Read Reviews Gene Messer Hyundai

6 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Gene Messer Hyundai

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Gene Messer Hyundai

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Couldn't have asked for a better experience! Bought..."

acem13
3/6/2014 2:50:33 AM

Jeremy Safran

My Review Of Gene Messer Hyundai:

Couldn't have asked for a better experience! Bought my very first new vehicle from this dealership! I have had experiences working with dealers before when my girlfriend was buying a car and honestly was dreading the prospect of talking with dealers for my own car. Out of all of the dealers I contacted, Gene Messer Hyundai was the only dealership who were upfront with me in regards to every question I had. My salesperson (Jeremy Safran) was very helpful and made the process incredibly easy, and more importantly, he actually made it fun. I spent weeks searching for the best deal I could find, and found one in Houston that was a few thousand dollars cheaper. I asked if they would be able to match this price since it was a much closer drive to Lubbock, and they not only agreed to match it, but they actually beat it! The next challenge was actually getting to the dealership because of my work schedule, so they offered to bring the car to me (roughly 120 miles away) at no charge! The finance team was great as well! Never once did they pressure me to buy any extra packages or warranties. They informed me of what they offered, and when I declined they left it at that. Overall I was very impressed with my experience at this dealership. I got a great deal on my 3.8L R-Spec Genesis Coupe, they brought it to me at not extra charge, and at no point throughout this entire process did I feel pressured or rushed. They were honest, straightforward, and actually made what I was expecting to be a miserable experience into a very enjoyable one! I would definitely recommend this dealership to anybody in the market for a new vehicle.

Twitter
"Gene Messer Hyundai of Lubbock was great. My salesman was..."

irod87
11/22/2013 10:52:56 AM

David Vargas

My Review Of Gene Messer Hyundai:

Gene Messer Hyundai of Lubbock was great. My salesman was David Vargas. He was a pleasure to deal with and easy to get a hold of if needed. He was willing to communicate via email, text and phone when needed. He approached the deal from various angles and found something that would work. The price of the vehicle turned out to be higher priced than some competitors with similar vehicles. David had to go to his superiors to make the call but they not only met the price of the competitors but beat it. Once the deal was done they even drove the vehicle 2 1/2 hours to me. Give David Vargas a chance to earn your business and he will do it. I have no complaints and would happily return when im ready for another vehicle.

Twitter
"Great experience. All the people there were very..."

debcats1234
10/3/2013 6:48:36 PM

Jeremy Safran

My Review Of Gene Messer Hyundai:

Great experience. All the people there were very friendly and helpful. Would recommend highly to anyone looking for a new or user vehicle. Great experience.

Twitter
"We just bought our brand new 2013 Santa Fe Sport. We are..."

IreneMunoz
9/20/2013 12:35:31 AM

Heather Overbay

My Review Of Gene Messer Hyundai:

We just bought our brand new 2013 Santa Fe Sport. We are thrilled with our new vehicle and in this economy it was extremely nice to be put at ease and not pressured by our sales person, Heather Overbay. She is very personable, helpful and professional.The entire staff was very friendly, courteous and ready to serve our every new car need....Thanks guys (and Gals!)

Twitter
"They are a great bunch of people to buy from. I didnt..."

karycallen
8/13/2013 8:45:54 PM

David Vargas

My Review Of Gene Messer Hyundai:

They are a great bunch of people to buy from. I didnt think they could come close to taking what I was willing to pay for the vehicle. Nice surprise!!

Twitter
"The salesman who helped me had a great personality and..."

Jasonbl
6/3/2009 5:05:24 PM

Matthew W.
New Cars Sales Manager

My Review Of Gene Messer Hyundai:

The salesman who helped me had a great personality and seemed like he was interested in us in addition to making a sell. The deal making process started with the salesman going back and forth to the sales manager, which I hate (reason for the 4 for overall experience) but that didn't take long. We weren't able to buy the vehicle we came in for because someone else bought it as we were negotiating as well. For the next week, Matthew looked for vehicles across the country to find one that matched us. We finally were able to get a good deal on a new vehicle which had exactly what we wanted. Everybody that we worked with (Matthew, sales manager, and finance manager) were very friendly and professional. It didn't feel like they were out to get us, but were willing to listen and work on getting what we wanted. Good experience, overall.