Gates Hyundai of Richmond

6000 Atwood Drive,
Richmond, Kentucky 40475
Gates Hyundai of Richmond Info
About Gates Hyundai of Richmond

The Gates Family History of Automotive Excellence Back in 1915 my grandparents purchased vehicles from the Dodge Brothers. My grandfather initiated a family history of automotive excellence by treating others as he wanted to be treated himself. My Father followed my grandfather in the automotive business and has been actively involved for sixty-two years and continues today. I represent the third generation, and just as my father and grandfather, I am fully committed to providing excellence in sales and service customer satisfaction. We don't employ celebrity spokespeople. We don't employ overpaid managers, who's only goal is to extract more money from you, the customer. We rely on satisfied people and customer referrals to keep our doors open. This keeps our overhead low and transfers those savings to you.

About Gates Hyundai of Richmond Learn More

LORI_KORETSKI
7/23/2015

"Auto Purchase"

We would highly recommend this dealer to all! First time ever that purchasing a vehicle went so smoothly and quickly, very efficient in every way.

Russell

WILLIAMHISLE
7/21/2015

"Very satisfying. "

Buddy was a great salesman who did his best to make sure that not only did we get the car we desired, but also get the deal we were looking for. Thanks guys.

ABBEY.SMILEY
7/21/2015

"Awesome experience "

Great experience and excellent customer service. I absolutely felt like I was getting a great price, and appreciated the thoroughness and honesty of the staff. I never felt pressured or misled when purchasing my vehicle like I had at other dealerships, and the staff was very accommodating to my needs. 11/10 experience

Bill14
7/06/2015

"As Advertised"

A cars.com search lead me to their website where prices were accurate and did not include rebates that most people do not qualify for such as recent graduate etc.. I live in Louisville, about an 1 and half drive. I test drove a Sonata at a local dealership, whose initial price offered was too high but I gave them a chance to meet the Gate's price. They couldn't touch it. I want to thank Brian McMahan, who was courteous and answered emails promptly. Picking up the car went very well and there were no "surprises" and I appreciate the low pressure to buy an extended warranty or other add ons. Seemed like it took a long time, but probably because I did not finance through Hyundai. Bill

JJROBERTSON
7/01/2015

"New Elantra"

Sound vehicle with nice options. The staff at Gates Hyundai took the time needed for us to work a deal with them. We appreciate their patience.

BRIAN.SHANNON44
6/27/2015

"Up and above"

Had to meet the staff after 7 one evening because of work. Staff stayed with me until 9:30 going up and above to be sure we were happy, we knew all about the car and even washed it before we left. Have bought many vechicles, one of the best experiences I have. Highly recommend giving Gates a chance. Great folks!

NEELY

Nikki
6/26/2015

"Awesome team!"

This is my second car purchase at Gates Hyundai and again I'm impressed with the team at this dealership. Mike Vescio is a wonderful salesman I felt very comfortable with him he's super friendly. Overall this dealership is great. Thanks again to the team at Gates Hyundai!

Mike Vescio

IAM2JKANDERSON4
6/24/2015

"easy to work with"

Our salesman, russell was great to work with and did everything he could to answer all my questions and help me purchase the car I wanted. Was not the dreaded experience I was afraid it would, considering some past experiences elsewhwere.

NEELY

MMAAAHORN
6/23/2015

"Awesome"

Zach is an awesome Hyundai employee! We will definitely go through him for future vehicles. He's always polite and listens and goes above and beyond to help us!

Buyer2015
6/23/2015

"First impression was great! "

From the first impression of calling Brian to check on a 2012 Cerified pre-owned Santa Fe...to actually purchasing the car...we were very pleased & impressed!!

Reviews of Brian McMahan