Gene Langan Volkswagen

Glastonbury, Connecticut 06033
Gene Langan Volkswagen Info

Lori Sullivan
6/07/2015

"Best car buying experience"

Frank was the best salesman I have ever met. He was not pushy or assuming. He met me on the lot on Sat afternoon. I have been looking for a nice comfortable vehicle as I work out of my car on a daily basis. I was looking for specific criteria. They had a used Tourareg that just came in. We went for a test drive and Frank explained all of the features of the car the good and the bad. Showed me the pick up area of the sold vehicles "very authentic and relaxed atmosphere" !! It is a museum of Old Classic VW vehicles "extremely cool". We completed the test drive and I took his card and said I would get back to him. He said he would email the info of the car to me within the next couple of days. I called him the next day and expressed my interest and scheduled an appointment for Monday afternoon with my husband. Upon arrival Frank stated we now have 2 used Touareg's on lot. We drove both. The gas one was a deal breaker due to the poor gas mileage it has. The diesel vehicle is much better on fuel. We discussed all of our options and decided to go with a brand new 2015 Touareg. We have done this part many times before and this is why I bring my husband. I feel that they really worked with us and met our financial needs and terms. We were able to compromise within a short time span. Now comes the search for my vehicle!! I was not able to get what colors I thought I would have liked instead they found a pure white with light tan interior. I have never owed a white car and I was a little skeptical. But I was ready for something completely different. I was in contact with Frank when he was obtaining my new ride and he assured me that I was going to be very happy with my new purchase. I had my new vehicle by Friday afternoon. The actual signing of the papers was a very smooth process. There were no high pressure sales pitches on extra warranties. I was then introduced to all of the people I may need to contact in the future for routine service. Everyone I met was extremely polite and knowledgeable about what I can expect from my vehicle. Now Frank takes me over to meet Sergio and to see my new vehicle. OMG it is gorgeous!!! It was a 2 hour somewhat overwhelming process of learning the in's and out's of my new Touareg. He took his time and made sure I understood the most important things about this vehicle as I have never owned a diesel vehicle. During the information process I realized that I forgot my garage door opener in my old vehicle which Frank had already brought to another lot. Frank went back and obtained the opener and took all of the info that was in my glove box as well. I was given a sweatshirt and had a picture taken with my new Touareg. I left that dealership feeling confident that I have made the right purchase and I will have the support if I have any questions in the near future. I do plan on having all of my service done at this location despite it being over 20 miles away from me. Everyone was so pleasant to work with.

Frank Belknap, Sergio, Steve Colagiovanni

Dave
5/15/2015

"2015 Golf TSI - SEL"

Very pleasant experience, knowable and friendly staff. Miguel went out of his way to ensure the new vehicle was ready as scheduled and even went so far as to clean the bugs off my license plates from the trade in prior to installing on new Golf. Extremely impressive!!! Equally satisfying was Sergio's extensive knowledge and patience as he instructed me on the operation of the new technology and nuances. Sergio is a true professional and an asset to Langan Volkswagen.

Brandon Merrick

murbike
3/28/2015

"Outstanding Experience"

I needed to get a newer car, and a coworker suggested I check out Langan in Glastonbury. I went in last week, test drove a car, and just picked it up today. From beginning to end, the entire process was painless, and the staff made it easy. I would highly recommend Langan to anyone shopping for a car.

Miguel Rodriguez, Steven Pasqualini, Sergio Gonzalez

StevenBlack
3/28/2015

"The Best Car Buying Experience"

As the end of my lease was approaching, I started to doubt that I would find a car I was 100% happy with. My search finally came to end just as my lease was expiring. Bob helped to get an extension on my lease so that I would have enough time for my dream car to be made and arrive at the dealership. He was extremely accommodating and was always on top of everything throughout the process. I absolutely love my new car and I strongly feel it would not have turned out this way had Bob not been involved. It was truly a car buying experience and not just a sale. The only thing I hate about my new car… is arriving at my destination… also, my wife keeps trying to commandeer it.

Bob Johnson, Steven Pasqualini, Sergio Gonzalez, Brandon Merrick

Hardaker
3/24/2015

"Worth the trip"

The best experience with any dealership by far.my touareg runs great thanks to this excellent tech and Tyler my advisor.i was always fearing the worst cause of other dealerships and the horrible communication skills they lacked but that immediately went away after walking in gene Lagan. They answered all my questions and concerns and made me feel like they actually cared. That's Something that I've never seen at other dealerships, and what sets them apart from the rest. We'll definitely be back when we need service again. Thank you guys and keep up the good work. Touareg Hardaker

Tyler , Troy Gilbert

mm5490
9/12/2014

"So happy!"

I came to VW on an impulse after finding out my current car was no longer safe. Everyone was so nice, accommodating, and beyond helpful with my first ever purchase from a dealership. They made my experience awesome, I highly recommend them!

Miguel, Sergio, Steve, Brandon

jantny
9/05/2014

"BUY HERE!"

I simply love my new VW TDI! Miguel and the entire team are TOP NOTCH! The buying experience couldn't have been more enjoyable. Shop nowhere else!

Miguel Rodriguez

schant1
8/12/2014

"Service"

Sergio and the service team installed an intake for my 2010 gti. I purchased the carbonio intake from them, and couldnt be happier. Ive noticed a huge improvement on gas mileage and performance on my car. The dealership is always super clean, and everyone is ready to help you out. I will go back to this dealership with anything I need in the future and will also refer my friends to this dealership when looking for new cars. Thanks Sergio and service team for making my time there a good one.

Sergio

henkone
8/07/2014

"VW Certified used"

Clutch went after 3 days, cost $2500 to fix. Dealer did not send tags/registration until after the 30-day tags had expired. Dealer would not return phone calls or emails.

Migel

edjcam
7/28/2014

"Great experience!"

I highly recommend Gene Langon Volkswagen! Miguel Rodrigues answered all of my questions and explained all my options in detail without the usual high pressure sales you get from most other dealerships. The entire process was quick and painless from start to finish.

Miguel Rodriguez, Sergio, Steve Colagiovanni