Gates Hyundai of Richmond

6000 Atwood Drive,
Richmond, Kentucky 40475
Gates Hyundai of Richmond Info
About Gates Hyundai of Richmond

The Gates Family History of Automotive Excellence Back in 1915 my grandparents purchased vehicles from the Dodge Brothers. My grandfather initiated a family history of automotive excellence by treating others as he wanted to be treated himself. My Father followed my grandfather in the automotive business and has been actively involved for sixty-two years and continues today. I represent the third generation, and just as my father and grandfather, I am fully committed to providing excellence in sales and service customer satisfaction. We don't employ celebrity spokespeople. We don't employ overpaid managers, who's only goal is to extract more money from you, the customer. We rely on satisfied people and customer referrals to keep our doors open. This keeps our overhead low and transfers those savings to you.

About Gates Hyundai of Richmond Learn More

bnicole2
5/26/2016

""Best Buying Experience Bar None!""

Best buying experience, bar none! I have purchased several vehicles and this was the only one that was STRESS FREE! Cal Yamaguchi was a true blessing, he did not miss a beat. I was very impressed by the dealership and the whole staff! I purchased a new vehicle for my daughter and Cal made that experience very unforgettable. I would highly recommend this dealership!

mpatrick33
5/26/2016

"Buying experience"

Best car buying experience I've had. Zach was very friendly not at all aggressive. Let me drive him around in multiple cars. Not pushy at all. Done a great job.

Zach Bowman

jmbarrett11312
5/19/2016

"Blessed by the help"

I was so impressed with the professionalism and overall quality of the service from start to finish with Cal and everyone else. I felt like family and was well taken care of. I had 3 kids with me who they made comfortable and did not act like they were a bother for them to be there.

Ramesh Badam
5/19/2016

"My experience at Gateshyundai Richmond location"

I've recently purchased Nissan Altima 2.5 S(2014 Model). I have received excellent service and staff are very cooperative and I can recommend

Jeremy Fox, Cal Yamaguchi

Kdeshawn1
5/17/2016

"Customer Service A+"

I made the BEST decision to conduct business with Gates Hyundai, the team especially my Salesman (Jeremy) was friendly, knowledgeable, and put my mind to ease. The total processed was painless. The team did all of the leg work and explained every little detail with me. I was able to drive off the lot with my new vehicle the same day. Gates Hyundai will definitely have my business AGAIN.

lilee1997
5/09/2016

"Elamtra"

The dealer was friendly and service was excellent. So far I like the car I bought. The car delivered to me is missing all the pads and I think that should be standard to go with the car. If you charge additional amounts for the pads (for front and back seats), you should let me know, I may want to buy them.

h.v.rigney
5/06/2016

"Worth the drive"

Very friendly. Went out of their way to explain all options of car. Sometimes feel the need of a 5 year old to keep me up to date on electronics.

Cal . Was great help.

lapl09
5/06/2016

"2016 Hyundai"

We have purchased 5 vehicles from the Gate dealerships in Richmond, Kentucky, and we seem to come back.! They have always worked with us on the purchase price on the vehicles we have been interested. Thanks again.

throwaway0
5/03/2016

"Mike Vescio, Great Car Salesman!"

Mike Vescio is a great sales person that showed us what we wanted rather than what he wanted to sell us. He was straightforward with us and made a clear presentation of the pricing. He went out of his way to find the car we wanted even when they did not have one on the lot at the time we first visited. I will definitely come to Mike when I need my next car.

Jennifer Gray, Service Manager

kayla_pingleton
4/30/2016

"2016 Hyundai Tucson"

Overall, it was a great experience. Buddy walked us through all of the steps and did a great job. It was a pain free experience.

Reviews of Buddy Rue