Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Call
Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram always maintains competitive new and pre-owned inventories of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles. Staffed with experience sales representatives and top trained technicians, we're here to provide a fun, easy and valuable automotive shopping and service experience. Stop by our dealership today at 2339 East Franklin Blvd to see for yourself!

About Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

"Great Dealership!!!"

Traveled from out of town to purchase a pre-owned Laramie. Jeremiah went out of his way to make sure I had all questions answered ahead of time before making the trip so as not to waste my time. They are an honest, straightforward dealership that I would gladly do business with again. THANK YOU! I am certainly enjoying my new truck.

"My Future Goto Dealership"

I recently ordered a new 2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack from the Gastonia dealership. They did not disappoint. The car arrived and it is beautiful. The entire process was great. My sales rep Kris Dickey was amazing. She kept me up to date through out the process including when my car was on the line with a vin number, sent to paint, and finally on the rail car coming to Gastonia. If I need anything in the future, I will go straight to Kris. Thanks for everything!

"Love my 2015 200C"

I bought a 200C from Kris Dickey. She was very helpful and knew what I wanted. The General Manager, Ron Lovelace, could not have been nicer. My 200C has a luxury feel at a great price. It's styling is better than any I have seen on the road.

"Great Dealership!"

I want to thank Gerald Morrison for providing excellent customer service and for taking the time to show me the Dodge Dart. I enjoyed the test drive and really appreciated him showing me all the different features the Dart offers like the navigation system, heated seats, and much more. I really appreciated Gerald's knowledge of the Dart and for taking the time to explain how to use all the new features. Gerald made the process of buying a new car fun and explained my payments, gap insurance, my trade in value, etc. Gerald also took the time to connect my cell phone to my Dart. I want to thank Tony Zorn for the quickest financial transaction process I've EVER experienced. Wow! Thanks Dan for making the appraisal of my old car quick and easy. I will highly recommend this dealership to everyone!

"Great shopping experience"

This is the fifth vehicle that I have bought from Gerald. He is the best, no pressure, just a wealth of information and experience. He is a joy to deal with and is always friendly and willing to do anything to make buying a vehicle a pleasant experience. I referred a friend to him and he purchased a new van from Gerald.

"overall experience"

I loved the experience I had. Everyone was friendly and easy going. I wish I would have had a lower payment but I did appreciate the work that the guys I worked with did for me.

"lovely"

My experience there was wonderful. The pepole there were very helpful and nice. The salesman was awesome. I would recommend this dealership be the place to get a car.

"great experience"

I had the pleasure of working with Kris. She was great and made the whole experience as painless as possible. I'll be checking out Gastonia dodge before I make my next purchase!

"Jeep Grand Cherokee purchase"

We have purchased 4 cars from your organization in the last 5 years and have always worked with Danny Craig and Rich Welle on every one of them. The personal service we receive from both of them is exceptional. We appreciate their time and service and would easily purchase from them again.

"Big Thanks!"

Another great vehicle purchased from my salesman Gerald! Nobody knows their product better. Online information was great on the vehicle and every thing was covered properly.

Reviews of Gerald Morrison