Gault Auto Sport BMW - Service Center

Makes: BMW|Service Center

Gault Auto Sport BMW - Service Center
Gault Auto Sport BMW - Service Center Info

4 Service Center Reviews

"I purchased a used vehicle from their sister dealership..."

I purchased a used vehicle from their sister dealership Gault VW in Binghamton NY. I asked Gault BMW to inspect major systems as warranty was expiring. I noticed oil level was going down on long tips and decided to take it to another dealer. This was a car certified and sold by them to another owner. I purchased this car on a trade in at Gault VW in Binghamton at 53,000 miles in 08-2012. Note I never turned on airconditioner. I had Gault BMW service it and asked them to inspect all major systems as warranty was expiring at 60,000 miles. I told them my oil level was low also. After leaving them and paying them 150.00 for inspecting systems, I noticed oil was still low on long trips. I bought this car after warranty expired to another dealer. They said oil was leaking from gasket pan, bolt was over torqued an stripped. My AC unit was not working when I tried it. Then I tried to get it inspected and was failed for loose tie=rod. All of this should have been diagnosed at the time I asked them to look over car. No AC, oil leaking, and can't pass inspection. I traded in car for a new one from Keeler in Albany. Do not buy or get your car serviced at Gault BMW. It is obvious they do not care about yur car only your hard earned money.

steve/ service rep

"The disparity between what the Sales department promises..."

The disparity between what the Sales department promises and what the Service department delivers is a chasm. Purchased a used BMW that they said they knew everything about; that they had performed all the service on the car since new. The car keeps developing significant problems and we have been in and out of the service shop way too many times already. The promise of a loaner BMW is true if you don't mind waiting a couple of months to get the vehicle in to the shop. Took multiple trips to fix an obvious problem. Very disappointed and seriously doubt I will ever buy again nor will I recommend to others. Sad.

Everyone

"My BMW service experience has been horrible! They..."

My BMW service experience has been horrible! They don't seem to pay attention to detail such as making sure the alignment is correctly performed, or the wheel and tire sizes match when installing new equipment. They're more concerned with volume turnover, as opposed to quality of their service. If you're a BMW enthusiast, I would not recommend going here. You might as well take your car to the nearest Kia dealer, and pay less. Generally, BMW centers offer complimentary loaner vehicles, but this dealership takes pride in charging customers $30/day rental fee and forwarding clientele to their in-house Toyota rental center next door. And there is no complimentary rental should you have to send in your car to fix a problem that they failed to address in the first place.

Don't remember

"Long story short, numerous problems with vehicle they..."

Long story short, numerous problems with vehicle they couldn't fix, and when feedback was given to national BMW headquarters, local dealership wasn't too happy and literally barred me from using them from something as simple as an oil change ( I now travel to Syracuse, NY over 65 miles from Binghamton, NY for service)! Stay far away from Gault. I moved to this area from New York City and have dealt with 3 other BMW dealerships and have had EXCELLENT service, unfortunately, I can't recommend them for service!!!!I also took a claim out with the BBB for those of you whom are interested in learning more about this deplorable dealership.

Chris Obrien

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.