Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Danny Craig

December 04, 2016

"Professional service"

- Grandma

Kelvin Maple, as always a great person to work with. He's professional, polite and funny. Enjoyed the car buying experience with him again. Everyone at this dealership is nice, no complaints.

December 02, 2016

"Carlos was a great salesman."

- Mark.kelly.jr

Bought a new 2016 dodge ram truck. Carlos was my salesman. If it wasn't for him and Lance I probably wouldn't have bought the truck. We had some issues with the value of my trade. We were $4000 apart, which we ended up negotiating and got to a deal I was happy with. Which I almost walked out on the trade offer. See Carlos and Lance great guys.

November 29, 2016

"Easy no pressure buying"

- QJackson95

I just bought a brand new 2016 Ram 1500 from this dealership and I must say the buying process has been by far the best quality service I have encountered to date. I would recommend anyone to go to this dealership and buy a vehicle from them. They will not pressure you like some other dealerships and will work with you the best they can.

New 2017 Chrysler Pacifica, $45275