Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Call
Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram always maintains competitive new and pre-owned inventories of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles. Staffed with experience sales representatives and top trained technicians, we're here to provide a fun, easy and valuable automotive shopping and service experience. Stop by our dealership today at 2339 East Franklin Blvd to see for yourself!

About Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

breadman35
12/28/2014

"New Ram 2500"

I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle this is my sixth purchase from this location and it has been a great no hassle experience every time; wanted to upgrade to a Diesel but the truck I really liked pushed my limit on cost so I picked out a lower coast truck to deal with; but Kevin and the rest of the team knew I would not be happy unless thay got me in the truck I really wanted and thay found a way to do it that fit my budget, man did thay surprise me I was shocked but with a big smile on my face; so when you think you can't get what you really want go see the team at Gastoina Chrysler Dodge Ram thay will do everything possible to get you what you want; and the Service there has been over the top the years I have been dealing with them; great dealership, great team, great service and over the top Products

ron
12/28/2014

"great service"

great service each time I buy a vehicle from them. recommend them to any one who wants great service. also do everything we agreed on .

mnjsfam
12/27/2014

"Excellent Experience"

This Dealership truly earned my business. I live about an hour away and spoke to Alex over the phone. When I drove to the dealership the next day, both Wranglers that I was looking at were ready for me to test drive. Alex was amazing and so were other individuals at Gastonia Jeep. I got more than a fair trade on my car and they really earned my business. It had been rainy so the next day I picked up my new Wrangler. They had done a full detail on it and had everything ready to go. In fact, as I was sitting in my new Wrangler, Alex asked if I needed help pairing my iPhone to the Jeep's bluetooth...within a couple minutes I drove out of the dealership calling my wife hands free from my new Wrangler. You can't beat that...plus Gastonia Jeep's free maintenance plan for the life of the vehicle can't be beat either. In short, if you're looking for a great salesman (Alex), a great deal, and a great experience, I would start with Alex and Gastonia Jeep.

Susan
12/26/2014

"Go See Gerald"

Loving my new Jeep Patriot! I gave Gerald several vehicles that I was interested in. He took the time to review the options on each vehicle and found me a vehicle with ALL the options I wanted that was still within my price range. He was never pushy and never tried to put me in or even show me a vehicle that I wasn't interested in. He took the time to show me all the features on my Jeep and even set up my Bluetooth for me before I left. Ron and Tony were great in getting us financed and settling on a payment that we were comfortable with even though we have less than perfect credit. The process was very quick. I have sat in dealerships all day before, not this time. Will definitely go see them again when considering another car purchase!

askidmore57
12/24/2014

"Best Ever"

Loved the service and the process was Quick and easy. Thanks for my New Dodge Charger I am very Happy with my purchase. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy a new car.

cdjackson1106
12/21/2014

"Very friendly service. "

Very thorough in explanations and made me feel very comfortable with my purchase. Gerald was very patient and made sure I was happy with my Jeep. He also made sure that I was getting the best deal.

Melissa
12/20/2014

"Listen"

Thrilled with our new ride! We bought a used Jeep Wrangler from Kris and had a very pleasant experience from start to finish. She approached us with a hand shake and opened ears. She listened to what we wanted and more importantly what we could pay. We were shown all appropriate cars that matched our criteria. We were never taken out of our comfort zone. Thanks for listening.

MGoins
12/14/2014

"Nice buying experience"

Found the car, a 2011 Jeep Patriot online and drove over from East TN to buy it. Nego price was right & purchase was handled quickly. I'd buy another car from Kelvin at Gastonia Dodge Jeep.

Donniev
12/12/2014

"Simple and fast. New vehicle in a short time."

I searched online for a specific vehicle and narrowed my search to the Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. The vehicle was there when I arrived, already clean and gassed for a test drive. I was more than happy with how they worked with financing the vehicle. Only went back and forth a few times before finding a happy middle that worked for me. Tag and registration arrived at end of 30 day temp tag. They made purchasing a vehicle a pretty simple process. I've even since called my sales rep, Gerald, with a few questions and he took the time to help. I've also enjoyed a few Christmas cards from both sales and the dealership. The best part about purchasing my vehicle is that it was hassle free. Simple and to the point. I needed a vehicle and had one in no time.

GTLoftin
12/11/2014

""NO OLD SCHOOL TACTICS""

I took my car into have an oil change and while waiting, I looked at the new trucks. I saw a 2014 Ram 1500 Regular Cab loaded with almost every desirable extra. Jimmy Grant walked up and started a conversation offering to show me why this was the truck for me. I explained I had sold my 2005 Ram SRT-10 over a year ago and missed it. He went over the details of the truck explaining each feature in detail. I was reluctant and he took me in to his office and started talking terms. He was very professional and never pressured me. I was impressed with his offer and countered. He took my offer for approval and that was it, I HAD MY NEW TRUCK. Jimmy has not forgotten me. He has taken time to explain the new technology Everyone treats me life family. As a result "I am a Gastonia CDJR Lifer"!

Reviews of Gerald Morrison