Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

2339 E Franklin Blvd,
Gastonia, North Carolina 28054
Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram always maintains competitive new and pre-owned inventories of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles. Staffed with experience sales representatives and top trained technicians, we're here to provide a fun, easy and valuable automotive shopping and service experience. Stop by our dealership today at 2339 East Franklin Blvd to see for yourself!

About Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Juniper0504

"Fast and friendly!!"

Ron was friendly and not your usual car salesman. He was able to answer all our questions quickly and would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a new car. Everyone that we interacted with was more than willing to assist. Also, kids love the snack area and fresh popcorn!!

pinkjimi

"Great experience "

Gerald was very helpful, prossional, yet down to earth. My kinda guy! Although I ended up not purchasing, once im ready, I'll be back to see Gerald!

bigredjj
8/01/2015

"Best sales experience in Western North Carolina"

I wanted to purchase a new Chrysler 300 S for my wife. We went to three different dealerships before giving Gastonia Chrysler a shot. We were warmly greeted by Ron Fluet and he showed us several cars before we saw the "one". a 2014 Chrysler 300 S fully loaded. As then negotiations started Michael Todd introduced himself as a sales trainer. He assisted Ron all along the negotiation process and was very helpful. Both Ron and Michael were very knowledgeable and curtious. Although negotiations broke down several times during that week, this team continued to work with us until my wife and I were satisfied with the offer. All the while, never being pushy or arrogant. This can be hard to find nowadays. We actually felt that they were working in our best interest, which meant alot to us. It took a week, but in the end, I think everyone was satisfied. I know we were. I would reccommend anyone looking for a new or used vehicle to give Ron and Micheal a shot at your business. Their professional, no pressure approach help seal the deal for this family. Now my wife is riding in style in her new 2014 Chrysler 300 S !! Thanks Ron, Michael and all at Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Sincerely, Jeff Johnson

bburcham
7/31/2015

"Gerald helped us find exactly what we were looking for."

My wife and I were looking for a Jeep Wrangler with a manual trans, soft top, and a few color choices. Our first stop was Stateline Chrysler in Fort Mill. They were friendly but told us they didn't have what we wanted and no other dealership would trade with them. I contacted Gerald Morrison thru consumer reports and He was very knowledgable and helpful. I'm not able to make phone calls at work most of the time so texting was a necessity to get the deal done. Gerald was quick to respond to texts. Gerald found exactly what we wanted from another dealership and made the deal happen. Thanks you Gerald Morrison and Ron Lovelace for making it a smooth transition.

misnwilG

"Absolutely the BEST!!"

I went in today just to see what my options may be. I had very specific needs to accommodate a person with disabilities, how I like to use my vehicle, storage space, etc. I was greeted immediately by Ron who listened to my needs and took my information and entered it to the computer right away to get things moving. As Ron and I talked with Michael we talked about some of the vehicles I read about online and I explained each of my needs. Michael suggested a van and explained why he thought that would be the best vehicle for me. Ron got things together and we took and ride and they were absolutely right! That was the ideal vehicle for my driving needs. Then to the $$$$. I had very specific needs there as well and they worked with me to find the right deal that worked for me. I highly recommend you ask for Ron and Mike. You can tell they care about their customers and want you to have the right vehicle at the right price point.

Linda

"Excellent Service!!!! "

The salesmen I worked with were very nice and worked hard to get the truck that I wanted. They worked fast and efficiently. I will definitely buy another car from this dealership.

Car gal

"Amazing"

Mike made buying our new car painless and easy, we will be back again and definitely send people we know to see him when they need a car.

Justguy

"Right on dude "

This place helps you where you need well if you need it, spot on chap. I would surly recommend this dealer to people I know

sscreecy12

"Best ever experience"

I purchased a Chrysler 200 from you with the super salesman Danny N. I don't find him listed in the sales people. Danny N should be at the top of the list. I have never traded cars with less hassle.

CarolinaKim
7/28/2015

"Best customer service by far!"

This dealership made it incredibly easy to buy a vehicle. Jimmy and Steve were great salesmen who got me exactly what I wanted. I drove away in my Jeep Wrangler Unlimited in a matter of hours with the price that I needed to make it work. Both went above and beyond to help and the entire staff was extremely courteous, unlike some other dealerships I've been to. I would definitely recommend buying a vehicle at this location!

Reviews of Gerald Morrison