finish"

Very thankful to have such a pleasant and professional car buying experience. Communicated my needs and they were met efficiently, timely and seamlessly by all parties involved. From first contact to driving out of the dealer lot in record time. Can not recommend Trish and her supporting staff highly enough. Many thanks!

wilsonbimmer
7/04/2016

"Red Carpet Customer Service Only At Gary Smith Honda"

Ms Kaltenbach is First Class in all she does for her customers. It's more than business, Trish know how to connect with her customers and goes above and beyond. Goto Trish if you want it done right. Thanks Trish. The Wilson Family of Niceville.

2015Hondaowner
6/21/2016

"Gary Smith Honda Service Department"

On May 19, 2016, I took our new 2015 Honda Odyssey in for its first scheduled maintenance consisting of an oil and filter change and tire rotation. Ms. Latone Thompson was courteous and professional and after one hour, I was told the the servicing was finished. But approximately one month later, I noticed liquid leaking from underneath the engine compartment forming a puddle in our garage. It had been raining heavily so we thought it may have been water. After a closer look, I discovered engine oil leaking from around the Honda oil filter. Also, the oil was below the low mark. I quickly called the Gary Smith Honda dealership Service department. Ms. Latone Thompson answered and since it was near closing time, she scheduled a tow truck for the following day. If I had not noticed the oil leak, the engine would have ran out of oil. The only reason I am not giving the Service department one star is because Ms. Thompson was so helpful and responsive. We will see how this goes tomorrow.

tommy699
6/14/2016

"Superb Service from Fort Walton Beach's Gary Smith Honda "

The Gary Smith Honda team I met, were very attentive, and professional. However, Trish Kaltenbach was the star of of visit. Her service exceeded my expectations and made for a stress free experience. Her knowledge, and willingness to help in everyway, made this was a fun time. Most of all we left with the ideal vehicle for our needs!

Bobby
6/13/2016

"Dealing with Gary Smith Honda on CRV touring"

We went to Gary Smith Honda to possibly purchase a new CRV Touring SUV and was met out front by Trish with a big smile and a can do attitude. We requested a test drive of the 2016 touring CRV and fell in love with it. We were introduced to Mark and ended up suggesting trading two vehicles in on the CRV, one of which was a 2003 CRV that we purchased from Gary Smith and the other was a pristine 2013 Buick Lacrosse. Then they suggested we take the CRV home for a couple days and leqve our 2013 Buick Lacrosse. This allowed me and my Spouse to agree this was the vehicle we wanted. Mark made us a Fair offer on the trade and we accepted. Trish had the vehicle detailed and she went over all the bells and whistles on the car and there is a lot of them.

Fumblenator1
6/10/2016

"Best Salesman EVER!"

Awesome experience. Kris and the staff were outstanding. I love my new car! No stress. No pressure. Just an overall GREAT car buying experience. Very pleased!

Ryan Painter

Dianna
6/09/2016

"Best car buying experience ever!"

Best dealership and people I've ever dealt with. Great customer service. Clicked the get estimate button on the website and got back a email the next morning with a pretty good price. Then nothing, which is a compliment. No continual pestering or trying to talk about more expensive models. Just here's our best price. Well ok, we negotiated a little bit after I called Kris and got an even better deal. I'm don't remember the finale guy's name but he was great too. Then while we're closing Kris shows back up with some of the best boiled peanuts we ever had and emails me the recipe the next evening! Great cars and great service. Just down right good folks!!

Reviews of Trish Kaltenbach