Gene Langan Volkswagen

Makes: Service Center|Volkswagen

Gene Langan Volkswagen

Gene Langan Volkswagen Info

"So happy!"

I came to VW on an impulse after finding out my current car was no longer safe. Everyone was so nice, accommodating, and beyond helpful with my first ever purchase from a dealership. They made my experience awesome, I highly recommend them!

Miguel, Sergio, Steve, Brandon

"BUY HERE!"

I simply love my new VW TDI! Miguel and the entire team are TOP NOTCH! The buying experience couldn't have been more enjoyable. Shop nowhere else!

Miguel Rodriguez

"Service"

Sergio and the service team installed an intake for my 2010 gti. I purchased the carbonio intake from them, and couldnt be happier. Ive noticed a huge improvement on gas mileage and performance on my car. The dealership is always super clean, and everyone is ready to help you out. I will go back to this dealership with anything I need in the future and will also refer my friends to this dealership when looking for new cars. Thanks Sergio and service team for making my time there a good one.

Sergio

"VW Certified used"

Clutch went after 3 days, cost $2500 to fix. Dealer did not send tags/registration until after the 30-day tags had expired. Dealer would not return phone calls or emails.

Migel

"Great experience!"

I highly recommend Gene Langon Volkswagen! Miguel Rodrigues answered all of my questions and explained all my options in detail without the usual high pressure sales you get from most other dealerships. The entire process was quick and painless from start to finish.

Miguel Rodriguez, Sergio

"Awesome!"

We went to Gene Langan with our 2013 VW Eos, our lease and a problem. We loved our Eos but the two door was too difficult for our family needs. The lease was done at Gene Langan and we needed help! Help is what we got! Miguel showed us various options of what we could do with our one year old lease and Gene himself came by to give us a hug and tell us we will get you into a car that works for your family. By the end of the experience, we had so many options we had to walk away to think. Miguel told us to take our time, there was no pressure. They listened to our needs! Today we our driving a VW Tiguan and love it. We are fans of Gene, Miguel and Gene Langan VW!

Miguel, Gene

"Outstanding car buying experience!"

I recently decided to trade in my Golf TDI (purchased from this dealership in 2011) and get myself into a 2014 Tiguan SEL, as my family will soon be growing and I need a larger vehicle. Dennis is my go-to salesman at this dealership. He sold me my Golf 3 years ago and sold my husband a Jetta GLI last year. Each time he been extremely helpful, so of course I knew who I was going to call when I was ready to trade in my vehicle. Everyone I have come in contact with at this dealership has been very friendly and you can tell they are truly passionate about the cars they sell. You will notice the minute you walk in the door that this is not your typical, cookie cutter car dealership. I knew generally what car I was interested in walking in, but Dennis made sure we found the model with all the features I needed/wanted. I never once felt pressured to get into something I didn't want, he's great about that and is definitely not the stereotypical "car salesman" you dread dealing with. We decided on a Tiguan SEL 4motion (all wheel drive) white on black. Although they did not have that particular vehicle in stock, Dennis drove to Massachusetts on his day off to pick it up from another dealership so that I could have the car the next day...THAT is incredible customer service! Try getting that anywhere else, you won't. I was given a very fair amount for my trade and we worked out a monthly payment that was well within my budget. When I picked up my car it was absolutely perfect! It has a lot of fancy things inside like built in navigation and a back up camera! Each feature was carefully explained to me, they even set up my Bluetooth so that I didn't have to. Yet again, this dealership has exceeded my expectations. I won't go anywhere else!

Dennis Erk

"2013 Passat "

Very pleased with Gene Volkswagen! Great cars, fair prices, and genuine people. Dutch was a pleasure to talk to, and Gene's son was very helpful with explaining everything to us about the car. The whole process was very smooth. This place isn't only a dealership, but a museum as well! Highly recommend Gene Langan Volkswagen!

Dutch

"Best auto buying experience ever. Miguel Rodriguez spent..."

Best auto buying experience ever. Miguel Rodriguez spent considerable time on the phone with me, that led to us coming in to the dealership. Once there we test drove every vehicle we wanted to. He introduced us to the manager and the dealership owner. There was no pressure to make a quick decision. After weighing several options the choice turned out to be the Passat TDI SEL we watched being delivered by the transporter while we were in the showroom. The delivery experience with Sergio Gonzalez was outstanding. Patient, knowledgeable, and informative. Covered every detail and answered every question in detail. Again, this was the best delivery experience we ever had. Tom & Irene Tamiso

Miguel Rodriguez, Sergio Gonzalez, Brandon, Gene Langan

"Great Customer Service is Everything"

I will most certainly respond very favorably when I receive the survey. I wanted to also just take a couple minutes to thank you for your help during the recent service, and tell you just how important great customer service is to hang onto a very "picky" customer such as myself. Maintenance, or over maintenance as I call it, is extremely important to me. My last vehicle, a Chevy Tahoe, was bought new by me in 1998. I finally parted with it 2 years ago when I got the 2012 Passat. The Tahoe had 420,000 miles on the original engine, never apart. The vehicle still looked and handled like new due to "over-maintenance" as far as I'm concerned. When that vehicle was new, I let the dealer do the scheduled services until they missed several things - nothing big, just failing to do things I was willing to pay for above and beyond the manufacturer's suggested service intervals. I then began bringing the vehicle to a friend's shop, someone who was also in the volunteer fire department with me - a great fit. He did everything I couldn't do on that vehicle from about the 50,000 mile mark until I passed that vehicle along. So when the new Passat came along, you'd assume that I'd continue that - doing what I could/wanted to do myself, and having my local shop do the more advanced servicing. When I purchased the Passat, I did tons of research, and wound up buying it largely because of a friend-of-a-friend relationship with the Sales Manager in Simsbury. After several very difficult situation, the most notable being the car came in with a black instead of gray interior, and the dealer doing nothing to help get those issues fixed, I immediately severed that dealer/customer relationship. Another friend of mine who has had VWs his whole life, uses a dealer in Plainville and strongly recommended their service department. I went there immediately after I took delivery of this car and began service with them. Their attention to detail was horrible, and at 10,000 miles when they refused to top off the DEF/AdBlu fluid at no charge because they didn't sell me the car, I walked away. They immediately apologized and were willing to "comp" me for future work, but I rarely give someone a second chance if we're early on in a customer/vendor relationship. So late in 2012 I started going to your dealership for parts and service. I also will only use OEM equipment, so even though I change filters as often as some people wash their cars, they're all VW parts, all from your dealership. I had the 30K service done last May at your dealership, and had a few extra things done - all were done without question. Yesterday you did a 60K service, again doing things above and beyond what VW recommends, and giving me advice when you thought my requests were clearly "over-kill." You even replaced the little light that surrounds the power outlet in the front console, something most would probably never replace, but little things not working like that drive me nuts. Long story short - the top quality customer service I have been given from you has begun what I suspect will be a very long-term relationship beneficial to both me and my Passat, and Gene Langan Volkswagon of Glastonbury. I have also referred no less than 6 people interested in new Passats or service to your dealership. I also came very close to upgrading to a diesel Touareg but decided to stick with the Passat for now - and if I do that in the future, will no doubt only deal with you. Regardless of what type of industry you are in today, competition has never been greater. Great customer service is what sets companies apart and you should be proud of how you've handled me, who I consider a very tough customer. Have a great weekend and thanks again for your help.

Ben, Troy, Tyler, Ellen