Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

2339 E Franklin Blvd,
Gastonia, North Carolina 28054
Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram always maintains competitive new and pre-owned inventories of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles. Staffed with experience sales representatives and top trained technicians, we're here to provide a fun, easy and valuable automotive shopping and service experience. Stop by our dealership today at 2339 East Franklin Blvd to see for yourself!

About Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Mustang09
9/02/2015

"Great experience!"

Had a great experience. Sales person was not pushy and was very knowledgeable. Great experience from beginning to end. I would definitely recommend these gentlemen to anyone looking for a great deal.

DreamJeep
9/01/2015

"Great customer service, thanks to Mark Raines "

I would highly recommend visiting this dealership! Over the two weeks of negoiating a deal (yes unfortunately it took that long) several salesman and managers were involved in my "deal" but one stuck out the most, Mark Raines! He was beyond great! He went out of his way to answer my questions, follow up and ensure I was happy. The only negative thing I can say about my experience was, it was a lot of back and forth and the dealership allowed me to walk out quit a few times chancing that I would take my deal elsewhere. Which was no fault to Mark but I would of rathered not had gone through all that esp with a small child having to tote back and forth to the dealership but I guess it eventually paid off BC no dealership around (and trust me I visted quit a few to say the least) would even come close to their numbers!! If you're are looking to buy, definitely give them a visit, Mark/ Ronald and Frank were all great to work with!

Clbaker
9/01/2015

"Great experience!"

We worked with Kelvin for our new Ram purchase. He was very kind, professional, and patient. It was a pleasant car buying experience. It was worth the drive!

AverageJoe
8/31/2015

"Best Dealership Period "

I walked into the Dealership and sat down with Gerald Morrison (I would recommend him to anyone) . I explained to him what I wanted and why he quickly went to work finding trucks that with the options I wanted in price ranges I felt comfortable with. Gerald then talked to Ron Lovelace and made me a few offers. I was happy with the trucks he had found but they wanted to make sure I was truly satisfied. It was late that night so I made arrangements to come in the next day. Gerald and Ron had found a truck for me that more than met my expectations. For less that the truck I had picked out. They gave me the best deal and top dollar for my trade couldn't be happier.

A..Dean2015

"100% Satisfied!!!!!!"

Our family purchased our 3rd and 4th vehicle from Gastonia CDJR today and we couldn't be more pleased with our repeat experience! Our salesman, Gerald is awesome and truly a one of a kind. Knowledgeable about all makes and models, and extremely patient and helpful. We have also had the pleasure of dealing directly with one of the dealership's owning partners, Ron Lovelace. Thanks to Ron & Gerald, we feel our business is valued at the dealership and we were more than just a "sale". We are frequent buyers and plan to keep our business at Gastonia CDJR!

Samana
8/31/2015

"Very helpful and not pushy"

Purchased a used vehicle from them on Friday. It was a great experience from beginning to end. The salesperson that helped us was not pushy, but was very helpful. I can honestly say is was a pleasant shopping experience. Steve was very down to earth, funny and very nice to work with.

Vince Sabotin

"Great Service!"

This is the second vehicle I have purchased from the dealership. Both experiences were great and I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family.

rburchfield

"Great!!!"

Purchased a 2015 Dodge Ram 2500. This was the 1st time we purchased from this dealership and would definitely recommend them. Great Experience with sales person.

alaw
8/30/2015

"Pleasantly surprised with the excellent service!"

What a great shopping experience! I was at the dealership earlier this week. I was working with Ron Fluet, Mike Todd and Brian Kanabroski. Not only were they knowledgeable and professional, they were also friendly and courteous. The price on the Chrysler 300 I went in for was very competitive too. An overall great experience!

billy67
8/30/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

It was a pleasure dealing with all the people in the dealership, I drove 3 hours from Virginia just to get a great deal from Gastonia Chrysler.

Reviews of Gerald Morrison