Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

2339 E Franklin Blvd, Gastonia, North Carolina 28054

Jeremiah Bradshaw, Sales, Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Jeremiah Bradshaw

Gerald Morrison, Chrysler Certified Sales Consultant, Gastonia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Gerald Morrison

Tim Carlson

September 22, 2017

"professional and couteous"

- Steven McPike

We enjoyed buying our Town & Country from Jimmy. He was straightforward and didn't play the usual "games" that you encounter with other dealers He took time with us but it was not a long drawn out process. After the sale he sat in the vehicle with us to explain the many features of this Town & Country. I would recommend Jimmy to anyone looking to purchase a car..

Jimmy Grant

September 21, 2017

"It was very easy, painless and salesman was thorough!"

- Bayupchurch

Jimmy was awesome to work with! We went to several others where no one educated me on my jeep needs. He showed me every single bell and whistle on my Jeep Wrangler ! I didn't know a lot about them but knew I wanted one! I also very much appreciated the kids area for my 4 year old daughter. We all know car buying is a process and it's not one that small children tolerate well..this was much needed! Also the small things like beverages and snacks. Those things are things we noticed because 2 other dealerships we visited prior told us, " we have to buy our own drinks and snacks" in their vending machine down the hallway..and these were very nice well known dealerships. Thank you Gastonia !

Jimmy Grant

September 20, 2017

"Very much proficient and gracious."

- carladyj10

Because of the timely manner in which the service was performed and how proficient they was, I had an emergency at the hospital , and was unable to pickup my car and they allowed me to leave there overnite without charge to me that was simply awesome. Thank you so much what a spirit excellence.

Mary LeBlanc