Gates Hyundai of Richmond

Danielle Yarber

April 28, 2017

"Trust your car here!"

- WDH

I take my two Toyotas and 1 Lexus here for service because I trust them to give me the best advice on what to do and when. Jennifer and Danielle are nice and trustworthy.

April 27, 2017

"Great experience"

- mxgolfpro Verified Customer

Zack was just awesome. I knew what I wanted when I pulled in. He made it a great experience I would reccomend and have for new people to come to Gates. All around great experience

April 27, 2017

"Caring and courteous"

- kbcpastor Verified Customer

This was one of the best experiences in purchasing a car! I will definitely return here for my next car. I did not feel pressured in any way. They covered all my options and met all my expectations.

New 2017 Hyundai Elantra, $18992