Gates Hyundai of Richmond

6000 Atwood Drive,
Richmond, Kentucky 40475
Gates Hyundai of Richmond Info
About Gates Hyundai of Richmond

The Gates Family History of Automotive Excellence Back in 1915 my grandparents purchased vehicles from the Dodge Brothers. My grandfather initiated a family history of automotive excellence by treating others as he wanted to be treated himself. My Father followed my grandfather in the automotive business and has been actively involved for sixty-two years and continues today. I represent the third generation, and just as my father and grandfather, I am fully committed to providing excellence in sales and service customer satisfaction. We don't employ celebrity spokespeople. We don't employ overpaid managers, who's only goal is to extract more money from you, the customer. We rely on satisfied people and customer referrals to keep our doors open. This keeps our overhead low and transfers those savings to you.

About Gates Hyundai of Richmond Learn More

RANDALLHUNSUCKER
2/02/2016

"2016 santa Fe purchase"

Great experience that's why I came back this year after purchasing a 2015 Sonata in Aug 2014. Treated very well by the sales, service and parts staff.

crazycatl8y
1/14/2016

"Finally Happy"

We ran into a few roadblocks along the way, but made it through. These guys did a great job, I'm not the easiest person to deal with. That being said, for me to leave satisfied and still be happy, nice work. ;) I ended up leaving with something better than what I had initially came for. Thanks for all the help guys!

Bobby Napier

MISSYBUG6
1/03/2016

"Lovin' It! Sonata 2016"

We are so happy with our Sonanta! The staff at Gates Hyundai were so great! If you want a great deal on a GREAT Car, you need to shop at Gates Hyundai! Our salesman, Brian McMahan answered all our questions,and was a pleasure to deal with!!

HILLARYBLEDSOE
12/31/2015

"Gates Hyundai is Great, Only place to go!!!"

Recently purchased my second car. through Gates Hyundai, I highly recommend them, they dont bull crap you around and waste your time like most dealerships, Brian was very straight forward about everything, and very friendly... I'll never go anywhere else for a car!

lizs0568
12/30/2015

"lizs0568"

I purchased a certified pre-owned and am the happiest ever. I will recommend them to all my friends and coworkers. Tony Abston made this experience painless and efficient. I was given my options and driving away in minutes. This was the best car buying experience ever.

JOEGARUSMC
12/29/2015

"Easy to do business with."

Buddy was extremely professional and polite. It was a pleasure doing business with him, would definitely work with him again and recommend him to someone else.

supad318
12/26/2015

"Absolutely perfect experience (above and beyond expectations"

I'm unsure where to start. Gates Hyundai and Internet Sales Manager Brian McMahan has exceeded my expectations. Thanks to website www.cargurus.com, I found a 2012 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL with less than 3,400 miles. Needless to say, I was very hesitant and reluctant to buy from them because they're out of state and 800 miles away. I live in Louisiana. I had a very affordable pre-inspection of the car performed in nearby Lexington (Auto Tech). Their rigorous report came back A+. Whether Gates Hyundai knew beforehand or not, the car had minor touch-up paint that you can't see with the naked eye. It was detected via UV light in an automotive shop. (This wasn't a make or break deal for me). Everything under the hood, inside of the car and under body came out phenomenal; not 1 ounce of rust on a nearly 4 year car with 1 owner. The only "major" issue was the tires were cracking bad from sitting on the lot. I requested the dealership to replace a minimum of TWO (rear) tires and I'd take care of the front tires later. They were committed in the sale and did what it took to make it work. What sold me on the car was a pre-inspection and I previously owned a 2008 2.5 SL Altima that I drove to 90k miles before I sold it. My best friend works on Nissans for a living near Charlotte and works on a Nascar crew. Thanks to his advice and www.carcomplaints.com, I came to a swift decision. I'm a large guy 6' 3" and 320 lbs. I love a very roomy car. At no time did Brian pressure me into a decision. He was very honest and upfront. Most of you know that basically (all) car dealers try to rip off the customer one way or another. These Kentucky gentlemen are the most professional I've come across. Any question you have, you'll receive a swift response!! I can't imagine Brian having a negative attitude with any customer. Where I live, near Alexandria, LA, Walker Automotive has dominated the dealerships here for over 100 years. I've met some great folks at Walker. If Brian is not treated like royalty for his professionalism in KY, I can make sure he is appreciated elsewhere. (No, I'm not exaggerating!!!) I'm blown away.. Thanks Gates!!!

MISH1727
12/25/2015

"Excellent customer service!!"

I couldn't have asked for a better sales person! I have told all of my friends and family to go see Brian if they are looking for a new or used vehicle! Made the experience of purchasing a new vehicle an easy and stress free transaction. He let us take our time and answer every question we had as well as addressing any concerns we have. I will most definitely be back to see Brian on my next vehicle purchase. Thank you again Brian! I LOVE MY NEW CAR!!

ARIAN.FONT
12/21/2015

"Easy to work with"

They made my first car buying experience very easy. They helped with every question I had and explained the car very well to me. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new car.

Happy Santa Fe Owner
12/21/2015

"My First Hyundai"

After researching several SUVs, we were set on finding a gently used Santa Fe Sport. We are extremely pleased with our vehicle. The customer service provided by Brian McMahan was exceptional. He made sure the vehicle was detailed and ready for me when I picked it up. He took time to demonstrate and explain the various features of the vehicle and even told me that he would walk me through things by phone if I needed help later. I am very pleased with the whole experience.

Reviews of Brian McMahan