Gatorland Acura

Gatorland Acura

Call
Gatorland Acura Info

Acura of Orange Park

"Hands-down, the best car buying experience I have ever..."

Hands-down, the best car buying experience I have ever had. We used USAA, which is powered by Truecar, and found a terrific price at Gatorland. Nikki, Who seems to handle most of their Internet sales, was responsive and as nice as can be. She found the vehicle we wanted in exactly the color and configuration we wanted and had it there, accessorized as we negotiated, in very short order. With lots of skepticism, we jumped in the car and drove 300 miles to finalize the deal. When we got there, the RDX was set up perfectly and waiting under the roof right beside the show room for us. The deal went down exactly as promised and, after a little paperwork, we were on our way with a great new Acura. Everyone at the dealership was professional and extremely friendly. I would not hesitate to drive the 300 miles again to purchase another vehicle from Gatorland.

Nikki

"Ricky was very helpful in telling me about Acura. He took..."

Ricky was very helpful in telling me about Acura. He took me to each model and explained the overall vehicle's features and benefits. He was easy to understand and while we were on the test drive he was friendly and knowledgeable about the vehicle. He was professional and not pushy at all! I plan to recommend him to friends and co-workers.

Ricky Weghorst

"consistently great , friendly service at this dealership...."

consistently great , friendly service at this dealership. Very honest and trustworthy, always upfront about cost. Shuttle service also very prompt and courteous. Would definitely reccomend to friends.

"I have worked with Gatorland Acura for the last 2 Acuras..."

I have worked with Gatorland Acura for the last 2 Acuras I've purchased. Wayne, James, Ronnie & Georgio always make me feel special and work quickly to get me the best deal. They remember my name, ask how my family is doing, and really take an interest in me as a person, not just a sale. Thank you for always making my experience at Gatorland Acura the best!

"We had a very good experience purchasing a new 2012 Acura..."

We had a very good experience purchasing a new 2012 Acura TSL at Gatorland Acura in Gainesville, Fl. Rick Beagle was very friendly and helpful in presenting the different choices available. He was knowledgeable and honest without being pushy. Georgio Rodriquez helped to close the deal by offering a very fair price on the new car and our trade in, and the processing was easy and efficient. I have owned an Acura since 1987 and I continue to be pleased with it's handling, reliability, safety and servicing!

"I brought my car in for it's 127K service, I drove away..."

I brought my car in for it's 127K service, I drove away pleased and feeling safe and thankful to have a service writer like Bernie and service manager like Rick. As a widow responsible for the care of my own vehicle, it is comforting to know that I am dealing with men of integrity and honesty. I was a long time Lexus customer before the purchase of my Acura, I didn't feel Lexus service could be beat BUT I was wrong. Service at Gatorland Acura is far superior and it is that service that will keep me buying Acuras .... that is if the 2013 MDX ever makes its debut. What ever happens in the automobile industry, please don't ever let Rick or Bernie get away ... they are the epitome of the meaning behind the word service. Thank you.

Bernie Luchenburg and Rick Townsend

"Called the service department and asked about bring my..."

Called the service department and asked about bring my wife's car in. They advised to bring it in at 10:00 AM. Arrived a few minutes early and before I could finish reading the newspaper my car was serviced and washed.

"We are loyal Gatorland Acura customers and have always..."

We are loyal Gatorland Acura customers and have always found this dealership to be wonderful. They treat you like family, are incredibly knowledgeable about the product they sell, and they have never played games when trying to make the deal. This was the first time that James was our salesman, and we found James to be exceptional. He was able to answer every question we had, and was very passionate about his job. Ronnie made the finance paperwork and signing process a breeze, and was also a pleasure to work with. We are incredibly pleased with the deal we received for our new MDX and we will continue to recommend Gatorland Acura to everyone we can!

"no pressure, very fair dealings. Excellent service and..."

no pressure, very fair dealings. Excellent service and focus on the customer. Enjoyed the experience of buying a new car! James knew the product well and did a nice job selling. Ronnie was exceptionally helpful in performing the financial check out.

"We had been shopping around for a new car and looked at..."

We had been shopping around for a new car and looked at several dealerships in N. Florida. We were previous Honda owners and were considering a BMW or other high end cars. The Acura TL had a style and loaded features that caught our attention, however, we needed to be convinced that the Acura would satisfy us. James did an excellent job in explaining all the features of the car and also gave us the "space" to discuss and identify the qualities of the ride we experienced without being pushy. We had done much research and knew what we wanted to pay for the vehicle, which Wayne worked with us well and we felt we got a decent deal. After the sale they gave us plenty of attention and time and explained technical details of the car to enhance our experience. The dealership is respectful and patient, no games and gimmicks. We would highly recommend to others.