Gates Hyundai of Richmond

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM Open Now

Gates Hyundai of Richmond

Gates Hyundai of Richmond Info
About Gates Hyundai of Richmond

The Gates Family History of Automotive Excellence Back in 1915 my grandparents purchased vehicles from the Dodge Brothers. My grandfather initiated a family history of automotive excellence by treating others as he wanted to be treated himself. My Father followed my grandfather in the automotive business and has been actively involved for sixty-two years and continues today. I represent the third generation, and just as my father and grandfather, I am fully committed to providing excellence in sales and service customer satisfaction. We don't employ celebrity spokespeople. We don't employ overpaid managers, who's only goal is to extract more money from you, the customer. We rely on satisfied people and customer referrals to keep our doors open. This keeps our overhead low and transfers those savings to you.

About Gates Hyundai of Richmond Learn More

Hugh
1/29/2015

"Drove 1000 miles to buy from Gates!"

I found the best deal on Auto Trader for a new 2014 Equus at Gates Hyundai in Richmond. They made it worth my time to drive from Birmingham. The car was ready when I arrived. There were no surprises - the deal was exactly as advertised. Brian McMahan was my online salesman. He was professional, thorough, friendly and helpful. My son and I turned the trip into a mini vacation, so the entire experience was great. I have already recommended Brian and Gates Hyundai to many of my friends.

Carters
1/10/2015

"Repeat Customer "

Just purchased our third vehicle from the Gates auto group, two of which have been with Brian at Gates Hyundai. If ever I have had an easy car buying experience it's been here. I go in, tell them what I want and how much I can pay, and they make it work. I also get all my service done here and I'm always satisfied. Will keep my business here as long as I continue to receive this top notch treatment!

Amazing
1/03/2015

"Amazing!!!"

Buddy and Tony were wonderful to deal with. I was treated more as a friend than a customer. They exerted themselves way above and beyond what any other dealership employees would have. I will always return to them for any future purchases. Thank you. Gates Hyundai are extremely fortunate to have these two.

The Fikes
1/02/2015

"Very Satisfied"

I had a great experience working with Ryan Amburgey at Gates Hyundai. He really went the extra mile to make sure we got what we wanted. Very Honest, and straight forward. He was so friendly, and I will definitely do business with Gates Hyundai in Richmond again, because of the sales staff.

Candy
12/30/2014

"Great Experience at Gates Hyundai-Richmond"

After going and looking at other dealerships in the Lexington area and narrowing our search down to four vehicles, Hyundai vehicles stood at the top of the list. We were unable to find the color combination we wanted in Lexington so my husband did a search on line to see where there were other Hyundai dealers and found Gates Hyundai and they had the vehicle color and package we were looking for, so my husband contacted the dealership and spoke with a salesman by the name of Buddy Rue and when my husband told him what we were looking for, he said yes he had one left on the lot if we would like to come and check it out. My husband told him we would come over after work and he said he would wait for us as long as it took. When we arrived he already had the vehicle waiting on us for our inspection. It was just what we were looking for and after making an offer and he countered our offer along with our 2009 Camry trade-in we had a deal. I have purchased new cars since 1980 and this is the best experience by far. There was no pressure unlike most car dealers and very easy to communicate with. Buddy went over all the details for the financing portion of the purchase so we would be prepared. I am comfortable recommending this sales person at this dealer to anyone along with this particular Dealership as a whole. Thanks Buddy for taking good care of me and my family.

Kristopher Strebeck
11/18/2014

"first time car buyer"

Buddy was very hepful and friendly and got me into the car that i wanted. Wouldnt do business anywhere else. Five stars for Buddy all around!!!

rogerlp
10/25/2014

"Thank You Buddy"

We traded an 2012 Hyundai for a 2014. I have purchased new cars since 1978 and this is the best experience by far. I first saw Buddy on Monday and went back twice on Friday. There was no pressure unlike most car dealers. I am comfortable recommending this sales person at this dealer to anyone anytime. Thanks Buddy for the excellent service and great deal! Roger and Judy Potts

Bowlinggolf
9/30/2014

"Great experience"

After going and looking at other dealerships in Richmond and Lexington, i went back to see Buddy 3 times. I told him i was taking my time in looking around. I was not pushed to buy. He was very patient. I told him i had a trade in and was having troubles getting it fixed at another dealership in town. He said no problem they would take it. He was overall the best salesperson i have dealt with. Stewart was nice also. I would recommend Buddy and the dealership to anybody. I decided on an Elantra Limited and a great deal. Thanks Buddy and Stewart!

kayla61
9/20/2014

"Happy Days"

Brian was very friendly and helpful answered all my questions just right .I talked to him on the phone before I came over was considering a different a dealership until I talked to him. But everyone involved in the deal was wonderful!

drison1982
7/30/2014

"Thank You"

Buddy was an exceptional sales person who made us feel very comfortable listened to us as to what we wanted. Thank you Buddy and Brians for being so helpful in us buying a new car.

Reviews of Buddy Rue