Gates Hyundai of Richmond

Buddy Rue, Sales & Leasing Advisor, Gates Hyundai of Richmond

Buddy Rue

Sales & Leasing Advisor

January 19, 2017

"The snow is fallen and the birds are calling"

- gunnybevil Verified Customer

The dealership was very helpful when I called in reference to a vehicle I was looking at on the internet. Once I made contact with the sales person (John May) he had the vehicle ready for me to look at and was very helpful with any questions I had. I will definitely recommend and have this dealership to others.

"from beginning to end"

- lorabell57 Verified Customer

My overall review was very pleasant, felt like I was dealing w/ family....Very relaxed atmosphere..Would return if need to shop again and would recommend Gates Hyundai to others

"Rating the dealership..."

- elizabeth.edmonson Verified Customer

Our experience at Gates was wonderful. We went in and gave them a price we were willing to pay and the kind of vehicle we wanted and they worked with us until an agreement was reached.

New 2017 Hyundai Elantra, $16174