Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

2339 E Franklin Blvd,
Gastonia, North Carolina 28054
Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram always maintains competitive new and pre-owned inventories of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles. Staffed with experience sales representatives and top trained technicians, we're here to provide a fun, easy and valuable automotive shopping and service experience. Stop by our dealership today at 2339 East Franklin Blvd to see for yourself!

About Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

misnwilG
7/31/2015

"Absolutely the BEST!!"

I went in today just to see what my options may be. I had very specific needs to accommodate a person with disabilities, how I like to use my vehicle, storage space, etc. I was greeted immediately by Ron who listened to my needs and took my information and entered it to the computer right away to get things moving. As Ron and I talked with Michael we talked about some of the vehicles I read about online and I explained each of my needs. Michael suggested a van and explained why he thought that would be the best vehicle for me. Ron got things together and we took and ride and they were absolutely right! That was the ideal vehicle for my driving needs. Then to the $$$$. I had very specific needs there as well and they worked with me to find the right deal that worked for me. I highly recommend you ask for Ron and Mike. You can tell they care about their customers and want you to have the right vehicle at the right price point.

Linda
7/31/2015

"Excellent Service!!!! "

The salesmen I worked with were very nice and worked hard to get the truck that I wanted. They worked fast and efficiently. I will definitely buy another car from this dealership.

Car gal

"Amazing"

Mike made buying our new car painless and easy, we will be back again and definitely send people we know to see him when they need a car.

Justguy

"Right on dude "

This place helps you where you need well if you need it, spot on chap. I would surly recommend this dealer to people I know

sscreecy12

"Best ever experience"

I purchased a Chrysler 200 from you with the super salesman Danny N. I don't find him listed in the sales people. Danny N should be at the top of the list. I have never traded cars with less hassle.

CarolinaKim
7/28/2015

"Best customer service by far!"

This dealership made it incredibly easy to buy a vehicle. Jimmy and Steve were great salesmen who got me exactly what I wanted. I drove away in my Jeep Wrangler Unlimited in a matter of hours with the price that I needed to make it work. Both went above and beyond to help and the entire staff was extremely courteous, unlike some other dealerships I've been to. I would definitely recommend buying a vehicle at this location!

gdavisjr69
7/28/2015

"2015 Ram 1500 Sport Edition"

Gerald was easy to work with, no-pressure, but knew everything about the truck. Highly recommend the dealership. They provide free car washes and other services after the sale.

Jeep Buyer
7/26/2015

"Keep purchase"

The guys at Gastonia Jeep did a good job with giving us a fair deal and was able to get us in our Jeep quickly. Thank you!

Brad

dereksmith
7/26/2015

"Satisfied with Jeep purchase"

Needed to trade 2011 Jeep Patriot with 75,000 miles that was worth half of what I owed. Wasn't sure I was going to be able to get into a 2015 Jeep Patriot. Used a 2007 Buick LaCrosse that was paid for to help with the negative equity on the Jeep. I made preliminary inquiries a few months ahead of actual purchase with Gerald Morrison who stayed in touch with me without any pressure t buy right away. He was very honest about the vehicle purchase and knowledgeable of the buying process. In the end I was able to drive away in a new Jeep at a much lower interest rate and only a few dollars more than the previous loan despite a less-than-perfect credit situation. I chose to add-on the extended warranty which included a maintenance plan, dent repair and GAP insurance. Free car washes for life and free window tinting also made me feel I got a good deal.

mb0725
7/25/2015

"New Car Shopping"

Bought a new Jeep from Gastonia CDJR and Steve Ross was my salesman. Steve is a no pressure salesman which was great. He showed me vehicles and information for every question that I had. Steve was patient and allowed me the time to think about and evaluate what I had seen and heard. Steve provides great customer service and wants to make sure that you are very satisfied with the vehicle you choose to buy. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking to buy from a place that takes pride in the way customers are treated and the service they provide after the sale.

Reviews of Gerald Morrison