Gates Hyundai of Richmond

6000 Atwood Drive,
Richmond, Kentucky 40475
Gates Hyundai of Richmond Info
About Gates Hyundai of Richmond

The Gates Family History of Automotive Excellence Back in 1915 my grandparents purchased vehicles from the Dodge Brothers. My grandfather initiated a family history of automotive excellence by treating others as he wanted to be treated himself. My Father followed my grandfather in the automotive business and has been actively involved for sixty-two years and continues today. I represent the third generation, and just as my father and grandfather, I am fully committed to providing excellence in sales and service customer satisfaction. We don't employ celebrity spokespeople. We don't employ overpaid managers, who's only goal is to extract more money from you, the customer. We rely on satisfied people and customer referrals to keep our doors open. This keeps our overhead low and transfers those savings to you.

About Gates Hyundai of Richmond Learn More

csizemore
5/26/2015

"Buying a car for my so"

Buddy made the terrifying experience of buying my 16 year old son his first car areas free. He was very helpful and made us feel right at home.

Lori
5/15/2015

"Another great experience with Gates..."

Brian always takes the stress out of buying a car. We have purchased three vehicles from Gates in the past 8 months for our three daughters and have never been disappointed. I recommend Gates Hyundai to anyone I run into who is looking to buy a new or used vehicle and will certainly go back to Brian again in the future.

dbrock88
5/07/2015

"Excellant Sales team! "

I had a very good experience at Gates Hyundai with the purchase of my last a vehicle. Everyone I encountered was very friendly and helpful, especially Ryan Amburgey . I would and will highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle.

crk1120
5/04/2015

"First New Car Buyer"

Being a first time new car buyer, I was worried about the haggling and dealing with the dealer. I had a very bad experience with a Hyundai dealer in Florence, KY, but Gates Hyundai in Richmond, KY redeemed the Hyundai name. Mr. Buddy Rue was very understanding and continued to go back and forth and did not seem to get annoyed at any point. He was able to get right into my price market that I was looking for. It says a lot that I would drive 90 miles away just to go to Gates Hyundai again. Great staff and facility.

Fugate
5/01/2015

""Best car buying experience ever!!""

In my opinion Gates Hyundai is a great place to purchase a vehicle. Everyone I encountered was very friendly and helpful, especially Brian McMahan. I love my Hyundai I purchased and the entire process went very smoothly. I would and will highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle.

Kenneth Morris

Wittfam07
4/20/2015

"Best car buying experience I've ever had!"

Can't say enough good things about Gates Hyundai and especially Brian McMahan. I love the car I purchased and the entire process went very smoothly. Would highly recommend to anyone!

snoopy12
4/17/2015

"The most pleasant business transactions I have ever had."

Would recommend this dealership to all of my family and friends. Ryan Amburgey was an absolute joy to work with. Very impressed with his level of professionalism and knowledge of the business. This deal is hip goes the extra mile!!

Lester D.Moss
3/20/2015

"EXCELLENT SERVICE ! ! ! "

I had a tire that got a not on it and not only. Did they call , make the calme and fix it They lend me a car no cast tell they got. It fixed! Id like to say thanks ! ! ! Thank you Stewart Haddix, Ryan Amburgey, Danyal and the rest of the great staff @ GATES HYUNDAI !!!

Ryan Amburgey

MikeH
3/01/2015

"Worst experience ever"

The salesman (Drew) was good but we were unable to agree on a price. I asked for the key to my trade to be returned so I could leave, and walked out to the showroom to wait for my key. At this point the Used Car Manager (Tony Abston) stormed out of his office with my key yelling at me what the H..L is it going to take to get you into this car. He proceeding to throw my key at me while calling me a bully and accusing me of trying to strong-arm the salesman. He then proceeded to follow me out to my car still yelling and calling me a bully and continued this while I was backing out of my parking space. All of this took place with about 8 to 10 other prospective customers in the showroom, all of them just in awe of his behavior. I hope, for their sake, they all were smart enough to get up and walk out.

neje1004
2/16/2015

"WOW!!!"

This was a 100% top drawer experience from beginning to end. The responsiveness, helpfulness and knowledge of the sales associates we worked with (Brian McMahan and Zach Bowman) was absolutely perfect. This was by far the most pleasant vehicle shopping and purchasing experience I've ever had in my life. They LISTENED to me and provided us with a choice of vehicles to look at and drive that were exactly what I was looking for. The discussion around price was straightforward, honest and open. I appreciated this. I would recommend this dealership and the Hyundai product to anyone!!!

Reviews of Brian McMahan