Gatorland Toyota Scion

Wesley Chapel Toyota

Toyota of Clermont

LSCHUCK
7/19/2015

"2013 Toyota Highlander Limited - Online Purchase!"

Bob and Cliff were absolutely amazing! We're from Illinois and this was an online purchase where I never met the staff until the day I picked it up! It is scary to buy a used car and commit to buying it when you never physically saw it or drove it! But this experience was phenomenal and it was like we were talking to them face to face! They sent tons of pictures and answered every question I had. You made this experience memorable and so easy to buy! They even put a beautiful big pink bow on the Toyota Highlander before I arrived! Thank you!

Bob Medina, Cliff (Finance)

L.Hopkins
1/21/2015

"Professional, personable, polite"

My salesman, Mr. Dan Maher made the experience of buying a vehicle so pleasant. He was asking all the right questions on what my needs were for a vehicle, and when I asked him a particular question about a feature on the vehicle he took the time to explain and answer any questions I had, he is very knowledgeable and took great care in explaining all the features. What really sold me on buying a vehicle from Gatorland Toyota is that is Mr. Maher did not know the answer to a technical question about the vehicle he didn't make up an answer, instead said he would find out and let me know. Do you know how rare that is.? Gatorland Toyota is a dealership I recommend to everyone and am sure they will be purchasing a vehicle from them. Mr. Dan Maher is an asset to Gatorland Toyota and his Manager Paul McArthur as well as the Financing Dept. agent, they were so polite and professional and worked with me to get the very vehicle I wanted with a great price, with no haggling. I purchased the vehicle without hesitation and had all the additional features I wanted and the delivery time was fantastic, and I couldn't be happier with it, I love it. I recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. My many thanks and best regards to the professional staff at Gatorland Toyota, L.Hopkins

Dan Maher, Paul Mcarther

Tom Brown
1/19/2015

"Best Experience ever"

This was the best experience by far that we have ever had in purchasing a car at any dealership. We purchased a Prius V 5.Our salesman Shalom was friendly, helpful, informative and knowledgeable. Manager Ryan was friendly and worked with us to come to a fair price. Cliff was friendly, helpful and kept the inevitable paperwork moving quickly and made the experience very pleasant. Would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone.

Shalom Gildin, Cliff Seabrook, Amy Sejas, Ryan Fischer

Robert Sidwell
11/12/2014

"Vastly Improved Service"

I have purchased a number of cars from this dealership over the years and the improvement in the service, attitudes of personnel, and general ambiance has undergone a marked improvement. My recent purchase of a new hybrid Camry was totally positive. There was no game playing, (a previous purchase at this dealership took nearly all day) I was offered a fair price and my purchased was processed efficiently and rapidly. There was a time in the past that I swore I would never buy another vehicle at Gatorland, but no longer. Whoever reworked and redesigned this dealership is to be congratulated on a fine turn-around. The optional add-ons were fully explained to me and were not pushed.beyond an explanation and recommendation - which I certainly appreciated. .

Robert Richardson, Tony Cutrone, Rick Garcia

josephine.goodwin.752
10/15/2014

"Robert new car"

I ROBERT BROUGHT A NEW CAR. I'M VERY PLEASED WITH IT. THE STAFF WORK HARD TO GET ME THE CAR I DESIRED AND COLOR.

MR. SNELLING HEAD MGR, Rick Garcia, Robert Gordon, Shad Buchanan

red34start
9/13/2014

"Purchase experience was good; service not so much"

Our purchase experience at this dealer was very positive. We came into the dealership with Consumer Reports info and they welcomed it. We started talking real numbers without a lot of messing around and sealed a satisfactory deal quickly. At purchase, we bought a maintenance package for the first several years service and also the "Auto butler" package that will do detailing at each six month service. The first six month service was in general good and their facilities are very nice. I was disappointed that they did not ask about any help we might need with the Entunes which is not a particularly user friendly app for the phone. At the one year service both the maintenance and auto butler were done efficiently, but when we got home we noticed a bunch of very obvious problems with the paint on the back of our Rav 4. We immediately took it back and the dealership could not solve the problem, telling us that it looked as if there was a problem in the pain coating that would be covered under warranty. They gave us a number to call which we did; our call was never returned. We called the dealership several days later and registered a complaint. They said that the Service Manager would call us back; our call was never returned. We finally have made an appointment to have it looked at by the dealership, but now have just received a phone call saying that the individual is in training and has to reschedule. Since this is a warranty problem, I am disappointed that the dealership did not own it from the start. We should not have to be calling all over to figure out who should solve the problem. They have told us that they don't provide the "Auto Butler" service, but they sold it to us at the time of purchase so I think it is their responsibility to make this right. We will see when what happens when we finally get to keep an appointment.

I don't know

nbowlus
6/14/2014

"Work with Ron 'Buck' Byard!"

My husband and I received GREAT customer service from Buck! We knew exactly what we wanted when we walked in the door -- a Honda Civic from the last 3-4 years. Buck did not push us to buy a Toyota, but he found the car we wanted instead. He simply contacted us when the car was ready. He also gave us a really great deal. Thank you Buck! We love our car!!

Ron 'Buck' Byard

grandpasmurf2003
5/10/2014

"Top of the Line"

Mr "BUCK" is a very polite and patient sales person that took extensive time to care for our needs in the purchase of our 2014 Toyota Tundra half ton P/U! He made us feel important and seriously made the effort in helping us purchase and the right price! Thanks again Buck!

Ron "BUCVK" Byard

mmcgehe
5/03/2014

"Just looking"

I went to visit Gatorland a couple of weeks ago when I was buying a new Prius V. This was my first time buying a new car, and I was really intimidated by the idea of walking into a dealership on my own, but the sales consultant I worked with quelled that anxiety. I was upfront about the fact that I had a deal secured with a friend in my home town and that I really, truly would not be buying from the Gatorland dealership (because's my friend back home was really cutting me an insanely cheap deal). I was there just to ask questions, and not to buy that day, and James Sugg (the consultant) was really kind and respectful of that. He patiently answered all my questions and showed me the model I was interested in, even though he knew he wouldn't be getting a commission from me. He seemed really candid and his humor made me feel comfortable. In the end, he did offer me a quote and though I stuck with my friend's offer, Gatorland's offer was competitive which surprised me. All of the other employees I came in contact with were really helpful too. All in all, I was really impressed by how I was treated there and would recommend people at least check out this dealership.

James B. Suggs

dgdaniels
1/16/2014

"My salesman, Buck Byard was genuinely interested in..."

My salesman, Buck Byard was genuinely interested in finding the right car for me and he made sure it was in my budget. 2012 Corola with only 15,000 miles! Sweet! Ryan Fisher, Sales Mgr., was just as wonderful. Jim Brannen, Finance, made me feel relaxed and comfortable with the deal. All of these men are true gentlemen. None of them pressured me. They only tried to be caring and helpful. They are the kind of people that make you feel like you have known them forever. I have bought many cars but never have I felt so releaved and relaxed as I did when I drove away in my new Toyota! Thanks guys! I have never

Ron "Buck" Byard, Ryan Fisher, Jim Brannen