Gates Hyundai of Richmond

Buddy Rue, Sales & Leasing Advisor, Gates Hyundai of Richmond

Buddy Rue

Sales & Leasing Advisor

February 25, 2017

"Best place to purchase a vehicle"

- ib4dale88 Verified Customer

Excellent customer service friendly staff. We purchased a new Elantra at a great price. Didn't go wrong. The salesman we worked with answered all questions and guided us through everything. Best purchase we have made. Thanks Gates.

February 17, 2017

"Great service"

- ahochgesang Verified Customer

I loved how friendly and sincere they were and how they took the time to explain my new cars features. They also were not too pushy on getting me to buy.

February 05, 2017

"The Best Place to Buy An Automobile"

- jegump Verified Customer

During my lifetime I have bought several automobiles and I would like to say this was the very best experience I can remember since my first purchase in 1958. In fact, my wife and I had a fun time dealing with the manager, Scott B., in closing the deal. All the sales people were very professional in every way from the first time I arrived at the dealership until our purchase was made. I worked with two gentlemen who made me feel comfortable talking with them, which gave me confidence in their approach to help me make a decision on the particular model that I purchased, and I cannot say enough good about how we were treated from beginning to end. Salesmen May and Revel were both excellent in doing their jobs. As a teacher I would give them the grade of A+ for their patience and professionalism. I would highly recommend Gates Hyundai of Richmond to anyone who is interested in buying an excellent product from gentlemen who do their job well.

New 2017 Hyundai Elantra, $16022