Gary Smith Honda

New Car Sales Manager

April 18, 2017

"New Family Car"

- Michael DuBose

We came in looking to get into a newer car. Never expect to leave in a dream car!! Thank you Jeremy for your excellet help in putting us into an amazing brand new family car!!

April 10, 2017

"The 3rd dealership was the charm! "

- Victoria Lee-Battin

My husband and I spend almost two weeks looking for a specific vehicle talking to two different dealerships and not having any luck, enter Gary Smith Honda and specifically Jeremy. I called Jeremy on a Thursday and drove off with our car on Saturday! Buying a car with them was so easy, everything went smoothly and was very efficient. As long as we're in the area we'll be buying our cars through Jeremy!!

April 05, 2017

"Trish is top notch!"

- rdeeanno

Trish Kaltenbach carefully listened to my needs and helped me focus on what was most important to me. She was a tremendous help with her broad knowledge of Honda's product line. Once I had made decision, I was efficiently walked through paperwork and delivery. Trish went through all of the vehicle features, made sure my phone was paired up and even helped me set up my speed dial list. I also had a very positive experience in the parts department when I purchased car seat covers where they made sure to go over the installation instructions to ensure a painless self install.

New 2016 Honda Civic, $21685