Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

2339 E Franklin Blvd,
Gastonia, North Carolina 28054
Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram always maintains competitive new and pre-owned inventories of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles. Staffed with experience sales representatives and top trained technicians, we're here to provide a fun, easy and valuable automotive shopping and service experience. Stop by our dealership today at 2339 East Franklin Blvd to see for yourself!

About Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Kyle Farrell
5/01/2016

"Best car buying/leasing experience"

I was living in Seattle, WA when my car search began. I was moving to the Raleigh area but figured I would expand my search to the Charlotte area as well. After contacting almost every Jeep dealership from Eastern NC to the Charlotte area, it was James McGinnis who reached out for me first and worked with me. He didn't call me non-stop like some dealerships do and would work around my schedule which can be difficult since I was 3 hours behind in the Pacific Timezone. The kicker here was I was selling my car I had in Seattle before I got to Raleigh, so I was going to show up to North Carolina car-less and get a ride to whichever dealership I could come to terms with over the phone (for the most part) which is fairly unusual I'm sure, or at least it was from anybody I know's experience. He worked hard with me on the Jeep Grand Cherokee and then a Charger, and then back to the Jeep Grand Cherokee and actually provided solid pricing to me over the phone which was great since I was 3,000 miles away in Seattle... when a dealership would say "come in for a visit and we can talk more"... that would lose my business because how was I supposed to do that living so far away. James was great, he even called me while he was home and I could hear his family in the background and actually told him to hang up the phone and enjoy his family and to call me the next day because there was no reason for him to be working for me at that hour. When I got to the dealership I worked with James and Jason Johnson extensively and they were very fair and reasonable. They worked with me and answered all of my questions. I will be recommending Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to all my friends and family, and I will be going back there for my next car without a question. This was definitely the best experience and the guys were pretty straightforward about things and no games.

LMoore
5/01/2016

"Great Experience!!"

Buying a vehicle at this dealership has been our best car buying experience ever! Our salesman Gerald Morrison was extremely knowledgable and dedicated to helping us make the right decision for us. He exceeded our expectations throughout the car buying process. Our finance manager Aaron Parks was also extremely helpful in making this process enjoyable. We absolutely recommend Gerald, Aaron and this dealership.

Irena

"Great experience "

Salesman was very knowledgeable, helpful, and patient. He took his time to review several vehicles and pricing options. Other employees were also very helpful and pleasant to work with.

JPaxton

"Very Satified"

I had to trade my truck of many years in for a new Ram and this was by far the easiest experience I could have asked for. I can't thank Jeremiah and Aaron enough for helping me be able to go camping with peace of mind again.

DaraNicholson

"Great Customer Service"

The dealership and my specific dealer were very polite and made sure that I was getting exactly what I wanted. Everyone was very friendly and worked well together to create a fast but pleasant experience.

nikki4
4/30/2016

"This was a GREAT car buying experience!"

Everything about this car buying experience was great. I was completely satisfied with how smoothly it all went. James was very caring, and patient, he listened to what I wanted and I received the perfect car. I would recommend this dealership to all my friends and family. Thank you again for your hard work!

mullisx5

"Great Experence"

We have purchased two Dodge Journeys from Gastonia Chrylser Dodge and each time we worked with Danny Craig. He was very helpful and very easy to work with. When it came to the financing Brian worked with us and he went out of his way to make sure that we received the best financing that would fit our budget. The servicing department is always friendly and helpful as well. Highly recommend this dealership.

MOPAR or No CAR Tony 777
4/28/2016

"Started out ROUGH but the people here were very Nice"

Started out with Truck in Service ended up trading my 2004 RAM for a new left over 2015 2500 dodge ram mega cab that was loaded, gave us a great price and no hassle or pressure. Came back the day after taking delivery and met some of the Parts Dept. people and they bent over backwards to answer questions about some things to add to My Truck. Talked with the Service Mgr. Lee Hyde and he took good care of Us.

AMG1992
4/28/2016

"Mark Raines did a great job"

We arrived with the intention of just looking around but ended up test driving an amazing MINI Cooper that I quickly fell in love with! Mark was very helpful throughout the whole process from start to finish- and also promptly followed up on a replacement part that was needed. Brian was also very personable throughout the financing process. Would certainly recommend this dealership to friends and family.

Destiny466

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!"

I had a very good experience with Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! They worked with my payments and made it so I could get the car of my dreams! Very good customer service, everyone was very nice.

Reviews of Gerald Morrison