Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Devin Schrad

Tim  Carlson, Sales, Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Tim Carlson

March 27, 2017

"Best experience in the 30 years that I've been buying cars"

- Tarzette Sims Overton

I would definitely buy another car with Gastonia CDJR. Kelvin Maple was an excellent salesperson, making me feel comfortable, finding out in detail what I was looking for and determining what my priorities were in a vehicle. When my bank had an issue about the amount they would finance, he and the finance department helped me get other financing with a payment level I was comfortable with. During the process, he was happy to explain anything that I wanted to know. After I bought the car, he even assisted me with finding a company that would install a remote starter on it. I really felt like he wanted me to happy with my purchase, and not just sell cars. That went a long way in making me feel completely comfortable in the process. Devin Schrad is an excellent finance manager. Without complaint, he explained each form I was signing and was entertaining and personable as well.

March 26, 2017

""Another Good Purchase and Experience""

- Big(R)

A nice and friendly dealership to do business with. This is my 2nd vehicle purchase here and both times I used Danny Craig. He has a life long career in the car business and is very helpful and knowledgeable. My first car was new and this time I bought a nice used truck. Good experience both times and I would recommend this dealership.

March 26, 2017

"Salesman review"

- Tim L

This is the second vehicle I have bought from this dealership in the past 8 months I dealt with and bought from Mark both times. Very professional, Knowledgeable and friendly. would highly recommend Mark for your auto needs. I went for an oil change and came home with an oil and vehicle change. Tim L.

New 2016 Dodge Challenger, $43165