Gatorland Toyota Scion

Gatorland Toyota Scion Info

Samantha Wright
9/01/2016

"Best experience!"

I just bought my new prius and I had to write about my experience with gatorland. There was no pressure and no gimmicks. It was the absolute best experience. I walked it and was met by Eliajah, so polite and respectful. He asked me what I was looking for and asked some great questions to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. I got an amazing deal, a great trade in for my 2011 prius, and great service. As fate would have it I got a flat tire 2 days later and the tire was ruined. The parts department overnighted the tire, we took it tot the service department and had no wait while they mounted my tire. I ended up interacting with sales, management, finance, parts, and service. Every aspect was 5 stars. Gatorland was completely different than any dealership I had dealt with before and I am so happy I went to them. Respect and genuine manners go along way with me. If you are looking for a great car buying experience, you should go to gatorland.

Elijah

TaMyra
8/11/2016

"Great Experience "

My experience was very pleasant. Gene took great care of me. He was very thorough. My service was speedy as well. I will definitely be back again.

Gene Hall

4Runner16
8/08/2016

"Great experience "

If you're looking for a new vehicle ask for Trevor! My experience was beyond excellent and Trevor worked with me quickly, efficiently, and treated me as a priority. I came from out of town and needed to get back quickly as I didn't have a lot of time. I was shown what I was looking for right away and Trevor was able to make everything happen for me. 5 stars and 2 thumbs up!

Trevor klinker

Pat Taylor
7/01/2016

"Good job."

Chris always gets me in and out as quickly as possible. I make my living with my truck, so every minute it sits on a lift is time lost for making a living. Thanks!

Chris

Iluvmytruck
6/10/2016

"Good news "

Dan was very helpful.Everthong was done in a very timely and professional manner.I would recommend gatorland toyota to anyone interested in a new vehicle

Dan in service center

Happycamper
3/10/2016

"Happy and confident."

Always happy after an oil change check and confident my car is as safe as possible and confident my car is up to any trip. I have had a Toyota since 2009 and have stayed with the same service man because he is the best. He is interested, competent and doesn't waste time. Everyone should drive a safe car, our roads would be more relaxing to drive on. Bring back the inspections! Sometimes I think I'm the only one out there that would pass.

Gene

poohbear82
2/29/2016

"pleasant experience"

I recently purchased a 2015 chevy malibu lt. It was a quick process and rob richardson was an excellent salelsman. Would recommend any and everyone.

Rob Richardson & Cliff

Retired Techie
2/24/2016

"I love Toyota's and this is the Gatorland is the best"

I have owned Toyota's for the past 24 years. I just took my 2005 Toyota Sienna Minivan in for a complete check up. Austin, the assistant service Manager took care of all my needs from checking me in to making sure I was notified of the problems they found that needed immediate service and those that could wait till next time. He and the rest of the staff are very professional and friendly. If you need a car (I've bought 6 Toyota's there) or service, this is the place to go in North Central Florida.

Austin Owens

LSCHUCK
7/19/2015

"2013 Toyota Highlander Limited - Online Purchase!"

Bob and Cliff were absolutely amazing! We're from Illinois and this was an online purchase where I never met the staff until the day I picked it up! It is scary to buy a used car and commit to buying it when you never physically saw it or drove it! But this experience was phenomenal and it was like we were talking to them face to face! They sent tons of pictures and answered every question I had. You made this experience memorable and so easy to buy! They even put a beautiful big pink bow on the Toyota Highlander before I arrived! Thank you!

Bob Medina, Cliff (Finance)

L.Hopkins
1/21/2015

"Professional, personable, polite"

My salesman, Mr. Dan Maher made the experience of buying a vehicle so pleasant. He was asking all the right questions on what my needs were for a vehicle, and when I asked him a particular question about a feature on the vehicle he took the time to explain and answer any questions I had, he is very knowledgeable and took great care in explaining all the features. What really sold me on buying a vehicle from Gatorland Toyota is that is Mr. Maher did not know the answer to a technical question about the vehicle he didn't make up an answer, instead said he would find out and let me know. Do you know how rare that is.? Gatorland Toyota is a dealership I recommend to everyone and am sure they will be purchasing a vehicle from them. Mr. Dan Maher is an asset to Gatorland Toyota and his Manager Paul McArthur as well as the Financing Dept. agent, they were so polite and professional and worked with me to get the very vehicle I wanted with a great price, with no haggling. I purchased the vehicle without hesitation and had all the additional features I wanted and the delivery time was fantastic, and I couldn't be happier with it, I love it. I recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. My many thanks and best regards to the professional staff at Gatorland Toyota, L.Hopkins

Paul Mcarther