Gates Hyundai of Richmond

6000 Atwood Drive,
Richmond, Kentucky 40475
Gates Hyundai of Richmond Info
About Gates Hyundai of Richmond

The Gates Family History of Automotive Excellence Back in 1915 my grandparents purchased vehicles from the Dodge Brothers. My grandfather initiated a family history of automotive excellence by treating others as he wanted to be treated himself. My Father followed my grandfather in the automotive business and has been actively involved for sixty-two years and continues today. I represent the third generation, and just as my father and grandfather, I am fully committed to providing excellence in sales and service customer satisfaction. We don't employ celebrity spokespeople. We don't employ overpaid managers, who's only goal is to extract more money from you, the customer. We rely on satisfied people and customer referrals to keep our doors open. This keeps our overhead low and transfers those savings to you.

About Gates Hyundai of Richmond Learn More

jim
8/31/2015

"New Tuscon"

Well done Gates Hyundai smooth, no problems hassle free business. That's the way I like it. Best of luck with the next hundred years. Now the wife wants a new car, we maybe back soon lol

RPWH224
8/25/2015

"We had a user friendly no hassle buying experience "

Our overall experience with your dealership was wonderful! We did not feel pressured into purchasing anything initially while there. Once we chose the car we wanted to test drive, Zach was prompt with the keys and helped us make a great car buying choice.

PMCKNNEY
8/18/2015

"Bought another Sonata Limited"

My 2012 Sonata was totaled and I was still hurting from spending 8 days in UK Trama center. Needed to close the deal on a new Sonata and Buddy was very helpful.

Type employee names separated by comma.

devonh
8/13/2015

"Incredible Service "

I went searching for a 2014 Toyota Corolla S on the website CarGurus.com and messaged several dealerships about their cars via the website. The only one to contact me back was Brian from Gates Hyundai, and he did so within minutes. After expressing interest in the car, Brian drove the car all the way from Richmond, KY to Corbin, KY for me to look at, drive and ultimately buy. I'm loving my car and I couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience!

JWRIGHT0817
8/11/2015

"Gates Hyundai "

Best experience I've had at a car lot. Upfront pricing, no back and forth sales pitch, and they didn't try to sale me a car that I wasn't interested in. It was an easy decision and I was glad to make my purchase at Gates Hyundai!

LORI_KORETSKI
7/23/2015

"Auto Purchase"

We would highly recommend this dealer to all! First time ever that purchasing a vehicle went so smoothly and quickly, very efficient in every way.

Russell

WILLIAMHISLE
7/21/2015

"Very satisfying. "

Buddy was a great salesman who did his best to make sure that not only did we get the car we desired, but also get the deal we were looking for. Thanks guys.

ABBEY.SMILEY
7/21/2015

"Awesome experience "

Great experience and excellent customer service. I absolutely felt like I was getting a great price, and appreciated the thoroughness and honesty of the staff. I never felt pressured or misled when purchasing my vehicle like I had at other dealerships, and the staff was very accommodating to my needs. 11/10 experience

Bill14
7/06/2015

"As Advertised"

A cars.com search lead me to their website where prices were accurate and did not include rebates that most people do not qualify for such as recent graduate etc.. I live in Louisville, about an 1 and half drive. I test drove a Sonata at a local dealership, whose initial price offered was too high but I gave them a chance to meet the Gate's price. They couldn't touch it. I want to thank Brian McMahan, who was courteous and answered emails promptly. Picking up the car went very well and there were no "surprises" and I appreciate the low pressure to buy an extended warranty or other add ons. Seemed like it took a long time, but probably because I did not finance through Hyundai. Bill

JJROBERTSON
7/01/2015

"New Elantra"

Sound vehicle with nice options. The staff at Gates Hyundai took the time needed for us to work a deal with them. We appreciate their patience.

Reviews of Brian McMahan