Gates Hyundai of Richmond

6000 Atwood Drive,
Richmond, Kentucky 40475
Gates Hyundai of Richmond Info
About Gates Hyundai of Richmond

The Gates Family History of Automotive Excellence Back in 1915 my grandparents purchased vehicles from the Dodge Brothers. My grandfather initiated a family history of automotive excellence by treating others as he wanted to be treated himself. My Father followed my grandfather in the automotive business and has been actively involved for sixty-two years and continues today. I represent the third generation, and just as my father and grandfather, I am fully committed to providing excellence in sales and service customer satisfaction. We don't employ celebrity spokespeople. We don't employ overpaid managers, who's only goal is to extract more money from you, the customer. We rely on satisfied people and customer referrals to keep our doors open. This keeps our overhead low and transfers those savings to you.

About Gates Hyundai of Richmond Learn More

throwaway0
5/03/2016

"Mike Vescio, Great Car Salesman!"

Mike Vescio is a great sales person that showed us what we wanted rather than what he wanted to sell us. He was straightforward with us and made a clear presentation of the pricing. He went out of his way to find the car we wanted even when they did not have one on the lot at the time we first visited. I will definitely come to Mike when I need my next car.

Jennifer Gray, Service Manager

kayla_pingleton
4/30/2016

"2016 Hyundai Tucson"

Overall, it was a great experience. Buddy walked us through all of the steps and did a great job. It was a pain free experience.

michellzonvayk
4/29/2016

"Great Cars"

Everything about purchasing both cars went smooth. Our salesmen, Mike Vescio was great. The GM needs a bit of work on his people skills. After purchasing two cars, at the same time he should have acknowledged us and said than you.

madelinehunt
4/29/2016

"Good Experience"

Best experience we've had buying a car. Seemed more honest and straightforward than usual. Friendly and pleasant environment - not pushy or rude like at some places. Easy to work with, and the negotiating was not as stressful as we experienced at Hyundai in Indianapolis. We will definitely be coming back in the future when we need another car.

joelfugate
4/27/2016

"Great Service, Price, and Product"

Had a great experience in choosing a vehicle for me and very easy to work price with. The dealership was set up for my kids to be able to play and enjoy the experience too.

Greg Fath

bopcop96
4/27/2016

"One happy customer"

Top notch dealership with top notch staff. NO hassles, NO false promises!!!!! This is a very clean dealership. If every car buying experience could be this easy the world would be a better place

Troy Young
4/21/2016

"Amazing Customer Service"

From start to finish, Cal Yamaguchi at Gates Hyundai in Richmond, KY provided us with first class customer service. His wisdom and insight was very helpful in selecting the right vehicle for our needs. We appreciate his not just being a salesperson, but one who sincerely cares about people.

Andrew1010
4/20/2016

"Oil change and wash"

Very quick service for an oil change. also very nice and clean thanks to the wash and vacuum. Very pleased with the service at gates

Ken

vneace
4/07/2016

"Great Car Buying Experience!!"

I would recommend purchasing a car from Mike Vescio at Gates Hyundai in Richmond. I called the dealership in the morning and talked with Mike and told him everything I wanted--including the color--and the price range. The car was waiting for me by that afternoon and I drove it home that evening. Seriously!! I dreaded buying a car because of past car buying experiences, but my old car had close to 200,000 miles on it--and I am planning on using it as a second car. Wonderful experience--everything just as promised.

kmlainhart
4/07/2016

"Buddy"

Buddy was great. Very knowledgable and friendly. If I ever buy another car, I will find Buddy to sale it to me. All of the stuff that I dealt with was great.

Reviews of Mike Vescio