Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

2339 E Franklin Blvd,
Gastonia, North Carolina 28054
Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram always maintains competitive new and pre-owned inventories of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles. Staffed with experience sales representatives and top trained technicians, we're here to provide a fun, easy and valuable automotive shopping and service experience. Stop by our dealership today at 2339 East Franklin Blvd to see for yourself!

About Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

rosscoe
4/24/2015

"Great Rapport, Friendly, Easy."

Kelvin had a great rapport and was so friendly it made the purchase a pleasure. We found a vehicle exactly as described on their website, and were out the door with an easy purchase procedure.

tskephart
4/22/2015

"Awesome, relaxed atmosphere and no pressure sales"

I have the most relaxing day at a dealership that I have EVER had. It was a sunday and everyone was comfortable in their jeans and I knew it was going to be a good day. No pressure, no fuss, no talking me into something else. Gerald was great and Brandon did his magic and I was back the next day to pick up my vehicle. Thank you both for being nice and taking that extra effort with me.

druiz
4/21/2015

"Bryan was the best car salesman we have ever dealt with"

I went in with a friend to look at some jeeps and after seeing the Dodge Journeys and seeing the price was somewhat within my range I test drove the car and fell in love with it. I was worried at the time that I couldn't get approved due to some circumstances but Bryan Douglas made sure that he talked to his manager to see what they could do for me and my wife. After a few hours of working with him and the financial manager Brandon Beck we came down to some prices for the car we wanted. They worked with us to get a price we could afford and Bryan went above and beyond to get us what we wanted at an affordable price for us. We got an excellent trade in value for our car even though we had some negative equity on it and Bryan even gave us some floor mats even though they didn't come with our car. I am sad to say Bryan will be leaving soon but I will definitely go back to this dealer for my next car in the next few months. I have to give a big shout out to Brandon Beck for working really hard for hours with the finance part of it to get us an affordable rate and good trade in. Overall I am extremely satisfied.

bbelcher2
4/21/2015

"Easy and Hassle Free"

I have been having my vehicles serviced at Gastonia CDJR for the past five years with great customer service and honest assessment of my vehicle. It was the only place I would consider buying my new vehicles. We found two great cars in the past two months, with the help of Danny Craig, who understood what we wanted and our price range. We are very happy with the purchases and having the service package with new vehicles is wonderful.

Darvin Capps
4/19/2015

""Customer Service""

Our Experience was great. I told my salesman "Gerald Morrison" exactly what i was looking for and he found me exactly what i wanted and did not try and push anything else on me. I also told him i dont do the back and forth with the price and we agreed on a price the first time up to the manager. My time is valuable and he respected that. Good job Gastonia Chrysler Jeep Dodge you got yourself an excellent sales guy

pennylou
4/12/2015

"Proud Customer Service"

the customer service that I receive at Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram was way above my expectation. I had been to several dealerships and the attentiveness of the salesman for my business was superb. Everyone was friendly and performed their job above and beyond what I expected. Great customer service is what keeps a customer coming back and referring other. Phil Brehmer, your salesmanship is to be commended. I appreciate every minute you took to make sure I drove away with exactly what I wanted. You and your team made a miracle happen for someone with NO Credit!!! God bless Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram!!!!

gradallman
4/11/2015

"purchase experience"

We had no idea of what we were looking for and Danny took all the time we needed for us to process what we were looking at. We stayed way to late on Sat night and Danny came in on his day off for us to pick up our car. We are very pleased with the whole experience and really love our new ride.

Mr. Clowney
4/08/2015

"Great job"

Would like say wonderful buying experience the sale team was great. Would like to thank Jimmy Grant and Mark Gomes they made me feel like family and handle business like professionals everything was on time from phone calls too emailing everything was done when they said it would be. I would recommend this dealership for any one that's buying a car. DO NOT GO ANYWHERE ELSE BUY from this dealership. Thanks Delando Clowney

Lang2013
4/07/2015

"Great Experience for a first time buyer!!"

Currently a full-time college student about to graduate and also working full-time. I came in looking at a specific truck and started talking to Phil Brehmer and he helped me find a vehicle I could afford as a first time buyer. with my credit score being very good I didn't need my mother to co-sign for me either! I traded my car in for a 2011 Dodge Nitro Heat with 51K miles. it drives great and gets pretty good gas mileage. I had a couple problems a couple days after taking it off the lot but they were fixed with no cost under warranty. I recommend Phi Brehmer for you first visit or any other visit. everyone at Gastonia Dodge was very friendly and any questions I asked I got a answer to it.

Angela82
4/07/2015

"New Jeep"

I have always wanted a Jeep Wrangler! I dropped by to look at the Jeeps and consider options not expecting to purchase a new vehicle. Gerald was super friendly and very knowledgeable about Wranglers. He took extra time to show me all of the features and even little tricks when putting the top down. He worked hard to get me the Jeep I wanted at a price I could afford. If you're looking for a Jeep, so see Gerald!

Reviews of Gerald Morrison