Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

2339 E Franklin Blvd,
Gastonia, North Carolina 28054
Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram always maintains competitive new and pre-owned inventories of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles. Staffed with experience sales representatives and top trained technicians, we're here to provide a fun, easy and valuable automotive shopping and service experience. Stop by our dealership today at 2339 East Franklin Blvd to see for yourself!

About Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

tina123
8/28/2015

"Refreshing Buying Experience"

I've bought several vehicles at this dealership. Everyone I've dealt with is on top of their game. From the front desk personnel, new and used sales reps, management I've met and the outstanding service department. Buying a car is usually stressful but they make it much more tolerable than any other dealership I've ever purchased a car from. My most recent purchase was from Jeremiah Bradshaw. He was knowledgeable, professional and went out of his way to accommodate my requests. I would highly recommend him to my friends/family--in fact he worked with someone I brought in two weeks after my purchase and he spent a lot of time and effort to help them. Outstanding dealership!

1996bfar
8/27/2015

"Stress Free Experience"

Gastonia Dodge is the only way to go in buying a car. My sales guy Jeremiah treated me with the upmost respect and did not hassle me like other dealerships I have visited in the past. I found my Jeep and got the budget I was looking for. I highly recommend this dealership.

pearlguy1
8/27/2015

"WOW FACTOR............."

WOW , This is what real customer service looks like . I visited this dealership after a Very Bad experience at the Hendricks dealership in Concord . N.C. What I found was what I call the WOW Factor @ Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Every associate was very friendly and anxious to help me with the purchase. Gerald Morrison was the best Sales person I have ever had the privilege of working with on the purchase of a vehicle. BAR NONE........ This Dealership exemplifies what Customer Service is all about.

Bigdaddy1
8/26/2015

"satisfied"

I was very happy with the two employees that. Help me with my purchase. When it comes time to trade in,I will be looking for them again.

jeaninewilson65
8/26/2015

"Great Experience"

Gerald Morrison was a pleasure to deal with. He was not too pushy but was informative at the same time. I love my new Chrysler and feel like I was treated fairly personally and financially.

KWR
8/23/2015

"So glad we gave Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram another try"

Years ago we had a sketchy service experience at this dealership, which was under other owners at the time. My husband explained our previous issue to Steve Ross in sales, who listened to his concerns and acknowledged why we were hesitant to return. Steve was so honest and forthright as he shared his understanding of the history and explained the new ownership's focus on customer service. He was responsive and exchanged multiple emails, phone calls, and visits with my husband. Steve's sincerity is what sold us on trying them again for service on my 2007 Chrysler Pacifica. Steve connected us with Lee Hyde in the service department, who agreed to work me in on a busy Saturday and to honor a service coupon from a nearby Chrysler dealership. Gary Holder was an efficient service advisor who heard my needs and offered reasonable service options in response. The car was finished in the quoted window of time. My only suggestion for improvement would have been Gary pointing us in the right direction to find my car when we picked it up. Fortunately, Steve was around and kindly walked the lot with us to find it. That same afternoon we were warmly greeted by GM Ron Lovelace, who echoed Steve's appreciation for us trying out their dealership one more time. My husband and I both feel confident that this dealership has undergone a change for the better and now has people on board who are committed to putting the customer first. Steve Ross's integrity is what has sealed the deal for us.

geoff1
8/23/2015

"Best car shopping experience ever!"

We went in with two vehicles to trade in for a new one. Danny Craig took great care of us! We had very little to work with and we left very happy. They gave us a great deal on our trade in's and the financing people helped us out so we got the best rate and value possible. There is also a great kids room and free drinks and snacks. I really dread going to a car dealership, but they changed my mind completely. Shop here first!

mdurango
8/22/2015

"EL MEJOR DE TODOS "

Awesome experience... I got to own my dream car today and I couldn't be happier! Steve was so helpful and made sure I got what I wanted! He makes sure you get what you ask for and more... BEST SALES-MAN OF THE YEAR GOES TO...... STEVE ROSS!!!!!

Swhite3106
8/21/2015

"awesome"

I was very happy with all the service I received with my recent visit and I love my new Dodge Journey! Will reccomend to everyone!

lulus25
8/21/2015

"I had a good experience. people were nice and helpful."

Jeremiah Bradshaw did a great job helping me look at the vehicles. He did not pressure me and he listened to what I had to say and was honest about things.

Reviews of Gerald Morrison