Gene Langan Volkswagen

Gene Langan Volkswagen Info

Hardaker
3/24/2015

"Worth the trip"

The best experience with any dealership by far.my touareg runs great thanks to this excellent tech and Tyler my advisor.i was always fearing the worst cause of other dealerships and the horrible communication skills they lacked but that immediately went away after walking in gene Lagan. They answered all my questions and concerns and made me feel like they actually cared. That's Something that I've never seen at other dealerships, and what sets them apart from the rest. We'll definitely be back when we need service again. Thank you guys and keep up the good work. Touareg Hardaker

Tyler , Troy Gilbert

mm5490
9/12/2014

"So happy!"

I came to VW on an impulse after finding out my current car was no longer safe. Everyone was so nice, accommodating, and beyond helpful with my first ever purchase from a dealership. They made my experience awesome, I highly recommend them!

Miguel, Sergio, Steve, Brandon

jantny
9/05/2014

"BUY HERE!"

I simply love my new VW TDI! Miguel and the entire team are TOP NOTCH! The buying experience couldn't have been more enjoyable. Shop nowhere else!

Miguel Rodriguez

schant1
8/12/2014

"Service"

Sergio and the service team installed an intake for my 2010 gti. I purchased the carbonio intake from them, and couldnt be happier. Ive noticed a huge improvement on gas mileage and performance on my car. The dealership is always super clean, and everyone is ready to help you out. I will go back to this dealership with anything I need in the future and will also refer my friends to this dealership when looking for new cars. Thanks Sergio and service team for making my time there a good one.

Sergio

henkone
8/07/2014

"VW Certified used"

Clutch went after 3 days, cost $2500 to fix. Dealer did not send tags/registration until after the 30-day tags had expired. Dealer would not return phone calls or emails.

Migel

edjcam
7/28/2014

"Great experience!"

I highly recommend Gene Langon Volkswagen! Miguel Rodrigues answered all of my questions and explained all my options in detail without the usual high pressure sales you get from most other dealerships. The entire process was quick and painless from start to finish.

Miguel Rodriguez, Sergio, Steve Colagiovanni

bethied12
6/24/2014

"Awesome!"

We went to Gene Langan with our 2013 VW Eos, our lease and a problem. We loved our Eos but the two door was too difficult for our family needs. The lease was done at Gene Langan and we needed help! Help is what we got! Miguel showed us various options of what we could do with our one year old lease and Gene himself came by to give us a hug and tell us we will get you into a car that works for your family. By the end of the experience, we had so many options we had to walk away to think. Miguel told us to take our time, there was no pressure. They listened to our needs! Today we our driving a VW Tiguan and love it. We are fans of Gene, Miguel and Gene Langan VW!

Miguel, Gene

Hellokris10
6/08/2014

"Outstanding car buying experience!"

I recently decided to trade in my Golf TDI (purchased from this dealership in 2011) and get myself into a 2014 Tiguan SEL, as my family will soon be growing and I need a larger vehicle. Dennis is my go-to salesman at this dealership. He sold me my Golf 3 years ago and sold my husband a Jetta GLI last year. Each time he been extremely helpful, so of course I knew who I was going to call when I was ready to trade in my vehicle. Everyone I have come in contact with at this dealership has been very friendly and you can tell they are truly passionate about the cars they sell. You will notice the minute you walk in the door that this is not your typical, cookie cutter car dealership. I knew generally what car I was interested in walking in, but Dennis made sure we found the model with all the features I needed/wanted. I never once felt pressured to get into something I didn't want, he's great about that and is definitely not the stereotypical "car salesman" you dread dealing with. We decided on a Tiguan SEL 4motion (all wheel drive) white on black. Although they did not have that particular vehicle in stock, Dennis drove to Massachusetts on his day off to pick it up from another dealership so that I could have the car the next day...THAT is incredible customer service! Try getting that anywhere else, you won't. I was given a very fair amount for my trade and we worked out a monthly payment that was well within my budget. When I picked up my car it was absolutely perfect! It has a lot of fancy things inside like built in navigation and a back up camera! Each feature was carefully explained to me, they even set up my Bluetooth so that I didn't have to. Yet again, this dealership has exceeded my expectations. I won't go anywhere else!

Dennis Erk

KBraz
5/17/2014

"2013 Passat "

Very pleased with Gene Volkswagen! Great cars, fair prices, and genuine people. Dutch was a pleasure to talk to, and Gene's son was very helpful with explaining everything to us about the car. The whole process was very smooth. This place isn't only a dealership, but a museum as well! Highly recommend Gene Langan Volkswagen!

Dutch

48bbr
3/29/2014

"Best auto buying experience ever. Miguel Rodriguez spent..."

Best auto buying experience ever. Miguel Rodriguez spent considerable time on the phone with me, that led to us coming in to the dealership. Once there we test drove every vehicle we wanted to. He introduced us to the manager and the dealership owner. There was no pressure to make a quick decision. After weighing several options the choice turned out to be the Passat TDI SEL we watched being delivered by the transporter while we were in the showroom. The delivery experience with Sergio Gonzalez was outstanding. Patient, knowledgeable, and informative. Covered every detail and answered every question in detail. Again, this was the best delivery experience we ever had. Tom & Irene Tamiso

Miguel Rodriguez, Sergio Gonzalez, Brandon, Gene Langan