Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Devin Schrad

Tim  Carlson, Sales, Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Tim Carlson

May 21, 2017

"Amazing, easy and worry free buying process. "

- jparton

Went to another dealer in the greater Charlotte area and was completely given the run around. Told lies and sales person "pitches" knowing that the price on the truck was not the price they where going to give me. I mean the sales person started another deal with another person before I left. WOW! But let me tell you later that day I decided to drive down to Gastonia to see what they where able to do. When I walked in I was greeted by Brad and the rest of my buying experience was fantastic. He even went to another dealer to get the truck I wanted. He bent over backwards to earn my business and I promise I will tell everyone I know how amazing and great this dealership is. He worked on getting me the best deal for my trade in and the best deal on the new truck. Just overall a great buying experience that I would recommend to anyone out there trying to get into a new truck or car. Please go see Brad at Gastonia Dodge he will take care of you and will ensure you are treated with respect and as a person about to buy an expensive truck not just a number or someone they want to "sell" too. His only sales pitch through all of it was "let me earn your business." Can you imagine if every car deal was out to ear your business not sell you their business. Take it from me in that you will not go wrong with Brad at Gastonia Dodge, Jeep, Ram. GO see him will not disappoint....

Brad Smith

May 20, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- CharityC

Great experience!!! I worked with Jordan Snipes and Tim Carlson. Jordan had the car ready for a test drive when we arrived, was knowledgeable of the vehicle, answered our questions and no pressure to buy throughout our time interacting with him. Tim helped us get a better rate then we already had and all the paperwork was a breeze. Overall a great car buying experience!!

Tim Carlson
Jordan Snipes

May 20, 2017

"Very helpful"

- Missmary1888

This gentleman was very helpful while I was awaiting the arrival of another team member. He took it upon his self to help and get me into the car I wanted to check out. I was very pleased with his understanding and helpful information and salesman ship. I would definitely recommend him for your car buying experience.

Gerald Morrison