Gene Messer Hyundai

Car Town Hyundai

rhfpt
6/08/2016

"Thank you..."

We knew what product we wanted and we got a price that we thought was more than fair. This is the second car in less than two years that my family and I have purchased through Gene Messer Hyundai and we could not be happier. Thank you to the sales and finance teams for making things as painless as possible! Thank you for helping my family with our needs!

Steve Bishop and Alex Woolsey

cindyone4ever
6/02/2016

"Bought New Hyundai"

I bought new 2016 Hyundai off Shettari Owens and I recommend him very good salesman. I will be back to buy another vehicle from this place again

dusthomas
5/30/2016

"Dealership"

Would recommend this dealership to all my friends. From the time we arrived at the dealership until the final papers were signed we were treated with respect and all of our needs were met.

Scott Smith; Shetarrie Owens; Billy Martinez; Paul Barron

amos_hernandez
5/19/2016

"Great place!"

This all the way around was a good experience , looking forward to future trade with this company. The staff is easy to work with aswell as great cars

pnburks

"Pams car"

I love my new Velosrer it is fun to drive. The seats are comfortable..if li.ke the third back door it comes in handy for carrying an extra person. The stereo system is awesome. I enjoy the sirus radio and have learned how to use my phone to listen to my music. My old cds have been transferred to a mp3 player. Much easier than havng all those discs in the car. The sun roof is great fun for these beautiful spring days

pete201177

"Hyundai"

Great place to buy car. Service is the best I every received from dealership. Will buy my next car here in the future. Well being telling all my family and friend to shop at Gene Messer Hyundai for there next car / SUV

jeffreymay524

"New Car"

The people at the dealership were all very friendly and worked in a timely manner to get us taken care of. this is our second car to buy at this dealership and would recommend them to our family and friends that are considering looking for a new vehicle.

Alex

carbuyer48
5/07/2016

"Buyer beware. "

The dealership tried to sell us a used car as a new car. It had upwards of 1,000 miles on it, and after we discovered we were actually buying a used car, they wouldn't negotiate the price a bit. They kept trying to insist that it was a new car. They didn't seem at all interested in making us happy as customers, nor did they attempt to work with us when we discovered they had misled us, nor even attempt to be fair, kind people in this process. Jeff, the manager was dismissive and rude when we voiced our concerns. So many red flags came up in our dealings with them that we have officially taken our business elsewhere.

Jeff, Ben

bigdavidcastillo
5/01/2016

"Changed my mind about Car Salesmen"

Really good experience at Hyundai. Casey was awesome. We did not feel any pressure to buy. The salesman listened to us and helped us find a car we could afford. I feel confidant that we got a really good deal. I have family members that also plan to visit Hyundai.

Casey

denisemvand
4/28/2016

"Great dealership"

We got all questions answered and it was exactly what we wanted at the right price. The financing was handled professionally and as quickly and thoroughly as possible. This car is perfect for our future travels!

Casey Bolyard