Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Call
Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram always maintains competitive new and pre-owned inventories of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles. Staffed with experience sales representatives and top trained technicians, we're here to provide a fun, easy and valuable automotive shopping and service experience. Stop by our dealership today at 2339 East Franklin Blvd to see for yourself!

About Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

slunsford
1/31/2015

"Great Salesperson"

Danny was great to work with, he went abouve and beyond for us to get where we need to be to get the best deal we could. He is one of the best salesman I have ever had the pleasure to meet. We will definitely go back to him for our next purchase.

mrluft2
1/29/2015

"Nothing but the best!"

After getting hassled around at Keffer in charlotte I called Gastonia CDJR the next day after seeing an ad online. I spoke with Kelvin Maple and I explained what had happened with my other experience. He invited me to come down and assured me we could get me in the car I wanted for the price I needed. Well after only 2 hours after arrival I left with a brand new 2015 Cherokee with no hassle. Kelvin was down to earth and made everything so easy and smooth. He is the man to see if you are looking for a vehicle with no hassle. Thanks Kelvin.

Greene537
1/29/2015

"Best car buying experience ever"

Alex took the time to come out on a day we were just pulling through the lot to look. A week later he comes in on his day off to help us get the jeep! He wasn't a "salesman" near as much as a friend who helped us out buying a car. He comes from me, highly recommended!

Noah
1/26/2015

""GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE""

I have bought several autos from Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and have all my service work done there. As always you get top shelf quality, professional service from all departments and all employees. Danny Craig not only has years of sales experience but he also makes the whole buying experience very easy, relaxed and stress free. It is extremely nice to do business with someone that knows the meaning of great service, which has seem to become a rarity in this world today. And I also know from experience Danny does not forget about you, he truly provides service long after the sale. It has always been such a pleasure to do business with Danny and the entire gang at Gastonia and look forward to many more years of service from them.

Kim
1/24/2015

"" Very Professional""

I have bought many of cars in my life and never had the experience i got when i bought my 2014 Jeep Compass... i felt like i had known them my whole life ....a very friendly and professional bunch of people i had the pleasure of dealing with. They made buying a car fun and the most important to me stress free!!!! Michael Todd respected me and took the time to explain things about the car and he knew what i wanted and didnt pressure me into anything i didnt want !!!! Being a woman in a mans world can be tough but NOT at Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, they are truly a winning team there and i would highly recommend anyone to go there for your next car or truck buying experience....Thanks for making it a wonderful expereince in this stressful world :)

Scott
1/24/2015

"2014 Charger R/T"

Once again Mr. Gerald Morrison has done an excellent job assisting me in my purchase of a 2014 Charger. As always he was a professional at his job. He explained every part of the car and even set a few XM stations for me before I left. This is the 3rd auto I have bought from this dealership and each visit has been a pleasure. I can't say enough about Gerald and the rest of the staff. Each time I was treated with respect and valued my business to the highest.

Drenix
1/23/2015

"Great service, Clean facility, friendly workers"

I bought a 2014 dodge charger. The salesman that assisted me was Mr.Kelvin Maple. He has great customer service, and great knowledge of all the cars on the lot. I highly recommend when you go down you ask for him if you want some new wheels!!

Black ace
1/20/2015

"Professional "

Very Professional Team!!!!! They made my car experience fun and easy. I didn't feel any pressure to buy a car, however, I felt like they genuinely respected my discussion.

Amber(front desk)

tamilliken
1/19/2015

"Purchase of new vehicle."

We have dealt with Gerald for the purchase of 3 vehicles in the past and it would have been 4 had he not been out on medical leave. Gerald is not only knowledgeable, but also friendly and personable. We pass other dealerships on our way to Gastonia just to deal with Gerald.

ashuford72
1/19/2015

"2015 Chrysler 200s"

Gerald was very patient and allowed us to drive every vehicle that we were interested in, and answered every question that we had without fail. He explained every step of the process and all of our options allowing us to make an informed decision. We would definitely visit this dealership again and would recommend Gerald to any of our friends and family.

Reviews of Gerald Morrison