Gene Langan Volkswagen

Gene Langan Volkswagen Info

Dave
5/15/2015

"2015 Golf TSI - SEL"

Very pleasant experience, knowable and friendly staff. Miguel went out of his way to ensure the new vehicle was ready as scheduled and even went so far as to clean the bugs off my license plates from the trade in prior to installing on new Golf. Extremely impressive!!! Equally satisfying was Sergio's extensive knowledge and patience as he instructed me on the operation of the new technology and nuances. Sergio is a true professional and an asset to Langan Volkswagen.

Brandon Merrick

murbike
3/28/2015

"Outstanding Experience"

I needed to get a newer car, and a coworker suggested I check out Langan in Glastonbury. I went in last week, test drove a car, and just picked it up today. From beginning to end, the entire process was painless, and the staff made it easy. I would highly recommend Langan to anyone shopping for a car.

Miguel Rodriguez, Steven Pasqualini, Sergio Gonzalez

StevenBlack
3/28/2015

"The Best Car Buying Experience"

As the end of my lease was approaching, I started to doubt that I would find a car I was 100% happy with. My search finally came to end just as my lease was expiring. Bob helped to get an extension on my lease so that I would have enough time for my dream car to be made and arrive at the dealership. He was extremely accommodating and was always on top of everything throughout the process. I absolutely love my new car and I strongly feel it would not have turned out this way had Bob not been involved. It was truly a car buying experience and not just a sale. The only thing I hate about my new car… is arriving at my destination… also, my wife keeps trying to commandeer it.

Bob Johnson, Steven Pasqualini, Sergio Gonzalez, Brandon Merrick

Hardaker
3/24/2015

"Worth the trip"

The best experience with any dealership by far.my touareg runs great thanks to this excellent tech and Tyler my advisor.i was always fearing the worst cause of other dealerships and the horrible communication skills they lacked but that immediately went away after walking in gene Lagan. They answered all my questions and concerns and made me feel like they actually cared. That's Something that I've never seen at other dealerships, and what sets them apart from the rest. We'll definitely be back when we need service again. Thank you guys and keep up the good work. Touareg Hardaker

Tyler , Troy Gilbert

mm5490
9/12/2014

"So happy!"

I came to VW on an impulse after finding out my current car was no longer safe. Everyone was so nice, accommodating, and beyond helpful with my first ever purchase from a dealership. They made my experience awesome, I highly recommend them!

Miguel, Sergio, Steve, Brandon

jantny
9/05/2014

"BUY HERE!"

I simply love my new VW TDI! Miguel and the entire team are TOP NOTCH! The buying experience couldn't have been more enjoyable. Shop nowhere else!

Miguel Rodriguez

schant1
8/12/2014

"Service"

Sergio and the service team installed an intake for my 2010 gti. I purchased the carbonio intake from them, and couldnt be happier. Ive noticed a huge improvement on gas mileage and performance on my car. The dealership is always super clean, and everyone is ready to help you out. I will go back to this dealership with anything I need in the future and will also refer my friends to this dealership when looking for new cars. Thanks Sergio and service team for making my time there a good one.

Sergio

henkone
8/07/2014

"VW Certified used"

Clutch went after 3 days, cost $2500 to fix. Dealer did not send tags/registration until after the 30-day tags had expired. Dealer would not return phone calls or emails.

Migel

edjcam
7/28/2014

"Great experience!"

I highly recommend Gene Langon Volkswagen! Miguel Rodrigues answered all of my questions and explained all my options in detail without the usual high pressure sales you get from most other dealerships. The entire process was quick and painless from start to finish.

Miguel Rodriguez, Sergio, Steve Colagiovanni

bethied12
6/24/2014

"Awesome!"

We went to Gene Langan with our 2013 VW Eos, our lease and a problem. We loved our Eos but the two door was too difficult for our family needs. The lease was done at Gene Langan and we needed help! Help is what we got! Miguel showed us various options of what we could do with our one year old lease and Gene himself came by to give us a hug and tell us we will get you into a car that works for your family. By the end of the experience, we had so many options we had to walk away to think. Miguel told us to take our time, there was no pressure. They listened to our needs! Today we our driving a VW Tiguan and love it. We are fans of Gene, Miguel and Gene Langan VW!

Miguel, Gene