Gates Nissan of Richmond

Ali Ennakoa

July 19, 2017

"Service and repair"

- SCH

Everyone was professional friendly, repaired my car in a timely manner so I would not roast in this heat. They made me feel special. Thanks to everyone.

July 15, 2017

"Regular Service "

- AJT

PRO: Service department is great, I always get prompt attention and they all have great personalities so coming in to get my vehicle serviced is not dreaded CON: I don't receive any coupons for oil changes or other services via email but I'm always receiving emails wanting me to purchase another vehicle from them. Because this is my 4th brand new vehicle I've purchased I would like to receive some sort of discount as a "Loyal Customer" at checkout. I have a friend that purchased her brand new Nissan from a competitor and the deciding factor was she received 3 years free oil changes (the vehicle pricing was the same).

July 06, 2017

"Great service"

- Mona Masoumi

Fixed my car and made sure the whole car was inspected as well for me to safely drive, gave me price estimates on next service I will be having as well. Nice people too!

Used 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan, $5200