Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

2339 E Franklin Blvd,
Gastonia, North Carolina 28054
Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram always maintains competitive new and pre-owned inventories of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles. Staffed with experience sales representatives and top trained technicians, we're here to provide a fun, easy and valuable automotive shopping and service experience. Stop by our dealership today at 2339 East Franklin Blvd to see for yourself!

About Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

rh

"GREAT"

this is my second jeep for me with the same sales rep Gerald Morrison the first time I was there in 2010 I was there for a while they were closing but Mr Morrison got me what I wanted and I was happy All the people there make you feel at home no pressure and Gerald is always happy just got a 2014 jeep this was a smooth trip got there Gerald went to work and it was all good thank you man see you in 100,000 miles

Gerald boss he was helping also thanks to the both of them

scott31702
5/27/2015

"Great car buying experience."

Gerald Morrison was an outstanding sales person. He was attentive to our needs. He was considerate of our price range, and he didn't try to up sale us. He was an all around good person. It would be easier to deal with sales people if there were more like him.

Blackburn78
5/27/2015

"Best Service I've Had in a While"

Kevin Maple provided the best service I've had in a long time. He listened to what I was looking for and was not the pushy type you typically deal with at dealerships. I could not have asked for a better experience, and I must say I'm at ease and super happy with my purchase. I will definitely recommend Kevin Maple and Gastonia Chrysler to family and friends. Thanks again Kevin! I truely appreciate such a positive experience.

Slush86
5/26/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!"

In all our years of car buying, this was the best experience we have ever had! Jimmy Grant was the dealer we worked with. He was excellent...very knowledgable, patient, and non-aggressive (which was very important to us)! He wanted to make sure we got the car we really wanted. He gave us all the time we needed. Brian Kanabroski helped us with the financing. He was awesome as well! Very nice and very thorough! He and Jimmy both make you feel like you have known them forever! We will definitely be repeat customers! We highly recommend Gastonia Chrysler, Jimmy Grant, and Brian Kanabroski!

TheSkeeterBeaters.com
5/23/2015

"Commercial Purchase"

I needed a commercial vehicle and was able to make a purchase quickly. The price was agreeable and Mike Gomes was informative and helpful in the process. I have recommend Gastonia Chrysler to others looking for commercial purchases.

Steven Norton
5/22/2015

"Awesome"

Brian kana risks and Brett holder really made out experience great. Thanks for the green scat pack. If you want a car please see these guys because they are awesome!!!!!

David Beaver
5/22/2015

"Great Place to Buy a Ram Truck!!"

My overall experience with buying a New Ram Truck with Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram was Excellent! I could not have asked for a better salesperson. Danny Craig surely made sure that I was taken care of from start to finish. He definitely will get recommended from me to family, friends, and anyone that ask about who I got my truck from. He treated me someone he knew all his life. Also, Brian Kanabroski made my financing experience go as smooth as possible too. Furthermore, Liz in the Main Lobby Reception Area was very friendly and courteous. As a matter of fact, all employees there, even in passing told me hello and wanted to make sure I was taken care of. I could not have asked for a better buying experience. Thanks so much!!

Liz in the Main Lobby Reception Area

amuss00
5/21/2015

"It was great !!! "

It was great , we love this Jeep !! Thanks Jimmy !! We will definitely come back again to buy a vehicle.

vince123
5/20/2015

"Best Dealership Around"

They have the best salespeople and service around. I have purchased at least 10 new cars from different dealers around the area in the past 15 years. They are by far the best dealer I ever did business with. Kelvin Maple is also the best salesperson I ever met. He is very friendly and patient. He always makes you feel special like a good friend.

Ramman
5/19/2015

"Purchase of 2015 Ram Truck"

Salesperson Bret was courteous, polite, and patient. He asked if we would like something to drink and a snack. Bret went out of his way to make the deal and to get the price that my husband wanted. We did not make the deal for about 10 days we had several follow-up calls, to see if we were still interested. My husband had decided not to trade his car but after negotiating with the dealership he got the price he felt was a very good deal, and he had the 2015 Ram Truck he wanted. I was surprised to hear about the free washes and oil changes for the life of the truck. Wow! what a deal.

Reviews of Gerald Morrison