Read Reviews Gates Hyundai of Richmond

Matt GrayService Manager21 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Gates Hyundai of Richmond

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Gates Hyundai of Richmond has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Gates Hyundai of Richmond

The Gates Family History of Automotive Excellence
Back in 1915 my grandparents purchased vehicles from the Dodge Brothers. My grandfather initiated a family history of automotive excellence by treating others as he wanted to be treated himself. My Father followed my grandfather in the automotive business and has been actively involved for sixty-two years and continues today.
I represent the third generation, and just as my father and grandfather, I am fully committed to providing excellence in sales and service customer satisfaction. We don't employ celebrity spokespeople. We don't employ overpaid managers, who's only goal is to extract more money from you, the customer. We rely on satisfied people and customer referrals to keep our doors open. This keeps our overhead low and transfers those savings to you.

Our Location

"Thank You"

drison1982
7/30/2014 10:48:25 PM

My Review Of Gates Hyundai of Richmond:

Buddy was an exceptional sales person who made us feel very comfortable listened to us as to what we wanted. Thank you Buddy and Brians for being so helpful in us buying a new car.

"Great experience"

mckay003
5/20/2014 10:22:26 PM

Tony AbstonTony Abston
Jamie ReynoldsJamie Reynolds

My Review Of Gates Hyundai of Richmond:

Buddy and Tony worked well together and were very helpful. My girlfriend and I felt very comfortable and experienced no pressure from their salesmanship and approach.

Twitter
"Experience buying at Gates Hyundai"

MsCBD
4/15/2014 4:28:17 PM

My Review Of Gates Hyundai of Richmond:

I visited Gates Hyundai on line and was contacted by Brian McMahan. Brian was very friendly and informative. We had a little disagreement about the quoted price, but we overcame that obstacle and I did purchase my Genesis from him. I live in Pelham, Alabama, but the overall sales experience couldn't have been any better had I been dealing with a local salesman. I would highly recommend Gates Hyundai for buying an automobile.

"Wonderful Experience!"

casey121
4/9/2014 6:23:52 PM

Jamie ReynoldsJamie Reynolds

My Review Of Gates Hyundai of Richmond:

After my last car buying experience I was sick for 3 days and promised myself never to do it again, but sure enough, like everyone else, I had to. I was very apprehensive about car shopping but Buddy was recommended to me and I thought sure, I’ll try it. From the first phone call with him to the actual purchase of the vehicle 4 days later, he never made me feel pressured and let me have control over my car buying experience. He was willing to spend as much time as I needed test driving car after car only to go home and “sleep on it”. He always paid attention to what I was asking for and listened/answered all my questions. If I had to buy another car, I would search to find him. This time I wasn’t sick for 3 days and I have never been happier with a car. When I had purchased the vehicle, he took almost two hours showing me the service department and all the buttons on the car. He was patient, attentive, and even called the next day to see if I was still happy.

Twitter
"Great Deal and Fast Service!"

stephanietindall
4/2/2014 1:42:26 PM

My Review Of Gates Hyundai of Richmond:

I saw a Honda Accord they had listed online and inquired about it. Brian got right back to me and we were able to negotiate through e-mail. Its an hour drive from my home to the dealership and I wanted to make sure I was not going there for nothing. They gave me a good price for my trade in and I got the car I wanted for the price I wanted. I was in and out of the dealership in under two hours. Everything was as they said it would be no hidden fees. Brian and the staff were great to work with, I would reccomend this dealership to anyone! :)

"Great experience"

AmandaBlessing
3/30/2014 11:47:36 PM

Zach BowmanZach Bowman
Stewart Haddix

My Review Of Gates Hyundai of Richmond:

Zach really listened to what I was looking for and what I needed in a car. He was really patient and helpful in the process of test driving and comparing. When it came to financing and closing the deal, Zach and Stewart both worked to make my satisfaction as a customer a top priority. The whole experience was pleasant, and in no way your typical high pressure car buying experience. I will definitely be back and highly recommend this dealership and it's friendly, knowledgeable staff!

Twitter
"Gates Hyundai is a great dealership. My wife loves her..."

backsnky
3/22/2014 7:31:40 PM

Zach BowmanZach Bowman
Stewart Haddix

My Review Of Gates Hyundai of Richmond:

Gates Hyundai is a great dealership. My wife loves her new Santa Fe Sport they have a customer for life Thank you Zach, Brian and Stewart keep doing what your doing. This was by far the best experience I have ever had buying a vehicle!
David and Karen Back

Twitter
"Found a great deal from Gates Hyundai on AutoTrader so I..."

chilton264
3/21/2014 7:57:56 PM

My Review Of Gates Hyundai of Richmond:

Found a great deal from Gates Hyundai on AutoTrader so I contacted Brian McMahan. I read positive reviews of Gates Hyundai and Brian McMahan so I decided to do business with them. We negotiated the deal over the phone, I received an email confirmation of the terms and drove from Alabama to Kentucky to seal the deal. Everything was handled professionally and the terms were as advertised. There were no surprises or hidden charges. Everyone was very friendly and Brian went over the features in the car in detail with me. It was a very pleasurable experience and I will recommend Gates Hyundai to my friends.

Twitter
"Eric turned purchasing a new car into a very pleasant..."

m58luster
3/20/2014 6:31:51 PM

My Review Of Gates Hyundai of Richmond:

Eric turned purchasing a new car into a very pleasant experience.
I felt he was being honest, straight forward with his responses.
I did not feel the sensation of high pressure sales what’s so ever.
I will recommend Gates Hyundai to my friends.

Twitter
"This experience was the best that I have ever had in..."

hwells
3/17/2014 3:17:13 PM

My Review Of Gates Hyundai of Richmond:

This experience was the best that I have ever had in purchasing a new car. They were very up front and willing to work with me on the price so that I could get my dream car. Brian McMahan was very easy to work with and provided me with everything I had requested. I would send all of my friends and family to him and this dealership.

Reviews 11-20 >>