Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Call
Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram always maintains competitive new and pre-owned inventories of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles. Staffed with experience sales representatives and top trained technicians, we're here to provide a fun, easy and valuable automotive shopping and service experience. Stop by our dealership today at 2339 East Franklin Blvd to see for yourself!

About Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

"Extreme Experience!!"

Our experience at this dealership was extremely satisfying. The young man, Brad Smith, that sold us our 2015 Jeep Cherokee was very friendly and knowledgable. Dean Ivestor, in finance, was also knowledgable and very personable.We will not hesitate to recommend Brad and Gastonia Chrysler to family, co-workers and friends!! Thanks Brad and Gastonia Chrysler!!!!

"Pleasant Experience "

Everyone ask for Kris!!!!! Great experience! Hassle free and we got a great price. Love the new Dodge Charger. Would reccomend this dealer to all!!!!!

"2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat Order & Delivery"

I worked primarily with Danny Craig and Ron Lovelace to order this vehicle. If you know anything about the new Challenger Hellcat then you'll know 2015 is the inaugural year for this model variant and as such, represents Dodge's most powerful passenger car ever produced with 707hp & 650lb.-ft. of torque...enough said! I purchased a 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan R/T from Danny in 2011. At the time it was a toss-up between the Charger SRT8 and Caravan...I know, not much of a decision but as a company/family car (4-doors required), the Caravan seemed a bit more practical at the time. I've since stayed in touch with Danny over the years and he always takes the time to go out of his way and say hello when I'm visiting the dealership for routine service. Danny even takes time to send me personalized birthday and holiday cards...nice touch! Since 2011, I've kept an eye on the ever evolving Charger/Challenger SRT platform and more recently the Challenger Hellcat. Danny knows me pretty well and knew I was interested in the new Hellcat so on August 8th 2014 he called me with enthusiasm to announce that he could now accept deposits for the Challenger Hellcat. Unfortunately however, Dodge hadn't yet opened the order bank so I'd have to wait an unspecified period of time to actually build/order the car. Working with Ron Lovelace, Danny made it a point to check the order bank on a daily basis and finally on September 9th, the order bank opened and Danny notified me that very same day. The order process was simple since Danny worked with me in advance to configure the car and specify available options. Five minutes on the phone with Danny and my Challenger Hellcat was officially on order...! Danny & Ron are true 'car guys'...they "get it"! Case in point, they made sure to update me on the status of my build and voluntarily laminated 'status sheets' every time the production status of my car changed! Now I have these additional documents to add to my portfolio for the car. Finally on November 21st Danny called to inform me that my "baby" had been delivered and per my instructions, the car would not be driven nor would it be washed/prepped. I wanted to personally inspect the vehicle prior to the dealer Pre-Delivery Inspection. Taking delivery of the car was also straight forward and the process very streamlined. No surprises and/or extraneous issues to deal with as Danny, Rich Welle, Dean Ivester & Lee Hyde worked seamlessly to assist me. Rich, Dean & Lee are 'car guys' too and each shared my enthusiasm for attention to detail. Overall, I was quite pleased with the order/delivery process and can't say enough about the professionalism each team member extended to me every step of the way. In summary, I could have purchased this Challenger Hellcat from just about any Dodge dealer. Danny and his team understand the big picture i.e., they're not just selling cars they're selling customer loyalty and that a handshake really is a promise to deliver on their word! My sincere thanks to Danny & the entire team at Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep & Ram...!

"Great experience"

When my old truck was a total loss, Mike worked with me to get the truck I really wanted. Since it was hard for me to get to his dealership Mike brought the truck to me to look at, test drive and even delivered it to me after some extras were put on. It's hard to find that level of service any more these days and I will recommend him to everyone I can.

"Excellent service from Gerald Morrison"

Gerald was very professional and you could tell he knew what he was doing. He was so pleasant to have as a car sales man. The promotions the Dealership had were one of the things that drove us to look here. Our eldest Daughter and our Son purchased vehicles from here first and told us about the promotions.

"Just purchased a. JEEP"

Kris was very helpful and great to work with. She got us into a new jeep wrangler. She was patient and helpful when dealing with our crazy kids (9,4, and 2). Over all great experience!

"Best car buying experience!"

I can't say enough good things about this dealership. Gerald Morrison, the salesman, was great and very friendly. The guy knows his stuff and even followed me to the Charlotte airport to drop off my rental car and take me back to the dealership. These guys are pros and I highly recommend not only Gerald but the entire organization!

"2012 Equinox Purchase"

Found the Equinox on line. Sales person, Kris, was very helpful with the whole deal. Very personal and friendly employees. I'll go back again for another purchase! Outstanding job!

"Great customer service! "

The process didnt take long & it went so smoothly! I would recommend this dealership! Kelvin Maple was very friendly & he was very understanding. This was a smooth experience!

"Extremely user friendly"

I found THE car I was after checking online. However, I live in Alabama and my car was at Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep in North Carolina. Once I explained my situation to the staff at GCDJ they made extremely easy to purchase the vehicle. Everyone was extremely nice and courteous and after making arrangement we drove to NC and drove my car back to Alabama. The whole experience was very pleasant.

Amber