Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Call
Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram always maintains competitive new and pre-owned inventories of Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles. Staffed with experience sales representatives and top trained technicians, we're here to provide a fun, easy and valuable automotive shopping and service experience. Stop by our dealership today at 2339 East Franklin Blvd to see for yourself!

About Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

"Just purchased my second vehicle from this dealership."

My husband and I had a bad experience with a local South Carolina Jeep dealership. So we decided to travel a little further to visit this one in Gastonia. Right away we could tell a difference. We just purchased our second vehicle from Gerald who remembered us and our likes and dislikes from 4 years ago! He was genuinely concerned about us getting what we needed and wanted. This is not a high pressure atmosphere. The finance manager was also very easy to work with. The service department was also concerned that they got the repair fixed, and were not satisfied until they knew for sure. We will continue to use this dealership for our service and sales. We have felt like a valued customer every time we have visited.

"Simply amazing"

Jeremiah did whatever he could do that I could and would leave in a 2015 challenger. The patience of your team members are superb. Tony did an amazing job getting me in and out. He's also a Cowboys fan he should get a raise for that. Kieth was very sincere before even talking money he actually took a few minute to know me and that goes a long way. Ladies and gentlemen continue to do what you're doing and business will always come your way. Great job!!!!

"Journey"

Good experience! Worked hard to get us the deal we wanted! Made us comfortable, no pressure. Seemed knowledgeable. Good guarantee on new vehicles with benefits.

Kris Dickey

"Good Experience!"

My wife and I, as young newly-weds, have very limited credit and a modest income, so getting a good deal on car financing is a struggle. However, this dealership went to great lengths to obtain a deal for us, allowing us to purchase a splendid, moderately-used 2012 Ford Focus SE. I was assisted by Bryan Douglas, whom I would highly recommend contacting if you need a good deal!

"Great job Gerald"

I have bought 8 cars from Gerald Morrison over the last 12 years. He has always done an excellent job and I would recommend him to all my friends. If you get a chance go by and tell Gerald, Alan Shuford said to stop by and see him. Great job Gerald!!!

"Great experience buying a used car! "

I found a used 2005 toyota 4runner online, and stopped by to check it out. As we arrived Karl Logan was out front to meet me. He showed me the 4runner I was interested in, and was very polite. Karl was very laid back and friendly. I ended up getting a great deal on this 4runner, thanks to Karl.

" Outstanding dealership !!!"

From the time we arrived at Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram was a pleasant experience. Mike Gomes had been recommended to us and we now know why. He was very knowledgeable of what we were looking for in a new Dodge Ram truck. He went to extreme measures to make sure we got the truck and deal we were looking for. Gerald Morrison was also a great help when Mike had to step away for a minute. Gerald was very informative as he went on the test drive with us. He really knows his trucks. Brandon Beck in finance did a great job as well. It was a nice touch for Ron Lovelace to introduce himself and thank us for purchasing from Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. We would highly recommend this dealership. Best overall experience EVER.....

"The BEST car buying experience EVER!"

Thankyou Gerald for your professionalism and personal attention in helping me You are Awesome! Rich, thankyou for your leadership and your assistance with working your staff to make this the best buying experience I have ever been apart. Rebecca, thankyou for your passion for helping the customers of Gastonia CJD. Your smile is Awesome and you make the customer feel like they are the only person in the building. Mike your support and help just added to this tremendous buying experience. Tony your professionalism in the Business Office helped me to understand what I was signing up to do like I have not had before. Gastonia CJD is the only place I will EVER purchase a car and Gerald Morrison will be the sales consultant I will refer.

"Positive Experience"

It was a pleasure meeting and spending time with Gerald, how often can we say that about a car buying experience? He is very diligent and organized and put in the time and effort to do the best he could for me.

"was very pleased"

He was a great salesman and would tell anyone about them.they help u any way they can and are very friendly I would go back

Gerald Morrison