Gene Messer Hyundai

Amarillo Hyundai

Car Town Hyundai

kevinlipe1972
7/17/2016

"Great car buying experience!"

My husband and I both work in a Customer Service based job. He delivers Customer Service everyday and I mange a team that delivers Customer Service, so we both understand the importance of both positive and negative feedback. That being said we both also know the difference between a poor, fair, good, and excellent service. Your team delivered excellent service from the moment we walked in the door. Our Mazda 6 will be paid off soon so we knew we wanted to buy new within the next 4 months. We had been doing research for a couple of months and wanted to start looking and test driving about a month before we knew we were ready to buy. This would allow us to continue to look if we did not like the two we had chosen, I had narrowed it down to a Mazda Miata and the Genesis Coupe 3.8. Since I was going to be the primary driver of the vehicle I already had my heart set on a Mazda Miata. I had always wanted one. We test drove it first to see if it would live up to my expectations, it delivered. I was sold. While talking to the Salesman, I was telling him what other vehicle we were looking at and giving him all the pros to the Miata, I think he thought it was a done deal. My husband convinced me to stop and go look at the Genesis Coupe, truth be told, I think the Genesis Coupe was the one he really wanted. I am pretty particular about the interior of the vehicle. I knew we wanted a standard transmission and I wanted cloth seats, we have had issues with the leather seats in our current car. I knew going in that this may not be an option, the standard transmission was only advertised with the leather seats on line (one of the cons to the Genesis, or so I had told myself). I knew what color car I did not want so this was going to limit our options as well. I think secretly I was trying to make this as difficult as I could, I still wanted the Miata. As soon as we got out of the car Dakota M. was there and greeted us with a smile. He asked if we knew what we were looking for and how he could help, so we told him we wanted to drive the Genesis Coupe. I also told him upfront that I was there to humor my husband, I was sold on the Miata. He asked us to come inside so we could discuss what we wanted, so he could help find the best fit. We drove both the Standard and Automatic cars to feel the difference. We went back inside and I had a lot of questions and requests. It was at this time we learned it was Dakota's first day, I felt a little bad that I was being so particular. He was great, he smiled the whole time, and if he did not know the answer to a question he did not pretend to know or make something up. He just apologized and said he could find the right answer, this is where Jeff comes in. He was also fantastic and extremely helpful. They both continued to get answers and when it came down to the specifics of what I wanted, it was determined there was not a vehicle that met all may wants on the lot. Jeff did a great job looking outside of Lubbock and found one in Odessa. Then we had to discuss when we could afford to buy and why we may need to wait. Jeff and Dakota presented a couple of different options and found one that fit our budget and fit it now, not 2 months from now. At this point, your teams customer service had made such an impression on me, I was sold on the Genesis. It was the Customer Service we received that at Gene Messer Hyundai that truly sold this car. Fast forward a week. We had an issue with the Driver side tint. It was coming up at the corner. When we went to get our plates, I was a little nervous to bring it up. Based on previous experiences with other dealerships, I was afraid it would be a fight, or would cost me to get this looked at, after all they had already sold the car, there was no need to go above and beyond. I mentioned it to both Dakota and Jeff. They said that should not be happening and it was not problem to bring it in so their tint guy could fix it. I scheduled to come in. When I arrived both Dakota and Jeff were out, I was afraid I would have to come back. This is where Casey stepped in. He made sure I got a car to drive for the day and made sure my tint was taken care of. This is just another example of how your entire team took ownership and helped out. I realize this is long and apologize for the length. I felt it was important for you to know that I was not the easiest customer to deal with. Looking for a new car is on the top of my list for things I don't enjoy based of passed experiences. This experience has changed that. I have told all my friends, rated you 5 stars on Google, and have praised your team on Facebook. What a great group you have....

Dakota

gonzajgr
7/13/2016

"Great Place"

when I first walked in you can feel nice about the place. I was very satisfied with this visit. Excellent car options as well as good prices. Friendly people.

Casey Bolyard

dinachavez76
7/05/2016

"My Elantra"

Loved service provided by salesperson!! We're really pleased by the way they helped us get into the car as soon as possible. We will be driving all the way from Hobbs to get our car serviced at this dealership.

Alex Woolsey

gmurdock54
7/05/2016

"Pleasant Experience"

This was a pleasant experience from the time I walked in the door till u drove away in my new car. In the past I have dealt with people I knew unlike this time. I think I met almost everyone in the dealership. I was treated courteously which is not always the case when a woman goes in alone to purchase a car, an appliance or a great many other things.

Alex woolsey

rhfpt
6/08/2016

"Thank you..."

We knew what product we wanted and we got a price that we thought was more than fair. This is the second car in less than two years that my family and I have purchased through Gene Messer Hyundai and we could not be happier. Thank you to the sales and finance teams for making things as painless as possible! Thank you for helping my family with our needs!

Steve Bishop and Alex Woolsey

cindyone4ever
6/02/2016

"Bought New Hyundai"

I bought new 2016 Hyundai off Shettari Owens and I recommend him very good salesman. I will be back to buy another vehicle from this place again

dusthomas
5/30/2016

"Dealership"

Would recommend this dealership to all my friends. From the time we arrived at the dealership until the final papers were signed we were treated with respect and all of our needs were met.

Scott Smith; Shetarrie Owens; Billy Martinez; Paul Barron

amos_hernandez
5/19/2016

"Great place!"

This all the way around was a good experience , looking forward to future trade with this company. The staff is easy to work with aswell as great cars

pnburks
5/09/2016

"Pams car"

I love my new Velosrer it is fun to drive. The seats are comfortable..if li.ke the third back door it comes in handy for carrying an extra person. The stereo system is awesome. I enjoy the sirus radio and have learned how to use my phone to listen to my music. My old cds have been transferred to a mp3 player. Much easier than havng all those discs in the car. The sun roof is great fun for these beautiful spring days

pete201177
5/09/2016

"Hyundai"

Great place to buy car. Service is the best I every received from dealership. Will buy my next car here in the future. Well being telling all my family and friend to shop at Gene Messer Hyundai for there next car / SUV