Gary Smith Honda

225 Miracle Strip Pkwy, S.W.,
Ft Walton Beach, Florida 32548
Gary Smith Honda Info
About Gary Smith Honda

To Our Customers and Friends: Since 1969, when my father founded Gary Smith Ford, our dealership has sold thousands of new and used cars and trucks in Ft. Walton Beach and surrounding areas. In 1977 we were granted the Honda franchise and this dealership has also been successful in helping our family provide transportation to many more customers. As a result of our success and fairness, we have developed many friends and repeat customers who know; we are "their" dealer and we will continue to be "their" dealer! As a businessman, I realize customers become friends and, in turn, repeat customers who recommend us to new friends because they receive fair value and quality products in exchange for transportation dollars. I also realize that to obtain and maintain loyal customers, a business must continue to be open, honest, objective, and understanding toward the needs of its customers. Our founder, Gary Smith's favorite slogan reflected his sincere attitude toward his valued customers---"The Kiss of Approval" and our well-know "Lips" logo seen on so many front license plates and dealer ads are his, and our reminder of the warm and sincere appreciation he felt for your patronage. As a further commitment and renewed pledge to you, we have adopted the phrase "We're Gonna Make You Love Us"! We're doing it every day! Not just a slogan but a promise from every member of every department in our business.

About Gary Smith Honda

Marsha378
9/17/2016

"Awesome buying experience!!!!"

Mike Martino was just the best car salesman we have worked with in a long time. He met us at the door, we told him we wanted to drive a Pilot and his knowledge of this vichele for only being at this dealership for four weeks was so impressive. We knew that he had the ability to teach us and sell us our new vichele. Remember we were just test driving and didn't go with the intention of buying that day. We test drove a black one but would not ever own a black car. So as we drove back to return the vichele he said let me check because I think they got one delivered off the truck last night. Well there was one and the color a pearl white. The interior was perfect. So we sat and nigoasiated the price and traded in our Tahoe. Believe me when I say it was the perfect buying experience and we love love our new Honda Pilot. Thank you so much Mike it's been a true pleasure. Marsha and Paul Pazos

Mike Martino

srandall
9/11/2016

"stress free"

From the time I walked into the dealer ship to the time I drove out with my new car I was treated as though I was the only person in the dealer ship. I inquired on the internet to many different dealer ships. Jeffery Mckasson was the nicest person I spoke with. I had inquired on several different sites but Jeff was the first one to say come on in and we will get you a car. I was concerned with keeping to my budget and thought he would be like the rest and just get me a car and not take my budget into consideration. I got there a little late for my appointment. He was with another customer but still came over gave me a few keys to some cars and told me to get in the cars and check them out. I was impressed with the fact that I was late for the appointment but yet he still made sure that I was well taken care of. He was not pushy or intimidating. He listened to what my needs were and worked hard to meet them. Bottom line is I bought the car with everything I wanted and stuck to my budget. There was absolutely no stress on my end. Buying a car has always been stressful to me but not this time. It was actually a great experience. I will be going back to Gary Smith Honda in Fort Walton Beach Florida for my next car and will be recommending them to friends and family in the future. Thanks Jeff for restoring my faith and showing me that buying a car does not have to be stressful and treating me as though I was the most important person there.

Kenny King
9/10/2016

"Friendly and Patient Service"

My entire experience at Gary Smith Honda was exceptional, and Greg Medaris is a great sales consultant. When discussing the selection of cars, he provided a friendly and informative experience. When negotiating a price, he was patient and helped settle upon a great deal. Overall, I enjoyed my experience at Gary Smith Honda, and I would come back again.

Greg Medaris

Pearson1
8/25/2016

"Great overall customer care"

My husband and I were impressed with the overall experience and would buy there again in a heart beat. Sales Manager Mark Marsteller is top notch and went over and above the call of duty to correct an issue we had with our initial purchase. We traded in an Acura for a new Accord so now that Jeremy Cameron has moved over from Acura to Honda as the Service Mgr we couldn't be more thrilled!! He is not only a fantastic guy but he simply is the BEST service mgr I have ever dealt with and we've owned Accords for over 20 years in various states. His professionalism and dedication to customer care is exceptional!

Johnny Trigg
8/17/2016

"Friendly, Service and Helpful attitude of the people"

I have given the ratings, I have because we just took ownership of our second Honda in 3 years, so we are a "Honda family". The reason for our repeat relationship is very simple, every time we go in, for what ever reason, we are treated as a valued and important customer. The attitude of everyone who works there, is nothing less than "TOP NOTCH', from the person who answers the telephone to the sales person and right on, to the person, "money man" who writes up the paper work, the maintenance schedulers, who meet you when you bring in your vehicle for maintenance.work, the quality of workmanship, done in the shop are all "Top of the Line". Thank You Johnny Trigg, Retired Major USAF

Robert Hernandez

laura2813
8/13/2016

"Wonderful Experience"

Wasn't sure which model I preferred but Trish was patient with me and gave me the time I need without pressuring me into making a decision immediately. When I figured out what I wanted everyone at the dealership pitched in to help and was friendly and helpful. BEST experience when purchasing a car!!!

Robert Hernandez

AccordAimee
7/24/2016

"Great customer service and great experience!! "

Always a great experience, buying from Gary Smith. I have bought 5 cars from Gary Smith Honda and never had a bad experience. Trish is the absolute best and she goes above and beyond to make you feel like you are the only one she is working with (when in fact she is running all over the place). She makes you feel like you are family and treats you as such. I love my new Accord, and would not hesitate to make my next purchase from Trish and Gary Smith. Honest dealership with a great group of people!! I will always recommend!!!

Val P
7/16/2016

"Bought 2016 CRV & 2016 Odyssey in 2 weeks"

Bought 2007 Odyssey from Trish 9 years ago. Decided it was time to trade and wanted to downsize. Bought 2016 CRV Touring from Trish and company. Offer from Mark made me happy so traded. Also, upfront was Ryan Painter who explained extra stuff. Drove the CRV for about 2000 miles but after driving a van for 9 years went back to Honda and got an offer from Mark to trade for an Odyssey. Which I did. Same outstanding people. Ryan was able to transfer stuff from CRV to Odyssey. Trish is a mover and shaker. Always willing to help and visit if not busy. Still got birthday and Christmas card from her for 9 years. Outstanding group of professionals with no pressure whatsoever.

JCW85
7/11/2016

"Amazing Customer Service A+++++"

Gary Smith Honda is an outstanding car dealership. The team is exceptional and Trish Kaltenbach is a true delight! Before you purchase a vehicle, check out Gary Smith Honda and you won't be disappointed!!

Tim Peregoy (Excellent)

Annmarie
7/08/2016

"Top Notch Car Buying Experience From Start to Finish"

Very thankful to have such a pleasant and professional car buying experience. Communicated my needs and they were met efficiently, timely and seamlessly by all parties involved. From first contact to driving out of the dealer lot in record time. Can not recommend Trish and her supporting staff highly enough. Many thanks!

Reviews of Trish Kaltenbach