Gene Messer Hyundai

Lithia Hyundai of Odessa

amos_hernandez
5/19/2016

"Great place!"

This all the way around was a good experience , looking forward to future trade with this company. The staff is easy to work with aswell as great cars

pnburks

"Pams car"

I love my new Velosrer it is fun to drive. The seats are comfortable..if li.ke the third back door it comes in handy for carrying an extra person. The stereo system is awesome. I enjoy the sirus radio and have learned how to use my phone to listen to my music. My old cds have been transferred to a mp3 player. Much easier than havng all those discs in the car. The sun roof is great fun for these beautiful spring days

pete201177

"Hyundai"

Great place to buy car. Service is the best I every received from dealership. Will buy my next car here in the future. Well being telling all my family and friend to shop at Gene Messer Hyundai for there next car / SUV

jeffreymay524

"New Car"

The people at the dealership were all very friendly and worked in a timely manner to get us taken care of. this is our second car to buy at this dealership and would recommend them to our family and friends that are considering looking for a new vehicle.

Alex

carbuyer48
5/07/2016

"Buyer beware. "

The dealership tried to sell us a used car as a new car. It had upwards of 1,000 miles on it, and after we discovered we were actually buying a used car, they wouldn't negotiate the price a bit. They kept trying to insist that it was a new car. They didn't seem at all interested in making us happy as customers, nor did they attempt to work with us when we discovered they had misled us, nor even attempt to be fair, kind people in this process. Jeff, the manager was dismissive and rude when we voiced our concerns. So many red flags came up in our dealings with them that we have officially taken our business elsewhere.

Jeff, Ben

bigdavidcastillo
5/01/2016

"Changed my mind about Car Salesmen"

Really good experience at Hyundai. Casey was awesome. We did not feel any pressure to buy. The salesman listened to us and helped us find a car we could afford. I feel confidant that we got a really good deal. I have family members that also plan to visit Hyundai.

Casey

denisemvand
4/28/2016

"Great dealership"

We got all questions answered and it was exactly what we wanted at the right price. The financing was handled professionally and as quickly and thoroughly as possible. This car is perfect for our future travels!

Casey Bolyard

maryweigandt21
4/23/2016

"Great Experience!"

They really went above and beyond to get me taken care of through a rough patch, I had an emergency c-section in the middle of our car deal and they actually delivered the vehicle to the hospital!

Shawn

joshuaarthur2013
4/22/2016

"Joshua Arthurs review"

Amazing work and great attitude from salsa person the car is amazing aND I am very happy with the overall everything. I will always recommend people to get a car there

Casy

climb4fun
4/21/2016

"Great people at a great dealership"

My whole experience was wonderful from the beginning to the end! What a wonderful place to buy a car! I love my new car and am glad I came to Gene Messer Hyundai.