Gates Hyundai of Richmond

Makes: Hyundai|Service Center

Gates Hyundai of Richmond

Gates Hyundai of Richmond Info
About Gates Hyundai of Richmond

The Gates Family History of Automotive Excellence Back in 1915 my grandparents purchased vehicles from the Dodge Brothers. My grandfather initiated a family history of automotive excellence by treating others as he wanted to be treated himself. My Father followed my grandfather in the automotive business and has been actively involved for sixty-two years and continues today. I represent the third generation, and just as my father and grandfather, I am fully committed to providing excellence in sales and service customer satisfaction. We don't employ celebrity spokespeople. We don't employ overpaid managers, who's only goal is to extract more money from you, the customer. We rely on satisfied people and customer referrals to keep our doors open. This keeps our overhead low and transfers those savings to you.

About Gates Hyundai of Richmond Learn More

"Thank You Buddy"

We traded an 2012 Hyundai for a 2014. I have purchased new cars since 1978 and this is the best experience by far. I first saw Buddy on Monday and went back twice on Friday. There was no pressure unlike most car dealers. I am comfortable recommending this sales person at this dealer to anyone anytime. Thanks Buddy for the excellent service and great deal! Roger and Judy Potts

"Great experience"

After going and looking at other dealerships in Richmond and Lexington, i went back to see Buddy 3 times. I told him i was taking my time in looking around. I was not pushed to buy. He was very patient. I told him i had a trade in and was having troubles getting it fixed at another dealership in town. He said no problem they would take it. He was overall the best salesperson i have dealt with. Stewart was nice also. I would recommend Buddy and the dealership to anybody. I decided on an Elantra Limited and a great deal. Thanks Buddy and Stewart!

"Happy Days"

Brian was very friendly and helpful answered all my questions just right .I talked to him on the phone before I came over was considering a different a dealership until I talked to him. But everyone involved in the deal was wonderful!

"Thank You"

Buddy was an exceptional sales person who made us feel very comfortable listened to us as to what we wanted. Thank you Buddy and Brians for being so helpful in us buying a new car.

"Great experience"

Buddy and Tony worked well together and were very helpful. My girlfriend and I felt very comfortable and experienced no pressure from their salesmanship and approach.

"Experience buying at Gates Hyundai"

I visited Gates Hyundai on line and was contacted by Brian McMahan. Brian was very friendly and informative. We had a little disagreement about the quoted price, but we overcame that obstacle and I did purchase my Genesis from him. I live in Pelham, Alabama, but the overall sales experience couldn't have been any better had I been dealing with a local salesman. I would highly recommend Gates Hyundai for buying an automobile.

"Wonderful Experience! "

After my last car buying experience I was sick for 3 days and promised myself never to do it again, but sure enough, like everyone else, I had to. I was very apprehensive about car shopping but Buddy was recommended to me and I thought sure, I’ll try it. From the first phone call with him to the actual purchase of the vehicle 4 days later, he never made me feel pressured and let me have control over my car buying experience. He was willing to spend as much time as I needed test driving car after car only to go home and “sleep on it”. He always paid attention to what I was asking for and listened/answered all my questions. If I had to buy another car, I would search to find him. This time I wasn’t sick for 3 days and I have never been happier with a car. When I had purchased the vehicle, he took almost two hours showing me the service department and all the buttons on the car. He was patient, attentive, and even called the next day to see if I was still happy.

"Great Deal and Fast Service!"

I saw a Honda Accord they had listed online and inquired about it. Brian got right back to me and we were able to negotiate through e-mail. Its an hour drive from my home to the dealership and I wanted to make sure I was not going there for nothing. They gave me a good price for my trade in and I got the car I wanted for the price I wanted. I was in and out of the dealership in under two hours. Everything was as they said it would be no hidden fees. Brian and the staff were great to work with, I would reccomend this dealership to anyone! :)

"Great experience"

Zach really listened to what I was looking for and what I needed in a car. He was really patient and helpful in the process of test driving and comparing. When it came to financing and closing the deal, Zach and Stewart both worked to make my satisfaction as a customer a top priority. The whole experience was pleasant, and in no way your typical high pressure car buying experience. I will definitely be back and highly recommend this dealership and it's friendly, knowledgeable staff!

"Gates Hyundai is a great dealership. My wife loves her..."

Gates Hyundai is a great dealership. My wife loves her new Santa Fe Sport they have a customer for life Thank you Zach, Brian and Stewart keep doing what your doing. This was by far the best experience I have ever had buying a vehicle! Thank you, David and Karen Back

Reviews of Buddy Rue