Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram always maintains competitive new and pre-owned inventories of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles. Staffed with experience sales representatives and top trained technicians, we're here to provide a fun, easy and valuable automotive shopping and service experience. Stop by our dealership today at 2339 East Franklin Blvd to see for yourself!

About Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Teneilingle
2/27/2015

"Bought my first car!"

Going through the process of purchasing my first vehicle was a little scary! Thank you for making it a great experience and being so friendly! Special thanks to Danny Craig and Michael Todd... Awesome salesman, ask for them!

ashuford72
2/27/2015

"2014 Dodge Charger"

This vehicle is the 4th vehicle that we have had the pleasure to purchase from your dealership. Each time we have worked with Gerald Morrison and we couldn't be more satisfied with our experiences. Gerald is an extremely knowledgeable and compassionate sales person who wants to make sure that you are satisfied with your purchase. He is a joy to work with.

Malakie1
2/26/2015

"An amazing experience I will never forget."

It's valentines day and I have my 3 yr old daughter with me, my wife has been looking at new 2014 chargers for 2 months. She's working so I set out to suprise her with an attempt to trade in my 2010 nitro that has a lot of miles on it and a lot left to pay. So needless to say the situation was looking grim but as luck would have it I came to the right place. Mike Gomes met us just as I pulled up and helped me every step of the way. There sound proof play room for kids was a real treat. In anticipation thinking my daughter wouldn't last 10 minutes, when it was time to go she didn't wanna leave. Mike Gomes customer service skills, attention to detail, and focusing on what I came for was indeed 5 star service. My wife loves her new charger!!!

Ashlee J
2/26/2015

"Jeep Compass "

We stopped by on a whim one Saturday to just browse the jeeps and Kris immediately came to greet us. Very laid back and no pressure, she just listened to our story about my car I was looking to trade and offered to show us some different vehicles. I have always liked the grand Cherokee but they're a little out of my price range so she showed me a used compass and I fell in love. Turns out I was better off if I went for a new vehicle so she took us to some patriots. I didn't really care for them and asked about a new compass and we found one that I really wanted. She worked tirelessly to get a deal worked out for me that I was comfortable with. We were there for hours and hours but she made us feel very welcome and truly cared about getting me exactly what I wanted! We signed all the papers and I was out the door the same day in my beautiful brand new jeep. I didn't go in intending to make a purchase so quickly but I couldn't pass it up! HIGHLY recommend shopping with Kris because she will most definitely go out of her way to help you any way she can. Thank you so much Kris!!! -Ashlee & Jon

amanda
2/24/2015

"New Dodge dart"

Very happy with my new car. Gerald L. Morrison helped us with any problems and helped us understand the new car. Thank you very much.

Warren
2/23/2015

"Trade of a Jeep Wrangler and purchase a new Dodge Truck"

Simple and quick process managed by Brad. He was great to work with and very honest. I would recommend him and the dealership to anyone.

Nadroj4
2/22/2015

"EXCELLENT!"

Great experience with Bryan! He helped me get exactly what I wanted and for a great monthly payment! I felt completely comfortable with him and would do business with him again in a heartbeat! I would recommend him to everyone.

dmoore1977

"Great Dealership!! A++"

Awesome dealership, This is my 7th vehicle and I paln to keep coming back due to the freindliness and trustworthly service I get each time I come here, I highly reccomend this dealer to anyone.

prettycraftymama

"I love my Chrysler!"

Gerald did it again:) My family loves working with him and will continue to do so and recommend everyone to him. It is like sitting with a family friend. Best car experience. Keep up the good work! You will not find an easier car purchasing experience (used or new). Gerald is so knowledgeable. He genuinely cares about your needs and not just the sale.

nitro

"Got My Nitro"

Had the exact dodge nitro I had been looking for at a price better than anyone else. No pressure and extra friendly. Didn't try to steerrme into a different vehicle. Very informative and all phone calls returned promptly. Love my Nitro ! And dealing with Danny and the folks at Gastonia dodge

Reviews of Gerald Morrison