Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Tim Carlson

January 14, 2017

"Best Service"

- carguy, Tim 327

It was the best and fastest results visit I ever had with a dealership. Austin Page was professional and attentive to my needs. I would recommend Austin for anyone as a salesman and Devin schrad made the finance end quick and easy. Thank you Delano and Devin.

January 14, 2017

"Making the experience personal"

- Rebecca82c

I have just purchased my 4th Jeep vehicle from this dealership. They always make sure we are comfortable, well informed and they truly listen to what our needs are to find the right match for us. They are not the usual "over bearing, pushy" car sales people that we have dealt with in the past. That's why we keep coming back. They never rush or pressure you into anything. This has been consistent with every visit, from sales to service. And the Jeep brand is reliable for value, so this is a winning combination. Brad and Kelvin are excellent salesmen, and Tim in the finance department is very friendly and knowledgeable. Lee and the service department always do their best to get you in and out while providing quality care to your vehicle, David and all the guys in the parts department are so nice and great at finding you everything you need from basic repairs to aftermarket upgrades. Just a great team all around. I can't think of a single reason to not send someone here for their vehicle purchasing needs.

January 09, 2017

"Excellent Experience"

- AngelaM

A local company could not get me the vehicle I wanted, so I made an inquiry, they called me quickly, and in no time they had secured Jeep I wanted. The salesperson Jeremiah Bradshaw was great, and they even gave me another Jeep to drive while I waited on my Jeep to get here. Was a great experience and I will recommend these guys to my friends and family as being one of the best dealerships around. Tim Carlson was also fun to work with and was very nice and respectful. Love these guys and appreciate them getting me exactly what I wanted, quickly and respectfully.

New 2017 Ram 2500, $44155