Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

2339 E Franklin Blvd,
Gastonia, North Carolina 28054
Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram always maintains competitive new and pre-owned inventories of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles. Staffed with experience sales representatives and top trained technicians, we're here to provide a fun, easy and valuable automotive shopping and service experience. Stop by our dealership today at 2339 East Franklin Blvd to see for yourself!

About Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

mlbaker88
4/30/2015

"Amazing!"

We were interested in buying a Jeep for a few years and when we finally had the funds to do so, we decided to go to Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. We are so very glad that we did. Everyone we dealt with was polite, kind, and helpful. We were not treated like idiots. Mr. Mike Gomes was our salesman and he was very upfront and honest with us. I have already sent my sister and her husband to the dealership when they wanted a new car and would send anyone that I know that needs a new car! Great experience!

New car OWNER!
4/30/2015

"Wonderful Place 2 Purchase a CAR or TRUCK!"

Easiest place in the world 2 buy from, no hassle, used our bank VERY PLEASED! We got what WE asked for! Try it you will like it I PROMISE! I WILL GO BACK AGAIN AND AGAIN!

amy augello
4/29/2015

"Excellent experience!!"

I spent 7 hours there trying to make up my mind what I wanted. My Rep was patient, kind and knowledgeable He in no way just wanted to sell a car. I looked at a other dealership and with in 5 minutes I was ready to leave(took me 10 being that the Rep there was too aggressive). I left with a car that suits my personality and I love it!!

RyansnewWrangler
4/28/2015

"Couldnt ask for a more pleasurable car buying experience!"

I am not typically a fan of the "new car buying experience" due to all of the typical games that are played by the sales staff but mostly the sales management staff. That couldn't be farther from the truth in regards to my experience with Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. I dealt both with Gerald Morrison(salesman) and Ron Lovelace (GM) from the get go and they not only did everything they said they would do but they also wanted to make sure to answer all of my questions, explain their complete buying process, they requested all of the necessary info before my arrival (copies of DL, insurance card, etc) before my arrival to minimize the amount of time I was there, etc. This by far was the most painless car buying experience I have had to date (15+ cars purchased in my lifetime)! Thank you for not only offering me a suburb quality automobile at the most competitive pricing but also not playing the stereotypical "car salesman" game with me on this purchase. I will definitely by forwarding others to your dealership. Thanks again!

jt
4/27/2015

"great"

This is my 3 time buying from here and the service is always great. Danny Craig is the best and never gets pushy or pressured. I will buy my next car or truck here. Jimmy Taylor

rosscoe
4/24/2015

"Great Rapport, Friendly, Easy."

Kelvin had a great rapport and was so friendly it made the purchase a pleasure. We found a vehicle exactly as described on their website, and were out the door with an easy purchase procedure.

tskephart
4/22/2015

"Awesome, relaxed atmosphere and no pressure sales"

I have the most relaxing day at a dealership that I have EVER had. It was a sunday and everyone was comfortable in their jeans and I knew it was going to be a good day. No pressure, no fuss, no talking me into something else. Gerald was great and Brandon did his magic and I was back the next day to pick up my vehicle. Thank you both for being nice and taking that extra effort with me.

druiz
4/21/2015

"Bryan was the best car salesman we have ever dealt with"

I went in with a friend to look at some jeeps and after seeing the Dodge Journeys and seeing the price was somewhat within my range I test drove the car and fell in love with it. I was worried at the time that I couldn't get approved due to some circumstances but Bryan Douglas made sure that he talked to his manager to see what they could do for me and my wife. After a few hours of working with him and the financial manager Brandon Beck we came down to some prices for the car we wanted. They worked with us to get a price we could afford and Bryan went above and beyond to get us what we wanted at an affordable price for us. We got an excellent trade in value for our car even though we had some negative equity on it and Bryan even gave us some floor mats even though they didn't come with our car. I am sad to say Bryan will be leaving soon but I will definitely go back to this dealer for my next car in the next few months. I have to give a big shout out to Brandon Beck for working really hard for hours with the finance part of it to get us an affordable rate and good trade in. Overall I am extremely satisfied.

druiz responded to this review

April 25, 2015

The day after I purchased my Dodge Journey I wrote a review about u how wonderful and amazing everything had been. That night as I was letting my brother look over the final layout of the contract we noticed some disturbing things. The financial manager had added an extended warranty and service maintenance plan without ever asking us or telling us about it even after we had said several times we did not want the extended warranty. When we were signing papers we felt rushed and he didn't go into detail at all on the contract. When I went back the next day to talk to him about it his response was simply that that's the way it had been approved and we couldn't do anything about it. He could take off the extra $3000 it tacked on to the loan but our APR would go up or our payment would stay the same even though the bank would be financing less money. To me that didn't sound right so I spoke with the overal manager and he took off the maintenance and extended warranty and brought down our payments by about $60. If we had been listened to and if he had explained this from the start before we signed we could have avoided the entire situation. I left feeling like the integrity and trust was broken. The financial manager even went as far as to say that they make their money off the extended warranty and service plan when I asked why it was put on there in the first place without our consent. I am highly disappointed because at that point I wanted to return the car and was unable to but at least I got my payments lowered. I lost a lot of time and money by having to go up there to the dealership several times. And I did not receive any compensation for this mistake that was made on their part. I would not recommend working with Brandon beck and if you have to then check over everything clearly to make sure he doesn't screw you over. I would like to thank Rebecca fox for being very nice To us when we went in to sign the final contract and Ron Lovelace for getting our payments lowered and working with us.

bbelcher2
4/21/2015

"Easy and Hassle Free"

I have been having my vehicles serviced at Gastonia CDJR for the past five years with great customer service and honest assessment of my vehicle. It was the only place I would consider buying my new vehicles. We found two great cars in the past two months, with the help of Danny Craig, who understood what we wanted and our price range. We are very happy with the purchases and having the service package with new vehicles is wonderful.

Darvin Capps
4/19/2015

""Customer Service""

Our Experience was great. I told my salesman "Gerald Morrison" exactly what i was looking for and he found me exactly what i wanted and did not try and push anything else on me. I also told him i dont do the back and forth with the price and we agreed on a price the first time up to the manager. My time is valuable and he respected that. Good job Gastonia Chrysler Jeep Dodge you got yourself an excellent sales guy

Reviews of Gerald Morrison