Gates Hyundai of Richmond

6000 Atwood Drive,
Richmond, Kentucky 40475
Gates Hyundai of Richmond Info
About Gates Hyundai of Richmond

The Gates Family History of Automotive Excellence Back in 1915 my grandparents purchased vehicles from the Dodge Brothers. My grandfather initiated a family history of automotive excellence by treating others as he wanted to be treated himself. My Father followed my grandfather in the automotive business and has been actively involved for sixty-two years and continues today. I represent the third generation, and just as my father and grandfather, I am fully committed to providing excellence in sales and service customer satisfaction. We don't employ celebrity spokespeople. We don't employ overpaid managers, who's only goal is to extract more money from you, the customer. We rely on satisfied people and customer referrals to keep our doors open. This keeps our overhead low and transfers those savings to you.

About Gates Hyundai of Richmond Learn More

BRIAN.SHANNON44
6/27/2015

"Up and above"

Had to meet the staff after 7 one evening because of work. Staff stayed with me until 9:30 going up and above to be sure we were happy, we knew all about the car and even washed it before we left. Have bought many vechicles, one of the best experiences I have. Highly recommend giving Gates a chance. Great folks!

Nikki
6/26/2015

"Awesome team!"

This is my second car purchase at Gates Hyundai and again I'm impressed with the team at this dealership. Mike Vescio is a wonderful salesman I felt very comfortable with him he's super friendly. Overall this dealership is great. Thanks again to the team at Gates Hyundai!

Mike Vescio

IAM2JKANDERSON4
6/24/2015

"easy to work with"

Our salesman, russell was great to work with and did everything he could to answer all my questions and help me purchase the car I wanted. Was not the dreaded experience I was afraid it would, considering some past experiences elsewhwere.

MMAAAHORN
6/23/2015

"Awesome"

Zach is an awesome Hyundai employee! We will definitely go through him for future vehicles. He's always polite and listens and goes above and beyond to help us!

BOWMAN

Buyer2015
6/23/2015

"First impression was great! "

From the first impression of calling Brian to check on a 2012 Cerified pre-owned Santa Fe...to actually purchasing the car...we were very pleased & impressed!!

amyh
6/20/2015

"Great experience and great car!"

I live in Tennessee but found the best deal at Gates Hyundai on my new 2015 Santa Fe. Their online pricing is fair and transparent. That's not always the case when looking at cars online. All it took was a quick call to Brian and within 20 minutes, I had a copy of the window sticker and buyer's order in my email. With a quick downpayment, the car reserved for me and I traveled with my husband and kids that week to Richmond to get the car. Everything was as discussed and Brian's service was excellent. I highly recommend purchasing from Gates and you are in good hands with Brian.

MTDRAGON
6/19/2015

"Bought a new sonata 2015."

Zachary bowman was absolutely fantastic . Really helpful. Dealership overall is great. Parts department manager is superior. And although we had to bring car in for a problem with the Bluetooth and phone the service department is also great.

Ken
6/05/2015

"Kudos To Brian and Gates Hyundai of Richmond"

Brian was great to work with and Gates Hyundai was quick and efficient with my loan closing. Easiest closing experience I've had. Will definitely refer my friends and work associates to Gates Hyundai of Richmond. Much appreciated Brian!

GLENCRABTREECHC
6/02/2015

"Very pleased"

It was a good experience. Staff was knowledgeable and helpful. It took three visits for us to decide on a vehicle. We would shop there again.

IMPORTFIGHTERCAVALIER
6/02/2015

"great dealership"

Great dealership. 2nd car I purchased from gates Hyundai. Will be a future customer for sure. I also have recommended them to my friends as well. Great friendly staff that wants your business and they will do what it takes.

Reviews of Brian McMahan