Gary Smith Honda

New Car Sales Manager

May 25, 2017

"Excellent service "

- gloria barksdale-meade

The saleslady (Trish) searched the area for the exact car we wanted. She walked us through all of the details of the operation of the new car and assured us she was always there to help us. The business manager (Matt) was extremely pleasant to deal with.

Other Employees : Trish Kaltenbach, Matt

May 21, 2017

"Helpful"

- Joe_Car_Buyer

Help me look at several car models and was well knowledgeable about all the features that came with each trim level. Quickly line up all the other staff to finish the purchase.

May 18, 2017

"Above and beyond"

- MMcLeod

I don't know that my experience at Gary Smith Honda could have been any better. The time and care that the staff devoted to myself and my girls surpassed my expectations. I was incredibly impressed with the patience, the kindness and professionalism by everyone who helped us throughout the entire process and especially our Salesman-Jeremy. He went above and beyond to make sure we had the best experience possible and I am thankful and truly grateful for all his help.

Jeremy Combs