Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

2339 E Franklin Blvd,
Gastonia, North Carolina 28054
Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram always maintains competitive new and pre-owned inventories of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles. Staffed with experience sales representatives and top trained technicians, we're here to provide a fun, easy and valuable automotive shopping and service experience. Stop by our dealership today at 2339 East Franklin Blvd to see for yourself!

About Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

msgrn
7/06/2015

"gerald is great"

Gerald is so personal he's great, he took a lot of time with me and delivered my Mini to me on my schedule it was so nice to have personal service

rocknlibrarian
7/04/2015

"Quality Experience"

My husband and I went to browse the selection of Ram trucks they had on the lot. Mark Raines helped us with determining the exact model and options we needed and was extremely helpful getting us a great deal. Additionally, Brian Kanabroski helped with getting the best financing terms available, which cemented the deal in purchasing the vehicle the same day. Overall, the employees were exceptional and I would definitely return to this dealership when it is time for me to upgrade my vehicle.

macgregor
7/02/2015

"Exceptional Experience"

I was thrilled beyond measure with the exceptional treatment, warm, friendly atmosphere of this dealership. Jimmy Grant, the sales associate, was well informed and not in any way aggressive. I am very pleased with my choice.

charlesmclements
7/02/2015

"fair treatment fair deal. "

Danny Craig was a great help in dealing with us. We worked out a deal that we were satisfied with. Danny and the whole dealership staff were wonderful. A great experience.

Anaerobicbug

"Easy, hassle free. "

Gerald was great going over the car. The sales team was great , all the way to Brian in finance. It was quick and easy and all the perks they have are great. I never felt pressured and Gerald was able to answer all my questions. Highly recommend him!!

DianeB

"Gerald is Awesome!!!!"

We all know buying a car these days is far from enjoyable....with unexpected fees, low trade in values and the business associate beating you up with add ons, it can take HOURS to get out of the place....in this respect, Gastonia Dodge is like every other dealer around. I can't give them flying colors on this end, but I can say that after the initial purchase day, I am pleased with the dealership. Now let me tell you about Gerald....from the moment he introduced himself, he was a pleasure to deal with.....I would have to say he was the most knowledgeable car salesman I ever met. He answered all our questions with ease....many of these questions were things I already knew, so it was a little test, but he passed with flying colors and I knew at that point that the questions I asked that I didn't know the answers to , that he was speaking from his knowledge and not making things up as he went....believe me.....I have purchased many vehicles in my 63 years and lots of salesman just try to talk their way around the answers. I never got that feeling dealing with Gerald.......He was a gem!!.......two times after the purchase I stopped at the dealership to ask questions...unlike many salesman who hide after the sale, Gerald was there ready and willing to answer questions.......I had a question about updates on the GPS system and was getting the run around from the Dodge Websites......Gerald called them and tied up his own cellphone for about 30 minutes while I spoke with a representative.....now I wasn't satisfied with the response from the representative, but Gerald's attempt to satisfy his customer was stellar!!!! Again, I stopped in today to ask a question and he knew every answer that I needed. He really is a treasure trove of information on Dodge vehicles. I whole heartily recommend Gerald and will certainly see him when we replace our second car. One more thing....as a buyer of a new vehicle at Gastonia Dodge, they offer free car washes...this has always been a pleasant experience......all the salespeople there will offer to take it back for you and always remind you of the free drinks and snacks they offer. Like I said earlier, the after sale customer service has been wonderful.

1996bfar

"Great experience"

I had a great experience at Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. I got a Dodge Dart and walked away with an affordable payment. The best part is I even got free car washes.

Mhill0825

"Wonderful experience!!!!"

I had been needing to buy a new car for a long time. My salesperson Danny Nemeh, was knowledgeable, very helpful and patient!! He is the greatest! And I couldn't be happier with the finance department. Absolutely Love my new car. Thank you to everyone at Gastonia Chrysler!

nicholashayes1281
6/29/2015

""2012 Jeep Liberty""

Gerald was my sales rep and he did a fantastic job. It was easy to see why he was the 2014 salesman of the year. The car I went to the dealership for was sold prior to me arriving but he was still able to find a great vehicle and get me a very good deal. I was able to get some accessories added to my Jeep that I wanted. He worked hard to get me the best bang for my buck and I couldn't be any happier. I'm glad I chose Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to go to and to make my vehicle purchase. Thanks guys!

Angelhedgepath
6/27/2015

"Gave me everything I needed!"

Wonderful dealership with wonderful people. Everyone I dealt with was very sweet and helpful. I came in with a long list of "wants" and was able to get them all with ease!!

Reviews of Gerald Morrison