Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

2339 E Franklin Blvd,
Gastonia, North Carolina 28054
Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram always maintains competitive new and pre-owned inventories of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles. Staffed with experience sales representatives and top trained technicians, we're here to provide a fun, easy and valuable automotive shopping and service experience. Stop by our dealership today at 2339 East Franklin Blvd to see for yourself!

About Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

JeepPatriot16
2/09/2016

"Best experice ever buying a new car"

The title really says it all. Our salesman, Tray Tillman, was so patient working with us and got us into the car we wanted. I highly recommend this dealership for anyone looking to finance a new car.

Wolfonthego

"Easy Purchase"

I came in looking for a very specific car which I found here online. Test drive was set up quickly. There were no surprises in the detailed information on the car. We handled negotiations over email and everything was done with little pressure. I appreciate the interaction with Mike Gomes our salesperson.

AbeAble

"Five Thumbs Up!!!!"

Thank Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram for all of the support and patience that the company has shown me in helping me to purchase my dream vehicle. Special thanks to Tray Tillman for not letting up/ giving up on making sure my deal came to past. Thank you again Tray (smile).

rh

"paperwork issue"

I give this rating to this dealership because when I go in for anything they are friendly they respect you and they treat you well my sales rep Mr Morrison is the greatest he is always smiling and he knows about the vehicles he can tell you any info you need to know he makes you feel like you are part of his family.thank you again I will always by a vehicle here.

lovinlife, djc

"Pleasant Experience"

Most dealerships that I have dealt with in the past make you feel pressured but I must say that Gastonia Dodge did not. The employees of this dealership were so friendly and made you feel welcome. I would recommend this dealership and Danny Craig to anyone. He was awesome.

A few others were involved but not sure of their names.

5Sarahcfo

"Awesome Experience!"

Our recent car procurement experience with Gastonia Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram was extremely positive. From beginning to end the process was easy and seamless. The staff were easy to work with and very helpful. With their assistance we knew what information was needed to make the entire process go quickly and smoothly. It wasn’t long before were driving away in our new van. Special thanks to their staff – especially Rebecca Fox, Ron Lovelace, Jack Salzman, Mark Raines and Brian Kanabroski. They provided excellent customer service and an awesome experience.

TracyD

"Pleasant experience!"

I was very happy with the experience I had trading in my old jeep and buying my new 2016 Jeep Willy's model. All parties I worked with were very pleasant and accommodating. My salesman, Rod Heinle, was awesome from start to finish. Brad Smith helped me with some add-ons I wanted such as running boards, hitch and gas cap cover. Brett Holder was the Finance Manager I worked with and he was very pleasant and made the paperwork process as smooth as possible. The 2 times I went back to the dealership for the add-ons and auto detailing I was greeted both times by Rod and his smiling face. He made me feel very welcome. My only complaint and the only reason I did not give my review 5 starts is that when I called in a few times with some questions, no one ever got back to me. Seemed to me the only way to get service is to go into the showroom. Thanks again Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! I LOVE MY NEW JEEP!

tcmackay
2/07/2016

"Overall Experience"

Would like to take a min to let management know that if it was not for Ron, Kelvin and Brett listening to my needs, I would not been able to do business. Ron and Kelvin were both attentive, and patient while working the numbers and working with my work schedule. There was no pressure from either to "hurry up" and make a rushed decision on making any purchase. Their laid back approach, along with their willingness to do all the work behind the scenes certainly took the stress out of the purchase. Kelvin and Brett, took 5 mins to gather information to work on the finance portion of the purchase. They sourced the best rate and had all the paperwork ready to go when I was ready to proceed. These guys are down to earth, easy to deal with and I recommend working with these guys as they want to do business with you!

Rodney
2/05/2016

"Pleasant time no hassle"

I've been looking for a used truck and hated going in to the dealer ships because of the hassle of trying to buy a vehicle. What I did find out from Gastonia Dodge was that there's no pressure on buying one of there vehicles. Everybody was there to make buying from them great . If you are looking for a car or a truck give them a try and see what happened to the hassle of buying from them

jataweb1
2/01/2016

"Definetly the Best"

After visiting 5 other dealerships we are glad we found this one. The employees were professional and friendly. They went out of their way to help us. Gerald knows his stuff and wants the best for you. He was patient and didn't pressure us at all. We will definitely purchase from them again. Even though the process was long because we were buying two cars the experience was memorable.

Reviews of Gerald Morrison