Gatorland Toyota Scion

Gatorland Toyota Scion
Call
Gatorland Toyota Scion Info

"Robert new car"

I ROBERT BROUGHT A NEW CAR. I'M VERY PLEASED WITH IT. THE STAFF WORK HARD TO GET ME THE CAR I DESIRED AND COLOR.

"Purchase experience was good; service not so much"

Our purchase experience at this dealer was very positive. We came into the dealership with Consumer Reports info and they welcomed it. We started talking real numbers without a lot of messing around and sealed a satisfactory deal quickly. At purchase, we bought a maintenance package for the first several years service and also the "Auto butler" package that will do detailing at each six month service. The first six month service was in general good and their facilities are very nice. I was disappointed that they did not ask about any help we might need with the Entunes which is not a particularly user friendly app for the phone. At the one year service both the maintenance and auto butler were done efficiently, but when we got home we noticed a bunch of very obvious problems with the paint on the back of our Rav 4. We immediately took it back and the dealership could not solve the problem, telling us that it looked as if there was a problem in the pain coating that would be covered under warranty. They gave us a number to call which we did; our call was never returned. We called the dealership several days later and registered a complaint. They said that the Service Manager would call us back; our call was never returned. We finally have made an appointment to have it looked at by the dealership, but now have just received a phone call saying that the individual is in training and has to reschedule. Since this is a warranty problem, I am disappointed that the dealership did not own it from the start. We should not have to be calling all over to figure out who should solve the problem. They have told us that they don't provide the "Auto Butler" service, but they sold it to us at the time of purchase so I think it is their responsibility to make this right. We will see when what happens when we finally get to keep an appointment.

I don't know

"Work with Ron 'Buck' Byard!"

My husband and I received GREAT customer service from Buck! We knew exactly what we wanted when we walked in the door -- a Honda Civic from the last 3-4 years. Buck did not push us to buy a Toyota, but he found the car we wanted instead. He simply contacted us when the car was ready. He also gave us a really great deal. Thank you Buck! We love our car!!

Ron 'Buck' Byard

"Top of the Line"

Mr "BUCK" is a very polite and patient sales person that took extensive time to care for our needs in the purchase of our 2014 Toyota Tundra half ton P/U! He made us feel important and seriously made the effort in helping us purchase and the right price! Thanks again Buck!

Ron "BUCVK" Byard

"Just looking"

I went to visit Gatorland a couple of weeks ago when I was buying a new Prius V. This was my first time buying a new car, and I was really intimidated by the idea of walking into a dealership on my own, but the sales consultant I worked with quelled that anxiety. I was upfront about the fact that I had a deal secured with a friend in my home town and that I really, truly would not be buying from the Gatorland dealership (because's my friend back home was really cutting me an insanely cheap deal). I was there just to ask questions, and not to buy that day, and James Sugg (the consultant) was really kind and respectful of that. He patiently answered all my questions and showed me the model I was interested in, even though he knew he wouldn't be getting a commission from me. He seemed really candid and his humor made me feel comfortable. In the end, he did offer me a quote and though I stuck with my friend's offer, Gatorland's offer was competitive which surprised me. All of the other employees I came in contact with were really helpful too. All in all, I was really impressed by how I was treated there and would recommend people at least check out this dealership.

James B. Suggs

"My salesman, Buck Byard was genuinely interested in..."

My salesman, Buck Byard was genuinely interested in finding the right car for me and he made sure it was in my budget. 2012 Corola with only 15,000 miles! Sweet! Ryan Fisher, Sales Mgr., was just as wonderful. Jim Brannen, Finance, made me feel relaxed and comfortable with the deal. All of these men are true gentlemen. None of them pressured me. They only tried to be caring and helpful. They are the kind of people that make you feel like you have known them forever. I have bought many cars but never have I felt so releaved and relaxed as I did when I drove away in my new Toyota! Thanks guys! I have never

Ron "Buck" Byard, Ryan Fisher, Jim Brannen

"My husband and I purchased two new Toyotas on October 30,..."

My husband and I purchased two new Toyotas on October 30, 2012 and were so happy with the vehicles, we now purchased two more new Toyotas on December 31, 2013.We are very happy with the service and care given to the customer's needs. our salesman, Ron Byard was very honest and explained the answers to all our questions, he was very helpful and gave us a very good deal on our purchase. We will refer Mr. Byard to our family and friends. This is my 5th Toyota and I will be retiring with this new Camry.

Ron "Buck" Byard

"I worked with the internet seals rep Brent Beals at..."

I worked with the internet seals rep Brent Beals at gatorland Toyota and had an amazing experience. All of the sales staff were very nice. Several people showed me around and told me about different cars while I was waiting for my loan to get approved even tho they knew I was already getting a truck and wasn't going to buy anything from them just to be friendly. I have already recommended gatorland to a friend and will continue to recommend it to other friends and family. Also I will buy there again when the time comes.

brent beal

"This is the 2nd vehicle I have purchased from Gatorland..."

This is the 2nd vehicle I have purchased from Gatorland Toyota and Buck Byard. Both experiences have been great. I was looking for a particular Rav4 - had to be red - and when Buck saw one arriving at the dealership, he called me. After a little negotiating the monthly payment was want I wanted and the red Rav4 was in my garage that evening. Financing with Jesse was a very smooth process and I never felt pressured to buy the add-ons I didn't want or need. I have experienced nothing but friendly and outstanding customer service when I have been to Gatorland for service or to buy. Thanks again to Buck for finding me the vehicle the I wanted and to Gatorland Toyota for being such a great dealership!! I will definitely be back when I'm ready for an update - although that may be a few years because I love my new Rav4!!

Ron "Buck" Byard

"We were in the market for a new van for our family. We..."

We were in the market for a new van for our family. We were long time fans of our Chrysler Town & Country which we traded in on this purchase. Our research narrowed down to Honda & Toyota. We shopped multiple Honda & Toyota dealers and dealt with several sales people along the way, both good & bad. What brought us back to Gatorland Toyota was the outstanding sales person, Scott, whom was the 1st we shopped with at Toyota. His knowledge of the Sienna and the competition was far greater than anyone else we worked with and his non pushy style and humor made this the absolute best car buying experience we've ever had.

Scott